ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 20 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Lee: Well when I first saw Dell Awar, he was being worshiped by some of the crew. And I could not get a call with LION.

ION: We heard the calls of Jin's discovery, about the craft. So sorry Agent Nemo, but we invented the internet, and perfected it. We took the call with the Hyperlinks Matrix. We then decided to show up here.

Lee: Pretty much the case.

ION: Once again, we are sorry to interfere. Just doing our job.

:Rick meanwhile was sleeping, with agent Regina laying next to him. So far, so good.:

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 20 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Lee: Well when I first saw Dell Awar, he was being worshiped by some of the crew. And I could not get a call with LION.

ION: We heard the calls of Jin's discovery, about the craft. So sorry Agent Nemo, but we invented the internet, and perfected it. We took the call with the Hyperlinks Matrix. We then decided to show up here.

Lee: Pretty much the case.

ION: Once again, we are sorry to interfere. Just doing our job.

:Rick meanwhile was sleeping, with agent Regina laying next to him. So far, so good.:
Nemo put his hands up and forced on a smile, looking at ION. "Guys guys guys, no need to apologize, all is fair in this game we play as shadowy agencies protecting the world right? Long as the regular people can sleep at night we're good. We'll just have to be more on the ball next time, right Lee?" Nemo asked his fellow agent while still looking at ION

more_horiz
Lee: Of course. As long the people are save.

ION: Right, well everyone, to the plane! :As he strolls on in compacts himself down ot himself size, though in doing so shows off modules that make up his frame.:

Lee: Come on Dell Awar, Aquan. :He got them on the ship, with the rest of them.: I will be your guardian aid to the base.

:And the engines flare up. the massive plane goes into the sky.:

:Lee has a homing beacon on him, which is currently turned off. Though once they reach the Hill, it turns on.:

"I hate being a double agent, it is like having no friends." :He thought to himself, as he turns it on. They were in the Ande's mountians in South America.

:In Japan the three massive, worm like things with tentacle heads emerge, planes with the Symbol of the Order show up.:

"Cthonians! Deploy the secret weapon!!" :They drop bombs, bombs of water, that hit the large naked creatures, causing them to melt, while saving the lives of countless innocent people. Hell the Order wants to rule the world, and has more data than Sphere would glad to have.:

more_horiz
Insectoman was flying over a city, his giant insect wings coming out of his back.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Roc found Sable then took a free seat next to her before the show starts, they watched the Amazing Chang Brothers as they do their opening act" Planing on joining them once they finish their tour here?"

"Maybe." Sable said. "Not permanently though. I still have a whole lot more to learn from the world after all. This is just the first stop."

"There is still my offer I proposed awhile back, Nathan has no problem with taking you in and you still get the chance to see the world" Roc said

"Really?" Sable asked. She thought about it. "Is he....good? A good teacher I mean?"

"Oh yeah." Roc nods"Forwarning, he can be a little strict in his teachings"

"Works for me." Sable said. "When I'm done here, I'll join up with you."

"Is this long term or short term, the situation with Nathan I mean" Roc asked

Elsewhere...In Locksberg, England

"Speed"

"I am speed"

Lightspeed said in a mantra while he knelt in a crouching position as his hearing picked up the beep sound of one of the light as it reaches from red to yellow. It was a classic man vs machine competition for a charity event as Lightspeed is placed against Michael DiCardo, the UK's top race car driver driving in a car thats designed to be faster than light"See you on the other side" Michael said to Lightspeed who then nods"Not if I see ya first Ace"

The light turned green and then Lightspeed and Michael took off, the car he's driven is what it's hyped up to be, managed to break the sound barrier and capable to beat the fastest race cars he's up against but Lightspeed managed to be neck and neck with him

As the two reached the finish line it was announced that Lightspeed is the winner"Thank you ladies and gentlemen you're a great crowd" Michael got out of the car and approached Lightspeed"Better luck next time mate?" Michael smirked"Name the time and the place" He shook Lightspeed's hand"For now what do you say is fine looking gents greet the public"

The two are on the podium"Most fun I've had, still have goosebumps from it"

"It happens after a good race" Michael said while the two are having their photos taken"We'll you won so expect season tickets in the mail"

"Charmed"Lightspeed said"When looking at where the charity will go to it makes it all worth it"

"Long term of course." Sable said. "Of course, I will one day have to return to my city."

"Not quite sure what city will I go to, cant be Twilight City as thats taken" Roc said

At Exodus City High

"That was weird" Julien commented while he approached Hank, Summer, and Flannery

"Flannery explained it was all a misunderstanding" Hank said then he turned and noticed what Julien had on

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/266/200pxushiromiyabattler2.png/

"No offense but don't you ever wear regular clothes?" Hank asked

"Yeah, remember the Halloween Festival" Julien noted

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

ION: Right, well everyone, to the plane! :As he strolls on in compacts himself down ot himself size, though in doing so shows off modules that make up his frame.:

Lee: Come on Dell Awar, Aquan. :He got them on the ship, with the rest of them.: I will be your guardian aid to the base.

:Lee has a homing beacon on him, which is currently turned off. Though once they reach the Hill, it turns on.:

"I hate being a double agent, it is like having no friends." :He thought to himself, as he turns it on. They were in the Ande's mountians in South America.

Once Nemo gets back to base he puts his thumb and pointer finger on the ridge of his nose and sighs. Things were getting weird, and why was Agent Lee in the South Pole alone? he didn't have time to think about it, he had other things to attend to, which was fortunate for Lee

Aquan looked out of the sides on the ship, mouth wide "Woah, this is so cool! it can go so high!"

Dell smiles at Lee "Thank you for this Lee, I would dare say that I can call you a friend"

more_horiz
Pete and Jane walked off as Red returned to her locker, the two waiting out by her car in the parking lot. She had a red Mercedes that she got from her father, Dr. Murray

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Once Nemo gets back to base he puts his thumb and pointer finger on the ridge of his nose and sighs. Things were getting weird, and why was Agent Lee in the South Pole alone? he didn't have time to think about it, he had other things to attend to, which was fortunate for Lee

Aquan looked out of the sides on the ship, mouth wide "Woah, this is so cool! it can go so high!"

Dell smiles at Lee "Thank you for this Lee, I would dare say that I can call you a friend"

Agent Naga walked up to Nemo. "Hey there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Nemo turned to face Naga "hello Naga, say uh, mind if I ask you something?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Shoot."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Shoot."
"Alright so I lied, two questions, but the first one is a bit more related to our overall business. Agent Lee was in the South Pole, and reported a sighting of an inhuman being-an Atlantean-which have been documented as being far spread and near extinction, yet when I get there, Sphere is there. Call me paranoid but is that too big of a coincidence to be a coincidence?" he asks, circling around her

"And for the second question, a list of superhuman children was given to me and someone made an over sight with one girl, her father is someone who by all rights we should have in the PIN at the moment"

more_horiz
:Rick gets the signal device and breaks it.:

Rick: I thank you Lee, for your job at LION. But do not do something this stupid.

Lee: But I have to offer you two side valuable info. As that what double agents do.

Rick: Well I thank God we got another base in Australia. It has the same rooms and this base has. Just a different continent and no one running it yet. In terms of a video game, a Extra Life. The other bases are made to not be found. Hell, I get into trouble going to Arrowhead.

Now Lee, you got to choose.Who are you *really* working for. Though something tells me Nemo is going to figure you out. And it will be bad for you.

Lee: Good point Commander, now, to show our guests to their sleep units.

:ION meanwhile hook up to the machine spoke.: "I am glad I dissolved the beacon's symbol. We cannot afford to be invaded. By anyone.

Rick: You truly are a AI Ion. :Then goes back to the hologram sphere. Represents the Earth.:

"I just hope everything works out. And that we can deal with anything headed our way.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
as he tossed it at Cerberus the meta criminal grabbed it but was then shot by the people in red and green uniforms, sending him flying. Assault managed to grab the trigger one of them had and hopped near Doughboy. "You couldn't just knock or something?" he asked, shooting back at them

"Sorry. Just kind of reacted." Doughboy said. He stood up straight and got in between Assault and the men in uniforms, taking the shots from both sides as he rooted himself to the ground.
"We'll talk about it later, just be a human shield right now" Assault said as he hid behind Doughboy and shot, picking off each guy one by one. Within moments the whole room went quiet as Assault blew off his smoking laser pistol. "I never miss, ever" he said before turning to Doughboy. "Now, what made you want to get involved with CHAOS?"

"CHAOS? What? Wait, are they still alive?" Doughboy asked and ran in, checking the pulse of the first one he found.
"They're alive, mostly" Assault told him as he said something to the others in some tongue, some type of Spanish. "I told them to get the car but from the get up I take it you're a hero of some sort right? CHAOS is uh interested in harvesting kids like you, so I'd be wary. They're trying to make a foothold in this city and we got hired to root them out by someone with a similar interest, albeit for more beneficial purposes. We were doing that before you made your big entrance buddy"

Doughboy would see Assault twirling the laser gun rather fast in his hand

"Yeah I'm hero..." Doughboy said as he looked at them. "Soooo...why don't you guys tell it to me straight? What's really going on here?"
"We were hired to make a scene, draw this branch of CHAOS out, and then gain acceptance into their group, go deep undercover to bus tout whatever kids they already have. Our benefactor who we're not allowed to name asked us to do this" Assault told Doughboy, the gun still twirling. "Now question is, do you still want to stop us knowing that or do you have another idea?"

"Well....I guess working together to stop these guys would be for the best....but I'm not much of an undercover guy."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
as he tossed it at Cerberus the meta criminal grabbed it but was then shot by the people in red and green uniforms, sending him flying. Assault managed to grab the trigger one of them had and hopped near Doughboy. "You couldn't just knock or something?" he asked, shooting back at them

"Sorry. Just kind of reacted." Doughboy said. He stood up straight and got in between Assault and the men in uniforms, taking the shots from both sides as he rooted himself to the ground.
"We'll talk about it later, just be a human shield right now" Assault said as he hid behind Doughboy and shot, picking off each guy one by one. Within moments the whole room went quiet as Assault blew off his smoking laser pistol. "I never miss, ever" he said before turning to Doughboy. "Now, what made you want to get involved with CHAOS?"

"CHAOS? What? Wait, are they still alive?" Doughboy asked and ran in, checking the pulse of the first one he found.
"They're alive, mostly" Assault told him as he said something to the others in some tongue, some type of Spanish. "I told them to get the car but from the get up I take it you're a hero of some sort right? CHAOS is uh interested in harvesting kids like you, so I'd be wary. They're trying to make a foothold in this city and we got hired to root them out by someone with a similar interest, albeit for more beneficial purposes. We were doing that before you made your big entrance buddy"

"Yeah I'm hero..." Doughboy said as he looked at them. "Soooo...why don't you guys tell it to me straight? What's really going on here?"
"We were hired to make a scene, draw this branch of CHAOS out, and then gain acceptance into their group, go deep undercover to bus tout whatever kids they already have. Our benefactor who we're not allowed to name asked us to do this" Assault told Doughboy, the gun still twirling. "Now question is, do you still want to stop us knowing that or do you have another idea?"

"Well....I guess working together to stop these guys would be for the best....but I'm not much of an undercover guy."
"Then how about we play to your strengths? I'll aim, you just do what I say, alright?" Assault asked, taking something off one of the agents, which was a small disc device

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Then how about we play to your strengths? I'll aim, you just do what I say, alright?" Assault asked, taking something off one of the agents, which was a small disc device

"I suppose that could work. No killing though. Deal?"

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

Rick: I thank you Lee, for your job at LION. But do not do something this stupid.

Lee: But I have to offer you two side valuable info. As that what double agents do.

Rick: Well I thank God we got another base in Australia. It has the same rooms and this base has. Just a different continent and no one running it yet. In terms of a video game, a Extra Life. The other bases are made to not be found. Hell, I get into trouble going to Arrowhead.

Now Lee, you got to choose.Who are you *really* working for. Though something tells me Nemo is going to figure you out. And it will be bad for you.

:ION meanwhile hook up to the machine spoke.: "I am glad I dissolved the beacon's symbol. We cannot afford to be invaded. By anyone.

Rick: You truly are a AI Ion. :Then goes back to the hologram sphere. Represents the Earth.:

"I just hope everything works out. And that we can deal with anything headed our way.
"Sleep units, similar to the stall pods we had when the war was raging on. They malfunctioned though and lead to my current situation, but these appear more stable, and it seems my son prefers them as well" Dell said as Aquan had already loaded up into one

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Shoot."
"Alright so I lied, two questions, but the first one is a bit more related to our overall business. Agent Lee was in the South Pole, and reported a sighting of an inhuman being-an Atlantean-which have been documented as being far spread and near extinction, yet when I get there, Sphere is there. Call me paranoid but is that too big of a coincidence to be a coincidence?" he asks, circling around her

"And for the second question, a list of superhuman children was given to me and someone made an over sight with one girl, her father is someone who by all rights we should have in the PIN at the moment"

"Sounds like one hell of a coincidence." Naga said. "So who's the daughter?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Roc found Sable then took a free seat next to her before the show starts, they watched the Amazing Chang Brothers as they do their opening act" Planing on joining them once they finish their tour here?"

"Maybe." Sable said. "Not permanently though. I still have a whole lot more to learn from the world after all. This is just the first stop."

"There is still my offer I proposed awhile back, Nathan has no problem with taking you in and you still get the chance to see the world" Roc said

"Really?" Sable asked. She thought about it. "Is he....good? A good teacher I mean?"

"Speed"

"I am speed"

Lightspeed said in a mantra while he knelt in a crouching position as his hearing picked up the beep sound of one of the light as it reaches from red to yellow. It was a classic man vs machine competition for a charity event as Lightspeed is placed against Michael DiCardo, the UK's top race car driver driving in a car thats designed to be faster than light"See you on the other side" Michael said to Lightspeed who then nods"Not if I see ya first Ace"

The light turned green and then Lightspeed and Michael took off, the car he's driven is what it's hyped up to be, managed to break the sound barrier and capable to beat the fastest race cars he's up against but Lightspeed managed to be neck and neck with him

As the two reached the finish line it was announced that Lightspeed is the winner"Thank you ladies and gentlemen you're a great crowd" Michael got out of the car and approached Lightspeed"Better luck next time mate?" Michael smirked"Name the time and the place" He shook Lightspeed's hand"For now what do you say is fine looking gents greet the public"

"It happens after a good race" Michael said while the two are having their photos taken"We'll you won so expect season tickets in the mail"

"Charmed"Lightspeed said"When looking at where the charity will go to it makes it all worth it"

"Long term of course." Sable said. "Of course, I will one day have to return to my city."

"Not quite sure what city will I go to, cant be Twilight City as thats taken" Roc said

At Exodus City High

"That was weird" Julien commented while he approached Hank, Summer, and Flannery

"Flannery explained it was all a misunderstanding" Hank said then he turned and noticed what Julien had on

To Guy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Shoot."

"Sounds like one hell of a coincidence." Naga said. "So who's the daughter?"
Nemo sighed. "Yeah I thought so too, really interested in talking to Lee later. Get Song and Skyfall for later so we can 'talk' with him, y'know?" he said before turning to the daughter subject

"Well the daughter is one Mariah Flores, age 17 born in Brazil but raised in the U.S. by a single mother who was once intimate with Adam Nomix, former Halworth Institute founder and associate turned terrorist. Now she doesn't have her daddy's power, but she is able to mimic others, so if she were able to get into contact with daddy, who can manipulate quantum mechanics, it would not be pretty, not at all" he tells Naga

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Sleep units, similar to the stall pods we had when the war was raging on. They malfunctioned though and lead to my current situation, but these appear more stable, and it seems my son prefers them as well" Dell said as Aquan had already loaded up into one

Lee: It is for you, when your time to sleep.Though before that happens I want to show you this.

:Cue where Rick is, the Hologram of Earth, many buttons and effects.:

Lee: You can send your message. To the loyalty and loyalists I guess. :Hits a large green button, the Hologram has a platform in space,with three blimps under the ocean, to act as speakers.:

"Send the message, connect to your people. But beware, the bad guys will hear it too. The reason we use guns in the first place. After that, I guess I could give you a tour of what I am allowed to show you."

:Elsewhere in the world:

: The Order is working on new things. Always strive to be the best, at what they do. They laugh at Sphere and LION. For they are not just to protect the world.:

:They seek to rule it, with time.:

more_horiz
Dell turned to Lee "I am not afraid of those who would come to try and do harm to my kingdom, for if they wish to destroy it they will have to go through me, and I do not give up easily" Dell told him before turning to the speakers. He spoke in his ancient Atlantean tongue, alerting whatever remnants were left of his people and the offshoot cities like Poseidonis, Neptunia, and Lemuria

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Well....I guess working together to stop these guys would be for the best....but I'm not much of an undercover guy."[/quote] "Then how about we play to your strengths? I'll aim, you just do what I say, alright?" Assault asked, taking something off one of the agents, which was a small disc device[/quote]

"I suppose that could work. No killing though. Deal?"[/quote]Assault sighed. "Deal, but things aren't as black and white as you'd think, just to let you know" Assault told him as he fiddled with the disc, opening up a reddish portal with black stripes

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Speed"

"I am speed"

At Exodus City High

"Well why not? That city could always use more heroes." Sable said.

Matthew set the kid down in the nurse's office and explained things to her then left to go to class.

Summer laughed. "Oh yeah, that was hilarious."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well....I guess working together to stop these guys would be for the best....but I'm not much of an undercover guy.""Then how about we play to your strengths? I'll aim, you just do what I say, alright?" Assault asked, taking something off one of the agents, which was a small disc device

Assault sighed. "Deal, but things aren't as black and white as you'd think, just to let you know" Assault told him as he fiddled with the disc, opening up a reddish portal with black stripes

"Fine by me. So what's the deal? Do I just go in?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well....I guess working together to stop these guys would be for the best....but I'm not much of an undercover guy.""Then how about we play to your strengths? I'll aim, you just do what I say, alright?" Assault asked, taking something off one of the agents, which was a small disc device

Assault sighed. "Deal, but things aren't as black and white as you'd think, just to let you know" Assault told him as he fiddled with the disc, opening up a reddish portal with black stripes

"Fine by me. So what's the deal? Do I just go in?"
Assault shook his head, then shot at some of the boxes, blowing them away to reveal what appeared to be a containment unit. "you. in there. then we let you bust out once we've reached the main grid of this base and got what we wanted. whatever you do do NOT look at the labs, cause if you get squeamish about what happened here, those will make it worse" Assault tells Doughboy as he sends out a hook from his jacket, yanking the containment unit over

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply