ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionBuffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8 EmptyBuffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

more_horiz
Note: The following RPG is an AU of the actual Season 8 of Buffy. It follows it's own story arcs and big bads that are separated from the actual Season 8. Also guarantee. There will be no Twilight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6XGvw6UKpE

Episode One
Old Reunions

We open to the outside of the university, it's night out and the skies are clear enough to gaze upon the stars

The scene goes to black and we get a voice over. It is the voice of a young couple, from the sounds of things they're around the ages of eighteen.

"I'm not sure about this, this is my first time"

"Just relax. Stacy told me that it's just like riding a bike. Careful steps at first then it's smooth sailing as you get going"

"Ok. You'll promise to stop if it gets weird?"

"I promise"

The scene opens up in a dorm room lighted with candels and various other stuff needed on the table as the two couples hold hands. They both take a deep breath and proceeded to perform the séance" Oh great spirits, your humble servants grant you these offerings. The bones of the wolves, fat from the flesh of geckos rendered into the candles. Oh great spirit, we beg of the. Grant us the power of knowledge so that we can ace out mid-term exam."

The circle they are standing on started to glow really bright and the wind starts to pick up. The strong winds blowed out all the candles in the room

"Ok. That was kinda cool" Greg said to Stacy who shrugged" Perhaps, you feel any smarter?"

Greg shook his head" No. You?"

Stacy sighed in disappointed" Serves us right for getting it from the internet"

Greg groaned" Guess this means another all night's worth of cramming"

The wind started to pick up again then it swirled around the dorm room.

"Whats going on?!!" Stacy screamed

The wind swirled and created a vortex. They see two individuals shoot out of it. The wind died down then the vortex closed. What came out of the vortex is what appeared to be just a regular human male and female. One blonde while another brunette. They both look like hell, dirty and covered in blood. Some fresh some dried.

Greg slowly approached the blonde male one" Excuse me sir.. are you" the blonde one lunged at him and grabbed him by the arms and pinned him to the wall while the female one restrained Stacy. Greg's eyes widened in horror as he saw the blonde one's face

http://hero002.edublogs.org/files/2011/01/Spike.002-2e5sxdw.jpg

"Where am I?!!!!" Spike asked the young man with his grip tightened and Greg whinced" Silverwood University. Georgia"

Stacy nods frantically
"She's telling the truth love"
http://imblog.aufeminin.com/blog/D20081216/286573_475806831_drusilla2_H003513_L.jpg

Spike looked back then dropped the young man. Drusilla lets Stacy go also. Spike looked around" Whats the story here? Contacting a lost love one?"

"Er..No. To gain great knowledge and pass an exam" Stacy responded

Spike could hear Dru sighed at that response as he rubs his fourhead" Of all the stupid!!! Suicidal!!! Self serving bullsh*t!!!" Greg runs to Stacy and the two embraced eachother, staring at the two vampires as they fear for the worst.

Spike approaches them then continued" Consider yourselves bloody lucky you sods!! You have no idea the kind of unpleasant sorts that could have come out of that. So remember this. Don't ever pull this crap again or else neither of you will live through the night!!" he looked at Dru" Come on love" Drusilla approached then stood next to Spike. She caught something from Stacy that caught her eye

"W-What?" Stacy asked, her voice quivering

" I like your bracelet" Dru smiled

We cut to the next scene that showcased Spike and Dru driving down the road in a car that they borrowed. Spike had the windows painted after "borrowing" some spray paint.

" Think we will make it to LA before sunrise?" Drusilla asked Spike then showed her the bracelet on her arm" What do you think"

"It suits you" Spike smiled then responded" If we travel all night without stopping we might love. You know after everything else meeting up with that git sounds like a slice of heaven right now"

Dru smiled then nods

descriptionBuffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8 EmptyRe: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

more_horiz
Buffy Anne Summers fidgeted at the desk. "Sooo.....how do we work this whole detective thing?" She asked Angel.

descriptionBuffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8 EmptyRe: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Buffy Anne Summers fidgeted at the desk. "Sooo.....how do we work this whole detective thing?" She asked Angel.

"It's no different than what you normally do. Investigate strange supernatural occurrences and save people from monsters. The only difference is that your clients that you help pay you for it" Angel noted" Think of it like Ghostbusters"

more_horiz
Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8 15raxw7

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"It's no different than what you normally do. Investigate strange supernatural occurrences and save people from monsters. The only difference is that your clients that you help pay you for it" Angel noted" Think of it like Ghostbusters"

Buffy nodded. "Getting paid while doing my job would make my life easier." Buffy nodded. She looked up as Xander Harris walked in wearing a Deerstalker hat. "And I see some of us have already made themselves at home."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Buffy nodded. "Getting paid while doing my job would make my life easier." Buffy nodded. She looked up as Xander Harris walked in wearing a Deerstalker hat. "And I see some of us have already made themselves at home."

"Well if we're going to be detectives then might aswell dress the part" Xander grinned then looked at Angel" How are we marketing wise?"

"Lorne's handling the advertising prospects, with the agency revival he sees a booming period" Angel said

Xander paused for a moment then nods" That's good to know"

Sunnydale, California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBRoQ91W1rk

Spike hands Dru a shovel then grabs ahold of his own" Well Dru, lets start digging" they said as they looked at the makeshift gravestone

They start to dig then the scene cuts to them throwing the shovel down and hoisting themselves up on the edge of the grave they have dug. He hold out his left arm and Dru asked" What if it doesn't work?" Spike stands up over then uncovered bones in the grave" It has to. We owe her this much" he started to chant a spell as he cuts his arm, holds his arm out over the grave and red glowing liquid drips from his arm onto the bones. Spike groans in pain as the light plays over the bones. As the light vanishes, he drops to the ground. Dru rushes to his side and helps him up

"Wicked" Spike said as he rolls down his sleeve. A woman appears behind them"What took you guys so long"

"You're welcome" Spike said to her

"Everything working" Dru looked at her and she examined herself" Good enough"

Spike then turned and face the woman she had helped to return to the land of the living, in exchange of getting them out of purgatory.

http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Anya_Jenkins#Finding_Herself

Anya smiled" We made it. I cant believe it"

Spike laughed then pulled her into a hug and Drusilla in the process" Likewise luv, likewise"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well if we're going to be detectives then might aswell dress the part" Xander grinned then looked at Angel" How are we marketing wise?"

"Lorne's handling the advertising prospects, with the agency revival he sees a booming period" Angel said

Sunnydale, California

Spike hands Dru a shovel then grabs ahold of his own" Well Dru, lets start digging" they said as they looked at the makeshift gravestone

They start to dig then the scene cuts to them throwing the shovel down and hoisting themselves up on the edge of the grave they have dug. He hold out his left arm and Dru asked" What if it doesn't work?" Spike stands up over then uncovered bones in the grave" It has to. We owe her this much" he started to chant a spell as he cuts his arm, holds his arm out over the grave and red glowing liquid drips from his arm onto the bones. Spike groans in pain as the light plays over the bones. As the light vanishes, he drops to the ground. Dru rushes to his side and helps him up

"Wicked" Spike said as he rolls down his sleeve. A woman appears behind them"What took you guys so long"

Spike then turned and face the woman she had helped to return to the land of the living, in exchange of getting them out of purgatory.

Spike laughed then pulled her into a hug and Drusilla in the process" Likewise luv, likewise"

"Great! I'll tell the others." Buffy said and walked out. "Guys, our advertising campaign is well underway." She paused. "I believe we could use a spokesperson, a face for our company..." She looked at Giles. "Xander, can I borrow the hat for a second?"

Willow's magic sense tingled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sunnydale, California

"Great! I'll tell the others." Buffy said and walked out. "Guys, our advertising campaign is well underway." She paused. "I believe we could use a spokesperson, a face for our company..." She looked at Giles. "Xander, can I borrow the hat for a second?"

OT: Nice Spider-Man nod Cool

IC:

"Sure" Xander handed Buffy the hat then noticed Willow's reaction" Something wrong Will?"

"Don't know about you guys, I could kill for a shower right now" Anya said to Spike and Dru as she rides the backseat

"Done enough killing for one day pet" Spike said while driving, Dru noticed the sign that reads Los Angeles 10 miles.

The Pine Barrens(New Jersey)

"You sure this isn't some kind of wild goose chase?" Dawn asked Faith as she carried a crossbow in hand

"Dawn if it were a prank then we wouldn't give this place the time of day, or night. The sightings and the investigations that we've made since we've been here say it isn't a ruse" Faith said armed with a Troll Hammer that she borrowed from Buffy behind her back and a couple of handguns she carries with her.

"You know if this place isn't the base of operations for some legendary supernatural creature then it would have been a nice place to do a little camping" Violet said behind them that caused both Faith and Dawn to give her a look" Just saying"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sunnydale, California

IC:

"Sure" Xander handed Buffy the hat then noticed Willow's reaction" Something wrong Will?"

"Don't know about you guys, I could kill for a shower right now" Anya said to Spike and Dru as she rides the backseat

"Done enough killing for one day pet" Spike said while driving, Dru noticed the sign that reads Los Angeles 10 miles.

"You sure this isn't some kind of wild goose chase?" Dawn asked Faith as she carried a crossbow in hand

"Dawn if it were a prank then we wouldn't give this place the time of day, or night. The sightings and the investigations that we've made since we've been here say it isn't a ruse" Faith said armed with a Troll Hammer that she borrowed from Buffy behind her back and a couple of handguns she carries with her.

"You know if this place isn't the base of operations for some legendary supernatural creature then it would have been a nice place to do a little camping" Violet said behind them that caused both Faith and Dawn to give her a look" Just saying"

"I don't know, I just...I felt something, some major black magic just happened and now it's gone." Willow said.

Buffy had placed the hat on Giles and was smiling at the new look it gave him when she overheard Willow. "Any idea where it was?"

"No, it was really far off, it's too far to tell now...." Willow rubbed her head.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sunnydale, California

IC:

"I don't know, I just...I felt something, some major black magic just happened and now it's gone." Willow said.

Buffy had placed the hat on Giles and was smiling at the new look it gave him when she overheard Willow. "Any idea where it was?"

"No, it was really far off, it's too far to tell now...." Willow rubbed her head.

OT: Thoughts on Faith, Dawn, and Violet's investigation?

IC:

Faith, Dawn, and Violet are traveling down to Leed's Point, Dawn was looking up in the sky just incase any air attack" Don't believe in it do you? Given what we've fought it's kinda surprising"

"Not that I don't believe in it, I mean outside of Leprechauns all bets are off. Usually with legends like this it's just a bunch of pranks and cranks. And once you've finally met said legend it isn't how you imagined it" Dawn said then the two stopped and find that the forest itself have gotten rather quiet

"Yeah." Faith looked around and noticed the stillness of the area" Definitely getting close" she looked at the young Slayers" Come on"

more_horiz
OT: YAY Faith! Very Happy
And, having watched the Leprechaun Movies (Yes, you may mock me for it) I can only wish the girls luck against such a beast.
Remember, they have weaknesses: Four leaf clovers and shining shoes. I think silver might be one too.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
And, having watched the Leprechaun Movies (Yes, you may mock me for it) I can only wish the girls luck against such a beast.
Remember, they have weaknesses: Four leaf clovers and shining shoes. I think silver might be one too.

I love the movies. Even the sequels!

While Buffy and the gang were talking, some is about finding a spokesperson for the agency while the rest of the topic is about what Willow had sensed awhile back. Then the doorbell rang to Why Do Birds Suddenly Appear. Angel hanged his head at the tone then glanced at Xander who shook his head" Don't look it me. It was Andrew's idea"

"Give it a month Xander, I'll get new one tomorrow" Giles said while straightening his hat

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

While Buffy and the gang were talking, some is about finding a spokesperson for the agency while the rest of the topic is about what Willow had sensed awhile back. Then the doorbell rang to Why Do Birds Suddenly Appear. Angel hanged his head at the tone then glanced at Xander who shook his head" Don't look it me. It was Andrew's idea"

"Give it a month Xander, I'll get new one tomorrow" Giles said while straightening his hat

Buffy walked over to get the door. "Hello and welcome to Slayer Investigations!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Buffy walked over to get the door. "Hello and welcome to Slayer Investigations!"

"And a hello to you love" Spike smiled at Buffy

Angel's eyes widened as his senses picked up something familiar then immediately goes to the direction Buffy went to

Moments earlier

"Didn't I tell you we'll make it before sunrise" Spike said proudly while he parked the car infront of the hotel

Dru looked out to see the sign on the investigations agency next to the hotel"Da..Angel did some redecorating"

Anya looked out with Dru" Could use my own personal touch to make it look more decent. Still passable"

Spike looked at the two" Best I should go first, if we all go at once the shock may be too much." He opened the door then as he got to the place he rings the doorbell, hearing it Spike frowned(Don't tell me he's gone soft on me). A familiar scent he picked up as he hears someone approach the door made him smile.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Angel's eyes widened as his senses picked up something familiar then immediately goes to the direction Buffy went to

Moments earlier

"Didn't I tell you we'll make it before sunrise" Spike said proudly while he parked the car infront of the hotel

Dru looked out to see the sign on the investigations agency next to the hotel"Da..Angel did some redecorating"

Anya looked out with Dru" Could use my own personal touch to make it look more decent. Still passable"

Spike looked at the two" Best I should go first, if we all go at once the shock may be too much." He opened the door then as he got to the place he rings the doorbell, hearing it Spike frowned(Don't tell me he's gone soft on me). A familiar scent he picked up as he hears someone approach the door made him smile.

Buffy stared in shock for a moment before reaching up and grabbing his face. He was solid. She could touch him. This was real. ".......Spike.....G-guys? GUYS! It's Spike!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Moments earlier

Buffy stared in shock for a moment before reaching up and grabbing his face. He was solid. She could touch him. This was real. ".......Spike.....G-guys? GUYS! It's Spike!"

Spike reached up and grabbed her hands gently" Yes love, it's me"

Angel is the first to see Spike, he brushed off his interaction with Buffy, then manages to speak out" I've always said death is too good for you"

"The most flattering thing you've ever said to me, mate" Spike said

"....He's real right?" Xander asked Giles"It appears so"

Anya looked at Dru" Looks like our cue" she and Dru opened the door

"I suppose now is a good time to bring this up. Not the only one who has returned" Spike said then he noticed Angel's expression. He sees Dru outside and just when he was minutes away from vamping out and attacking her Spike stopped him"Whoa settle down!!! At least give me a moment to explain. The Dru you see is sort of the same Dru but souled now"

Angel blinked"What?"

Xander simply walked past the others as he saw someone that surprised him more than the presence of Spike and Dru" Please." He said with his voice almost breaking"Please tell me this isn't some kind of sick demon mind game"

Anya simply reached up and cupped his face with her hand gently" It's not." She smiled, close to tearing up"It's me Xander"

He pulls her into a hug, deep down theres a cynical part of him that assumes it's all just some kind of dream but at this moment he doesn't care. His eye closed tightly as he pulled her close, not wanting this moment to end.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments?from=Main.HeartwarmingMoments

OT: Admit it. They deserve this.

more_horiz
OT: Agreed.

IC: "Well...you two should come in." Buffy said to Spike and Dru. "So, what happened to you? Last I saw you Spike, you went all light on us and collapsed the Hellmouth."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

IC: "Well...you two should come in." Buffy said to Spike and Dru. "So, what happened to you? Last I saw you Spike, you went all light on us and collapsed the Hellmouth."

Spike looked at Buffy for a moment, flashes of a vamped Spike running through a forrest that's in flames then cut his way through a hostile demon resident of Purgatory

Angel and Giles studied both Spike and Dru's expressions it's obviously a subject that they'd rather avoid but Spike found his voice and responded" The best answer I can give is, I've been to hell and back"

"More like Purgatory and back, same meaning though" Dru responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Spike looked at Buffy for a moment, flashes of a vamped Spike running through a forrest that's in flames then cut his way through a hostile demon resident of Purgatory

Angel and Giles studied both Spike and Dru's expressions it's obviously a subject that they'd rather avoid but Spike found his voice and responded" The best answer I can give is, I've been to hell and back"

"Wait....Purgatory?" Buffy asked. "That's the place between heaven and hell right?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Wait....Purgatory?" Buffy asked. "That's the place between heaven and hell right?"

PT: BTW posted a PM Smile

IC: "That's right." Spike said

more_horiz
"I....had no idea...I'm sorry. Come on, sit down.."

"Anya! I guess this means Spike and Dru brought you back to life with them?" Willow asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Anya! I guess this means Spike and Dru brought you back to life with them?" Willow asked.

Spike nods then followed Buffy

Dru was about to join but she felt a hand on her shoulder then faced Angel" Mind if we talk?". Dru nods then accompanies him.

"Pretty much." Anya said to Willow" It was a I help them, they help me kind of deal"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dru was about to join but she felt a hand on her shoulder then faced Angel" Mind if we talk?". Dru nods then accompanies him.

"Pretty much." Anya said to Willow" It was a I help them, they help me kind of deal"

Buffy got them some drinks. "Ummmm....so, you'll be happy to know we all made it out. Faith is out patrolling with Dawn and Violet right now and Angel is working with Wolfram and Hart."

"So that was what I sensed, a resurrection spell. It makes sense that I would be able to sense magic that powerful from so far away." Willow nodded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Buffy got them some drinks. "Ummmm....so, you'll be happy to know we all made it out. Faith is out patrolling with Dawn and Violet right now and Angel is working with Wolfram and Hart."

"So that was what I sensed, a resurrection spell. It makes sense that I would be able to sense magic that powerful from so far away." Willow nodded.

Angel and Dru are at what used to be the ballroom of the hotel is now a combat area for the young slayers that Buffy and Co are now slaying. Drusilla is the first to speak out before Angel could get a say" I know what you're going to ask. You're wondering how I got my soul back?"

Angel nods" Do you know how that happen?" Dru shook her head" No. I don't even remember how I got into Purgatory. All I remember when I woke up was that I was wrecked with extreme guilt. There were times I've wanted to just end it but given the circumstances that was impossible

Spike laughed" So Angels turned into a bureaucrat." He took a drink then looked at Buffy to asked" When you founded out about his involvement with Wolfram & Hart how did you feel about it?"

"It was something I've picked up when I once read your book of spells awhile back. I figured it may one day come in handy" Anya responded

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply