ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ultra Girl - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ultra Girl had already arrived at was doing her regular patrols she was all smiles inwardly as she thought back to that last caper she stopped.

A puppy walked by and barked.

Ultra Girl stopped, she knelt down and pet the dog" Hey stranger"

The puppy licked her hand and barked. "Arf Woof Woof!"
[Kneel before Puppy Zod!]

more_horiz

Up for PMing? There's something I want to discuss with you.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Ultra Girl had already arrived at was doing her regular patrols she was all smiles inwardly as she thought back to that last caper she stopped.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lost aren't you" Ultra Girl said to the puppy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lost aren't you" Ultra Girl said to the puppy

Smile

more_horiz
The puppy wagged it's tail and barked twice in agreement.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Ultra Girl picked up the puppy" You're coming home with me. That way I can figure some things out"

D'Mico Mansion

http://www.tractorshed.com/gallery/uptest/a28557.jpg

"Hey Mai" Helena approached her"Planning anything?"

Mai shook her head" No ma'am. Why you ask?"

"Serena has taken quite a shine to Gabrielle, she's hanging out with Serena right now. Mind keeping an eye on her?" Helena asked

Mai shook her head" No ma'am"

"No need for the ma'ams Mai. Especially when it comes to friends" Helena said

At Damon's home

Anne stared at him for a moment" Are you serious with this?"

"If you look at all the criminal activity that has been happening have you ever sometimes thought to yourself. I wish someone could do something about that" Damon said

"Who hasn't. That is why you have Ultra Girl and the police handling it" Anne responded

"Having Ultra Girl around did help and the police have been stepping up as of late but it doesn't hurt to have another hero to help them out" Damon said

"Damon. I seriously mean no disrespect when I say this but I'm confident I can beat you up. What makes you think you can take on a hardened criminal?" Anne asked

"Some heroes start small before they improved so I can start on some small scale stuff before I move onto the big time stuff" Damon said

Anne sighed" Knowing that he isn't going to make up his mind concerning this. At least take some fighting lessons. Doesn't Matt train at some gym or something? You could take some boxing lessons"

Damon pondered then smiled" Sounds like a plan"

"Just don't say you're doing it to become a superhero. That we can just keep to ourselves" Anne said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ultra Girl picked up the puppy" You're coming home with me. That way I can figure some things out"

D'Mico Mansion

"Serena has taken quite a shine to Gabrielle, she's hanging out with Serena right now. Mind keeping an eye on her?" Helena asked

At Damon's home

"If you look at all the criminal activity that has been happening have you ever sometimes thought to yourself. I wish someone could do something about that" Damon said

"Who hasn't. That is why you have Ultra Girl and the police handling it" Anne responded

"Having Ultra Girl around did help and the police have been stepping up as of late but it doesn't hurt to have another hero to help them out" Damon said

"Damon. I seriously mean no disrespect when I say this but I'm confident I can beat you up. What makes you think you can take on a hardened criminal?" Anne asked

"Some heroes start small before they improved so I can start on some small scale stuff before I move onto the big time stuff" Damon said

Anne sighed" Knowing that he isn't going to make up his mind concerning this. At least take some fighting lessons. Doesn't Matt train at some gym or something? You could take some boxing lessons"

"Just don't say you're doing it to become a superhero. That we can just keep to ourselves" Anne said

After taking the dog home Ultra Girl looked down the puppy" This is between us" she takes her mask and wig off then her cell phone rings. She looked at it and noticed the text from Hank that reads"Check this out"

She looked at the video"Huh" given her recent experience she shouldn't be too surprised but there are some things that are still too surreal

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

D'Mico Mansion

At Damon's home

After taking the dog home Ultra Girl looked down the puppy" This is between us" she takes her mask and wig off then her cell phone rings. She looked at it and noticed the text from Hank that reads"Check this out"

She looked at the video"Huh" given her recent experience she shouldn't be too surprised but there are some things that are still too surreal

The puppy shook off, barked, shook off again and then jumped up on Flannery's bed and got comfortable.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

D'Mico Mansion

At Damon's home

The puppy shook off, barked, shook off again and then jumped up on Flannery's bed and got comfortable.

Flannery texted back to Hank" Eerie video" she send it to her then she looked at the puppy" Hungry boy?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

D'Mico Mansion

At Damon's home

Flannery texted back to Hank" Eerie video" she send it to her then she looked at the puppy" Hungry boy?"

The puppy enthusiastically barked and wagged it's tail.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

D'Mico Mansion

At Damon's home

The puppy enthusiastically barked and wagged it's tail.

Wink

Flannery smiled" Come on"

OT: BTW check out the sign up Smile

more_horiz
The puppy followed Flannery.

D'Mico Mansion

"BLUE 42! HUTT HUTT HIKE!" Serena yelled out as the team practiced. The women's football team had split into two teams for the practice. Serena's side went on the defensive as Gabrielle went on the run. Serena took aim and tossed the football to her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

D'Mico Mansion

"BLUE 42! HUTT HUTT HIKE!" Serena yelled out as the team practiced. The women's football team had split into two teams for the practice. Serena's side went on the defensive as Gabrielle went on the run. Serena took aim and tossed the football to her.

Gabrielle caught the football then she manuvered to avoid the other opposing member of the other team then ran towards the end for a touchdown. She spiked the ball then raised her hands in triumph. She sees Mai watching the game then waved at her direction. Mai smiled then waved back

" Don't have anything dog food wise" Flannery looks in the fridge" Hope some Balogna would satisfy"

She hears her mom coming home"I'm home" she called out to Flannery, she sees Flannery and a little unexpected guest" Why hello stranger"

"Um Mom, I can explain" Flannery said while Jennifer crouched down and offered a welcoming hand to the dog

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

D'Mico Mansion

Gabrielle caught the football then she manuvered to avoid the other opposing member of the other team then ran towards the end for a touchdown. She spiked the ball then raised her hands in triumph. She sees Mai watching the game then waved at her direction. Mai smiled then waved back

" Don't have anything dog food wise" Flannery looks in the fridge" Hope some Balogna would satisfy"

She hears her mom coming home"I'm home" she called out to Flannery, she sees Flannery and a little unexpected guest" Why hello stranger"

"Um Mom, I can explain" Flannery said while Jennifer crouched down and offered a welcoming hand to the dog

"That's what I'm talking about!" Serena cheered. "Good hustle Gabrielle!"

The puppy ran over and smelled her hand and then started licking it.

more_horiz
After eplaining it to Jennifer she pondured while petting the dog, she examined him" Don't see a collar but still going to post a report. He'll stay but don't expect it to be permanent if his original owners find him. If not claimed in a couple months then the puppy's officialy ours."

"Can I still name him?" Flannery asked

"I don't see why not" Jennifer said

"Howabout Jake?" Flannery asked

Jennifer looked down" What do you think boy?"

more_horiz
Jake
http://chikiotaku.mx/files/2011/10/BlackHayate-full-metal-alchemist.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After eplaining it to Jennifer she pondured while petting the dog, she examined him" Don't see a collar but still going to post a report. He'll stay but don't expect it to be permanent if his original owners find him. If not claimed in a couple months then the puppy's officialy ours."

The puppy wagged it's tail, jumped up onto it's hind legs and pawed at Flannery, wanting up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The puppy wagged it's tail, jumped up onto it's hind legs and pawed at Flannery, wanting up.

Flannery picked up the puppy" Jake it is" then Jennifer outstretched her hand and Flannery gave Jake to her" Looks like for the time being we have another mouth to feed. Since he's going to stay then I'm going to give this little guy a bath. And pick up some dog food later"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Flannery picked up the puppy" Jake it is" then Jennifer outstretched her hand and Flannery gave Jake to her" Looks like for the time being we have another mouth to feed. Since he's going to stay then I'm going to give this little guy a bath. And pick up some dog food later"

Jake licked Flannery while they talked.

more_horiz
Later on

Jennifer, Flannery, and Jake were each having dinner. Flannery looked up at the tv monitor to hear the report about the Global Alliance stopping a Zirg attack on a colony in Neptune" Think that can be me among the group someday?"

"If you continue to excel yourself you can." Jennifer said then looked at the monitor and seeing a footage of Ms.Universe(Xian Chase), she thinks to herself(Still think they're fake)

Flannery bit her bottom lip after she accidently heard her mom think(Sometimes I just cant turn the telepathy off)

"Going patrolling tonight. Filling in for someone at the department. Speaking of patrolling, going out tonight?" Jennifer asked Flannery

Flannery nods

"Just don't go out too late. Make sure Jake is taken care of before you go" Jennifer said

"Sure thing mom" Flannery said

more_horiz
Flannery got dressed in her Ultra Girl gear then heads over to Jake" Going out for awhile but I'll return soon"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Flannery got dressed in her Ultra Girl gear then heads over to Jake" Going out for awhile but I'll return soon"

Jake licked her happily and laid down to wait for her return.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ultra Girl petted Jake then TKed the window open and she stepped out and TKed it shut

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ultra Girl petted Jake then TKed the window open and she stepped out and TKed it shut

Jake stared as she left and then ran up to the window and looked out, searching for her. The dog looked for a minute before walking to the couch, leaping up and curling up to sleep.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply