ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ultra Girl - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Flannery got dressed in her Ultra Girl gear then heads over to Jake" Going out for awhile but I'll return soon"

Jake licked her happily and laid down to wait for her return.

Ultra Girl petted Jake then TKed the window open and she stepped out and TKed it shut

Jake stared as she left and then ran up to the window and looked out, searching for her. The dog looked for a minute before walking to the couch, leaping up and curling up to sleep.

I love you I love you I love you

more_horiz
Meanwhile, Summer was out jogging.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

She then suddenly started to feel a throbbing pain in her head that starts to gradually increase

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

She then suddenly started to feel a throbbing pain in her head that starts to gradually increase

Summer screamed and fell to her knees. She clutched her head and looked around, she got up and stumbled over to where the lights were.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Summer screamed and fell to her knees. She clutched her head and looked around, she got up and stumbled over to where the lights were.

"Miss." She heard someone rushed to her then felt a hand placed on her shoulder gently" Are you ok?"

NuCAU: Ultra Girl - Page 3 Sylar-10

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Miss." She heard someone rushed to her then felt a hand placed on her shoulder gently" Are you ok?"

"Head...my head...I think it's going to burst!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'll take you to a hospital" He offered

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"O-okay...okay...thank you..." She handed him her cell phone. "Call-call my parents first........so they know..."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"O-okay...okay...thank you..." She handed him her cell phone. "Call-call my parents first........so they know..."

OT: What makes this even more ironic is that Summer's a cheerleader lol!
IC: He nods then accepts her cellphone. She can feel her vision started to get all blurry and everything distorted but she heard him talking on the cell then when he ended the call he said" I've only got voice mail but I'm sure they'll receive it" he assured then quickly caught her when she started to lose balance" Come on, have to take you there before your condition worsens"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC: He nods then accepts her cellphone. She can feel her vision started to get all blurry and everything distorted but she heard him talking on the cell then when he ended the call he said" I've only got voice mail but I'm sure they'll receive it" he assured then quickly caught her when she started to lose balance" Come on, have to take you there before your condition worsens"

OT: LOL!

IC: "Oh...okay...ummm....wha-what's your name?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Michael" He said as he took Summer in the passenger seat then after shutting the door he start the car after he got into the driver's side" Just lay back and relax. You'll be there shortly" he said as everything to Summer got distorted. He turned on the music in the car radio

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Michael" He said as he took Summer in the passenger seat then after shutting the door he start the car after he got into the driver's side" Just lay back and relax. You'll be there shortly" he said as everything to Summer got distorted. He turned on the music in the car radio

Summer fought to stay awake, tried to remain focused but the only thing that passed through her mind as her eyes became heavy was....(Ultra...Ultra Girl...help)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Summer fought to stay awake, tried to remain focused but the only thing that passed through her mind as her eyes became heavy was....(Ultra...Ultra Girl...help)

Ultra Girl was patrolling then she stopped as she felt a inner chill.

"Summer?!"

She turned back at the direction she came from then used her telepathy to track where Summer is" Could be nothing but I have to make sure"

Ultra Girl darted off in a desperate attempt to locate Summer

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Summer?!"

She turned back at the direction she came from then used her telepathy to track where Summer is" Could be nothing but I have to make sure"

(Ultra Gir.....help...) As Summer started to collapse, she tried to communicate with her other side.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Summer?!"

(Ultra Gir.....help...) As Summer started to collapse, she tried to communicate with her other side.

Michael looked next to his passenger as sleep started to take over"Just relax, whatever is troubling you wont trouble you anymore"

Ultra Girl ran as fast as she could, she then suddenly discovered that she is running a little more faster than usual

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Summer?!"

Michael looked next to his passenger as sleep started to take over"Just relax, whatever is troubling you wont trouble you anymore"

Ultra Girl ran as fast as she could, she then suddenly discovered that she is running a little more faster than usual

NuCAU: Ultra Girl - Page 3 House_10

"Pardon the state of the place, it's been awhile since I've had company" Michael said to Summer as he carried her through the kitchen

"Summer!! You have to try and fight this!!! At least long enough till Ultra Girl arrive!!!" Summer's inner self screamed at her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Summer?!"

"Pardon the state of the place, it's been awhile since I've had company" Michael said to Summer as he carried her through the kitchen

"Summer!! You have to try and fight this!!! At least long enough till Ultra Girl arrive!!!" Summer's inner self screamed at her

"Armstead's.......don't....quit." She managed to say and reached down and started digging her nails into his back as hard as she could.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Summer?!"

"Armstead's.......don't....quit." She managed to say and reached down and started digging her nails into his back as hard as she could.

Michael took Summer then spin her till her back was to him and her her an arm around her throat and another arm, keeping her arms restrained" I would not do that" He whispered to her" I'm here to help" Summer could feel her legs getting a little wobbly

Ultra Girl makes a mad dash"Mom...Mom!!! I'm in 52nd street, you have to hurry someone just kidnapped Summer!!"

"You make things worse for yourself, if you continue to struggle" Michael said to her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Michael took Summer then spin her till her back was to him and her her an arm around her throat and another arm, keeping her arms restrained" I would not do that" He whispered to her" I'm here to help" Summer could feel her legs getting a little wobbly

Ultra Girl makes a mad dash"Mom...Mom!!! I'm in 52nd street, you have to hurry someone just kidnapped Summer!!"

"You make things worse for yourself, if you continue to struggle" Michael said to her

Summer gasped for air as she struggled and kicked. (Flannery......) She kicked forward with one leg and with what strength she could summon up, kicked backward, hitting Michael between the legs.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Summer gasped for air as she struggled and kicked. (Flannery......) She kicked forward with one leg and with what strength she could summon up, kicked backward, hitting Michael between the legs.

OT: I swear if I didn't hook Flannery up with Hank

IC: Michael gritted his teeth then he took Summer and slammed her face hard to the wall then throw her down on the ground"What is it with people these days" he looked down at Summer angrily then kicked her to the stomach

"You try.."

he kicked her again

"To be.."

and again

"A good Samaritan"

Then one good kick to the ribs" And does the person that you help provide a thank you for it? No" he kicked her once more" No kindness. Nothing but pain" as he says that a jolt of pain shot through Summer's whole body

Ultra Girl stopped, she looked frantically then winces. She looked at the house, sensing a strong presence coming from the house just west from where she is standing.

Michael closed his eyes and take a deep breath"Don't get hot" he says to himself" Do that and you lose yourself" he exhales then crouches down" Lets not have a repeat of this shall we? I'd hate to think what. Now I'm going to take you downstairs, and help treat you with the problem that you are having. Cause a fuse and what just happened right now will be bliss in comparison" he said as he picked her up

more_horiz
OT: Just remembered. Imagine what saving Summer could do for Ultra Girls rep.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: Michael gritted his teeth then he took Summer and slammed her face hard to the wall then throw her down on the ground"What is it with people these days" he looked down at Summer angrily then kicked her to the stomach

"You try.."

he kicked her again

"To be.."

and again

"A good Samaritan"

Then one good kick to the ribs" And does the person that you help provide a thank you for it? No" he kicked her once more" No kindness. Nothing but pain" as he says that a jolt of pain shot through Summer's whole body

Ultra Girl stopped, she looked frantically then winces. She looked at the house, sensing a strong presence coming from the house just west from where she is standing.

Michael closed his eyes and take a deep breath"Don't get hot" he says to himself" Do that and you lose yourself" he exhales then crouches down" Lets not have a repeat of this shall we? I'd hate to think what. Now I'm going to take you downstairs, and help treat you with the problem that you are having. Cause a fuse and what just happened right now will be bliss in comparison" he said as he picked her up

"no....no." Summer sobbed, spitting out blood from the repeated brutal kicks. Even with the pain she was in, she refused to give in and reached out, grabbing onto the table leg as hard as she could.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Just remembered. Imagine what saving Summer could do for Ultra Girls rep.

Oh hell yeah. Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You try.."

he kicked her again

"To be.."

and again

"A good Samaritan"

"no....no." Summer sobbed, spitting out blood from the repeated brutal kicks. Even with the pain she was in, she refused to give in and reached out, grabbing onto the table leg as hard as she could.

Michael hits her in the back of the head, once her grip was loose he proceeded to pick her up once again. The door burst open then with Summer carried in his arms Michael turned around to find Ultra Girl before him. He looked at her in a confused manner" Why? Why are you doing this? Do you want this poor girl's suffering to prolong further"

Ultra Girl's eyes flashed with fury. She summoned Summer away from him and gently placed her outside of the house. She formed a protective barrier for her for Ultra Girl's response to Michael .

Outside we see the remaining glass windows and the boards that have boarded up the rest burst out, shattered into a million pieces and they fall onto the ground.

OT: Cliffhanger

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply