ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 15 EmptyDiana of Paradise Island

more_horiz
Diana Pov
I miss her so.Why did I have to come back? I love Paradise Island but I miss her.

Hippolyta Pov
I don't know if I doing right. I mean Diana as lost all interest in doing anything.

Phillipus Pov
My Love, don't worry about it. She probably feeling a bit lonely. She left her close friend behind. She just sad. She will be back to her old self.

Hippolyta Pov
Your wrong. I stopped Diana from being with her love because it would have being in the middle of the change of the gods. The Prophecy of a baby being born of love is not only refering to Diana. We had both together made Diana out of love but Gaea as told me another will be made.

Phillipus Pov
Polly, you must tell Diana. If your telling me she loves her, we can't stand in the way of their love.

Hippolyta Pov
I know but I don't want the gods having this war might being attention to Diana. Te only way is to hold for Diana to go back and I will not ....

Phillipus Pov
Polly, She our daughter. She in love. We must let her go without.

Hippoltya Pov
Give me one good reason?

Phillipus Pov
You went to great lengths to show you love me. You went aganist me of the gods. Diana just wants the same.

Hippolyta Pov
I guess... I could. Diana.

Diana Pov
….....Yes, mother?

Hippolyta Pov
You earned the right this. I love you.

Diana Pov
Thank you mother.

Hippoltya Pov
There she goes

Phillipus Pov
For love

Diana Pov
I hope she still here.I mean..Great Hera, What was that? I

Starro POV
Earthlings, I have choosing you planet to take over. Now with Superman, Batman,Green lantern,aquaman, Martian the Manhunter and the Flash in my power I will control the world.

Diana Pov
Not if I have a said. If I can just get them all to fight me together .All I need to do is fight one at a time.

Starro Pov
I sense a strong person to add find them. Don't hurt them.

Diana Pov
Over here.

Starro Pov
Fight her all at once.

Diana Pov
Is that all you guys got.

Starro Pov
Superman get her.

Diana Pov
Is that what you call a punch?This is a punch.Ommf.

Starro Pov
Now stand down

Diana Pov
Now with them paying attention to him I can do this. I command you to stop.

All Pov
What just happen ?

Diana Pov
You were all being control. We must work together.

All Pov
She right.

Starro Pov
No...

Diana Pov
I wonder if my lasso will work on him? You must leave and never came back?

Starro Pov
I obey.

Batman Pov
We must get the stars off of all the people.

Flash Pov
I think we should call ours elf the Justice League.

(1 month Later)

New Anchor Pov
In other news the Justice League as once again save the day.

Diana Pov
I finally have the time to ask her. All I have to ask her is Frieda will you marry me? I mean I would have to bind her hands in Paradise Island but that not important. Frieda there something I have to ask you

Frieda Pov
What is it ?

Diana Pov
Would you do me the honor of being my wife?

A story I have been working

descriptionStoryboard - Page 15 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Finster!" Bandora walked into his workroom. "Do you have the monster I asked for yet?"

Finster looked up and nodded. "Yes my Queen, Bones the Skeleton King is ready for action!"
He turned to show her the clay sculpture. Bandora knelt down to observe it.
"Ahh beautiful. Do it Finster." Bring him back to un-life." She stood back up and Finster opened the monster matic oven and slid Bones in on the tray and closed it up and turned the wheel. The machine made disturbing noises as it turned on and hellfire could be seen through the glass at points as the clay was moved through the machine and then the machine belched out blood red smoke. It quickly cleared and Bones the Skeleton King appeared before them.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/103/0/8/once_upon_a_king_by_shadowai1029-d3dw91d.jpg
The Skeleton monster laughed insanely before settling down. "Mistress Bandora, how nice to see you once more."
Bandora nodded. "Bones, welcome back. I have a mission for you."
"What is it? Who shall I slay this time?"
"Six troublesome Earthlings called The Power Rangers."
"Earthlings? As in humans then?"
"Correct."
"Fine by me! I shall make trophies of their skulls!" He laughed again.
Bandora grinned. "I am so glad to have you back. Come along Bones, I have a plan..."
"Woa-ho! That was....wow!" Sarah said as they reappeared.
(Good. They all work.) Billy nodded.
"Works of art Billy." Trini complimented.
"So what's up Zordon?" Zack asked.
"Rangers, Bandora has released a dozen putties to attack the city and our sensors indicate a darker presence there but it is oncealing itself. Be careful, and let the power protect you!"
Jason nodded. "It's Morphing Time!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7yaNGQESo
In a flash, the armor was in place for each Ranger and they teleported to the putty attack location. The team landed at an empty fairgrounds with putties running around. "Let's take them guys!"
The Rangers split up to attack the groups of Putties. Like last time, two for each ranger.
Bones watched the battle from the shadows as the Rangers made quick work of the Putty Patrollers.
Jason finished off the last one and stood up. "Alright, that was easy! Now where's the-"
The team heard laughing up above them as the monster revealed itself. "The....what...the.."
"Grreeetings Rangers! I am Bones the Skeleton King and under orders from Bandora herself, I am here to kill you all and pave the way for the annihilation of the human race!"
"Not if we have to anything to say about it!" Sarah called up to him.
"Come on down here and put your money where you mouth is bonehead!" Zack yelled.
"As you wiiiiiissssshhh!" The skeleton laughed. He drew his spine saber and leaped down to engage them in battle.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/041/2/1/Sword_by_Ottel.jpg
"HIIAYAH!" The team ran at him. He slashed at the team and they evaded his attacks. Jason and Kimberly attempted to attack him from behind but the monster rotated his upper body 360 degrees and slashed them, causing them to fly backwards as the monster turned around and around causing them to fall back to evade his spinning slash. He stopped spinning and his eyes glowed yellow and he blasted at Billy and Trini as they leaped into the air at him and knocking them backwards. Zack and Sarah attacked from the sides, grabbing and kicking at him and then throwing him into the air. The monster landed on his back and got up to see the Rangers drawing their weapons. "Fire!" Jason commanded and they shot at him repeatedly more and more. Causing him to spark and shake as the blasts struck at his body. Soon, he shook and fell apart into pieces. "And that's that!" Jason said. The team started to celebrate until they saw the pieces of Bones float up into the air and come right back together. The skeleton laughed at them again and fired lasers at the team. The group dodged the lasers.
"Surprised Rangers? You can't destroy me that easily!" He laughed and charged them again. They super jumped to get distance from them and readied themselves. "Alright then, try this on for size! Tower Formation!"
The Rangers got into the tower formation, charged up their weapons and fired at Bones. Just before the blast hit however, Trini saw Bones's head detach itself. There was a large explosion just like when the attack hit Goldar and the bones fell apart. However, the skull floated up into the air and laughed and laughed as the bones came back together. "I'm INVINCIBLE!" He declared.
The Rangers leaped down and readied themselves again. "Anybody have an idea?" Zack asked.
"Maybe..." Trini started.
"Now then, I've had enough playing around. It's time to take this up a few notches!" Bones yelled and took off his head and threw it into the air up high. The skull's eyes glowed and the head spun around faster and faster and faster and then stopped and the mouth opened. There was a horrifying wail as a green tornado flew out of it's mouth and surrounded the Rangers. They were picked up and carried up and away from Angel Grove...
"Yes, the time has come to bring back The Giant!" She declared and gestured. A rather large moon rock floated over to her. She set it down on her altar ontop of a pentagram. The rock started floating in the air as Bandora chanted in an ancient language:
"Born of wind and fire
The mountains shake at your song
And down you look, willing the mortals along
cracking skyline roots;
broken fingers asunder
grasping for the clouds
Ohhhhh Moon dust....soft and pliant, send to Earth....a Giant! I SUMMON THEE FORTH! DORA TITAN!"
As Bandora chanted, rock slowly broke apart and purple electricity crackled around it. The broken off pieces turned into moon dust and floated around it. Soon, the rock took the shape of a man shaped creature. The eyes of which glowed and it floated down ontop of the altar.
Down at Angel Grove, the city shook again and lightning shot down everywhere eventually, the electricity started gathering outside of the city and took the shape of a man. A very, very tall man. In a flash the man appeared in the middle of it all, opened his mouth and roared.
Bandora's Giant Monster.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/180/5/0/giant_by_Okoolarniq.jpg
It was then silent and started walking over to Angel Grove.
The tornado transported the Rangers to another dimension and dropped them down. The Rangers yelled out as they landed on the ground. "Everything's spinning." Jason groaned as he grabbed his helmet and tried to steady himself.
"Please tell me that's not going to happen again." Zack said to the others.
"Ohhh, where are we anyway?" Billy asked.
"Don't know...it's all dark." Kimberly said as she looked up.
"It's somewhere else....like...we're in another world." Trini glanced around. "Anyway, is everyone alright?"
"I..." Sarah steadied herself and looked down. She screamed.
"Sarah! What's wrong?" Trini asked as she grabbed her.
"B-b-bones...Bones..."
"Where?" Billy asked as the Rangers readied themselves.
"Bones....human bones..."
The team looked down.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/115/8/4/Boneyard_by_TheOneManCirkus.jpg
"HOLY!" Kimberly yelled out.
"What-what in the? What is all this?" Trini asked.
"This-this...I...what the hell?" Zack asked himself as the team stared at the sheer number of bones everywhere.
"It's like....a dead zone....a-a world of death!" Billy said.
"This is way too freaky." Jason said. "Guys! Let's get out of here!"
"RIGHT!" The team attempted to use the teleport function.
Nothing happened.
They tried again.
Nothing.
"Oh this isn't good." Zack said.
"....Gers...Ran..Rang-ers? N...u...you hear us? Can you hear us?" Came out to Alpha's voice.
"ALPHA! ALPHA WHERE ARE WE?!" Sarah asked.
"You are in Bones' Skeleton Dimension."
"What?" Billy was amazed that a freaking skeleton could transport them to another world.
"Yes, now, the monster will be there soon. You must destroy his weakness to free yourselves."
"What weakness? Where do we hit him?" Jason asked.
"His head. If you destroy that, you destroy the monster!"
The Rangers were interrupted by the same horrible laughter from the monster as it floated down from the sky. "WELCOME TO HELL!" He threw back his head and laughed. "This is my world Power Rangers and you will NEVER leave!"
Jason balled his hands into fists. "Bring it bonehead! There's six of us and one of you!"
The monster clapped. "Good for you, you can COUNT! However, you forget, this is my world. The world of the dead, the world of the skeletons. There's a reason I am called the Skeleton King! ARISE! ARISE! ARISE MY SOLDIERS!"
Trini was the first to realize it. "Oh s-t."
All around the heroes, the skeletons started floating in the air and coming together. Their hands gripped swords. Their eyes glowed. All around them, the dead were rising. The team backed up together, back to back as they raised their blade blasters as seemingly endless amounts of soldiers rose up and raised their weapons.
Sarah gripped her blade with both hands as she stared at them. "Wha-wha.....everywhere...they're...they're everywhere!"
"This-this is insane....I cant...I can't even count them all!" Billy said.
"We're outnumbered." Kimberly realized. "There's gotta be millions of them!"
"Jason? Any ideas?" Trini asked.
Jason was silent at first as the skeletons started to close in on them. He said something.
"Jason?"
"Fight."
"Are you serious?" Sarah asked.
"We...we have to. We don't have any choice!" Jason said. "Now listen, don't go after all of them, there's too many. We simply have to find and kill Bones and we're out of here. Clear?" Jason asked the team.
A moment passed. "CLEAR!" The team answered.
"Go my children." And the skeleton's roared and charged.
The Power Rangers screamed in defiance and charged the skeleton army.

Jason ran headlong into battle and slashed with his blade blaster, cutting through the sword of a skeleton. Jason then kicked it's torso and broke the skeleton in half. "Woah." It started crawling towards him. Jason slammed his foot down on it's neck, breaking that. The skeleton's hands grabbed at him anyway so Jason kicked it away. Three more jumped at him and grabbed onto Jason. Jason shoved them off of him and he spin kicked one of their heads off and then slashed at another and then punched one's head, breaking it. That didn't stop it from grabbing at him though. Jason tossed it off of himself. "What's with these things?" He asked as a whole group of them leaped over and slashed down at him with their swords. There was some sparks and Jason was pushed down but he got up and started slashing with the blade blaster even as the skeletons continued to swarm him from all directions.

Billy broke the knee of one with a kick and then punched it's head off. Billy caught the sword of one in his hand and then kicked the skeleton away. He noticed it's hand was still attached to the sword. "Okay...that is just creepy." He threw the sword into the head of another. The hand leaped off of the sword and grabbed at his helmet. Billy tore the hand away and smashed it on the ground. Several skeletons leaped up ontop of the Blue Ranger and began clawing and biting at his armor. He stood up and flung them off of him. Two more stabbed at his chest. The attack knocked him back but it didn't hurt him. Skeletons grabbed at him and Billy broke free and got up and jumped forward and slashed at two of them, causing them to fall in pieces. More and more still ran at him, a seemingly never ending wave of skeletons.

Kimberly blocked swords with her blade blaster and gripped it with two hands and shoved them away and then slashed with the blade, cutting swords in half with the blade. Kimberly did a back flip kick and kicked off the head of one of the skeletons and then landed on the ground and caught the punch from another skeleton and crushed the bones and shoved it backwards through the air. Kimberly kicked another in the torso and broke it's spine.The top half crawled towards her and the bottom ran around aimlessly. Kimberly spun around and punched the head off of another and then backflipped in the air and landed in the middle of another running group and slashed and punched and kicked at them, breaking apart skeletons and cutting their weapons and still more came after her, jumping over and slashing at Kimberly from all around her. She caught one sword and blocked another but the rest of the swords hit her. The suit protected her though and she crushed bones and kicked and jumped and slashed, busting up skeleton after skeleton and kept more fighting as the skeletons kept swarming.

Zack let the skeletons come to him and did a triple kick that busted up the bones of three of them and made them fall down. Zack landed on his feet and spun around and slashed the sword of another and then kicked it's spine and broke it. Zack jumped and spin kicked at the skeletons and slashed them when he came down, busting them, breaking bones and cutting through swords. However no matter how many he crushed or knocked down they just kept coming.

"It's okay...you can do this....they're just skeletons...ugly...skeletons....you can do this...you're a superhero...you can do this. You can do this!" Sarah psyched herself up and punched at a skeleton's skull and broke it with a punch. "....I-I just did that...AH!" She raised her blade blaster to block a sword and punched forward again, destroying another skull. She did a sidekick to break the spine of another. Sarah blocked a sword from behind and turned around and slashed at the skeleton, cutting right through the bones. The others leaped up and slashed down at her, knocking Sarah to the ground. She got back up and was grabbed by skeletons. After a brief struggle Sarah broke free and elbowed one in the face and then kicked the leg of another, breaking it. She blocked sword strikes with her arm and then retaliated with her own blade slashes. Sarah turned around to see still more swarming her.

Trini punted one backwards and then backhanded another and leaped into the middle of the group and started slashing and hacking at the skeletons, using her blade blaster along with her martial arts to bust up the skeletons and then one stabbed forward at her. The sword hit her leg and she lost her balance and fell down. She jumped right back up though and kicked the skeletons' head off with her kick and flew backwards and slashed at at a skeleton and busted up some more of them. However they just coming from all directions, their eyes glowing as they laughed and laughed. No matter how many fell, they laughed. No matter if the bones were broken, they laughed. Even when they ran over their own, they laughed. Even when broken in half, they laughed. This wasn't going to work. They couldn't keep fighting this endless army. Crouching down, Trini super jumped up into the air, shooting upwards at an angle. "Allllright.....where are you?" She spotted Bones standing behind his massive army as they ran forward and around him. (Found you!) The Yellow Ranger practically flew over the skeletons for a few brief moments before she dropped down to the ground and then jumped again and landed down and then jumped up once more, flipping over a couple skeletons and landing in front of another. She ran forward and began slashing past the skeletons with her blade blaster and punching and tossing the other ones.
"BONES!"
The skeleton king watched as the yellow ranger rushed past his forces, throwing down and tossing away the ones that did manage to grab her. "Not bad, not bad, you're doing very well for humans. Now, let's heat things up a whole hell of a lot!" He laughed insanely and spun his sword up above his head and then stabbed it into the ground.
Trini was almost there when she felt the ground beneath them rumble and shake. She heard the sound of the Earthquake as the ground opened up into a giant crevice.
"WOAH!" Jason lost his balance.
"What's going on NOW?!" Zack asked.
"It's an Earthquake!" Billy yelled out.
"It feels like everything's shaking apart!" Kimberly yelled.
Trini quickly backpeddled as the crevice opened up wider and fire flew up out of it. Even with her suit on, Trini could feel the heat. Dozens of skeleton warriors fell in and laughed all the way down. "GYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! How do you like THAT little Ranger? That's the true hell down there. Fall in and you will suffer for all tiiiime! Do you have the courage to bridge the gap of hellfire and face me and my army alone?!" Bones challenged.
Trini holstered her blade blaster and glanced back. The others had gotten to their feet but were still being overwhelmed through the sheer numbers coming from the left, right and behind them. Without another word, Trini turned her attention back to the fire, took a deep breath and ran towards it. Closer, closer, the heat was horrible. If she did not have the super suit on she would been burned alive by the heat already. Faster and faster Trini ran until she reached it and held her hands in front of herself and super jumped into, through and out of the hellfire, her suit sparking all the way. The Yellow Ranger soared over the skeletons and landed on her feet. She was sweating underneath her armor now and breathing heavily. She would deal with it later. Trini charged onwards, slashing and punching and kicking at the skeletons, tossing them away as she charged on and on towards Bones.

more_horiz

Trini quickly backpeddled as the crevice opened up wider and fire flew up out of it. Even with her suit on, Trini could feel the heat. Dozens of skeleton warriors fell in and laughed all the way down. "GYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! How do you like THAT little Ranger? That's the true hell down there. Fall in and you will suffer for all tiiiime! Do you have the courage to bridge the gap of hellfire and face me and my army alone?!" Bones challenged.
Trini holstered her blade blaster and glanced back. The others had gotten to their feet but were still being overwhelmed through the sheer numbers coming from the left, right and behind them. Without another word, Trini turned her attention back to the fire, took a deep breath and ran towards it. Closer, closer, the heat was horrible. If she did not have the super suit on she would been burned alive by the heat already. Faster and faster Trini ran until she reached it and held her hands in front of herself and super jumped into, through and out of the hellfire, her suit sparking all the way. The Yellow Ranger soared over the skeletons and landed on her feet. She was sweating underneath her armor now and breathing heavily. She would deal with it later. Trini charged onwards, slashing and punching and kicking at the skeletons, tossing them away as she charged on and on towards Bones.

Trini Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBOJpIwF47Y

Upon reaching him, she saw the monster standing tall. The Skeleton cackled. "Well done, well done, you have done well to reach me human, I commend you. After all, you fought through hell to stand before me here! However, as you and your friends have witnessed, I am indestructible, and...I have an entire army at my side! You are one, weak, tired, exhausted human."
"Sounds fair!" Trini replied and leaped at hi. Bones slashed at her with his sword, sparking the yellow ranger and causing her to fall back. She got up and backhanded away a skeleton and then kicked another one away. Bones slashed down at her and Trini dodged this time and smacked him down to the ground and then kicked him and sent him flying. Bones stopped himself and blasted at her with eye lasers. Trini super jumped over them and kicked down at Bones and flipped to the ground, jumped up and kicked him again. Trini turned around and slashed and kicked at skeleton soldiers. Some of them slashed down at her with their swords but Trini leaped up and got away from them, twisted and slashed down at Bones, stood up and hacked and slashed at the monster before turning her blaster back to Gun Mode and shooting at his neck. The repeated laser blasts sparked the monster and caused him to fall apart. Seeing her chance, Trini leaped forward, grabbed his head, fired the blaster left and right and super jumped through the air, getting closer and closer to the helfire. "What...what are you doing? RELEASE ME!" Bones demanded.
Trini could feel the heat. Her suit was already sparking. But she smiled. The monster could apparently feel the heat as well. "Wait....what is that? No...no it can't be? I-I-I changed my mind! Please...no! DON'T!"
"Sorry Bonehead. You're FIRED!" Trini leaped up and threw him down into the fire, shooting at his head repeatedly with her blaster, preventing him from taking any actions as his skull was engulfed by the very fires he summoned up and it exploded. At that instant, the skeletons collapsed and turned to dust just as the others were being pinned down. The ground closed up and there was a flash of light.
The Rangers blinked as they found themselves back at the fairgrounds.

Rangers vs Bones.
Winner: Rangers.

"What...what the...are we...we're home! We're back in the city!" The teens hugged each other and celebrated. "How did we get back?" Kimberly asked.
"Yo!" Trini sat down and demorphed.
"Trini! Oh My God you're sweating bullets!" Sarah ran over to her. "What happened?"
"Well, leaped through fire, beat up the monster and threw his head into it." Trini summed up.
"And that brought us back home!" Billy said.
The Rangers hugged her.
Their celebration was interrupted however when they felt the ground quake.
"Oh man not again!"
The communicator's beeped.
"Alpha! What's going on!" Billy asked.
"Ai-yi-yi! Bandora's giant monster has been attacking the city while you were away!"
"A GIANT?!" Kimberly asked.
"Trini, can you still fight?" Jason asked.
"You know it!" She got up and morphed again.
The Rangers teleported to the city.

more_horiz
Arnold would be proud of that pun Razz

more_horiz
Rangers vs Bones.

"What...what the...are we...we're home! We're back in the city!" The teens hugged each other and celebrated. "How did we get back?" Kimberly asked.
"Trini! Oh My God you're sweating bullets!" Sarah ran over to her. "What happened?"
"Well, leaped through fire, beat up the monster and threw his head into it." Trini summed up.
The Rangers hugged her.
"Oh man not again!"
"Ai-yi-yi! Bandora's giant monster has been attacking the city while you were away!"

While the Rangers were away.....

The Giant arrived in the city and people screamed and ran from it in terror. The monster trampled cars underfoot as it looked around. Seeing a building, the giant raised it's mighty fist and slammed it down onto the building, breaking the building and bringing it down. The Giant then turned and kicked into another building, leaving a hole in it. The giant pulled it's foot out and then smashed the building.

The Police arrived. "Ummm....Lieutenant?"
"What is it?" Lieutenant Stone asked.
"That's....a giant."
"I can see that." He said and cocked his shotgun.
"What are we supposed to do?"
"Shoot it. We have Snipers set up to shoot at it's eyes."
"We-we-that....that's a GIANT! WE AREN'T TRAINED FOR THIS!"
"Go home if you want. I won't blame you." He said and raised his gun and fired at the giant as it approached.
"....You're crazy sir." The cop said and brought out his own gun.
"That's what my wife says." He replied as more police arrived and fired up at the giant...who didn't even seem to notice and continued punching and smashing and attacking buildings.
Across the city, the police snipers took aim at the giant monstrosity rampaging through the city. The giant knelt down and lifted up a truck. The snipers took aim at the creature's eyes as it was getting up and fired at them. The sniper bullets shot across the city and hit the creature's eyes....and nothing happened. The creature didn't even notice the bullets as they broke against it. It did however see the police and tossed the truck up and down as it looked down at them then pulled it's arm back.
"Oh hell....RUN!" Stone yelled and the police scattered as the monster flung the truck at them. The truck landed on the cars and crushed them and caused an explosion. "Dammit...." Stone had been flung through the air by the explosions and hit the ground hard. He groaned and tried to get up and just managed to stand. "Dammit...what...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" He yelled and fired at it again. The Giant slammed it's fists down on the ground, sending a shockwave that tossed up ground and gravel and rocks and the burning remains of the cars and sent them flying. People screamed and ran in panic as the street was pulverized.
The Giant walked on as Lieutenant Stone shook in fear and could only watch it go. He fell to his knees. "dammit......we...we can't stop it..."
"LIEUTENANT!"
Stone looked up and saw his fellow Officers. "LIEUTENANT! WE NEED TO RUN!"
"Run?" He stared at them for a few moments and then shook his head and stood up and put his hat back on. "No. Now listen, we can't fight it, but we can minimize casualties. Call the other Officers and tell them to focus on getting people to safety. We can't fight it, so we focus on that. Our only hope....are them."
"Them?"
"The Power Rangers. They saved us last time, they'll save us here. For now, we do what we can."
"SIR!"

Bulk and Skull hid in an alley as the monster stomped past them.
"What is that monster?"
"M-m-m-mmmmust be...an alien...like yesterday..." Bulk said.
"What do we do? It's huge!" Skull said.
Bulk leaned out of the alley and watched it stomp on and knock a helicopter out of the air. The helicopter spun out of control and crashed down on the ground not too far from them and caught on fire. "Well......" Bulk looked around. No signs of police or firemen and everyone was in a panic. "....I have one idea..." He said as he and Skull looked at the pilot, looked at each other and ran over to it, reached the helicopter, backed up from the flames, screamed and yelled and then ran at the helicopter anyway, pulling the pilot away just before it exploded and they fell to the ground. Luckily, aside from hitting the ground and their ears ringing, they were okay.
"Bulk?"
"Yeah?"
"You alive?"
"Somehow. You?"
"I'm good."
"That's good."
The two groaned as they managed to stand and dragged the man over to some bushes and set him down.
Bulk and Skull had just set him down when they saw the multicolored lights shoot over the sky. "What's that?"
".....IT'S THEM!" Bulk cheered and hugged Skull.

The injured police lieutenant was helping people away from wreckage when he saw the lights. "Took them long enough." He smiled.

The Power Rangers touched down on a Skyscraper. "Holy...Alpha wasn't kidding....that thing's gigantic." Jason said.

"Please tell me someone has a plan..." Sarah asked.

"We need to draw it's attention so the police can finish evacuating people." Billy said. "But our blasters aren't enough...not against that..."

"Not on their own...but together..." Trini trailed off.

The team nodded and formed the tower, charged up the blast and fired off the combined blast through the air straight into the giant's ear. There was an explosion and the monster roared and stumbled for a moment before stopping and turning to look in their direction.
"WHAT?! It-it can't be....they escaped?" Bandora rubbed her eyes and looked through the monster's eyes. "Oh....okay....hmph, no big deal. Their little pea shooters won't be enough to hurt my Giant! Go Titan! Smash them like the bugs they are!" Bandora commanded.
The giant punched at it's Rangers who did a super jump in the air to dodge it. Jason landed on the giant's enormous arm and began running along it and shooting at the monster's eyeballs. The creature was annoyed the blaster shots which drew small sparks from it's eyes but didn't concern it much. The creature grabbed at him, Jason jumped onto it's hand and the swatted him away. Jason was sent flying through the air and he couldn't move himself.
"JASON!" Billy yelled and quickly used his teleporter, transporting himself behind Jason and rematerialized and caught him, skidding backwards. "Jason...Jason are you okay?"
"Ungh, yeah, fine, fine." He shook off the impact. "Nice catch."
"Thanks...any ideas?"
"Ummm....that was it."
Just then, the Rangers heard the voice of Zordon as they were regrouping. "Rangers, the time has come for you to summon up your powerful Zords."
"Our Zords?" Jason asked.
"The Zords are powerful super robots that can battle the monster and can combine into a giant powerful mechanical giant called the Megazord."
"Alright, how do we summon them?" Jason asked as he nervously looked up at the giant.
"Raise your hands to the sky, shout out 'We Need Dinozord Power Now!' and call out the name of your Animal." Zordon said.
"Alright, shall we?" Jason asked.
"LET'S DO IT!" The others agreed.
"WE NEED DINOZORD POWER NOW!"
"TYRANNOSAURUS!"
"MASTODON!"
"EAGLE!"
"TRICERATOPS!"
"SABER-TOOTH TIGER!"
"PTERODACTYL!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVrxQTMiA3g
It took only moments for the Zords to be transported to their location. The Rangers super jumped up to them and got into the cockpits.
"Alright Rangers, Power On!"
The eyes of each Zord glowed as they powered up and they stared down the giant.

more_horiz
Rangers vs Bones.
The Rangers hugged her.
"Oh man not again!"

While the Rangers were away.....

The Giant arrived in the city and people screamed and ran from it in terror. The monster trampled cars underfoot as it looked around. Seeing a building, the giant raised it's mighty fist and slammed it down onto the building, breaking the building and bringing it down. The Giant then turned and kicked into another building, leaving a hole in it. The giant pulled it's foot out and then smashed the building.

The Police arrived. "Ummm....Lieutenant?"
"What is it?" Lieutenant Stone asked.
"That's....a giant."
"I can see that." He said and cocked his shotgun.
"What are we supposed to do?"
"Shoot it. We have Snipers set up to shoot at it's eyes."
"We-we-that....that's a GIANT! WE AREN'T TRAINED FOR THIS!"
"Go home if you want. I won't blame you." He said and raised his gun and fired at the giant as it approached.
"....You're crazy sir." The cop said and brought out his own gun.
"That's what my wife says." He replied as more police arrived and fired up at the giant...who didn't even seem to notice and continued punching and smashing and attacking buildings.
Across the city, the police snipers took aim at the giant monstrosity rampaging through the city. The giant knelt down and lifted up a truck. The snipers took aim at the creature's eyes as it was getting up and fired at them. The sniper bullets shot across the city and hit the creature's eyes....and nothing happened. The creature didn't even notice the bullets as they broke against it. It did however see the police and tossed the truck up and down as it looked down at them then pulled it's arm back.
"Oh hell....RUN!" Stone yelled and the police scattered as the monster flung the truck at them. The truck landed on the cars and crushed them and caused an explosion. "Dammit...." Stone had been flung through the air by the explosions and hit the ground hard. He groaned and tried to get up and just managed to stand. "Dammit...what...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" He yelled and fired at it again. The Giant slammed it's fists down on the ground, sending a shockwave that tossed up ground and gravel and rocks and the burning remains of the cars and sent them flying. People screamed and ran in panic as the street was pulverized.
The Giant walked on as Lieutenant Stone shook in fear and could only watch it go. He fell to his knees. "dammit......we...we can't stop it..."
"LIEUTENANT!"
Stone looked up and saw his fellow Officers. "LIEUTENANT! WE NEED TO RUN!"
"Run?" He stared at them for a few moments and then shook his head and stood up and put his hat back on. "No. Now listen, we can't fight it, but we can minimize casualties. Call the other Officers and tell them to focus on getting people to safety. We can't fight it, so we focus on that. Our only hope....are them."
"Them?"
"The Power Rangers. They saved us last time, they'll save us here. For now, we do what we can."
"SIR!"

Bulk and Skull hid in an alley as the monster stomped past them.
"What is that monster?"
"M-m-m-mmmmust be...an alien...like yesterday..." Bulk said.
"What do we do? It's huge!" Skull said.
Bulk leaned out of the alley and watched it stomp on and knock a helicopter out of the air. The helicopter spun out of control and crashed down on the ground not too far from them and caught on fire. "Well......" Bulk looked around. No signs of police or firemen and everyone was in a panic. "....I have one idea..." He said as he and Skull looked at the pilot, looked at each other and ran over to it, reached the helicopter, backed up from the flames, screamed and yelled and then ran at the helicopter anyway, pulling the pilot away just before it exploded and they fell to the ground. Luckily, aside from hitting the ground and their ears ringing, they were okay.
"Bulk?"
"Yeah?"
"You alive?"
"Somehow. You?"
"I'm good."
"That's good."
The two groaned as they managed to stand and dragged the man over to some bushes and set him down.
Bulk and Skull had just set him down when they saw the multicolored lights shoot over the sky. "What's that?"
".....IT'S THEM!" Bulk cheered and hugged Skull.

The injured police lieutenant was helping people away from wreckage when he saw the lights. "Took them long enough." He smiled.

The Power Rangers touched down on a Skyscraper. "Holy...Alpha wasn't kidding....that thing's gigantic." Jason said.

"Please tell me someone has a plan..." Sarah asked.

"We need to draw it's attention so the police can finish evacuating people." Billy said. "But our blasters aren't enough...not against that..."

"Not on their own...but together..." Trini trailed off.

The team nodded and formed the tower, charged up the blast and fired off the combined blast through the air straight into the giant's ear. There was an explosion and the monster roared and stumbled for a moment before stopping and turning to look in their direction.
"WHAT?! It-it can't be....they escaped?" Bandora rubbed her eyes and looked through the monster's eyes. "Oh....okay....hmph, no big deal. Their little pea shooters won't be enough to hurt my Giant! Go Titan! Smash them like the bugs they are!" Bandora commanded.
The giant punched at it's Rangers who did a super jump in the air to dodge it. Jason landed on the giant's enormous arm and began running along it and shooting at the monster's eyeballs. The creature was annoyed the blaster shots which drew small sparks from it's eyes but didn't concern it much. The creature grabbed at him, Jason jumped onto it's hand and the swatted him away. Jason was sent flying through the air and he couldn't move himself.
"JASON!" Billy yelled and quickly used his teleporter, transporting himself behind Jason and rematerialized and caught him, skidding backwards. "Jason...Jason are you okay?"
"Ungh, yeah, fine, fine." He shook off the impact. "Nice catch."
"Thanks...any ideas?"
"Ummm....that was it."
Just then, the Rangers heard the voice of Zordon as they were regrouping. "Rangers, the time has come for you to summon up your powerful Zords."
"Our Zords?" Jason asked.
"The Zords are powerful super robots that can battle the monster and can combine into a giant powerful mechanical giant called the Megazord."
"Alright, how do we summon them?" Jason asked as he nervously looked up at the giant.
"Raise your hands to the sky, shout out 'We Need Dinozord Power Now!' and call out the name of your Animal." Zordon said.
"Alright, shall we?" Jason asked.
"LET'S DO IT!" The others agreed.
"WE NEED DINOZORD POWER NOW!"
"TYRANNOSAURUS!"
"MASTODON!"
"EAGLE!"
"TRICERATOPS!"
"SABER-TOOTH TIGER!"
"PTERODACTYL!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVrxQTMiA3g
It took only moments for the Zords to be transported to their location. The Rangers super jumped up to them and got into the cockpits.
"Alright Rangers, Power On!"
The eyes of each Zord glowed as they powered up and they stared down the giant.

"It's strange, but, I feel like we already know how to pilot these things." Sarah said.

"The knowledge must come with the powers. Let's take this guy!" Billy said.

The Eagle Zord flew in first , flying right at the monster with the speed of a SR-71 Blackbird and then swiftly turning left to dodge a swipe from his arm. "Gonna need to be faster then that! Eagle Missiles Fire!" The Eagle screeched as it circled around the Giant and fired off dozens off missiles at it. There were explosions all around the giant's body. It roared but stood tall. The leaped up into the air and tried to kick the Eagle but the Zord evaded it.
"Mind if I get in on this?" Kimberly asked and the Ptera Zord flew right at the Giant, just as fast as the Eagle, and fired glowing pink energy bolts at it. The bolts struck the giant in the chest and caused an explosion that forced the monster to back up. Before it could attack, Trini's Saber-Tooth Tiger went on the attack, racing up to the Giant and leaping past it's leg, clawing the side of the right leg with it's claws, landing, skidding and turning and then firing an energy beam up at the giant, causing an explosion. "Yeah, that's girl power!" Trini cheered.
"Alright, let's see what this bad boy can do!" Billy said. "Launch Tricera-Cables!" The Triceratops's horns shot out. They were attached to the Zord by steel cables. The horns wrapped around the giant, binding it. Billy pressed a button and millions of volts of electricity shocked the giant before Billy retracted the cables, causing the giant to fall to the ground. As it was getting up, the Mastodon charged it head on and rammed into the monster, causing it to roll across the ground.
"Mastodon Cold Spray!" Zack said and hit the button. The Mastodon's trunk let out a cold spray at the giant. The spray quickly covered the giant's entire body and it fell back, the incredible cold causing ice to form on the ground and grass and on the sides and walls of buildings.
The giant fell down and rolled across the ground. It roared and stood back up and faced the Zord's again.
The Tyrannosaurus marched over to it. "Alright it's my turn! Let's go!" The Tyrannosaurus and the Giant charged each other and collided, causing a shockwave that broke up the ice around them. The Tyranosaurus broke the hold and slashed at the giant and headbutted it and then turned around and smacked the giant across the face with it's tail. The Giant fell down to the ground and got up and raised it's arms up. "Bring it on! Tyrannosaurus Ground Blast!" Jason hit the button as the Giant pounded the ground, causing a powerful shockwave along the ground that was tearing up everything in it's path. The Tyrannosaurus Zord responded by opening it's mouth and firing a powerful wave of energy at the ground that caused a shockwave that rushed to meet the Giant's attack. The two attacks met each other and tore up the area before the Zord's blast overpowered it and the attack collided with the giant, causing a large explosion that sent the Giant flying through the air.
The Tyrannosaurus roared in triumph as the Zord's assembled around it. "Alright guys, let's test out the Tank Formation! Form Dino Tanker!" Jason called out to the others.
"Right! Dino Tanker Formation!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaqORpH_Q2Q
The Eagle came in last, floating just above the Pterodactyl.
"Alright guys, let's get him! Fire all blasters!"
The Dino Tank blasted at the giant with beams from all of the zord's. The beams struck the giant all at once, causing a gigantic explosion that caused the giant to fall again.
"Oh man that was awesome!" Kimberly cheered.
"Yeah!"
"Now that's fire power!" Zack cheered.
"Let's go to Megazord Mode!" Sarah said over the comm.
"Right! Initiate Megazord Formation!" Jason said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKIgtACGayM
Storyboard - Page 15 Xbbwb8
The Formation finished with the Eagle Zord flying behind it and attaching to the back of the Megazord and it's wings expanding. The Megazord's eyes glowed as it marched towards the Giant. The Giant roared and charged it head on and punched the Megazord in it's chest with it's strongest punch. Nothing happened. The Megazord stood tall. The Giant attacked again. No damage. The Megazord caught it's next punch and then punched the Giant in the face, causing sparks. The Megazord punched it again and then again and then it kneed the giant in the groin before tossing it away through the air. The giant hit the ground hard.
"Let's try this, fire Cranium Laser!" The gold section of the Megazord's head glowed and then fired off red and yellow energy bolts just as the giant was getting back up, blasting it right back down again. "Alright Rangers, let's finish him! I Summon The Power of the Megazord Saber!"
The Gigantic Silver Sword flew down from the sky and stabbed into the ground. The Megazord grabbed the sword's handle and lifted it up out of the ground, electricity crackling around it and powering up the Megazord further. The Giant charged them head on. "Megazord Power Slash!" The Power Rangers called out and made a slashing motion with their hands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XaDF5PY8Lo
The Saber slashed right through the monster and it fell backwards several feet away and it exploded.
The Megazord turned around and posed as the fires died down quickly.
After the battle, the Power Rangers helped the injured get to safety and waved to the cheering people and teleported to the Command Center.

more_horiz
cheers cheers cheers

Will post a full review tomorrow. Goodnight!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Will post a full review tomorrow. Goodnight!!!

Night! Very Happy

more_horiz
I thought it was a pretty good episode, it showcased the rangers teamwork and the villain was definitly menacing. Even provided an awesome moment from Trini Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I thought it was a pretty good episode, it showcased the rangers teamwork and the villain was definitly menacing. Even provided an awesome moment from Trini Very Happy

Yep.
I was going to have it be normal fire.....but I didn't think that would be badass enough. lol!

more_horiz
Episode 3: The Rampaging Minotaur! The Rangers wield the Power Weapons!

more_horiz
The Trials of Lightspeed

Previously on Lightspeed: Lightspeed had just returned for his annual homecoming celebration held in Venture City, his hometown. Lightspeed discovered that the entire civilization had mysteriously vanished. In discovering the whereabouts of the civilians Lightspeed had a unfortunate encounter with a speed monster but thanks to the assist by fellow hero named Arthut the two had defeated the monster. Once the two made their seperate ways Lighspeed continued his main task. He was greeted by a mysterious being who revealed that she's the one behind the disappearance and agreed to free them if Lightspeed agrees to perform a series of trials with no outside interferance to assist him. Once Lightspeed agreed he proceeds to his first trial, which he discovered isn't as simple as he assumed.

Chapter 1: The First Trial

"Why cant the first trial be an easy one?!"

Lightspeed deflects the four swords that is lunged at him, he ducks from another incoming sword then runs at the stadium stands and up the steps. He could feel more swords following him and he ran up the wall then make a mad dash to the left. The sword that followed him pierced the wall. While running the walls of the stadium Lightspeed sways to the side to avoid a incoming strike

"Nalla aṉiccaikaḷ payaṉpaṭutti and using the environment to your advantage."

"What the hell?! I can now understand what you are saying" Lightspeed said then he leaped off of the wall and landed on the handle of one of the incoming swords while deflecting another one then leaped on a few more and landed feet first on the wall and kept running till he made his way to the private box. He used his rapier sword to break his way in and closed the door and shut it behind him

"I linked my mind with yours, that way the realms of communication would be easier"

"Appreciate that" Lightspeed said pressing his back against the door, he puts up his sword, then he blitzed to the table and the table appeared before it"Thats as far as you can get when it comes to invading my mind"

"I've noticed, your mind is all shakesphere, that race care driver that you conjugate with, and...the Captain Wallaby Show?"

Note: The Captain Wallaby Show was a popular British puppet show on the BBN(British Broadcasting Network) that ran from 1971-1995 and Lightspeeds favorite show growing up

"Watch it mysterio. That show just happens to be a national treasure" Lightspeed looked around and sees the swords still surrounding the stadium and one of them hits the glass. Thinking of a strategy is out of the cards for him as his invisible opponent already hijacked his mind. So the only option left for him is to just make up a strategy on the fly. The window burst and lots and lots of swords flew at him...

It was as if time around him stood still, he charged at the incoming swords his head moved to the side to dodge one of the swords then he brings his head down to dodge another while bringing his sword up to deflect two of the incoming ones. He shoots out of the window and ran down the wall and to the stadium steps. Putting up his sword. He snagged a fire extinguisher from the stadium lobby then sprays it around the area once that is empty he finds another one then sprays it, he starts using this strategy as a way to pinpoint the location of where his mysterious opponent is. His eyes searched the arena as he ran all over it while avoiding the swords in the process. He sees the smoke from the extinguisher whooshed away then he draws his sword and slashed at the direction. He heard what sounded like a blade blocking his own and the voice finally spoke out congratulating him” Very, very, good. Managed to find a way to get me to reveal myself” the mysterious figure then revealed itself to Lightspeed for the first time.

Storyboard - Page 15 INk5X

“Just what exactly are you?” Lightspeed asked the being before him, his response is to push Lightspeed back. He stopped himself then looked at the being who responded” The names Deius, one of the seven generals of the one who abducted your people”

“Then answer this. Just what kind of person would do such a thing?” Lightspeed asked

“If you know that then you’d know everything wouldn’t you” Deius said then his eyes glowed and the swords vanished except the one that he is carrying

“Have it your way” Lightspeed raised his sword” Lets get this duel started”

Deius raised his sword in return” As you wish” the two charged at each other, both of them raised their swords in the are and when they got close both of them clashed together, sparks flying as they did so. They fight all over the lobby, the sounds of the dual blades clashing can be heard. Deius deflects the blade from Lightspeed then grabs Lightspeed by the throat” Your skills with the blade is admirable young one but do you think that’s enough to overcome what is about to befall you” he throws Lightspeed to the concession stand then blitzes out of the way to avoid a attack from Deius who split the concession stand in half.

“Hey come on man that was uncalled for” Lightspeed said then barely blocks an attack from Deius but got struck in the face by one of his wings that sends him on the ground. “When survival is on the line, it’s definitely called for” Deius charged at him but Lightspeed quickly recovers then he ran up the wall then jumped off of it, he attempts to strike but Deius blocked then one of his wings lashes out across his chest leaving a cut” That’s two young one” then kicks him back down” You want to save those people? How far are you willing to go to accomplish that?” Lightspeed could see the blood from his cut hitting the ground, he grips his sword tightly” Lightspeed realizes the anger building up then he calms himself before getting up and striking at Deius. A masterful slash stroke by Deius is blocked by the young speedster. Another of the winged blows is blocked, then countered. The two swordsmen stand motionless with their respective weapons locked in mid air. “You’re right, the sword isn’t all I have to win” Lightspeed then blitzed away, Deius can feel a huge wind forming then it grew more powerful then the debris flew at him but Deius slashes through each of them then felt his wing being sliced followed by his chest and felt the back of his leg being clipped as he fell to one knee. Deius raises his sword up and it was knocked away then struck away. Lightspeed stands before him with his sword pointed directly at him” My resourcefulness works also”

“Well played young one” Deius said as the winds die down then celebration music plays

“Well done indeed Lightspeed. You have passed the first trial, proceed at the top of Newgate Mountain and you’ll find your next trial there”

Deius summoned his sword to him and sheathed it” Good victory young one. On a personal level I wish you the best. Should you survive then I shall be looking forward to our rematch”

“It’s a date. “ Lightspeed said then he puts his sword up then looked around to see the arena repaired as if the battle didn’t happen and blitzed off

Newgate Mountain
A popular mountain resort located off the coast of Venture City

http://personal.maths.surrey.ac.uk/st/T.Bridges/USTAOSET/Mountain_Pass.jpg

Lightspeed looks the area” Ok where the hell is my next trial?”

Way high above him a large object dive bomb at Lightspeed” Khuri Caro Fudoji!!!”

Storyboard - Page 15 Horizon3320121212215028

We see from afar the ground rumble and the dust and debris shoot up in the air

To be continued

more_horiz
Thoughts???

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Trials of Lightspeed

Previously on Lightspeed: Lightspeed had just returned for his annual homecoming celebration held in Venture City, his hometown. Lightspeed discovered that the entire civilization had mysteriously vanished. In discovering the whereabouts of the civilians Lightspeed had a unfortunate encounter with a speed monster but thanks to the assist by fellow hero named Arthut the two had defeated the monster. Once the two made their seperate ways Lighspeed continued his main task. He was greeted by a mysterious being who revealed that she's the one behind the disappearance and agreed to free them if Lightspeed agrees to perform a series of trials with no outside interferance to assist him. Once Lightspeed agreed he proceeds to his first trial, which he discovered isn't as simple as he assumed.

Chapter 1: The First Trial

"Why cant the first trial be an easy one?!"

Lightspeed deflects the four swords that is lunged at him, he ducks from another incoming sword then runs at the stadium stands and up the steps. He could feel more swords following him and he ran up the wall then make a mad dash to the left. The sword that followed him pierced the wall. While running the walls of the stadium Lightspeed sways to the side to avoid a incoming strike

"Nalla aṉiccaikaḷ payaṉpaṭutti and using the environment to your advantage."

"What the hell?! I can now understand what you are saying" Lightspeed said then he leaped off of the wall and landed on the handle of one of the incoming swords while deflecting another one then leaped on a few more and landed feet first on the wall and kept running till he made his way to the private box. He used his rapier sword to break his way in and closed the door and shut it behind him

"I linked my mind with yours, that way the realms of communication would be easier"

"Appreciate that" Lightspeed said pressing his back against the door, he puts up his sword, then he blitzed to the table and the table appeared before it"Thats as far as you can get when it comes to invading my mind"

"I've noticed, your mind is all shakesphere, that race care driver that you conjugate with, and...the Captain Wallaby Show?"

Note: The Captain Wallaby Show was a popular British puppet show on the BBN(British Broadcasting Network) that ran from 1971-1995 and Lightspeeds favorite show growing up

"Watch it mysterio. That show just happens to be a national treasure" Lightspeed looked around and sees the swords still surrounding the stadium and one of them hits the glass. Thinking of a strategy is out of the cards for him as his invisible opponent already hijacked his mind. So the only option left for him is to just make up a strategy on the fly. The window burst and lots and lots of swords flew at him...

It was as if time around him stood still, he charged at the incoming swords his head moved to the side to dodge one of the swords then he brings his head down to dodge another while bringing his sword up to deflect two of the incoming ones. He shoots out of the window and ran down the wall and to the stadium steps. Putting up his sword. He snagged a fire extinguisher from the stadium lobby then sprays it around the area once that is empty he finds another one then sprays it, he starts using this strategy as a way to pinpoint the location of where his mysterious opponent is. His eyes searched the arena as he ran all over it while avoiding the swords in the process. He sees the smoke from the extinguisher whooshed away then he draws his sword and slashed at the direction. He heard what sounded like a blade blocking his own and the voice finally spoke out congratulating him” Very, very, good. Managed to find a way to get me to reveal myself” the mysterious figure then revealed itself to Lightspeed for the first time.

Storyboard - Page 15 INk5X

“Just what exactly are you?” Lightspeed asked the being before him, his response is to push Lightspeed back. He stopped himself then looked at the being who responded” The names Deius, one of the seven generals of the one who abducted your people”

“Then answer this. Just what kind of person would do such a thing?” Lightspeed asked

“If you know that then you’d know everything wouldn’t you” Deius said then his eyes glowed and the swords vanished except the one that he is carrying

“Have it your way” Lightspeed raised his sword” Lets get this duel started”

Deius raised his sword in return” As you wish” the two charged at each other, both of them raised their swords in the are and when they got close both of them clashed together, sparks flying as they did so. They fight all over the lobby, the sounds of the dual blades clashing can be heard. Deius deflects the blade from Lightspeed then grabs Lightspeed by the throat” Your skills with the blade is admirable young one but do you think that’s enough to overcome what is about to befall you” he throws Lightspeed to the concession stand then blitzes out of the way to avoid a attack from Deius who split the concession stand in half.

“Hey come on man that was uncalled for” Lightspeed said then barely blocks an attack from Deius but got struck in the face by one of his wings that sends him on the ground. “When survival is on the line, it’s definitely called for” Deius charged at him but Lightspeed quickly recovers then he ran up the wall then jumped off of it, he attempts to strike but Deius blocked then one of his wings lashes out across his chest leaving a cut” That’s two young one” then kicks him back down” You want to save those people? How far are you willing to go to accomplish that?” Lightspeed could see the blood from his cut hitting the ground, he grips his sword tightly” Lightspeed realizes the anger building up then he calms himself before getting up and striking at Deius. A masterful slash stroke by Deius is blocked by the young speedster. Another of the winged blows is blocked, then countered. The two swordsmen stand motionless with their respective weapons locked in mid air. “You’re right, the sword isn’t all I have to win” Lightspeed then blitzed away, Deius can feel a huge wind forming then it grew more powerful then the debris flew at him but Deius slashes through each of them then felt his wing being sliced followed by his chest and felt the back of his leg being clipped as he fell to one knee. Deius raises his sword up and it was knocked away then struck away. Lightspeed stands before him with his sword pointed directly at him” My resourcefulness works also”

“Well played young one” Deius said as the winds die down then celebration music plays

“Well done indeed Lightspeed. You have passed the first trial, proceed at the top of Newgate Mountain and you’ll find your next trial there”

Deius summoned his sword to him and sheathed it” Good victory young one. On a personal level I wish you the best. Should you survive then I shall be looking forward to our rematch”

“It’s a date. “ Lightspeed said then he puts his sword up then looked around to see the arena repaired as if the battle didn’t happen and blitzed off

Newgate Mountain
A popular mountain resort located off the coast of Venture City

http://personal.maths.surrey.ac.uk/st/T.Bridges/USTAOSET/Mountain_Pass.jpg

Lightspeed looks the area” Ok where the hell is my next trial?”

Way high above him a large object dive bomb at Lightspeed” Khuri Caro Fudoji!!!”

Storyboard - Page 15 Horizon3320121212215028

We see from afar the ground rumble and the dust and debris shoot up in the air

To be continued

One down, that's how it's done folks. Cool Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Episode 3: Attack of the Rampaging Minotaur! The Rangers wield the Power Weapons!

The Rangers had themselves a full two days of rest as the city started getting back to normal again. While there had been putty attacks, no monsters just yet. As Jason worked out in his room however, he couldn't help but feel something big was coming. He did a few good morning exercises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUpOZnhS4FI before setting the weights back, grabbing a shower, dressing in his jeans and red shirt and heading to school.

He got off the bus and bumped fists with Zack. "We beat a giant."
"Yeah."
The two friends laughed.
"I still can't get over it you know?" Jason asked, keeping his voice low. "I mean, we piloted giant robots, combined into a bigger robot, and then just sliced right through that thing."
"Yeah, yeah we're awesome. I bet Bandora was steaming after that."
"I tell you Zack, we're going to be unbeatable with those zords at our backs."
"You can say that again."

Billy was jotting notes down in his class.
"Ah, Billy? Class hasn't started yet." Trini said to him.
"I know, these-these are different, they're, some theories I have." Billy showed her the notebook.
"Ohhhh."
"Yes. We can chat about it with the others later."
Trini waved to the computer teacher, Mister Grann, as he moonwalked into the room. "Helloooo students! Who's ready to learn?" Very Happy

more_horiz
Union Jack Chronicles
Universe: Undecided
Canon:Yes

Issue #4: Reminisce

We open to a event that happened years ago, which happens to be the most important event in Ka'Xur's life. Within the confines of a spaceship that’s big enough to carry a colony of people it shook violently as it's trying to escape the eye of the storm that is the impending destruction of planet Scion. There's a POV shot from an infant that is being held fiercely by a humanoid looking female, she is weakened from the fatal injuries that she received before being rescued but she still retained enough strength to protect her child from harm. She calls out to somebody while she's holding her child in the infirmary to send someone in. She's close to knocking on death's door but she takes a tearful look at her son then said to a shadowy figure approaching her. She looks at the figure and we get these final words from her to the mysterious figure "Please....take care of my son"

The infant turned around to look at the person that her mother was talking to but all we get is a shadowy image followed by a loud booming sound.

Ka'Xur shot up from his bed, drenched in sweat. We are in the present time and Ka'Xur has just received another recurring dream about the events surrounding his infanthood. He looked up at his window and hears the rain mixed with the thunder and lightning, in which doesn't improve his situation at all. He lays back down, sleep is far from his mind as he just waits the storm out. Once the thunder and lightning is over all that’s left is the hard rain. A flash in his mind made him think back to the sound of the planet debris striking the ship he was in during that day, he sighs then gets up. He makes his way down to the training hall to see if some unofficial training would tire him out.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=training+room#/d47ctg5

At the GK Zero Gravity Training Room Ka’Xur sees Crux training with several training drones, floating orb shaped drones. They are at a level that’s a little higher than normal given that their reaction time and defense when dealing with attacks directed at them is more sharper than set at a novice setting. Despite Crux’s size his acrobatic skills and cunning survival skills prove effective against the Drones. Smashing two of them together as his feet clamps on the ceiling. We are then cut to a flashback scene involving Crux and Ka’Xur’s first meeting.

GK Main Training Grounds

Many years ago

We see Crux, who is around 10, in earth years but due to his species lifespan he’s around 20, at this flashback, being escorted to the grounds by Vicious who then introduced him to Ka’Xur, he’s around the same age, earth age, as Crux. Ka’Xur and Crux around this flashback are Jun’s( A title that is granted towards a Galaxy Knight in training).

Vicious discovered Crux when he was scouting the planet Vilgax 7, a planet that’s known for harboring some really hostile aliens and shady drifters and is deemed as one of the most dangerous planets in existence. Crux was a thief when he lived on that planet and was caught trying to steal Vicious’s sword. Vicious, instead of turning him in decided to take him under his care and mold him into a upstanding member of the Galaxy Knights. The way Vicious sees it for Crux it’s better than the other alternatives, one of them is doing runs for some crime lord.

Crux was then unexpectedly introduced by Tiara, princess of the planet Chitari, who then appeared before him in a blink of an eye. Provided the usual name introduction even though Crux was still comprehending her sudden appearance when he didn’t see her on the training grounds. Ka’Xur was pretty much used to Tiara’s, whose about a year younger than the two, abrupt greeting questioned Tiara if she had finished her sparring session. Tiara kicked herself as she remembered she was still in a sparring session then bid Crux farewell before she return. She was still in mid battle during the session then returned and proceeded as usual.

Tiara

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/217/5/c/new_thundercats___wilykit_by_xjkenny-d45jgnp.jpg

Because Ka’Xur was Jun longer than Crux he’s partnered up with him to show him the ropes. The two became inseparable since then especially when it came to defending Crux from other Jun’s when they were picking on Crux because of where he came from..

During a marching exercise the two of them noticed Katori among her fellow Ari‘s, when a member of Katori’s race has The Gift they become apart of a group called the Aris who are trained to become future members of The Peacekeeping Council, should they pass a series of trials. Members of the GK aren’t allowed to socialize with them. Least not till they’ve graduated as members of the Peacekeeping Council. But Katori, Crux and Ka’Xur usually finds a way to socialize in secret

We cut to the present day of Crux and Ka’Xur, who are now Paldians, a rank of apprentice to a Galaxy Knight that an older Galaxy Knight recruit is granted. Ka’Xur tells Crux about the dreams he keeps on having that involved the destruction. Crux wonders if he has talked to anyone about this then Ka’Xur responded that he has talked with Star Knight, whenever he isn’t busy, and those sessions with him are pretty rare. Crux is the only one outside of Knight he mentions about the dreams. While Crux isn’t much of a consoling type he tries to provide Ka’Xur comfort to the fact that at least the people he knew there would be happy that he’s still alive and doing well. That and noted the fact that they’re going to be Knighted soon. It did provide Ka’Xur some comfort and he thanked Crux before he returned to his room and went back to sleep.

Elsewhere on planet Kinyssa Space Sector 1257

http://www.wotchlanikomiksu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/flines1.jpg

No form of life on the planet was safe. You can hear the sounds of the screams echoing over the chaos and destruction. We see a figure struggles to get up from the ground, he’s then kicked on his back. The guy is ret in color and had about four arms and six eyes. He cough’s up blue blood but he points his weapon at the shadow looming over him but his arm is kicked away, followed by the weapon.

“I see you Knights are still defiant to the end”

We see the face that belonged to the voice speaking to the fallen Galaxy Knight, Grun, The Scourge of The Universe. Raises his hand then drives it trough the Knight’s chest, the Knight yells then Grun brings the bloodied hand up. He looks up at the sky” The stars sure are nice tonight”

The Knight looked up and terror overtook him at the sight that he saw, he was knocking on death’s door but the last image he managed to see before darkness overtook him was the stars in the sky descending to the planet he was assigned to

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Union Jack Chronicles

We open to a event that happened years ago, which happens to be the most important event in Ka'Xur's life. Within the confines of a spaceship that’s big enough to carry a colony of people it shook violently as it's trying to escape the eye of the storm that is the impending destruction of planet Scion. There's a POV shot from an infant that is being held fiercely by a humanoid looking female, she is weakened from the fatal injuries that she received before being rescued but she still retained enough strength to protect her child from harm. She calls out to somebody while she's holding her child in the infirmary to send someone in. She's close to knocking on death's door but she takes a tearful look at her son then said to a shadowy figure approaching her. She looks at the figure and we get these final words from her to the mysterious figure "Please....take care of my son"

The infant turned around to look at the person that her mother was talking to but all we get is a shadowy image followed by a loud booming sound.

Ka'Xur shot up from his bed, drenched in sweat. We are in the present time and Ka'Xur has just received another recurring dream about the events surrounding his infanthood. He looked up at his window and hears the rain mixed with the thunder and lightning, in which doesn't improve his situation at all. He lays back down, sleep is far from his mind as he just waits the storm out. Once the thunder and lightning is over all that’s left is the hard rain. A flash in his mind made him think back to the sound of the planet debris striking the ship he was in during that day, he sighs then gets up. He makes his way down to the training hall to see if some unofficial training would tire him out.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=training+room#/d47ctg5

At the GK Zero Gravity Training Room Ka’Xur sees Crux training with several training drones, floating orb shaped drones. They are at a level that’s a little higher than normal given that their reaction time and defense when dealing with attacks directed at them is more sharper than set at a novice setting. Despite Crux’s size his acrobatic skills and cunning survival skills prove effective against the Drones. Smashing two of them together as his feet clamps on the ceiling. We are then cut to a flashback scene involving Crux and Ka’Xur’s first meeting.

GK Main Training Grounds

Many years ago

We see Crux, who is around 10, in earth years but due to his species lifespan he’s around 20, at this flashback, being escorted to the grounds by Vicious who then introduced him to Ka’Xur, he’s around the same age, earth age, as Crux. Ka’Xur and Crux around this flashback are Jun’s( A title that is granted towards a Galaxy Knight in training).

Vicious discovered Crux when he was scouting the planet Vilgax 7, a planet that’s known for harboring some really hostile aliens and shady drifters and is deemed as one of the most dangerous planets in existence. Crux was a thief when he lived on that planet and was caught trying to steal Vicious’s sword. Vicious, instead of turning him in decided to take him under his care and mold him into a upstanding member of the Galaxy Knights. The way Vicious sees it for Crux it’s better than the other alternatives, one of them is doing runs for some crime lord.

Crux was then unexpectedly introduced by Tiara, princess of the planet Chitari, who then appeared before him in a blink of an eye. Provided the usual name introduction even though Crux was still comprehending her sudden appearance when he didn’t see her on the training grounds. Ka’Xur was pretty much used to Tiara’s, whose about a year younger than the two, abrupt greeting questioned Tiara if she had finished her sparring session. Tiara kicked herself as she remembered she was still in a sparring session then bid Crux farewell before she return. She was still in mid battle during the session then returned and proceeded as usual.

Tiara

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/217/5/c/new_thundercats___wilykit_by_xjkenny-d45jgnp.jpg

Because Ka’Xur was Jun longer than Crux he’s partnered up with him to show him the ropes. The two became inseparable since then especially when it came to defending Crux from other Jun’s when they were picking on Crux because of where he came from..

During a marching exercise the two of them noticed Katori among her fellow Ari‘s, when a member of Katori’s race has The Gift they become apart of a group called the Aris who are trained to become future members of The Peacekeeping Council, should they pass a series of trials. Members of the GK aren’t allowed to socialize with them. Least not till they’ve graduated as members of the Peacekeeping Council. But Katori, Crux and Ka’Xur usually finds a way to socialize in secret

We cut to the present day of Crux and Ka’Xur, who are now Paldians, a rank of apprentice to a Galaxy Knight that an older Galaxy Knight recruit is granted. Ka’Xur tells Crux about the dreams he keeps on having that involved the destruction. Crux wonders if he has talked to anyone about this then Ka’Xur responded that he has talked with Star Knight, whenever he isn’t busy, and those sessions with him are pretty rare. Crux is the only one outside of Knight he mentions about the dreams. While Crux isn’t much of a consoling type he tries to provide Ka’Xur comfort to the fact that at least the people he knew there would be happy that he’s still alive and doing well. That and noted the fact that they’re going to be Knighted soon. It did provide Ka’Xur some comfort and he thanked Crux before he returned to his room and went back to sleep.

No form of life on the planet was safe. You can hear the sounds of the screams echoing over the chaos and destruction. We see a figure struggles to get up from the ground, he’s then kicked on his back. The guy is ret in color and had about four arms and six eyes. He cough’s up blue blood but he points his weapon at the shadow looming over him but his arm is kicked away, followed by the weapon.

We see the face that belonged to the voice speaking to the fallen Galaxy Knight, Grun, The Scourge of The Universe. Raises his hand then drives it trough the Knight’s chest, the Knight yells then Grun brings the bloodied hand up. He looks up at the sky” The stars sure are nice tonight”

The Knight looked up and terror overtook him at the sight that he saw, he was knocking on death’s door but the last image he managed to see before darkness overtook him was the stars in the sky descending to the planet he was assigned to

Nice! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Union Jack Chronicles

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=training+room#/d47ctg5

GK Main Training Grounds

Many years ago

Tiara

Nice! Very Happy

Detailed thoughts on the story?

more_horiz
Awesome story, lots of big events, some insight into Jack's past and something big is coming.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Awesome story, lots of big events, some insight into Jack's past and something big is coming.

What do you think of Crux's backstory?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I said I liked them all.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I said I liked them all.

Chill bro just wondering what your thoughts are on it

more_horiz
Space Paladins FTW. I love you

more_horiz
Seems like a lot of the story is filled with beats from Jack's early life. While I enjoy the slice of life stuff and meeting the main characters, I feel the connections should be established quickly. The rogue space knight seems to be the bad guy who took Jack's parents away, so I feel like the shift to his location at the end of the story signals a future showdown between the two.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Seems like a lot of the story is filled with beats from Jack's early life. While I enjoy the slice of life stuff and meeting the main characters, I feel the connections should be established quickly. The rogue space knight seems to be the bad guy who took Jack's parents away, so I feel like the shift to his location at the end of the story signals a future showdown between the two.

Actually Grun isn't a member of the Galaxy Knights. Also the meeting with the main characters helps establish the story. Smile Rushing it just make things worse so patience grasshopper

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply