ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 4 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
OOC: Wind walker is a she, and sure.

I'll see if I can do a small write up.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Note: This also is a one shot story that showcase a potential upcoming character whom could be a regular depending on the review concerning the character

The Silver Hawk, The Spider, and The Snake

Characters: Black Widow and Silver Hawk

Universe: Marvel/CAU

Storyboard - Page 4 Horizon332012531212634

Black Widow walks as the elevator she is on moves up, she turns then blocks a knee kick, she looks up at Black Mamba, a rogue spy and former agent of the Psi-Program, a sub-division of the organization that Black Widow used to work for during the era of the USSR.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/104/e/c/The_Baroness_by_janys.jpg

Already 100 stories above as they fight while the elevator takes them up even further, Black Mamba grabbing hold of the steel bars above her she proceeds to wrap her legs around Black Widow's neck but Black Widow brought another hand up to block Black Mamba's attempt. She proceeds to punch at Black Mamba's crotch but Black Mamba countered by letting go of the steel bars then grabbed her wrist then twist her body and Black Widow flipped to the floor. Black Widow countered to sweep Black Mamba who leaped and did a spin backflip. She lands on the floor to be caught by a roundhouse kick to the chest by Black Widow. Black Mamba's back hits the steel rails. She bridged back to avoid another kick from Black Widow then she counters with a series of combo Capoeira style kicks that struck Black Widow across the face.

"Don't tell me hanging around with those boyscouts has made you soft Tasha dear" Black Mamba said with a grin then proceed with a straight punch for Black Widow's throat. Black Widow swatted the punches away"Not really, my reflexes are still far more superior than yours" She then went with an elbow strike at Black Mamba's throat but she blocked it then she countered by wrapping her legs around Black Widow's torso"Now I have you at my mercy" she proceeds to squeeze Black Widow's torso tighter, Black Widow gasps as Black Mamba is crushing her rib cage. She tries to pry her legs off but no go “You really think you can break me?" Black Mamba says to Black Widow. She then proceeds to grab Black Mamba and slams her back against the steel rail then runs slamming her into another which cause laughter to erupt from Black Mamba "Oh yes! Harder!" It starts to become harder for her to breathe but Black Mamba's request caused an idea to pop in Black Widow's head then responds with a grin of her own"Be careful what you wish for" She grabs Black Widow then pulls them over the steel rail, they fall till they both crashed on the steel walkway it was enough for Black Mamba to finally release Black Widow. Black Widow gets up while gasping for air, as Black Mamba struggles to get up also. Black Widow stepping forward, her legs a flurry of motion as her arms wind milled in a series of punches and kicks that forced Black Mamba back she saw Black Mamba's eyes went from a light grey color to glowing a electric blue color, Black Mamba grabbed her arm and twisted, falling backwards. Black Widow felt the woman’s boots in her stomach and she was suddenly flailing, sprawling in a heap on the catwalk, her back scraping on the rough metal. Pain washed over her, but she fought to control it. She looked up, focusing and saw Black Mamba in mid leap overhead, planning to land on her ribcage for a killing blow.

The Black Widow raised her legs, folding them up to her chest then kicking up and out. The soles of her feet slammed against Black Mamba’s and she thrust, kicking out and throwing her attacker off to the side. Black Mamba's back hit the steel wall which caused a large dent and a small crack. Black Mamba groaned then licked the blood running from the side of her mouth. She straighten herself up then prepares to fight Black Widow again. She hears the sound of a chopper coming ever closer. Black Widow can feel the winds from the chopper. The two can see a SHIELD Chopper greeting the two with Silver Hawk standing on the side of the chopper. She noticed Black Mamba as she gave a death like glare to her. Black Mamba sees Silver Hawk then says to her “I’m in the middle of something Kudo, wait your turn"

"You ok?" Silver Hawk asked Black Widow who responded “Never been better"

Silver Hawk then leaped out of the SHIELD Chopper then joined Black Widow to take Black Mamba down

OT: Part two of the story will happen soon

The Silver Hawk, The Spider, and The Snake Part 2

Characters: Black Widow and Silver Hawk

Black Mamba flips backwards, avoiding the downward strike of Silver Hawk’s sword, as she stops she looks at both Black Widow and Silver Hawk preparing to square off against her. “Ok” Black Mamba reached behind her back “I’ll do the both of you” Black Mamba pulls out her Bo Staff with a spin electricity surged out of both sides of the staff then she shoots it at Silver Hawk she tucked and rolled away from the staff while Black Mamba charges at Black Widow and she attacks Black Widow with it, she barely misses the staff as she can clearly hear the crackle of the electricity coming at the end of it.

Silver Hawk runs after her then she proceeds with a forward slash in which Black Mamba who blocked her attack then proceed with a head butt. It was that momentary distraction that gave Black Widow the opportunity to spin kick Black Mamba to the side of the head. Black Mamba staggers but she recovered enough then took off. The three run across the steel walkway like something seen from the old samurai films. Black Mamba stops then she slams her staff on the steel, electricity spreads across the floor directly at Black Widow and Silver Hawk, the two quickly ran to the walls while not in a manner of success that one would find a speedster do it was enough for Black Widow and Silver Hawk to counter on the offensive. Black Widow fired her Widow’s Bite at Black Mamba who dodged it by using the staff as leverage to do so but was cut in the shoulder by Silver Hawk’s sword

Black Mamba glanced at the cut her eyes glow the same dangerous electric blue color that was shown before and she then charged at Silver Hawk, putting up her staff then she catches the blade in her hand. The cut was deep enough that blood started to come from her hand and land on her face as Black Mamba leaped up then kicked Silver Hawk square to the jaw, then did a spin and kicked Black Widow to the ribs. She sees blood coming from the mouth of Silver Hawk from the kick then she quickly got Silver Hawk in a choke hold then slams Silver Hawk’s face to the wall. Black Mamba feels something wrapped around her neck and she felt Black Widow straddling her back with her legs wrapped around Black Mamba’s waist, Black Mamba chuckled “Quite the kinky one aren’t you” Black Mamba can feel the air slowly taken away from her. She leaped up then slammed Black Widow’s back against the ceiling pretty hard” Silver Hawk got up then delivered a kick at Black Mamba’s stomach that made the situation worse. Black Mamba spins Black Widow who connected to Silver Hawk. Black Mamba can notice the blood on Silver Hawk’s face from being slammed against the wall. Black Mamba and Black Widow doesn’t look any better, their previous exchange and any further prolonging could possibly serve them a trip to the infirmary.

A few elbow strikes to the ribs by Black Mamba but Black Widow still kept a firm hold “Have it your way” Black Mamba took off to the west area of the building, Silver Hawk collects herself then she hears a crashing sound that resembles glass shattering, followed by another crashing sound. Silver Hawk ran after the two and noticed several windows broken through then notices a trail of blood. She kept a firm grip on her sword then she found the two. Black Mamba had just flipped Black Widow off but was caught with a punch to the face by Silver Hawk then a knee to the gut. She quickly took out her bo staff then uses it to strike Silver Hawk underneath the jaw and both of their respective weapons clashed “I got to give you this, you’ve lasted longer than your mentor” The words drive Silver Hawk into a burning rage then she attacks her with intense ferocity. The battle between the three spies from that point on is nothing fancy as Black Widow and Silver Hawk use their individual skills to incapacitate Black Mamba and Black Mamba uses her own to do the same.

The SHIELD Helicopter flies around the building while we get a look inside in that Black Widow and Silver Hawk sees Black Mamba smiled as she bounces an activated detonator in her hand that she pulled out. We see Silver Hawk and Black Widow crash through a window of the building before the area they were in exploded then they fall a few stories before Black Widow grab ahold of Silver Hawk’s waist then she fired the Widow’s Web at the rail of the chopper and she pulled herself and Silver Hawk up. Silver Hawk asked Black Widow “You think she survived that”

“I wish I can say no but you and I have known her well enough to know it wouldn’t be that easy to finish her” Black Widow said then winced as she felt Silver Hawk’s hold on her “Sorry about whatever she did to your mentor”

“Thanks. Sorry for whatever she might have put you through” Silver Hawk said then the three made their way to the SHIELD Helicopter and it took the two back to the base

more_horiz
Awesome fight. Nice ending too. Very Happy

more_horiz
well that was an interesting story. I remembered black widow was in some russian combine thing and to bring out someone who came from that same group and was effectively her superior that stayed on the side of wrong is a nice touch, and you showed her skill level pretty thoroughly

The name was an odd choice but I guess russians liked their supersoldiers to be color coded (red guardian, black widow) so that was cool. I wonder if Mamba will have any snake like abilities besides her super silky movements

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
well that was an interesting story. I remembered black widow was in some russian combine thing and to bring out someone who came from that same group and was effectively her superior that stayed on the side of wrong is a nice touch, and you showed her skill level pretty thoroughly

The name was an odd choice but I guess russians liked their supersoldiers to be color coded (red guardian, black widow) so that was cool. I wonder if Mamba will have any snake like abilities besides her super silky movements

Yeah Black Mamba was my take on what if Black Widow wasn't saved by Hawkeye, as Loki implied. Also I explored a little into Mamba and Silver Hawk's history. Which will be explored more into the RP. Black Mamba was chosen as a counterpart to Black Widow's name as Black Widow is named after one of the most deadliest spiders while Mamba's is named after the most deadliest snakes.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yeah Black Mamba was my take on what if Black Widow wasn't saved by Hawkeye, as Loki implied. Also I explored a little into Mamba and Silver Hawk's history. Which will be explored more into the RP. Black Mamba was chosen as a counterpart to Black Widow's name as Black Widow is named after one of the most deadliest spiders while Mamba's is named after the most deadliest snakes.
ahh that makes sense

well let's hope we see more of her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

ahh that makes sense

Oh there will be. BTW how did you like Silver Hawk's involvement in the storyline? Also how well she works with Black Widow

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

ahh that makes sense

Oh there will be. BTW how did you like Silver Hawk's involvement in the storyline? Also how well she works with Black Widow
it showed off her teamwork with BW pretty well and validated the reason for having her in the title

she wasn't just a bystander and displayed the bond she has with her mentor

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

ahh that makes sense

it showed off her teamwork with BW pretty well and validated the reason for having her in the title

Oh yeah. BTW if any of you was looking for some kind of catfight you could see how brutal the fight involving the three was, far from a catfight

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

ahh that makes sense

Oh yeah. BTW if any of you was looking for some kind of catfight you could see how brutal the fight involving the three was, far from a catfight

Yep and it was awesome.

Also posted something new over in Spotlight.

more_horiz
This is the cast that will appear in CAU Quantum's Black Knight's flashback story.

The Knights of The Round Table

King Arthur Pendragon(With Excalibur)

Storyboard - Page 4 Animepapernetpicturestat

The King of England and one of the Leaders of The Alliance , a band of humans and otherworldly beings, that unit to combat the Unholy Legion, led by Queen Mab. Driven to stop Queen Mab in corrupting the world and bring it into eternal darkness.

Guinevere

Storyboard - Page 4 2885806716fd12cb952dog

Storyboard - Page 4 Aedenfilesmeryanbylleay

Childhood friend of Arthur Pendragon, once a maidservant to Morgan Le Fay. While Arthur was being groomed into being a future king she was being groomed into being a future sorceress by Merlin, in secret she has been learning the arts of magic and as her and Arthur’s relationship blossomed he taught her how to use a sword. When Arthur became King he desired to have Guinevere rule by her side and the two became engaged to be married. They got married during the middle of the battle with the Unholy Legion

Merlin

Storyboard - Page 4 Merlinespadasagradabyel

Arthur and Guinivere’s mentor and one of the original Archmage before the current Archmage. His job as the Archmage is to maintain balance unto the world he is stationed to protect. His mortal enemy has been Queen Mab, when compared to him Mab wants to corrupt the world and the people that live there

Lancelot

Storyboard - Page 4 Warlord09bygilmec

Once a wandering mercenary he got recruited by Arthur after Arthur defeated him in combat. In time he became Arthur’s right hand man during the war between The Alliance and The Unholy Legion. He hates the Unholy Legion, for personal reasons

Ector

Storyboard - Page 4 Arthurbylenzerwind4g6eo

Uncle to King Arthur that have looked after him when his father died

Kay

Storyboard - Page 4 Horizon3320111211141918

Cousin to King Arthur. He is the first to teach Arthur to use a sword and is protective of both him and Gruinivere. Developed a rivalry with Lancelot when he first got recruited by Arthur

Gawain

Storyboard - Page 4 227494parnlarge

Apprentice to Kay, was taken in as a boy when his family was killed during a raid by the invading army of the Unholy Legion. Pledged his sword to King Arthur ever since.

Last edited by Legato on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Cool characters but the images aren't really showing up...

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Fixed it!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Fixed it!

Much better. Razz

more_horiz
on the black mamba story, I don't think anyone here was expecting a catfight when you consider who was involved :/

more_horiz
Nemesis vs Justice
Universe: Quantum
Characters: Various. Including the President. Shocked
Canon: Yes
Just one of the many times these two have gone it with each other.

Going to start on this tomorrow, tired now.

more_horiz
Relief
Characters: Black Widow and Silver Hawk, mention of The Avengers and a member of The Ultimates
Canon:Yes
Note:An epilogue of the latest story involving them

They sat around the too small table in silence until Izumi was the first to break the silence"Seven out of Ten" she said, commenting on the shawarma, Izumi's is of the vegetarian special"It did the job though" The both of them had been treated at the medical infirmary back at the Avengers Mansion and while the majority of their injuries have been healed they still maintain some of the bruises and stitches from their previous fight.

"Not what Stark hyped it up to be but it provides a certain kosher after a hard fought battle" Natasha said while eating a regular shawarma"Speaking of Stark contacted me when we both were recovering that they stopped Hydra and rescued the hostages in Northern Valia. "Thats good to know" Izumi smiled then Natasha continued"The best part was when some of the Hydra Troops surrendered the minute they saw The Hulk". "Smart move" Izumi commented that caused a nod from Natasha as her body stiffs slightly at even imagining the scene"How do you do it?"

Izumi looked at Natasha, realizing the question she commented"He's not so bad, both of them, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little intimidated by him. Must sound kind of silly given the type of individuals I encounter". Natasha shook her head"Not really. I was wondering, why just The Ultimates? You'd have no problem fitting in with The Avengers"

"I like working in the shadows, besides I'm more of an agent than a hero" Izumi said"Why did you join The Avengers?"

"At first it was under Fury's orders to keep an eye on them"Natasha said

"Where does Clint fit in this?" Izumi asked

"He had the same assignment, we both agreed that in the event things get hostile we'd back eachother up"Natasha said

"What changed"Izumi asked

"We both realized that they aren't so bad, also that the real enemy is the ones we would fight on occasion" Natasha said then went on with another subject"Jasmine's doing well. Progressing rather nicely, I do feel that she believes she's a little out of her element when it comes to the villains The Avengers fight on a regular bases but regardless she pulls her own weight"

Izumi smiled happy for Jasmine's progress"Thats good to hear, coming from someone that has teamed up with The X-Men I remember the first time I've teamed up with them. I felt like I was out of my element but I've pulled through, the same will happen with Jasmine."

"What do you feel of her going from a spy to a actual hero?"Natasha asked

"Relief" Izumi commented"Relief in that she has a chance in maintaining a better life than mine"

more_horiz
Very nice one man.
Nice touch with the shawarma too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVQrFXJR2o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkqC4Lz8dU&feature=related

more_horiz
alright so you wanted comments on it after I read this piece so here I go

it's a nice downtime story that gives us a bit more insight into Izumi/Natasha's connection, wish I could remember who Jasmine is though (Jade Dragon?) so I felt a bit confused there and feels like an extension of the last story you did in here so uh yeah that's it for my thoughts on it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

it's a nice downtime story that gives us a bit more insight into Izumi/Natasha's connection, wish I could remember who Jasmine is though (Jade Dragon?) so I felt a bit confused there and feels like an extension of the last story you did in here so uh yeah that's it for my thoughts on it

Ok whats with the attitude?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

what attitude?

I was just stating that you asked me for some comments, I was not trying to give off any attitude or whatever and I think you're inferring more from my post than what was intended

this is really an issue of miscommunication and I hope we can come to that realization

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

what attitude?

I was just stating that you asked me for some comments, I was not trying to give off any attitude or whatever and I think you're inferring more from my post than what was intended

this is really an issue of miscommunication and I hope we can come to that realization

I love you

To answer your question Jasmine is Jade Dragon

more_horiz
I kep;t thinking her actual name was Jade or something else

good thing I didn't have to reply to her in a story and get her name wrong Sad

more_horiz

Cool

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I kep;t thinking her actual name was Jade or something else

good thing I didn't have to reply to her in a story and get her name wrong Sad

It's all good, I can see that being a nickname The Avengers would give her Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply