ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Deadpool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
In Asgard the heroes and Asgardian residents who participated in the battle celebrated their victory with food and drinks around. Even Astrowoman in cultural appreciation partake in the drinking process, given her DNA it wouldn't effect her anyway in the same manner it wouldn't effect Steve due to his Super Soldier DNA.

"Dear Anna. I just want to say it has been quite an honor fighting alongside you" Fandral complemented with a pint of ale in hand

"Likewise Fandral" Anna smiled

Elsewhere..In Hela's Domain

There is one person among the band who isn't among the ones celebrating. As he had other issues he wanted to address

"So we've defeated what I've assumed to be the dragon of the one we are looking for and I've won the heart of a lovely warrior woman in the end. Pretty good day." Deadpool said to Hela" If you don't mind me asking there is one thing that has been bugging me but with you here maybe you can help shed some light into it"

"Certainly Wilson. What do you wish to know?"

Thor raised goblets of ale and clinked goblets with Sif and they chugged their drinks down.

Sif smiled then clinked her goblet with Thor

Anna did the same with Fandral while Captain America raised his glass

"Well...I promise I wont tell if so...You and Dani"

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 4 93036710

"Did the two of you....You know"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
In Asgard the heroes and Asgardian residents who participated in the battle celebrated their victory with food and drinks around. Even Astrowoman in cultural appreciation partake in the drinking process, given her DNA it wouldn't effect her anyway in the same manner it wouldn't effect Steve due to his Super Soldier DNA.

"Dear Anna. I just want to say it has been quite an honor fighting alongside you" Fandral complemented with a pint of ale in hand

There is one person among the band who isn't among the ones celebrating. As he had other issues he wanted to address

"So we've defeated what I've assumed to be the dragon of the one we are looking for and I've won the heart of a lovely warrior woman in the end. Pretty good day." Deadpool said to Hela" If you don't mind me asking there is one thing that has been bugging me but with you here maybe you can help shed some light into it"

Thor raised goblets of ale and clinked goblets with Sif and they chugged their drinks down.

"Hmmmhmhmmmm...ohhh that meeting. I'm surprised you know about that. But to answer your question, no. The Dani mortal has told me she has no interest in women."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmmmhmhmmmm...ohhh that meeting. I'm surprised you know about that. But to answer your question, no. The Dani mortal has told me she has no interest in women."

"Hmm" Deadpool said

Told you so!!!!

Damn it!!!!

"Her loss" Deadpool said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmm" Deadpool said

Told you so!!!!

Damn it!!!!

"Her loss" Deadpool said

"Verily."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmm" Deadpool said

Told you so!!!!

Damn it!!!!

"Her loss" Deadpool said

"Verily."

"You know for an offspring of a misunderstood Trickster God you're actually pleasant company"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmm" Deadpool said

Told you so!!!!

Damn it!!!!

"Her loss" Deadpool said

"Verily."

"You know for an offspring of a misunderstood Trickster God you're actually pleasant company"

"It all depends on my company." Hela said. "And thank you Wilson. Of course, I am looking forward to the day you become my knight."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmm" Deadpool said

Told you so!!!!

Damn it!!!!

"Her loss" Deadpool said

"Verily."

"It all depends on my company." Hela said. "And thank you Wilson. Of course, I am looking forward to the day you become my knight."

"In another universe that would be an intriguing opportunity but sadly there is only one Death Goddess I have my eye on and cant be involved with two, usually ends ugly. If Loki ever pops up. Tell him or...Her to call me..maybe"

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 4 Tumblr12

"See you around" Deadpool said then turned and made his leave

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hmm" Deadpool said

Told you so!!!!

Damn it!!!!

"Her loss" Deadpool said

"Verily."

"In another universe that would be an intriguing opportunity but sadly there is only one Death Goddess I have my eye on and cant be involved with two, usually ends ugly. If Loki ever pops up. Tell him or...Her to call me..maybe"

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 4 Tumblr12

"See you around" Deadpool said then turned and made his leave

Hela waved her hand and teleported Wade to Asgard.

more_horiz
"Lots and lots of universes. Lots and lots of universes. Lots and lots of universes. Lots and lots of universes. Lots and lots of universes." Deadpool standing in only his boxers and trademark mask as he looks at the papers that contains a picture map of various unknown universes scattered all over the wall and around his home

"Uh Wade...You have a visitor" Weasel said

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Lots and lots of universes. Lots and lots of universes. Lots and lots of universes. Lots and lots of universes. Lots and lots of universes." Deadpool standing in only his boxers and trademark mask as he looks at the papers that contains a picture map of various unknown universes scattered all over the wall and around his home

Squirrel Girl, Tippy Toe and Iron Fist walked in. "Wade? Wade, it's Doreen. Are you okay buddy?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Squirrel Girl, Tippy Toe and Iron Fist walked in. "Wade? Wade, it's Doreen. Are you okay buddy?"
"Sure I could just jump into a rabbit hole and hope for the best, however instead of Wonderland I could end up in a place far much worse."

Tippy Toe jumped off of Squirrel Girl's shoulder then ran off she returned with a comic in her possession that contained a recent issue of the Fantastic Four"Kuree" Tippy Toe jumped up and down.

Weasel opened his mouth and was about to mention something about it but changed his mind and watched to see where this leads to

Deadpool looked down and picked up the comic. Flipping through a few issues he sees the naming ceremony and the new members. Seeing the members of the F4 reminds him of a pleasant time

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t22p390-storyboard

New Years, a celebration of many

Deadpool looked amongst the crowd and sees who Death was waving at he raised his glass at the pair in acknowledgement

Franklin and Valeria Richards, grown up in this timeline, dressed in civilian attire. Franklin smiled then nods at him then continues celebrating the new year with Valeria. Only they know of his good deed and they'll never forget it

Two people that he have helped get some well deserve payback....most importantly

Death turned to Deadpool, cupped both sides of his face, then leaned forward and kissed him

Deadpool smiled from ear to ear then faced Squirrel Girl" Listen here Crazy Squirrel Lady, you may have beaten Thanos but I have accomplished something thats far greater than he'll ever accomplish"

"Really? What is it" Weasel asked

Deadpool opened his mouth, he closed it, he was about to respond but instead he dope slaps Weasel to the back of the head

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DopeSlap

"You made me lose my train of thought!!!" Deadpool said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure I could just jump into a rabbit hole and hope for the best, however instead of Wonderland I could end up in a place far much worse."

Tippy Toe jumped off of Squirrel Girl's shoulder then ran off she returned with a comic in her possession that contained a recent issue of the Fantastic Four"Kuree" Tippy Toe jumped up and down.

Weasel opened his mouth and was about to mention something about it but changed his mind and watched to see where this leads to

Deadpool looked down and picked up the comic. Flipping through a few issues he sees the naming ceremony and the new members. Seeing the members of the F4 reminds him of a pleasant time

Deadpool looked amongst the crowd and sees who Death was waving at he raised his glass at the pair in acknowledgement

Franklin and Valeria Richards, grown up in this timeline, dressed in civilian attire. Franklin smiled then nods at him then continues celebrating the new year with Valeria. Only they know of his good deed and they'll never forget it

Two people that he have helped get some well deserve payback....most importantly

Death turned to Deadpool, cupped both sides of his face, then leaned forward and kissed him

Deadpool smiled from ear to ear then faced Squirrel Girl" Listen here Crazy Squirrel Lady, you may have beaten Thanos but I have accomplished something thats far greater than he'll ever accomplish"

Deadpool opened his mouth, he closed it, he was about to respond but instead he dope slaps Weasel to the back of the head

Squirrel Girl stared for a few moments, thinking this over. "You kissed Death didn't you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Squirrel Girl stared for a few moments, thinking this over. "You kissed Death didn't you?"
Deadpool looks at her for a moment he pulls up a remote then presses the button.

Armed doors activated

All entrances and exits are completely sealed off. Rubbing the back of his head Weasel looks around" Wh-Whats going on"

"To the present company" Deadpool looks down at Tippy Toe" That includes you. What you have just discovered not only never leaves the room but is never spoken to anyone else. That includes friends, friends among the superhero community, or during your happy hour moments. Even under intense interrogation you don't mention this"

"Er...Sure" Weasel said then Tippy Toe smiles and nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Deadpool looks at her for a moment he pulls up a remote then presses the button.

Armed doors activated

All entrances and exits are completely sealed off. Rubbing the back of his head Weasel looks around" Wh-Whats going on"

"To the present company" Deadpool looks down at Tippy Toe" That includes you. What you have just discovered not only never leaves the room but is never spoken to anyone else. That includes friends, friends among the superhero community, or during your happy hour moments. Even under intense interrogation you don't mention this"

"Er...Sure" Weasel said then Tippy Toe smiles and nods

"My lips are sealed Wade."

more_horiz
"So, uhhhh, I've gotta ask.....what was it like kissing, well, Death?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Deadpool smiled from ear to ear" Weeeelll...It was"

"No,no,no don't tell her Wade."

(Come again?)

"All those years of putting up with " Nanana I defeated Thanos" you finally have something to hang over her head. Keep her in suspense"

Twisted Evil

Deadpool grinned then responded to Squirrel Girl" Let your imagination go wild with that"

"Uh excuse me" Weasel waved" Best friend over here. Surely you're not going to exclude me from this kind of info right"

Deadpool presses the button then the doors are open and the security is shut off. He placed his hand on Weasel's shoulder" Sorry man"

"And the psychotic merc is back"

(Damn straight! If you guys don't mind I'm going to freshen up)

With a snap of Deadpool's fingers

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 4 Deadpo10

"If I was a Twix Bar, I'd eat myself" Deadpool posed

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Come again?)

"All those years of putting up with " Nanana I defeated Thanos" you finally have something to hang over her head. Keep her in suspense"

Twisted Evil

Deadpool grinned then responded to Squirrel Girl" Let your imagination go wild with that"

"Uh excuse me" Weasel waved" Best friend over here. Surely you're not going to exclude me from this kind of info right"

Deadpool presses the button then the doors are open and the security is shut off. He placed his hand on Weasel's shoulder" Sorry man"

Squirrel Girl shook her head. "I'd imagine.....kinda cold?" Squirrel Girl asked. "Anyway, I'm glad for you man."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Come again?)

Twisted Evil

Squirrel Girl shook her head. "I'd imagine.....kinda cold?" Squirrel Girl asked. "Anyway, I'm glad for you man."
"Now that your loveable merc with the mouth has conquered his ultimate foe. Angst. Lets focus on what our viewers have come here to see. An epic crossover between yours truly and Squirrel Girl" Deadpool looked at Weasel then gave him his trademark grin" And you know what that means"

Weasel smiled" Bring out the crossover board"

"Exactly!!!"

Deadpool then reached into his pocked and pulled out some darts" What is the crossover board I might ask?"

Weasel wheeled in the board

Marvel/CAU: Deadpool - Page 4 Cabin-10

"When a team up event that involves Deadpool occur the person that Deadpool is partnered with is presented with a board that list all the Crossover Adventures that Deadpool's partner is free to choose from. Either it's from fighting pirates or raiding Doctor Doom's stuff" Weasel explained

Deadpool pulled out a blindfold" To make things interesting, we'll leave the X-Over adventure up to fate" He puts it over SG's eyes and handed her the darts. He motions to Weasel to move away, which it didn't take him no time to do so

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Come again?)

Twisted Evil

"Now that your loveable merc with the mouth has conquered his ultimate foe. Angst. Lets focus on what our viewers have come here to see. An epic crossover between yours truly and Squirrel Girl" Deadpool looked at Weasel then gave him his trademark grin" And you know what that means"

"Exactly!!!"

Deadpool then reached into his pocked and pulled out some darts" What is the crossover board I might ask?"

"When a team up event that involves Deadpool occur the person that Deadpool is partnered with is presented with a board that list all the Crossover Adventures that Deadpool's partner is free to choose from. Either it's from fighting pirates or raiding Doctor Doom's stuff" Weasel explained

Deadpool pulled out a blindfold" To make things interesting, we'll leave the X-Over adventure up to fate" He puts it over SG's eyes and handed her the darts. He motions to Weasel to move away, which it didn't take him no time to do so

Doreen closed her eyes, took a pitcher pose, reeled back and threw the dart at the board.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Come again?)

Twisted Evil

"Exactly!!!"

Doreen closed her eyes, took a pitcher pose, reeled back and threw the dart at the board.
The dart landed at" Three way team up!!" he walked over and pulled out a note that was on the board then read" Team up with Jubilee"

I'm confused aren't we in another series with Dru?

We are

But how is that possible?!! Also what about the main arc and our own character arc involving Hela? And what about our date with Darcy and theres our revenge against Guy and OMG I've just got a headache

Hey man it's best to not be concerned with all of that. Just have fun. That also goes for the folks roleplaying this.

more_horiz
Speaking of Jubilee posted something in the chase siblings thread Smile

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Come again?)

Twisted Evil

"Exactly!!!"

The dart landed at" Three way team up!!" he walked over and pulled out a note that was on the board then read" Team up with Jubilee"

I'm confused aren't we in another series with Dru?

We are

But how is that possible?!! Also what about the main arc and our own character arc involving Hela? And what about our date with Darcy and theres our revenge against Guy and OMG I've just got a headache

Hey man it's best to not be concerned with all of that. Just have fun. That also goes for the folks roleplaying this.

Squirrel Girl grabbed the thought balloon and wrote on the back of it before holding it up.

SQUIRREL GIRL 4EVER!!!

She then handed it back to Deadpool.

".....Anyway...sooo, we're teaming up with Jubilee?" Darcy asked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply