ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 14 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
as they play rock paper scissors, silent yo releases all the kinetic energy he absorbed from their beat down in a senses shattering blast, causing themt o be KO'd

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as they play rock paper scissors, silent yo releases all the kinetic energy he absorbed from their beat down in a senses shattering blast, causing themt o be KO'd

Kaniou wakes up first and slaps  Ryu in the head our they both say in stern tone.

Dragon Twins: hey dude that wasn't cool  you just ruin are game of  rock paper scissors!

Patch: wait somethings not right here Yo can't absorb kinetic energy that's not a part of his power set!

Kaniou: Ryu brother I made have  lend the silent one Wasui's ability to absorb kinetic energy  during the fight while we were switch his power and his team mates powers around.

Ryu: you what, how did you get my girlfriend Wasui's power in the first place

Kaniou: I don't know we must have been too busy messing with these guys that we didn't notice Wasui and accidentally absorb her ability then i gave it to that Silent guy by mistake.  

Ryu: arugah  you are such a dunderhead , never mind let's just take the power give it back to Wasui and kick their butts!

Ryu  & Kainou hold hands and then quickly grab   Silent absorbing the power that was transfer to him by them.  Ryu is the one who gets the power and  the Dragon twins transfer  the  power back to Wasui who it originally belong to .  they then used their power to absorb Silent Yo's invisibility and Ryu is the one who gets it.  

Ryu then uses the invisibility to mess around with the other  Gravious students at mach speeds  just for fun, then goes back to the Rinda and her team and mess with them  while Silent Yo handles there  as they say in stern tone attacks.

Dragon Twins:   Taijustu huh sweet!

Rinda: okay we all know that the second Dragon Twin Kainou has a habit of transfer the powers he absorbs to others  so we just have to wait until he eventually transfers the strength he absorb from   Jojo to one of us!

Babs: from the way these guys talk I don't think their bad guys just jerks!

Ryu: tell me one of us also didn't absorb Yasohi power to deactivate and reactivate powers!

Kainiou: ah no we didn't brother and I hope my gal Yashoi isn't here because she would totally ruin our fun!

more_horiz
if yo could talk, he'd tell them his ability allows him to convert the possible sound that he makes into ambient energy, with kinetic energy being one form

but, he couldn't talk, so he just smiled

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
if yo could talk, he'd tell them his ability allows him to convert the possible sound that he makes into ambient energy, with kinetic energy being one form

but, he couldn't talk, so he just smiled

Patch: hmm I wonder what Yo is smiling about,  come to think of it I really don't know how the  biological structure that's in his body where the  larynx and vocal cords would be in other species works. so far we that can  produce energy explosions, but how does this biological structure of a Zaeimuai work?

meanwhile in Westminster Steve is  holding a tired  Yippy saying in concern tone.

Gasouius: Yippy it's not like you to be this slow and tire what's wrong?

Yippy ( Raxlian):  I don't know I felt something touch me, and the next thing i know I felt tired and slow like i lost my speed and stamina.

Gasouius ( translating what Yippy said):  brother , Thunder Falcon , Inch High, Rebel , Zero Yippy said that something touch her and the next thing she knew she felt tired and slow like she lost her speed and  stamina.

Cbomb: well that's strange, there must be a ability asborber around these parts , that could be the one explanation of why Yippy is suddenly tired and slow!

Thunder Falcon: Agree, oh and guys  it seems that some one  has drawn mustaches on our  faces ( looking at a reflective window)!

more_horiz
Yo leaves no time to explain and uses a kinetically charged KLONK to the heads of both Dragon Twins to knock them out before flying on Rebel's skyscooter to save Yippy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Yo leaves no time to explain and uses a kinetically charged KLONK to the heads of both Dragon Twins to knock them out before flying on Rebel's skyscooter to save Yippy

Patch: wait don't we need those two awake? they absorb Yippy and Jojo's powers and from what I observed about those two's ability so far it's share meaning they can use it with out the other being presence!

Babs: if the effects are permanent then yeah we need them awake, if there just temporary no, but i have gut feeling they're permanent!

Rinda: yeah me too.

Meanwhile Yippy looks at Yo on Rebel's sky-scooter saying in bewilderment tone.

Yippy: ( Raxlian) Yo what are you doing here in Westminster your not supposed to be patrol this part of London!

Gasouius ( translating what Yippy said) Yo Yippy is wondering why you came here she's quiet surprise . anyways you should know that Yippy somehow lost her speed and Stamina! my brother Ray suggests that there's a ability asborber running around London!

a Chinese girl in a nice blue Chinese dress with long black hair appears saying in firm tone.

Chinese Girl: excuse me but have any of you strangers seen my boyfriend Kainiou my name's Yashoi ! I swear if him and his twin brother Ryu are goofing off I'm going to kill them, well not literately but I am going to be mad!

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 14 Chinese_girl_by_Yuka_90

more_horiz
"he came because Yo has decided we need his help, and the rest of the team can do fine without him!"

Yo nods sagely at this

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"he came because Yo has decided we need his help, and the rest of the team can do fine without him!"

Yo nods sagely at this

Yashoi ( looking at Yo):  you  seen my boyfriend  Kaniou and his twin brother Ryu? then take me too them they're supposed to  be  at my Dr.Who audition I'm a actress and I'm  trying to land a whole in the new upcoming series.

Yippy (Broken English): whaup bif  da Dwins   maare the bame biality ?

Gasouius : well if  these twins do share the same ability  that means that some else abilities besides your was stolen!

Cbomb: it also means they can't use their ability with out the other being presence can of like a Wonder twins thing.  but I think one of us should head over to Greenwich Jojo might be in trouble

Thunder Falcon: yeah somebody should check on Diamantina, Rebel you go with Yo to Greenwich.

meanwhile at Greenwich.

Jojo Smith aka Diamantina suddenly finds her self unable to get up as if all the strength had been zap away from her body saying in struggling tone.

Diamantina: guys can you help me I just all of a sudden fallen and I somehow I can't get up.

Bugaboo: what do you mean you can't get up Jojo?

Diamantina: that's what I mean I can't get up I'm trying to but nothing's happen it's like I something or someone zap all the strength out of my body.

Bugaboo ( helping Diamantina up):  Goldielocks , Gabe, Ashely, Jim and Garry there's something wrong with  Diamantina somehow she lost her strength!

more_horiz
Yo's newfound ability limits keep him upright, FOR NOW

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Yo's newfound ability limits keep her upright, FOR NOW

Bugaboo: thanks Yo so Diamantina  did you see who did this to you?

Diamantina: I'm not sure.

Yashoi: it was probably my boy friend Ryu and his twin brother  Kaniou take me to them I will fix everything!

Bugaboo ( holding his arm around Goldielocks):  Yo you take Diamantina to this Ryu & Kaniou characters  since you probably  encounter them.  I will stay here with my gal Goldielocks , Gabe, Ashely, Jim and Garry just contact us if you need anything okay.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yashoi: it was probably my boy friend Ryu and his twin brother  Kaniou take me to them I will fix everything!

Bugaboo ( holding his arm around Goldielocks):  Yo you take Diamantina to this Ryu & Kaniou characters  since you probably  encounter them.  I will stay here with my gal Goldielocks , Gabe, Ashely, Jim and Garry just contact us if you need anything okay.
Yo signed "those two clowns? I'll murdalize them"

Goldielocks hair tossed Bugaboo miles away

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yo signed "those two clowns? I'll murdalize them"

Golidelocks is Galleon Von Midas Hensier her abilities are optic gold energy beam ( she wears specialize gloves ,glasses and a visor. the gloves are to keep her from involuntary turning things into gold, and to the glasses or Visor is to keep her destructive optic gold energy beam under control.) and due to a due to a accident when she was a little kid she can not use her full Chrysokinesis like her older brother Von Midas can.

it's all here in her Bio

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p255-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#13732

also Galleon and Bugaboo who is Louie Kargson are basically girlfriend and boyfriend.

Yashoi ( tries Yo's gestures since Yo can't talk scratching her head ): are what is he trying to say, can't he talk?

Bugaboo: that's Yo and know he can't talk he doesn't have a voice box instead he has a device that when he opens his mouth is capable of making energy explosions. basically hes saying that he's going to murdalize.

Yashoi: not if I do it first!

Bugaboo: hell have no fury like a woman's scorn. at lest I know not to make my girlfriend Galleon aka Goldielocks mad at me.

Yashoi: so you two are girlfriend and boyfriend well that's nice. so what's up with your girlfriend Galleon's gold visor and gold gloves why does she wear them?

Bugaboo: well the visor is to keep her optic gold energy beam under control since she can't control her optic gold energy beam herself. and the gloves are to keep her from involuntary turning things into gold. Galleon is a Goldmorck a race of aliens that have Chrysokinesis that's the ability to manipulate gold. but due to accident Galleon had when she was a little kid she can't not use her full Chrysokinesis.

note- this is what Yo looks like

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 14 Animeguy27

more_horiz
yo flossin

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
yo flossin

at Blackfriars distract

Imara , Crypsis , Raccoon Girl, and Patch going holding their own against the Dragon twins with the help of Mime , Impact , Slica , Push, Taurus, and Clemency as Imara sees Yo with Diamantina and Yippy saying firm tone.

Imara: Yo so far with the help of Mime ( Leiws), Clemency (Kimbily ) , Slica ( Justin) , Taurus ( Austin) , Impact ( Mai) we have been able hold our own against these two bastards while you were gone.

Crypsis: we would have gotten Suzy Cox and her team's help if it wasn't for May refusing to work with her. also who's Japanese woman with you?

Yashoi: I'm Yashoi and one of those two men your fighting is my boyfriend don't worry i will handle this.

Yashoi snaps her her fingers and sends out a bright green light that hits temporary blinds he Dragon Twins before deactivating their power. as soon as he gets his sight back Kainou punches Imara in the fast and notices that his strike barely has any effect on her now. Ryu notices this and sees Yashoi saying in stern tone.

Ryu: damn it Yashoi your always ruining I fun, come on give us our power back!

Yashoi: I'm not going to give you and Kaniou your power back unless you apologize to these people for acting like jerks and give them their friends powers back now!

Ryu: fine just give us our power back okay!

Yashoi snaps her fingers and reactivates Ryu and Kaniou's power saying in stern tone.

Yashoi: now give those two ( pointing at Yippy and Diamantina ) their powers back !

Ryu and Kainou give back Yippy and Diamantina their powers and also give back Yo his power to turn invisible. as Ryu says in whisper tone.

Ryu: we're sorry!

Yashoi ( grabbing Ryu's eye and pulling it): what was that say it like you mean it!!!

Ryu: ouch!!!!!!! okay we're sorry we're sorry please let go of my ear okay babe.

Yashoi let's go of Ryu's ear and just gives him a cold stare.

more_horiz
Inch High, having snuck along, leaves his bomb out on the table and watches as the explosion pulls all the people there into a pocket dimension Rebel had made using matter transmogrification

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Inch High, having snuck along, leaves his bomb out on the table and watches as the explosion pulls all the people there into a pocket dimension Rebel had made using matter transmogrification

while in the pocket Dimension  Imara spots a dark blue and green hair woman  wearing wearing a dark red cloak who looks like she's frighting .

Imara: who the hell is that girl I never seen her before?!?

Kaniou: Yasohi  why couldn't you be like Wasui , she didn't have a problem with us have a little fun.

Yaoshi:  wait why would Wasui allow you two to go around and pick fights with other super power teenagers?  Wasui answer me, Wasui , huh that 's odd Wasui is just look at me with a blank stare it's like she's being control.  Kainiou did you notice anything funny about Wasui?

Kaniou: not really well expect for the fact hat she look like she was in  blank state.

Yaoshi: well some one is obviously controlling her otherwise she would never allow you two go around  messing with these people.

Mono Lazarus Kagoshima ( scared now that she notice everyone who got suck into the pocket dimension notices her now )  : don't like this place it's scary, I don't like you people you all scare me , I want you all to go away!

suddenly Mono makes Wasui who she is control mentally to unleash all the kinetic energy she absorb which  cause a surge of energy powerful enough to push everyone who got pull into the pocket dimension  out along with Mono. Mono looks at the Dragon Twins, Yasohi, Wasui , Imara , Crypsis , Raccoon Girl, Patch, Mime , Clemency  , Slica , Taurus  , Impact , Yippy, Diamantina  and Yo saying in bitter tone.

Mono: great you all still here it must have took all that woman's absorb kinetic  energy to get me out of that place, but you people also got out. now I must kill you all because i had confrontations with you all and confrontations scare me, and I destroy anything that scares me.

Mono  makes Wasui quickly take out  Yasohi  but before she can do anything else Kid Rameses appears  wrapped in bandages  and she blasts at  Mono repeatedly with Kojo and Dahlia.  Kid Rameses  doesn't give  Mono a chance to attack  uses her supernatural agility , speed and her cloth manipulation  to attack  Mono from multiple angles.   Mono screams in pain as this is happen saying in frighting tone.

Mono: please stop I  don't know what i did to you why are you attacking me?  

Kid Rameses then leaps over   Mono's head and grabs Mono with her bandage and  slams Mono into the ground  saying in stern tone.

Kid Rameses: you are a Móguǐ Shokunin  my pendent can sense the demonic energy coming from you,and as a   Tsukumogami Shokunin in training it's my sworn duty to stop you  ! I can not allow your weapon to devour  the people's souls here!

more_horiz
Mono: great yet one more person i have to kill, I will wish I didn't have to do this I despise killing but if I don't kill I won't get any food.

Imara ( looking at Kid Rameses): okay just who in the hell are you?

Kid Rameses: I am Kid Rameses, and you all better leave I don't want any one get in the way of me taking down this  Móguǐ Shokunin!

Mono holds her head and Patch says in shocked tone.

Patch: guys something is happen to that  strange red cloak girl

Mono screams  like she's in pain and suddenly a black winged demon with red eyes bursts forth from her back and it says in demonic tone

Onigmi: damn it Mono hurry up and kill them already  or you won't get any food. you don't what that do you?

Mono: no I'm already as skinny as it is, i can't afford to go without food.  ( smiles at everyone around her but it's not a normal smile it's a disturbing  psychotic)  you people have force me to have   confrontations with you all now I'm going to have to kill all of you!

Onigmi turns into a demonic looking Scythe  and a demonic energy surrounds Mono who then lashes at everyone her attacking them with her cloak which is actually made out of her own blood. she slashes at them while have the look of scared corner animal.   Imara , Crypsis , Raccoon Girl, Patch, Mime , Clemency  , Slica , Taurus  , Impact , Yippy, Diamantina and Kid Rameses    do their best to fight off Mono but nothing seems to work.  cause Mono either hardens her blood to take their attacks without any effect or regenerates so fast that any effect done on her is void.  

Imara slashes at Mono saying in firm tone

Imara: damn it how I we supposed to defeat her  she seems to be able to harden her body to with stand attacks and can regenerate faster then we can damage her.

Patch: don't think she hardens her body, I think it's more like she hardens her blood into armor  cause I notice she's been attacking us with her own blood so she has to be a Hemokinetic!

Crypsis: I'm getting a sad feeling from this person, she seems frighting and scared.  the way she moves and attacks is like that of  corner animal.

empower by Onigmi  Mono attacks the group at super natural speeds so fast that only Yippy and Kid Rameses  can barely keep up.  she attacks them with   Hemokinesis and  while  Onigmi  uses  Demonic Energy beams to devastated the group.   Imara gets  up cover in bloody cuts saying in stern tone.

Imara: that look she has, that's not the look of someone who's sane, that's the look of madness!

Mono: I'm sorry i had to do this if you all didn't pull me into causing me to see your all's faces then I wouldn't have to kill any of you.

Onigmi: oh stop your complain  Mono you will are pathetic you know that.  now get on with the killing already because so far you haven't kill anyone yet.   when we go back to Dr. Ouroboros do you want me to tell him that you didn't do your  job to take out your assign  targets and let a bunch of goody two shoes get in the wall?  

Diamantina ( fine besides a few scratches):  and the why she's acting I say that her madness comes form a irrational fear. it seems like she's frighting of us and that's why she's trying to kill us.  ( goes all defense and  just blocks  Mono's attacks)  I know why your attacking us, your scared, you're scared of being around people  because of something that happen to you right?  you must have had a rough childhood  but we can help you, so please let us help you get though this pain your going through.

Mono: but I don't want friends, I just want to be left alone, i want to be away from everything that scares me! ( speaking to Onigmi) please don't tell him that Onigmi.  I don't want to be lock away  in dark cold room I am scared of the dark.  ( mumbling to her self) my parents always locked me away in a dark cold room without food as punishment when I didn't do as I was told but now their gone  kill by a vicious gang and good riddance they never care for me.

more_horiz
the pocket dimension heats up as Inch High tosses it into the ocean

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Mono notices the pocket dimension but doesn't seem to care about it in fact her expression has change from what it was before it's still depressed scared and paranoid. so Mono keeps lashing out at Inch High and the people around her with her Hemokinesis . Diamantina makes a suggest to her Gravious Classmates to try and just talk to Mono rather then fight her. as Diamantina keeps on blocking Mono gets a confused look on her face saying in stern tone.

Mono ( shaking uncontrollably) : why aren't you attacking me why aren't you trying to hurt me?why did yo tell your friends not to attack me why.

Diamantina: why would I base on the why you act and how your shaking like that I said that you already been through enough pain.

Onigmi: damn it Mono stop being a chicken shit and finish them off already. and you wonder why they always lock in that dark room it's because your just a pathetic nothing but garbage.

Mono: that's right I'm garbage that's why my parents always lock me away because I was always letting them down. I'm weak, pathetic but killing people who confront me makes me feel strong, it makes me feel not weak, like I matter.

Kid Rameses: if your not going to do anything but just standing there they get out of the way peasant! Soul Tuning!

Kid Rameses does soul tuning and fires off a blast from his Pharaoh Cannon and Diamantina just stands their and takes the hit protecting Mono saying in firm tone.

Diamantina: what the hell is you problem have you at lest try to talk to her before going all commando!

Kid Rameses: what is there to talk about she's a Móguǐ Shokunin she's in possession of a demonic weapon therefore she must be terminated!

the Dragon Twins pick up they're girlfriends and hurry off saying as Onigmi says in stern tone.

Onigmi: see Mono your letting them get away, do i have to do everything myself.

Mono screams in pain as Onigmi enters her body and takes it over soon Diamantina and her Gravious classmates find them selves being barrage by Hemokinetic attacks as well as demonic energy attacks. Diamantina looks straight into Mono's eyes which are now glowing red and realizes in a split second that Onigmi is the one in control now.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mono  notices the pocket dimension but doesn't seem to care about it in fact her expression has change from what it was before it's still depressed scared and paranoid. so Mono keeps lashing out at Inch High and the people around her with her Hemokinesis . Diamantina  makes a suggest to her Gravious Classmates  to try and just talk to Mono  rather then fight her. as Diamantina keeps on blocking Mono gets a confused look on her face saying in stern tone. 
Inch High gives her a creepy smile as suddenly Mono's hemokinesis backfires, causing her arms to be blown off

"BIG MISTAKE LADY, USING YOUR BLOOD POWERS WITH MY MASS MANIPULATION ALLOWED ME TO MANIPULATE YOUR OXYGEN MOLECULES AND POP THEM SO HARD YOU'LL BE BLEEDING OUT YOUR ASS!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mono  notices the pocket dimension but doesn't seem to care about it in fact her expression has change from what it was before it's still depressed scared and paranoid. so Mono keeps lashing out at Inch High and the people around her with her Hemokinesis . Diamantina  makes a suggest to her Gravious Classmates  to try and just talk to Mono  rather then fight her. as Diamantina keeps on blocking Mono gets a confused look on her face saying in stern tone. 
Inch High gives her a creepy smile as suddenly Mono's hemokinesis backfires, causing her arms to be blown off

"BIG MISTAKE LADY, USING YOUR BLOOD POWERS WITH MY MASS MANIPULATION ALLOWED ME TO MANIPULATE YOUR OXYGEN MOLECULES AND POP THEM SO HARD YOU'LL BE BLEEDING OUT YOUR ASS!"
Onigmi: damn't Mono looks like I have to pull you together

a black demonic aura swirls around  Mono and suddenly new arms appear on her  body as if magic as Patch says in stern tone

Patch: wait want can of tricky is this, I did she her use her power so it can be that and what  was strange black aura around her just now?

Kid Rameses: that was the aura of the demon weapon, and this wouldn't have happen if someone didn't get in my damn way!

Diamantina: I don't care  what you think, that girl is still  person , so what if she has a demonic weapon that doesn't make her evil.  in fact that girl isn't evil just messed up, she just needs help!

Kid Rameses: fine whatever since I can't use my Soul tuning now I just have to  drive it away from here with this holy artifact. ( pulls out a Holy artifact  and beings saying a chant) just keep it busy okay, oh and Kojo and Dahlia will assistant you all.

Kid Rameses weapons then suddenly transform into a man wearing a nice suit & a dark  skin woman with tattoos and they say in firm tone.

Kojo & Dahlia: we hold the the demon weapon user off Kid , you just focus on the chant.

Crypsis: did her guns just turn into  two people just now, talk about nuts.

Diamantina holds off  Mono who is possessed by Onigmi  while holding back with the help of her Gravious Classmates.  and this time   Onigmi  doesn't use Mono's hemokinesis anymore he just uses  demonic energy attacks and empowers Mono's physical stats to supernatural levels.  however Kojo & Dahlia prove useful aid to the Gravious Students as their capable of  effected the Onigmi  due to their  super natural properties which allows them to hurt super natural beings such as demons.

as for the attacks from Diamantina  and the Gravious Students , Onigmi just shrugs them off as his demonic aura provides protection from their attacks. but their is hope   as  Imara slashes at  Mono who is possessed by Onigmi while the demonic aura is down causing her bleed but the wound quickly heals.

OT: one of Mono's abilities is that she can change the properties of her  blood she can make it Acidic , Flammable  or Electrolytic. the last one allows her to absorb electrical energy and generate it  since at the last one her blood transforms into energy.   plus one of Onigmi 's abilities is the ability to take over and possessed Mono.

more_horiz
Onigmi: fools you are only delaying the inevitable your souls will be mine!

Diamantina, Imara, Impact, Slica , Taurus , Yippy , and Kojo and Dahlia keep on fighting the demonically possessed Mono while Kid Rameses continues her chant saying in stern tone.

Kid Rameses: almost there just keep her busy!

The Gravious Students and Kojo & Dahlia keep the demonically possessed Mono busy as Kid Rameses does the chant. once finish the artifact that Kid Rameses is hold in her hand starts to glow and the bright glow drives Onigmi out of Mono's body and he transforms back into a sword saying in angry tone.

Onigmi: damn you you're going to pay for that Mono finish them off!

Mono: but Onigmi I don't have the energy right now you spent it all.

Mono then falls fast asleep and Onigmi says to her in harsh tone

Onigmi: sometimes I wish that it was you who die instead of your parents Mono then I wouldn't be stuck with your pathetic ass! your a sorry excuse for a Móguǐ Shokunin . now wake the hell up!!!

Mono: don't want to sleepy need rest.

Kid Rameses: now's my chance to finish her off!

Kid Rameses uses her cloth manipulation to tried to grab Kid Rameses but Diamantina grabs Kid Rameses wrappings and pulls Kid Rameses towards her saying in stern tone

Diamantina: Oh no you don't!

Diamantina then punches Kid Rameses in the face and knocks her out with one punch sending her crashing into a car. she then looks at her classmates saying in firm tone.

Diamantina: Okay this is want we're going to do we're going to get this girl ( pointing at Mono) help so we are going to contact Doctor Halworth!

more_horiz
"I got it" Inch High says, contacting Doc Halworth who agrees and nods with Mitch's analysis, even though he was told this information already, having known the queen of the academy

"Say already mentioned this information Mitch"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I got it" Inch High says, contacting Doc Halworth who agrees and nods with Mitch's analysis, even though he was told this information already, having known the queen of the academy

Mitch: he did, well then I just did all that for nothing.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mitch: he did, well then I just did all that for nothing.

"at least you got to display your amazing analytical skills" Halworth would say as he communicated with Inch High and his crew

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply