ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyRe: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sinister would have a kid or two

though Ms Sinister was pretty weird, esp since she/he made out with an x-man (who i'm pretty sure sinister hates) but it all turned otu to be mindgames

Marvel Villain mindgames are weird.

Anway, cool character.

descriptionThe CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyRe: The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

though Ms Sinister was pretty weird, esp since she/he made out with an x-man (who i'm pretty sure sinister hates) but it all turned otu to be mindgames

Didn't Miss Sinister made out with Daken? Haven't read an X-Comic in awhile but I've seen the pics. Dude really gets around

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Didn't Miss Sinister made out with Daken? Haven't read an X-Comic in awhile but I've seen the pics. Dude really gets around
I think it was daken but then again like guy said he's made out with bullseye, moonstone, I think Noh-varr

and with those two (sinister and daken) it all felt like mind games and stuff you know?

more_horiz
AOM

Name: Flannery Kingston

Appearance:

The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Genera10

Bio: In this universe Flannery joined the resistance group after finding out that the X-Men were responsible for the destruction of Exodus City that claim the lives of her friends and family and it was an event that mentally scarred her to the point that it left her unable to speak. She joins the resistance in a effort to find the mutant behind the explosion. She also protects both the humans from being oppressed by the mutants but also mutants who wanted nothing to do with the X-Men's reign and who are wrongfully hunted down by people who want to take their agression out on them.

more_horiz
What would you do for w Klondike Bar?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Topple the current homo sapien-centric power structure and replace it with a homo superior centered culture

THE FUTURE IS NOW

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Punch out the Joker. king

more_horiz
AOM Blob
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/zlu1ea.jpg
An elite member of the Brotherhood of X-Men, he happily sided with his fellow mutants during the war, eagerly participating in taking down the rest of the Superheroes. Blob was among the team that brought down the SHIELD Helicarrier when Wanda teleported a number of them on board. Blob rampaged through the carrier with the others, killing several agents before being confronted by Hawkeye, Maria Hill and Black Widow. The trio fought as hard as they could but were quickly overwhelmed by Blob's strength, eventually culminating in Blob outright swallowing Clint and capturing Hill and Natasha, taking them as slaves. In present times he's been living a life of luxury as a mutant with a number of servants. The peace time has lead to Blob gaining a large amount of size and weight as well. He is currently helping the Brotherhood hunt down Richards.

more_horiz
Psionica
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/062/c/c/Villainous_Pheon_by_kaizerin.jpg
An on again off again ally of the Chase Siblings and a friend of Alex, also a maybe lover (She can't seem to make up her mind on that. Laughing ) An increidbly powerful psychic, she has been offered to join teams, both good and evil, but prefers to keep to herself and train her powers. She doesn't take sides in the human vs mutant conflict, merely letting the others handle it and beating down any mutant haters dumb enough to go after her. Amusingly she gets along fairly well with Spider-Man and even offered to have a chat with Jameson regarding the Bugle's constant libel against him, but Spider-Man assured her it was no big deal. They then went on to beat down the Sinister Six for the heck of it.
No one knows her real name and Psionica doesn't give it, though there are rumors and jokes that she's part of the Summers Family Tree.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
AOM Blob
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/zlu1ea.jpg
An elite member of the Brotherhood of X-Men, he happily sided with his fellow mutants during the war, eagerly participating in taking down the rest of the Superheroes. Blob was among the team that brought down the SHIELD Helicarrier when Wanda teleported a number of them on board. Blob rampaged through the carrier with the others, killing several agents before being confronted by Hawkeye, Maria Hill and Black Widow. The trio fought as hard as they could but were quickly overwhelmed by Blob's strength, eventually culminating in Blob outright swallowing Clint and capturing Hill and Natasha, taking them as slaves. In present times he's been living a life of luxury as a mutant with a number of servants. The peace time has lead to Blob gaining a large amount of size and weight as well. He is currently helping the Brotherhood hunt down Richards.

And Hawkeye killed him by stabbing his heart while rescuing Natasha and Hill in the process. Sorry dude but that whole thing just reminded me of that horrible portrayal of Blob in Ultimatum

more_horiz
Yeah, good point.

Any ideas?

more_horiz
The CAU and Marvel RPG Sign Up Thread - Page 6 27wt0t4

AOM Johnny Storm.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Yeah, good point.

Any ideas?

I was thinking less of a complete monster but more like 21 from Venture Brothers. Took A Level In Badass due to the death of his friend Toad, this was before the war actually. Started training a little more and somehow managed to morph most of his fat into muscle, although not too muscular. More like Stout Strength. Even earn a badass nickname among the members called The Implacable Blob and a drill seargant to the Brotherhood recruits and the man responsible in keeping them in line should they step out of it. He would grow into a Papa Wolf like character towards the less strong and younger Brotherhood members. His goal is to search for the person responsible in killing his friend Toad.

He's a minority among the rest of the Brotherhood in that despite the ongoings there is a good person inside. For instance he'd often talk with Cody Chase whenever he's not doing Brotherhood work and the two developed a bond

During the war he was among the few Brotherhood that was disgusted concerning the plot to level Exodus City. An act that caused him to have some degree of doubts. Years later he was met by Wolverine who had provided him information as to who could have killed Toad. The information revealed that it was someone among the Brotherhood/X-Men ranks so Blob worked as a double agent of sorts. He had met Cody again who has grown up and suffered a degree of sanity slippage due to the horrible ordeals the war has given him and also discovered that Elizabeth suffered the same fate. He hopes in trying to keep the two on the side of the angels.

*whew*

Speaking of Cody and Elizabeth. Thier AOM counterparts

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/irredeemable1.jpg

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Ultrawoman#/d1hihxm

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Yeah, good point.

Any ideas?
well since this is an alt universe Age of thing, he could do something different and still have a bunch of females waiting on him hand and foot

rather than being the underworld kingpin in regular marvel/cau, Blob is a legitimate businessman in the new mutant-centric world who also owns a nightclub where he has human females dance for him and wait on the guy's every whim

Blob's been one of the few brotherhood members who's had to face constant rejection, derision and outright disgust from humans and even fellow mutants, so this twisted AOM version would internalize that and keep these things around

he doesn't have to keep Hill and Widow as slaves but if we really wanna make this bleak, there's probably going to be casualties or at least diminished forces. I just feel like if we've got the mutants ruling around then their opposition (Avengers/Ultimates) should be utterly demolished after throwing down against the combined force of the various x-men and brotherhood members.

plus who doesn't like seeing Blob as the Mutant world version of Norman Osborn/Tony Stark with Forge as his main technician or something?

He's had Forge rework the Sentinels to protect mutant families from human attackers, making the robots much more personalized and smaller in height (human size drones) which were created after dismantling the vision and uploading his brain into the machines

Plus the resistance having Doom means we could have a few more unscrupulous characters in there too

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Yeah, good point.

Any ideas?
well since this is an alt universe Age of thing, he could do something different and still have a bunch of females waiting on him hand and foot

rather than being the underworld kingpin in regular marvel/cau, Blob is a legitimate businessman in the new mutant-centric world who also owns a nightclub where he has human females dance for him and wait on the guy's every whim

Blob's been one of the few brotherhood members who's had to face constant rejection, derision and outright disgust from humans and even fellow mutants, so this twisted AOM version would internalize that and keep these things around

he doesn't have to keep Hill and Widow as slaves but if we really wanna make this bleak, there's probably going to be casualties or at least diminished forces. I just feel like if we've got the mutants ruling around then their opposition (Avengers/Ultimates) should be utterly demolished after throwing down against the combined force of the various x-men and brotherhood members.

plus who doesn't like seeing Blob as the Mutant world version of Norman Osborn/Tony Stark with Forge as his main technician or something?

He's had Forge rework the Sentinels to protect mutant families from human attackers, making the robots much more personalized and smaller in height (human size drones) which were created after dismantling the vision and uploading his brain into the machines

Plus the resistance having Doom means we could have a few more unscrupulous characters in there too

He's not an underworld kingpin. Remember I told you that me and Guy decided to go with Classic Kingpin instead of Blob

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Yeah, good point.

Any ideas?

He's not an underworld kingpin. Remember I told you that me and Guy decided to go with Classic Kingpin instead of Blob
my bad but other than that do you have anything to add or is this just the only thing that was sticking out?

sorry I forgot

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Yeah, good point.

Any ideas?

my bad but other than that do you have anything to add or is this just the only thing that was sticking out?

sorry I forgot

Look up.

more_horiz
I'll think about it all.
Interestingly the whole double agent thing was the idea I was going to go with for AOM Stronghold.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/109/f/0/f0da11c02f6e17fbdcc2743e37839c62.jpg

more_horiz
Anyone at least caught the pics for AOM Cody and Elizabeth?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Anyone at least caught the pics for AOM Cody and Elizabeth?

Elizabeth, yes.
Cody's wouldn't show up.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Yeah, good point.

Any ideas?

I was thinking less of a complete monster but more like 21 from Venture Brothers. Took A Level In Badass due to the death of his friend Toad, this was before the war actually. Started training a little more and somehow managed to morph most of his fat into muscle, although not too muscular. More like Stout Strength. Even earn a badass nickname among the members called The Implacable Blob and a drill seargant to the Brotherhood recruits and the man responsible in keeping them in line should they step out of it. He would grow into a Papa Wolf like character towards the less strong and younger Brotherhood members. His goal is to search for the person responsible in killing his friend Toad.

He's a minority among the rest of the Brotherhood in that despite the ongoings there is a good person inside. For instance he'd often talk with Cody Chase whenever he's not doing Brotherhood work and the two developed a bond

During the war he was among the few Brotherhood that was disgusted concerning the plot to level Exodus City. An act that caused him to have some degree of doubts. Years later he was met by Wolverine who had provided him information as to who could have killed Toad. The information revealed that it was someone among the Brotherhood/X-Men ranks so Blob worked as a double agent of sorts. He had met Cody again who has grown up and suffered a degree of sanity slippage due to the horrible ordeals the war has given him and also discovered that Elizabeth suffered the same fate. He hopes in trying to keep the two on the side of the angels.

*whew*

Speaking of Cody and Elizabeth. Thier AOM counterparts

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/irredeemable1.jpg

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Ultrawoman#/d1hihxm
Blob's always been tough/strong though, like he may be fat but that's all mass and why he's such a force (usually)

I don't know maybe I'm just seeing things differently but I don't feel like we need to have it be that there is anyone inherently bad. I thought of htis as a world where The Brotherhood lead that fight and Xavier agreed because of a rejection regarding his father's own beliefs and that mutants had enough of being pushed around and corralled, so he allied with Magneto and fought back. Like this is what The Brotherhood always wanted so I just felt like it'd be something most, if not all of them are happy about since they all seem to come from backgrounds where the discrimination they faced for being mutants molded and shaped them to be so resentful of humankind, leading to Magneto being able to lead them.

I don't know maybe I'm just not getting things right now, cause I feel like I'm at a total disconnect with how I see all of this

I mean I like your idea Legato just, not what I thought it'd be.

I like the pictures for the chase siblings but I don't know I think I might just sit this one out or something, maybe mull the whole idea over for when it does come around

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

I don't know maybe I'm just seeing things differently but I don't feel like we need to have it be that there is anyone inherently bad. I thought of htis as a world where The Brotherhood lead that fight and Xavier agreed because of a rejection regarding his father's own beliefs and that mutants had enough of being pushed around and corralled, so he allied with Magneto and fought back. Like this is what The Brotherhood always wanted so I just felt like it'd be something most, if not all of them are happy about since they all seem to come from backgrounds where the discrimination they faced for being mutants molded and shaped them to be so resentful of humankind, leading to Magneto being able to lead them.
d

This is more along the lines of my idea admittedly, so yeah.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Yeah, good point.

Any ideas?

Hmmmm, interesting, though I'd imagine it would be the more tech savvy guys coming up with the idea for smaller Sentinels.
Still, I like the nightclub idea. Kind of reminds me of Penguin's Iceberg Lounge Business.

more_horiz
ahh yea you're kind of right, I think I just went with Forge cause I remember him like engineering his own leg and making a 'factory' for artificially created mutants (X-gene on the wrong chromosome) but there are others who are more technically adept though so you're right. Like Madison Jeffries being a technopath

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Jeffries

could run that and there are probably others I'm blanking on

lotta mutants around 0_o

more_horiz
Alright, I think I'll go with running the club of women for himself and his mutant friends idea along with selling information he finds when people are passing through.
It seems like the kind of thing Blob would do.

Legato, hold on to that double agent idea, I have ideas for it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply