ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl - Page 3 EmptyRe: Quantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
HOT DAMN Artemis is awesome! sunny

more_horiz
California is looking after an unconscious Arizona, who is resting in one of the suite rooms, when Louisiana contacted her to watch the place till word came concerning their assignment. She sits cross legged on a sofa channel surfing, without the use of a remote. She sees Nebraska transported next to her" What the hell!!" she jumped up( A little warning next time L!!!) She sighs then looks down"Damn. This Artemis must be tougher than I expected. Don't move big guy. Going to see what I can do concerning those injuries" she studies him for a moment then noticed a slight grin formed on his face, shaking her head(Don't even want to know what he's dreaming about) then walked off to get a medical kit

(Oh man) Ultra Girl thought to herself as she sees the warehouse damaged from Nebraska and Artemis's fight. She hoped that Artemis is ok.

While making her way to Exodus City she felt something strike her down to the streets of Exodus City. "Did anyone get the number of that rig" Carmilla gets up then sees the figure that struck her floating above her. It is eight ft tall dressed in a knighted armor drawing it's sword at Carmilla.

http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/angel%20knight%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

"Ok Tin Man" Carmilla draws out her sword" If you really want to do this"

Wendy's eye's glowed white, she sees a vision of Artemis running down the back allies of 25th"She's in 25th st. If I may advise sir you're not at full health, I'm sure Carmilla and the other heroes there will aid her"

Ultra Girl and Dude hear a whistle coming from up the building. Ultra Girl sees Louisiana and Virginia waving at the both of them" Sup"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
California is looking after an unconscious Arizona, who is resting in one of the suite rooms, when Louisiana contacted her to watch the place till word came concerning their assignment. She sits cross legged on a sofa channel surfing, without the use of a remote. She sees Nebraska transported next to her" What the hell!!" she jumped up( A little warning next time L!!!) She sighs then looks down"Damn. This Artemis must be tougher than I expected. Don't move big guy. Going to see what I can do concerning those injuries" she studies him for a moment then noticed a slight grin formed on his face, shaking her head(Don't even want to know what he's dreaming about) then walked off to get a medical kit

(Oh man) Ultra Girl thought to herself as she sees the warehouse damaged from Nebraska and Artemis's fight. She hoped that Artemis is ok.

While making her way to Exodus City she felt something strike her down to the streets of Exodus City. "Did anyone get the number of that rig" Carmilla gets up then sees the figure that struck her floating above her. It is eight ft tall dressed in a knighted armor drawing it's sword at Carmilla.

Wendy's eye's glowed white, she sees a vision of Artemis running down the back allies of 25th"She's in 25th st. If I may advise sir you're not at full health, I'm sure Carmilla and the other heroes there will aid her"

Ultra Girl and Dude hear a whistle coming from up the building. Ultra Girl sees Louisiana and Virginia waving at the both of them" Sup"

"It's....her again." Louisiana looked at her. The same kid she had helped against Quantum. This was the first time they had seen each other since. To tell the truth, she was glad she was doing well for herself. Louisiana smiled and was in front of the two before Ultra Girl could react. "Been awhile. You're looking well."
Dude moved in front of Ultra Girl. "Watch it. She's a speedster like me."

"Even so....I-I'm strong enough to keep fighting. I am not letting them fight this battle alone. So please, fix my costume and send me back there."

more_horiz
lol! lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It's....her again." Louisiana looked at her. The same kid she had helped against Quantum. This was the first time they had seen each other since. To tell the truth, she was glad she was doing well for herself. Louisiana smiled and was in front of the two before Ultra Girl could react. "Been awhile. You're looking well."

"Even so....I-I'm strong enough to keep fighting. I am not letting them fight this battle alone. So please, fix my costume and send me back there."

Wendy sighed then repaired Stronghold's suit" Just be careful ok?" Wendy's eyes glowed again then she visions Artemis, she leans against the building putting her sword up next to her then started to fix up her injuries with a medical kit she had in the pouch of her belt, she doesn't have time to stop and do them all just the necessary cuts from her fight with Nebraska. Wendy transported Stronghold to her location

Feeling someone appeared next to her Artemis quickly grabbed her sword then pointed it at" Stronghold!" she puts the sword up" Sorry about that. Given the circumstances you can understand why I'm a little jumpy"

"Hmm. I wonder what gave it away" Ultra Girl and Dude didn't notice Louisiana appearing behind them, which caused Ultra Girl to immediately spin towards him(Carmilla's right about this guy)she said as her eyes darted from Louisiana to Virginia

"I've heard a lot about you luv. And I like what I've heard. So I said to myself why not put her reputation to the test" Louisiana said to Ultra Girl who regained her surprised composure" Listen I was once at a David Copperfield show where he transported a couple from the stage into a space station in outer space so your act doesn't impress me"

Louisiana scoffed" Please, I can run circles around that poser magic wise. For instance" he looks at Dude" Do me a favor lad. Try to move"

With that request The Dude finds himself unable to move

OT: Aaand cliffhanger!!! When you get the chance check out Quantum: Global Alliance Smile

more_horiz
Delaware observed Artemis fights, and seemed to be taking notes. As she left, he knelt near Nebraska and whispered in his ear.

"You did your job, now rest" he tells the large human before skulking out of the building

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Wendy sighed then repaired Stronghold's suit" Just be careful ok?" Wendy's eyes glowed again then she visions Artemis, she leans against the building putting her sword up next to her then started to fix up her injuries with a medical kit she had in the pouch of her belt, she doesn't have time to stop and do them all just the necessary cuts from her fight with Nebraska. Wendy transported Stronghold to her location

Feeling someone appeared next to her Artemis quickly grabbed her sword then pointed it at" Stronghold!" she puts the sword up" Sorry about that. Given the circumstances you can understand why I'm a little jumpy"

"Hmm. I wonder what gave it away" Ultra Girl and Dude didn't notice Louisiana appearing behind them, which caused Ultra Girl to immediately spin towards him(Carmilla's right about this guy)she said as her eyes darted from Louisiana to Virginia

"I've heard a lot about you luv. And I like what I've heard. So I said to myself why not put her reputation to the test" Louisiana said to Ultra Girl who regained her surprised composure" Listen I was once at a David Copperfield show where he transported a couple from the stage into a space station in outer space so your act doesn't impress me"

Louisiana scoffed" Please, I can run circles around that poser magic wise. For instance" he looks at Dude" Do me a favor lad. Try to move"

OT: Aaand cliffhanger!!! When you get the chance check out Quantum: Global Alliance Smile

"Sorry about that....got teleported...." He winced at the pain in his body. "Anyway, I took down that Arizona guy. How are you holding up?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

more_horiz
Also got a RP waiting in Young X-Men.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Sorry about that....got teleported...." He winced at the pain in his body. "Anyway, I took down that Arizona guy. How are you holding up?"

"Awww....Dude....not fair....not fair at all! Let me go!"

"Well, that was quick." V.L said. "Psychic's all yours I guess."

more_horiz
Got a rp in Young X-Men

more_horiz

"Sorry about that Artemis. Wendy teleported me from the Halworth Academy after healing most of my wounds." Stronghold explained. "So what about you? Need a hand with the bandages?"

"I-I-I can't move!" Dude yelled as he struggled. "Ultra? What about you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Sorry about that Artemis. Wendy teleported me from the Halworth Academy after healing most of my wounds." Stronghold explained. "So what about you? Need a hand with the bandages?"

Artemis shook her head" We must move on"

"N-No!!" Ultra Girl said as panic starts to sink in.

Louisiana placed his hand on Dude's shoulder then teleported him to the top of the building where Ultra Girl and Dude found them" That's how I roll lad. You know I bet this is every speedster's worst nightmare. Being unable to move while just anybody can commit anykind of nasty act to you. Lucky for you lad I'm not a sick psychopath. And I promise my lady friend she gets a crack at you." Louisiana teleported away from Dude and returns to where Virginia and Ultra Girl are. He looks at Ultra Girl" Now as for you luv" he approaches Ultra Girl like a lion would approach a prey then he quickly let up a barrier around himself and Virginia as Ultra Girl's TK activated, despite her current state she's still able to use her psychic powers" Don't come any closer!!!" Ultra Girl shouted then he shook his head" Like I said to the lad up there. I may be a bastard luv but I'm not a sick bastard. Speaking of" he looked at Virginia" Going to take the lady here somewhere to put her reputation to the test. Have fun with this one" He unfrozed Dude then transported him and Ultra Girl away from the area

OT: This is going to be fun

*eats popcorn*

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Louisiana placed his hand on Dude's shoulder then teleported him to the top of the building where Ultra Girl and Dude found them" That's how I roll lad. You know I bet this is every speedster's worst nightmare. Being unable to move while just anybody can commit anykind of nasty act to you. Lucky for you lad I'm not a sick psychopath. And I promise my lady friend she gets a crack at you." Louisiana teleported away from Dude and returns to where Virginia and Ultra Girl are. He looks at Ultra Girl" Now as for you luv" he approaches Ultra Girl like a lion would approach a prey then he quickly let up a barrier around himself and Virginia as Ultra Girl's TK activated, despite her current state she's still able to use her psychic powers" Don't come any closer!!!" Ultra Girl shouted then he shook his head" Like I said to the lad up there. I may be a bastard luv but I'm not a sick bastard. Speaking of" he looked at Virginia" Going to take the lady here somewhere to put her reputation to the test. Have fun with this one" He unfrozed Dude then transported him and Ultra Girl away from the area

*eats popcorn*

"Wait I-!" V.L. watched them vanish. This....was not what she had planned on at all. She couldn't even move for Christ's sake! She turned just in time to receive a punch across her face. She fell on the roof. "Ah!"
"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE DID HE TAKE HER?!" Dude yelled at her. "So help me if he does anything to Ultra Girl I'm tearing apart all of you!"
Velocity Lass wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Dunno. But.....I guess I really do have to fight now..." She got up. "You beat me, you can go get her, I'm sure she can handle herself until then."
"I am going to beat you into hamburger lady."

"Right, so, how many more of them are there?" Stronghold asked Artemis as they continued on, leaping over rooftops.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*eats popcorn*

"Wait I-!" V.L. watched them vanish. This....was not what she had planned on at all. She couldn't even move for Christ's sake! She turned just in time to receive a punch across her face. She fell on the roof. "Ah!"
"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE DID HE TAKE HER?!" Dude yelled at her. "So help me if he does anything to Ultra Girl I'm tearing apart all of you!"
Velocity Lass wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Dunno. But.....I guess I really do have to fight now..." She got up. "You beat me, you can go get her, I'm sure she can handle herself until then."

"Right, so, how many more of them are there?" Stronghold asked Artemis as they continued on, leaping over rooftops.

At Everwood Forrest

http://www.newenglandtrailreview.com/image/connecticut/talcottmountainstatepark/ridgeloop/dsc01355.jpg

Another barrier is brought up as he blocked another TK attack" I bet your heart must be racing like a pack of wild horses isn't it luv? Probably wondering why I left Virginia to take care of the speedster? A few reasons. One, I've known her for quite awhile. She's a survivor, she'll do what she has to do. Sure you may think she's all smiles and sunshine but you really haven't seen her when the chips are down. Oh she can be deadly"

Ultra Girl looks around her surroundings as she also listens into what Louisiana is saying.

" Like me for instance. I'm confident that she will do fine, still if there is any serious harm that befalls her then I'm just going to have to unleash a nastier side of me. So win or lose you better pray that your friend doesn't seriously hurt her. Now as far as you go. I was serious that I want to put your reputation to the test and lets face it. You're moving up to the big leagues now. So lets see if those skills you have will help you." Louisiana said as he lets her loose then Ultra Girl summons a volley of tree branches at Louisiana then he stretches out his hand

more_horiz
Quantum was a definite sign for Ultra Girl but with The Statesmen one could say that. Sh*t just got real for Ultra Girl.

more_horiz
Delaware took note of the situation from the sewers, listening in on the fights. It had been a long time since he had commanded a group this large, but he had never been prouder of there work. Even if he was not human, he felt a connection to this group

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*eats popcorn*

At Everwood Forrest

http://www.newenglandtrailreview.com/image/connecticut/talcottmountainstatepark/ridgeloop/dsc01355.jpg

Another barrier is brought up as he blocked another TK attack" I bet your heart must be racing like a pack of wild horses isn't it luv? Probably wondering why I left Virginia to take care of the speedster? A few reasons. One, I've known her for quite awhile. She's a survivor, she'll do what she has to do. Sure you may think she's all smiles and sunshine but you really haven't seen her when the chips are down. Oh she can be deadly"

Ultra Girl looks around her surroundings as she also listens into what Louisiana is saying.

" Like me for instance. I'm confident that she will do fine, still if there is any serious harm that befalls her then I'm just going to have to unleash a nastier side of me. So win or lose you better pray that your friend doesn't seriously hurt her. Now as far as you go. I was serious that I want to put your reputation to the test and lets face it. You're moving up to the big leagues now. So lets see if those skills you have will help you." Louisiana said as he lets her loose then Ultra Girl summons a volley of tree branches at Louisiana then he stretches out his hand

Velocity Lass and The Dude fought on the rooftop. The hero was much quicker than she anticipated but she got in a kick at his stomach but Dude grabbed her leg and threw her down on the ground. She landed on her hands and kicked up at him again and Dude dashed around her. She jumped back to her feet and spun into a tornado. Dude gritted his teeth and countered her, the two speedsters spinning attacks creating a larger tornado on the roof of the building as they unleashed whole flurry's of attacks on each other and Velocity Lass countered each move he made.

"Alright so let's see....I took out Arizona and you took out the super strength guy we ran into in the warehouse right? So, that leaves about 48 more states. Who's next?" Stronghold asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*eats popcorn*

At Everwood Forrest

Velocity Lass and The Dude fought on the rooftop. The hero was much quicker than she anticipated but she got in a kick at his stomach but Dude grabbed her leg and threw her down on the ground. She landed on her hands and kicked up at him again and Dude dashed around her. She jumped back to her feet and spun into a tornado. Dude gritted his teeth and countered her, the two speedsters spinning attacks creating a larger tornado on the roof of the building as they unleashed whole flurry's of attacks on each other and Velocity Lass countered each move he made.

"Alright so let's see....I took out Arizona and you took out the super strength guy we ran into in the warehouse right? So, that leaves about 48 more states. Who's next?" Stronghold asked.

more_horiz
"Just because we got lucky with the first two doesn't mean it will be a cakewalk" Artemis said" These guys will tear the city apart looking for me if they have to, so the best option would be for me to draw myself away from the city. Least that way nobody would get caught in the crossfire"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Just because we got lucky with the first two doesn't mean it will be a cakewalk" Artemis said" These guys will tear the city apart looking for me if they have to, so the best option would be for me to draw myself away from the city. Least that way nobody would get caught in the crossfire"

"Believe me I know. The last guy nearly killed me." Stronghold agreed. "You seem to know a lot about these guys, so, what powers do the others have? Any weaknesses we can exploit?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Believe me I know. The last guy nearly killed me." Stronghold agreed. "You seem to know a lot about these guys, so, what powers do the others have? Any weaknesses we can exploit?"

" Haven't known many of them, the only ones I've known personally are Nebraska and Washington. Washington doesn't have any powers but that doesn't make him any less threatening. Especially considering the fact that him and my father used to train together" Artemis said as the two entered the subway station

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" Haven't known many of them, the only ones I've known personally are Nebraska and Washington. Washington doesn't have any powers but that doesn't make him any less threatening. Especially considering the fact that him and my father used to train together" Artemis said as the two entered the subway station

Stronghold went in first to check. "Wait.....train.....Artemis, can you contact Agent Song?"

more_horiz
Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 3 Smiley-dance018

more_horiz
Dude crashed into a brick wall. "You're outmatched kid, give up!"

He spit on the ground."No. Now let me pass!"

"That's not going to happen." Velocity Lass said.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply