ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 18 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Loved it. I love you

Thanks. In a detailed review what did you like about it? That and the whole meeting between X and Insidious in general?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Loved it. I love you

Thanks. In a detailed review what did you like about it? That and the whole meeting between X and Insidious in general?

The Doctor Horrible reference was pretty good and the conversation between her and Paladia was really sweet, especially with both of them drawing lines, Paladia assuring her she's a better person than Nemesis, and Paladia agreeing to stop her if she goes over the line. Also, Bella watches you sleep.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Loved it. I love you

The Doctor Horrible reference was pretty good and the conversation between her and Paladia was really sweet, especially with both of them drawing lines, Paladia assuring her she's a better person than Nemesis, and Paladia agreeing to stop her if she goes over the line. Also, Bella watches you sleep.

Agreed, even Insidious mentioned that should she does cross the line she swears to Paladia that she will never go after Aida. I also like how X can actually loosen up a bit when dining and dancing with Insidious. Eventhough it was business like you can tell he genuinely had a good time. Even liked Insidious's story concerning her encounter with Power Woman Razz

What do you think of X in this one?

more_horiz
I'll do one too I guess.

Supreme: A Day in the Life:
Canon: Damn right it's canon.

Story:

:Supreme was at the hospital. Doing his rounds, seeing a child with cancer. Her name was Amanda, she was going to be okay. Recovering and all.: "And how are we doing today?" :Dan asked.:

"Good Dan, thanks for asking, the treatment is working, I can go home tomorrow." "That is wonderful." :Dan replies, as he smiles, keeps on cleaning.: "Dan, I got a question." "Yes Amanda?" "Your smart Dan, really smart, why are you a janitor?" :He sighs and speaks up.: "Well, I like to clean things. And I am good with that, I also write songs, and cook." "You cook! I thought that was for girls?" :Dan chuckles.: "Nonsense, real men can cook, especially if we have to feed ourselves, besides.. The best chefs on Earth are men." "Really!?" "Yeah.. Really. And I am happy your well." :Amanda smiles, Dan checks his watch, and nods to the nice doctor lady.: "Now, my shift is over, have a nice rest Amanda." :He leaves them and heads for a vacant med block, he phases through the wall, onto the outside, floating, turns on his suit power and flies. Once he sees the repair work on Metro City, he flies in and lands.:

"Big job, hero, if your so great, why was Metro City under such wreckage?!"

"I am new, to this sort of thing. Sorry, atleast we have a city."

"Yeah, yeah, so what are you going to do now? More magic work?"

"You can say that." :Blue energy escapes his eyes, hitting parts of the building, replacing the destroyed, with new parts! Screw you Super Man! He made moelcules, and made them dense and matching, as to how he did this.:

"Holy crap."

:Supreme was done. With that building.:

"So, are you going to do the rest for us?"

"No.. That's your job, besides, I. Take care of the whole world, not just this city."

"Yeah, yeah. Fancy ninja guy."

"You know, I could throw into orbit, if I felt like it, you would pop, like a bloody balloon."

"You wouldn't! Your a good guy!"

"Bet your ass I am, the stronger a man is, the more gentle he has to be. I got matters. Farewell for now." :Leaps, into the sky and flies. Leaves the city limits, goes into sonic boom mode. He goes, to his home town, at the "farm". Where he spent his early childhood. He lands, seeing the field where he was a baby. He goes back to normal. He had, a meeting, with his family.:

:They greeted him and he made them happy with chit chat, they knew, they all did, and were proud of him, in his heroing business. He then remembers, his great grandparents were dead. And he cannot resurrect the dead. But smiles it off. He was there for them. Always was. Always will be. He made them proud, that is what matters.:

Dad:What is it like? The powers?

Dan: It.. Hurts, a lot actually. And I cannot really, sleep anymore either.

Dad:Well, atleast your not falling apart like me. Never will, at your rate.

Mom: He was working on a roof and fell, again! On his head.

Dan:!?

Dad:It's okay, I am alive, but my back and shoulders hurt. Don't worry about it, the world is your business now.

Dan:.... Did, anyone else ever do this? I mean, in our family?

Mom: Nope, you, might be born with your powers, but we were normal, and we did your best to raise you. You are our son. And no, none before you, has ever done with you can do.

Dan: Thanks, I am going now.

Mom: Where?

Dan: To the bar, need alcohol, helps the pain.

:He does not fly, rather run, like the Flash, going invisible. Soon, went to Ray's bar. People recongize him, as he downs a bottle, a real loud mouth sort of guy.:

"Hey, it's the retard! I heard your a janitor now. How is that working out big boy?"

Dan: Not, now damnit. Not now.

"Big talk, well lets see how tough you are!" :Dan rolls with the punch, it connects but does not hurt, and he decides to use the bottle on his head. Truth was, he always wanted to beat that guy up. But, could not risk it, these people, did not know.:

"Sorry for the blood. Here." :Pays a little extra. Walks out, when outside, he hears him, storming out with profanity, rushing to him, Dan grabs his arms and head butts him, blood pspashing his face as the guy's nose was broken, lips blood and face red as hell, knocked the fuck out.: "You really did not know when to quit you bastard."

:Was gone, without a trace, teleportation! He was in his apartment, having willed himself into hyper space and back. Holding his head, decides to go to his laptop, and do some songs.:

:Afterwards, washes up, and jumps into bed, closing his eyes.:

"God, let me sleep. Please.. Please..."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Loved it. I love you

Agreed, even Insidious mentioned that should she does cross the line she swears to Paladia that she will never go after Aida. I also like how X can actually loosen up a bit when dining and dancing with Insidious. Eventhough it was business like you can tell he genuinely had a good time. Even liked Insidious's story concerning her encounter with Power Woman Razz

What do you think of X in this one?

I liked him, it shows that he can take time off from his work to enjoy himself and he even has a sense of humor.

more_horiz
BTW. Can you imagine Nemesis and Paladia in-laws? Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW. Can you imagine Nemesis and Paladia in-laws? Razz

lol! lol!

more_horiz
??? What about my guy's story so far?

Speaking of which, i found pics of future battle foes.

Onaga: You remember Tony the Chirdian from ultra Tide? Nice kid, a "weakling" by their standards as he has a lot of growing up to do.

Now picture Tony, evil, fully grown (ALL POWERS) and the attitude of General Freakken Zod!? You get Commander Onaga, leader of the Pax Faction.

http://chuckwalton.deviantart.com/art/Dreadguard-OConnor-with-Brutus-123690244 look, behold, and know FEAR.

Icon: The "Bizarro" Supreme! Literally! http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/art/Titan-Revised-Classic-141451889

Especially considering Supreme is built like Spider Man, not the Hulk.

The Void Beast aka Supreme's equalivent of Doomsday:

http://vagrant-verse.deviantart.com/art/Grorn-the-Series-Voydigor-278726860

A Godzilla sized freak life form of energy! With time and space powers to boot!

The Brute: Evil Hulk! A regular guy, hit with plot device rays, and when he flips out, he gets big and mean.

http://rendragonclaw.deviantart.com/art/Gojira-lol-111729983 (HA! Tried to do a lil orgiinal, in how he looks and functions.)

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Interesting. Smile Like the bios you gave him.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Interesting. Smile Like the bios you gave him.

I am also thinking of a Brainic/Ultron/Galactus/Unicron type deal as well.

It's name? Hob. (Old world English word/name. Means Devil.)

And Supreme's theme music is here.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27L2KK1BrB0

(Iron Man3 trailer music.) Title? "Something To Fight For."

Not going to make a Green Goblin, or a Lex Luthor type. Too below Supreme. (Because unlike Superman, he, can be mean at times.)

A glimpse into the future for Supreme.

"Everything changed. Ever since I started to wield this power... I.. Cannot sleep, when I do, I have nightmares. I, cannot afford to loose control, or.. People, they die. I cannot have that, I refuse to have that, on my hands."

Hob: "How sweet, Let me give you a lesson, your not a hero, your a scared child, a little boy in the woods. You wield great power, but have limits, I, do not have that burden. Check Mate."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
??? What about my guy's story so far?

Speaking of which, i found pics of future battle foes.

Onaga: You remember Tony the Chirdian from ultra Tide? Nice kid, a "weakling" by their standards as he has a lot of growing up to do.

Now picture Tony, evil, fully grown (ALL POWERS) and the attitude of General Freakken Zod!? You get Commander Onaga, leader of the Pax Faction.

http://chuckwalton.deviantart.com/art/Dreadguard-OConnor-with-Brutus-123690244 look, behold, and know FEAR.

Icon: The "Bizarro" Supreme! Literally! http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/art/Titan-Revised-Classic-141451889

Especially considering Supreme is built like Spider Man, not the Hulk.

The Void Beast aka Supreme's equalivent of Doomsday:

http://vagrant-verse.deviantart.com/art/Grorn-the-Series-Voydigor-278726860

A Godzilla sized freak life form of energy! With time and space powers to boot!

The Brute: Evil Hulk! A regular guy, hit with plot device rays, and when he flips out, he gets big and mean.

http://rendragonclaw.deviantart.com/art/Gojira-lol-111729983 (HA! Tried to do a lil orgiinal, in how he looks and functions.)
I like seeing Supreme again

and man, would Onaga come after Tony or anything?

more_horiz
Okay, comments on what I liked about both stories

First up Legato's: You really seem to like building up Insidious/Paladia's friendship, and even though they're villains, they don't seem as monstrous as you'd expect. X came off as a very smooth kind of guy. I think the interaction they had was the best part for me, and something a bit new to see

for Chou I liked the (re)introduction to Supreme and the new spin on him. I remember you've always made the dude a fun character to read

more_horiz
Thanks Froggy. 2 things.

One: Onaga would not bother with Tony, for he could kill him, with ease.. Really, really easily. Hell, Tony would probaly HIDE from the bastard, knowing full well he would not stand a damn chance. (Keep in mind, Tony is not a weakling by our standards, Onaga, is just that hax.)

Two: I am glad you find him fun to read. Supreme is my take on the 'uber" hero. He does not have krypontite, but, his mind is human. (Makes it hard on him, considering what his powers actually are.)

That and I was thinking. 'Okay, he is a mutant, his family, always knew about his powers and well taught him how to do good with them."

So, what does he "do" when not as Supreme? He works in a hospital on purpose, to heal those who need it. (I do not see Green Lantern helping cancer patients, for example.) That and make him.. Human.

Literally. While Kal El is not Clark kent, he is constantly SUperman, even has his own secret castle in the north Pole.

Not the case here. Instead we have a man plagued by his gifts, and is a decent fellow. Trying to socialize and such.

But yeah, he has a attitude problem, so do not disrespect. (Hence the 'I'll make you pop speech.")

I will make more Supreme posts on here, right now in chronology order he is in the Team Justice thing. After that, he officially returns to Metro City, and we will see more of his bad guys and such.

more_horiz
Speaking of Chronological order and canon and such, these story posts will be pretty much inbetween. BTW, I feel like doing another, and this one is a really mind screw. Ready? Good.
Also I was thinking of doing other franchises/rpg stories on here, just not sure which ones to show off.

Supreme:
A Day in the Life2:
Canon: Definitively. (For big, important reasons!)

Story:

:Dan's shift was over, again, and when he sees no one is looking, he shifts into Supreme, and flies to Earth's orbit.:

"So beautiful, up here. Seeing the world like this, it glows. And the color is a mix of all colors. So, damn beautiful." :Cue the Hyperion, of SPHERE!:

"Damn, that's new." :Flies into it, literally, hitting a force field!:

"Oww!"

:inside Rick was drinking hot chocolate, when the whole damn ship shakes!: "WHAT THE ****!?"

Regina: All shields are down! All shields are down!

Rick: *Looks outside, sees Supreme with cyborg eyes.* "Did, that guy do this? Mother ****er!!! I'll tear him a new one."

:Supreme/ Dan shakes off the pain, and sees the ship again.: "They are not shooting me. I better explain myself." :Flies in again, phasing into the ship.:

:Rick saw this all, and has a big ****ing gun ponited at him. Sure, he shook the damn ship, sure, he managed to sneak onboard, sure, he was right there, Rick shows no fear. He sees scary stuff all the time, for a living!:

"You got ten seconds to explain yourself or I am going to blow you away!"

"I am Supreme, sorry the the collosion, you guys stratled me in which you showed u-."

:Blast! Hits him.: 'Don't bore me to death boy! What are you!" :Supreem was hit, it stung, but nothing lethal, as he rises back up.: "I, try to save the world, and I am not your enemy."

Rick: Okay, well then, what are you? Mad scientist experiment, alien?"

S: "No, just born this way."

Rick: Born, that way. So a mutant. Well, your the strangest one I have seen, yet.

S: What makes you say that?

Rick: Because, my cyborg eyes are scanners, Supreme. What I see, when I see you, is not some flesh and blood thing. You, look to me as this."

"A man shaped color. Red, your energy man. You really are different."

S:!?!?!?!

Rick: Well, your decent enough, just in the future, do not ram the ship, okay?

S: Thanks, Rick. :Phases again, and well flies back to Earth.:

Rick:... How the **** did he know my damn name!?

Regina: Probaly has powers for that kinda thing, who knows?

Rick: Right, right.

:Supreme focuses on those, who need saving.:

:Now at a school, laser points in, sees someone, with a gun, flies in, and stands infront of the man.:

"Your not shooting kids, on my watch anyway."

Man: !? :points gun at him.:

S: You really are a dumb ass. :Eye flash, wipes his memory and decks him, knocking him out cold.:

:Latter the would be gunner finds himself, on a raft, in the middle of the ocean, with really big sharks.:

S: Some people are too stupid to live.

*Latter he is human, at a bar in Metro City.*

:Dan drinks, and sees a beautiful woman.:

"Hello there."

Woman: Hello!

:Reaches out, shakes her hand.: "Dan."

"Holly. So what do you do Dan?"

"Work at a hospital, I save lifes."

"Really? That's nice."

"Also Holly, I know your a Taurus, very sexy. And you love the color orange, and you love pets."

"Wow! How did you know that!?"

"Magic."

"Ha! Your funny Dan."

:Latter, gets up out of bed, she was sleeping, and naked. Yes, the man has needs, damnit.:

:Brushes his teeth, and thinks for a moment.: "Living, energy? What the Hell is that exactly? Why am I brushing my teeth then, and why.. Do I feel, human? Is it a mental barrier thing? I guess. Because pure energy would just scatter apart, not take on form. Unless I am some sort of living Green Lantern ring or something. That would be cool, I guess."

:Goes back to sleep, eases his mind, and does so.:

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

First up Legato's: You really seem to like building up Insidious/Paladia's friendship, and even though they're villains, they don't seem as monstrous as you'd expect. X came off as a very smooth kind of guy. I think the interaction they had was the best part for me, and something a bit new to see

for Chou I liked the (re)introduction to Supreme and the new spin on him. I remember you've always made the dude a fun character to read

Technically, Paladia isn't a villain. She's a Mad Scientist sure, but she's pretty much neutral. Her only 'villainy' is when she doesn't think things all the way through and her science causes problems. You know, kinda like Reed and Pym. Razz

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

My intention really Smile While Insidious would proudly wear the Mad Scientist title as a badge of honor she's more complex when compared to your usual scientist villains. The best way to describe Insidious would be that she's a shades of gray kind of character. As she's one of the few villains that can strike up a friendly conversation with one of the heroes. When things does turn grim she can count on Paladia to help keep her grounded.

descriptionStoryboard - Page 18 EmptyThe Chou Blaster, power hour!

more_horiz
Mecha time! Three short stories/back drops. Then some Drifter "moments." "The Path of Chou" and lastly. Tony!

Mecha Time:

Weapon: Tools of Humanity: Inspired by this movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85EtOalcsM

"Man has always wondered if he was alone. The answer, is no."

:Cue holes, literally holes in time space, popping out massive monsters, army vs them.:

:Cue dead, giant bodies.:

"They, were different from us, and truly alien. To fight the monsters, we had to create our own."

:Cue a hanger, massive monster/mecha, with glowing eyes. A pilot steps up.: "Chief, be careful, we know, once your in the pilot core, you can never leave."

C: i am the one, with the highest score, I got to do this."

:Inside the cyborg monster, is it's beating heart/core. He touches it, and pulls him in.:

:The damn thing moves! It screams! It hurts, a lot.: "Weapon model 101, prepare for combat!"

:Cue Weapon, vs three monsters, the first one rushes in, it grabs the arms, tearing them off, pokes fingers into it's body, and tears it in HALF!:

:The other two look to each other, then to the Weapon, they rush, Weapon pulls out a MECHA sized MINI GUN/Chain gun. Blasting away the second one, as the third one knocks that out of Weapon's hands, Weapon in turn, proceeds to punch the living hell out of it, so, much pain. Could feel the strings of the spike attacks. Yet manages to smash the last one's head in.:

"Good work champ, you saved us." :As he walks back to the base, his wounds healed, on their own, he took the gun to them to work on it, and he goes to statisis, in his dreams, it was like the Matrix, but he was in full control.:

Battleoids:

"We lost the Earth, we do not know what they are, or where they came from. Soemone of us went into the Arks, and sought new worlds. We? Stayed, to take our revenge!" :Cue the Moon, and a big ass floating platform.:

:Cue a flash back sequence.:

:The pilot was musahi, inside a big ass red, reptile looking mecha, his friends, they, died. Horribly. The monsters of all shapes and forms heading his way."

"Retreat! Retreat!"

M: They.. Killed my friends. They KILLED MY FRIENDS!

:Goes berserk, Asura style! Four big ass eenrgy arms grow from him, and proceeds to slaughter them, with beams, punches and such.:

:Afterwards, calms down.: "Damnit... Damnit..."

Creation Cycle: War Breed:

-

In the beginning.

:On the main world, it shows how "life" came about, spheres, big spheres drop from the sky, and mutate/evolved on the spot! Pumping core parts as organs and such. With time, they took on shapes and forms. As well as weapons. At first there was no war. Until.:

Leader1: Look at this! :Picks up a glowing, spear head of sorts:

Leader2: What is it?

L1: I have no idea, we should tell the others.

Leader3: Give me that! :Grabs it.: Interesting, very int- :Strokes it, lights up, and blasts leader on away.:

L2: Murderer! Murderer!

L3: I had no idea what I was doing! I did not mean for him to die, i mean it!

L2: Right, like you'll "accidentally" erase me with that thing. :Snatches it away, others show up and naturally, debates occur, from words, comes fists, form fists, come weapons. And it happened. The Relic was in two, the two surviving leaders have the halves. And well, their pissed off at each other.:

Drifter Moments!:

:Cue Buddy the Mascot: "Hello audience! I am Buddy! The Controller AI! I am your friend! I am your pal, I try to make you smile! Now, bloopers in Drifters!

:Cue music, and observe.:

: One shows a guy accidentally sniping one of hsi team mates, head goes assplode and such.: "Whoops."

:Another is a chick, who storms off by herself, gets knocked down and stomped in half by a monster.:

:And the last person is hit by a plasma bolt, resulting in melting down to goo.:

"Until next time!"

The Path of Chou:

:Yes, there is a literal Chou character. Who is he? He is a Were Being, a shape shifter. And he was trained in the Mystic Arts! Now what does he do? Observe!:

:Chou flying in space, humming to himself, and sees two, really big space ships.:

Ship1: *Figure was huge, looks like Lu Bu from Dynasty warriors.* 'I am a Demon Overlord, kneel before me!"

Ship2: *Figure has a blue halo of light, white wings and gold amror.: 'I am a Heavenly Tyrant, Kneel before me!

Chou: *Eyes closed, as he accidentally rams into the Heaven ship, it goes bye bye in a explosive.:

Demon: WTF!?!?!

:Chou flies to him.: "Hello there, you look strong!

Demon: Damn right I am and who are you!?

Chou: I'm the Chou bitch! :His left hand expands into a massive fist, one piece style and one punches him, away.:

"Boring."

The Tales of Tony:

:Cue Tony as a child, on a world, white rocks and blue ocean. Looks to see Onaga and the Pax. Fighting the other side. His parents and community fly off into space, on a space ship.:

Onaga: Ha! Puny ones! Leave!! Leave!!

(Rushed by asshole father.)

:Tony in space, of course, his name is not Tony as we know it, but T"nay, literally.:

"Mom, where we go?"

Mom: I do not know hon, I, do not know.

Lastly: Let me know guys, as to which stories I should show more of. (Supreme is a given, the others, via vote/likes.)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Speaking of Chronological order and canon and such, these story posts will be pretty much inbetween. BTW, I feel like doing another, and this one is a really mind screw. Ready? Good.
Also I was thinking of doing other franchises/rpg stories on here, just not sure which ones to show off.

Supreme:
A Day in the Life2:

Story:

:Dan's shift was over, again, and when he sees no one is looking, he shifts into Supreme, and flies to Earth's orbit.:

"So beautiful, up here. Seeing the world like this, it glows. And the color is a mix of all colors. So, damn beautiful." :Cue the Hyperion, of SPHERE!:

"Oww!"

:inside Rick was drinking hot chocolate, when the whole damn ship shakes!: "WHAT THE ****!?"

Rick: *Looks outside, sees Supreme with cyborg eyes.* "Did, that guy do this? Mother ****er!!! I'll tear him a new one."

:Supreme/ Dan shakes off the pain, and sees the ship again.: "They are not shooting me. I better explain myself." :Flies in again, phasing into the ship.:

:Rick saw this all, and has a big ****ing gun ponited at him. Sure, he shook the damn ship, sure, he managed to sneak onboard, sure, he was right there, Rick shows no fear. He sees scary stuff all the time, for a living!:

"I am Supreme, sorry the the collosion, you guys stratled me in which you showed u-."

:Blast! Hits him.: 'Don't bore me to death boy! What are you!" :Supreem was hit, it stung, but nothing lethal, as he rises back up.: "I, try to save the world, and I am not your enemy."

Rick: Born, that way. So a mutant. Well, your the strangest one I have seen, yet.

Rick: Because, my cyborg eyes are scanners, Supreme. What I see, when I see you, is not some flesh and blood thing. You, look to me as this."

:Now at a school, laser points in, sees someone, with a gun, flies in, and stands infront of the man.:

S: You really are a dumb ass. :Eye flash, wipes his memory and decks him, knocking him out cold.:

:Latter the would be gunner finds himself, on a raft, in the middle of the ocean, with really big sharks.:

"Hello there."

"Really? That's nice."

"Also Holly, I know your a Taurus, very sexy. And you love the color orange, and you love pets."

"Magic."

"Ha! Your funny Dan."

:Latter, gets up out of bed, she was sleeping, and naked. Yes, the man has needs, damnit.:

:Brushes his teeth, and thinks for a moment.: "Living, energy? What the Hell is that exactly? Why am I brushing my teeth then, and why.. Do I feel, human? Is it a mental barrier thing? I guess. Because pure energy would just scatter apart, not take on form. Unless I am some sort of living Green Lantern ring or something. That would be cool, I guess."

One of these days. Cant really say when but some day. You and I will work together to do a Supreme and Astroman X-Over. It's going to be epic!!!!

more_horiz
Doom.
An epic DC Nation Story.
Planet Earth was peaceful as it gets, considering the super villains and alien invaders all around the world. However, things were about to get very violent and destructive. For a metal ball was hurting through space and heading to Earth. Within the ship was one of the most destructive and powerful creatures in the Universe: The Doomsday Monster. A monster created by Kryptonian Scientists so long ago, created by killing and rebuilding the monster so many times that it became unstoppable. It was imprisoned by The Guardians and sent across the Universe and is now heading towards Earth to meet it's greatest opponent. The Man of Steel, Superman!

The metal ship crashed into the Earth and after years of traveling through the Universe it was all worn down and the impact was the last straw and the ship broke apart. From it's wreckage emerged a tall demonic alien. The Doomsday Monster.
Storyboard - Page 18 Sx12fp

The monster took in it's new surroundings as it walked out of the crater, felt the wind on it's body for the first time in a hundred years, and with a roar of rage it went on the attack.

more_horiz
Sweet!!! One of the interpretations I liked, well two, was the Davis/Doomsday version from Smallville and the DCAU version. One is due to a interesting twist it gave Doomsday and two is that they made Doomsday intelligent yet still threatening.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Sweet!!! One of the interpretations I liked, well two, was the Davis/Doomsday version from Smallville and the DCAU version. One is due to a interesting twist it gave Doomsday and two is that they made Doomsday intelligent yet still threatening.

DAVIS BLOOME SMASH! Razz
Come on, you've made the comparison too and yeah, the DCAU version was badass.

Interestingly, this is my Second Doomsday Fic, the first being an extended version of his fight Clark in Smallville.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Supreme:
A Day in the Life2:

Story:

"Oww!"

"Hello there."

"Really? That's nice."

"Magic."

"Ha! Your funny Dan."

One of these days. Cant really say when but some day. You and I will work together to do a Supreme and Astroman X-Over. It's going to be epic!!!!

Hell yeah man, we will discuss everything in advance, and then, play it out.

more_horiz
Supreme: Day in the life 3
Canon: Of course it is.

Title: Operation Santa Clause

:Supreme was observing the world, minding the Hyperion, as to not accidentally attacking it, he had a idea. Christmas was around the corner. He was doing telepathy rounds, seeing good kids, and the fact their parents got their presents. Others, did not, so he had a idea.:

:He goes to Earth, and starts making his own stuff.:

-Latter

:He visits St. Judes Children's hospital, helping out terminally ill children, explained himself.:

'The world is not in danger at the moment, and beating up common crooks solves nothing. But this makes a difference." ;He told staff and news crew, latter, helps the kids fly, by holding on of course.:

Another hero observing the news: ".... Show off." (Da da da!! A new challenger!)

-Christmas Eve

:Dan was at the Christmas party at the hospital. Having drinks, and laughes.:

:Latter on, leaves, Lacey is there, drunk>; 'Hey... Dan, whatcha doing?"

"Hi Lacey, just, have business to do.

"Work *hic* work. Why don't you. Relax. :Attempts to kiss him, but throws up on the guy.:

"Your wasted hon, I'll take you home."

:Does so.: :Cleans up, and dresses up, as SANTA CLAUS! He falls into the sky with a sack of toys!:

:He visits the other kids, who were not going to get their gifts, and delivers them, in secret!:

-Christmas Day

:The following day, Dan, passed the Hell out asleep, so many calls, no answering.:

"News flash! Santa Claus is real you ask? This may be the truth, you will hear it here first!"

:Dan gets the remote and turns the tv off.: "So worth it." :ZZZZZZZ:

Idea: I think in the Future of Nu-CAU. Maybe, just maybe, our own Justice League. Just a random idea I had.

Does not have to be a 7 limit either. But I think THunderflash or Fastlane/etc should be the Flash.

Ultra Tide as Aqua Man.

Astroman as Super Man

Supreme can either be Green Lantern OR Martian Manhunter (Due to the fact his power range, is really out there.)

And etc.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Doom.
An epic DC Nation Story.
Planet Earth was peaceful as it gets, considering the super villains and alien invaders all around the world. However, things were about to get very violent and destructive. For a metal ball was hurting through space and heading to Earth. Within the ship was one of the most destructive and powerful creatures in the Universe: The Doomsday Monster. A monster created by Kryptonian Scientists so long ago, created by killing and rebuilding the monster so many times that it became unstoppable. It was imprisoned by The Guardians and sent across the Universe and is now heading towards Earth to meet it's greatest opponent. The Man of Steel, Superman!

The metal ship crashed into the Earth and after years of traveling through the Universe it was all worn down and the impact was the last straw and the ship broke apart. From it's wreckage emerged a tall demonic alien. The Doomsday Monster.
Storyboard - Page 18 Sx12fp

The monster took in it's new surroundings as it walked out of the crater, felt the wind on it's body for the first time in a hundred years, and with a roar of rage it went on the attack.

In the arctic, Superman, known to his family and friends as mild mannered reporter Clark Kent, was enjoying time away from it all in his Fortress of Solitude. He was snapped out o his relaxation when he heard his father's voice. "My Son."

He stood up. "Jor-El."

"My son.....it is time. The Doomsday Monster has arrived on Earth. Your Final Trial is at hand."

Superman had spoken with his father several times but this time it was different, he sounded so....sad, so melancholy. Superman stood tall. "So it is. Alright, I'll stop it. This monster will not win." He walked to the door.

"Kal-El, whatever happens, know that I love you."

"I love you too father." Superman opened the door. "And I'm coming back. I promise." He listened for the monster and then flew off.

Superman arrived at the town in seconds to find everything in flames. The monster had destroyed the entire town. Superman could tell with just a glance that there were no survivors. He clenched his fists in anger, his eyes glowing red as he fired his heat vision down on the beast. Doomsday roared and turned to face the new enemy just as Superman was zipping down and punching it in the face, sending the monster skidding along the ground, creating a trench for miles before the monster stopped and stood up. Superman flew after it again but the monster blurred with incredible speed and punched Superman up into the sky up to the clouds. He stopped and rubbed his jaw. He felt something wet and looked at his hands. The monster actually made his lip bleed with that punch. He held his arms out to the side as the yellow sunlight shined on him and then flew back down to the monster only to find it already rampaging blindly, already tearing through a forest. Superman circled around and then cut it off at super speed and uppercutted it several miles away. The monster landed on it's feet though and as Superman was flying at it like a missile the monster was already super speeding towards him and the two clashed. Superman punched it twice while dodging the monster's strike. As he went for another punch though the monster grabbed his fist and stopped it cold. It then retaliated with a super speed punch that sent Superman away.
He crash landed several miles away into another town and bounced across the ground and skidded to a stop.
"Hey look it's Superman!"
"Come on help him up!" Superman got up on his own though. "Everybody listen to me! You have to get away from here! The Doomsday monster will be here any second!"
"Who's Doomsday?" A person asked.
Superman saw the monster rushing towards the town. "That!" He flew forward to stop it and tackeled the monster and dug a long trench with it's body before it punched him away. He landed on his feet, inhaled and blew at the monster using his super breath. The super breath could freeze whole rivers but the monster continued forward and even with the super breath slowing it down, the monster kept coming. It reached Superman and punched him in the chest, sending him back through the air across the town and into a Clock Tower, causing it to collapse. Superman broke out and held his chest. He saw the monster already on the attack against the town. It was throwing trucks through the air into buildings and tossing people through the air. Remembering what happened to the last town, Superman gritted his teeth and flew at it and uppercut the monster again. The moment it was airborne, he used his speed to put out fires and rescue people from burning and collapsing buildings. "Get to safety. I'm going to take the monster away from the city!" He told the survivors and flew up after the monster. The monster righted itself up in mid-air and grabbed Superman as he was flying after it and the two grappled as they landed on the ground. The monster managed to get the upper hand, grabbed the back of Superman's head and slammed it against the ground and began running at super speed, grinding Superman's head against the ground as it for a mile before Superman managed to trip it up by smacking it's leg, the monster's forward momentum causing it to go flying. Superman got up on one knee and rubbed his face. He had a few cuts and bruises but nothing too bad. He spit on the ground and continued forward, racing after the Doomsday monster and started punching it in the stomach repeatedly before the monster slammed it's hands onto his back, creating a crater with the impact and causing an Earthquake. The monster then pounded on his head again before kicking him away. Superman flew away and bounced across the ground painfully and as he was starting to get up he saw the monster leaping after him and it stomped on his face. The monster roared in triumph for a moment and then felt a burning sensation as steam started rising up out of the monster's foot and then two orange lights emitted from it's foot as Superman's heat vision started burning through it. Doomsday roared and fell back giving Superman time to fly up away from it and continue firing his heat vision. The heat vision was entirely focused on the monster and had the heat of a nuke behind it. The monster roared and thrashed under the power of the heat vision beams before falling down. Superman rose up into the air and continue blasting the monster. As he kept it up however, the monster's foot closed up and bony protrusions filled in the holes and it's skin started becoming harder. The monster's eyes glowed and it snarled as it started getting up and then leaped up into the air, bursting through the heat vision to punch Superman several miles away. He hit the ground hard and his heat vision turned off. He noticed he was in a city now. Superman blinked and touched his chest, he was bleeding now. He shook off the impact and flew up after the monster and managed to smack it out of the air and came down after it. The two clashed with each other and the blows between the two started causing Earthquakes for miles until a titanic blow send Superman rocketing back to the city and through a building. He hit the one after it and fell to the ground. Doomsday marched after him and walked towards him. It growled and snarled at Superman, the monster was stronger now but Superman was not the type to quit. He tried to get up as the monster prepared to smash him but it was interrupted by two red boots to the face, sending it flying across the city whre it was smashed down into a crater by another hero. A hand was offered to Superman and he took it. "Sorry we're late. Are you okay Kal?"
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/124/d/f/SUPERGIRL_in_color_by_Wieringo.jpg
"I'll be fine. Thanks for coming Kara." He smiled and then looked up. His super vision letting him see the other helper.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/288/a/1/superboy_by_3nix-d4cyavd.jpg
Superman and Supergirl flew over to Superboy. "Thanks for the helping hand Son."
Conner nodded. "Jor-El filled us in. We've contacted the League. They'll be here soon."
The monster stood up and roared. "Get ready, here he comes again."

more_horiz
will they get there in time?

will this be the FINAL trial?

what inspired you to do another doomsday take guy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply