ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ultra Girl - Page 4 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

more_horiz

OT: Michael is in for it now!

And you gotta hand it to her, Summer's a fighter.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Michael is in for it now!

And you gotta hand it to her, Summer's a fighter.
Never mess with her parents and her friends. As Matthew can testify in Quantum Wink

Kudo's to Summer in buying Ultra Girl some time

more_horiz

Just realized, we have two psychic Michael's.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t165p15-omega-the-psychic-superhero
lol!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Michael took Summer then spin her till her back was to him and her her an arm around her throat and another arm, keeping her arms restrained" I would not do that" He whispered to her" I'm here to help" Summer could feel her legs getting a little wobbly

Ultra Girl makes a mad dash"Mom...Mom!!! I'm in 52nd street, you have to hurry someone just kidnapped Summer!!"

"You make things worse for yourself, if you continue to struggle" Michael said to her

Summer gasped for air as she struggled and kicked. (Flannery......) She kicked forward with one leg and with what strength she could summon up, kicked backward, hitting Michael between the legs.

OT: I swear if I didn't hook Flannery up with Hank

IC: Michael gritted his teeth then he took Summer and slammed her face hard to the wall then throw her down on the ground"What is it with people these days" he looked down at Summer angrily then kicked her to the stomach

"You try.."

he kicked her again

"To be.."

and again

"A good Samaritan"

Then one good kick to the ribs" And does the person that you help provide a thank you for it? No" he kicked her once more" No kindness. Nothing but pain" as he says that a jolt of pain shot through Summer's whole body

Ultra Girl stopped, she looked frantically then winces. She looked at the house, sensing a strong presence coming from the house just west from where she is standing.

Michael closed his eyes and take a deep breath"Don't get hot" he says to himself" Do that and you lose yourself" he exhales then crouches down" Lets not have a repeat of this shall we? I'd hate to think what. Now I'm going to take you downstairs, and help treat you with the problem that you are having. Cause a fuse and what just happened right now will be bliss in comparison" he said as he picked her up

"no....no." Summer sobbed, spitting out blood from the repeated brutal kicks. Even with the pain she was in, she refused to give in and reached out, grabbing onto the table leg as hard as she could.

Michael hits her in the back of the head, once her grip was loose he proceeded to pick her up once again. The door burst open then with Summer carried in his arms Michael turned around to find Ultra Girl before him. He looked at her in a confused manner" Why? Why are you doing this? Do you want this poor girl's suffering to prolong further"

Ultra Girl's eyes flashed with fury. She summoned Summer away from him and gently placed her outside of the house. She formed a protective barrier for her for Ultra Girl's response to Michael .

Outside we see the remaining glass windows and the boards that have boarded up the rest burst out, shattered into a million pieces and they fall onto the ground.

OT: Cliffhanger

OT: And now we return to your regularly scheduled program

IC: The inside of the house looked like a tornado had come through. The house still tremors as Ultra-Girl takes a few breaths, glaring at Michael, barely conscious as he uses a broken grandfather clock to help himself up. Ultra-Girl runs towards him and she punches Michael across the face. He crashed through a door and ended up in the living room. Michael glared at her then Ultra-Girl screamed, she staggers to the wall but she uses her arm to lean against it and to keep herself standing.

She is then struck across the face and fell to the floor

"You meddling cunt!" Michael said angrily, holding a piece of wooden furniture in his hand. Then brings it down at her. Hitting her a few times with it" You try to help someone and this is the thanks you get" He strikes her again.

Ultra-Girl tries to fight off Michael's powers then in a desperate attempt she kicked at his stomach, causing him to stagger back. She glared at his leg then uses her TK to shatter his ankle. She then sends a table flying straight to his face. It strikes him and Ultra-Girl breaks both of his arms with her TK. He fell to the floor

She wipes the blood from her mouth then she gets up. She staggers to him and pins him to the floor with her TK. She kneels down and punches him to the face repeatedly. Blood shot up and some of it hit Ultra-Girl's face but she ignored that as she kept hitting him till his body went limp. She collapsed to the floor as relief swept through her body as Michael's psychic effect he had on her vanished. She looked at him and said venomously"That was for Summer you psychotic bastard"

The police car came up and Jennifer sees Summer laying on the ground outside. She quickly got out of the car and rushed over to check on her" Summer, can you hear me?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Michael took Summer then spin her till her back was to him and her her an arm around her throat and another arm, keeping her arms restrained" I would not do that" He whispered to her" I'm here to help" Summer could feel her legs getting a little wobbly

Ultra Girl makes a mad dash"Mom...Mom!!! I'm in 52nd street, you have to hurry someone just kidnapped Summer!!"

"You make things worse for yourself, if you continue to struggle" Michael said to her

Summer gasped for air as she struggled and kicked. (Flannery......) She kicked forward with one leg and with what strength she could summon up, kicked backward, hitting Michael between the legs.

IC: Michael gritted his teeth then he took Summer and slammed her face hard to the wall then throw her down on the ground"What is it with people these days" he looked down at Summer angrily then kicked her to the stomach

"You try.."

he kicked her again

"To be.."

and again

"A good Samaritan"

Then one good kick to the ribs" And does the person that you help provide a thank you for it? No" he kicked her once more" No kindness. Nothing but pain" as he says that a jolt of pain shot through Summer's whole body

Ultra Girl stopped, she looked frantically then winces. She looked at the house, sensing a strong presence coming from the house just west from where she is standing.

Michael closed his eyes and take a deep breath"Don't get hot" he says to himself" Do that and you lose yourself" he exhales then crouches down" Lets not have a repeat of this shall we? I'd hate to think what. Now I'm going to take you downstairs, and help treat you with the problem that you are having. Cause a fuse and what just happened right now will be bliss in comparison" he said as he picked her up

"no....no." Summer sobbed, spitting out blood from the repeated brutal kicks. Even with the pain she was in, she refused to give in and reached out, grabbing onto the table leg as hard as she could.

Michael hits her in the back of the head, once her grip was loose he proceeded to pick her up once again. The door burst open then with Summer carried in his arms Michael turned around to find Ultra Girl before him. He looked at her in a confused manner" Why? Why are you doing this? Do you want this poor girl's suffering to prolong further"

Ultra Girl's eyes flashed with fury. She summoned Summer away from him and gently placed her outside of the house. She formed a protective barrier for her for Ultra Girl's response to Michael .

Outside we see the remaining glass windows and the boards that have boarded up the rest burst out, shattered into a million pieces and they fall onto the ground.

IC: The inside of the house looked like a tornado had come through. The house still tremors as Ultra-Girl takes a few breaths, glaring at Michael, barely conscious as he uses a broken grandfather clock to help himself up. Ultra-Girl runs towards him and she punches Michael across the face. He crashed through a door and ended up in the living room. Michael glared at her then Ultra-Girl screamed, she staggers to the wall but she uses her arm to lean against it and to keep herself standing.

"You meddling cunt!" Michael said angrily, holding a piece of wooden furniture in his hand. Then brings it down at her. Hitting her a few times with it" You try to help someone and this is the thanks you get" He strikes her again.

Ultra-Girl tries to fight off Michael's powers then in a desperate attempt she kicked at his stomach, causing him to stagger back. She glared at his leg then uses her TK to shatter his ankle. She then sends a table flying straight to his face. It strikes him and Ultra-Girl breaks both of his arms with her TK. He fell to the floor

She wipes the blood from her mouth then she gets up. She staggers to him and pins him to the floor with her TK. She kneels down and punches him to the face repeatedly. Blood shot up and some of it hit Ultra-Girl's face but she ignored that as she kept hitting him till his body went limp. She collapsed to the floor as relief swept through her body as Michael's psychic effect he had on her vanished. She looked at him and said venomously"That was for Summer you psychotic bastard"

The police car came up and Jennifer sees Summer laying on the ground outside. She quickly got out of the car and rushed over to check on her" Summer, can you hear me?"

Summer's eyes opened. She groaned in pain from the beating she took. "Man...mad...madman....there is a madman in there. Beat me....kidnapped me....have to...stop him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You try.."

he kicked her again

"To be.."

and again

"A good Samaritan"

Summer's eyes opened. She groaned in pain from the beating she took. "Man...mad...madman....there is a madman in there. Beat me....kidnapped me....have to...stop him."
Jennifer placed a hand on Summer's shoulder then radioed an ambulance, after she is done, she spoke to her" An ambulance is on it's way. Just relax, I'll take care of him"

With her gun in hand, Jennifer stalked the house till she sees Ultra-Girl and Michael. Jennifer run to her. Ultra-Girl looked up at Jennifer who pressed a finger on her lips( Are you alright)

Ultra-Girl sits up(Despite a few bumps and bruises, yeah I'm good. How's summer)

(Still alive)Jennifer hears a groaning sound. She looked over to Michael who is about to regain consciousness, she went over to him and punched him to the face. Knocking him out again. She looked over and examined Ultra-Girl's face(Going to be sporting some bruises on your face. I know of a way you can get out of this without being discovered.)

(How?) Ultra-Girl asked

(First off. Give me your mask and some of your other attire that goes with your costume) Jennifer said

The ambulance and police cars arrive at the place. They see Jennifer walking out with Flannery who has a blanket wrapped around.

"Flannery" Leon said, stunned then looked up at Jennifer who shook her head then motions behind her" The perp's in there. He's a meta so I applied a power collar on him"

more_horiz
OT: How did you like the fight?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: How did you like the fight?

OT: Very nice, vintage Flannery right there.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You try.."

he kicked her again

"To be.."

and again

"A good Samaritan"

Jennifer placed a hand on Summer's shoulder then radioed an ambulance, after she is done, she spoke to her" An ambulance is on it's way. Just relax, I'll take care of him"

With her gun in hand, Jennifer stalked the house till she sees Ultra-Girl and Michael. Jennifer run to her. Ultra-Girl looked up at Jennifer who pressed a finger on her lips( Are you alright)

Ultra-Girl sits up(Despite a few bumps and bruises, yeah I'm good. How's summer)

(Still alive)Jennifer hears a groaning sound. She looked over to Michael who is about to regain consciousness, she went over to him and punched him to the face. Knocking him out again. She looked over and examined Ultra-Girl's face(Going to be sporting some bruises on your face. I know of a way you can get out of this without being discovered.)

(How?) Ultra-Girl asked

(First off. Give me your mask and some of your other attire that goes with your costume) Jennifer said

The ambulance and police cars arrive at the place. They see Jennifer walking out with Flannery who has a blanket wrapped around.

"Flannery" Leon said, stunned then looked up at Jennifer who shook her head then motions behind her" The perp's in there. He's a meta so I applied a power collar on him"

more_horiz

Summer dragged herself up. "Fl-Flannery? What...when did you get here?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Don't move" Jennifer said to"Let the paramedics take care of the both of you"

The paramedics went to check on Summer first then another pair went to escort Flannery to the ambulance. Jennifer smiled then nods in encouragement for Flannery to accompany them

OT: This is also a good way to bring Faith in Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The paramedics went to check on Summer first then another pair went to escort Flannery to the ambulance. Jennifer smiled then nods in encouragement for Flannery to accompany them

Smile

Also posted a PM response in CBR

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Officer Faith walked in. "Kidnapping Summer and Flannery? Who the hell does this guy think he is?" She asked as she put on gloves and started searching the house.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Officer Faith walked in. "Kidnapping Summer and Flannery? Who the hell does this guy think he is?" She asked as she put on gloves and started searching the house.

Leon searched the kitchen, he noticed some of the blood on the floor, given the state Summer and Flannery is in yet given the state Michael is in he hopes it doesn't belong to the former. He proceeds further into the kitchen till he caught a rank odor. It got stronger once he head to the door leading to the basement. He kicks open the door then turns on a flashlight. He carefully ventures down the steps, the stench was bad enough to almost make him gag then he cuts the light on.

He takes a sharp breath at the sight of what he saw, god knows how many dead and decaying bodies. Some with their limbs decapitated and placed around in Michael's own twisted little workshop. The bodies are disfigured beyond recognition but from what Leon gather the ages of the victims ranges alot older than Flannery and Summer.

"Faith!" Leon called up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Leon searched the kitchen, he noticed some of the blood on the floor, given the state Summer and Flannery is in yet given the state Michael is in he hopes it doesn't belong to the former. He proceeds further into the kitchen till he caught a rank odor. It got stronger once he head to the door leading to the basement. He kicks open the door then turns on a flashlight. He carefully ventures down the steps, the stench was bad enough to almost make him gag then he cuts the light on.

He takes a sharp breath at the sight of what he saw, god knows how many dead and decaying bodies. Some with their limbs decapitated and placed around in Michael's own twisted little workshop. The bodies are disfigured beyond recognition but from what Leon gather the ages of the victims ranges alot older than Flannery and Summer.

"Faith!" Leon called up

Faith ran down and stopped cold. "What.....what the f-k?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Faith!" Leon called up

(Picked a bad time to quit smoking) Leon thought to himself as he examined the bodies"Definitely calling forensics with this one" Leon said then looked at Faith" Regardless of the situation we have to take a professional approach"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Faith!" Leon called up

(Picked a bad time to quit smoking) Leon thought to himself as he examined the bodies"Definitely calling forensics with this one" Leon said then looked at Faith" Regardless of the situation we have to take a professional approach"

"Yes...I know. I'm just, just going to head outside and call in the forensics and check on Jennifer."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Faith!" Leon called up

"Yes...I know. I'm just, just going to head outside and call in the forensics and check on Jennifer."
Outside Jennifer watches the paramedics help take care of Summer and Flannery, she makes a mental note to call Summer's parents once she finds out where they are taking her and Flannery. She sees another pair of paramedics take Michael, who is strapped on a stretcher in the van.

She kept a professional approach towards this, especially as she already gave Michael one good shot in

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Faith!" Leon called up

Outside Jennifer watches the paramedics help take care of Summer and Flannery, she makes a mental note to call Summer's parents once she finds out where they are taking her and Flannery. She sees another pair of paramedics take Michael, who is strapped on a stretcher in the van.

She kept a professional approach towards this, especially as she already gave Michael one good shot in

"Jennifer, I need to call in forensics....we found bodies in the basement."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Faith!" Leon called up

"Make sure other officers are with him when they take him to the hospital" Jennifer said motioning to Michael

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Faith!" Leon called up

"Make sure other officers are with him when they take him to the hospital" Jennifer said motioning to Michael

"Yes ma'am." Faith saluted before calling in the forensics team. "And...I'm really glad Flannery is safe."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Faith!" Leon called up

"Yes ma'am." Faith saluted before calling in the forensics team. "And...I'm really glad Flannery is safe."

Jennifer nods" Me too Faith"

As the paramedics are working on Flannery she looked at Summer next to her" How are you holding up?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Faith!" Leon called up

Jennifer nods" Me too Faith"

As the paramedics are working on Flannery she looked at Summer next to her" How are you holding up?"

"Oh...you know....it only hurts when I laugh." Summer forced a smile. She reached over to Flannery. "I'm....I'm so happy you're safe.....and I promise you....this SOB is going away for life....my family, my family can hire the best lawyers in the world. He's going down hard."

more_horiz
"I'll be happy to assist in making that happen." Flannery said giving a scornful look at the other ambulance

Leon approached Jennifer and Faith" Sorry this had to happen Rouge. At least Flannery is safe"

"Don't leave him out of your sight" Was all Jennifer could say

Leon nods" I know you've been having a rough night but could you give us some report as to how he was apprehended?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply