ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 13 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the Halworth Academy

Anna Chase

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/138/tenjhotengewallpaperten.jpg/

Diamondback

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/152/tenjotenge.jpg/

"Our senior year, seems like time has almost caught us doesn't it?" Diamondback asked Anna while the two sits on the rooftop of the Academy looking over the whole school grounds

"That it has"Anna nods

OT: Cool pics. Very Happy

IC: Morpha walked up to the two.
http://images.wikia.com/deadmanwonderland/images/a/a4/Minatsuki_Takami_anime.png
"Hi there."

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the Halworth Academy

Anna Chase

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/138/tenjhotengewallpaperten.jpg/

Diamondback

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/152/tenjotenge.jpg/

"Our senior year, seems like time has almost caught us doesn't it?" Diamondback asked Anna while the two sits on the rooftop of the Academy looking over the whole school grounds

"That it has"Anna nods
They'd see Specs with his school clothes on and parkas in his hands. he'd toss them one each, saying "Ladies Dr. Halworth has a field trip for us, an educational field trip somewhere. HE doesn't want to ruin the surprise but said it'll be kinda cold so dress accordingly"

"Hi" Anna smiled as she waved at Morpha

Diamondback examined her then smiled"Hello" They both see Specs who informed them of the field trip"How much time we have for us to pack our stuff?"

At the boys dorm David is in his dorm room already packing for his field trip

David

https://2img.net/h/i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/Hanamisu/Ouran/a715361.jpg

Morpha smiled and waved to Specs. "I already did."

"How's it going David?" Ash asked as he relaxed against his bag.

OT: Also, check out the NuCAU sign up thread. Razz

"Just fine" David said while finished packing"Heard about the trip?"

Ash gave him a nod. "Sounds like fun."

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 13 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Morpha grew a second head so that she could talk to Anna and Diamondback at the same time.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"OH shi-" Assault said as the shockwave sent him flying and this caused Cerberus to come at Doughboy, something weird popping up on his hand as he hit himw ith a class 25 punch

Nichole paused herself in midair, bracing for an attack
Assault told Cerberus "BACK UP LET ME TAKE AIM" and at Doughboy's face he fired two flash grenades from 20 feet away, both going off at the same time

Doughboy managed to root himself to the ground a moment before the punch hit him. His head was turned to the side but he stayed standing and replied with a bunch to Cerberus's ribs that sent him flying.
Doughboy saw the flash grenades coming and covered his eyes before they went off.
Cerberus went flying through the door and Doughboy would hear "Oh shi- big boy can hit" . He'd see Assault standing against the wall, his hands free and holding a gaggle of marbles. "I call these screamers, you get two free guesses as to why" he said before putting his hoodie up and throwing them down, as they started to howl at an ungodly level of sound.

Doughboy yelled in pain and fell to one knee as he covered his ears with his hands. Even with them covered the sound was unbearably loud. Thinking fast, he opened his mouth and his tongue shout out, grabbed up the marbles, and pulled them into his mouth. Doughboy chewed them, breaking the screamers and finally stopping the sound and then spit them out. "Ahhhh....okay...okay that's better." He stood up, his ears ringing. "Jeez, I am so carrying around earplugs from now on."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Morpha grew a second head so that she could talk to Anna and Diamondback at the same time.

"Wicked" Diamondback said" It doesn't effect your clothes much does it?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The Morpha heads smiled and changed the dress into a pink one.
http://www.cos00.com/public/images/e2/3e/ca/a524431ad63ec49befadc6c440badb57.jpg?1314285501
"I shapeshifted the clothes onto myself. I save money that way."

more_horiz

The next day, the first thing Penelope did upon waking up was test her powers. The electricity worked which meant she still had them. Oh yes, today was going to be fun.
She got up early so she had time to shower, dry and brush her hair before getting dressed in her favorite clothes, putting on her glasses and for once facing the day with a big smile on her face. Today was the day her life changed. It's payback time.
She skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen, ate some pop-tarts and orange juice before heading out.
Penelope waited at the bus stop and got in when it showed up. She smiled at the other students and walked down the aisle. As usual, the same jerk stuck out his foot. This time however, she was ready and stepped on his foot, smirking at the yelp of pain. She continued and took her seat, looking out the window.

She walked into school and was of course met with Jess and her friends. Perfect. Penelope walked up to them. "What do you want?"

"You know what we want! You get on your knees right now and apologize."

"For what?"

"Calling us sluts."

"Well if the shoe fits..."

"You little four eyed b-ch. You really want to do this?"

"Bring it blondie."

Jess snapped her fingers and her two friends moved to grab Penelope who simply shrugged them off, tossing them to the ground. Penelope then pushed past Jess, tossing her to the ground. "How's the dirt taste?" Penelope laughed and walked inside.

"Ohhh that is it. That four-eyed b-ch is going to pay."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The Morpha heads smiled and changed the dress into a pink one.
http://www.cos00.com/public/images/e2/3e/ca/a524431ad63ec49befadc6c440badb57.jpg?1314285501
"I shapeshifted the clothes onto myself. I save money that way."
Specs whistled for the group to follow him, arriving in front of Halworth's ship Salvation

it was a sleek aerodynamic jet of sorts modeled from his earlier years and a design from a close friend who he felt no need to name drop because hey, that's just not how he rolls

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"OH shi-" Assault said as the shockwave sent him flying and this caused Cerberus to come at Doughboy, something weird popping up on his hand as he hit himw ith a class 25 punch

Assault told Cerberus "BACK UP LET ME TAKE AIM" and at Doughboy's face he fired two flash grenades from 20 feet away, both going off at the same time

Doughboy managed to root himself to the ground a moment before the punch hit him. His head was turned to the side but he stayed standing and replied with a bunch to Cerberus's ribs that sent him flying.
Doughboy saw the flash grenades coming and covered his eyes before they went off.
Cerberus went flying through the door and Doughboy would hear "Oh shi- big boy can hit" . He'd see Assault standing against the wall, his hands free and holding a gaggle of marbles. "I call these screamers, you get two free guesses as to why" he said before putting his hoodie up and throwing them down, as they started to howl at an ungodly level of sound.

Doughboy yelled in pain and fell to one knee as he covered his ears with his hands. Even with them covered the sound was unbearably loud. Thinking fast, he opened his mouth and his tongue shout out, grabbed up the marbles, and pulled them into his mouth. Doughboy chewed them, breaking the screamers and finally stopping the sound and then spit them out. "Ahhhh....okay...okay that's better." He stood up, his ears ringing. "Jeez, I am so carrying around earplugs from now on."
Doughboy would see most of the group gone but hear Assault's voice ringing around, as if he was circling him

"Well uh how'd you like that buddy? taste good huh?" Assault asked him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Doughboy would see most of the group gone but hear Assault's voice ringing around, as if he was circling him

"Meh." Doughboy shrugged. "So what's your deal? You have an invisibility belt too?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Meh." Doughboy shrugged. "So what's your deal? You have an invisibility belt too?"
"Naw, I just like staying out of your line of sight dude" he said, circling behind the boxes, skulking in the warehouse like a predator watching it's prey, tapping ghis jacket to pull out a pair of laser guns. "What's YOUR deal, you a superhero or something? Or you just a freak?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Naw, I just like staying out of your line of sight dude" he said, circling behind the boxes, skulking in the warehouse like a predator watching it's prey, tapping ghis jacket to pull out a pair of laser guns. "What's YOUR deal, you a superhero or something? Or you just a freak?

"Both!" Doughboy declared with a laugh. "But listen, I wanted to say thanks for tell me that your not invisible." He jumped into the air and smashed into some random boxes and sent another shockwave. "Makes it easier to find you."

more_horiz
Assault flips up as the shockwave hits, touching the roof with his sneakers and smiling. "What if I wanted you to find me though?" he asked, tossing Doughboy one of his laser guns while saying "catch" and firing at it as he left the warehouse through the back, running off

more_horiz
OOC: What's going on in this thread?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: What's going on in this thread?

It's the New 52 of the CAU RPGs! Very Happy

more_horiz
Seraph Dragonhowl posed on a Gargoyle, overlooking the city. "I look so cool right now."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Seraph Dragonhowl posed on a Gargoyle, overlooking the city. "I look so cool right now."
He'd see a flame signal and notice it was Derrick, with Mariah and what appeared to be a strange man in a blue uniform. he had markings over his body and seemed to be chattering nonstop

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
He'd see a flame signal and notice it was Derrick, with Mariah and what appeared to be a strange man in a blue uniform. he had markings over his body and seemed to be chattering nonstop

Seraph leaped from the gargoyle, across the street and landed on the rooftop with them. "Yo. Who's the new guy?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Seraph leaped from the gargoyle, across the street and landed on the rooftop with them. "Yo. Who's the new guy?"
He'd see the guy's hand disappear then reappear as a card was placed in Seraph's pocket, still talkign to Derrick and Mariah

Derrick began to speak up saying "His name is Ne-

"Agent Nemo of LION nice to meet you kids and i'm here with the opportunity of a lifetime!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

He'd see the guy's hand disappear then reappear as a card was placed in Seraph's pocket, still talkign to Derrick and Mariah

"Agent Nemo of LION nice to meet you kids and i'm here with the opportunity of a lifetime!"

"Ah, a pleasure to meet you sir." Seraph said and looked at the card.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nemo smiled as Seraph looked at the card and it read "Agent Nathaniel Nemo, LION advisor to youthful posthuman vigilantes

"Ah the pleasure is all mine kids. Now we've been hearing rumblings of vigilante action, super powered vigilantes and while as a global peacekeeping and superhuman enforcement service we would love to bust in here and just tear isht down, the most we can do is support you kids with all kinds of sweet tools and training equipment for just one thing and one thing only, that you agree to being trained as junior cadets for LION, that's all it entails"

"But what does being a junior cadet mean exactly?" Derrick asked

"That you'd report to me and I"d be your overseer"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nemo smiled as Seraph looked at the card and it read "Agent Nathaniel Nemo, LION advisor to youthful posthuman vigilantes

"Ah the pleasure is all mine kids. Now we've been hearing rumblings of vigilante action, super powered vigilantes and while as a global peacekeeping and superhuman enforcement service we would love to bust in here and just tear isht down, the most we can do is support you kids with all kinds of sweet tools and training equipment for just one thing and one thing only, that you agree to being trained as junior cadets for LION, that's all it entails"

"But what does being a junior cadet mean exactly?" Derrick asked

"That you'd report to me and I"d be your overseer"

Seraph smiled. "Well, I may have to think about this." He said. "I've got a pretty good grasp of my powers already after all."

more_horiz
"And that's good, I've heard your friend here does too or well he showed me but with that good grasp that means you're one step closer to being even more legit. With LION's help we could make you a big a hero as Astroman if you play your cards right!" Nemo told the kid, projecting up an image of Seraph flying next to Astroman that the R and D people helped make for him. "Consider the offer and uh, meet me at this spot when you do okay? THe offer is open for two weeks"

more_horiz
"It might sound crazy." Samael said to Astroman. "But rest assured, I am doing this for the good of the world."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"And that's good, I've heard your friend here does too or well he showed me but with that good grasp that means you're one step closer to being even more legit. With LION's help we could make you a big a hero as Astroman if you play your cards right!" Nemo told the kid, projecting up an image of Seraph flying next to Astroman that the R and D people helped make for him. "Consider the offer and uh, meet me at this spot when you do okay? THe offer is open for two weeks"

Seraph laughed. "Oh man, you've really got me figured out huh? Alright, I'll meet you here in two weeks."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Seraph laughed. "Oh man, you've really got me figured out huh? Alright, I'll meet you here in two weeks."
Nemo smiled at the group and gave them a thumbs up. "Good to hear good to hear! See you kids then!" Nemo tells them as he disappears

Once he's gone Derrick looks around "Guy seemed way too eager to me but enough about that, I think this is the last night Mariah is gonna roll with us on this, so let's make it a big one alright?

As he popped back to base Agent Nemo crossed off three names. "Terrace, Dragonhowl, Flor.." or almost did

"Wait...Flores...but..oh s)#*(#, #()# #)(# # #*)##" he said to himself as he ran down the hall way

other names that could be seen were Poundmax for starters

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply