ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Chase Sibling Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionChase Sibling Adventures - Page 2 EmptyRe: Chase Sibling Adventures

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
alex meeting quester will be fun

Oh yeah.

Elizabeth glanced at her siblings, not sure if they should bow in his presence.

"Majesty" Alex said to Questar then he bowed along with Anna then Cody and Elizabeth followed suit

Questar glanced at the siblings, then focused towards Anna"No need" he stood up" Lascia has informed me that you've met Aquan"

Alex said" Yes. She was attacking the oil rig and we was preventing her from endangering not just the waters but the sea life as well. When Anna arrived she acted rather strange"

"She looked confused your majesty. Like she wasn't sure of what she was doing, I think somebody was manipulating her. I saw her wrist bracelets glowed before she left" Anna said

-----

The place grew dark "It is the ones of the surface world that should suffer my dear. Even the traitors of Atlantis that side with them."

Lascia looked up at Questar, her hand on her brother's shoulder as he sat on his throne. "Brother it's...it's all my fault. She had the sword, the one that was in the tombs when we were younger? That day you found us? The day she, the day she left" Lascia would say, trying not to cry. "You told us not to go out there but we did and I..I lost my friend

Aquan's bracelets would glow again as she stood up. "Yes, the surface worlders should suffer but our brethren. Even if they are traitors, can they not be spared?" she would ask, her voice pleading as she thought of Questar and Lascia
Questar walked over to Lascia and placed both hands on her shoulder" She's still alive and from what Anna and Alex informed she isn't too far gone. If we act now we can still save her"

"Then we'd like to help you" Alex said" We have a motto in that when theres someone in trouble then we'll do everything within our power to save them"

Questar looked at Alex then walked up to the siblings. Both Anna and Liz could see that Questar looked both handsome and imposing, was enough to cause both of them to fight off a blush that is forming

"While admirable I should warn each of you. What you will be dealing with is forces far too great than even what you normally faced in the surface" Questar said

"If it means saving Aquan then thats a risk we are willing to take" Anna said then both Cody and Liz grinned and nods

-----

Aquan felt intense pain surged through her, it was enough to cause her to collapse to the ground in complete agony

"I would suggest to not question my orders in the future. As far as Questar and Lascia are concerned. Assistance will be provided to you to. The next time I hear from you it better be news of your success. Am I clear?!"

more_horiz
Lascia gave a weak smile as she looked at the Chase Family, grabbing a scythe to prepare herself. "Thank you all for aiding us, I hope I can have my friend returned to me" Lascia said to them, following Questar out of the throne room as they began to prepare. As the Chase Siblings walked through the hall, they'd see one photo of a younger Lascia on the shoulders of Questar, who was a prince at the time, and a longhaired girl with a raggedy outfit and a sword made from rock. Alex would notice that it was a younger Aquan

Aquan felt the pain surge through her body, biting her tongue so as not to scream or show weakness in front of The Ancients. SHe was their instrument, and she should have known better than to question their decisions. "Yes, it is clear to me" she'd say, kneeling as the pain still surged through her body

more_horiz
OT: Things are starting to heat up!!! Goodnight!!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Things are starting to heat up!!! Goodnight!!!!
OT: aaaggh what a cliffhanger!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Lascia gave a weak smile as she looked at the Chase Family, grabbing a scythe to prepare herself. "Thank you all for aiding us, I hope I can have my friend returned to me" Lascia said to them, following Questar out of the throne room as they began to prepare. As the Chase Siblings walked through the hall, they'd see one photo of a younger Lascia on the shoulders of Questar, who was a prince at the time, and a longhaired girl with a raggedy outfit and a sword made from rock. Alex would notice that it was a younger Aquan

Aquan felt the pain surge through her body, biting her tongue so as not to scream or show weakness in front of The Ancients. SHe was their instrument, and she should have known better than to question their decisions. "Yes, it is clear to me" she'd say, kneeling as the pain still surged through her body
Wink 

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Alex smiled at the photo of the royal family in happier times, determined that is relived once more. As they got close to the doors of the weaponry room Questar placed his hand on the symbol and says something in atlantean. The door glowed and it opened.

The pain stopped then the voice of the ancient spoke

" Then rise Aquan and meet your army"

The ground started to rumble and it begin to split open sounds of growling and roaring can be heard from beneath

more_horiz
"Brother, you are going to adorn them with the royal weaponry?" Lascia asked

Aquan rose to face an army of ancient beasts from beyond the deepest depths, creatures thought long gone like The Ancients, but Aquan knew better. As the creatures rose from the depths, she spoke to them in the ancient tongue, letting them know she wanted to have their strength behind her as another armored helmet formed over her head, allowing the ANcients to reassert control of her personality as she swam up, ready to lead them on a charge

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Aquan rose to face an army of ancient beasts from beyond the deepest depths, creatures thought long gone like The Ancients, but Aquan knew better. As the creatures rose from the depths, she spoke to them in the ancient tongue, letting them know she wanted to have their strength behind her as another armored helmet formed over her head, allowing the ANcients to reassert control of her personality as she swam up, ready to lead them on a charge

"I should hope that we'd use it on the right target, not the person we are going to rescue" Questar said to Lascia

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I should hope that we'd use it on the right target, not the person we are going to rescue" Questar said to Lascia
"how do you know this will be effective?" Lascia would ask, concerned that the worst possible scenario could happen to their friend. Before Questar could answer, the castle would shake and a roar would be heard

then more roars

then more. Atlantis was under attack, and if they were to look out a window, the inhabitants of the castle would see the army Aquan was the head of

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"how do you know this will be effective?" Lascia would ask, concerned that the worst possible scenario could happen to their friend. Before Questar could answer, the castle would shake and a roar would be heard

then more roars

then more. Atlantis was under attack, and if they were to look out a window, the inhabitants of the castle would see the army Aquan was the head of
Outside, Aquan would stand in front of the castle, walking slowly. Guards approached her and within a moment that only a few could see, she had fatally wounded them. The creatures were working on cracking the defense spell that protected the city

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

then more roars

Outside, Aquan would stand in front of the castle, walking slowly. Guards approached her and within a moment that only a few could see, she had fatally wounded them. The creatures were working on cracking the defense spell that protected the city
Questar looked at Anna and Alex" Come with me, the youngest ones remain here"

Elizabeth looked on puzzled" Wha...But we can help!!!"

"By looking after Lascia" Questar said

"He's right" Anna said" Consider this a mission that the both of you are assigned to do. Can you guys handle it?"

"Sure" Cody smiled then Liz sighed" Yeah sure"

"I'll have my soldiers take on the monsters. The only thing we are concerned about is saving Aquan" Questar said then Alex nods

more_horiz
Lascia smiled at the twins. "I understand your frustration as a younger sibling" she says, gripping a scimitar. "However, we can still fight" she'd tell them, stabbing a beast in the eye while the guards swamped it

Aquan strode towards Questar, armor covering her body and hair flowing wildly. She'd chant something like a battle cry and lunge at Questar faster than a speeding bullet

more_horiz
OT: The Battle Is On!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: The Battle Is On!!!
yep, battle for Atlantis

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Lascia smiled at the twins. "I understand your frustration as a younger sibling" she says, gripping a scimitar. "However, we can still fight" she'd tell them, stabbing a beast in the eye while the guards swamped it

Aquan strode towards Questar, armor covering her body and hair flowing wildly. She'd chant something like a battle cry and  lunge at Questar faster than a speeding bullet
swinging her mighty arms up in the air to slice

more_horiz
Cody and Elizabeth both smiled then yelled" To The Leviathan!!!"

They both entered the sub then Cody took the pilots position" Leviathan engage!!"

they press a button and the sub transformed into a kaiju sized Leviathan

http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Leviathan-252158160

Cody and Liz sees the monsters, especially the one who resembles the Alpha in the group

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Neo-Kaiju-397144281

It sets it's sights on Alex and Anna but Cody and Elizabeth intercepted it" Not so fast ugly" Elizabeth said" Got something to say to them, say it to us first!!!" she says as The Leviathan roared then it chomped down on the Alpha

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

They both entered the sub then Cody took the pilots position" Leviathan engage!!"

Cody and Liz sees the monsters, especially the one who resembles the Alpha in the group

It sets it's sights on Alex and Anna but Cody and Elizabeth intercepted it" Not so fast ugly" Elizabeth said" Got something to say to them, say it to us first!!!" she says as The Leviathan roared then it chomped down on the Alpha

Lascia would plunge her blade into the Alpha's back while Aquan lunged at Questar with wild strikes of her ancient blade

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lascia would plunge her blade into the Alpha's back while Aquan lunged at Questar with wild strikes of her ancient blade
The alpha roared then it raised it's tail and it struck at the Leviathan then attempted to shake Lascia off.

" Go help Questar. I'll handle this" Anna said hen Alex nods and he flies towards Questar" No!!!" Questar said to Alex" Stay back" He said as his sword clashed with hers then he summoned the waters and swirled it around Aquan. He pushed her to a large rock" Anyone should free her it should be me"

Alex placed a hand on Questar's shoulder" We are both apart of this. You don't have to do this alone"

He then looked at Aquan" Listen to me. Whoever is controlling you, you can resist it"

more_horiz
Aquan's voice would come out, garbled by the Ancient One's speaking through her mask. "I cannot Be the MASK IS how I am CONTROL IS OURS shatter itttt" Aquan would say, her body fighting against the stream of water, flexing and pushing it back a bit

Lascia leapt back and then sliced off the Alpha's tail. Cody and Elizabeth would hear her voice in their heads, telepathic communication "NOW!" she'd tell them, signifying a moment to attack

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Aquan's voice would come out, garbled by the Ancient One's speaking through her mask. "I cannot Be the MASK IS how I am CONTROL IS OURS shatter itttt" Aquan would say, her body fighting against the stream of water, flexing and pushing it back a bit

Lascia leapt back and then sliced off the Alpha's tail. Cody and Elizabeth would hear her voice in their heads, telepathic communication "NOW!" she'd tell them, signifying a moment to attack

Cody and Liz sees Anna Chase flying at the alpha. They took Lascia's command then the Leviathan's tail wrapped itself around the Alpha. Anna Chase got closer then she starts to strike The Alpha across the face hard. The ground splits open then the Alpha's body went limp and The Leviathan dropped it into the abyss.

Questar pushed Aquan back" Keep on restraining her" Alex said then he flies at Aquan then grabs the mask" Your days of controlling anyone are over!" he said as he bends the mask back in an attempt to break it. Aquan could feel the Ancient One's enfluence over him but he proceeds to fight off it's temptations

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cody and Liz sees Anna Chase flying at the alpha. They took Lascia's command then the Leviathan's tail wrapped itself around the Alpha. Anna Chase got closer then she starts to strike The Alpha across the face hard. The ground splits open then the Alpha's body went limp and The Leviathan dropped it into the abyss.

Questar pushed Aquan back" Keep on restraining her" Alex said then he flies at Aquan then grabs the mask" Your days of controlling anyone are over!" he said as he bends the mask back in an attempt to break it. Aquan could feel the Ancient One's enfluence over him but he proceeds to fight off it's temptations
Lascia would smile at the Chase Siblings, then nod. "Let us continue to fight, yes?" she'd ask, charging towards the horde of monsters

As Alex grabbed the mask on Aquan's face, he'd be pushed away by the psionic backlash, mask in his hands as Aquan slumped to the ground, eyes blank as she laid there. The mask emanated raw, ancient magical energy in Alex's hands, growling at him in dead tongues

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lascia would smile at the Chase Siblings, then nod. "Let us continue to fight, yes?"  she'd ask, charging towards the horde of monsters

As Alex grabbed the mask on Aquan's face, he'd be pushed away by the psionic backlash, mask in his hands as Aquan slumped to the ground, eyes blank as she laid there. The mask emanated raw, ancient magical energy in Alex's hands, growling at him in dead tongues

Cody and Elizabeth smiled" Lets!!!" Anna smiled then nods and they looked at the horde" We'll hold them off till Alex and Questar save Aquan!!"

The word to describe the fight...Epic..

Anna used her eye beams to take out two of the monsters then she grabs the neck of one of the giant monsters then slams it to the ground. The Leviathan shoot a plasma breath at the horde in an attempt to keep some of them off of Anna and Lascia. Anna hits the monster to the face hard then knocks it out.

She opened her mouth then let out an ear piercing scream. The monsters howled then her eyes glowed and she open fired at them while still using her scream.

The Leviathan took a chomp at one of the monsters then it tossed it at the others. Its eyes glowed then took out some of the monsters

Elsewhere

Questar kept a restrain on Aquan while Alex crawled over to the mask then picked it up. He grabs on tight then starts to bend it. The Ancients One proceeds to increase it's influence on Alex

"All the horrible things in your life. You're parents"

Images of a young Alex Chase, around 17, flies like a bat out of hell in a desperate attempt to reach someone but he stopped then watched in horror at the sight of his fallen parents

"The torment that you and your sister endured as a child because you are born different

"Knowing that your siblings are forever hunted by the one that slayed your parents. Join me Alex Chase and the ones who have wronged you shall get what they deserved"

Alex's grip lessened he considered what The Ancient One was saying he glanced at Aquan then realised what it had put her through then he scowled down at the mask and his grip tightened and proceed to break it

more_horiz
Aquan's pupils returned, and Questar would hear not a roar, but a mature, feminine voice, one that he figured the young girl his sister knew might sound like as an adult. "Que..star? Questar? she asked, looking up at him, then at Alexander. "You...are here? Why?" she'd ask, confusion spread all over her face

OOT: that was pretty awesome dude

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Aquan's pupils returned, and Questar would hear not a roar, but a mature, feminine voice, one that he figured the young girl his sister knew might sound like as an adult. "Que..star? Questar? she asked, looking up at him, then at Alexander. "You...are here? Why?" she'd ask, confusion spread all over her face

The Siblings and the Atlantean Royal Family are awesome like that Wink 

IC: "As dad would say, when you see someone in need then lend them a helping hand" He smiled at Aquan then offered his hand to her to help her up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The Siblings and the Atlantean Royal Family are awesome like that Wink 

IC: "As dad would say, when you see someone in need then lend them a helping hand" He smiled at Aquan then offered his hand to her to help her up
Aquan laughed as she got herself up. "Your father must have been a wise man, Alexander Chase" she'd say, completely nude as they locked eyes

Lascia and the other Chase Siblings would float over, with Lascia covering up the window of the Leviathan, then telling her guards to cover the children's sight.

"I figure they shouldn't see this until Aquan gets some proper clothing" she'd say, nodding to ANna before smiling at Lascia

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply