ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 39 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As The crew drove off (Bruiser hopping rooftops as he was too damn big to fit in the car) Vindalee wakes up and finds a note. It is written in pen, saying "Dear little sis, I have gone with Psyche and Burst to go bust up Penelope, be back later with food"

Vindalee read the letter, then put it down, before picking it up. SHit shit shit, she didn't KNOW where Penelope lived at, but she knew how to spot her brother! is what she thought while running down the stairs and locking the door to their apartment

In Penelope's neighborhood, they'd hear a loud THUD as Bruiser arrived with Psyche and the rest of the gang. The large, blue skinned behemoth took a deep breath as he sniffed around. "Place smells kinda nice, like a piece of pie" he remarked to Psyche, who smiled at this remark

Penelope was woken up by the loud thud and walked to her window and looked out. She immediately ducked back down. (How the hell....they found me? Already?)
"Bruiser, you got her scent right?" Burst asked, to which the large brute nodded, directing Volt and his buddies toward Penelope's house. "Yo Psyche, should we knock?" Bruiser asked, giving a dumb grin

Psyche shrugged replying "If you feel so inclined to"

Vindalee was down the block, catching her breath as she saw her brother with Psyche

"no Penelope, don't open your door or anything RUN or something"

(Dammit, what do I do....backyard...there's a window in my parents room to the backyard, I can go out there.) Penelope crawled across the floor and then stood up and ran for her parent's room.

Hearing the knocking, Penelope's mother walked over and opened it.

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 39 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Penelope's mother would see all eight feet of Bruiser standing-no kneeling- in front of her door. "Hello, you're probably Penelope's mom huh?" He asked her, not giving the woman a chance to answer before yanking her off the ground and putting her on his shoulder. Burst walked in and waved Volt over. "Lets check de house Volty boy!" Burst said, hitting hte wall which made his body glow

Vindalee looks at the proceedings and sees Psyche, who nods to her. "Sup Vindalee, come to see ole girl get what's coming to her?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Penelope's mother would see all eight feet of Bruiser standing-no kneeling- in front of her door. "Hello, you're probably Penelope's mom huh?" He asked her, not giving the woman a chance to answer before yanking her off the ground and putting her on his shoulder. Burst walked in and waved Volt over. "Lets check de house Volty boy!" Burst said, hitting hte wall which made his body glow

Vindalee looks at the proceedings and sees Psyche, who nods to her. "Sup Vindalee, come to see ole girl get what's coming to her?"

"PENNY RUN!" Her mother screamed.

The group would a hear a window shatter as Penelope tossed a dresser through it and out the window. The dresser crashed to the ground, making even more noise to get their attention. Penelope jumped out to the backyard, landing on her feet.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The group would a hear a window shatter as Penelope tossed a dresser through it and out the window. The dresser crashed to the ground, making even more noise to get their attention. Penelope jumped out to the backyard, landing on her feet.
"I'moneet" Burst said as he zipped through the window, landing on the ground with a thud behind Penelope. "Y'really thought we were gonna let you go dat easy Penelope?"He says, hitting his hands together and glowing

Vindalee would look at Claw and Stretch "What are you guys doing here? who are you?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'moneet" Burst said as he zipped through the window, landing on the ground with a thud behind Penelope. "Y'really thought we were gonna let you go dat easy Penelope?"He says, hitting his hands together and glowing

Vindalee would look at Claw and Stretch "What are you guys doing here? who are you?"

Penelope responded by raising her hands and firing electricity at him.

"Yo. We're the Powerhouses. We're here to break the little b-ches legs and drag her back to our boss as punishment for taking down some of our guys. I'm Stretch."
"Claw."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yo. We're the Powerhouses. We're here to break the little b-ches legs and drag her back to our boss as punishment for taking down some of our guys. I'm Stretch."
"Claw."
Penelope would see Burst zip out of the way and become a blur of green dreads and red shirt as he hit her in the gut, sending her flying. "C'mon Penelope, make this easy for meh, go quietly. THey call me Burst cause I use energy I absorb in bursts" he said, as he had knocked her into the line of sight fo rthose out in front of the house. Psyche, seeing this, said "Yo Claw, Stretch, there's your girl, get 'er!" pointing at Penelope

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Claw."
Penelope would see Burst zip out of the way and become a blur of green dreads and red shirt as he hit her in the gut, sending her flying. "C'mon Penelope, make this easy for meh, go quietly. THey call me Burst cause I use energy I absorb in bursts" he said, as he had knocked her into the line of sight fo rthose out in front of the house. Psyche, seeing this, said "Yo Claw, Stretch, there's your girl, get 'er!" pointing at Penelope

Penelope coughed and held her face. That had hurt. Even with her super durability, that had hurt. Shaking it off, she saw two others enter the fray. One of them was a smaller boy with long claws coming out of his fingers. His eyes were wild and his teeth were razor sharp, he grinned like a madman. He looked like an animal. The other was taller and was stretching her leg over the fence and simply walked over to her. Penelope stood up and backed away. "Who...who..."

"....This is her?" Stretch asked as she looked at Penelope. "...Really? Yo Volt! This the wimp that took down you and Rocco?!" She mocked.

Behind them, a thug wearing a blue outfit consisting of jeans, a jacket and a t-shirt, kicked open the door to the backyard, reached into his back pocket and pulled out a gun. "YOU F-ING B-CH!" He roared and pulled the trigger.

Claw jumped to the side. The bullets slammed into Penelope's chest. Her mouth opened and she fell down on her back.

"Woah....little quick to the trigger there ace." Stretch commented.

"F-k you Stretch. That ain't gonna kill her."
"What did you say normie?" Claw growled.
"Enough." Stretch spoke up and looked down on Penelope.

True to Volt's word, Penelope got up, groaning as the bullets fell to the ground, broken and crushed from colliding with her. There were holes in her pajama shirt now but she was unharmed. But she was trembling.

more_horiz
Burst whistled as he saw Volt shoot her. "daaaaayumn, talk 'bout hostility, been wanting to do that for a while, haven't ya? So what say we finish this right here and now?" He asks, hitting his hands together and causing the energy to glow again

Vindalee ran back there, but was mentally frozen by Psyche, who walked up. "Well well well Penelope, funny meeting like this huh?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Burst whistled as he saw Volt shoot her. "daaaaayumn, talk 'bout hostility, been wanting to do that for a while, haven't ya? So what say we finish this right here and now?" He asks, hitting his hands together and causing the energy to glow again

Vindalee ran back there, but was mentally frozen by Psyche, who walked up. "Well well well Penelope, funny meeting like this huh?"

"Psyce....I knew it...you're full of s-t." Penelope said and got up. "Look at...look at who you're allying yourself with."

"You shut it!"

"You first! They never told you did they? Did you Volt? You never told your friend here what really happened, what your friend tried to do to me before I fought back!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Psyce....I knew it...you're full of s-t." Penelope said and got up. "Look at...look at who you're allying yourself with."

"You shut it!"

"You first! They never told you did they? Did you Volt? You never told your friend here what really happened, what your friend tried to do to me before I fought back!"
Burst, who was ready to bust Penelope up pulled back. "What she talking about Volt?" he asked, as Psyche looked over.

Vindalee looked on, asking "what? what is going on?" with Bruiser (who still had Penelope's mom over his shoulder) saying "sis? what're you doing here?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You shut it!"

Burst, who was ready to bust Penelope up pulled back. "What she talking about Volt?" he asked, as Psyche looked over.

Vindalee looked on, asking "what? what is going on?" with Bruiser (who still had Penelope's mom over his shoulder) saying "sis? what're you doing here?"

(MOM! Dammit....first thing's first...gotta do this right..) "Ohhhh, he didn't tell you?" Penelope asked, playing it cool.

"YOU SHUT IT!" Volt yelled at her.

"That pea shooter doesn't scare me. Now, here's what happened, and feel free to read my mind if you want." Penelope explained to Psyche exactly what happened during her walk that day, from the start of it to being chased to being cornered to being dragged into the backroom kicking and screaming to taking the power and fighting back.

"Volt...you never told us that part." Stretch said, not taking her eyes of Penelope.

more_horiz
"Well, I didn't delve that far, I only did so to get the location of where you were and how he encountered you, I thought that was all I needed but now, this changes things" Psyche said, putting his hand to his chin. Psyche then pointed at Claw and Stretch. "You two, he's one of yours, so we'l llet you decide the appropriate course of action for him, as for Penelope, we told you not to mess with us, stay out of our business" Psyche said, awaiting the judgment of Volt

"Straight 'sgustin man" Burst said, looking at Volt. "Y'telling me YOU were the oppressor? That's not how we get down at all, we're here to uplift our people and protect them from these kind of things!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well, I didn't delve that far, I only did so to get the location of where you were and how he encountered you, I thought that was all I needed but now, this changes things" Psyche said, putting his hand to his chin. Psyche then pointed at Claw and Stretch. "You two, he's one of yours, so we'l llet you decide the appropriate course of action for him, as for Penelope, we told you not to mess with us, stay out of our business" Psyche said, awaiting the judgment of Volt

"Straight 'sgustin man" Burst said, looking at Volt. "Y'telling me YOU were the oppressor? That's not how we get down at all, we're here to uplift our people and protect them from these kind of things!"

"Woah...hey...hey, we was just gonna scare her!" Volt insisted.

"Uh huh. Scare this." Stretch's arm stretched out, crossing the distance between them and knocking Volt out with a punch. "We'll deal with you later."

"If that's so, then stop this, now!" Penelope said to Burst. "Look at this, look at my mother! If you were really so self righteous then why are you joining up with criminals? Why are you attacking her? Instead of attacking me you could be out there making a real difference in people's lives, save them, help them, make people like you and you can make real change. This is your chance! Burst, Psyce, Bruiser, Vindalee, you can stop all of this right now! You can-" Penelope was cut off by Stretch kicking her in the stomach.

"Blah blah blah, I've had enough of this crap. Claw, dice her."

"Finally!" He ran over to Penelope who got up and charged her electricity.

"And if she fights back..." Stretch pulled out a gun and pointed it at Penelope's mother. "Probably won't hurt the big guy but..."

Penelope dropped the charge and closed her eyes.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Uh huh. Scare this." Stretch's arm stretched out, crossing the distance between them and knocking Volt out with a punch. "We'll deal with you later."

"If that's so, then stop this, now!" Penelope said to Burst. "Look at this, look at my mother! If you were really so self righteous then why are you joining up with criminals? Why are you attacking her? Instead of attacking me you could be out there making a real difference in people's lives, save them, help them, make people like you and you can make real change. This is your chance! Burst, Psyce, Bruiser, Vindalee, you can stop all of this right now! You can-" Penelope was cut off by Stretch kicking her in the stomach.

"And if she fights back..." Stretch pulled out a gun and pointed it at Penelope's mother. "Probably won't hurt the big guy but..."

Burst blasted Penelope with that same strange energy he had circling his body earlier, as Bruiser put her mother down as Psyche waits over Stretch, putting his hand out and causing her to feel as if her brain was on fire. "If your brain feels like it's been bombed, it's called a mind grenade. We thought you were only outlaws because of your powers and circumstances, like us, but if you're the type to do such base things, then you're not with our philosophy" he said calmly. "We don't need people to like us, just realize that we are the world that's coming"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Burst blasted Penelope with that same strange energy he had circling his body earlier, as Bruiser put her mother down as Psyche waits over Stretch, putting his hand out and causing her to feel as if her brain was on fire. "If your brain feels like it's been bombed, it's called a mind grenade. We thought you were only outlaws because of your powers and circumstances, like us, but if you're the type to do such base things, then you're not with our philosophy" he said calmly. "We don't need people to like us, just realize that we are the world that's coming"

"Ahhhh..." Penelope shook her head and rolled over on her stomach. "Mom...MOM RUN!" She yelled out. "GET INSIDE!"

"Penny...." Her mother cried and ran inside.

Stretch screamed and grabbed her head.

Claw stopped mid charge and turned back to them. "Oh you motherf-s!" He charged them head on and leaped at Psyche.

more_horiz
Claw would feel a massive hand grab him, and hear Bruiser's voice. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said before smashing him into the ground, making an imprint

"feel the burn there Stretch? Then let me end it for you" Psyche said, opening his palm and sending a message of sleep to her brain.

Burst looked around and nodde dto Vindalee, who provided fake imaery to cover up what was going on. Psyche turned to Penelope. "We thought that they would share a common goal with us, but instead we find more....disappointments. This doe snot change anything between us and if you do ge tin our way, we will be forced to take certain measures. However, Atomix does not support those like Volt, and by extension neither do we"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Claw would feel a massive hand grab him, and hear Bruiser's voice. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said before smashing him into the ground, making an imprint

"feel the burn there Stretch? Then let me end it for you" Psyche said, opening his palm and sending a message of sleep to her brain.

Burst looked around and nodde dto Vindalee, who provided fake imaery to cover up what was going on. Psyche turned to Penelope. "We thought that they would share a common goal with us, but instead we find more....disappointments. This doe snot change anything between us and if you do ge tin our way, we will be forced to take certain measures. However, Atomix does not support those like Volt, and by extension neither do we"

"Lucky me..." She groaned and stood up. She tried to think of something. Three bad guys down, four more still here. Honestly she was doing better then she thought. Penelope spit on the ground. "So, what now?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Lucky me..." She groaned and stood up. She tried to think of something. Three bad guys down, four more still here. Honestly she was doing better then she thought. Penelope spit on the ground. "So, what now?"

"Now, we have two sides in this war, you, and their superior" Psyche said. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend, but in this instance I am...unsure. If you want to try and take us on by all means, we're ready but I know you're not a dumb girl, you pick your fights. We'll be going but this moment will be left in your mother's mind. You can either help us take care of those like them and give this city ove rto us, or still try and oppose both sides" Psyche said as he walked away, telling his team to follow him

Vindalee stayed behind, staring for a while, before turning away quickly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Now, we have two sides in this war, you, and their superior" Psyche said. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend, but in this instance I am...unsure. If you want to try and take us on by all means, we're ready but I know you're not a dumb girl, you pick your fights. We'll be going but this moment will be left in your mother's mind. You can either help us take care of those like them and give this city ove rto us, or still try and oppose both sides" Psyche said as he walked away, telling his team to follow him

Vindalee stayed behind, staring for a while, before turning away quickly

Penelope fell to her knees and vomited, her entire body trembling with fear. (God....I thought I was a goner there....what do I do? WhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo...) Penelope's mother ran out and hugged her. "Penny! Oh Penelope! I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I-I-I" The two held each other and wept for a few minutes before she got up. "Dad?"
"Still out."
Penelope nodded and walked over to Stretch and Claw, not wasting this chance. She rolled up her sleeves. (Honestly this whole thing went way, way better then I thought. If they had just killed me I'd be dead. But they talked, they let me talk...and this happened. I guess I owe Psyche one.) She knelt down next to Claw and held his hand. Claw's body jerked as did her own as she sucked out his power. Penelope stumbled back after it was done. She looked at her fingernails as they grew and turned into claws. Penelope then knelt down and did the same to Stretch. (Technically this is probably cheating. I didn't beat them up after all, but...well...who cares.) Penelope stood up and stretched her arms, literally and then pulled them in. "Penelope...what..how..."
"Come inside mom. Call the police and I'll explain everything."

more_horiz
as the police arrived, Psyche and his crew had made their way out to a diner, disguised as regular people (albeit Bruiser as a large van) while they talked

"So now we got a war against that Apex chick, right Psyche? Her and Penelope?"

"Yep Burst and all this adversity just means when we prove ourselves to the majesty that is Atomix he'll make us a part of his Elite justifiably, and living in Haven will be godly. I haven't failed any of you yet, so as long as you stick withme this city, and our goals will b emet, okay?" he asked them, with Vindalee silently nodding as Burst high fived Psyche happily

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as the police arrived, Psyche and his crew had made their way out to a diner, disguised as regular people (albeit Bruiser as a large van) while they talked

"So now we got a war against that Apex chick, right Psyche? Her and Penelope?"

"Yep Burst and all this adversity just means when we prove ourselves to the majesty that is Atomix he'll make us a part of his Elite justifiably, and living in Haven will be godly. I haven't failed any of you yet, so as long as you stick withme this city, and our goals will b emet, okay?" he asked them, with Vindalee silently nodding as Burst high fived Psyche happily

Penelope and her mother spoke to the cops about the attack and the destruction of the window, dresser and her father's injuries were blamed on the gang attack, some of the truth was covered up to protect Penelope.
Afterwords, Penelope's parents were taken to a hospital, Penelope gathered clothes and with money stayed at a hotel.
This gave her time to think.
They had found her. Tracked her down to her house and nearly killed her. If she hadn't played them against each other, she would have died along with her parents. Undressing, she turned on the shower and cried to herself. (What in God's name have I brought down on us?) Her tears mixing with the shower. When she finally ran out of tears, she wiped her eyes and finished showering. Drying off, she tossed her PJ's in the trash. With all of the tears and dirt and throw up on them, they were ready for it anyway. Penelope slid on a clean bra and panties and looked through the clothes for some fresh pajamas. As she did, she uncovered an outfit she had brought with her. Laying the clothes out on a bed, she stared at them for a long time before standing up, opening her backpack, taking out a piece of paper and a pencil and writing a letter to her parents, apologizing for everything and saying that she forgave them and loved them very much. She further apologized for the fact that she couldn't risk being around them now, not with both gangs gunning for her. She told them she would fight back but under a mask until this war ended and the city was safe. She told them she loved them again and to take care of themselves.
Signing the letter, she set it down on a bed and got dressed. First the pants, then the jacket, then the gloves. She paused for a moment, holding the mask in her hands.
My name is Penelope Monica Johnstone. But maybe it's too dangerous to be Penelope anymore.
It was Penelope who closed her eyes and put on the mask, her face disappearing under the blackness of the mask.
It was Siphon who opened them.
The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 39 1zgyfr8
Siphon walked out of the hotel and looked out at the city. Dawn had come.

more_horiz
As dawn came, Psyche went back to Apex, bringing Bruiser and Burst with him. Vindalee was told to stay home once again, and from the way he was walking towards Apex Psyche looked pissed. "I know you consider yourself a gang but why engage in such base acts? You're not rebelling against anything you're conforming to a view they have of US" he tells Apex, the marks on his face lighting up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As dawn came, Psyche went back to Apex, bringing Bruiser and Burst with him. Vindalee was told to stay home once again, and from the way he was walking towards Apex Psyche looked pissed. "I know you consider yourself a gang but why engage in such base acts? You're not rebelling against anything you're conforming to a view they have of US" he tells Apex, the marks on his face lighting up

"This is nothing. I am going to own this city. You can either get with the program or get out of the way. Since you came back empty handed I'm guessing you let her slip away again. Did you at least have the brains to carry away the bodies of the others as you left?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"This is nothing. I am going to own this city. You can either get with the program or get out of the way. Since you came back empty handed I'm guessing you let her slip away again. Did you at least have the brains to carry away the bodies of the others as you left?"

Burst muttered something in Jamaican patois as he hit his hand against a wall only for Bruiser to hold him back

"Own this city as a mere thug? If you're attempting to make me laugh, I'll say that you're doing a good job. We're not getting with any program of yours, I've mainly come back to tell you that I deplore the way you're using the gifts you have and that from now on, this is war. Your POwerhouse Gang, that girl Penelope, will fall to us. Burst, Bruiser, let us depart from this common thug" Psyche said as he walked away with his two pals

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Burst muttered something in Jamaican patois as he hit his hand against a wall only for Bruiser to hold him back

"Own this city as a mere thug? If you're attempting to make me laugh, I'll say that you're doing a good job. We're not getting with any program of yours, I've mainly come back to tell you that I deplore the way you're using the gifts you have and that from now on, this is war. Your POwerhouse Gang, that girl Penelope, will fall to us. Burst, Bruiser, let us depart from this common thug" Psyche said as he walked away with his two pals

"Fine, then cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war."
Two twins walked up behind her.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/035/a/c/crimson_delmos___the_twins_by_ko_corral-d38tbtr.jpg
"Boss."
"Should."
"We."
"Kill."
"Them."
"Now?"

"Let's go get the others. I know they've been itching for a good fight." Apex smiled and whipped out her cell and made some calls.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply