ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

X-Men-The First Class

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionX-Men-The First Class - Page 3 EmptyRe: X-Men-The First Class

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Nicklaus Rasputin. To answer your question, best not to know how that is made. Trust me" Nicklaus responded

Ororo was just about to make it to the finish line till an AI race car rammed into her car and Ororo swerved out of control and her car hit a wall

CRASH AND BURN!!!

"So close" Ororo said" My heart was racing a little"

Elsewhere in the mall Jean purchased a red trench coat, a little something to wear during the night time and it does resemble her favorite character

http://www.bigshinyrobot.com/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/CarmenSandiego.jpg

Meanwhile at the Pit Stop Bar and Grill, located in downtown NY.

"F***ing Russians" Keres cursed as he took a swig of his drink as he watched the news coverage. He puts the class down and says to the bartender" I'll have another"

" I'll have whatever he's having" A voice behind him says to the bartender then sits next to Keres

"Something tells me you're not here for idle chit chat, Lieutenant Fury" Keres said

The bartender hands Nick Fury and Keres their drinks" Savor it Keres, things are pretty messy over there"

"I've seen the news. As usual The Pentagon wants us to clean up the mess" Keres said

Fury nods"What if I told you that they agreed to my proposal in putting a team together that would handle this kind of thing?"

Keres glanced at Fury" What kind of team are you talking about?"

"Yeah, the game's good for that. The best advice I can offer is to try and save your Turbo until that last leg of the race if you can." Scott said. "Glad you liked it."

Darwin nodded. "Seen enough Sci-Fi to agree with that."

"It's a team to counter problems like this." Fury said. "We're calling them The Ultimate's."

"I'll keep that in mind" Ororo smiled

Nicklaus chuckled" Like your style Charles"

"Got to hand it to you Fury, the title sounds less cheesy than I expected. Ok I'll lead the merry little gang but I get to pick the members of the team" Keres said

more_horiz
"Noooo!" Bobby said as he sees his mecha destroyed by Atlas" I was so close"

"So Hank." Hank sitting on the chair just supervising but seeing Jean show off her new trenchcoat was what brought him to attention"What do you think" Jean asked as she twirled

"Jean, words cant describe how stunning you look" Jean smiled then hugged Hank"Thanks for the complement. Looked so nice I just had to wear this, the store I bought it from gave the ok."

more_horiz
“Back at you Nick” Darwin said” What part of Russia are you from? If you don't mind me asking”

“Volotok” Nicklaus responded

“You know Hank while the danger room sessions are nice but I wouldn't mind some legit field action” Jean said as she sat with Hank who responds” I know after some experience in the danger room can bring certain intentions of that caliber out on some people but the pressure in the sessions is completely different when compared to the kind of pressure one would expect out in the field”

“I know but thats what the sessions are for right? Not only to help control our powers but to also test us in the event we use them to help people like we did in the last session” Jean said

“No problem with that.” Fury said

“Everyone was onboard with your Ultimates proposal?” Keres asked

“Not everyone, Colonel Ross wasn't too thrilled” Fury said

“Figures, he was never keen on super-powered beings” Keres said

Fury nods” You're team will consist of eight members and Ross is giving you a week to pick your team. In his own words, if you don't meet the standard deadline then he'll find someone else better to lead the team”

“Now I would enjoy to see the look on his face when me and my team succeeds” Keres said then he lifts his glass

Fury smiled and lift his own” Looking forward to seeing that” then the two clinked their drinks

“You think they're up for this?” Moira asked Xavier who responded” You saw them in the danger room Moira. Besides this is nothing more than a simple recruiting assignment. I wouldn't put the students in serious combat. Also this would see how they'll operate in a actual field mission”

In a Soviet occupied Afghanistan

The fireworks were on display as the soldiers were celebrating their victory. Black Mamba was looking on at the soldiers hooting and cheering, firing their guns in the air. She could see a few of them getting plastered from a little too much celebrating. She rarely joins them on social stuff, the only time she's with them is when preparing or going out in a field of battle. She has tried to socialize on some occasion but most of them would just brush her off. Hold no ill will towards it. Sure she's a soldier like them but she comes from a different stock when compared to them.

She backs away then kept herself hidden, she doesn't want to be around when it's more than just a few that celebrated a little too much. Natasha usually likes to be alone, it's part of a tradition of hers, every successful mission or battle she'd find some time to herself and meditate for awhile. Either she does or does not know it Black Mamba would usually remain outside while she does, just to make sure she doesn't get disturbed. This time however Black Mamba is meeting another partner of hers.

The Barracks: Holding place of Nukeman

“Hi”

“Hello”

Black Mamba walked up to Nukeman” You mind if I ask a question?”

“Not at all. What is it you like to ask?” Nukeman said

“What did it feel like? Other missions aside, I've been curious what did it feel like to actually use your powers on someone for the first time?” Black Mamba asked

“Out of curiosity, why do you ask?” Nukeman asked

Black Mamba sat in front of him” I know in my first mission I was assigned to assassinate the leader of this nation when he was visiting Hong Kong awhile back. I hesitated for a moment, then I remembered everything from my training. If the guy had a gun pointed at me I would have been shot. So I collected myself and shot him. It really doesn't matter who you are, I didn't cry but I remember my hands were shaking afterwards.”

“I remember that. When you arrived I saw you hugging yourself as a defense mechanism to keep yourself from falling apart” Nukeman said

“No longer an issue now” Black Mamba said

“Certainly not. In the long run it becomes as easy as breathing. To answer your question. When I saw the look on the person's face, the look of fear and hopelessness of the situation they're in. I sympathized with him. Even now I still do. Regardless of what they think of me I am no God. Just a soldier like the others” Nukeman responded

“You're more than that. A fellow comrade personally” Black Mamba said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
“Back at you Nick” Darwin said” What part of Russia are you from? If you don't mind me asking”

“Volotok” Nicklaus responded

“You know Hank while the danger room sessions are nice but I wouldn't mind some legit field action” Jean said as she sat with Hank who responds” I know after some experience in the danger room can bring certain intentions of that caliber out on some people but the pressure in the sessions is completely different when compared to the kind of pressure one would expect out in the field”

“I know but thats what the sessions are for right? Not only to help control our powers but to also test us in the event we use them to help people like we did in the last session” Jean said

“No problem with that.” Fury said

“Everyone was onboard with your Ultimates proposal?” Keres asked

“Not everyone, Colonel Ross wasn't too thrilled” Fury said

“Figures, he was never keen on super-powered beings” Keres said

Fury nods” You're team will consist of eight members and Ross is giving you a week to pick your team. In his own words, if you don't meet the standard deadline then he'll find someone else better to lead the team”

“Now I would enjoy to see the look on his face when me and my team succeeds” Keres said then he lifts his glass

Fury smiled and lift his own” Looking forward to seeing that” then the two clinked their drinks

“You think they're up for this?” Moira asked Xavier who responded” You saw them in the danger room Moira. Besides this is nothing more than a simple recruiting assignment. I wouldn't put the students in serious combat. Also this would see how they'll operate in a actual field mission”

In a Soviet occupied Afghanistan

The fireworks were on display as the soldiers were celebrating their victory. Black Mamba was looking on at the soldiers hooting and cheering, firing their guns in the air. She could see a few of them getting plastered from a little too much celebrating. She rarely joins them on social stuff, the only time she's with them is when preparing or going out in a field of battle. She has tried to socialize on some occasion but most of them would just brush her off. Hold no ill will towards it. Sure she's a soldier like them but she comes from a different stock when compared to them.

She backs away then kept herself hidden, she doesn't want to be around when it's more than just a few that celebrated a little too much. Natasha usually likes to be alone, it's part of a tradition of hers, every successful mission or battle she'd find some time to herself and meditate for awhile. Either she does or does not know it Black Mamba would usually remain outside while she does, just to make sure she doesn't get disturbed. This time however Black Mamba is meeting another partner of hers.

The Barracks: Holding place of Nukeman

“Hi”

“Hello”

Black Mamba walked up to Nukeman” You mind if I ask a question?”

“Not at all. What is it you like to ask?” Nukeman said

“What did it feel like? Other missions aside, I've been curious what did it feel like to actually use your powers on someone for the first time?” Black Mamba asked

“Out of curiosity, why do you ask?” Nukeman asked

Black Mamba sat in front of him” I know in my first mission I was assigned to assassinate the leader of this nation when he was visiting Hong Kong awhile back. I hesitated for a moment, then I remembered everything from my training. If the guy had a gun pointed at me I would have been shot. So I collected myself and shot him. It really doesn't matter who you are, I didn't cry but I remember my hands were shaking afterwards.”

“I remember that. When you arrived I saw you hugging yourself as a defense mechanism to keep yourself from falling apart” Nukeman said

“No longer an issue now” Black Mamba said

“Certainly not. In the long run it becomes as easy as breathing. To answer your question. When I saw the look on the person's face, the look of fear and hopelessness of the situation they're in. I sympathized with him. Even now I still do. Regardless of what they think of me I am no God. Just a soldier like the others” Nukeman responded

“You're more than that. A fellow comrade personally” Black Mamba said

Smile

more_horiz
Nice!
*Eats popcorn and pizza.*

more_horiz
"Where do you go to school at?" Darwin asked and Nicklaus responded" Xaviers"

" I've heard about that place. Is it true that it helps those gifted with the mutant gene control their powers?" Darwin asked and Nicklaus nods" It does although something about that place makes me think of a military academy"

" The hardass kind?" Darwin asked

"No. Eventhough the lessons are rigorous. It does have some perks" Nicklaus said

"Whats that?" Darwin asked intrigued

" Some attractive female students and teacher" Nicklaus responded

Darwin pondered" Sounds like it's worth checking out. If it's not too late to enroll of course"

"I don't think so. The school year has just started" Nicklaus said

more_horiz
nobody is the brotherhood yet, right?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Mags hasn't gone fully Magneto in this one as of yet so at the moment The Brotherhood haven't been founded. If you are interested be sure that the following members matches the prequel's timeline. Which is 1989.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mags hasn't gone fully Magneto in this one as of yet so at the moment The Brotherhood haven't been founded. If you are interested be sure that the following members matches the prequel's timeline. Which is 1989.
ooooooh

could I still be random mutants who are evil then? like Vanisher?

a young Sunfire?

more_horiz
Munich, Germany

We see an image of a small coin, from the looks of the coin it's a rather antique one that dates back all the way to WWII. The coin spins upward on a coffee table around and around not letting up. In fact it just increased with speed. A shot of the tv is shown and on the screen a news reporter details Soviet Russia's victory. The shot slowly zooms out and focused on the entire hotel room and we see the image of a man sitting on a bed watching the news report with.

X-Men-The First Class - Page 3 X-men-10

He gets up off the bed with his eyes never leaving the news report. Across from him is a collection of maps, pictures, formula schematics, and a sketch of one particular object.

X-Men-The First Class - Page 3 X-men-11

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyto8s0WLk1qzkrfxo3_250.jpg

He opened the palm of his hand then the spinning coin rises up and then he shoots it at the board and making it's mark at the head of one Russian scientist in particular he's searching for.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

" I've heard about that place. Is it true that it helps those gifted with the mutant gene control their powers?" Darwin asked and Nicklaus nods" It does although something about that place makes me think of a military academy"

"No. Eventhough the lessons are rigorous. It does have some perks" Nicklaus said

Darwin pondered" Sounds like it's worth checking out. If it's not too late to enroll of course"

Scott walked out of the arcade with Ororo. "Hey Nick, friend of yours?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Name's Darwin" Nicklaus introduced" He's interested in enrolling in Xaviers"

"Hi" Ororo smiled at him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi" Ororo smiled at him

Congrats on 4,000 posts! Very Happy

"I'm Scott Summers and this is Ororo Munroe. We'd be happy to have you at the school." Scott smiled and offered his hand.

Darwin smiled and shook his hand. "Thanks. Thank you guys so much."

Scott noticed Jean and Hank and her new coat. "..Wow."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hi" Ororo smiled at him

Congrats on 4,000 posts! Very Happy

"I'm Scott Summers and this is Ororo Munroe. We'd be happy to have you at the school." Scott smiled and offered his hand.

Darwin smiled and shook his hand. "Thanks. Thank you guys so much."

Scott noticed Jean and Hank and her new coat. "..Wow."

Jean smiled then twirled, showing off her coat, she noticed Darwin and asked" Whose the new guy?"

"His name is Darwin. He's looking into enrolling at Xaviers" Ororo said

"As I always say, the more the merrier" Jean said

"Likewise" Hank said

Airport

" Schweiz. Wer sich insbesondere Sie dort treffen sind?" The flight attendant asked Erik
(Switzerland. Anyone in particular you're meeting there?)

"Nur ein alter Bekannter, dass ich nicht in eine lange Zeit erfüllt." Erik responded
(Just an old acquaintance that I haven't met in a long time.)

"Nun, eine sichere Reise Mr.Talbot" The Flight Attendand said handing him his passport
(Well, have a safe trip Mr.Talbot)

"Danke" Erik said then boarded on the plane
(Thank you)

more_horiz
"This is where you'll be staying. You'll be rooming with Bobby Drake" Dr.MacTaggert said while showing him his staying quarters

"Field mission? What kind of field mission will it be?" Nicklaus asked Xavier while he's leading down the halls that leds to Cerebro

"It's a recruiting mission Mr.Rasputin. You and the others are assigned to assist me in recruiting new members in the Academy" Xavier said then punched in the code. The door opened and the students entered the room Cerebro

http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content09/x-men-cerebro.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"This is where you'll be staying. You'll be rooming with Bobby Drake" Dr.MacTaggert said while showing him his staying quarters

"Field mission? What kind of field mission will it be?" Nicklaus asked Xavier while he's leading down the halls that leds to Cerebro

"It's a recruiting mission Mr.Rasputin. You and the others are assigned to assist me in recruiting new members in the Academy" Xavier said then punched in the code. The door opened and the students entered the room Cerebro

"...You've outdone yourself this time Professor." Scott complimented.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: For Darwin Smile

IC: "Thank you Scott but I cant take the majority of the credit. Hank here helped come up with the upgrading" Xavier said in which Storm smiled" Is there anything you cant do?"Hank just blushed

Nicklaus looked around the room, haven't seen anything this breathtaking.

"Scott, Jean, Nicklaus you'll recruit Fred Dukes and Mortimer Toynbee. Storm, Bobby, and Darwin will join Moira to recruit Rogue. Hank and I will recruit Logan" Xavier explained

"No problem Professor, is this how we are going to find them" Jean asked then Xavier nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: "Thank you Scott but I cant take the majority of the credit. Hank here helped come up with the upgrading" Xavier said in which Storm smiled" Is there anything you cant do?"Hank just blushed

"Scott, Jean, Nicklaus you'll recruit Fred Dukes and Mortimer Toynbee. Storm, Bobby, and Darwin will join Moira to recruit Rogue. Hank and I will recruit Logan" Xavier explained

"No problem Professor, is this how we are going to find them" Jean asked then Xavier nods

"The iceman right? We talked on the way over. He's awesome." Darwin said.

"Nice work Hank." Scott said. "So, Fred and Mortimer huh? Should be fun."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dr.MacTaggert smiled" That he is"

Xavier puts on the device to Cerebro then Cerebro activates

Fredsdale, Illinois( Fred and Mortimer)

http://s586.beta.photobucket.com/user/WE-UNITE/media/CarnivalOnTheHarbor.jpg.html

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

http://s586.beta.photobucket.com/user/WE-UNITE/media/CarnivalOnTheHarbor.jpg.html

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fred Dukes was digging his feet in. "Alright Mori! Let me have it!"

Moritimer lit the cannon and plugged his ears with his fingers. The cannon fired a cannonball into Fred's stomach which stopped it cold.
Fred smiled. "YEAH! You see that? I am ready for tonight's show!"
Moritimer leaped up onto the cannon and then over to Fred and high fived him. "You said it man!"

"Listen, thanks again for letting me stay here with all of you. If there's anything I can do, just let me know."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Moritimer lit the cannon and plugged his ears with his fingers. The cannon fired a cannonball into Fred's stomach which stopped it cold.
Moritimer leaped up onto the cannon and then over to Fred and high fived him. "You said it man!"

"Listen, thanks again for letting me stay here with all of you. If there's anything I can do, just let me know."

"Hey man no problem. Lets go check up on Kurt" Mortimer said to Fred

Kurt was checking out the cable ropes then the vehicle that is dangling beneath it. "It's going to be an awesome!" Kurt said then went back down

Elsewhere in Scotland

" Good to hear that our project is a complete success. I shall arrive in Russia as soon as possible." Stephen Vecks said as he was watering his guarden just in the backyard of his manor.

As he got to the front entrance he makes his way to the driveway then his cellphone ring. Stephen answered"Hello?"

"I'm afraid your associate will be disappointed that you wont make it" A voice said on the other end

" Who is this?" Stephen asked

"An old friend who'd like to have a talk" just after that conversation ended both of Stephen's knees were taken out by a pair of bullets from an unknown location. He writhed in pain as he lies on the ground then hears a pair of footsteps approaching him. As they stop before him he looked up.

"Dr. Vecks I presume." The man looked down at him holding a rifle in hand.

"Who are you?" Stephen asked

"I can see how you don't recognize me. So allow me to refresh your memory. Name's Erik Lehnsherr " Erik said which caused his Stephen's eyes to widen in fear as he fully recognize the man before him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hey man no problem. Lets go check up on Kurt" Mortimer said to Fred

Kurt was checking out the cable ropes then the vehicle that is dangling beneath it. "It's going to be an awesome!" Kurt said then went back down

Elsewhere in Scotland

" Good to hear that our project is a complete success. I shall arrive in Russia as soon as possible." Stephen Vecks said as he was watering his guarden just in the backyard of his manor.

As he got to the front entrance he makes his way to the driveway then his cellphone ring. Stephen answered"Hello?"

"I'm afraid your associate will be disappointed that you wont make it" A voice said on the other end

" Who is this?" Stephen asked

"An old friend who'd like to have a talk" just after that conversation ended both of Stephen's knees were taken out by a pair of bullets from an unknown location. He writhed in pain as he lies on the ground then hears a pair of footsteps approaching him. As they stop before him he looked up.

"Dr. Vecks I presume." The man looked down at him holding a rifle in hand.

"Who are you?" Stephen asked

"I can see how you don't recognize me. So allow me to refresh your memory. Name's Erik Lehnsherr " Erik said which caused his Stephen's eyes to widen in fear as he fully recognize the man before him

Fred waved to Kurt. "Sup little devil? You all set?"

more_horiz
Not too far away, a woman was waiting for a friend in a bar.
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2bzktg.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/oivg60.jpg
She looked up at the clock on the wall. (Erik's late. He's probably busy.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Not too far away, a woman was waiting for a friend in a bar.
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2bzktg.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/oivg60.jpg
She looked up at the clock on the wall. (Erik's late. He's probably busy.)

Dr.Stephen Vecks is bound to a chair in a underground bomb shelter below the manor. He struggled but the metal restraints made it completely useless. The door opens” Dr.Stephen Vecks, at least that’s what the people know you as now.” Erik said as he leans over him showing Vecks a picture of him. In the picture Veck’s looked younger and appeared to be wearing a Nazi uniform that dates back to WW2” Finding you wasn’t easy, it took me a few years. Then fate and that creation you and your associate came up with provided the bread crumbs needed to locate you. After all these years you’re still making money off of peoples lives.”

Dr.Veck’s sees Erik in front of him with a rifle in hand. He releases the bullets out of it and they fall to the floor” Erik..What happened to you back then was” Erik cuts him off” The only thing I want to hear from you is the location of your associate Dr. Klaus Schmidt or as he currently goes by Dr. Anton Skarsgård”

The bullets that were on the ground started to lift up then pointed at Dr.Vecks” You have three chances. If the answers are not satisfactory” one of the bullets shot at Vecks’s leg and he screamed” It will get worse. Consider it karma for making me watch when my father was sentenced to the firing squad” Erik said

“It wasn’t just a harsh time for you Erik. Me and the rest were only following orders” Dr.Vecks said trying to block out the pain in his leg” That is how it makes you rest at night isn’t it? BTW I wouldn’t bother calling your workers for help. They’re indisposed of. Now to the question. Where is he?”

“Probably at the same location where Nukeman landed” Dr.Veck’s said then screamed when another bullet hits his arm” Doubtful, very doubtful. I’ve unfortunately known him just as well as you have. He would tend to keep himself out of the public radar. Try again”

Dr.Veck’s gritted his teeth” I don’t know where he is” he screamed again when he got a gut shot to the stomach” That is a painful area to be shot in and could take a long while to die from” Erik said” Two strikes btw, choose your answer carefully”

Dr.Vecks shook, both in pain and in fear of the person before him then he finally tells him the location…

Moments later Erik had finished writing down the information. He prepares to walk out the door” I could offer mercy, if you deserved it” Dr.Vecks was riddled with bullets. He watched till his body went limp then he closes the door behind him.

The lady at the bar heard a voice behind her” If I may be so bold to say. The person you are waiting for, isn’t someone worth waiting” she turned around then sees a smiling Erik before her

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply