ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionBuffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"I....had no idea...I'm sorry. Come on, sit down.."

"Anya! I guess this means Spike and Dru brought you back to life with them?" Willow asked.

Spike nods then followed Buffy

Dru was about to join but she felt a hand on her shoulder then faced Angel" Mind if we talk?". Dru nods then accompanies him.

"Pretty much." Anya said to Willow" It was a I help them, they help me kind of deal"

Buffy got them some drinks. "Ummmm....so, you'll be happy to know we all made it out. Faith is out patrolling with Dawn and Violet right now and Angel is working with Wolfram and Hart."

"So that was what I sensed, a resurrection spell. It makes sense that I would be able to sense magic that powerful from so far away." Willow nodded.

Angel and Dru are at what used to be the ballroom of the hotel is now a combat area for the young slayers that Buffy and Co are now slaying. Drusilla is the first to speak out before Angel could get a say" I know what you're going to ask. You're wondering how I got my soul back?"

Angel nods" Do you know how that happen?" Dru shook her head" No. I don't even remember how I got into Purgatory. All I remember when I woke up was that I was wrecked with extreme guilt. There were times I've wanted to just end it but given the circumstances that was impossible

Spike laughed" So Angels turned into a bureaucrat." He took a drink then looked at Buffy to asked" When you founded out about his involvement with Wolfram & Hart how did you feel about it?"

"It was something I've picked up when I once read your book of spells awhile back. I figured it may one day come in handy" Anya responded

"A good thing you did. We're very happy to see all of you again." Willow smiled.

"Well, I didn't know much about it until he explained what the organization was." Buffy nodded. "Afterwords though....I'm going to trust that he knows what he's doing."

descriptionBuffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 8

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Anya! I guess this means Spike and Dru brought you back to life with them?" Willow asked.

Dru was about to join but she felt a hand on her shoulder then faced Angel" Mind if we talk?". Dru nods then accompanies him.

"Pretty much." Anya said to Willow" It was a I help them, they help me kind of deal"

Buffy got them some drinks. "Ummmm....so, you'll be happy to know we all made it out. Faith is out patrolling with Dawn and Violet right now and Angel is working with Wolfram and Hart."

"So that was what I sensed, a resurrection spell. It makes sense that I would be able to sense magic that powerful from so far away." Willow nodded.

Angel and Dru are at what used to be the ballroom of the hotel is now a combat area for the young slayers that Buffy and Co are now slaying. Drusilla is the first to speak out before Angel could get a say" I know what you're going to ask. You're wondering how I got my soul back?"

Angel nods" Do you know how that happen?" Dru shook her head" No. I don't even remember how I got into Purgatory. All I remember when I woke up was that I was wrecked with extreme guilt. There were times I've wanted to just end it but given the circumstances that was impossible

Spike laughed" So Angels turned into a bureaucrat." He took a drink then looked at Buffy to asked" When you founded out about his involvement with Wolfram & Hart how did you feel about it?"

"It was something I've picked up when I once read your book of spells awhile back. I figured it may one day come in handy" Anya responded

"A good thing you did. We're very happy to see all of you again." Willow smiled.

"Well, I didn't know much about it until he explained what the organization was." Buffy nodded. "Afterwords though....I'm going to trust that he knows what he's doing."

"Dru...As someone whose been there"

Drusilla shook her head" Concern appreciated Angel but I'm handling it."

Anya smiled"Likewise"

Xander remained silent during the whole conversation which brought Anya to attention" You're more quiet than usual"

"Just...You helped closed the Hellmouth and sacrificed your life to save someone else yet your reward is being sent into that hellhole" Xander said

"He always do. Sadly it usually comes back to bite him" Spike said" So Nibblet is following your footsteps?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Anya smiled"Likewise"

Xander remained silent during the whole conversation which brought Anya to attention" You're more quiet than usual"

"Just...You helped closed the Hellmouth and sacrificed your life to save someone else yet your reward is being sent into that hellhole" Xander said

"He always do. Sadly it usually comes back to bite him" Spike said" So Nibblet is following your footsteps?"

"Yeah, Dawn and the Potentials are really coming into their own. You should see her fights with Faith." Buffy smiled.

"She's back now and that's what matters." Willow said. "Now, I'm going to call Dawn and the girls back and get a celebration dinner ready. I'll leave you two alone in the meantime."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Anya smiled"Likewise"

"Yeah, Dawn and the Potentials are really coming into their own. You should see her fights with Faith." Buffy smiled.

"She's back now and that's what matters." Willow said. "Now, I'm going to call Dawn and the girls back and get a celebration dinner ready. I'll leave you two alone in the meantime."

Spike quirked an eyebrow" So you and Faith are"crosses his index and middle fingers in that implying you're in a relationship gesture" Close"

Xander nods" Point taken. BTW I'd check to make sure that situation in Jersey is taken care of before you call in. Faith can get a bit cranky when someone calls her in the middle of a battle"

"You mean crankier than normal?" Anya said

Xander smiled then fist pumped her" Good one"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Anya smiled"Likewise"

Spike quirked an eyebrow" So you and Faith are"crosses his index and middle fingers in that implying you're in a relationship gesture" Close"

Xander nods" Point taken. BTW I'd check to make sure that situation in Jersey is taken care of before you call in. Faith can get a bit cranky when someone calls her in the middle of a battle"

"In your dreams William. We're just good friends." Buffy said.

"A good point." Willow said and left to her room to grab the crystal ball for scrying.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Anya smiled"Likewise"

"A good point." Willow said and left to her room to grab the crystal ball for scrying.

"That's how it usually starts pet" Spike said teasingly

http://www.elktownship.com/my6.gif

Shroud's House-Birthplace of The Jersey Devil

The Jersey Devil burst through the roof of the house carrying Faith in it's mouth as it flies into the air. Dawn and Violet ran outside as they see both the Jersey Devil and faith in the air. Both of them looked like they've been in a intense battle. Both are pretty battle worn with Dawn limping out of the house. Wiping the blood from her nose, which has been broken since the battle while Violet has a few nasty scratches on her face

"You damn bastard!!!" Faith cursed as she kept stabbing the Jersey Devil in the neck but it still kept biting down on her right arm

"Any ideas?" Dawn asked Violet who responded" There's always the troll hammer"

Dawn turned then went back inside the house to get it

The Jersey Devil soared into the night sky clawing at Faith who blocked it's attacks as she also kept on stabbing it.

"Ok Vi. I'm going to toss this to Faith so she can strike the monster with it" Dawn said

"Given the height you need to have a lot of arm power and a keen accuracy" Violet said then takes up the crossbow and aimed at the Jersey Devil" Going to lower it down some" she fired at the creature's wings then they managed to make it's mark and the creature starts to slowly descend. The two Slayers follow the creature and they noticed them getting closer to the lake"Now!!" Violet said to Dawn who signal's Faith then she throws the hammer to her. Faith puts the dagger in her pocket then caught the hammer then raised it above her head" Lights out you unholy bastard" she then strikes the monster with it then the two fall into the lake and landed with a loud splash

"Faith" Violet said with concern in her voice and she sees something swimming in the water. Dawn and Violet prepared themselves and they're relieved to see Faith emerging out of the water with a Troll Hammer in hand. They also noticed that her other arm is bleeding. Dawn rushed to Faith" Is it dead"

"Out of commission, permanently" Faith said then Dawn hugs her, Violet was about to join in but Faith stopped her" Save the group hugs till we finish the job. We need proof that we've accomplished what we set out to do"

"Faith. Still have your daggar" Dawn asked then Faith nods and gave it to her. Dawn takes a deep breath then dives into the lake

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Anya smiled"Likewise"

"That's how it usually starts pet" Spike said teasingly

http://www.elktownship.com/my6.gif

Shroud's House-Birthplace of The Jersey Devil

The Jersey Devil burst through the roof of the house carrying Faith in it's mouth as it flies into the air. Dawn and Violet ran outside as they see both the Jersey Devil and faith in the air. Both of them looked like they've been in a intense battle. Both are pretty battle worn with Dawn limping out of the house. Wiping the blood from her nose, which has been broken since the battle while Violet has a few nasty scratches on her face

"You damn bastard!!!" Faith cursed as she kept stabbing the Jersey Devil in the neck but it still kept biting down on her right arm

"Any ideas?" Dawn asked Violet who responded" There's always the troll hammer"

Dawn turned then went back inside the house to get it

The Jersey Devil soared into the night sky clawing at Faith who blocked it's attacks as she also kept on stabbing it.

"Ok Vi. I'm going to toss this to Faith so she can strike the monster with it" Dawn said

"Given the height you need to have a lot of arm power and a keen accuracy" Violet said then takes up the crossbow and aimed at the Jersey Devil" Going to lower it down some" she fired at the creature's wings then they managed to make it's mark and the creature starts to slowly descend. The two Slayers follow the creature and they noticed them getting closer to the lake"Now!!" Violet said to Dawn who signal's Faith then she throws the hammer to her. Faith puts the dagger in her pocket then caught the hammer then raised it above her head" Lights out you unholy bastard" she then strikes the monster with it then the two fall into the lake and landed with a loud splash

"Faith" Violet said with concern in her voice and she sees something swimming in the water. Dawn and Violet prepared themselves and they're relieved to see Faith emerging out of the water with a Troll Hammer in hand. They also noticed that her other arm is bleeding. Dawn rushed to Faith" Is it dead"

"Out of commission, permanently" Faith said then Dawn hugs her, Violet was about to join in but Faith stopped her" Save the group hugs till we finish the job. We need proof that we've accomplished what we set out to do"

"Faith. Still have your daggar" Dawn asked then Faith nods and gave it to her. Dawn takes a deep breath then dives into the lake

Smile

more_horiz
OT: That's how it's done.

IC: Buffy gave him a punch in the arm.

Willow contacted the team.
Faith, Dawn, Violet, a job well done.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Haven't lost your touch I see" Spike grinned while favoring his arm

"Piece of cake Will" Faith said then heard Dawn emerged from the water with the severed head of the Jersey Devil in hand and putting up a dagger with another

"Good job Slayer Team!!" Violet said then Dawn and Faith glanced at her

"It's the name of our group. Pretty catchy huh" Violet said then Dawn sighed" Keep trying Vi"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Piece of cake Will" Faith said then heard Dawn emerged from the water with the severed head of the Jersey Devil in hand and putting up a dagger with another

"It's the name of our group. Pretty catchy huh" Violet said then Dawn sighed" Keep trying Vi"

BTW responded to the Firewolf thread and check out the OVA Beach Party post Wink Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Rest up and then come on home, we've got someone who wants to see you three.

"You know it. I've gotten stronger ever since I pulled out the scythe."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"This time. You and patch take the next case"

Violet examined her arm" That could use medical attention"

"No biggie. Will just say we were attacked by a bear" Faith said

Dawn looked at the decapitated head of the Jersey Devil" Yeah I think they'll buy that"

"Why cant we just tell them the real cause of our injuries?" Violet asked the two

"Vi, I don't think many will be accustomed to the belief that we were roughed up by some supernatural urban legend" Faith noted then Violet nods" Good point"

"So how did this new business venture of yours came about?" Spike asked Buffy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Dawn looked at the decapitated head of the Jersey Devil" Yeah I think they'll buy that"

"Why cant we just tell them the real cause of our injuries?" Violet asked the two

"Vi, I don't think many will be accustomed to the belief that we were roughed up by some supernatural urban legend" Faith noted then Violet nods" Good point"

"We were in the area and we met up with Angel. He told us that since he's an Exec now,that Angel Investigations needs someone else to run it and we'd be the best for the job. We have our own building, a place to stay and we get paid to fight the forces of evil."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"We were in the area and we met up with Angel. He told us that since he's an Exec now,that Angel Investigations needs someone else to run it and we'd be the best for the job. We have our own building, a place to stay and we get paid to fight the forces of evil."

"After everything that we've went through love, it's nice to know that things are finally looking up for us" Spike said.

Elsewhere

A man was running down the street he looked young, around 19ish tops. He hears the laughter of the attacker who then mocked" Don't be afraid, I wont hurt you" He runs down the subway which looked to be completely empty he was struck from behind then he fell to the floor"Please.. don't kill me"

He was kicked on his back to look up at the face of a vampire" I love it when they beg, makes the blood taste much sweeter"

The vampire hears a whistle behind him and turns to see a lone female staring him down" If it's prey you want. Why not go after a more challenging prey?"

"A Slayer!" The vampire said flashing his fangs

The female smiled" In the flesh"

The vampire lunged at her but the Slayer threw the stake at his heart then the vampire went to dust" Well that was disappointing" she commented then looked at the man and went up to him" Don't have to worry about him anymore" she offered her hand

He accept it then stood up"Thanks" he smiled then it soon turned to horror as the Slayer pulled him to her then held him with one hand while yanking his hair back with another" Thanks nothing. I don't want a vampire taking whats mine" The Slayer's face turned and sharp fangs appeared and she brought them down to the victim. Scene went to black and all one hears is the man's screams.

Cue ending credits

more_horiz
"Yeah, with all of us working in the same city, I have a feeling that the force of darkness are going to finally do the smart thing and stay underground." Buffy laughed. "Am I right Giles?"

The Slayerettes, another name for the Potentials, looked up as Lorne walked in.

"Spike, this is Lorne, Lorne, this is Spike."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Yeah, with all of us working in the same city, I have a feeling that the force of darkness are going to finally do the smart thing and stay underground." Buffy laughed. "Am I right Giles?"

The Slayerettes, another name for the Potentials, looked up as Lorne walked in.

"Spike, this is Lorne, Lorne, this is Spike."

Caught the end there?

more_horiz
SLAYER-VAMPS! Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Episode 2: Prologue

Santa Monica
6:30AM

There were a few people walking the beach around that time. The majority were hanging around at the boardwalk. A woman who looks to be around her mid fifties walks her dog around the sandy beach. It was a usual routine for her, she and her dog would go out for a morning walk for a good 20min then return home.

She felt her right foot being pulled into the sand. She stumbled then tried to take her foot out but it wont budge" Oh God, somebody help me!!!" She was pulled some more and both of her feet are pulled in the sand. She continued to cry for help, she's now half way sinked into the sand and she started to scream in a mixture of terror, now in pain. Tears streaming down her face. Her whole body has sunk into the sand and only her hands are seen waving frantically as if trying desperatly to find something to pull her out. The muffled screams soon die then the rest of her sunk into the sand. The screams are gone and so is the person that it belonged to

more_horiz
OT: Nice Intro.

Also, neat timing. I was watching Tremors today after all. Laughing

more_horiz
Episode 2
Beach Fun

11:30AM

"Home sweet home guys" Xander said as he helped take the luggage out

"I could have done that" Faith said as she got out of the van with her arm in a sling due to her fight with the Jersey Devil

"I know but till you heal up consider me your personal manservant" Xander said" BTW before you guys get in theres something you should.." He didn't have a chance to finish as he sees Dawn rush out, eager to meet the others"

Figuring why not surprise them she knocked on the door then looked in shock at who she would see.

"Morning Nibblit" Spike greeted

"S.."Was all Dawn could let out then her eyes rolled to the back of her head then she collapsed but Xander was there just in time to catch her

"Sure do have a way with women Spike" Xander said holding her then looked back to a stunned Violet and Faith" Yeeah" He looked down sheepishly then looked back up"Footnote version. Spike's back, Dru has a soul and is apart of the good guys now, and they somehow brought Anya back from the dead

Faith exhaled then looked at Violet" Well the luggage isn't going to carry themselves in. Mind helping Xander with that?"

"Uh...y-yeah sure" Violet said then turned to gather the rest of the luggage

"Welcome back btw" Faith said to Spike as she walked in" I'd hug you but.." she motiones to her arm

Last edited by Legato on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Nice Intro.

Also, neat timing. I was watching Tremors today after all. Laughing

lol! Nice!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Episode 2
Beach Fun

"I could have done that" Faith said as she got out of the van with her arm in a sling due to her fight with the Jersey Devil

"I know but till you heal up consider me your personal manservant" Xander said" BTW before you guys get in theres something you should.." He didn't have a chance to finish as he sees Dawn rush out, eager to meet the others"

Figuring why not surprise them she knocked on the door then looked in shock at who she would see.

"S.."Was all Dawn could let out then her eyes rolled to the back of her head then she collapsed but Xander was there just in time to catch her

"Sure do have a way with women Spike" Xander said holding her then looked back to a stunned Violet and Faith" Yeeah" He looked down sheepishly then looked back up"Footnote version. Spike's back, Dru has a soul and is apart of the good guys now, and they somehow brought Anya back from the dead

Faith exhaled then looked at Violet" Well the luggage isn't going to carry themselves in. Mind helping Xander with that?"

"Welcome back btw" Faith said to Spike as she walked in" I'd hug you but.." she motiones to her arm

"You're in luck Faith. The doctor is in." Buffy smiled as she gestured to Willow's door. It was open and Willows was inside preparing for a healing spell.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Episode 2
Beach Fun

"You're in luck Faith. The doctor is in." Buffy smiled as she gestured to Willow's door. It was open and Willows was inside preparing for a healing spell.

"Heal away. BTW B thanks for lending me your Troll Hammer" Faith said to Buffy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Episode 2
Beach Fun

"NP, that's all yours. Swing away." Buffy said.

Once Faith lay down in the circle, Willow chanted, her eyes turned white and the lights flickered. The circle began spinning as white light floated up out of it and into Faith's wounds, healing them. Willow continued until the process fully healed Faith. Once she stopped and closed her eyes, everything went back to normal.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Episode 2
Beach Fun

"NP, that's all yours. Swing away." Buffy said.

Once Faith lay down in the circle, Willow chanted, her eyes turned white and the lights flickered. The circle began spinning as white light floated up out of it and into Faith's wounds, healing them. Willow continued until the process fully healed Faith. Once she stopped and closed her eyes, everything went back to normal.

Faith removed the sling then she examined it, no bite marks or cuts presented. The arm even functioned right as she moved it" So whats the bill Doc?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply