ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionBuffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Episode 2
Beach Fun

11:30AM

"Home sweet home guys" Xander said as he helped take the luggage out

"I could have done that" Faith said as she got out of the van with her arm in a sling due to her fight with the Jersey Devil

"I know but till you heal up consider me your personal manservant" Xander said" BTW before you guys get in theres something you should.." He didn't have a chance to finish as he sees Dawn rush out, eager to meet the others"

Figuring why not surprise them she knocked on the door then looked in shock at who she would see.

"Morning Nibblit" Spike greeted

"S.."Was all Dawn could let out then her eyes rolled to the back of her head then she collapsed but Xander was there just in time to catch her

"Sure do have a way with women Spike" Xander said holding her then looked back to a stunned Violet and Faith" Yeeah" He looked down sheepishly then looked back up"Footnote version. Spike's back, Dru has a soul and is apart of the good guys now, and they somehow brought Anya back from the dead

Faith exhaled then looked at Violet" Well the luggage isn't going to carry themselves in. Mind helping Xander with that?"

"Uh...y-yeah sure" Violet said then turned to gather the rest of the luggage

"Welcome back btw" Faith said to Spike as she walked in" I'd hug you but.." she motiones to her arm

"You're in luck Faith. The doctor is in." Buffy smiled as she gestured to Willow's door. It was open and Willows was inside preparing for a healing spell.

"Heal away. BTW B thanks for lending me your Troll Hammer" Faith said to Buffy

"NP, that's all yours. Swing away." Buffy said.

Once Faith lay down in the circle, Willow chanted, her eyes turned white and the lights flickered. The circle began spinning as white light floated up out of it and into Faith's wounds, healing them. Willow continued until the process fully healed Faith. Once she stopped and closed her eyes, everything went back to normal.

Faith removed the sling then she examined it, no bite marks or cuts presented. The arm even functioned right as she moved it" So whats the bill Doc?"

"Just keep fighting the good fight and we'll call it even." Willow smiled.

descriptionBuffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Episode 2
Beach Fun

11:30AM

"Home sweet home guys" Xander said as he helped take the luggage out

"I could have done that" Faith said as she got out of the van with her arm in a sling due to her fight with the Jersey Devil

"I know but till you heal up consider me your personal manservant" Xander said" BTW before you guys get in theres something you should.." He didn't have a chance to finish as he sees Dawn rush out, eager to meet the others"

Figuring why not surprise them she knocked on the door then looked in shock at who she would see.

"Morning Nibblit" Spike greeted

"S.."Was all Dawn could let out then her eyes rolled to the back of her head then she collapsed but Xander was there just in time to catch her

"Sure do have a way with women Spike" Xander said holding her then looked back to a stunned Violet and Faith" Yeeah" He looked down sheepishly then looked back up"Footnote version. Spike's back, Dru has a soul and is apart of the good guys now, and they somehow brought Anya back from the dead

Faith exhaled then looked at Violet" Well the luggage isn't going to carry themselves in. Mind helping Xander with that?"

"Uh...y-yeah sure" Violet said then turned to gather the rest of the luggage

"Welcome back btw" Faith said to Spike as she walked in" I'd hug you but.." she motiones to her arm

"You're in luck Faith. The doctor is in." Buffy smiled as she gestured to Willow's door. It was open and Willows was inside preparing for a healing spell.

"Heal away. BTW B thanks for lending me your Troll Hammer" Faith said to Buffy

"NP, that's all yours. Swing away." Buffy said.

Once Faith lay down in the circle, Willow chanted, her eyes turned white and the lights flickered. The circle began spinning as white light floated up out of it and into Faith's wounds, healing them. Willow continued until the process fully healed Faith. Once she stopped and closed her eyes, everything went back to normal.

Faith removed the sling then she examined it, no bite marks or cuts presented. The arm even functioned right as she moved it" So whats the bill Doc?"

"Just keep fighting the good fight and we'll call it even." Willow smiled.

Faith nods" Soo. Dru's good now. How do you guys feel about that?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"She has her soul back and with what she went through in Limbo....I-we think she's earned some trust at least. Hell, I left my door open."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"She has her soul back and with what she went through in Limbo....I-we think she's earned some trust at least. Hell, I left my door open."

"Point. Might have to break that news to Dawn when she wakes up" Faith said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Buffy's already on it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Buffy's already on it."

Dawn opened her eyes, she sees Giles come in with a cup of tea then offered it to her" Thanks Giles" she noticed Buffy arriving" So was I dreaming the whole thing? Did I really see.." Dawn was cut off till when she saw Dru. She suddenly went silent then as Drusilla got closer Dawn lunges at her with fury in her eyes but Giles and Buffy quickly grabbed her and held her back

"Dawn, Dawn listen to me!" Giles said" Dru has a soul now and as Anya and Spike explained she's no longer evil"

Dawn's struggle's cease then she now looked more confused than angry" Anya?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Buffy's already on it."

Dawn opened her eyes, she sees Giles come in with a cup of tea then offered it to her" Thanks Giles" she noticed Buffy arriving" So was I dreaming the whole thing? Did I really see.." Dawn was cut off till when she saw Dru. She suddenly went silent then as Drusilla got closer Dawn lunges at her with fury in her eyes but Giles and Buffy quickly grabbed her and held her back

"Dawn, Dawn listen to me!" Giles said" Dru has a soul now and as Anya and Spike explained she's no longer evil"

Dawn's struggle's cease then she now looked more confused than angry" Anya?"

"She's still asleep. They'll explain things when she gets up. But for now, Drusilla's five-by-five. She's cool." Buffy explained.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply