ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Deadpool

more_horiz

"I know that with the deal already made theres nothing to be done to erase that but what if I can exchange their lives for something thats much more valuable" Frigga said

"That depends. What is it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I know that with the deal already made theres nothing to be done to erase that but what if I can exchange their lives for something thats much more valuable" Frigga said

(Here's my chance) Deadpool raises his hand then clears his throat"Hey Hela I've got a question for ya. Who has two thumbs, and would make one hell of an agent of death?" Deadpool points both thumbs at himself"This guy!!!"

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm with him on this one"

(Take a timeout guys, I'm talking business here) Deadpool said then approaches Frigga"If I may my liegue"

"Go ahead" Frigga said then Deadpool approaches Hela

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Here's my chance) Deadpool raises his hand then clears his throat"Hey Hela I've got a question for ya. Who has two thumbs, and would make one hell of an agent of death?" Deadpool points both thumbs at himself"This guy!!!"

(Take a timeout guys, I'm talking business here) Deadpool said then approaches Frigga"If I may my liegue"

"State your case, Wilson." Hela said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Actually interested in Coulson and Valkyrie's reaction towards this. Also posted something in Prime and Quantum. Smile

IC: "Ok now I'm not saying that the ones you originally made a deal with aren't worthy or anything like that but if you really look at it theres a possiblity this could blow up in your face"Deadpool said" For one I hear that Goldilocks got the mad hots for the warrior princess and should he hear about this that leads to a unhappy Thor, which would lead to a unhappy Odin. Now Thor I know you can handle but I know you dont want to cross with Odin, especially when his son is concerned. Then of course you have the lovely Queen Frigga here. Thats an awful lot of pissed off Odinson's and I'm going to be honest with you, I'm starting to get a good vibe between the both of us and your place looks awesome. Wouldn't want anything to happen to it."

"Now lets talk about the most important factor. Why should I be put in their place should I perish. For starters I'm the most dangerous person you can ever have as an agent. Seriously you can ask anyone and they'd all say I'm a menace to society. I also managed to steal Thanos's girlfriend from him. Name someone with the titanium cajones to ever do something like that and live to tell the tale. Also no reprecautions on your part regardless of how it turns out. Besides I can name a good list of people that would want me dead anyway. So what you have is a complete win win on your part"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Actually interested in Coulson and Valkyrie's reaction towards this. Also posted something in Prime and Quantum. Smile

IC: "Ok now I'm not saying that the ones you originally made a deal with aren't worthy or anything like that but if you really look at it theres a possiblity this could blow up in your face"Deadpool said" For one I hear that Goldilocks got the mad hots for the warrior princess and should he hear about this that leads to a unhappy Thor, which would lead to a unhappy Odin. Now Thor I know you can handle but I know you dont want to cross with Odin, especially when his son is concerned. Then of course you have the lovely Queen Frigga here. Thats an awful lot of pissed off Odinson's and I'm going to be honest with you, I'm starting to get a good vibe between the both of us and your place looks awesome. Wouldn't want anything to happen to it."

"Now lets talk about the most important factor. Why should I be put in their place should I perish. For starters I'm the most dangerous person you can ever have as an agent. Seriously you can ask anyone and they'd all say I'm a menace to society. I also managed to steal Thanos's girlfriend from him. Name someone with the titanium cajones to ever do something like that and live to tell the tale. Also no reprecautions on your part regardless of how it turns out. Besides I can name a good list of people that would want me dead anyway. So what you have is a complete win win on your part"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Wade are you crazy?!" Valkyrie asked.

"I know you've met Ghost Rider, you know how a deal like this can backfire!" Coulson insisted. "And he's NOT a menace!" He yelled at Hela.

Hela thought it over. "Well, Wilson, you are willing to offer up yourself for those three fools?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I know you've met Ghost Rider, you know how a deal like this can backfire!" Coulson insisted. "And he's NOT a menace!" He yelled at Hela.

Hela thought it over. "Well, Wilson, you are willing to offer up yourself for those three fools?"

Deadpool looked back at Valkyrie"That a trick question?" then gave a thumbs up to Coulson"Trust me on this and thanks for the touching words" he looks at Hela" The only fools are McDonalds for unleashing the evil thats Ronald McDonald. And Fox News. Fox in general honestly. So the original agreement still stands. If I fall in this war you mentioned then you get the full package. However no outside help from any source or the deal's off"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Deadpool looked back at Valkyrie"That a trick question?" then gave a thumbs up to Coulson"Trust me on this and thanks for the touching words" he looks at Hela" The only fools are McDonalds for unleashing the evil thats Ronald McDonald. And Fox News. Fox in general honestly. So the original agreement still stands. If I fall in this war you mentioned then you get the full package. However no outside help from any source or the deal's off"

Hela smiled. "Interesting. Alright, you have a deal Wade Wilson. Inform Lady Sif and the Warriors Three that they are free of the contract."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Hela smiled. "Interesting. Alright, you have a deal Wade Wilson. Inform Lady Sif and the Warriors Three that they are free of the contract."

"Will do!" Deadpool said then Frigga bids Hela farewell

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Hela opened the way for them.

"Wade. No matter what, we won't let you die." Valkyrie promised.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Feeling's mutual. The world needs people like you" Deadpool said

"If he's sure about his fate Valkyrie then have faith in that he will overcome the trial placed before him" Frigga said

"What the mil..ady said" Deadpool assured Valkyrie and Coulson"Besides I've gotten out of much tighter situations than this

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"If he's sure about his fate Valkyrie then have faith in that he will overcome the trial placed before him" Frigga said

"What the mil..ady said" Deadpool assured Valkyrie and Coulson"Besides I've gotten out of much tighter situations than this

"Still, I can't help but feel this is going to be really bad..." Coulson said.

"Ahhh, another visitor? Do you still have your eyes on him?" Hela asked Death.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmm, he is one of the few bright spots. And I'm not the only one from the looks of things. I am intrigued as to how this is going to turn out" Death said to Hela

Death!
Marvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 2 Death-10

"Now Coulson, your concern for my well being hits me where I live" Deadpool pounds his fist to his chest"But nobody's died yet so turn that frown into a smile, if you do that I might arrange for Cap to let you hold his shield"

"Your friend is a rather extraordinary fellow" Frigga says to Valkyrie

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmm, he is one of the few bright spots. And I'm not the only one from the looks of things. I am intrigued as to how this is going to turn out" Death said to Hela

Death!

"Now Coulson, your concern for my well being hits me where I live" Deadpool pounds his fist to his chest"But nobody's died yet so turn that frown into a smile, if you do that I might arrange for Cap to let you hold his shield"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Death!

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Death!

"As am I." Hela grinned as she leaned back. "How have you been Lady?"

"You haven't seen any thing yet, he is an excellent warrior your majesty."

Coulson decided to just go with it, no reason to bring everyone down. "Yeah, you're right Wade. Alright, lock and load people!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Death!

Coulson decided to just go with it, no reason to bring everyone down. "Yeah, you're right Wade. Alright, lock and load people!"

"Outside of the usual reaping and such I'm doing just fine. Thanks for asking. Howabout you?"Death asked

While entering the maze Deadpool looked at the conquered minotaur that Hogun defeated"Would make a nice facebook picture" he says to the others

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Death!

"Outside of the usual reaping and such I'm doing just fine. Thanks for asking. Howabout you?"Death asked

While entering the maze Deadpool looked at the conquered minotaur that Hogun defeated"Would make a nice facebook picture" he says to the others

"I have been well. In fact I have begun an interesting game with Wilson."

"We can take a picture on the way out." Coulson said.

"Be sharp! We know not what threats await us in this maze." Valkyrie said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Death!

Frigga scouted Hogun's trail then sees it heading east"This way" she says to the group then leads them to the trail

"Really? Hope you know what you're getting yourself into"Death said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Death!

Frigga scouted Hogun's trail then sees it heading east"This way" she says to the group then leads them to the trail

The others followed her.

"Oh I most certainly do. I have had...dealings with these mortals before."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SepYU-4Hniw

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Death!

The others followed her.

"That you have. How's Amora doing lately, especially considering her unfortunate encounter with Surtur?" Death asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Death!

The others followed her.

"That you have. How's Amora doing lately, especially considering her unfortunate encounter with Surtur?" Death asked

"Ahhh the Enchantress. Yes, she has recovered. Enough to send her Executioner into the maze."

more_horiz
(Hello...Guys...Wow that deal must have really rocked them, so quiet in here) Deadpool follows Queen Frigga as she led the trail that Sif and The Warriors Three have left(For someone who had a few kids she sure is...shapely) he thought to himself while glancing at her rear end

"Ok howabout from now on you don't lust after Thor's mom, for the sake of your own health"

(And he speaks! Got a point. Given the recent dilemma)

"And we are going to help you with that! Anytime you wonder we'll just show you an image of Wolverine and Sabertooth making out"

Deadpool shudders(For the sake of others sanity let that be off screen. Ok I get it guys, don't focus on her perfect, heart-shaped, pillow of an@$$. Where will I be without you guys)

"Probably dead"

Malekith observes a new arrival in the maze and a smile formed at who it is"Why Frigga, so nice of you to arrive. I see you've brought friends. Allow me to return the favor"

Deep within the depths of the maze a being awaits patiently for when he's called to battle, he felt Malekith's presence contacting him

"More guest has entered my domain. Kill the other three but bring Frigga to me. Algrim"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurse

Algrim, The Accursed's eyes scowled then he rose up. He could sense the people he's targeting then took off to confront them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
(Hello...Guys...Wow that deal must have really rocked them, so quiet in here) Deadpool follows Queen Frigga as she led the trail that Sif and The Warriors Three have left(For someone who had a few kids she sure is...shapely) he thought to himself while glancing at her rear end

"Ok howabout from now on you don't lust after Thor's mom, for the sake of your own health"

"And we are going to help you with that! Anytime you wonder we'll just show you an image of Wolverine and Sabertooth making out"

Deadpool shudders(For the sake of others sanity let that be off screen. Ok I get it guys, don't focus on her perfect, heart-shaped, pillow of an@$$. Where will I be without you guys)

"Probably dead"

Malekith observes a new arrival in the maze and a smile formed at who it is"Why Frigga, so nice of you to arrive. I see you've brought friends. Allow me to return the favor"

Deep within the depths of the maze a being awaits patiently for when he's called to battle, he felt Malekith's presence contacting him

"More guest has entered my domain. Kill the other three but bring Frigga to me. Algrim"

Algrim, The Accursed's eyes scowled then he rose up. He could sense the people he's targeting then took off to confront them

"Everyone stay together and be on your guard!" Valkyrie said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Probably dead"

"Everyone stay together and be on your guard!" Valkyrie said.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply