ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 9 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"SEE ANYTHING TYLER?" Mariah asked from the ground

If Any of her classmates were around, she could copy their power

Tyler glanced down then spoke" I think I've spotted something"
"WHAT DO YOU SEE?" She'd ask

Vindaled stuck her tongue out at Nash before replying "impressive response fearless leader! I can see why you were such a cool guy"

John shrugged at having kids his age. "I've had that before, plus you guys aren't that much older than me. I do miss Say though"

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 9 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Vindaled stuck her tongue out at Nash before replying "impressive response fearless leader! I can see why you were such a cool guy"

John shrugged at having kids his age. "I've had that before, plus you guys aren't that much older than me. I do miss Say though

Kyle: yeah we aren't but at lest one of the kids coming to visit isn't actually a kid and I'm speaking about Mitch Stillison. that guy is actually according to his profile in his mid 40s so a lot older then any of us.

Cindy: yeah there's him, by the way want can of person using a de aging ray on another person?

Kyle: a jerk that's who!

Yin: so did anything happen to Darius? cause if anyone harm Darius I would!!!!

Yang: sis calm down I'm sure Darius is all right no need to get upset.

Rajiu: yeah I sure the guy's fine.

Nash: well John if Yang & Raiju had assure Yin and that Darius was alright, you would have seen her accidently lash out with her darkness ability. yeah it gets real ugly when Yin is in a bad mood.

Cindy: I still don't get want your deal is with Darius? can't you fine somebody else. ( sees Yin's eyes glow red and backs off) okay forget I ever ask sheesh.

more_horiz
I've heard Nash

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: So where is this heading? Embarassed

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

John shrugged at having kids his age. "I've had that before, plus you guys aren't that much older than me. I do miss Say though"
i replied to this, top half

I was hoping you'd be leading since Wendy and Jane are two of your characters you know? I can come up with something like this being an elaborate game of tag of you like though

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

i replied to this, top half

I was hoping you'd be leading since Wendy and Jane are two of your characters you know? I can come up with something like this being an elaborate game of tag of you like though

Wendy and Jane eh. I think I have an idea

IC: Tyler surveyed then Jane materialized from behind him, she chanted something mentally then suddenly Tyler find himself wrapped in chains then he falls to the ground.

"What the.." he struggles but the chains felt like it weighs several tons that he couldn't bring himself to get up

"Ha!!!" Jane fluttered down then called out" Ok sis you can come on out!!!" Wendy appeared, she blushed then crouched down to him" Sorry about that"

"Congratulations. Now what is the meaning of this" Tyler asked

"A little late. Considering but we thought we'd provide a new student initiation. Courtesy of the Halworth Students" Jane said

"What initiation?" Tyler asked then Jane grinned" MAKEOVER!!!!"

Tyler's eyes went wide, he remembered those makeover sessions from Caroline, he then proceed to struggle from the chains

more_horiz
Mariah whistled innocently and looked away. She shrugged her shoulders and put her arms around Wendy and Jane

"Sorry bud, tradition is tradition you know?" She'd ask before pulling out the girls supplies. "Judy be thankful they got you like this. We ambushed Detrick in the training room. Lang was NOT amused" she'd add before opening the box

Just then Derrick would sneeze and smoke would come out of his nose. He'd then turn to Fenir and grab his shoulders. "Dude, they got Tyler!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I've heard Nash

Nash: so you did okay, now want is this about you, Sunnina , Nasoq, and Mark doing at Robs Corps? involved with something that had to do with a Gravitous Acadmey students and the head of Robs Corps?

Kyle: yeah what's that about tell us.

Cassidy: yeah want went down there?

Yang: I herd Nasoq went full on bear mode was it scary?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
I've heard Nash

Nash: so you did okay, now want is this about you, Sunnina , Nasoq, and Mark doing at Robs Corps? involved with something that had to do with a Gravitous Acadmey students and the head of Robs Corps?

Kyle: yeah what's that about tell us.

Cassidy: yeah want went down there?

Yang: I herd Nasoq went full on bear mode was it scary?
John relays the whole story to them

more_horiz
John relays the whole story to them

Nash: what a bastard!

Kyle: so this guy just massacre a entire village just to get his hands on red diamonds what a horrible person!

Yang: that guy sounds like a big stinky meanine!

Raiju: I don't blame this Rinda for wanted to ring that guy's necks what he did was just low.

Cassidy: and to think that guy has a daughter, oh what she must think of him.

Cindy: yeah I bet that man's relationship with his daughter is all sunshine and roses ( speaking sarcastically)

Yin: what kind of example is that man setting for his daughter that if you have enough power and wealth you can just take anything you want no matter who you step over? why that's just plan horrible.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"I've dealt with people like him before in my life, met one even"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah whistled innocently and looked away. She shrugged her shoulders and put her arms around Wendy and Jane

"Sorry bud, tradition is tradition you know?" She'd ask before pulling out the girls supplies. "Judy be thankful they got you like this. We ambushed Detrick in the training room. Lang was NOT amused" she'd add before opening the box

Just then Derrick would sneeze and smoke would come out of his nose. He'd then turn to Fenir and grab his shoulders. "Dude, they got Tyler!"

"Wa." Fenir's eyes went wide" You don't mean?!!"

"Aw come on! Can we at least talk about this" Tyler said as he continues to struggle, he examins the chains to measure how tight it is against him. (Ok. Don't panic. You have an idea brewing. It's embarrassing but it will get you out of this) He used every ounce of TK he has to loosen up the chains then he used the TK to relieve himself from his shirt, pants, and shoes. He then TK's out of the chains by slithering out like a snake. He quickly gets up and make a run for it then turned a corner as he makes his way to the hallway, dressed in nothing but his boxers and socks.

Wendy blushed at the sight of that

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Aw come on! Can we at least talk about this" Tyler said as he continues to struggle, he examins the chains to measure how tight it is against him. (Ok. Don't panic. You have an idea brewing. It's embarrassing but it will get you out of this) He used every ounce of TK he has to loosen up the chains then he used the TK to relieve himself from his shirt, pants, and shoes. He then TK's out of the chains by slithering out like a snake. He quickly gets up and make a run for it then turned a corner as he makes his way to the hallway, dressed in nothing but his boxers and socks.

as he ran into the hallway, Derrick looked at Fenir. "I think that confirms my suspicion tho....no he doesn't know about Amazonia! Fenir if we don't intercept she'll get him!"

Mariah would pat Wendy on the back "it's okay, but you gotta give it to him he can haul ass. Now do you have the camera ladies?" Mariah would ask, then whistle and Tyler would see a gust of wind blow him back as Amazonia flicked it at him.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

as he ran into the hallway, Derrick looked at Fenir. "I think that confirms my suspicion tho....no he doesn't know about Amazonia! Fenir if we don't intercept she'll get him!"

Mariah would pat Wendy on the back "it's okay, but you gotta give it to him he can haul ass. Now do you have the camera ladies?" Mariah would ask, then whistle and Tyler would see a gust of wind blow him back as Amazonia flicked it at him.

"I commend him for initiative" Jane smiled then she looked at Wendy"What?"

Wendy shook her head then the color returned to her face" Nothing"

"Right" Fenir nods" Just you know, Amazonia I can handle but you're on your own when it comes to the rest"

Tyler falled back but he used his TK to readjust himself then run against the walls over Amazonia's head then he floated back down and got some distance as he continued running.

Before Amazonia could go after him she was tackled by Fenir

Hiro was still observing from the window and looked at Carmella's house, hoping that things went well in there. He then heard a door open then closed. He turned to see a nearly naked Tyler.

"T-Ty"

Tyler shook his head" No time for explanations. Actually let me just summarize. The girls are about to give me a makeover, some kind of Academy tradition. So I need your help to...Why are you looking at me like that"

Hiro looked away to hide a blush thats forming"S-Sorry." He regained his composure then said" Sure I'll help"

more_horiz
To be continued tomorrow!! Sleep

more_horiz
Mariah whispered to Wendy "it's okay if you think he's cute, but focus okay? We have a goal here!" Mariah would say to her, leading the two other girls on a hunt

Amazonia would kick Fenir off of her, smiling. "It's admirable you wish to defend your friend, but you are severely outnumbered Fenir. Impressive tackle though" she'd say, complimenting her classmate.

Amazonia took to sniffing the air to see where Tyler went, only to find that his scent was gone.

"That's MY handiwork, burned it out of the atmosphere so you can't find himURKK" Derrick would shout as he was tackled by Mariah who'd copied Fenir's powers.

"Mistahh Derrick Terrace,be have vways of making you taaaaalk!" Mariah would say, pinning him to the ground

Mariah would feel het clothes burn off and see Derrick grinning at her. "geez Mariah, bit drafty in here?"He'd ask which would cause Mariah to pull his leg back. "Oh you're so done for now! Wendy! Go with Jane and get yo-get Tyler!"

Amazonia would take this moment to search the premises while Derrick yells out to Fenir "save yourself! Im a lost cause! Tyler has a chance!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I've dealt with people like him before in my life, met one even"

Cindy: man I hate guys like that, they think they can do whatever they want just because their rich.

Kyle: ( looking at a website called corporations are evil.com ) well if this his daughter's web site then the two don't have anything in common.

Cassidy's corporations are evil huh and the author of the site is Jessica Robison.

Nash: looks like she has a web cam

Kyle clicks on the web cam and it shows a episode of Jessica only talking negative about her father's company Robs Corps. follow by segment called the 10 most evil companies which includes Rob Corps and Mircosoft which is interrupt when Jacob T Robison himself who tries to hush his daughter on camera.

Jessica Robison's Live web cam

Jacob T. Robison: Jessica my darling baby girl stop saying bad things about daddy's company it's not nice.

Jessica: I'm just trying to get the truth out, stop trying to censored me you capitalist pig. now who ever is watching this don't believe a damn word Robs Crops says they are evil greedy bastards. they don't give a damn about the consumer or the welfare of pets only thing they care about is money. they say they don't conduct inhuman tests on animals, that is a bunch of bull crap!

I have proof that Robs Corps has been doing inhuman genetic splicing testing on animals involving radiation. oh but the horror doesn't stop there, one of these test animals a super radioactive bear as they called it accidently got lose and maul a innocent Greenland high school girl. now there's rumors that Robs Corps trying to find out who the girl is so they can apprehend her and study her. but of course let the bastards they are they paid the media off to keep quiet about the subject.

don't get me start on wan they did in India, wiping out a entire village just so they can mine red diamonds to fund their largest factory yet, I should I say their largest animal torture facility yet.

Jacob T. Robison: please who ever is listing to this don't listen to word my daughter says she's just joking around right cupcake. Robs corps is kind to it's consume , animals, and above all we would never codon such a act as horrible actions as wiping out entire village just so we can build a factory that's absurd. as the CEO of Robs Corps I would like to remind all you pet owners at there that Rob Corps only has the best interesting for you and pet's well being at heart. we are dedicated to provide you and your pet the best healthcare possible!

okay dear you had your fun now go run along and do something with your mother like I don't know watch soaps.

Jessica: that's a bunch of garbage! and that woman is not my mom, she's just some tramp you marry! you let my mother died on the hospital because all you care about was you damn money! but I stuck with you all these years hoping you would change , hoping you would learn the error of you ways. but you're still the same damn man who left my mother to rot, you have change, you have change at all!

Jacob T. Robison: just one quick question, why do you hate Daddy!

Jessica: I don't hate you just your views, I want you to see that your actions are wrong, I want you to change. but you're unwilling to do that, not even for you own daughter!

Jessica cuts off her web cam and Raiju discuss about it saying in stern tone

Raiju: well that was a wonderful daughter & father moment those two had that guys' daughter really doesn't seem to like his views, but generally cares about him.

Yin: well it figures the guy's daughter would be anarchist.

Yang: wow that girl's clothes are nice, I wonder where she shops?

Nash: the way this Jessica Robison talks I wouldn't be surprise if she was part of some sort of radical group.

OT: Froggy I move I ahead with the plot in Prime

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p915-cau3-prime-rpg#19845

and a RP for you in the Flashback Thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p375-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#19633

more_horiz
Go Jessica is all John would add

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah whispered to Wendy "it's okay if you think he's cute, but focus okay? We have a goal here!" Mariah would say to her, leading the two other girls on a hunt

Amazonia would kick Fenir off of her, smiling. "It's admirable you wish to defend your friend, but you are severely outnumbered Fenir. Impressive tackle though" she'd say, complimenting her classmate.

Amazonia took to sniffing the air to see where Tyler went, only to find that his scent was gone.

"That's MY handiwork, burned it out of the atmosphere so you can't find himURKK" Derrick would shout as he was tackled by Mariah who'd copied Fenir's powers.

"Mistahh Derrick Terrace,be have vways of making you taaaaalk!" Mariah would say, pinning him to the ground

Mariah would feel het clothes burn off and see Derrick grinning at her. "geez Mariah, bit drafty in here?"He'd ask which would cause Mariah to pull his leg back. "Oh you're so done for now! Wendy! Go with Jane and get yo-get Tyler!"

Amazonia would take this moment to search the premises while Derrick yells out to Fenir "save yourself! Im a lost cause! Tyler has a chance!"
"You know me Amazonia" Fenir grinned" Always like defying the odds"

Wendy's eyes glowed then Mariah's clothes materialized on her, she then looked at Jane come on. Jane smiled then nods and the two took off

(Why do I get the feeling I'm missing out on something completely memorable?) Fenir thought to himself.

"Yoink!" Jane said as she flew past Fenir, snatching his hat

"Hey." Fenir called out then Jane turned her head back, and sticks her tongue out teasingly

"Jane put your tongue back in. That isn't proper. We'll get it back to you when we're done Fenir" Wendy called back

"If I make it out ok, I owe you guys one" Tyler said to Hiro who then went over to the window and looked outside" I have an idea. However it depends on how far you're willing to go." Hiro bit his bottom lip" Given your current condition"

"Nothing personal but going to have to defeat you and get my hat back" Fenir said, holding his hands up

"Whatever, I'm in." Tyler paused then continued" Current condition aside, could you please stop looking at me like that"

"Sorry. They can only hold them off for so long. Lets go" Hiro said

more_horiz
Amazonia smiled at Fenir, then pouted. "As much ass I would live to spar with you, this was merely a distraction for Wendy and Jane to get through

"Like I said though, your determination IS admirable!" Amazonia told him as they heard a "heads up!" and Derrick was hurled into Fenir. Mariah hopped over Fenir and stood next to Amazonia. "Wanna wrassle cowboy? Or should I say mate? I don't know your hat confuses me" Mariah says in a perfect imitation of a southern belle

Fenir would see the floor underneath Mariah and Amazonia weakening, and hear Derrick say "stomp" as Amazonia fell through

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Amazonia smiled at Fenir, then pouted. "As much ass I would live to spar with you, this was merely a distraction for Wendy and Jane to get through

"Like I said though, your determination IS admirable!" Amazonia told him as they heard a "heads up!" and Derrick was hurled into Fenir. Mariah hopped over Fenir and stood next to Amazonia. "Wanna wrassle cowboy? Or should I say mate? I don't know your hat confuses me" Mariah says in a perfect imitation of a southern belle

Fenir would see the floor underneath Mariah and Amazonia weakening, and hear Derrick say "stomp" as Amazonia fell through

Fenir shook the cobwebs then helps Derrick up"Brace yourself" he looked at Mariah" Hope you can take what I can dish out luv"he says in a Jack Sparrow like impersonation. His eyes glowed red.

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Red-Eyes-90958940

He raised his right leg and stomped on the ground, causing a soundwave to erupt throughout the area. The floors collapsed and she fell through with Amazonia. The ground then materialized thanks to the nanotech designed by Marnie and the area looked like it wasn't damaged at all.

Wendy and Jane could hear the rumble then Wendy said"They're ok." she assured Jane.

The two phased through Hiro's room and both Tyler and Hiro are nowhere to be seen

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Kyle: isn't it kind of strange she cut off her web cam?

Nash: not really if she's the type of person I think she is she's going to be wary that her father might have people hack into her website. in any case she might be going to a secondary device enclose location to address this stuff on a TOR Browser / a anonymous browser.

Kyle: a anonymous browser huh well that should be too hard to find.

Kyle uses his power to tell the safe house system to find anonymous browser under the name Robison. and after a few minuets a screen pops up with Jessica in enclose location saying in stern.

Jessica: okay I told my dad I was going out to catch a movie, but what I was really do is going to this enclose location he has no idea about it's completely underground. so with out further interruptions here is the cold hard proof!

Jessica shows proof of Robs Corps comment heinous acts and badly animals are threating at their facilities. tons of pictures are shown before it stops with Jessica saying in firm tone.

Jessica: as you can see Robs Corps is purely a despicable company that doesn't care about it's consumers or the well being of their pets, it only cares about one thing money. this company has been paying off the media and the cops to look away. these pictures were taking by a reliable source my good friend Kasuiou who close to the hero Onaus.

a hero I say that is being wrongfully excused by the media and cops in my city for being a menace. at lest he's trying to fight for the people and not be bought of by companies like Robs Corps!

???: you're the one to talk Jessica, why should we believe that your against evil corporations like Robs Corps after all you are the daughter of the CEO! if you really are against these corporations then you would go along with my idea of blown them up!

Jessica: Jacob M. Kazdasion, that's not how we do things, we're not criminals we just trying to get the message out to the public.

Jacob: whatever, I think you just don't want to go along with my idea cause your secretly wrong for you daddy's company!

Jessica: I'm not working for my dad's company and if you make any accusation like that again I'm going to kick your teeth in!

Jacob: showing that your tough doesn't prove a thing kitty, at the end of the day it all comes down to you being the daughter of Jacob T. Robison. and because of that I just don't plan Trust you.

Jessica: arugh just leave Jacob, I don't have time to deal with your ass. okay folks that's the end of my video, and if you what to chat with me just leave me message in box on the left side of the page.

as Jessica web cam in Nash looks at the everyone around him saying in stern tone.

Nash: well from the Proof she show us it looks like this Robs Corps is a done right maniacal company but what disturbs me even more was that Jacob guy. have the feeling he's not right in the head, frankly because radical groups occasionally attend to pick up the crazies. and he give me the vibe that he was one of those.

OT: in the Prime universe Jacob M. Kazdasion is one of O3's enemies Mechano so basically this is his Quantum counterpart.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Fenir shook the cobwebs then helps Derrick up"Brace yourself" he looked at Mariah" Hope you can take what I can dish out luv"he says in a Jack Sparrow like impersonation. His eyes glowed red then he raised his right leg and stomped on the ground, causing a soundwave to erupt throughout the area. The floors collapsed and she fell through with Amazonia. The ground then materialized thanks to the nanotech designed by Marnie and the area looked like it wasn't damaged at all.

Wendy and Jane could hear the rumble then Wendy said"They're ok." she assured Jane.

The two phased through Hiro's room and both Tyler and Hiro are nowhere to be seen
"I figured Marnie would do something like that" Derrick would say as he ran past Fenir, only to be blown back as Amazonia jumped up

Mariah grabbed Fenir's leg as she got back up and tossed him into Amazonia who spin Fenir over head before tossing him out an open door, which led to the area close to where Hiro and Tyler were. "Rough housing is fun but we should probably keep it outside" Amazonia would say to Fenir in an oddly serious manner, which got Mariah to raise an eyebrow

"What? I think she'd appreciate the concern" she'd tell Mariah

"We'll uh, can't argue with that" she'd say, before falling in the fountain as Derrick pushes her

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kyle: isn't it kind of strange she cut off her web cam?

Nash: not really if she's the type of person I think she is she's going to be wary that her father might have people hack into her website. in any case she might be going to a secondary device enclose location to address this stuff on a TOR Browser / a anonymous browser.

Kyle: a anonymous browser huh well that should be too hard to find.

Kyle uses his power to tell the safe house system to find anonymous browser under the name Robison. and after a few minuets a screen pops up with Jessica in enclose location saying in stern.

Jessica: okay I told my dad I was going out to catch a movie, but what I was really do is going to this enclose location he has no idea about it's completely underground. so with out further interruptions here is the cold hard proof!

Jessica shows proof of Robs Corps comment heinous acts and badly animals are threating at their facilities. tons of pictures are shown before it stops with Jessica saying in firm tone.

Jessica: as you can see Robs Corps is purely a despicable company that doesn't care about it's consumers or the well being of their pets, it only cares about one thing money. this company has been paying off the media and the cops to look away. these pictures were taking by a reliable source my good friend Kasuiou who close to the hero Onaus.

a hero I say that is being wrongfully excused by the media and cops in my city for being a menace. at lest he's trying to fight for the people and not be bought of by companies like Robs Corps!

???: you're the one to talk Jessica, why should we believe that your against evil corporations like Robs Corps after all you are the daughter of the CEO! if you really are against these corporations then you would go along with my idea of blown them up!

Jessica: Jacob M. Kazdasion, that's not how we do things, we're not criminals we just trying to get the message out to the public.

Jacob: whatever, I think you just don't want to go along with my idea cause your secretly wrong for you daddy's company!

Jessica: I'm not working for my dad's company and if you make any accusation like that again I'm going to kick your teeth in!

Jacob: showing that your tough doesn't prove a thing kitty, at the end of the day it all comes down to you being the daughter of Jacob T. Robison. and because of that I just don't plan Trust you.

Jessica: arugh just leave Jacob, I don't have time to deal with your ass. okay folks that's the end of my video, and if you what to chat with me just leave me message in box on the left side of the page.

as Jessica web cam in Nash looks at the everyone around him saying in stern tone.

Nash: well from the Proof she show us it looks like this Robs Corps is a done right maniacal company but what disturbs me even more was that Jacob guy. have the feeling he's not right in the head, frankly because radical groups occasionally attend to pick up the crazies. and he give me the vibe that he was one of those.

OT: in the Prime universe Jacob M. Kazdasion is one of O3's enemies Mechano so basically this is his Quantum counterpart.
NOT MECHANOOOO

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Fenir shook the cobwebs then helps Derrick up"Brace yourself" he looked at Mariah" Hope you can take what I can dish out luv"he says in a Jack Sparrow like impersonation. His eyes glowed red then he raised his right leg and stomped on the ground, causing a soundwave to erupt throughout the area. The floors collapsed and she fell through with Amazonia. The ground then materialized thanks to the nanotech designed by Marnie and the area looked like it wasn't damaged at all.

"I figured Marnie would do something like that" Derrick would say as he ran past Fenir, only to be blown back as Amazonia jumped up

Mariah grabbed Fenir's leg as she got back up and tossed him into Amazonia who spin Fenir over head before tossing him out an open door, which led to the area close to where Hiro and Tyler were. "Rough housing is fun but we should probably keep it outside" Amazonia would say to Fenir in an oddly serious manner, which got Mariah to raise an eyebrow

"What? I think she'd appreciate the concern" she'd tell Mariah

"We'll uh, can't argue with that" she'd say, before falling in the fountain as Derrick pushes her

Fenir rubs the back of his head" Hear ya loud and clear Amazonia" he dashed at her then he leaps and he wrapped his legs around her neck. He spins around till he's at her back then he took both her arms and he brings himself down, pinning her to the ground"Got ya pinned princess" he smiled

Hiro and Tyler snuck out.

"Ok once we make it to the cottage we're home free" Hiro whispered to Tyler

"Aaaah ha!!"

Tyler and Hiro looked up and see Jane and Wendy and the air

"Run!!!" Hiro shouted

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply