ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Firewolf: Agent of LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionFirewolf: Agent of LION - Page 2 EmptyRe: Firewolf: Agent of LION

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
After hearing about the battle, Sophia laughed as she worked out. "Gotta hand it to Firewolf, he puts on a show. I think he's going to fit in nicely here." She said to Mary while benching a one ton barbell. "Maybe we should team him up with Song sometime."
Mary is landing a few punching combinations at the punching bag" That would be interesting, Firewolf could learn a few things from a more seasoned agent, also it wouldn't hurt for Song to team up with other agents so that he wouldn't develop a lone wolf persona"
Mary delivers a spin kick to the punching bag" Speaking of whom. Got an update from him concerning his assignment in Twilight City"
"What has he found?" Sophia asked as she stood up and added more weight to the barbell.
Mary took a break then went over and picked up a couple of bottles of water" Lady Naga, one of Twilight Cities known crime bosses, proposed a truce to both Gryphon and Agent Song concerning the "Angel" of Twilight situation. Both of them agreed, although I bet that meeting was a awkward one. Song has a partner working with him in Nathan Gaiman, a detective who works for Twilight City P.D. And a police officer named James." she hands one of the bottle of water to Sophia" Also Gryphon, in Song's words, has a Robin. Whatever that means"
"He must have found himself a sidekick. I never thought he was the type."
"What kind of type?" Mary asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
After hearing about the battle, Sophia laughed as she worked out. "Gotta hand it to Firewolf, he puts on a show. I think he's going to fit in nicely here." She said to Mary while benching a one ton barbell. "Maybe we should team him up with Song sometime."
Mary is landing a few punching combinations at the punching bag" That would be interesting, Firewolf could learn a few things from a more seasoned agent, also it wouldn't hurt for Song to team up with other agents so that he wouldn't develop a lone wolf persona"
Mary delivers a spin kick to the punching bag" Speaking of whom. Got an update from him concerning his assignment in Twilight City"
"What has he found?" Sophia asked as she stood up and added more weight to the barbell.
Mary took a break then went over and picked up a couple of bottles of water" Lady Naga, one of Twilight Cities known crime bosses, proposed a truce to both Gryphon and Agent Song concerning the "Angel" of Twilight situation. Both of them agreed, although I bet that meeting was a awkward one. Song has a partner working with him in Nathan Gaiman, a detective who works for Twilight City P.D. And a police officer named James." she hands one of the bottle of water to Sophia" Also Gryphon, in Song's words, has a Robin. Whatever that means"

"I don't know, I always kinda figured him for more of a loner. His 'Robin' must be really good if he took him/her on as a sidekick."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"I don't know, I always kinda figured him for more of a loner. His 'Robin' must be really good if he took him/her on as a sidekick."
Mary pats the bench, signaling Sophia to sit on it. As she did she positioned behind her and started to massage Sophia's shoulders to relax her after a hard workout"Even a lone wolf tends to run with the pack. Which explains him hanging around with the other heroes"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mary pats the bench, signaling Sophia to sit on it. As she did she positioned behind her and started to massage Sophia's shoulders to relax her after a hard workout"Even a lone wolf tends to run with the pack. Which explains him hanging around with the other heroes"

"Mmmmm" Sophia closed her eyes and relaxed. "That feels good. And you do have an excellent point."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
 "Mmmmm" Sophia closed her eyes and relaxed. "That feels good. And you do have an excellent point."
"Thank you" Mary said then her hands slid down to Sophia's arm's and started to massage them"So what do you think? Think Firewolf will cut it here?"

LION Locker Room

Having finished showering up Firewolf went to his locker. He hears a voice say to him as he opened it

"Heard you deep fried King Crab" Next to him Specter sits on the bench already clothed, lacing up his shoes

"The word certainly traveled fast" Firewolf said while he disrobed and hanged the towel up on the rack

"Expected" Specter said examining him then smiled" So that Fire Tornado, was that apart of the field strategy to apprehend it?"

"Honestly I just made that up as I go" Firewolf grinned then Specter laughed" Nice" he said then he fist bumped Firewolf

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Thank you" Mary said then her hands slid down to Sophia's arm's and started to massage them"So what do you think? Think Firewolf will cut it here?"

LION Locker Room

Having finished showering up Firewolf went to his locker. He hears a voice say to him as he opened it

"Heard you deep fried King Crab" Next to him Specter sits on the bench already clothed, lacing up his shoes

"The word certainly traveled fast" Firewolf said while he disrobed and hanged the towel up on the rack

"Expected" Specter said examining him then smiled" So that Fire Tornado, was that apart of the field strategy to apprehend it?"

"Honestly I just made that up as I go" Firewolf grinned then Specter laughed" Nice" he said then he fist bumped Firewolf

"I think he'll work out just fine."

more_horiz
Get the feeling you weren't that into that one.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
i think that's just you. Guy probably expects you to propel this to the next scene, since it's your thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
i think that's just you. Guy probably expects you to propel this to the next scene, since it's your thread
Disregard my last post as I was a little out of it when I posted that Embarassed 

Any ideas on where to go from here?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Disregard my last post as I was a little out of it when I posted that Embarassed 

place him on th case jet and xian chase were on? To capture those forty aliens that escaped? There's about 39 left and considering their heat signatures would more than likely be abnormal, fire wolf would be perfect for the case right?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

place him on th case jet and xian chase were on? To capture those forty aliens that escaped? There's about 39 left and considering their heat signatures would more than likely be abnormal, fire wolf would be perfect for the case right?
Ah yes! That can work!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ah yes! That can work!
he'll need some gear for orbital observation as Xi'an uses him to track the aliens while flying

more_horiz
"In that case. Him and River could help Xian and Jet in hunting down the escaped aliens" Mary suggested while massaging Sophia's back" With Specter done with his mission, he can join also"

OT: Just realized. Firewolf is now on a mission with attractive females, and Specter. Laughing 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Sophia held her hand. "Showy, hot blooded, clever, funny, oh yeah...I think he'll fit in here just fine."

HA! Fixed up the post!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"In that case. Him and River could help Xian and Jet in hunting down the escaped aliens" Mary suggested while massaging Sophia's back" With Specter done with his mission, he can join also"

OT: Just realized. Firewolf is now on a mission with attractive females, and Specter. Laughing 

Sophia laughed. "So we're sticking him on a mission with the ladies and Specter eh? I love it, this promises to be a great deal of fun."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Sophia laughed. "So we're sticking him on a mission with the ladies and Specter eh? I love it, this promises to be a great deal of fun."
"Also a nice learning experience as far as teaming with Superheroes go" Mary said

Bookman blushed, seeing Sophia and Mary then spoke up" Excuse me ma'am"

Mary stopped her massage then looked at Bookman" Yes Agent Bookman?"

"It's The Thing ma'am. She's being a little disruptive in the holding station" Bookman said

Mary looked at Sophia" Mind handling this one? I'll brief Firewolf and River on their new mission"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Also a nice learning experience as far as teaming with Superheroes go" Mary said

"It's The Thing ma'am. She's being a little disruptive in the holding station" Bookman said

Mary looked at Sophia" Mind handling this one? I'll brief Firewolf and River on their new mission"

"Right, I'm on it." Sophia said as she stood up. "Lead the way Agent Bookman."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mary got up she says to Bookman" BTW summon River and Firewolf to my office for a mission briefing"

"Yes ma'am!" Bookman said then she guided Sophia

In the LION Holding cells.

Firewolf: Agent of LION - Page 2 Lokisp10

Jun shouted as she banged on the windows, which were actually powerful shield generators" I know my rights!!!! I demand to see the man incharge of this place!!!" she shouted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mary got up she says to Bookman" BTW summon River and Firewolf to my office for a mission briefing"

Jun shouted as she banged on the windows, which were actually powerful shield generators" I know my rights!!!! I demand to see the man incharge of this place!!!" she shouted

"Hi there Jun. You asked for me?"
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs36/i/2009/336/e/d/Tetsuko_as___Tara___by_dcmatthews.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs36/i/2009/336/e/d/Tetsuko_as___Tara___by_dcmatthews.jpg

Jun turned then is stunned to see Sophia(Damn!! Shocked )

"I...." She opened her mouth but words couldn't escaped, she examined Sophia(....Wow Embarassed ) she turned away from her(Great now I'm having a Stupid Sexy moment, you and your amazon infatuations)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jun turned then is stunned to see Sophia(Damn!! Shocked )

"I...." She opened her mouth but words couldn't escaped, she examined Sophia(....Wow Embarassed ) she turned away from her(Great now I'm having a Stupid Sexy moment, you and your amazon infatuations)

Sophia winked and flexed just to tease her. "Sorry Jun, I'm spoken for."

more_horiz
Jun scowled then turned" You cant be the person in charge! This must be one of LION's twisted mindgames"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Jun scowled then turned" You cant be the person in charge! This must be one of LION's twisted mindgames"

Sophia held up her ID. "Executive Member of LION: Sophia Cynaburg." She smirked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sophia held up her ID. "Executive Member of LION: Sophia Cynaburg." She smirked.
"F****" Jun uttered then sighed" Ok. Might as well tell you why I summoned you"

Agent Firewolf and River entered Dr.Crossenberg's office"Have a seat" she tells them then both Firewolf and River did so

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply