ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 10 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
the group continues on

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
the group continues on

Froggy I think you made a error I'm doing the TOWAF plot Quantum and the Rinda thing will continue on the Halworth Academy Thread.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
the group continues on

Froggy I think you made a error I'm doing the TOWAF plot Quantum and the Rinda thing will continue on the Halworth Academy Thread.
i probably did. To be honest you post a loot and while that's not a bad thing, it jacks up the flow of some posts and battles for me, plus the constant exposition and stuff is unnecessary IMO man. That and like idk, maybe when we do fight scenes you don't have as much going on? That is unless you just want to handle fights when we to and I can watch?cause a lot if it is my guy does one thing , then you have like 20 things happening and there are soooooo many characters you have to juggle fling with our already expansive cast. You made several origin threads and why? Were they that necessary? Like if you want to detail the origins of your characters fine but don't go overboard man. A quick paragraph tops can cover an origin and it's more fun to build a character's history in to dont you think? Saves you a lot of trouble with making exposition posts.

I don't want you to think I'm coming down on you it anything, it's just you've got yourself all over the place, lets try to pull it back alright?

more_horiz
the reason why I made several Origin threads is because of the purpose of
CAU Prime: Heroes Rising section which is to tell the stories of the heroes and villains from CAU Primes in their early years as they rise to become the heroes they are in the current storyline ( direct quote form Admin)

plus only 2 of those origin threads are finished, and the third one the one I'm doing with Admin isn't finish yet.

sure I'll stop posting in the Quantum thread for awhile

more_horiz
"Good to hear ms Sykes and Coldsteel. I am Agent Skulleigh, and once we port ill talk to you about your au-teleport cuts off his voice

AT LION

Belia Coldsteel ( looking at Agent Skulleigh): so this is LION, now tell me what info do you guys have on the Statesmen? oh I just have one question is one of my aunts a agent here? ( okay I know this is a long shot in the dark but I hope this works.) where's the Justice Patrol and how come I haven't been able to contact them?

Mandy Sykes doesn't say anything and just looks at Belia wondering what the hell she's referring to by mention Statesmen, and also wondering why Belia dyed her hair purple.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Good to hear ms Sykes and Coldsteel. I am Agent Skulleigh, and once we port ill talk to you about your au-teleport cuts off his voice

AT LION

Belia Coldsteel ( looking at Agent Skulleigh): so this is LION, now tell me what info do you guys have on the Statesmen? oh I just have one question is one of my aunts a agent here? ( okay I know this is a long shot in the dark but I hope this works.) where's the Justice Patrol and how come I haven't been able to contact them?

Mandy Sykes doesn't say anything and just looks at Belia wondering what the hell she's referring to by mention Statesmen, and also wondering why Belia dyed her hair purple.

"We have a lot of info on the statesmen but what do you want to know, yes to your second question and the third is agent sealed information" Agent Skulleigh would reply

more_horiz
"We have a lot of info on the statesmen but what do you want to know, yes to your second question and the third is agent sealed information" Agent Skulleigh would reply

Belia Coldsteel: you're not going to tell me which one of my aunts it is are you? I want to know where they are right now so I can track them down and deliver swift justice butts! heh without any contact from them join the Justice Patrol is going to be harder then I thought.

Konna would show up wearing her Black Crow costume saying in stern tone.

Black Crow : you're doing no such thing Belia , now answer me truthfully why did you don a costume and become the Darkgale?

Belia Coldsteel: because I wanted to impressed you mother, I wanted to show you that I could be a hero like you too! when I ask to be your sidekick two years ago you said no and just toss me aside.

Black Crow: I didn't want what happen to Mandy Sykes over there ( looking at Mandy) to happen to you. that's why I said no , your my daughter and my first priority is to protect you. and when you got kidnapped I was so worried about you.

Belia Coldsteel: look you don't have to worried about me mom I'm not a little kid anymore I can take care of myself!

Black Crow: just lucky you managed to escaped such a dangerous situation you could have been kill! and going after the Statesmen really well I'm not going to allow it, I will not let you in up in the hospital!

Belia Coldsteel: stop treating me like I'm a little girl mom, Agent Skulleigh here bought me here for a reason and I hope it was just for you to scold me! and can some one please tell me why it's so damn cold in here?

Black Crow: it's not cold you must be feeling ill Belia let me see if you have any bite marks.

Belia Coldsteel: you mean like these two on my neck, come on they're just bite marks not to worry about mom.

Black Crow: and exactly what bite you?

Belia Coldsteel: I don't know mom it was all a blur. but please don't worry about me I'm fine!

Black Crow: Agent please take my daughter Belia to your medical room and have a look at there's bite marks I think they're vampire bites.

more_horiz
moving forward cause Konna & Mandy Sykes need to meet up with Yonna aka Agent Freight Train.

in the LION Medical Ward

Belia Coldsteel ( looking at Agent Skulleigh) can you believe her I just said I want to know where the Statesmen are so I could kick their butts then she just has to drop in and say I can't do that. then she just has to threat me like I'm a little girl and gets all work up about some two stupid bites on my neck. and she just had complain about me dying me hair purple cause she wants me to change it back!

well I dyed my hair purple cause I was sick and tired of getting mistaking for my sisters or my mother's twin sisters daughters , I'm not little Mandy , Heigla , Jamoshio , Jeshibal, Mocohai , Sazbeal , Nergazi, Mashasio, Melislia, Jackaio, Karzto, Merly, Kamai, Lessei , Zamabi, Carol, Jessie , Velgia , or Hezabi I am Belia, Belia damn it! so I dyed my hair so that no one would mistake me for my twins sisters or cousins! and the worst part of this is you, like a need a freaking baby sitter, but no mom just had to assisted you watch over me.

long pause

Belia Coldsteel: why does she have to threat me like I'm a little girl!!! and just because some kids got hurt doesn't me I will, I wish sometimes she just let me do what I wanted.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Belia Coldsteel: you're not going to tell me which one of my aunts it is are you? I want to know where they are right now so I can track them down and deliver swift justice butts! heh without any contact from them join the Justice Patrol is going to be harder then I thought.

Konna would show up wearing her Black Crow costume saying in stern tone.

Black Crow : you're doing no such thing Belia , now answer me truthfully why did you don a costume and become the Darkgale?

Belia Coldsteel: because I wanted to impressed you mother, I wanted to show you that I could be a hero like you too! when I ask to be your sidekick two years ago you said no and just toss me aside.

Black Crow: I didn't want what happen to Mandy Sykes over there ( looking at Mandy) to happen to you. that's why I said no , your my daughter and my first priority is to protect you. and when you got kidnapped I was so worried about you.

Belia Coldsteel: look you don't have to worried about me mom I'm not a little kid anymore I can take care of myself!

Black Crow: just lucky you managed to escaped such a dangerous situation you could have been kill! and going after the Statesmen really well I'm not going to allow it, I will not let you in up in the hospital!

Belia Coldsteel: stop treating me like I'm a little girl mom, Agent Skulleigh here bought me here for a reason and I hope it was just for you to scold me! and can some one please tell me why it's so damn cold in here?

Black Crow: it's not cold you must be feeling ill Belia let me see if you have any bite marks.

Belia Coldsteel: you mean like these two on my neck, come on they're just bite marks not to worry about mom.

Black Crow: and exactly what bite you?

Belia Coldsteel: I don't know mom it was all a blur. but please don't worry about me I'm fine!

Black Crow: Agent please take my daughter Belia to your medical room and have a look at there's bite marks I think they're vampire bites.

"no need ma'am, these are clearly vampire marks. I treat them but the fact you've been bitten and your callius actions tell me you're far from ready to go anywhere unsupervised" Skulleigh says, jamming a needle into the holes on their neck

more_horiz
"no need ma'am, these are clearly vampire marks. I treat them but the fact you've been bitten and your callius actions tell me you're far from ready to go anywhere unsupervised" Skulleigh says, jamming a needle into the holes on their neck

OT: damn my prediction was wrong.

Belia Coldsteel: ( looking at agent Skulleigh as Konna has already left with Mandy Sykes to see her sister Yonna aka Agent Freight Train) you sound just like my mom. I did all that just so I can prove to her that I could do it. when I herd that they're was a chance my mom's arch rival Smiley might still be around I had to jump to the chance. I need to get the bitch back for want she did to my father beating him in front of me and causing him to go to a comma like that.

me and my twin sisters were only four years old when this happen ,but I clearly remember every little detail. at first I thought my mother was avenged my father ,but she just let it up to the system and the system failed. what's worst is that she lied to me about Mandy Sykes death , but now I know the truth , I now know that Mandy was killed by her own mother who happens to be Smiley! but it wasn't until I was capture that I learn that Smiley was still alive, and I ask myself why on this green earth is that bitch still alive.

because of that woman, my father is in a wheelchair.

note from Konna: Agent Skulleigh I want a sample of my daughter Belia's blood testing I think that the person who bite her might have been my long arch rival Smiley.

more_horiz
Skulleigh smacks her

"Are you okay? Your mother never mentioned you to be dim young lady. She's stil alive because she preys on know it all numbskull children like you. Now for once in your life, do the smart thing and listen@ he'd tell Belial as he sent the sample to Konna

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
the group continues on

there was no error

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh smacks her

"Are you okay? Your mother never mentioned you to be dim young lady. She's stil alive because she preys on know it all numbskull children like you. Now for once in your life, do the smart thing and listen@ he'd tell Belial as he sent the sample to Konna

Belia Coldsteel: fine I'll listen, but I'm not change my hair back to my natural color no matter how much she complains. it separates me from my twin sisters.

Note from Konna: I know that Belia must be giving you a hard time, and I know she's angry at me for lying to her but I did want I had to do.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh smacks her

Belia Coldsteel: fine I'll listen, but I'm not change my hair back to my natural color no matter how much she complains. it separates me from my twin sisters.

Note from Konna: I know that Belia must be giving you a hard time, and I know she's angry at me for lying to her. but I did want I had to do, the reason Mandy die in the first place was because she had of getting revenge on Smiley stuck in her head. Revenged on the person who murder her father who turn out to be her own mother. and when Belia got capture I knew in my heart that she did the same foolish thing, trying to track down Smiley so she can get revenged for her she did to her father , my husband.

she's smart kid and made a very impressive high tech suit with built in gadgets, but yet she's still hung up about want happen to her father years ago. as for dying your hair see probably told you that it's too separate from her twin sisters who look identical to her. but I don't see why that's even necessary to do that, and I want to kill Smiley for what she did to Mandy, and my husband I really did, but I wasn't about to go to jail over it I had my kids to look after.

just why I let the system handle it, and nobody had know idea what Smiley was plain during her execution before it was too late . but Magnus Yhoui is going to have a harder them then me when he address the public and tells them the truth about Mandy's death. I wonder what their reactions would be.
"well is your whole family long winded or just you two? You do realize you don't have to answer with a whole backstory ri-screw it, not gonna go there, konna take Mandy and your niece with you please, I have other things to do"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh smacks her

Note from Konna: I know that Belia must be giving you a hard time, and I know she's angry at me for lying to her. but I did want I had to do, the reason Mandy die in the first place was because she had of getting revenge on Smiley stuck in her head. Revenged on the person who murder her father who turn out to be her own mother. and when Belia got capture I knew in my heart that she did the same foolish thing, trying to track down Smiley so she can get revenged for her she did to her father , my husband.

she's smart kid and made a very impressive high tech suit with built in gadgets, but yet she's still hung up about want happen to her father years ago. as for dying your hair see probably told you that it's too separate from her twin sisters who look identical to her. but I don't see why that's even necessary to do that, and I want to kill Smiley for what she did to Mandy, and my husband I really did, but I wasn't about to go to jail over it I had my kids to look after.

just why I let the system handle it, and nobody had know idea what Smiley was plain during her execution before it was too late . but Magnus Yhoui is going to have a harder them then me when he address the public and tells them the truth about Mandy's death. I wonder what their reactions would be.
"well is your whole family long winded or just you two? You do realize you don't have to answer with a whole backstory ri-screw it, not gonna go there, konna take Mandy and your niece with you please, I have other things to do"

Okay I'm going to change my post cause this is not the response I want.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh smacks her

Note from Konna: I know that Belia must be giving you a hard time, and I know she's angry at me for lying to her but I did want I had to do.

fix it Froggy want's Skulleigh reaction now since I adjust to the post to not be long winded.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh smacks her

fix it Froggy want's Skulleigh reaction now since I adjust to the post to not be long winded.
"and I don't blame you for that Konna. The girl needs to realized how privileged a life she has to have a mother like you. Not everyone at LION has that quality of life"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Skulleigh smacks her

"and I don't blame you for that Konna. The girl needs to realized how privileged a life she has to have a mother like you. Not everyone at LION has that quality of life"

Video message from Konna.

Konna: Skulleigh I got the sample, and sent it to Qin so she can analyzed it . and my daughter should realize that. she want's me to be more carefree, but she doesn't realize the consequences a free caring parent would bring. the Commissoner of Battle Axe City Magnus Yhoui is about to have a hard time when he address the people about Mandy's death.

Belia Coldsteel: heh I hope they ridicule the lying bastard! it would serve him right for lying to the public like that!

more_horiz
"Right ma'am, Agent Skulleigh over and out"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Right ma'am, Agent Skulleigh over and out"

Belia Coldsteel: hmmph my great grandmother Kelio did her super heroics when she was 16 and I here her mother making a fuse over it. and I'm sticking to my word I hope Magnus Yhoui gets ridiculed by the public.

Konna doesn't say anything she just signs out and shows a video of all the good Magnus Yhoui had did for the City of Battle Axe with the aid of Mandy Sykes late father the former distract attorney of Battle Axe City. follow by a video of how Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua aka Smiley literary turn the city into a warzone when she was the Commissoner of the City's police department back when she was normal.

the last video is of Kelio's struggles as angry outcast 16 year old teenage super hero including getting into a battle with the Nordic armed forces showing that at that time they didn't accept her and saw her mainly as threat and footage of Kelio fighting against another super heroes at the age of 21 when she turn into a tough as nails super hero and after undergoing training from her mother Magtik and her father Samuel.

Belia Coldsteel: hmmph what's the last video supposed to prove that my Great Grandmother Kelio was a freaking badass I already knew that!

despite being a technological genius Belia Coldsteel doesn't grasp the messages that her mother Konna is trying to tell to her through the videos. she just looks at Agent Skulleigh with a smug look on a face and that smug look says it Belia Coldsteel complete missing the messages of the 2 videos.

more_horiz
"Yea, you're still unfit to be a LION agent if that's all you get out of tjise videos. We'll be putting you back in the custody of your mother when she returns, and that's for your own safety"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yea, you're still unfit to be a LION agent if that's all you get out of tjise videos. We'll be putting you back in the custody of your mother when she returns, and that's for your own safety"

Belia Coldsteel: LION agent I don't want to be a LION agent I want to join up with the Justice Patrol and carve my own path as a hero. I already made my own high tech outfit with built in gadgets and even giving my self a name Darkgale.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Belia Coldsteel: LION agent I don't want to be a LION agent I want to join up with the Justice Patrol and carve my own path as a hero. I already made my own high tech outfit with built in gadgets and even giving my self a name Darkgale.

Agent Skulleigh shook his head. "Yeah uh listen, Bella or should I say Darkgale? You try and go superheroine it up out there and I'm pretty sure you're going to screw up. You lack some essential things your mother has but don't listen to me, you're gonna try it anyway. Better yet why don't you stop a robbery right now in Seattle? Porter goes in five minutes so be ready! He's an A class for so he's perfect for you!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Belia Coldsteel: LION agent I don't want to be a LION agent I want to join up with the Justice Patrol and carve my own path as a hero. I already made my own high tech outfit with built in gadgets  and even giving my self a name Darkgale.

Agent Skulleigh shook his head. "Yeah uh listen, Bella or should I say Darkgale? You try and go superheroine it up out there and I'm pretty sure you're going to screw up. You lack some essential things your mother has but don't listen to me, you're gonna try it anyway. Better yet why don't you stop a robbery right now in Seattle? Porter goes in five minutes so be ready! He's an A class for so he's perfect for you!

Darkgale:  man if I could face off against the likes of Apophis " the Destroyer" , Ladybird Ladybird , Monolith , the Atomic Inferno , The Omega Brigade , Jiton , Drain , Amakuia , Oxgey and Calo that would be something ( naming off her Great Grand Mother Kelio's most  rogues) .  hey can you please turn around I'm about to change into my outfit.

Darkgale takes off her bag and opens to it pull out a high tech suit complete with helmet.

more_horiz
Skulleigh turns around

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply