ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 9 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
in Exodus City Jacob T. Robsion is having dinner with his wife Starla at a fancy restaurant

Jacob T. Robison: so how is your soup honey?

Starla: it's quite nice but could used a little bit more pepper.

Jacob T. gets a called from Shen and they speak in chinese so that no one in the restaurant will understand what they are saying.

Jacob T. : you want me to give you a another chance to capture the bear creature? how many chances have I giving you in the past to capture the thing. I'm willing to give you a another chance only if you prove to me this time you will capture the beast!

Shen ( cell): I promise I won't fail you Mr. Robison sir.

Jacob T. : Please make sure that you don't, that bear creature was made with Robs Corps Genetic Technology , and I want it so i can have it's blood to mass produced my own army of super soliders!

Suddenly Jacob T Robison drops his phone as he is tackle by Rinda who comes bursting into the building . she pins him to the ground and brings out her claws saying in angry tone.

Rinda: you had this a long time coming you bastard, and tell me where is your dog Shen!

Jacob T. : look cat lady I have no idea why your mad at me or who this Shen person is! now please let me go before I call the cops!

Rinda: don't give me that bullshit, your company ruin my childhood!

Jacob T. : I see you just another angry consumer, well get in line!

Rinda toss Jacob T Robison and he crashes into a wall as she says in stern tone.

Rinda: I'm not angry consumer, this is personal!

Starla: someone please help there's a large cat lady attacking my husband!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Zack Tempus, working in his lab, took a break from his work and gave Lightspeed a call.

He adjusted a robot in the room while he waited.

Lightspeed was busy suiting up and he got a call and he responded" Hello?"

"Sup Lightspeed? How have you been? I have something here that just might let us really test your new speed levels."

Lightspeed's brow furrowed then he was about to talk to him about a raincheck due to the recent crisis then he felt Big Ben's hand on his shoulder"Go ahead"

Lightspeed looked at him" You sure?"

"I know how fast you are and when things get bad you'll be there to back us up with no trouble" Ben said then Lightspeed nods" Update me" he then contacted Zack" I'll be there" He blitzed out

"That was generous" Duchess said as she approached him

"Eh it's probably best that he gets the speed checked out you. Wouldn't want another scare like last time. Speaking of. You know how people would put on a false pretense infront of people and say that they're fine but you know that in some way, they aren't" Big Ben said then Duches nods" Does this relate to him?"

"I don't know the exact details of what he went through before we found him but he seems less...energetic than usual" Big Ben said in which Duchess looked down then looked back up" It was a war Ben. That kind of thing can change someone"

Zack smiled up at Lightspeed as he showed up. Lightspeed saw that apparently he'd been missing sleep. "I am so glad you made it. You're gonna love this."

Lightspeed nods" What is it?"

Zack put on two gauntlets and a belt. He pressed a button on the belt and crossed the gauntlets. There was a flash of blue light and he emerged from it in a the new and improved Chrono Suit.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/030/2/9/COSMIC_TIME_WARP_by_dcjproduction.jpg
"You like it? Let's call this the Chrono Suit Mk.14." He smiled beneath the helmet. "On top of several other functions, it has something useful: It can alter time relative to itself by controlling the flow of time around it. I haven't given it a field test yet, which is why I called you over. I want to see how it stacks up to your speed. And....." He handed him a bracelet. "Just in case you disappear again, this will allow me to locate you."

elephant

more_horiz
"Not looking at venturing into another dimension soon but in the event that should fall my way again. It's good to have a back up. Appreciated Zack" Lightspeed said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Not looking at venturing into another dimension soon but in the event that should fall my way again. It's good to have a back up. Appreciated Zack" Lightspeed said

"You're welcome man. So, up for the race?"

more_horiz
later at in Phoenix Jacob T. Robison walks into his building surround by bodyguards while holding a phone saying in frim tone.

Jacob T. Robison ( Call the phoenix police department ): Cassidy that tiger girl Rinda is after me, I want you and your men to take care of her. so get over here and cover every corner of the building, make sure you find her!

Police officer Cassidy : sure thing Mr. Robison, me and my boys we handel the situation. it's the most we can do for such upstanding citizen , but you know we might need a little bit of motivation if you know what I mean!

Jacob T. Robison: Okay I give you each a pay rise just found that girl and take care of her!

Police officer Cassidy: you got yourself I deal Mr. Robsion.

OT: Froggy I sent you a PM

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Raincheck on that for a later date mate. Jack radioed me and he and Justice discovered some intel on where Insidious is located" Lightspeed said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Raincheck on that for a later date mate. Jack radioed me and he and Justice discovered some intel on where Insidious is located" Lightspeed said

"Even better. I can finally put my friends here into action." He smiled as the ClockBots activated and stepped forward. "They're all based off of my armor."

more_horiz
Inside Robs Corps Jacob T. Robison walks down the hall way and enters a serect room then walks next to a wall and suddenly a redlight scans him and a the wall moves reveal a serect vault. he then opens the vault and takes out a large dark red diamond saying in stern tone.

Jacob T. Robsion: that foolish girl's people didn't know what they were standing on! the place they were on was gold mine for red diamonds I had to get them off that land so i could have those diamonds to myself. at first I tried bribe them to leave, but when that didn't work I decied to have them wipe out just so i could get my hands on those diamonds. however this diamond I have right now used to belong to those two tiger girls Rinda and Linda's father Kalzi.

and it was unlike any red diamond i have ever seen before, the fool didn't know what he had! i did that foolish color Linda really think she could one up me , I knew what she was trying to do the moment she walk into my building. she thought she could save her people by gaining my and Shen's trust. but she was wrong dead wrong, that's why I had her bug before she ever step foot in that village.

she may know the truth about why I order Shen to attack and wipe out her and Rinda's people, but her sister Rinda will never believe her. her sister will never believe that she was actually trying save their people.

secretary ( intercom) Mr. Robison sir your daughter Jessica's is here she says that you were supposed to be at her school to see her act her magic act at the talent show but you never show up.

Jacob T. Robison : tell my daughter I'll be right there.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Even better. I can finally put my friends here into action." He smiled as the ClockBots activated and stepped forward. "They're all based off of my armor."

A little too happy over the fact that Insidious is still kidnapped

more_horiz
"They found her?! Finally? Good, good. Alright, that's good. Alright..." He held up his hand and the hand glowed and a number of robots around the lab activated. "These are the Chrono Bots, they're based off of my suit. I figure that Dracula is going to have an army waiting for us, so I figure, why not bring in one army of our own? They're programmed to rescue Bella as priority one."

OT: Sorry, this one better?

more_horiz
later inside his office Jacob T. Robison is addressing his upset 16 year old daughter Jessica saying in firm tone.

Jacob T Robison: Jessica what's wrong you seem upset.

Jessica Robison: I'm upset because you missed my magic act at my school's talent show. I'm upset because you never there, and you always seem to be busy all the time. for once I wish you would support me, but your worse then Kariako at lest he shows up form time to time when i need him.

Jacob T Robison: Jessica you have to understand daddy is a very busy man I have to run this huge company. I just don't have time to spend with you.

Jessica Robsion: well I wish you would make time!

Jacob T Robison: Jesscia don't be upset heres you some money go watch a movie with your friends.

Jessica Robison: sure hand me money to run me off, do you even care about me?

Jacob T. Robison: I do it's just that while it's not easy juggling family and bussiness.

Jessica takes the money and walks out of her father's office saying in stern tone.

Jessica Robison: were it seems you care more about your bussiness and making money than you do about your own daughter.

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 9 Afdasdfs

Jacob T. Robison ( shrug his shoulders): sigh teenagers these days they just have to complain about everything don't they.

more_horiz
later Rinda breaks down the door to Jacob T Robison's office and grabs him by the neck saying in angry tone.

Rinda: you bastard, you had my people and my parents massacre just so you can get your hands on a bunch of diamonds.

Jacob T Robison: not just any diamonds girl, red diamonds the rarest of all diamonds! and why are you mad at after all I'm not the one who massacre you people and your parents.

Rinda: but you're the one who gave Shen the order to do it.

Jacob T. Robison: look I cut you a deal I'll give you 500,000 dollars and we just forgot and let bygones be bygones!

Rinda: I don't want your damn money, I want justice, I want to make you and your company pay for what you did to my people & my parents! also give me back my father's gemstone , it doesn't belong to you, that gemstone is rightfully belongs to me. my father was going to pass it down to me, before you had him kill!

Jacob T. Robison press a button on his desk and Cassidy & his boys show up armed with hand guns as Cassidy says in stern tone.

officer Cassidy: hands off Mr.Robison.... Pantzizia!

Rinda throws Jacob at Cassidy & his men, and then runs off as Jacob says in stern tone.

Jacob: damn't why are you all just lying around after her!

officer Cassidy: you herd the men, get your butts moving!

officer Cassidy and his men then chase after Rinda while firing at her with their hand guns.

more_horiz
Later at TOWAF HQ in Exodus City

Rasyoukui is with her Manager Mayasulaua talking to the General Manager about her and Bixby's match at Clash of the Titans.

Rasyoukui: Sir I know I'm new here but is it okay to have me win my first match against a person who's been here longer then i have?

Mayasulaua : yeah why do you have may girl up against a pro she just start!

Richard Creed ( General Manager): hey if you don't like how the match is set up take it up with the Managing Supervisor The Wolf!

Rasyoukuki: can't we just talk to your the General Manager!

Richard Creed: well I supposed so what is that you want ?

Rasyoukuki: I want my match change with Bixby I just don't think I should be taking on a veteran like Bixby right off the bat and there's something strange about you it's as if we met before?

Richard Creed: hmm I'll see if i can book you another opponent , and I will asure you this is the first time we met Miss!

Richard dismiss Mayasulaua and Rasyoukuki from his office and after they leave he puts on his Rick Cool disguise and just as he is about to say something he sees Rasyoukuki behind him who says in firm tone.

Rasyoukuki: I knew I met you before you're

that Rick Cool person from eariler! what is the General Manager doing disguising himself as a wrestler are you spying on the roster?

Richard: nothing like that I dawn this disguise to mask my identity from the person I think is trying to off TOWAF Chairman Tako Supreme! as you know before your were add to the roster Rock J. Stonewall aka Mr. Hammer was murder by a wrestler name Mazvazi! but I believe Rocky wasn't supposed to be the one to have die that faithful day, I believe it was supposed to be Tako!

I have hunch that someone who is a part of TOWAF authority staff someone with a grudge against Tako bribe Mazvazi to kill Tako! now i believe who ever it is that's trying to off Tako is at it again, and have already gather informention that suggest the Jackals are working with this man who I firmly believe might be Tako's own son Robison!

Mayasulaua: Robison huh he's the Chief Operating Officer of TOWAF, why could he possibly gain from offing Tako?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
inside Robison Mitchleson's office.

Robison: Jacky is everything going according to plan and has that Crazagazi been dealt with?

Jackal: we have everything we need to executed plan Honey, but we had set backs taking care of that Amazon Crazagazai!

Robison: I see so we just have to take her out along with my father Tako Supreme! Anvil has been snooping around in my office and I want her gone! you and your girls are going to burn down the Clash of the Titans stadium with my father still inside and make it look like a accident. and then after that I will take over the company!

Jackal: you me we will take over the company , and turn into a bloodfest! cause let's face it what the audience really wants to see is fights to the death , none of this safe crap that's so boring!

Robison: yeah but after we deal with my father we're going to have to deal D'Amico Family since they're co owners of the company. that's means their in my way of gaining full owner ship of TOWAF!

outside Robison officer Anvil is listing in on conversation between Robison and Jackal sayin in stern tone.

Anvil: I knew it Robison and Jackal are trying to off Tako so they can take over the company and turn into a illegal blood sport I have to tell Bixby and the others!

Anvil then rushes off to find Bixby to tell her what Robison Mitchleson and Jackal are up to.

more_horiz
later Anvil spots Bixby with Bixby with Victoria Stonewall aka Brickhouse saying in firm tone.

Anvil: guys I was just outside Robison Mitchleson's and over herd him having a conversation with Jacky. their plan on burn down the Clash of the Titans stadium with Tako in it and making it looking like accident. so they can take over the company and turn into a illegal blood sport! and it seems that Robison wanted me out of the way to stop me from snooping around.

Victoria Stonewall: so that's what's their planning huh, well their nothing go to get away with it.

Tako Supreme is then seen walking out of his office and Anvil says to him in stern tone.

Anvil: Mr. Mitchleson your son is trying to off you so he can take over the company!

Tako Supreme: oh I know , I had my son office bug. I already know what he's planing and are prepare for it. contact the authorities now will do no good, he has to be caught in the act. that's why I'm waiting till Clash of the Titans to make my move!

more_horiz
the group continues on

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
the group continues on

Froggy I think you made a error I'm doing the TOWAF plot Quantum and the Rinda thing will continue on the Halworth Academy Thread.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
the group continues on

Froggy I think you made a error I'm doing the TOWAF plot Quantum and the Rinda thing will continue on the Halworth Academy Thread.
i probably did. To be honest you post a loot and while that's not a bad thing, it jacks up the flow of some posts and battles for me, plus the constant exposition and stuff is unnecessary IMO man. That and like idk, maybe when we do fight scenes you don't have as much going on? That is unless you just want to handle fights when we to and I can watch?cause a lot if it is my guy does one thing , then you have like 20 things happening and there are soooooo many characters you have to juggle fling with our already expansive cast. You made several origin threads and why? Were they that necessary? Like if you want to detail the origins of your characters fine but don't go overboard man. A quick paragraph tops can cover an origin and it's more fun to build a character's history in to dont you think? Saves you a lot of trouble with making exposition posts.

I don't want you to think I'm coming down on you it anything, it's just you've got yourself all over the place, lets try to pull it back alright?

more_horiz
the reason why I made several Origin threads is because of the purpose of
CAU Prime: Heroes Rising section which is to tell the stories of the heroes and villains from CAU Primes in their early years as they rise to become the heroes they are in the current storyline ( direct quote form Admin)

plus only 2 of those origin threads are finished, and the third one the one I'm doing with Admin isn't finish yet.

sure I'll stop posting in the Quantum thread for awhile

more_horiz
"Good to hear ms Sykes and Coldsteel. I am Agent Skulleigh, and once we port ill talk to you about your au-teleport cuts off his voice

AT LION

Belia Coldsteel ( looking at Agent Skulleigh): so this is LION, now tell me what info do you guys have on the Statesmen? oh I just have one question is one of my aunts a agent here? ( okay I know this is a long shot in the dark but I hope this works.) where's the Justice Patrol and how come I haven't been able to contact them?

Mandy Sykes doesn't say anything and just looks at Belia wondering what the hell she's referring to by mention Statesmen, and also wondering why Belia dyed her hair purple.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Good to hear ms Sykes and Coldsteel. I am Agent Skulleigh, and once we port ill talk to you about your au-teleport cuts off his voice

AT LION

Belia Coldsteel ( looking at Agent Skulleigh): so this is LION, now tell me what info do you guys have on the Statesmen? oh I just have one question is one of my aunts a agent here? ( okay I know this is a long shot in the dark but I hope this works.) where's the Justice Patrol and how come I haven't been able to contact them?

Mandy Sykes doesn't say anything and just looks at Belia wondering what the hell she's referring to by mention Statesmen, and also wondering why Belia dyed her hair purple.

"We have a lot of info on the statesmen but what do you want to know, yes to your second question and the third is agent sealed information" Agent Skulleigh would reply

more_horiz
"We have a lot of info on the statesmen but what do you want to know, yes to your second question and the third is agent sealed information" Agent Skulleigh would reply

Belia Coldsteel: you're not going to tell me which one of my aunts it is are you? I want to know where they are right now so I can track them down and deliver swift justice butts! heh without any contact from them join the Justice Patrol is going to be harder then I thought.

Konna would show up wearing her Black Crow costume saying in stern tone.

Black Crow : you're doing no such thing Belia , now answer me truthfully why did you don a costume and become the Darkgale?

Belia Coldsteel: because I wanted to impressed you mother, I wanted to show you that I could be a hero like you too! when I ask to be your sidekick two years ago you said no and just toss me aside.

Black Crow: I didn't want what happen to Mandy Sykes over there ( looking at Mandy) to happen to you. that's why I said no , your my daughter and my first priority is to protect you. and when you got kidnapped I was so worried about you.

Belia Coldsteel: look you don't have to worried about me mom I'm not a little kid anymore I can take care of myself!

Black Crow: just lucky you managed to escaped such a dangerous situation you could have been kill! and going after the Statesmen really well I'm not going to allow it, I will not let you in up in the hospital!

Belia Coldsteel: stop treating me like I'm a little girl mom, Agent Skulleigh here bought me here for a reason and I hope it was just for you to scold me! and can some one please tell me why it's so damn cold in here?

Black Crow: it's not cold you must be feeling ill Belia let me see if you have any bite marks.

Belia Coldsteel: you mean like these two on my neck, come on they're just bite marks not to worry about mom.

Black Crow: and exactly what bite you?

Belia Coldsteel: I don't know mom it was all a blur. but please don't worry about me I'm fine!

Black Crow: Agent please take my daughter Belia to your medical room and have a look at there's bite marks I think they're vampire bites.

more_horiz
moving forward cause Konna & Mandy Sykes need to meet up with Yonna aka Agent Freight Train.

in the LION Medical Ward

Belia Coldsteel ( looking at Agent Skulleigh) can you believe her I just said I want to know where the Statesmen are so I could kick their butts then she just has to drop in and say I can't do that. then she just has to threat me like I'm a little girl and gets all work up about some two stupid bites on my neck. and she just had complain about me dying me hair purple cause she wants me to change it back!

well I dyed my hair purple cause I was sick and tired of getting mistaking for my sisters or my mother's twin sisters daughters , I'm not little Mandy , Heigla , Jamoshio , Jeshibal, Mocohai , Sazbeal , Nergazi, Mashasio, Melislia, Jackaio, Karzto, Merly, Kamai, Lessei , Zamabi, Carol, Jessie , Velgia , or Hezabi I am Belia, Belia damn it! so I dyed my hair so that no one would mistake me for my twins sisters or cousins! and the worst part of this is you, like a need a freaking baby sitter, but no mom just had to assisted you watch over me.

long pause

Belia Coldsteel: why does she have to threat me like I'm a little girl!!! and just because some kids got hurt doesn't me I will, I wish sometimes she just let me do what I wanted.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Belia Coldsteel: you're not going to tell me which one of my aunts it is are you? I want to know where they are right now so I can track them down and deliver swift justice butts! heh without any contact from them join the Justice Patrol is going to be harder then I thought.

Konna would show up wearing her Black Crow costume saying in stern tone.

Black Crow : you're doing no such thing Belia , now answer me truthfully why did you don a costume and become the Darkgale?

Belia Coldsteel: because I wanted to impressed you mother, I wanted to show you that I could be a hero like you too! when I ask to be your sidekick two years ago you said no and just toss me aside.

Black Crow: I didn't want what happen to Mandy Sykes over there ( looking at Mandy) to happen to you. that's why I said no , your my daughter and my first priority is to protect you. and when you got kidnapped I was so worried about you.

Belia Coldsteel: look you don't have to worried about me mom I'm not a little kid anymore I can take care of myself!

Black Crow: just lucky you managed to escaped such a dangerous situation you could have been kill! and going after the Statesmen really well I'm not going to allow it, I will not let you in up in the hospital!

Belia Coldsteel: stop treating me like I'm a little girl mom, Agent Skulleigh here bought me here for a reason and I hope it was just for you to scold me! and can some one please tell me why it's so damn cold in here?

Black Crow: it's not cold you must be feeling ill Belia let me see if you have any bite marks.

Belia Coldsteel: you mean like these two on my neck, come on they're just bite marks not to worry about mom.

Black Crow: and exactly what bite you?

Belia Coldsteel: I don't know mom it was all a blur. but please don't worry about me I'm fine!

Black Crow: Agent please take my daughter Belia to your medical room and have a look at there's bite marks I think they're vampire bites.

"no need ma'am, these are clearly vampire marks. I treat them but the fact you've been bitten and your callius actions tell me you're far from ready to go anywhere unsupervised" Skulleigh says, jamming a needle into the holes on their neck

more_horiz
"no need ma'am, these are clearly vampire marks. I treat them but the fact you've been bitten and your callius actions tell me you're far from ready to go anywhere unsupervised" Skulleigh says, jamming a needle into the holes on their neck

OT: damn my prediction was wrong.

Belia Coldsteel: ( looking at agent Skulleigh as Konna has already left with Mandy Sykes to see her sister Yonna aka Agent Freight Train) you sound just like my mom. I did all that just so I can prove to her that I could do it. when I herd that they're was a chance my mom's arch rival Smiley might still be around I had to jump to the chance. I need to get the bitch back for want she did to my father beating him in front of me and causing him to go to a comma like that.

me and my twin sisters were only four years old when this happen ,but I clearly remember every little detail. at first I thought my mother was avenged my father ,but she just let it up to the system and the system failed. what's worst is that she lied to me about Mandy Sykes death , but now I know the truth , I now know that Mandy was killed by her own mother who happens to be Smiley! but it wasn't until I was capture that I learn that Smiley was still alive, and I ask myself why on this green earth is that bitch still alive.

because of that woman, my father is in a wheelchair.

note from Konna: Agent Skulleigh I want a sample of my daughter Belia's blood testing I think that the person who bite her might have been my long arch rival Smiley.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply