ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 14 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
The back and forth was funny but I've never really seen Twilight, but form what I've heard I kind of figured Carmillawouldn't like it. Was surprised Flannery decided to defend it though.

more_horiz
Epic Power Rangers Day Of The Dumpster
Jason paused his workout to take a break and walked over to the juice bar for a drink to cool off. He grabbed his towel and rubbed his face. Jason sat down next to Billy. "Sup?"
In deep space, where no one can hear you scream, a bizarre looking brown canister flew through space. It was covered with a lid with a red jewel and dozens of alien markings. The jewel was flashing, as it was low on power. As fate would have it, the canister crash landed on the Moon, bounced, and then slid to a stop and stood there, waiting.

The space shuttle that Billy Cranston had been watching on TV was, in fact, headed to the moon.

"Interesting program on the Science Network" Billy responded

"Time me Trini" Kimberly said as she gets ready to practive her gymnastics. Trini gave a thumbs up and Kimberly proceeded running up to the run up ramp, she jumped off it then spinned her body into a flip. Trini stopped as she lands both feet ont he mat" And the gold goes to!!"

Kimberly bowed"Thank you ladies and gentlemen you're a great crowd!" she blew a kiss at Trini then approached her"Whats the time" she showcased her watch to her"A new record"

The two heard Skull whistled"Encore!"

"I see you've gained an audience" Trini sees Bulk and Skull approaching

(Ohh man, what do they want?) Sarah asked herself and kept her head down.

"About the launch today right?" Jason asked. "Hey, Ernie, could have some water?"

"Coming right up Jason. You want anything Billy?"

"I'd call it a ten. The outfit showcased your form nicely" Skull said with a grin

Kimberly inwardly rolled her eyes and picked up her gym bag

"Classy Skull, very classy" Trini responded

"What can I say, I'm a man of class"Skull responded

Billy nods then noticed Trini and Kimberly with Bulk and Skull"Think we should help them out?"

"Trini and Kimberly or Bulk and Skull?" Zack asked jokingly

"Noted" Billy smiled then responded to Ernie" I'd like a bottle of water also"

Bulk flexed his arms. "Soo, how would you two ladies like to go out tonight with a pair of real men?"

"Zack, Billy and Jason are over at the bar guys." Sarah spoke up.

Jason smiled and waved.

Bulk looked back and forth. "Them? We could take those three in our sleep."

"Oh here we go again." Jason sighed.

"Water's up." Ernie said.

"Thanks" Billy said then opened the cap and drinked the water

"Good luck with that" Trini said to Bulk, she then elbowed Skull to the stomach for checking out Kimberly"Didn't...hurt at all" Skull said breathlessly"If you ladies excuse me I'm going to go sit down"

"Say Trini can I borrow your jacket? I'll give it back to you later on" Kimberly asked Trini who nods"Sure" she took off her jacket then handed it to Kimberly who wrapped the sleeves around her waist then picked up her gym bag" Catch you later" she says to Sarah while walking to the locker

Bulk grabbed Skull. "We'll get you for this!" He said and helped his buddy out of the juice bar.

Jason shook his head. "They never learn. How much for the drinks Ernie?"

"Water's free." Ernie smiled.

Meanwhile, out in space, 238,900 miles away, the shuttle landed on the moon. It opened up and the astronauts stepped out. "That went well." One of them said. They stepped out of the shuttle and glanced around. "So what's the mission?"
"Ah, bring back some rocks."
"Rodger that. You getting us?"
"Clear as day."
The astronauts hopped around on the moon since it was a Zero-G environment, so you couldn't really run.
As they searched around, they saw it. "Holy cow....are you seeing this? Are you seeing this?"
"Is...what is that? Some kind of...container?"
The video footage distorted slightly as the camera zoomed in on it.

"....Did anyone see that?" Jason asked.

The astronauts walked over to it and looked at it. "This is crazy....I've never seen anything like this."
"What are these markings? Egyptian?"
"No...these aren't like any hieroglyphics I've ever seen..."
"HEY! Get away from that thing! We don't know what it is!"
"Right, right, we'll bring it on board."
The video and audio began distorting slightly.

Sarah walked over. "That is not normal...."

"Come on guys quit horsing around out there!"

"We're not...this...THING....won't budge!" The astronauts struggled to lift it but they couldn't even get it off the ground.
"This doesn't make any sense! We're in a Zero-G environment! Something this size can't weigh this much!"
"Come on...you...stinking piece of.." One of the astronauts put a hand on the top of it and pressed on the gem. The gem stopped glowing and the symbols vanished. "Huh?"

There was a moment of silence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH0BQtwEAsM
The video then cut out.

"Well....." Jason trailed off.

"What just happened" Zack asked in astonishment

"Not good" Trini commented

Billy watched silently to see if theres any update on the space mission.

"Can say that again..." Jason agreed with Trini.

"I'm getting Kim! She does NOT want to miss this." Sarah said and ran off to find Kimberly.

Kimberly had just finished changing out of her gymnastic outfit and back into her civilian clothes

"Kimmy!" Sarah ran up to her. "You've gotta get back into the fitness room. The landing video just went crazy."

Up on the moon after the video cut out...

Light shot up out of the canister and swirled around the moon. They vanished as soon as they came and then there was a brief moment of silence before a white hand came out of it and a small, elfish looking creature poked his head out and looked around. He then hopped out and glanced around at the moon. He was followed by a blue alien, this one looking like a bizarre monkey with a monocle and weird claws coming out of his back. A bulkier ape creature crawled out too and then looked around just like the others, apparently confused as to where they were.
Another one came out, this one much more sinister looking then the others. A larger muscular alien with large wings and wearing golden armor. His eyes were a fiery red and he had a blue, dog like face.
As the Astronaut's minds were trying to process the discovery of alien life, meeting actual aliens, the fact that said aliens could apparently breathe on the moon with no trouble and just how exactly they could have fit inside the canister, something bizarre happened. A tall, slender beautiful woman got out of the canister, stretched, and yawned as if she had been awoken from a deep sleep.
Storyboard - Page 14 Rw1dn6
The woman rubbed her neck. It was stiff. She let out a sigh and then twisted her head completely around one way, then the other before returning to normal. "Who...who...who..."
"hoo?" The woman turned around, apparently just noticing them. She spoke to them in some bizarre alien dialect. "Onidek ral cul etavuneb. Tayulit led odedipo asiheneg nepe oyinowe acesiran yibi tenelam cirie, sani letega tay ukah. Pama uzim po vehal neles. Epato dire topecar ni tot kamubor arahano ne orofieg desisig, lacis luso tiraf leto leh lib. Mopi lica ebero? Aroni menu apara cefirew! Yasu nieri videyo ne nefo nehules gutil aravusel!"
"What...what are you?"
"What...R..OOOO?" The woman paused. That didn't seem right. "hoo...r..u?"
"W-we're...astronauts...from...Earth. We're from Earth! We mean you no harm!"
"E-arth? Earth...Earth....yesss...they are from Earth." She said to her minions, picking up the new language almost instantly. "Sound off! Finster, Squatt, Baboo, Goldar!"
Each of the aliens responded when their name was called. The white elf was Finster, Squatt was the apelike alien, Baboo the blue alien and Goldar the gold armored alien.
"Who or what are they? What is she?"
The woman turned and smiled. "ME? Ahhh....I've forgotten my manners after ten thousand years...I...Am The Greatest Sorceress Ever Known...BANDORA!" At that instant, a magic staff appeared in her hand from thin air.
The astronauts screamed and tried to run only to find the sorceress standing in their way. "Earthlings...are you the ones who freed us?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"
The sorceress rubbed her chin. "That was very kind of you...stupid, but kind...what should we do with them boys?"
Goldar studied them"As a token of our thanks, we'll make your inevitable fate quick"
"Spare the equipment, might find some use of this" D'Argo examines the landing craft.
As her minions went after the astronauts, Bandora observed the landing craft.

"Come on, work, work! What is going on out th-"

"Hi. I'm Bandora." The Sorceress said as she appeared inside.

"Oh hi, I'm just looking for m-WHAT?!"

Bandora smiled and pressed a finger to the console. "Interesting equipment. And yet....so easily to manipulate..."

On Earth, the teens observed the TV which then turned on to show astronauts standing in front of the shuttle. "...And so, yeah, sorry about Mission Control. Just a technical glitch. The Canister was empty. We're gonna look around for the moon rocks and then come on home."

Jason sighed with relief and said a silent prayer for them all.

Trini felt like her heart was in her mouth after that video segment.

Kimberly arrived, noticing the expressions on the others faces"Nothing bad happened did it? They survived right?"

"Thats what the previous announcement implied" Billy said but still couldn't shake a troubled feeling.

"What the....what the hell are you doing?!" The pilot demanded and punched at her stomach as hard as he could.
Bandora didn't even notice him at first. "And that should take care of that. Just in case HE'S down on Earth...I don't want to reveal myself just yet.." She looked down to look at the man and she saw his hand and arm were being pulled into her as the man struggled. She shrugged. "It's been 10,000 years. I needed a snack."

She exited the shuttle as the man's feet disappeared into her. "So! How is everybody doing?" She asked her team. "Sleep well?"

A pair of large simian like hands were holding a space helmet, the front part looked as if it had been punched through"This is what they wear to breath in this enviornment? What a primitive species they are" he said to a humanoid being in gold armor who nods"Given how easily we've bested them, not much when it comes to combat either"

Goldar cracked his neck after dealing with one astronaut"Feels good to get a little exercise after being cramped inside the capsul"

"Haven't lost a step from the looks of things" D'Argo said to Goldar then said to Bandora"Had a nice snack mistress?"

"Yes. If there is one thing that has not changed about humans it is that they can be quite delectable if there is no other food around. Now then..."

She raised her staff and focused her magic. The moon quaked and the ground split open as her moon palace rose up from beneath the moon's surface. "Right where I left it. Come on in boys, let's get prepared. Finster, your shop should still be in good condition as is the clay. Get me an army of putties as soon as possible."

"Right away my Empress." Finster said.

"Baboo, D'argo, go check on the lab. If everything is in proper order, get to work right away."

"Yes your evilness." Baboo bowed.

They headed into the palace.

Earth.

"And then the video cut out so I came to get you." Sarah explained as they headed out of the juice bar.

"Wow"Kimberly said unsure what to make of the incident" Hope the astronauts are ok"

"Likewise Kim" Zack said.

"They reported back in." Jason pointed out. He thought about this some more. "Billy, any ideas what could cause distortion like that?"

Inside Ernie's Bar

"Dude did you see that"Skull, after recovering from the elbow attack by Trini, said to Bulk"I'm telling you this is it man. A sign of an alien invasion.

Bulk scoffed. "You've been watching too many movies Skull. Aliens aren't real and even if they are." He pounded his fist into his hand."They'll stay out of Angel Grove if they know what's good for them."

Skull smiled confidently in saying"Yeah no E.T has ever had the guts to actually land on our turf"

"That's my boy!" Bulk smiled. "Come on, let's get some food."

"Might need a moment. Still under the effects of that sneak attack Trini gave me"Skull said.

"Take your time man. We ain't going nowhere."

The Teens.....

"Probably the space shuttle suffered from some kind of enviormental mishap or some form of technical malfunction" Billy theorized

Kimberly handed Trini her jacket"Lifesaver" she complemented then wrapped an arm around her"Going to be ok?" Trini nods" Yeah just a little freaked from all of that"

"This may sound kinda silly but Skull would keep going on about the possibility of an alien invasion. Think thats whats going on?" Zack asked Sarah.

"Mmmm...I don't think so, I mean, makind has been trying to contact aliens for years right? Nothing and now they just happen to attack?" Sarah reasoned. "Besides, that canister thing, whatever it was, wasn't very big, so even if it is one, how tough can they be?"

"Makes sense." Jason said.

"I think there's a logical explanation that could have happen than aliens invading" Billy said"Besides if something bad has happened they would have announced it by now"

"Good point" Kimberly said

"And besides we are talking about a theory made up by Skull here" Trini said.

The team had a laugh at that.

Meanwhile...

As the six teens tried to go back about their day, Alpha-5 observed them on the Viewing Globe and was taking notes as Zordon looked on.

Bandora Palace

Finster nearly cried tears of joy from finding his old workshop again. Everything was as he had left it all those years ago. During his long sleep he had often dreamed of seeing it again, of molding the clay into their soldiers and watching with pride as they battled the best soldiers from around the Galaxy. His favorite creations of course were the Putty Patrollers, made from space clay, they were loyal, never questioned orders and would fight to the last. Their language was added in by Finster himself. Bandora approved so he kept it in. Smiling, Finster checked the supply of the clay. Everything looked good so he got to work on making some putties.

D'Argo wasted no time taking apard the space shuttle, seeing if theres any interesting parts that he could find, eager to see what he could create in the lab with this.

Goldar patrolled the Palace, he opened a secret containment in the east wing and he entered the trophy room"Good it's still here." he sees the various weapons he had aquired from his fallen enemies, the one from The Hydro Sceptor from a warrior in Aquitar is one of the items he cherished most.

Baboo opened the door to his chemistry room. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing everything right. He was and laughed evilly. "DADDY'S HOME!" Baboo cheered and started checking his chemicals.

Bandora walked into her throne room and thumped on the floor twice, causing a wind to blow around her that got rid of the dust. She sat down on her throne. "Ohhhh yes, I've needed this."

D'Argo wheeled the scrap in the lab" They may be primitives but I see potential in this stuff."

Baboo rubbed his hands together gleefuly. "Maybe we could make a bomb out of it!"

After sculpting a dozen putties out of the clay, Finster loaded them onto the tray and then placed the tray into the Monster Matic machine, set the dials and then pulled the lever. The machine worked perfectly. Horrible sounds came out of the machine as it shook and shaked and red steam sprayed out of it. A large bulge came down the machine and it belched out smoke and fire. When the smoke cleared the Putty Patrollers stood at attention. Finster beamed with pride.

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"As you've requested, the Putty Patrollers are ready. Behold!"
Bandora smiled as the foot soldiers kneeled before her. "Ahh, excellent work. It's good to see that you haven't lost your touch my old friend. Of course, we should test them just to be sure...Goldar!"

Goldar entered the throne room"Mistress Bandora" he bowed.

"I'd like you test these putties in combat. We need to be sure you're in fighting shape and that they work after all." Bandora said. "Putties, your orders: Attack Goldar with intent to kill."

The putties stood up and surrounded him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEVOhbhkTw&feature=related

Goldar cracked his neck then took charge, he evaded a punch delivered by a Puttie and countered with a backfist across the face that sent sparks flying along with the Puttie. A group of Putties attempted to gang attack him but Goldar delivered a vicious punch to the chest that sent one Puttie flying and knocked right into a group of Putties

Taking a break from the lab D'Argo watches the fight

Goldar kneeled down and punched a Puttie in the stomach then sweeped him to the ground then pounched him and gave an forearm shot to the throat. He blocked a face punch from another one then bit into his arm when he tried to deliver another. He clamped down and with one good yank we see a face shot of the Puttie yell in intense pain then Goldar brought both fist to the side of his head and sparks flew as Goldar crushed his head in. He turned to another Puttie and spits an arm at him. He brought his hand up at the Puttie and motioned him to come forward. The Puttie proceeded to punch him but there was nothing that he threw that Goldar couldn't defend against then he kneed the Puttie to the stomack and brought an elbow down at the back of the neck. The Puttie crashes and lies limp on the ground

He grabed a charging Puttie by the throat then pulls him into a choke hold. He stares the Puttie before him in the eyes while holding the other one"Make a move" he dares the other Puttie studying him to see how he'll respond. Noticing the hesitation he snaps the neck of one Puttie then flies at the last remaining one and hits his stomach head first. He picks the final Puttie up and gives a spinning neckbreaker onto the marble floor and a few repeated punches to the chest. With a low growl he took a few deep breaths then stood up. Facing Bandora he bowed"Needs more savagery."

"You or them?" Finster joked.

Bandora applauded. "Excellent work Goldar! I am delighted to see you have kept your edge. Finster, you heard him. I want no fear or hesitation."

"Of course my Queen. I shall resume my work immediately." He bowed and walked to the workshop, high fiving Goldar on the way.

Baboo smiled. "I never get tired of seeing that."

Goldar gave a final bow before Bandora then exited as well.

"It's inspiring in a way" D'Argo commented to Baboo.

Baboo nodded. "I can't wait to see some of the old monsters again." he paused. "Except maybe the frog. He's a bit of a jerk."

"He may be crude but he gets the job done." D'Argo noted.

"I suppose you're right." Baboo noted.

With Finster working and Goldar patrolling the grounds, Bandora decided to see how things had changed on Earth. She walked to the balcony and summoned up her telescope and looked at it.
"Well......my word..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqJ_HTUH8ts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7rgMtX9I0&feature=related
Bandora stared at the Earth. "So much has changed......where do we attack first..." She asked herself. A name then caught her eye. "Well...what do we have here? Angel Grove.." Bandora looked at the city, watched how disgustingly happy the Earthlings were, a city at peace, everyone happy and loving and cheerful...it made her want to vomit. While she awaited the Putties, she decided to shake things up a bit...
Bandora summoned her magic, her scepter flashing, her eyes glowing. She focused on the city, picturing all of it in her mind and spoke the spell: "Earthquako, Earthquako, Rampago, Shako, Destructo!" She then gestured towards the Earth.

Back in the city, the teens were back in the Youth Center when the Earthquake hit.

Kimberly almost lost her balance before she caught herself"Earthquake? In Angel Grove?!"

"Baffling but thats what it looks and feels like Kim" Zack said

Billy, while doing what the standard procedure required, heard high pitched screaming"Trini calm down"

"It's not me" Trini said then motions to Skull in the corner

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScreamsLikeALittleGirl

Bulk struggled to drag Skull over and they hid under a table. "Skull....please turn it down a few notches!"

"Everybody get under something! Cover your heads!" Jason yelled to the group as they all followed procedures. Ernie even hid under his bar.

"But I don't get it! We've never had an earthquake here!" Sarah yelled out.

Elsewhere....

A red and yellow robot was running around and checking monitors. "Ay yi yi! This is a big one! And this area has no record of earthquakes!"

A booming voice spoke up behind him. "This is not a natural occurence Alpha 5. I sense an enormous amount of magical power behind this. It can only mean one thing: Bandora has escaped her imprisonment and is now attacking the Planet Earth! Are the Morphers ready?"

"Yes Zordon, but who are we going to choose?"

"We have already made our selection. Now we must summon them to The Command Center."

"Do you mean?"

"Yes Alpha, bring in the six teenagers!"

Back at the Juice Bar, the Earthquake raised in intensity around the city, knocking out the lights in the bar.

Alpha 5 pressed buttons on the console and the teens were teleported away. They landed on the cold floor of the Command Center.

It took a few moments to process. "Is...is it over?" Jason asked. "Is everybody oka-Ohhhh...kaaayyy..." Jason slowly got up and looked around at the Command Center. "Is...anybody else seeing this?"

Sarah blinked as she got up. "I don't think we're in Angel Grove anymore."

"Logical reasoning would be appreciated Billy" Zack said while he looked around

For the first time Billy couldn't come up with a logical situation for this as his mind was still trying to process just being in Ernie's Juice Bar trying to get through an earthquake to being in a area with Technology that he hasn't seen before

"OMG, OMG" Kimberly thought to herself as she hugged herself to keep herself together, she thought back to the conversation concerning aliens"The invasion has happened and we're they're first prisoners!"

Trini tried to keep a level head about the situation. So far she and the others are fine and if someone had intend to harm them they'd have done it by now.

"Oh dear."

The group looked up to see...a small, harmless looking robot looking at them.

"I suppose that was a bit sloppy of me. I hope you were not hurt in the transport. Rest assured, I mean you no harm." The robot held up his arms in a non-threatening manner. "I am Alpha Unit Number Five. I welcome you all to the Command Center. I understand this has been a strange day for all of you. If you will allow me, I can explain everything."

The teens stared at the talking robot.
"It's....a robot...." Sarah said. "A real...robot...."

The group was silent for a moment. Jason took a step forward, also holding up his hands in a peaceful manner. "Alright...Alpha...ummm...I'm...Jason Scott." He met the robot in the middle of the room, lowered his arms and held out his hand. "Hello."

The robot reached over and shook his hand. "Greetings. Apologies for the rough landing."

"He seems like an okay guy....robot..." Jason trailed off and looked at Alpha.

"Robot is perfectly fine." Alpha assured him.

Sarah glanced around. "Sooo...where are we?"

"This is our Command Center." Alpha 5 said.

"Our? Is someone else here?"

"Oh. Well, I suppose I should tell you. Ladies and Gentlemen of The Planet Earth, allow me to introduce you...to Zordon of Eltar!"

At that moment the Command Center lit up. The team looked around and saw two poles light up and then energy shot from them into a giant blue tube in the room. A face manifested in the tube and smiled at them. "Greetings. I am Zordon of Eltar."

(Just when we were getting used to the robot.....this happens.) Jason thought to himself as he tried to process this.

"He's a floating head." Sarah stated the obvious.

"Indeed." Kimberly added.

The Teens stared until Billy stepped forward. "Hi."

"Hello." Zordon responded with a smile.

"Alright soooo....let me see here..." Jason pointed to Alpha, Zordon and the Command Center in turn. "Alpha-5. Zordon of..Eltar. The Command Center. Do I have this right?"

"That is correct."

"Sooo...can I ask why you brought us here?" Kimberly asked.

"Certainly. I have brought you here for a simple reason: To ask for your help."

"Our help?" Jason asked in surprise, amazed that a being like this could need their help.

"Yes. Behind you, you will find the Viewing Globe. Look into it and it will show you the events that have lead up to this day."

The teens turned around to see what appeared to be a crystal ball ontop of a small table. They walked over to it and it began to glow and then showed an old wizard in a white robe battling it out with a sorceress. "You see I was not always in the state you see me in now. Once I was a powerful wizard and a force for good. The woman you see there is Witch Bandora, an intergalactic sorceress bent on conquering the Universe. Ten thousand years ago I sealed her and her forces away in a magic urn that was cast off into space but I myself was cast into a timewarp and stripped of my physical form."

"Man..."

"Indeed. I assumed she would be locked away forever but today the urn crash landed on the moon and she was freed."

The truth hit them all at once.
"The astronauts." Billy said.
"Then...they never..." Trini looked at the others.

"I am sorry." Zordon said. "The astronauts were attacked soon after she was freed. And she has now begun her attack on Earth."

"Wait...but...there's only been Earthquakes." Zack said.

The viewing globe changed to show Angel Grove. The Earthquakes were still going on and now the sky was changing colors and there was a lightning storm.

"The Earthquakes were just her warning. She will soon arrive to attack your city and then the rest of the world."

There was a moment of silence as the group looked at each other, each asking the other what they should do. Suddenly, Jason turned around and walked up to Zordon. "What can we do to help?"

"You have been chosen to form an elite team that will stand against Bandora and her forces of evil. You will each be given specialized super suits that draw on power from the Morphing Grid."

"Morphing?" Kimberly asked.

"Like metamorphosis." Billy suggested.

There was a glow from each and they looked down to find devices on their waists. "woah....what are these?" Zack asked.

"Those are your Power Morphers. Whenever you wish to summon up your powers, you need only call out the name of the animal in the coin. Jason: The Tyrannosaurus Rex. Zack: The Mastodon. Kimberly: The Pterodactyl. Trini: The Saber tooth Tiger. Billy: The Triceratops. Sarah: The Eagle. Once summoned the suits will appear around you granting superhuman fighting abilities and turning you into a team of heroes known forever as The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers."

The team stared at him. "Y-yeaaahhh...ahhh....this...I'm sorry man, but, this is just too weird for me." Zack said.

"Just...a little much to take in all at once Zordon. Sorry." Kimberly said and started walking away with Zack.

"I-I'm not sure...we're the ones you're looking for..." Billy said.

"Guys! Come on, we should talk about this." Sarah said and went after the three.

"You Jace! Trini! You guys coming?"

"Just a second." Trini said. She looked at Jason. "Jason?"

"Huh?"

"Come on...we...should go talk this over with them."

Jason looked up at Zordon before turning and following her out.

The teens exited the Command Center and finally got a look of it from the outside. It had obviously been here for centuries. "I think he was telling the truth." Jason said. "I mean, what reason would have to lie about any of it?"

"It's just a lot all at once. We barely had time to process one thing before something else happened." Kimberly said.

"Where are we anyway?" Sarah asked.

"Looks like the middle of a desert." Billy said and looked around. "What I'm wondering is why nobody found this place until now."

Zack looked at the morpher. "Think we should give it a try?"

"Maybe just once.." Jason trailed off.

Up in space, the teens were being watched. "Ah-ha! I thought I recognized that energy signature earlier. Sooo Zordon, you think you can stop me do you? Such poor choices too, so young and about to beaten into paste." Bandora shook her head. "Finster? The Putties."

"Ready and awaiting your command my Queen."

"Good. Putties! Go down to Earth and kill those teenagers!"

The Putties nodded and she teleported them down to Earth.

The teens were walking down a pathway. "Guys...guys I think we should go back in and talk to him, I mean, he chose us to save the world right? There must have been a reason." Jason said.

"You saw what was on that viewing glove thing, do you really think we can?" Sarah asked.

"Man you guys don't even know what you're talking about, I mean, we were talking to a giant floating head." Zack pointed out.

"There was a lot of incredible technology in there, Alpha even clearly had his own artificial intelligence. And Zordon...we could learn a lot from them." Billy suggested.

"One thing at a time Billy." Kimberly said.

Suddenly, they heard sounds. They almost sounded like voices but they were...garbled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssoCpYBGE7s
The teens stopped. "...You guys hear that?"

"Oh man...what now?" Kimberly asked.

She got her answer when a dozen grey skinned humanoid....things jumped out from behind the rocks and surrounded them.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/284/9/5/putty_patrol_by_decepticoin-d4cia3x.jpg

Zack: "What."

more_horiz
Dun, Dun, Dunnnnnnn!!!! Their first battle, pumped up for this.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dun, Dun, Dunnnnnnn!!!! Their first battle, pumped up for this.

Thanks! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Epic Power Rangers Day Of The Dumpster
Jason paused his workout to take a break and walked over to the juice bar for a drink to cool off. He grabbed his towel and rubbed his face. Jason sat down next to Billy. "Sup?"
In deep space, where no one can hear you scream, a bizarre looking brown canister flew through space. It was covered with a lid with a red jewel and dozens of alien markings. The jewel was flashing, as it was low on power. As fate would have it, the canister crash landed on the Moon, bounced, and then slid to a stop and stood there, waiting.

The space shuttle that Billy Cranston had been watching on TV was, in fact, headed to the moon.

"Interesting program on the Science Network" Billy responded

"Time me Trini" Kimberly said as she gets ready to practive her gymnastics. Trini gave a thumbs up and Kimberly proceeded running up to the run up ramp, she jumped off it then spinned her body into a flip. Trini stopped as she lands both feet ont he mat" And the gold goes to!!"

Kimberly bowed"Thank you ladies and gentlemen you're a great crowd!" she blew a kiss at Trini then approached her"Whats the time" she showcased her watch to her"A new record"

The two heard Skull whistled"Encore!"

"I see you've gained an audience" Trini sees Bulk and Skull approaching

(Ohh man, what do they want?) Sarah asked herself and kept her head down.

"About the launch today right?" Jason asked. "Hey, Ernie, could have some water?"

"Coming right up Jason. You want anything Billy?"

"I'd call it a ten. The outfit showcased your form nicely" Skull said with a grin

Kimberly inwardly rolled her eyes and picked up her gym bag

"Classy Skull, very classy" Trini responded

"What can I say, I'm a man of class"Skull responded

Billy nods then noticed Trini and Kimberly with Bulk and Skull"Think we should help them out?"

"Trini and Kimberly or Bulk and Skull?" Zack asked jokingly

"Noted" Billy smiled then responded to Ernie" I'd like a bottle of water also"

Bulk flexed his arms. "Soo, how would you two ladies like to go out tonight with a pair of real men?"

"Zack, Billy and Jason are over at the bar guys." Sarah spoke up.

Jason smiled and waved.

Bulk looked back and forth. "Them? We could take those three in our sleep."

"Oh here we go again." Jason sighed.

"Water's up." Ernie said.

"Thanks" Billy said then opened the cap and drinked the water

"Good luck with that" Trini said to Bulk, she then elbowed Skull to the stomach for checking out Kimberly"Didn't...hurt at all" Skull said breathlessly"If you ladies excuse me I'm going to go sit down"

"Say Trini can I borrow your jacket? I'll give it back to you later on" Kimberly asked Trini who nods"Sure" she took off her jacket then handed it to Kimberly who wrapped the sleeves around her waist then picked up her gym bag" Catch you later" she says to Sarah while walking to the locker

Bulk grabbed Skull. "We'll get you for this!" He said and helped his buddy out of the juice bar.

Jason shook his head. "They never learn. How much for the drinks Ernie?"

"Water's free." Ernie smiled.

Meanwhile, out in space, 238,900 miles away, the shuttle landed on the moon. It opened up and the astronauts stepped out. "That went well." One of them said. They stepped out of the shuttle and glanced around. "So what's the mission?"
"Ah, bring back some rocks."
"Rodger that. You getting us?"
"Clear as day."
The astronauts hopped around on the moon since it was a Zero-G environment, so you couldn't really run.
As they searched around, they saw it. "Holy cow....are you seeing this? Are you seeing this?"
"Is...what is that? Some kind of...container?"
The video footage distorted slightly as the camera zoomed in on it.

"....Did anyone see that?" Jason asked.

The astronauts walked over to it and looked at it. "This is crazy....I've never seen anything like this."
"What are these markings? Egyptian?"
"No...these aren't like any hieroglyphics I've ever seen..."
"HEY! Get away from that thing! We don't know what it is!"
"Right, right, we'll bring it on board."
The video and audio began distorting slightly.

Sarah walked over. "That is not normal...."

"Come on guys quit horsing around out there!"

"We're not...this...THING....won't budge!" The astronauts struggled to lift it but they couldn't even get it off the ground.
"This doesn't make any sense! We're in a Zero-G environment! Something this size can't weigh this much!"
"Come on...you...stinking piece of.." One of the astronauts put a hand on the top of it and pressed on the gem. The gem stopped glowing and the symbols vanished. "Huh?"

There was a moment of silence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH0BQtwEAsM
The video then cut out.

"Well....." Jason trailed off.

"What just happened" Zack asked in astonishment

"Not good" Trini commented

Billy watched silently to see if theres any update on the space mission.

"Can say that again..." Jason agreed with Trini.

"I'm getting Kim! She does NOT want to miss this." Sarah said and ran off to find Kimberly.

Kimberly had just finished changing out of her gymnastic outfit and back into her civilian clothes

"Kimmy!" Sarah ran up to her. "You've gotta get back into the fitness room. The landing video just went crazy."

Up on the moon after the video cut out...

Light shot up out of the canister and swirled around the moon. They vanished as soon as they came and then there was a brief moment of silence before a white hand came out of it and a small, elfish looking creature poked his head out and looked around. He then hopped out and glanced around at the moon. He was followed by a blue alien, this one looking like a bizarre monkey with a monocle and weird claws coming out of his back. A bulkier ape creature crawled out too and then looked around just like the others, apparently confused as to where they were.
Another one came out, this one much more sinister looking then the others. A larger muscular alien with large wings and wearing golden armor. His eyes were a fiery red and he had a blue, dog like face.
As the Astronaut's minds were trying to process the discovery of alien life, meeting actual aliens, the fact that said aliens could apparently breathe on the moon with no trouble and just how exactly they could have fit inside the canister, something bizarre happened. A tall, slender beautiful woman got out of the canister, stretched, and yawned as if she had been awoken from a deep sleep.
Storyboard - Page 14 Rw1dn6
The woman rubbed her neck. It was stiff. She let out a sigh and then twisted her head completely around one way, then the other before returning to normal. "Who...who...who..."
"hoo?" The woman turned around, apparently just noticing them. She spoke to them in some bizarre alien dialect. "Onidek ral cul etavuneb. Tayulit led odedipo asiheneg nepe oyinowe acesiran yibi tenelam cirie, sani letega tay ukah. Pama uzim po vehal neles. Epato dire topecar ni tot kamubor arahano ne orofieg desisig, lacis luso tiraf leto leh lib. Mopi lica ebero? Aroni menu apara cefirew! Yasu nieri videyo ne nefo nehules gutil aravusel!"
"What...what are you?"
"What...R..OOOO?" The woman paused. That didn't seem right. "hoo...r..u?"
"W-we're...astronauts...from...Earth. We're from Earth! We mean you no harm!"
"E-arth? Earth...Earth....yesss...they are from Earth." She said to her minions, picking up the new language almost instantly. "Sound off! Finster, Squatt, Baboo, Goldar!"
Each of the aliens responded when their name was called. The white elf was Finster, Squatt was the apelike alien, Baboo the blue alien and Goldar the gold armored alien.
"Who or what are they? What is she?"
The woman turned and smiled. "ME? Ahhh....I've forgotten my manners after ten thousand years...I...Am The Greatest Sorceress Ever Known...BANDORA!" At that instant, a magic staff appeared in her hand from thin air.
The astronauts screamed and tried to run only to find the sorceress standing in their way. "Earthlings...are you the ones who freed us?"
"Uhmmm....yes?"
The sorceress rubbed her chin. "That was very kind of you...stupid, but kind...what should we do with them boys?"
Goldar studied them"As a token of our thanks, we'll make your inevitable fate quick"
"Spare the equipment, might find some use of this" D'Argo examines the landing craft.
As her minions went after the astronauts, Bandora observed the landing craft.

"Come on, work, work! What is going on out th-"

"Hi. I'm Bandora." The Sorceress said as she appeared inside.

"Oh hi, I'm just looking for m-WHAT?!"

Bandora smiled and pressed a finger to the console. "Interesting equipment. And yet....so easily to manipulate..."

On Earth, the teens observed the TV which then turned on to show astronauts standing in front of the shuttle. "...And so, yeah, sorry about Mission Control. Just a technical glitch. The Canister was empty. We're gonna look around for the moon rocks and then come on home."

Jason sighed with relief and said a silent prayer for them all.

Trini felt like her heart was in her mouth after that video segment.

Kimberly arrived, noticing the expressions on the others faces"Nothing bad happened did it? They survived right?"

"Thats what the previous announcement implied" Billy said but still couldn't shake a troubled feeling.

"What the....what the hell are you doing?!" The pilot demanded and punched at her stomach as hard as he could.
Bandora didn't even notice him at first. "And that should take care of that. Just in case HE'S down on Earth...I don't want to reveal myself just yet.." She looked down to look at the man and she saw his hand and arm were being pulled into her as the man struggled. She shrugged. "It's been 10,000 years. I needed a snack."

She exited the shuttle as the man's feet disappeared into her. "So! How is everybody doing?" She asked her team. "Sleep well?"

A pair of large simian like hands were holding a space helmet, the front part looked as if it had been punched through"This is what they wear to breath in this enviornment? What a primitive species they are" he said to a humanoid being in gold armor who nods"Given how easily we've bested them, not much when it comes to combat either"

Goldar cracked his neck after dealing with one astronaut"Feels good to get a little exercise after being cramped inside the capsul"

"Haven't lost a step from the looks of things" D'Argo said to Goldar then said to Bandora"Had a nice snack mistress?"

"Yes. If there is one thing that has not changed about humans it is that they can be quite delectable if there is no other food around. Now then..."

She raised her staff and focused her magic. The moon quaked and the ground split open as her moon palace rose up from beneath the moon's surface. "Right where I left it. Come on in boys, let's get prepared. Finster, your shop should still be in good condition as is the clay. Get me an army of putties as soon as possible."

"Right away my Empress." Finster said.

"Baboo, D'argo, go check on the lab. If everything is in proper order, get to work right away."

"Yes your evilness." Baboo bowed.

They headed into the palace.

Earth.

"And then the video cut out so I came to get you." Sarah explained as they headed out of the juice bar.

"Wow"Kimberly said unsure what to make of the incident" Hope the astronauts are ok"

"Likewise Kim" Zack said.

"They reported back in." Jason pointed out. He thought about this some more. "Billy, any ideas what could cause distortion like that?"

Inside Ernie's Bar

"Dude did you see that"Skull, after recovering from the elbow attack by Trini, said to Bulk"I'm telling you this is it man. A sign of an alien invasion.

Bulk scoffed. "You've been watching too many movies Skull. Aliens aren't real and even if they are." He pounded his fist into his hand."They'll stay out of Angel Grove if they know what's good for them."

Skull smiled confidently in saying"Yeah no E.T has ever had the guts to actually land on our turf"

"That's my boy!" Bulk smiled. "Come on, let's get some food."

"Might need a moment. Still under the effects of that sneak attack Trini gave me"Skull said.

"Take your time man. We ain't going nowhere."

The Teens.....

"Probably the space shuttle suffered from some kind of enviormental mishap or some form of technical malfunction" Billy theorized

Kimberly handed Trini her jacket"Lifesaver" she complemented then wrapped an arm around her"Going to be ok?" Trini nods" Yeah just a little freaked from all of that"

"This may sound kinda silly but Skull would keep going on about the possibility of an alien invasion. Think thats whats going on?" Zack asked Sarah.

"Mmmm...I don't think so, I mean, makind has been trying to contact aliens for years right? Nothing and now they just happen to attack?" Sarah reasoned. "Besides, that canister thing, whatever it was, wasn't very big, so even if it is one, how tough can they be?"

"Makes sense." Jason said.

"I think there's a logical explanation that could have happen than aliens invading" Billy said"Besides if something bad has happened they would have announced it by now"

"Good point" Kimberly said

"And besides we are talking about a theory made up by Skull here" Trini said.

The team had a laugh at that.

Meanwhile...

As the six teens tried to go back about their day, Alpha-5 observed them on the Viewing Globe and was taking notes as Zordon looked on.

Bandora Palace

Finster nearly cried tears of joy from finding his old workshop again. Everything was as he had left it all those years ago. During his long sleep he had often dreamed of seeing it again, of molding the clay into their soldiers and watching with pride as they battled the best soldiers from around the Galaxy. His favorite creations of course were the Putty Patrollers, made from space clay, they were loyal, never questioned orders and would fight to the last. Their language was added in by Finster himself. Bandora approved so he kept it in. Smiling, Finster checked the supply of the clay. Everything looked good so he got to work on making some putties.

D'Argo wasted no time taking apard the space shuttle, seeing if theres any interesting parts that he could find, eager to see what he could create in the lab with this.

Goldar patrolled the Palace, he opened a secret containment in the east wing and he entered the trophy room"Good it's still here." he sees the various weapons he had aquired from his fallen enemies, the one from The Hydro Sceptor from a warrior in Aquitar is one of the items he cherished most.

Baboo opened the door to his chemistry room. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing everything right. He was and laughed evilly. "DADDY'S HOME!" Baboo cheered and started checking his chemicals.

Bandora walked into her throne room and thumped on the floor twice, causing a wind to blow around her that got rid of the dust. She sat down on her throne. "Ohhhh yes, I've needed this."

D'Argo wheeled the scrap in the lab" They may be primitives but I see potential in this stuff."

Baboo rubbed his hands together gleefuly. "Maybe we could make a bomb out of it!"

After sculpting a dozen putties out of the clay, Finster loaded them onto the tray and then placed the tray into the Monster Matic machine, set the dials and then pulled the lever. The machine worked perfectly. Horrible sounds came out of the machine as it shook and shaked and red steam sprayed out of it. A large bulge came down the machine and it belched out smoke and fire. When the smoke cleared the Putty Patrollers stood at attention. Finster beamed with pride.

"My Queen!"

"Yes Finster?"

"As you've requested, the Putty Patrollers are ready. Behold!"
Bandora smiled as the foot soldiers kneeled before her. "Ahh, excellent work. It's good to see that you haven't lost your touch my old friend. Of course, we should test them just to be sure...Goldar!"

Goldar entered the throne room"Mistress Bandora" he bowed.

"I'd like you test these putties in combat. We need to be sure you're in fighting shape and that they work after all." Bandora said. "Putties, your orders: Attack Goldar with intent to kill."

The putties stood up and surrounded him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEVOhbhkTw&feature=related

Goldar cracked his neck then took charge, he evaded a punch delivered by a Puttie and countered with a backfist across the face that sent sparks flying along with the Puttie. A group of Putties attempted to gang attack him but Goldar delivered a vicious punch to the chest that sent one Puttie flying and knocked right into a group of Putties

Taking a break from the lab D'Argo watches the fight

Goldar kneeled down and punched a Puttie in the stomach then sweeped him to the ground then pounched him and gave an forearm shot to the throat. He blocked a face punch from another one then bit into his arm when he tried to deliver another. He clamped down and with one good yank we see a face shot of the Puttie yell in intense pain then Goldar brought both fist to the side of his head and sparks flew as Goldar crushed his head in. He turned to another Puttie and spits an arm at him. He brought his hand up at the Puttie and motioned him to come forward. The Puttie proceeded to punch him but there was nothing that he threw that Goldar couldn't defend against then he kneed the Puttie to the stomack and brought an elbow down at the back of the neck. The Puttie crashes and lies limp on the ground

He grabed a charging Puttie by the throat then pulls him into a choke hold. He stares the Puttie before him in the eyes while holding the other one"Make a move" he dares the other Puttie studying him to see how he'll respond. Noticing the hesitation he snaps the neck of one Puttie then flies at the last remaining one and hits his stomach head first. He picks the final Puttie up and gives a spinning neckbreaker onto the marble floor and a few repeated punches to the chest. With a low growl he took a few deep breaths then stood up. Facing Bandora he bowed"Needs more savagery."

"You or them?" Finster joked.

Bandora applauded. "Excellent work Goldar! I am delighted to see you have kept your edge. Finster, you heard him. I want no fear or hesitation."

"Of course my Queen. I shall resume my work immediately." He bowed and walked to the workshop, high fiving Goldar on the way.

Baboo smiled. "I never get tired of seeing that."

Goldar gave a final bow before Bandora then exited as well.

"It's inspiring in a way" D'Argo commented to Baboo.

Baboo nodded. "I can't wait to see some of the old monsters again." he paused. "Except maybe the frog. He's a bit of a jerk."

"He may be crude but he gets the job done." D'Argo noted.

"I suppose you're right." Baboo noted.

With Finster working and Goldar patrolling the grounds, Bandora decided to see how things had changed on Earth. She walked to the balcony and summoned up her telescope and looked at it.
"Well......my word..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqJ_HTUH8ts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7rgMtX9I0&feature=related
Bandora stared at the Earth. "So much has changed......where do we attack first..." She asked herself. A name then caught her eye. "Well...what do we have here? Angel Grove.." Bandora looked at the city, watched how disgustingly happy the Earthlings were, a city at peace, everyone happy and loving and cheerful...it made her want to vomit. While she awaited the Putties, she decided to shake things up a bit...
Bandora summoned her magic, her scepter flashing, her eyes glowing. She focused on the city, picturing all of it in her mind and spoke the spell: "Earthquako, Earthquako, Rampago, Shako, Destructo!" She then gestured towards the Earth.

Back in the city, the teens were back in the Youth Center when the Earthquake hit.

Kimberly almost lost her balance before she caught herself"Earthquake? In Angel Grove?!"

"Baffling but thats what it looks and feels like Kim" Zack said

Billy, while doing what the standard procedure required, heard high pitched screaming"Trini calm down"

"It's not me" Trini said then motions to Skull in the corner

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScreamsLikeALittleGirl

Bulk struggled to drag Skull over and they hid under a table. "Skull....please turn it down a few notches!"

"Everybody get under something! Cover your heads!" Jason yelled to the group as they all followed procedures. Ernie even hid under his bar.

"But I don't get it! We've never had an earthquake here!" Sarah yelled out.

Elsewhere....

A red and yellow robot was running around and checking monitors. "Ay yi yi! This is a big one! And this area has no record of earthquakes!"

A booming voice spoke up behind him. "This is not a natural occurence Alpha 5. I sense an enormous amount of magical power behind this. It can only mean one thing: Bandora has escaped her imprisonment and is now attacking the Planet Earth! Are the Morphers ready?"

"Yes Zordon, but who are we going to choose?"

"We have already made our selection. Now we must summon them to The Command Center."

"Do you mean?"

"Yes Alpha, bring in the six teenagers!"

Back at the Juice Bar, the Earthquake raised in intensity around the city, knocking out the lights in the bar.

Alpha 5 pressed buttons on the console and the teens were teleported away. They landed on the cold floor of the Command Center.

It took a few moments to process. "Is...is it over?" Jason asked. "Is everybody oka-Ohhhh...kaaayyy..." Jason slowly got up and looked around at the Command Center. "Is...anybody else seeing this?"

Sarah blinked as she got up. "I don't think we're in Angel Grove anymore."

"Logical reasoning would be appreciated Billy" Zack said while he looked around

For the first time Billy couldn't come up with a logical situation for this as his mind was still trying to process just being in Ernie's Juice Bar trying to get through an earthquake to being in a area with Technology that he hasn't seen before

"OMG, OMG" Kimberly thought to herself as she hugged herself to keep herself together, she thought back to the conversation concerning aliens"The invasion has happened and we're they're first prisoners!"

Trini tried to keep a level head about the situation. So far she and the others are fine and if someone had intend to harm them they'd have done it by now.

"Oh dear."

The group looked up to see...a small, harmless looking robot looking at them.

"I suppose that was a bit sloppy of me. I hope you were not hurt in the transport. Rest assured, I mean you no harm." The robot held up his arms in a non-threatening manner. "I am Alpha Unit Number Five. I welcome you all to the Command Center. I understand this has been a strange day for all of you. If you will allow me, I can explain everything."

The teens stared at the talking robot.
"It's....a robot...." Sarah said. "A real...robot...."

The group was silent for a moment. Jason took a step forward, also holding up his hands in a peaceful manner. "Alright...Alpha...ummm...I'm...Jason Scott." He met the robot in the middle of the room, lowered his arms and held out his hand. "Hello."

The robot reached over and shook his hand. "Greetings. Apologies for the rough landing."

"He seems like an okay guy....robot..." Jason trailed off and looked at Alpha.

"Robot is perfectly fine." Alpha assured him.

Sarah glanced around. "Sooo...where are we?"

"This is our Command Center." Alpha 5 said.

"Our? Is someone else here?"

"Oh. Well, I suppose I should tell you. Ladies and Gentlemen of The Planet Earth, allow me to introduce you...to Zordon of Eltar!"

At that moment the Command Center lit up. The team looked around and saw two poles light up and then energy shot from them into a giant blue tube in the room. A face manifested in the tube and smiled at them. "Greetings. I am Zordon of Eltar."

(Just when we were getting used to the robot.....this happens.) Jason thought to himself as he tried to process this.

"He's a floating head." Sarah stated the obvious.

"Indeed." Kimberly added.

The Teens stared until Billy stepped forward. "Hi."

"Hello." Zordon responded with a smile.

"Alright soooo....let me see here..." Jason pointed to Alpha, Zordon and the Command Center in turn. "Alpha-5. Zordon of..Eltar. The Command Center. Do I have this right?"

"That is correct."

"Sooo...can I ask why you brought us here?" Kimberly asked.

"Certainly. I have brought you here for a simple reason: To ask for your help."

"Our help?" Jason asked in surprise, amazed that a being like this could need their help.

"Yes. Behind you, you will find the Viewing Globe. Look into it and it will show you the events that have lead up to this day."

The teens turned around to see what appeared to be a crystal ball ontop of a small table. They walked over to it and it began to glow and then showed an old wizard in a white robe battling it out with a sorceress. "You see I was not always in the state you see me in now. Once I was a powerful wizard and a force for good. The woman you see there is Witch Bandora, an intergalactic sorceress bent on conquering the Universe. Ten thousand years ago I sealed her and her forces away in a magic urn that was cast off into space but I myself was cast into a timewarp and stripped of my physical form."

"Man..."

"Indeed. I assumed she would be locked away forever but today the urn crash landed on the moon and she was freed."

The truth hit them all at once.
"The astronauts." Billy said.
"Then...they never..." Trini looked at the others.

"I am sorry." Zordon said. "The astronauts were attacked soon after she was freed. And she has now begun her attack on Earth."

"Wait...but...there's only been Earthquakes." Zack said.

The viewing globe changed to show Angel Grove. The Earthquakes were still going on and now the sky was changing colors and there was a lightning storm.

"The Earthquakes were just her warning. She will soon arrive to attack your city and then the rest of the world."

There was a moment of silence as the group looked at each other, each asking the other what they should do. Suddenly, Jason turned around and walked up to Zordon. "What can we do to help?"

"You have been chosen to form an elite team that will stand against Bandora and her forces of evil. You will each be given specialized super suits that draw on power from the Morphing Grid."

"Morphing?" Kimberly asked.

"Like metamorphosis." Billy suggested.

There was a glow from each and they looked down to find devices on their waists. "woah....what are these?" Zack asked.

"Those are your Power Morphers. Whenever you wish to summon up your powers, you need only call out the name of the animal in the coin. Jason: The Tyrannosaurus Rex. Zack: The Mastodon. Kimberly: The Pterodactyl. Trini: The Saber tooth Tiger. Billy: The Triceratops. Sarah: The Eagle. Once summoned the suits will appear around you granting superhuman fighting abilities and turning you into a team of heroes known forever as The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers."

The team stared at him. "Y-yeaaahhh...ahhh....this...I'm sorry man, but, this is just too weird for me." Zack said.

"Just...a little much to take in all at once Zordon. Sorry." Kimberly said and started walking away with Zack.

"I-I'm not sure...we're the ones you're looking for..." Billy said.

"Guys! Come on, we should talk about this." Sarah said and went after the three.

"You Jace! Trini! You guys coming?"

"Just a second." Trini said. She looked at Jason. "Jason?"

"Huh?"

"Come on...we...should go talk this over with them."

Jason looked up at Zordon before turning and following her out.

The teens exited the Command Center and finally got a look of it from the outside. It had obviously been here for centuries. "I think he was telling the truth." Jason said. "I mean, what reason would have to lie about any of it?"

"It's just a lot all at once. We barely had time to process one thing before something else happened." Kimberly said.

"Where are we anyway?" Sarah asked.

"Looks like the middle of a desert." Billy said and looked around. "What I'm wondering is why nobody found this place until now."

Zack looked at the morpher. "Think we should give it a try?"

"Maybe just once.." Jason trailed off.

Up in space, the teens were being watched. "Ah-ha! I thought I recognized that energy signature earlier. Sooo Zordon, you think you can stop me do you? Such poor choices too, so young and about to beaten into paste." Bandora shook her head. "Finster? The Putties."

"Ready and awaiting your command my Queen."

"Good. Putties! Go down to Earth and kill those teenagers!"

The Putties nodded and she teleported them down to Earth.

The teens were walking down a pathway. "Guys...guys I think we should go back in and talk to him, I mean, he chose us to save the world right? There must have been a reason." Jason said.

"You saw what was on that viewing glove thing, do you really think we can?" Sarah asked.

"Man you guys don't even know what you're talking about, I mean, we were talking to a giant floating head." Zack pointed out.

"There was a lot of incredible technology in there, Alpha even clearly had his own artificial intelligence. And Zordon...we could learn a lot from them." Billy suggested.

"One thing at a time Billy." Kimberly said.

Suddenly, they heard sounds. They almost sounded like voices but they were...garbled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssoCpYBGE7s
The teens stopped. "...You guys hear that?"

"Oh man...what now?" Kimberly asked.

She got her answer when a dozen grey skinned humanoid....things jumped out from behind the rocks and surrounded them.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/284/9/5/putty_patrol_by_decepticoin-d4cia3x.jpg

Zack: "What."

"What are these things?" Sarah asked.

"They don't look friendly, whatever they are."

"Now wait a minute." Jason said and tried to approach one and was promptly punched across the face. Jason went down.

"Jason!" Zack tried to help him up but one of the Putty Partrollers grabbed and flung him backwards.

Trini ducked a punch from one and ran to put some distance between herself and her attackers. She took a stance and punched one of the Putties in the chest as hard as she could. The grey skinned creature didn't even seem to notice and kicked her in the side.

Sarah backed away from the putties in front of her and put her arms in front of her face and was punched in the stomach by both.

Billy grabbed his glasses and put them in a small case to avoid them being broken and readied himself. He blocked a punch from one and punched it back, hitting it in the face but the Putty was unfazed and smacked him one.

Kimberly somersaulted backwards and then brought her feet up to kick a putty in the jaw. It's head was knocked back but it kicked her in the back.

Jason was grabbed up by one of the Putties. He grabbed it's arms and used it to kick the second Putty as hard as he could and titled back, causing the Putty holding him to fall backwards and release it's hold on Jason who rolled on the ground and stopped himself and jumped back to his feet. He rubbed his jaw as he watched the Putties get back up unharmed. "Alright then, come on!" He yelled at them. The Putties charged him. Jason readied himself and blocked a punch from one putty and countered with his own to it's face. He dodged another swipe and smacked it in the ribs and kicked at the other and then dodged a punch and kicked at the back of the Puttie's knee. It went down briefly and then got right back up and caught him with a spinning kick. Jason fell back and then jumped up and kicked the putty as hard as he could in the face with a jump kick. He landed on the ground and saw that it wasn't fazed. "You've gotta be kidding!" Both Putties charged him and leaped into the air and kicked Jason, he blocked the kicks but was knocked to the ground. The Putties pulled him up, kicked him in the stomach and threw him.

Zack jumped back up. "Alright, if that's how you want it." He started dancing in place. "Let's see how you freaks like a little hip-hop-akido!" He motioned for them to bring it while dancing. The first putty attacked him and swung at him but Zack smiled and leaned back, the punch missing him, he danced away from it's hits and then did a double spinning kick striking the putty twice across the face and then kept spinning as he turned and smacked the other putty with a spinning backhand and then did a spinning kick at it's stomach and then again and then punched it. The putty responded to this assault by simply grabbing his punch and smacking him in the face with his own hand and punching him and then the other jumped over and kicked him. Zack fell to the ground and gritted his teeth and stood up and charged them and tackled one and knocked it down but it threw him off. Zack recovered and barely blocked a kick from a putty and punched it's stomach but the putty kicked the side of his head with it's free leg. Then they grabbed his arms and legs. "Oh no." They swung back and tossed him through the air.

Trini fell to the side but recovered and rolled backwards to avoid being stomped on by a putty. She got up and sidestepped an attack and then she punched it's throat. (Alright! Got him!) The putty smacked her hand away and punched her. Trini dodged and then went on the attack with a chain punch to the putties chest. This accomplished nothing however and the second putty punched at her. Trini stopped her attack to block it's punch and blocked a punch from the one close to her but it shoved her backwards and they both hit her in the face. Trini went down and got up and backed away, hand on her face. "The hell are these things?" She shook off the punches and they charged her. Trini blocked and dodged the best she could but got kicked from behind and then a putty grabbed and punched her hard in the face and tossed her backwards where the other one caught her legs, spun her around and threw her through the air.

Sarah stumbled backwards and held her stomach. She coughed. "Guess we can't talk about this." She gritted her teeth and held up her hands, waiting. A putty punched at her face and Sarah grabbed the punch, pulled on his arm, turned and threw the putty, tossing it onto the ground. Sarah punched down at it's face twice before the putty brought it's leg up and kicked her. Sarah blocked the kick and backed up. The other one grabbed her and she stomped on it's foot and slammed her head against it. She managed to get free and elbowed it as hard as she could in the stomach. The elbow accomplished nothing however and it punched down at her. Sarah fell down and it kicked at her. Sarah rolled away and got up but was promptly attacked by the other one. She blocked it's punch and grabbed it's other arm and headbutted the putty and kneed it between the legs. The putty responded by headbutting her back, kneeing her twice in the stomach and uppercutting her face. The other then kicked in the side. They grabbed and tossed her.

Billy backed away from the putties. One of them punched at him and Billy barely managed to avoid it and punched at it's ribs before backing away from it. The creature shrugged it off and charged him. Billy managed to grab it's arm and punched at below it's shoulder, trying to target it's joints before kicking it. The putty shrugged it off and jumped up and kicked at his chest, knocking Billy on his back. He grabbed his chest and kicked up at the putty as it approached and got up and managed to block one punch and then was punched in the face and kicked twice in the ribs. Billy yelled out and ran to the side and held them. The putty's charged him and Billy punched a putty as hard as he could as fast as he could, punching it rapidly across the face but the putty shrugged off his attacks and kneed him in the gut and elbowed his back. He fell to the ground and rolled to the side and tried to get up and was kicked and then the Putties grabbed him and threw him.

Kimberly fell on her stomach but got up and kicked the putty and landed on the ground and then cartwheeled to the side and turned around and grabbed a leg from a putty and hit it's side with a backhand and threw it down. Kimberly was then hit by a flying punch from the other putty and fell down. Kimberly spit on the ground. She did a handstand and grabbed a putty with her legs and used her the legs to throw it. She got back up to her feet and it jumped up and kicked her in the back and then the other kicked her twice in the stomach and then punched her away. Kimberly fell to the ground and got up and gritted her teeth and brushed the hair away from her face. She jumped up in the air and kicked the putty in the face and fell down to her feet and then punched the putties but the putty punched in her the face and kicked her in the back and then picked her up and tossed her through the air.

The team landed together in a heap and groaned in pain as the putties circled them again.

Bandora burst out laughing at all this. "How pathetic. These are your recruits Zordon? They can't even defeat my foot soldiers!" She put the scope down. "The putties have this under control. Goldar!"

"Yes my Empress?"

"Get the second squad ready. We're going to the city. It's time these worthless humans learned who their master is."

Goldar grinned and his eyes glowed red. "Yes my Empress. This will be most enjoyable!" He turned and marched to get the other putties.

"Ohhhhh....ungghh...anybody got any ideas?" Zack asked.
"We have to think of something fast." Trini said. "Fighting them isn't working."
"Fight...wait....that's it!" Jason said.
The others looked at him.
"We can't fight them now, but we still have the Morphers that Zordon gave us! He said the morphers would grant us powers right? I say we do it!"
"Heck at this point, I'll try anything." Sarah said.
"What have we got to lose?" Billy asked.
"You guys are in for it now!" Kimberly said to the putties.
The teens got up and grabbed the morphers and held them up.
"You guys ready?"
"Ready!"
"Alright then....IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
"EAGLE!
MASTODON!
PTERODACTYL!
TRICERATOPS!
SABER TOOTH TIGER!
TYRANNOSAURUS!"
There was a purpe, black, pink, blue, yellow and red flash of light as the morphers opened up and the coins glowed. The teens felt new strength fill them. Their injuries and earlier exhaustion vanishing as the light's swallowed them up and light formed around their bodies and then turned into armor around each teenager and then finished with a helmet. Belts appeared around their wastes along with gun holsters holding the blade blasters. The transformation ended in an instant and the light's died down revealing the team of heroes in all their glory.
The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.
Storyboard - Page 14 30k3vr6
Storyboard - Page 14 63zrz4
Storyboard - Page 14 Rkxwsn
Storyboard - Page 14 2ujo7eh
Storyboard - Page 14 6iwjeq
Storyboard - Page 14 2i0ymw

WHOOO! THAT was a long one eh?

Alright, next, comes the Rangers second round with the Putties and their battle with Goldar. king

more_horiz
dang, that WAS a long one

extensive first battle, and it seems like the rangers really have their work cu tout ofr them

the fight feels so intense

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
dang, that WAS a long one

extensive first battle, and it seems like the rangers really have their work cu tout ofr them

the fight feels so intense

Indeed.
There's a reason this is called EPIC Power Rangers. Wink afro lol!

more_horiz
Continuing from last post.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t22p315-rpg-storyboard
Rangers vs Putties: Round 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFpacnZ5fw

"Ohhhhh....ungghh...anybody got any ideas?" Zack asked.
"We have to think of something fast." Trini said. "Fighting them isn't working."
"Fight...wait....that's it!" Jason said.
The others looked at him.
"We can't fight them now, but we still have the Morphers that Zordon gave us! He said the morphers would grant us powers right? I say we do it!"
"Heck at this point, I'll try anything." Sarah said.
"What have we got to lose?" Billy asked.
"You guys are in for it now!" Kimberly said to the putties.
The teens got up and grabbed the morphers and held them up.
"You guys ready?"
"Ready!"
"Alright then....IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
"EAGLE!
MASTODON!
PTERODACTYL!
TRICERATOPS!
SABER TOOTH TIGER!
TYRANNOSAURUS!"
There was a purple, black, pink, blue, yellow and red flash of light as the morphers opened up and the coins glowed. The teens felt new strength fill them. Their injuries and earlier exhaustion vanishing as the light's swallowed them up and light formed around their bodies and then turned into armor around each teenager and then finished with a helmet. Belts appeared around their wastes along with gun holsters holding the blade blasters. The transformation ended in an instant and the light's died down revealing the team of heroes in all their glory.
The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/30k3vr6.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/63zrz4.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/rkxwsn.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/2ujo7eh.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/6iwjeq.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/2i0ymw.jpg
Their armor shined in the sunlight as the putties stood and watched their enemies. "Woah...just...woah..." Jason observed the armor around him. "This is incredible. I feel incredible!"
"Incredible?" Zack asked. "I feel invincible!"
"Invincible, Mighty and Powerful." Billy smiled beneath his helmet.
"Say...weren't these guys just beating the tar out of us just now?" Sarah asked.
"You're right. We should do something about that." Kimberly cracked her knuckles.
"Alright. Round 2 boys!" Trini challenged.
The putties charged them and the Rangers charged the Putties. Each Ranger taking on the same putties from before.
Jason grabbed a kick from a putty and punched it across the face and then tossed it to the ground. As opposed to before, the putty was actually affected by the punch this time. The other one attacked Jason and he blocked it's punches and then punched it twice across the face and then hit it with a spinning kick, flooring the putty and it rolled away from Jason. The one from behind got up and jump kicked Jason but he turned and grabbed it's leg mid kick and turned and swung it and threw it down on it's partner. "Oh yeah!"
Zack blocked kicks from a putty and then countered with his own double spinning kick, sending the putty spinning to the ground. He did a sideways flip to avoid attacks from the second putty and the stopped and caught it's punch and tossed it backwards and then charged the putty head on, ran up it and flipped off, kicking the putty as he went. It went down. "Come on boys, there's more where that came from!"
Trini let the putties come to her and blocked their punches and then countered, punching both, smacking their heads together, kicking one in the stomach and sending it flying. "Woah-ho!" Trini was surprised by her own strength. The other putty punched at her and Trini blocked it, turned and punched it rapidly in the chest and then uppercutted the putty, launching it up into the air and it hit the ground.
Kimberly leaped over and grabbed a putty with her leg and performed a headscissors takedown, throwing it to the ground. She rolled and got up and blocked attacks from a putty and then kicked it with one, two, three kicks and then jump kicking it in the head. The putty went down, hitting it's head on the rocks and breaking them. "How's that for payback?"
Billy caught a punch from a putty and hit it as hard as he could in the face and then kept it up, pummeling the putty with everything he had. It didn't take long for the putty to fall. The second one leaped at him and Billy turned and caught it and spun it around and then tossed it through the air. The putty landed on the ground and looked up to see Billy's boots as he leaped over and kicked it in the face. "Amazing....I could never fight like this before!"
Sarah did a forward flip over the putties and turned to face them. "Over here greyheads!" She called to them with the nickname she had just come up with for the bizarre creatures. They turned and charged her head on. Sarah saw the one on the left was closer so she charged that one, grabbed it, and performed a hip toss with it as hard as she could, slamming it down onto the ground. Sarah knelt down and elbowed the second putty as it got close to her and then smacked it with her hand, making it back away. Sarah turned to the second and punched at it's face repeatedly before getting up and yelling out a "HIIIII-YAAAAH!" as she grappled with it before grabbing it's arm, turning and throwing it over her shoulder and then struck it's head as hard as she could.
In no time the grey skinned creatures were defeated. A grey glow surrounded them as the putties suddenly broke apart and their pieces vanished.

"Woah.....you guys see that?" Kimberly asked.
"Yeah....I-I think...these must have been Bandora's forces. Zordon said that she's a sorceress right? She may have animated those things through magic, so when they are defeated, they break apart as the magic can't sustain them any longer." Billy suggested.
"What like...golems?" Sarah asked.
"More or less." Billy said.
"Alright, everyone okay?" Jason asked.
"Feeling great J-Man." Zack said flexed.
"More than great." Kimberly said.
"Good. I say we head back to Zordon's, see what's up with all of this. If those things are attacking us, there's a good chance they could already be in the city."
The team nodded and ran back to the Command Center.

NEXT: The Rangers get filled in on the situation and go to battle against Goldar!

more_horiz
Closure
Universe: DC Nation
Characters: Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon

Grayson's POV

It took her awhile before she decided to find the strength to go, part of her wanted some closure, others wanted to see for sure that he's really gone. Her father Commissioner Gordon lets them inside the mourge, I noticed the look of concern on his face when he sees Barbara entering the mourge, outside of the fatherly expression he can tell he's pretty much drained emotionally. Barbara just looked at him and nods as a manner of assurance and request to have a moment alone. Jim nods then glances at me before he left, I know a part of him wants to be there but he figures with me around Barbara would be fine. I wasn't going to have her face this alone.

Barbara's expression was of stone, you cant read anything off it, which worries me. Theres only a few people who have that look. Bruce, Cassandra, and myself. A defense mechanism used so that to keep your enemies of showing your vulnerable side and Barbara would often beg me to let her in when things got bad. Now she's following our example, I put a hand on her shoulder as to provide assurance that she doesn't have to shut herself out on my account. I wheeled her to where he was placed, there was no second thoughts, after the hell he's pulled perhaps all of us wanted that moment of closure. As we got closer the thing placed on the table hardly looked like the person that we've worked so hard to try to bring to justice.

Barbara's POV

Not a lot of people know what it feels like, I mean, they understand. Everybody understands. For a while. And then, they want you to do something you know you cant do. Move on. So after a while, they stop understanding. I learned to hide that pain I've been feeling. Practice smiling in a mirror. It's like wearing a mask and becoming someone else. Because at the end of the day I cant move on, least not untill he's completly out of my life.

He looks almost unrecognizable. Skinny enough to be a skeleton placed on display before the college science class. What he suffered from had really taken it's toll on him thats for sure. The irony of the whole deal is he hardly looks threatening. He no longer resembles the guy who had terrorized Gotham and provide me a lifetime supply of nightmares that were so bad I had to seek council from Dinah. All he is now is just a weak, unhealthy looking thing thats ready to be burned and turn to ash. I took a sharp breath as old memories started to come back

Flashback
Storyboard - Page 14 20790110

I should be concerned of the fact that his thugs are mercilessly beating up my father and I am but all I can think about was the constant pain I was feeling and how motionless and numb my legs are. I tried to move them but I couldn't. I can hear the bastard pouring himself a drink and chatting away

"Frankly she won't be walking off the shelves in that state of repair. In fact the idea of her walking anywhere seems increasingly remote. But then thats always a problem with softbacks. When you've finished with the old boy you know where to take him"

I hear him walk towards my direction

"A shame you'll miss your fathers debut miss Gordon but don't worry. I'll take some snapshots to remind him of you"

He crouches down and pulled out the camera, I stared up at him, regardless of the state of my condition I had to know" Wuh...why...are you..d-doing this?" he just smiles then raises his glass as he reached out and begins to unbutton my blouse

"To prove a point. Heres to crime"

End Flashback

I hold back the emotions thats building up, reaching the breaking point but even in death I don't want to give the monster that kind of satisfaction.

Grayson's POV

I could sense Barbara faultering, she gives a strong face but I could see her hand gripping the handle of her chair slightly and noticed her bottom lip quivering a little. Bruce told me about what happened, he never showed the pictures, which I thanked him for that, if I had seen the pictures I wasn't sure what I'd do to him if I encounter hiim. Probably do worse than beat him to a pulp like Bruce did

Normal POV

They returned to Barbara's apartment, everything seem fine they were conversing like normal then both Dick and Jim went to the kitchen to get some drinks and talk some more. They both have gotten along pretty well, infact there are times he could strike up a normal conversation with Jim. The two of them hear Barbara in the living room and they rushed to her. Jim was the first to reach to an upset. His hand reached out and gently touched her arm. She was putting up her guard, trying to seem strong when she really didn't have to. Without thinking, he gently drew her against himself. She reached out to him and let him pull her in"You don't have to be strong on my account" he assured her. She shook her head at first then started to sob. Dick didn't hesitate to approach her and then knelt down and placed a comforting hand on Barbara. All those years of holding the pain back finally came out then moments later the cries became cries of relief.

Outside just across the complex Batman was watching them silently on the rooftop. After all this time, they finally got the closure that they needed

more_horiz
Sweeet stuff. Really nice to see the two of them finally getting closure after all the hell Joker put them all through.

more_horiz
it's always nice to see a dick/babs scene where they open up to each other or their closeness is hown

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
it's always nice to see a dick/babs scene where they open up to each other or their closeness is hown

Dabs Forever!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Dabs Forever!!!

more_horiz
Drifter Girls!

Rei: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Gantz+girls&offset=24#/d1xdw5y

Helen: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Aya+#/d3dzeoi

Micky's Wife: http://patsy92.deviantart.com/art/fanservice-gone-wrong-190895689

As for Laura Croft? Any canon pic of her.

Edit:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Street+Fighter+Three+characters#/d1xonnf

^(Micky, but Micky wheres short sleeve shirts.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Continuing from last post.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t22p315-rpg-storyboard

"Good. I say we head back to Zordon's, see what's up with all of this. If those things are attacking us, there's a good chance they could already be in the city."
The team nodded and ran back to the Command Center.

Returning, they lined up in front of Zordon. "Well, we're back Zordon. Back and morphed." Jason said. "What were those things?"
"Thse creatures are the greyheads, also known as Bandora's Putty Patroller's Golems. They are footsoldiers made from a space clay. As you have seen for yourselves, they are a force to be reckoned with."
"You can say that again." Zack agreed.
"So, like, these super suits, they gave us power then? And we can fight the monsters now?" Kim asked.
"It is more than that. Your baseline physical human abilities will be slightly enhanced as well to protect you should you be attacked when you are unmorphed." Zordon explained. "The suits can protect you from powerful attacks from Bandora's forces but it is your skill and teamwork that will grant you victory in your battles. In your holster's are your Blade Blasters. They have two modes: Gun Mode and Blade Mode. Furthermore you can combine the power of your blasters by utilizing the tower formation."
"Tower formation huh? I like the sound of that." Kimberly said.
Suddenly alarms started blaring.
"What's that?" Sarah asked.
"Behold the Viewing Globe!"
The team turned around and saw the Sorceress herself on the steps of city hall.
"That's her, isn't it?" Jason asked.
"Ohhh man, that's her alright. Ai yiyiyi!"
"Who's the Gold monster?"
"Goldar the Grifforzar. He is Bandora's General. Be warned Power Rangers: He is not like the Putty Patroller's you have faced before, he is a very powerful opponent and it will take everything you have to defeat him." Zordon warned.
The Rangers stared at the viewing glove for a few moments before nodding. "No choice." Jason said. "Let's do this."
The rest nodded.
"Be careful Rangers and let the Power Protect You!" Zordon then teleported them out.

The city had been rocked by Earthquakes all day long and weird clouds had been gathering in the sky as it changed color from blue to purple to pink to red and the clouds turned black. Lightning shot down and struck the ground at different points in the city. Then, right in front of city hall, a lightning bolt slammed down and the explosion blew down the doors behind it and blew out the windows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_mLKCw9Fag
The light cleared to reveal: A strange yet beautiful looking sorceress, a large blue dog faced gold armored creature with black wings and a long golden sword in his hands and...bizarre grey skinned monsters kneeling down and staring at them.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/166/8/9/89b1d0ca9b69c8c7d47520985dc4147b-d4htw0b.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/348/2/8/Goldar__MMPRTM_by_MegaZeo.jpg
The sorceress stepped forward first and smiled at the startled people staring at them. "Greetings you weak, disgusting humans. I am the Empress of Evil, the Greatest Sorceress ever known, your new ruler: WITCH BANDORA!"
The grey skinned creatures applauded.
Bandora smiled. "Now that we have the introductions out of the way...KNEEL!" She commanded and held up her staff. A dazzling light flashed from the red orb in the center and all who saw it were forced to their knees.
"Ahhh, just like the good old days, eh? Goldar."
The gold knight grinned, his red eyes looking over the cowering humans. "Yes my Empress. This city is the first in our conquest: We will rule this world!"
"You heard correct you pathetic humans. We have several more forces where we came from and your worthless city is merely the first of many. I, Bandora, have come here to take your world and all those who stand against me will be slaughtered like cattle."
At that moment, the guards and police that were inside of city hall ran out and pointed their guns at her. "FREEZE!"
"Case in point." She said as a ball of light appeared in her free hand. She tossed it over her shoulder casually. It landed a few feet in front of them and then exploded, sending them flying back into the building and knocking them out. Bandora laughed. "10,000 years and I've still got it! Who's next?"
They heard sirens. "Hmmmm? What is that aggravating noise?"
Goldar's fiery red eyes narrowed. "It appears to be more of the same trash you just dismissed."
"Really?" She smiled. "Alright, let's see how good their protectors are: Putties!"
The grey creatures stood at attention.
The police exited their cars and pointed their guns at the sorceress. "Attention criminals! Drop your weapons and surrender!"
Bandora burst out laughing. "Criminals? They think us mere criminals? Ahhhh...this is going to be fun to watch. Go Putties, play with these men in blue."
The Putties spoke....for a better lack of definition of the word spoke, merely saying some kind of weird gibberish noises and then leaping into the air, up and over the sorceress and Goldar and landing on the ground. They then rushed the police. "Open fire!"
The police did so, squeezing the triggers and hearing the bang, their guns jumping in their hands as the bullets shot out at the incoming gray men. They expected the gray men to fall down, thinking that they were just crazy cultists in gray costumes, but their bullets bounced off harmlessly, not even slowing the creatures. The putties rushed the stunned policemen and attacked. One officer was punched across the face and was knocked to the ground. The putty leaped down and continued attacking him. Another putty flipped up onto the roof of the car and kicked at his partner. One cop barely managed to avoid a wild punch from a putty and shot it point blank. No result and the putty back handed him and kicked his stomach. One officer got jump kicked. They tried to fight back but it was no use, the creatures were too strong and they were being tossed around.
Bandora laughed. "Is this it? Are these your protectors? See how easily my mere footsoldiers can defeat them? What chance does this planet have if this is the best you have to offer?"

Then, it happened. They all heard it. Six people yelling out at the same time. "HIIIIIII-YAAAAAHHHH!" A sound of armor hitting clay and the creatures were sent flying backwards. Bandora turned her attention back to the fight, unable to believe what she was seeing. "Impossible.."

A warrior in red armor grabbed a putties arm and kicked the creature in the stomach, making the creature double over. He then kneed it in the face before punching it away.
A warrior in blue armor flipped onto the car and blocked kicks from the putty before grabbing a leg and spinning and tossing it onto the putty that the warrior in red armor had tossed away.
A warrior in black armor walked up to a putty and flicked his wrist. The putty charged him and he grabbed it's hands, grappling with it briefly and then jumping up and kicking it in the chest with both feet, launching it into the air.
A female warrior in yellow charged two putties, took a running leap into the air and then doing a split kick at their faces, knocking them to the ground. She landed on her feet.
A warrior in pink armor did several backflips and then landed on her hands in front of the putty that had been kicking the downed officer and sprung off of them, kicking the putty in the chest and sending it flying.
One of the putties had an officer backed up against his car and was getting ready to punch him when a warrior in purple armor grabbed it's hand and turned it around. She tilted her head and then uppercutted it into the air, launching it up and over the police car. It landed hard on the ground.
The six warriors battled the putties and soon defeated them, hitting them hard enough that they fell down on the ground and broke apart.
The warriors then walked over as one and stood in between the villains and the people of Angel Grove. They faced Bandora and Goldar. Bandora gritted her teeth. "Who are you?"
"Glad you asked. Alright guys, let's do it!
RED TYRANNOSAURUS RANGER!"
"BLACK MASTODON RANGER!"
"BLUE TRICERATOPS RANGER!"
"PINK PTERODACTYL RANGER!"
"YELLOW SABER-TOOTH RANGER!"
"VIOLET EAGLE RANGER!"
"You better give up now Bandora, because we're
POWER RANGERS! DEFENDERS OF EARTH!"[/center]
Bandora laughed quietly then burst out laughing at this. "HA! HA HA! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA! Soooo! You kids survived the attacks from the Putties. And that senile old fool Zordon is relying on kids now to do his dirty work." She shook her head. "So young and your lives are already about to end. Goldar!"
The Golden Knight stepped up. "Yes Mistress?"
"Be a dear and wipe up this trash. I shall be on the moon awaiting your victory."
"Yes your highness. I shall present their severed heads to you after I win."
"I know you will dear. Until then." She waved her wand and teleported. However even with the sorceress gone, the people remained paralyzed in the kneeling position.
Goldar turned to the team and roared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g30-ARkXn0
"Prepare yourselves you pathetic humans! I! Goldar The Grifforzer shall slaughter all of you this day!" He leaped into the air over to them.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/099/3/8/make_me________GROW_by_angryelfproductions.jpg
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2vU2nr5Jw
The team got out of the way and then circled Goldar and then they rushed him. Goldar was ready however and kicked Sarah away, punched Jason hard in the helmet, backhanded Trini and Zack and Billy grabbed him from behind but he threw them off and Kimberly kicked him across the face and Goldar retaliated by punching her hard in the helmet, sending her flying through the air. She hit the ground hard and jumped up to her feet. "Holy Cow this guy's strong!"
The team recovered and regrouped. Jason charged him and punched Goldar who caught the punch and attempted a strike at Jason's throat only for the Red Ranger to block it so Goldar kneed him in the stomach and punched him down to the ground. He attempted to stomp on the Red Ranger but he rolled out of the way and Sarah, Trini and Kim went on the attack. Sarah did a running slide and kicked up at him and Kimberly and Trini leaped over with flying kicks. Goldar readied himself to block the attacks. He back-stepped to avoid Sarah's kick and as he was getting ready to block Trini and Kimberly, Jason kicked him from behind as hard as he could, making Goldar stumble for a moment but it was enough for the two girls to hit him, sending him flying backwards. Jason kicked his feet causing Goldar to flip backwards in the air and he landed on his hand and pushed off of it to land on his feet. The four rushed him head on. Jason attacked with punches, Sarah with kicks, Trini with knife hand strikes and Kimberly with kicks at his side. Goldar moved fast, blocking Jason's punch at his head, turning to block Sarah's kick at his chest, using his other arm to block Trini's strike and spinning to block Kimberly's kick at the side of his head. He then turned again, smashing his fist against the side of Kimberly's helmet, continued to turn and punched Trini away, caught the attacks from Sarah and Jason and slammed them together and then tossed them away. As the four went down, Goldar looked up to see four boots headed towards his head courtesy of Zack and Billy stomping on his face and making him fly backwards through the air. Goldar landed on his feet and smiled. "Not bad humans. Not bad." He cracked his neck. "I thought you were just a group of weaklings going by my fight with those cowards in the space suits..." He licked his lips. "But I'm starting to enjoy myself. It's been 10,000 years..." He clenched his fists. "I've needed a good fight. Now..." He readied himself. "Let's get serious."
The Rangers regrouped. "You gotta be kidding! He wasn't serious up until now?!" Sarah exclaimed.
"You guys alright?" Jason asked the team.
"Peachy." Kim said and dusted off her suit.
"Nice kicks there guys."
"Thanks for giving us the opening." Billy said.
"Come on guys, we've can do this, we have him outnumbered!" Zack said.
"Outnumbered, yes. But you are all outmatched." Goldar grinned.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Prepare yourselves you pathetic humans! I! Goldar The Grifforzer shall slaughter all of you this day!" He leaped into the air over to them.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/099/3/8/make_me________GROW_by_angryelfproductions.jpg
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2vU2nr5Jw
The team got out of the way and then circled Goldar and then they rushed him. Goldar was ready however and kicked Sarah away, punched Jason hard in the helmet, backhanded Trini and Zack and Billy grabbed him from behind but he threw them off and Kimberly kicked him across the face and Goldar retaliated by punching her hard in the helmet, sending her flying through the air. She hit the ground hard and jumped up to her feet. "Holy Cow this guy's strong!"
The team recovered and regrouped. Jason charged him and punched Goldar who caught the punch and attempted a strike at Jason's throat only for the Red Ranger to block it so Goldar kneed him in the stomach and punched him down to the ground. He attempted to stomp on the Red Ranger but he rolled out of the way and Sarah, Trini and Kim went on the attack. Sarah did a running slide and kicked up at him and Kimberly and Trini leaped over with flying kicks. Goldar readied himself to block the attacks. He back-stepped to avoid Sarah's kick and as he was getting ready to block Trini and Kimberly, Jason kicked him from behind as hard as he could, making Goldar stumble for a moment but it was enough for the two girls to hit him, sending him flying backwards. Jason kicked his feet causing Goldar to flip backwards in the air and he landed on his hand and pushed off of it to land on his feet. The four rushed him head on. Jason attacked with punches, Sarah with kicks, Trini with knife hand strikes and Kimberly with kicks at his side. Goldar moved fast, blocking Jason's punch at his head, turning to block Sarah's kick at his chest, using his other arm to block Trini's strike and spinning to block Kimberly's kick at the side of his head. He then turned again, smashing his fist against the side of Kimberly's helmet, continued to turn and punched Trini away, caught the attacks from Sarah and Jason and slammed them together and then tossed them away. As the four went down, Goldar looked up to see four boots headed towards his head courtesy of Zack and Billy stomping on his face and making him fly backwards through the air. Goldar landed on his feet and smiled. "Not bad humans. Not bad." He cracked his neck. "I thought you were just a group of weaklings going by my fight with those cowards in the space suits..." He licked his lips. "But I'm starting to enjoy myself. It's been 10,000 years..." He clenched his fists. "I've needed a good fight. Now..." He readied himself. "Let's get serious."
The Rangers regrouped. "You gotta be kidding! He wasn't serious up until now?!" Sarah exclaimed.
"You guys alright?" Jason asked the team.
"Peachy." Kim said and dusted off her suit.
"Nice kicks there guys."
"Thanks for giving us the opening." Billy said.
"Come on guys, we've can do this, we have him outnumbered!" Zack said.
"Outnumbered, yes. But you are all outmatched." Goldar grinned.
"We'll see about that Goldar!" Jason yelled. "Let's do it! Blade Blasters!" He commanded the others and the team pulled out their weapons and changed them to sword mode.
"COME!" Goldar yelled and summoned up his own golden sword and charged them.
The rangers charged Goldar and slashed with their small swords. Goldar blocked their combined strike with his own sword but struggled against them for a moment before growling and slashing with it, making them leap backwards, flip, turning their blasters to gun mode as they did and shoot at Goldar as one. Goldar sparked from the blaster shots but he stood strong. "Well if that's how you want to play it..." His eyes glowed and he fired his own lasers out of them. The Rangers dodged the blasts and the blasts hit a car, making it explode. Because lasers. Razz
The Rangers returned fire from multiple angles and Goldar held up his arms, blocking the blasts. He then turned red and vanished in a flash of flame. The Rangers paused, surprised at his disappearance...at least until he reappeared in front of Sarah and Zack and slashed at them with his golden sword, sending them both flying through the air with the hits. Goldar then turned around and fired at Kimberly and Billy with eye lasers, causing an explosion and launching them backwards through the air. "Guys watch yourselves!" Jason called to them.
Trini super jumped over to Goldar and slashed at him with her blade. Goldar turned and slashed at her, the two sparking each other as they passed, though Trini got the worst of it, she left a mark on Goldar's shoulder. Jason was moving already. He did a forward flip and slashed down at Goldar's face but he parried with his own sword knocking Jason backwards. Jason landed on his feet and engaged Goldar in a sword fight, both warriors slashing and parrying each other's blows, though Jason was quickly being pushed back due to Goldar's superior strength and weaponry.
Zack, Sarah, Kimberly and Billy recovered and fired on Goldar from a distance, sparking him and giving Jason a chance to attack. He slashed down at Goldar and then left and right before giving him a spinning kick across the face. The force of the kick was enough to send Goldar flying through the air though he landed on his feet. The others super jumped over to where Jason was and Trini ran over. "Alright guys, I think it's time we try out the Tower Formation that Zordon mentioned!"
"Right!" The rest agreed. "Power Rangers: Tower Formation Go!" Trini, Kimberly and Billy flipped forward and linked their arms together. Sarah and Zack then flipped forward and landed on their arms and then Jason leaped up ontop of the others, taking the top position of the tower. The Rangers then readied their blasters with their free arms and squeezed the triggers and pointed the barrels together. The blasts all combined into one big ball of energy.
Goldar's eyes glowed red as he readied his own attack. Electricity sparked around the ball and they glared at Goldar from behind their visors. "Blade Blaster Combo Beam Fire!" They called out and pointed the blasters at the villain. The combined blast took the form of a flaming circle around a spinning blue and red triangle of energy that was launched at Goldar. He fired off his own charged blast of energy and the two beams met in the middle and struggled against each other only for the combo beam to overpower Goldar and it crashed into him, causing a large explosion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRT58fuZDds
"Alright!" The team jumped down and gathered together.
"He's gotta be feeling that one!" Jason laughed.
The team was right in the middle of celebrating when they heard a growl from inside the fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzZO2Y92LM8
"What?"
"Oh no way!" Zack exclaimed.
The team readied their weapons again as Goldar walked out of the fire. He glared at the team and charged them and leaped over to them in a superjump. He slashed at the team and they dodged the attack and slashed down at him with their own swords, sparking him. With a roar though Goldar forced them off and grabbed Jason and chokeslammed him onto the ground and then gave a powerful slash across the chests of the blue, black and yellow Rangers and then hefted up Jason by his leg and smashed him against Kimberly, hard, and causing both of them to go flying and then kicking Sarah in the torso and leaped after her and smashed her helmet hard against the pavement and tossed her against the others. As the Rangers were recovering, Goldar's wings came out of his back and he flew into the air and fired his eye beams down at them, blasting them over and over. However, Jason was able to get up and fired up at Goldar. He flew around them and up into the air higher.
"Oh man...this guy's intense." Zack said as the team picked themselves up.
"Any ideas on how to get him down?" Sarah asked.
"No....let's go up above him!" Jason commanded.
Trini nodded. "Alright, let's get to it!"
Billy knelt down and readied himself. Kimberly ran over to him and leaped up on top of his hand and he flung her upwards. Zack did the same for Sarah and Jason ran over to Trini who gave him the same boost and then so did Sarah who boosted him up further and then Kimberly launched him high, high up into the air up above the skyscrapers and up to Goldar' height as Goldar's eye blasts flew past him. Jason grabbed onto his leg and then jumped up on top of Goldar and wrapped his arm his neck and then slashed at Goldar with his free arm.
The armored General roared and struggled with Jason as he tried to stay up in the air but the repeated attacks caused him to crash down to the ground. Jason then got off and kicked off of him, leaving Goldar to crash onto the ground. After a few moments though, Goldar picked himself up out of the small crater he had made on the ground. He turned to face Jason but then saw the other's leaping over at him with all of their kicks at the ready. They slammed their feet into him all at once, causing a shockwave of power that launched him like a missile in the air. He slammed into the wall of a building. He freed himself and started walking towards them...when the Rangers just fired on him over and over and over, repeatedly blasting away at Goldar with their blasters. Goldar sparked over and over as the blasts just hit him constantly. The team eventually stopped shooting as Goldar stood their smoking. A few moments passed before Goldar started walking forward, his body still smoking. He fell down to one knee and stabbed his sword into the ground. "It's over Goldar! Give up!" Jason yelled at him. Goldar growled and stood up again. "RRRRAAAAARRH! You have won this day Rangers! But this war is just beginning! I will not stop until ALL of you are dead and everything you loved is burned to Ashes!" His body glowed and he held up his sword, vanishing in a gold flame as he returned to the Moon.
The people of Angel Grove suddenly found themselves able to move again.
The Rangers twirled their blasters and holstered them. "WHOOO! OH MAN! That. Was instense!" Jason said.
"Can say that again." Sarah agreed.
"Uh huh!" The others nodded.
They looked up to see the people of Angel Grove staring at them. "Uhhhh....a...heh-heh......HI!" Kimberly said. "We're The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers!"
"HEY!" One of the police officers from earlier stepped forward and looked at them before turning to everyone else. "Let's hear it for THE POWER RANGERS!"
"YEAAAAHHHH!" Everyone present cheered for them.
The team held raised their fists up high.
The battle was won for today.

Rangers VS Goldar: First Fight.
Winners: Power Rangers.

more_horiz
To Goldar: The badass mofo in Power Rangers

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
To Goldar: The badass mofo in Power Rangers

Razz

But yeah, I wanted to emphasize that Goldar is a major threat to the team here by showing just how much insane damage he can take before going down. Battle also showcases just how awesome the Rangers are, their incredible teamwork right off the bat, their combination attacks and thinking on their feet. And of course, lay the seeds of the rivalry between Jason and Goldar.

more_horiz
A day in the life
Just a random Doughboy story I'm working.
Coming eventually.

more_horiz

The people of Angel Grove suddenly found themselves able to move again.
The Rangers twirled their blasters and holstered them. "WHOOO! OH MAN! That. Was instense!" Jason said.
"Can say that again." Sarah agreed.
"Uh huh!" The others nodded.
They looked up to see the people of Angel Grove staring at them. "Uhhhh....a...heh-heh......HI!" Kimberly said. "We're The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers!"
"HEY!" One of the police officers from earlier stepped forward and looked at them before turning to everyone else. "Let's hear it for THE POWER RANGERS!"
"YEAAAAHHHH!" Everyone present cheered for them.
The team held raised their fists up high.
The battle was won for today.
They were teleported away by Zordon to the Command Center. "Welcome back Rangers. I wish to congratulate you on your victory."
"Thank you Zordon. Thank you for the suits, thank you for choosing us." Jason said.
"Oh man we were AWESOME out there!" Kimberly cheered and hugged Trini and Sophia. The two hugged her back. "We fought a super powered alien knight monster guy and we WON!"
"You were great out there man." Zack fist bumped Billy.
"Back at you Zack." Billy agreed.
"And that tower formation! OMG that was freaking awesome we sent that Goldar guy flying and then he was....BOOM!" Sarah exclaimed
"And did you see the people? They love us." Trini said.
"Yes, today was a true victory. But the battle against Bandora is just beginning. There are hard battles ahead for all of you. But so long as you work as a team and believe in the power and in yourselves, you will unbeatable Power Rangers. And now that you have become Power Rangers, I must ask you to follow a set of simple rules. Follow them, and the power will protect you always.
"First, never use your power for personal gain. Second, never escalate a battle unless Bandora forces you. And finally, keep your identities secret; no one may know you are a Power Ranger. Swear to use your powers for good, never for evil. Use them to defend, never to attack, to ensure justice, never for vengeance and to preserve righteousness, never for selfish glory." Zordon listed.
"You have our word Zordon." Jason said.
The rest agreed as well.
Thank you Rangers. You have earned a day of rest. Alpha and I will contact you should there be another monster attack."
Jason nodded and walked to the middle of the Command Center, looked at the team and then held out his hand. "We'll stand together, all of us."
Zack placed his hand on Jason's.
"Until the day that Bandora and her monsters are gone forever."
Billy. "And peace has returned to the world once more."
Kimberly. "No matter what monsters we face."
Trini. "Or how what hardships befall us."
Sarah. "We will fight to the end. We sill never surrender."
Jason spoke again. "Power Rangers. All of us." The team threw their hands up in the air as one.
It was the birth of a new team of heroes and the start of a grand war that would change the world forever.
The Birth Of The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.
Goldar returned and leaned against the palace wall. The humans the....Power Rangers as they called themselves, we're better than he had anticipated. His sword disappeared for now and Goldar growled. He leaned forward and crossed his arms and let out a roar as he straightened up again. He had rustier then he thought if he was having trouble with trash like the humans. This would not stand. He would be more prepared next time. When next he met the Rangers, he would slaughter them all.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/051/7/1/pandaemonium_palace_i_by_draven6-d39yvhy.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/051/1/c/pandaemonium_palace_ii_by_draven6-d39yvn8.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/051/a/5/pandaemonium_palace_iii_by_draven6-d39yvpc.jpg
Goldar walked to the throne room to see Bandora sitting on it waiting for him. Her hands were on the arm wrests and her legs were crossed. Her eyes were ice cold as she watched him walk. His footsteps echoed through the dark room until he was in front of her and he kneeled. "Great Empress Bandora. I was defeated in battle and return to you in shame. I ask for your forgiveness. It will not happen again." He lowered his head.
Bandora observed him for a moment and lifted her left foot up to his face. Goldar took her foot and kissed it.
Bandora lowered her foot and leaned over and lifted his head up gingerly. "You are forgiven. You are, after all, rusty. It's only natural after ten thousand years in that accursed prison." Bandora released him and leaned back. "Besides, we now know who are our enemies are...and this war is just beginning. Rest assured Goldar" She looked down at him, the satanic smile almost splitting her face.
Storyboard - Page 14 29nupnn
"We will make them suffer before they die."
http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/12866/Digital_dunne_Evil_Laugh_Echo
Cue Fade to Black.

NEXT EPISODE: The Cackling Skeleton and The Towering Giant! Behold The Megazord!

more_horiz
Episode 2.

We open to, of all things, Bandora in a hot bubble bath. Thus, nothing is shown. Use your imagination folks! Razz
Incidentially, the water was over 320 degrees F. For a normal human, even 160 degrees would be scalding. Bandora however was completely relaxed and up to her neck with hands behind her head. "Ahhhhh this is nice. After being locked up for all those years, I needed this." She waved her hand and summoned up a bottle of Everclear and a wine glass. She then gestured with her finger and the top opened up from the bottle and it poured itself into the glass. She gestured again and the bottle stopped pouring and righted itself up. The glass floated over to her and she drank some of it. "Mmmm, that's good. When we have eradicated the human vermin, I will have to make sure this survives." She then thought about what monster they should send. Goldar was busy retraining himself at the moment, Baboo and D'argo were messing around in their lab and Finster was making art. The putties were outside her room, guarding the door to the bath as always. She sipped her drink. The putties were very useful. Easy to create, mass produce, followed orders, never questioned you and were much stronger then the humans. Suffice to say, they had done the job of striking fear into the humans. However, those meddling Power Rangers had made quick work of them. As a team, they showed no fear of her foot soldiers. What she needed, then, was something that would strike fear into the humans. The answer was a simple one: The Fear of Death. She would bring back Bones the Skeleton and while he was occupying the Power Rangers, she would summon up her giant warrior to destroy the city in their absence. She had used a similar strategy before in the past to score an easy victory over the warriors of Iffuoxa 32 and it was glorious to watch. Bandora smiled and sipped her drink. Today was going to be fun.

Episode 2: The Cackling Skeleton and The Towering Giant! Behold The Megazord!

more_horiz
Like the opener Smile Keem em coming!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Like the opener Smile Keem em coming!

Will do! Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Episode 2.

We open to, of all things, Bandora in a hot bubble bath. Thus, nothing is shown. Use your imagination folks! Razz
Incidentially, the water was over 320 degrees F. For a normal human, even 160 degrees would be scalding. Bandora however was completely relaxed and up to her neck with hands behind her head. "Ahhhhh this is nice. After being locked up for all those years, I needed this." She waved her hand and summoned up a bottle of Everclear and a wine glass. She then gestured with her finger and the top opened up from the bottle and it poured itself into the glass. She gestured again and the bottle stopped pouring and righted itself up. The glass floated over to her and she drank some of it. "Mmmm, that's good. When we have eradicated the human vermin, I will have to make sure this survives." She then thought about what monster they should send. Goldar was busy retraining himself at the moment, Baboo and D'argo were messing around in their lab and Finster was making art. The putties were outside her room, guarding the door to the bath as always. She sipped her drink. The putties were very useful. Easy to create, mass produce, followed orders, never questioned you and were much stronger then the humans. Suffice to say, they had done the job of striking fear into the humans. However, those meddling Power Rangers had made quick work of them. As a team, they showed no fear of her foot soldiers. What she needed, then, was something that would strike fear into the humans. The answer was a simple one: The Fear of Death. She would bring back Bones the Skeleton and while he was occupying the Power Rangers, she would summon up her giant warrior to destroy the city in their absence. She had used a similar strategy before in the past to score an easy victory over the warriors of Iffuoxa 32 and it was glorious to watch. Bandora smiled and sipped her drink. Today was going to be fun.

Episode 2: The Cackling Skeleton and The Towering Giant! Behold The Megazord!
Billy Cranston was in his room tinkering with some machinery. Around the room was random bits of machines he had taken apart and fixed back up. One such device were small computers he had acquired from the local scrapyard. Amazing what you could find there sometimes. Billy had been up all night working on the little gadgets in front of him. The idea had occurred to Billy when Zordon teleported them back to the Command Center after the fight against Goldar. They apparently had no way to contact each other outside of that, not even Walkie-Talkie's. Billy wasn't a soldier per say, but he knew enough that not having an effective way to communicate would leave you at a tactical disadvantage. The solution then, was to build communicator's. After a few more adjustments, he finished the sixth one and put it on his wrist. The communicator's were designed for easy usage. They could strap the communicator's around their wrists and press a button to call the others. Seeing as how Zordon could teleport them to and from the Command Center and he had the Viewing Globe, Billy assumed they too would be able to communicate with them as well. The communicator's also had a second function: Easy teleportation.
Taking a deep breath, he decided it was time for the first test. "Alright..." He pressed a button on it and raised the communicator to his mouth. "Testing, testing, calling Red, testing, testing."

One of the communicator's beeped red. Billy smiled. It had worked. Now for the second test. He figured himself as good a lab rat as anyone. He pressed a button on the side. "Command Center." He said and vanished in a flash of blue light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCLiD2kXQyo
Billy reappeared inside the Command Center.
Alpha turned around. "Oh! Billy! What a pleasant surprise! When did you arrive?"
Billy laughed. "I don't believe it! It actually worked!"
Zordon smiled down at him. "Hello Billy, what is that device on your wrist?"
Billy held it up. "It's a communicator. I designed it and five others last night. It's designed to allow us to speak to you and each other over long distances and to teleport around."
"An excellent idea and an incredible invention Billy. This will be very useful to the team."
"Thank you Zordon. Now then, I need to be getting to School. Goodbye!" He said and pressed it again, teleporting home, grabbing his belongings and then teleporting to school.

Zack was about to walk up a staircase to the upper levels of the school when he saw a blue light fall down from the ceiling. Zack immediately took a defensive stance. A monster attack? Here? What was he going to do? He couldn't Morph with all of these people around. The blue light vanished revealing....Billy Cranston who was looking ecstatic. He noticed Zack. "Zack! I have something AWESOME to show you and the others!"
"Billy?!" Zack looked around. No one else had seen him arrive. Zack ran over to him. "Dude...what's with the entrance?"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I got over excited." Billy said and handed him a communicator with black straps. "This is for you."
Zack accepted. "Oh hey, thanks.....what is it?"
Billy stepped back and pressed the button.
Zack's communicator beeped.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk66tSt4ec4
"Uh..." Billy pointed to a button. Zack tried it. "Hello?"
"Hi Zack." His voice came out of the communicator.
"Woah. This a...communicator or something?"
"Bingo! I finished them last night." He held up the others. "I'm gonna hand out the others and I'll explain them all later at lunch. Later!" Billy said and ran off.
Zack watched him. "And now we have communicators....Okay." Zack decided to go with it and ran up the stairs to get to class.
Billy placed the communicators into his coat pocket and headed to class himself.

On the way to lunch...
Billy barely resisted the urge to run down the hallway to meet up with the others. He was stopped by Bulk and Skull. "What do you guys want now?"
"Oh nothing much...just your lunch money."
"Yeah, your lunch money. Hand it over geek."
Billy stared down the two bullies. Just the other day, he had fought off grey alien creatures, a gold plated monster, and received super powers alongside his friends. Threats that were way scarier then these two. So Billy simply smiled. "No. Now if you'll excuse me." He stared to walk past them. "What did you say?" Bulk asked as he put his arm out and stopped Billy.
"Back off Bulk."
"Well, look somebody needs an attitude adjustment Skull."
"Yeah, let's get him." The bullies nodded to each other and grabbed at Billy who calmly evaded them with a simple side step, causing the two to miss. The bullies turned around and Skull tried to punch Billy who stopped with a simple side block.
Before things could get more out of hand though the two were grabbed by Principal Chapman. "Up to your old tricks boys?" He asked the bullies. "Let's go have a talk in my office. Run along Billy!" He said and escorted the two to the Principal's Office.
Billy waved goodbye and ran to meet with the others.
"Yeah, they're right here." Billy said and handed one to each Ranger. Purple for Sarah, Pink for Kim, Yellow for Trini, Red for Jason. Billy himself had one with blue straps. He then explained how they all worked.
"And you built these in your room out of scrap?" Kim asked in disbelief.
"Well, watches, computers and scrap, yes." Billy said. "The main reason they look like watches is to avoid suspicion. And they can recharge just by being in the sunlight so we never have to worry about them running out of power."
Jason patted him on the back. "You're a genius man."
Sarah checked hers. "This is sooo awesome."
The team raised their various healthy drinks and put them together and drank up.

Finster looked up and nodded. "Yes my Queen, Bones the Skeleton King is ready for action!"
He turned to show her the clay sculpture. Bandora knelt down to observe it.
"Ahh beautiful. Do it Finster." Bring him back to un-life." She stood back up and Finster opened the monster matic oven and slid Bones in on the tray and closed it up and turned the wheel. The machine made disturbing noises as it turned on and hellfire could be seen through the glass at points as the clay was moved through the machine and then the machine belched out blood red smoke. It quickly cleared and Bones the Skeleton King appeared before them.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/103/0/8/once_upon_a_king_by_shadowai1029-d3dw91d.jpg
The Skeleton monster laughed insanely before settling down. "Mistress Bandora, how nice to see you once more."

more_horiz
"Finster!" Bandora walked into his workroom. "Do you have the monster I asked for yet?"

Finster looked up and nodded. "Yes my Queen, Bones the Skeleton King is ready for action!"
He turned to show her the clay sculpture. Bandora knelt down to observe it.
"Ahh beautiful. Do it Finster." Bring him back to un-life." She stood back up and Finster opened the monster matic oven and slid Bones in on the tray and closed it up and turned the wheel. The machine made disturbing noises as it turned on and hellfire could be seen through the glass at points as the clay was moved through the machine and then the machine belched out blood red smoke. It quickly cleared and Bones the Skeleton King appeared before them.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/103/0/8/once_upon_a_king_by_shadowai1029-d3dw91d.jpg
The Skeleton monster laughed insanely before settling down. "Mistress Bandora, how nice to see you once more."
Bandora nodded. "Bones, welcome back. I have a mission for you."
"What is it? Who shall I slay this time?"
"Six troublesome Earthlings called The Power Rangers."
"Earthlings? As in humans then?"
"Correct."
"Fine by me! I shall make trophies of their skulls!" He laughed again.
Bandora grinned. "I am so glad to have you back. Come along Bones, I have a plan..."
"Woa-ho! That was....wow!" Sarah said as they reappeared.
(Good. They all work.) Billy nodded.
"Works of art Billy." Trini complimented.
"So what's up Zordon?" Zack asked.
"Rangers, Bandora has released a dozen putties to attack the city and our sensors indicate a darker presence there but it is oncealing itself. Be careful, and let the power protect you!"
Jason nodded. "It's Morphing Time!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7yaNGQESo
In a flash, the armor was in place for each Ranger and they teleported to the putty attack location. The team landed at an empty fairgrounds with putties running around. "Let's take them guys!"
The Rangers split up to attack the groups of Putties. Like last time, two for each ranger.
Bones watched the battle from the shadows as the Rangers made quick work of the Putty Patrollers.
Jason finished off the last one and stood up. "Alright, that was easy! Now where's the-"
The team heard laughing up above them as the monster revealed itself. "The....what...the.."
"Grreeetings Rangers! I am Bones the Skeleton King and under orders from Bandora herself, I am here to kill you all and pave the way for the annihilation of the human race!"
"Not if we have to anything to say about it!" Sarah called up to him.
"Come on down here and put your money where you mouth is bonehead!" Zack yelled.
"As you wiiiiiissssshhh!" The skeleton laughed. He drew his spine saber and leaped down to engage them in battle.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/041/2/1/Sword_by_Ottel.jpg
"HIIAYAH!" The team ran at him. He slashed at the team and they evaded his attacks. Jason and Kimberly attempted to attack him from behind but the monster rotated his upper body 360 degrees and slashed them, causing them to fly backwards as the monster turned around and around causing them to fall back to evade his spinning slash. He stopped spinning and his eyes glowed yellow and he blasted at Billy and Trini as they leaped into the air at him and knocking them backwards. Zack and Sarah attacked from the sides, grabbing and kicking at him and then throwing him into the air. The monster landed on his back and got up to see the Rangers drawing their weapons. "Fire!" Jason commanded and they shot at him repeatedly more and more. Causing him to spark and shake as the blasts struck at his body. Soon, he shook and fell apart into pieces. "And that's that!" Jason said. The team started to celebrate until they saw the pieces of Bones float up into the air and come right back together. The skeleton laughed at them again and fired lasers at the team. The group dodged the lasers.
"Surprised Rangers? You can't destroy me that easily!" He laughed and charged them again. They super jumped to get distance from them and readied themselves. "Alright then, try this on for size! Tower Formation!"
The Rangers got into the tower formation, charged up their weapons and fired at Bones. Just before the blast hit however, Trini saw Bones's head detach itself. There was a large explosion just like when the attack hit Goldar and the bones fell apart. However, the skull floated up into the air and laughed and laughed as the bones came back together. "I'm INVINCIBLE!" He declared.
The Rangers leaped down and readied themselves again. "Anybody have an idea?" Zack asked.
"Maybe..." Trini started.
"Now then, I've had enough playing around. It's time to take this up a few notches!" Bones yelled and took off his head and threw it into the air up high. The skull's eyes glowed and the head spun around faster and faster and faster and then stopped and the mouth opened. There was a horrifying wail as a green tornado flew out of it's mouth and surrounded the Rangers. They were picked up and carried up and away from Angel Grove...
"Yes, the time has come to bring back The Giant!" She declared and gestured. A rather large moon rock floated over to her. She set it down on her altar ontop of a pentagram. The rock started floating in the air as Bandora chanted in an ancient language:
"Born of wind and fire
The mountains shake at your song
And down you look, willing the mortals along
cracking skyline roots;
broken fingers asunder
grasping for the clouds
Ohhhhh Moon dust....soft and pliant, send to Earth....a Giant! I SUMMON THEE FORTH! DORA TITAN!"
As Bandora chanted, rock slowly broke apart and purple electricity crackled around it. The broken off pieces turned into moon dust and floated around it. Soon, the rock took the shape of a man shaped creature. The eyes of which glowed and it floated down ontop of the altar.
Down at Angel Grove, the city shook again and lightning shot down everywhere eventually, the electricity started gathering outside of the city and took the shape of a man. A very, very tall man. In a flash the man appeared in the middle of it all, opened his mouth and roared.
Bandora's Giant Monster.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/180/5/0/giant_by_Okoolarniq.jpg
It was then silent and started walking over to Angel Grove.
The tornado transported the Rangers to another dimension and dropped them down. The Rangers yelled out as they landed on the ground. "Everything's spinning." Jason groaned as he grabbed his helmet and tried to steady himself.
"Please tell me that's not going to happen again." Zack said to the others.
"Ohhh, where are we anyway?" Billy asked.
"Don't know...it's all dark." Kimberly said as she looked up.
"It's somewhere else....like...we're in another world." Trini glanced around. "Anyway, is everyone alright?"
"I..." Sarah steadied herself and looked down. She screamed.
"Sarah! What's wrong?" Trini asked as she grabbed her.
"B-b-bones...Bones..."
"Where?" Billy asked as the Rangers readied themselves.
"Bones....human bones..."
The team looked down.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/115/8/4/Boneyard_by_TheOneManCirkus.jpg
"HOLY!" Kimberly yelled out.
"What-what in the? What is all this?" Trini asked.
"This-this...I...what the hell?" Zack asked himself as the team stared at the sheer number of bones everywhere.
"It's like....a dead zone....a-a world of death!" Billy said.
"This is way too freaky." Jason said. "Guys! Let's get out of here!"
"RIGHT!" The team attempted to use the teleport function.
Nothing happened.
They tried again.
Nothing.
"Oh this isn't good." Zack said.
"....Gers...Ran..Rang-ers? N...u...you hear us? Can you hear us?" Came out to Alpha's voice.
"ALPHA! ALPHA WHERE ARE WE?!" Sarah asked.
"You are in Bones' Skeleton Dimension."
"What?" Billy was amazed that a freaking skeleton could transport them to another world.
"Yes, now, the monster will be there soon. You must destroy his weakness to free yourselves."
"What weakness? Where do we hit him?" Jason asked.
"His head. If you destroy that, you destroy the monster!"
The Rangers were interrupted by the same horrible laughter from the monster as it floated down from the sky. "WELCOME TO HELL!" He threw back his head and laughed. "This is my world Power Rangers and you will NEVER leave!"
Jason balled his hands into fists. "Bring it bonehead! There's six of us and one of you!"
The monster clapped. "Good for you, you can COUNT! However, you forget, this is my world. The world of the dead, the world of the skeletons. There's a reason I am called the Skeleton King! ARISE! ARISE! ARISE MY SOLDIERS!"
Trini was the first to realize it. "Oh s-t."
All around the heroes, the skeletons started floating in the air and coming together. Their hands gripped swords. Their eyes glowed. All around them, the dead were rising. The team backed up together, back to back as they raised their blade blasters as seemingly endless amounts of soldiers rose up and raised their weapons.
Sarah gripped her blade with both hands as she stared at them. "Wha-wha.....everywhere...they're...they're everywhere!"
"This-this is insane....I cant...I can't even count them all!" Billy said.
"We're outnumbered." Kimberly realized. "There's gotta be millions of them!"
"Jason? Any ideas?" Trini asked.
Jason was silent at first as the skeletons started to close in on them. He said something.
"Jason?"
"Fight."
"Are you serious?" Sarah asked.
"We...we have to. We don't have any choice!" Jason said. "Now listen, don't go after all of them, there's too many. We simply have to find and kill Bones and we're out of here. Clear?" Jason asked the team.
A moment passed. "CLEAR!" The team answered.
"Go my children." And the skeleton's roared and charged.
The Power Rangers screamed in defiance and charged the skeleton army.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply