ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 14 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I could handle it but I'm about to leave. She does know that Nobulus is watching right?"

Mark: while I can't.

Yin: yeah she does and since she knows that there's a slight chance she might just freeze her room over.

Mark: okay that's not so bad, unless she lowers the temperature in her room to absolute zero.

five minuets later Cindy gets upset and just freezes her room over to a temperature of 80 degrees below zero Celsius.

descriptionCAU Quantum: Halworth Academy - Page 14 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Halworth Academy

more_horiz
R
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I could handle it but I'm about to leave. She does know that Nobulus is watching right?"

Yin: yeah she does and since she knows that there's a slight chance she might just freeze her room over.

Mark: okay that's not so bad, unless she lowers the temperature in her room to absolute zero.

five minuets later  Cindy gets upset and just freezes her room over to a temperature of  80 degrees below zero Celsius.
only to find it back to room temp within seconds

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
R
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

five minuets later  Cindy gets upset and just freezes her room over to a temperature of  80 degrees below zero Celsius.

only to find it back to room temp within seconds

Cindy comes out of her room saying in stern tone.

Cindy: look Derrick I'm sorry for setting you up on date with Kimbily I  was only trying to help her and I promise it wouldn't happen again.  because one I feel bad for doing it, and two I want to avoid getting Yin mad in the future.

Yin:  oh one thing Cindy, if you ever set me up on date like you did Derrick here with out my knowledge I would personally....

Cindy: oh I know you don't have to tell me.

Mark: so Yin it seems like everyone in the Safe house has dates what about you?

Yin: well I was planning on going on a date with Gravitous Student  Louie Kargson, but it turns out he's already with Gravitous Student Galleon Von Midas Hensier. so I have gone back to looking forward to Darius.  well I hope my twin sister, and everyone else's dates go over well.

more_horiz
Why don't you go with kimbily?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Mark: I can't go with Kimbily I'm with Cindy.

Yin: I think he was talking to me, so for the record Kimbily is not my type I'm not into girls . and even if I was she still wouldn't be my type am more into the supernatural undead, Goth and morbid stuff.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yin: I think he was talking to me,  so for the record Kimbily  is not my type I'm not into girls .  and even if I was she still wouldn't be my type am more into the supernatural undead, Goth and morbid stuff.

"As a friend genius! It's ONE date, nothing HAS to happen but since you can't seem to comprehend that, ill go on the date with her. I'm out of here just call me when the date night happens" he'd say, walking away

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yin: I think he was talking to me,  so for the record Kimbily  is not my type I'm not into girls .  and even if I was she still wouldn't be my type am more into the supernatural undead, Goth and morbid stuff.

"As a friend genius! It's ONE date, nothing HAS to happen but since you can't seem to comprehend that, ill go on the date with her. I'm out of here just call me when the date night happens" he'd say, walking away

Yin: oh a comprehend it alright , and I will don't think me and Kimbily would hit it off as friends. I barely even like anyone here at the Safe house besides Vindelee.

Mark follows Derrick and tells him what Yin just said saying in stern tone.

Mark: you know I could go out with Kimbily as a friend if Cindy didn't have the tendency to be jealous . and before you say just take Cindy along with me already tried that once and she still got jealous. yeah but Yin & Kimbily going out as friends I will don't see that happen.

more_horiz
Derrick turns around, glaring at Mark. "Look man, I already said I'm gonna do it so could you do me a favor and stuff it?" He'd ask the elf prince

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Derrick turns around, glaring at Mark. "Look man, I already said I'm gonna do it so could you do me a favor and stuff it?" He'd ask the elf prince

Mark: no big deal man.

this is all Mark says before he teleports back to Halworth Academy.

more_horiz
Mariah sat in the kitchen, writing things down. She had some questions from class, among other things

more_horiz
Nash: looks at Derrick, and Mark saying in stern tone.

Nash: so how did everything go with Cindy?

Nash gets a call on his cell from his Girlfriend Mimie Kokostand

Mimie Kokostand: do all the people you going to bring have dates with the music award banquet being held in Finland this Sunday?

Nash: sure do babe, and we also have a extra one that I wasn't expecting. oh and congratulations to you and your band for being nominated for award! you deserve it babe, you and your band's music rocks!

Mimie Kokostand: because they can't go if they don't have dates those are the rules.

Rebbeca Mallion : bloody hell Mimie we you get off the phone already we have freaking monsters to deal with here!

Mimie Kokostand: while I got to go Nash you take care okay. Rebbeca, Leisie , Ledzai , Linda , Rita Alpha attack pattern now!

Mimie then hangs up and Nash just looks at Derrick and Mark.

more_horiz
"Everything got resolved and Cindy got what was coming to her"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Nash: good, well because of her Mimie and her band are going to have two extra guests at their award banquet you and Kimbily!

Mark: wait but Yin doesn't have date you basically lie to your girlfriend.

Nash: I didn't lie to her per se . I just didn't tell her. well I'm sure Yin will find a date by Sunday.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nash: good, well because of her Mimie and her band are going to have two extra guests at their  award banquet  you and Kimbily!

Mark: wait  but Yin doesn't have  date you basically lie to your girlfriend.

Nash: I didn't lie  to her per se . I just didn't tell her.  well I'm sure Yin will find a date by Sunday.

"why doesn't she go with me? I got dragged into this, in sure I can keep two girls entertained"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nash: good, well because of her Mimie and her band are going to have two extra guests at their  award banquet  you and Kimbily!

Mark: wait  but Yin doesn't have  date you basically lie to your girlfriend.

Nash: I didn't lie  to her per se . I just didn't tell her.  well I'm sure Yin will find a date by Sunday.

"why doesn't she go with me? I got dragged into this, in sure I can keep two girls entertained"

Nash: well Mimie did tell me the people hosting the award banquet some Music Acadmey in Finland only said everyone who is not a musician or a member of a band are only allow to have attending only have one male or female accompany them and it can not be of the same gender. but she give me their number so I talk to them and see if they can make a expectation.

more_horiz
"Well that's kinda rigid, and makes Cindy's prank even worse of it puts you in a tight spot, but I think you'll get them to look the other way Nash, I mean you are cool like that, aren't you?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well that's kinda rigid, and makes Cindy's prank even worse of it puts you in a tight spot, but I think you'll get them to look the other way Nash, I mean you are cool like that, aren't you?"

Nash: yeah I can do that after all I'm dating one of hottest girls music business. ( calls the Music academy that's hosting the banquet ) yeah this is Mimie's boy friend Nash I know you guys already laid out the rules but can you make one little expectation. so see one of the people I know Cindy set up another person I know Derrick up on a date with this girl Kimbily who he's never met before. then there's this another person I know Yin who doesn't have date.

so I was wondering if you all would let these people I know Derrick, Yin go together with this girl Kimbily. yeah I know the rules but I think you guys can make a expectation here. emm unhu okay I tell him, ( looking at Derrick) good news they said that their going to make a expectation and that their not happy with Cindy missing up their plans.

more_horiz
"Knew you could pull it off Nash! You're the man! Though I guess all that's left is seeing if Yin WANTS to go with me" Derrick would say to Bash, placing a hand on his shoulder. Think I got a chance dude? I mean it's just one date, so it's not like she HAS to be into me, or vice versa right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Knew you could pull it off Nash! You're the man! Though I guess all that's left is seeing if Yin WANTS to go with me" Derrick would say to Bash, placing a hand on his shoulder. Think I got a chance dude? I mean it's just one date, so it's not like she HAS to be into me, or vice versa right?"

Nash: you sure you got a chance, just about as much as any other normal guy has one. and no she doesn't have to be into you. of course if you told her that Darius is coming too she go with you in heart beat, but lying to her might not be the best idea.

if I was Pedro I would tell you to make up some stupid lie about Darius being there, but I'm not. so just go ask her.

more_horiz
Derrick would walk over to Yin's room and knock on the door "Well since this Darius guy isn't coming as far as I know, I'm her only choice, right?" He'd ask Nash while waiting for Yin to answer

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Derrick would walk over to Yin's room and knock on the door "Well since this Darius guy isn't coming as far as I know, I'm her only choice, right?" He'd ask Nash while waiting for Yin to answer

Nash: no that vampire dude Darius isn't coming. Yin first met the guy when her me and the rest first arrived at the Safe house he help us take out these creatures that were infested the place.

Yin answer the door saying in stern tone.

Yin: yeah what is it, this better be important I'm in the middle of something.

more_horiz
Uh okay, what a reaction Derrick thought.

"I just wanted to know if you would like to accompany Kimbily and I to this concert hosted by Nash's girlfriend? It's not like a serious date but I'm guessing Nash and others want you to go, so why not go with me?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Uh okay, what a reaction Derrick thought.

"I just wanted to know if you would like to accompany Kimbily and I to this concert hosted by Nash's girlfriend? It's not like a serious date but I'm guessing Nash and others want you to go, so why not go with me?"

Yin: sure  just as long as there aren't any stupid bothersome people there, my twin sister is the expectation.

Yin then holds the book the she has in her hands to her face and starts reading were she left off. and it can be see that the book she is reading is a book on Wicca. peek inside Yin's room will show that the room has a dark, gothic and morbid style to it.

it can be seen that there are a lot of dark and morbid things in Yins room ranging from posters to statues.   in the corner  a bunch of Goth metal CDs can be seen.

Nash: well time to tell Yang the good news that her twin sister is coming to the Music award Banquet  in Finland.

more_horiz
Judging by her attitude, a lot of people might fit that definition 

Derrick thought before leaving

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Judging by her attitude, a lot of people might fit that definition 

Derrick thought before leaving

Nash shouts out Derrick saying in stern tone.

Derrick before you leave I think that Yang might want to talk with you.

Nash knocks on Yang's door who's room is right next to Yins and Yang answers it with a cheerful look on her face saying in joyful tone.

Yang: what is it Nash with you bring wonderful news?

Nash: yes Yang will be going with us after all thanks to Derrick.

Yang: oh that is such joyous I will go thank him!

Yang then disappears in a flash of light and nearly instantly appears in front of Derrick saying in cheerful tone.

Yang: thank you kind sir , I appreciate what you did for my twin sister Yin this calls for hugs yes!

the door to Yang's room is still opening reveal that it is bright & cheery, that it just looks totally upbeat in design. even the stuff that's in the room has a sense of cheeriness to it. even the clothes that Yang is wearing expresses a upbeat and cheery attitude.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply