ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 31 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
: Pulls off his mask. Blue skin, silver hair, and green eyes. Drinking what he couldout of the mini bar. As his chest symbol glows, power coming back as he sighs.:

"Oh no where really Karter. My cosmic sense is not on yet. That and we can chat and stuff. Sucks being alone on Patrol. Nice ship by the way, how did you get it?"

:It was a nice ship,by his standards. Then again his construct ship was nothing more thna a coffin with really powerful engines, that breaks apart in planet fall.:

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 31 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
BTW, I finally have an idea for Anna and the Halworth students to fight.

In various areas of the city there are tech themed villains attacking and each one has a different colored mecha robot thing with them. After the students beat the villains, the robot flies off. They all meet up in the middle of the city where the robots all come together to form one giant one.
Cool

That's what I've got so far.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

In various areas of the city there are tech themed villains attacking and each one has a different colored mecha robot thing with them. After the students beat the villains, the robot flies off. They all meet up in the middle of the city where the robots all come together to form one giant one.
Cool

Good one Smile I do have an idea for a battle Phoenix and co. They battle a group of Insect Themed villains that are stealing tech from a warehouse due to a tip that Agent Naga gave them. This is where Phoenix encounters Yellow Hornet whose among the group of villains

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The circus began.

First up was the trapeze with the acrobats swinging over a net that was on fire, blindfolded. Thanks to their constant practice and training however, they performed expertly and jumped and caught each other. They bowed to the audience and the crowd cheered.
After the fire was put out, the next act began with the lion tamer having them perform multiple tricks such as running, jumping through hoops and even hugging the tamer.
From there was the strongman, dragging in a small car and then, in front of everyone, kneeling over and lifting it up over his head. He set it down and put his foot on it, yelling and cheering.
Sable clapped as she watched. "As for your offer Roc, I'm in."

"Figured you would, what do you say that after we've said goodbye to Jape and the others we head out for some patrolling?" Roc asked

"Sure. They helped me come up with a costume already so I'll wear that." Sable said.

Next up was the knife thrower who was blindfolded and throwing knives at a spinning target at high speeds. He threw several knives at once, each one making an outline around the person who was spinning with the target.

Then there was Jape, a ramp was set up and she was juggling balls while on a unicycle. She started peddling and then went down the ramp, picking up speed quickly. Near the bottom of the ramp was a jump and a pool with a live shark in it. Jape kept peddling even as she kept her mind on the juggling, faster and faster. When she reached the jump she cleared it, going right over the pit with the shark in it down another ramp where she tossed the balls in the air, leaped off the unicycle and landed on one leg and caught all of the balls with no effort.
A moment later, a clown threw a sheet over hr, waved around a magician's wand, shouting abrakapocus and then tapping it twice. He then whipped off the sheet and Jape was replaced with dozens of balloons that flew into the air and over the audience where they then popped and dropped candy on people.
"Enjoying the show?"
Sable jumped and turned to the side. Jape was now sitting between her and Roc.

Roc's eyes glanced to where Jape was standing, he doesn't see no signs of trap doors. Even if so her sitting between Roc and Sable took him by surprise and he's not the sort to be surprised"Definitly, you guys outdid yourselves"

"Thanks. I think so too." Jape said.

"How did you get over here AND in between us?"

"Ah ah ah, a magician never reveals their secrets. Even a clown magician." Jape said.

Roc smiled at the exchange, having been down where Sable is himself, he'd often wonder how does Jape's magic acts work. It wouldn't surprise him if the magic were legit given that he's had some run ins with mystics in the past he's a definite believer in that magic is real

"Well. I'll figure it out one day."
"I'm sure you will." Jape said and got up and walked back down to the center, waving at people and shaking hands as she did.

The show went on and when it was finished everyone applauded loudly.

Sable and Roc waited till the show is about over then they went backstage to Jape's dressing room while everyone left"Make sure she's decent" Roc whispered to Sable while he decided to wait outside just incase

Sable walked in. "Jape?"
The clown girl turned to her, wearing a different outfit now. "Hey girl."
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/054/a/b/Hatley_Quinn_redesign_by_DVan7.jpg
"You can come in Roc!"

"Uh, what's with the new outfit?"
"Oh this? just a costume I've been wanting to try out."

Roc came in"Like your outfit"

"Thanks! So what's up?" Jape asked.

"Sable and I are about to head out on a patrol, just thought I'd give you a heads up" Roc told Jape

"Sweet! Can I come?" Jape asked.

"Uh, Jape, this is going to be really dangerous!"

"And yet you're still going. Besides, I'm more agile then you are."

"That depends, got the gear for it?" Roc asked

"Got lead rebound balls, knives, ropes, and mad skills. That enough?" Jape asked.

Sable smiled.

"Sweet." Roc smiled" If you ladies don't mind I'm going to go somewhere to change into my gear"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cool

Good one Smile I do have an idea for a battle Phoenix and co. They battle a group of Insect Themed villains that are stealing tech from a warehouse due to a tip that Agent Naga gave them. This is where Phoenix encounters Yellow Hornet whose among the group of villains

Works for me. Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Sweet." Roc smiled" If you ladies don't mind I'm going to go somewhere to change into my gear"

"Me too." Sable said and walked out of the room.

Jape waved goodbye to them.

more_horiz
Now Yellow Hornet, in appearance imagine a late teens(around 18) version of Empowered. With short brunette hair and a skunk stripe

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Having already changed into his costume Roc, now Phoenix prepares to meet Sable and Jape again. A thought came to him while he happens to pass the large tent that is showcasing Sirena's "Special Attraction" show thats still going on. Curiosity getting the better of him"Maybe just a peek" He snuck ontop of the tent, blending in the dark enviornments. Hearing the music and the hooting and hollering of the crowd inside. Before Roc could get a peek in he felt a hand tap on his shoulder, he got in defense mode then turned around only to find Agent Naga infront of him"Here for the show to?"

more_horiz
Specs turns to the group "Alright, let's split up. I'll be riding solo unless I want any takers for my sidekick?" he asks teasingly

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Having already changed into his costume Roc, now Phoenix prepares to meet Sable and Jape again. A thought came to him while he happens to pass the large tent that is showcasing Sirena's "Special Attraction" show thats still going on. Curiosity getting the better of him"Maybe just a peek" He snuck ontop of the tent, blending in the dark enviornments. Hearing the music and the hooting and hollering of the crowd inside. Before Roc could get a peek in he felt a hand tap on his shoulder, he got in defense mode then turned around only to find Agent Naga infront of him"Here for the show to?"

Naga flicked her tongue. "Yes and to give a juicy bit of information."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Really? Lay it on me" Phoenix requested

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Naga informed him of what they hard learned regarding Mariah and her relationship with Atomix.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Naga informed him of what they hard learned regarding Mariah and her relationship with Atomix.

"Alright, I'll relay that to Halworth, anything else?" Phoenix asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That's all for now." She sat down with him. "So. Does my sis still have her eye on you?" Naga joked.

more_horiz
*cough* Insect themed villains *cough*

Keep the RP you typed while you edit Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

scratch
bounce
So do you want Naga to talk to him about the insect villains then? scratch

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

scratch
bounce

We could have her inform Roc about the insect villains after their conversation Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

scratch
bounce

We could have her inform Roc about the insect villains after their conversation Smile

Ah okay then.

more_horiz
Forgot about the insect villain idea?

more_horiz
Just tell me whether or not you want me to put it into the conversation.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That's all for now." She sat down with him. "So. Does my sis still have her eye on you?" Naga joked.

"By the way, there are some up and coming insect themed villains."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Just tell me whether or not you want me to put it into the conversation.

That can come after the conversation Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

To Legato.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

To Legato.

"You could say that" Phoenix said sheepishly

more_horiz
Btw, made an SF OC.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t27p30-cau-anime-and-manga

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply