ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionUltra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 6 EmptyRe: Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"As long as I've been on this planet I still find it amazing how two regular beings like those can cause quite an uproar" Pride approached the group" And they don't even have to wear halloween costumes to do it. I'd root for them if not for our moral differences"

http://www.hottiesoftheday.com/males/celebrities/jason-momoa/jasonmomoa3.jpg

"As fashionably late as ever Pride." Greed greeted" Getting in on the bets?"

"You know me Greed. I just like to observe. Find the rush of it that much better" Pride said

"Count me out too" Sloth said" I remember what happened the last time I made a bet with Greed"

"Oh it wasn't that bad" Greed said then looked at Envy" Whatabout you luv?"

"Put me down for Life but the possibility of losing her marbles" Envy said

"It seems Vi is the underdog."Greed said" Besides us the rest of the bloaks here want to see blood."

"Not everyone"

They see Shen and Lady Victoria arrive then Greed greeted Lady Victoria" Dobryy vecher, my Lady" Greed took her hand and kissed it gentlemanly" Dobryy vecher, Greed" she smiled then Greed turned to Shen who said" A handshake will do" then the two shook hands

"The both of you choose life, what kind of mental state do you see her in?" Greed said

"Sane" Lady Victoria said then Shen commented" The same"

"I find her valuable alive and with her sanity in tact." Lady Victoria said" Shen here has reasons of a more...personal nature"

Pride raised an eyebrow" Really? Don't blame you" he complemented Shen

" Just remember the rules. Now that you've placed your bets you cant interfere on the outcome" Greed said

"Not my first rodeo Greed, well aware of the rules" Shen said
Lust relaxed on a couch with a drink. She patted the seat next to her, inviting over Scarlett.

Gluttony hit the roulette table after watching it for awhile, getting a feel for how the wheel spun before making a bet. "$800 on 32 red." She smiled.

The wheel was spun and the ball was dropped on it, ending up on 32 red.

She was paid back $28,000.
Canny trailed her fingers along the wall. She smiled as she took in a deep breath. "Ahhhhh, you feel that Violet? That is some pure concentrated evil coming up from here."
" Coming from someone that has faced closing a hell dimension" She pulled out a Blunderbuss" I consider this a Tuesday"

"That was you? Man, that could have been a lot of fun."

descriptionUltra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 6 EmptyRe: Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"As long as I've been on this planet I still find it amazing how two regular beings like those can cause quite an uproar" Pride approached the group" And they don't even have to wear halloween costumes to do it. I'd root for them if not for our moral differences"

http://www.hottiesoftheday.com/males/celebrities/jason-momoa/jasonmomoa3.jpg

"As fashionably late as ever Pride." Greed greeted" Getting in on the bets?"

"You know me Greed. I just like to observe. Find the rush of it that much better" Pride said

"Count me out too" Sloth said" I remember what happened the last time I made a bet with Greed"

"Oh it wasn't that bad" Greed said then looked at Envy" Whatabout you luv?"

"Put me down for Life but the possibility of losing her marbles" Envy said

"It seems Vi is the underdog."Greed said" Besides us the rest of the bloaks here want to see blood."

"Not everyone"

They see Shen and Lady Victoria arrive then Greed greeted Lady Victoria" Dobryy vecher, my Lady" Greed took her hand and kissed it gentlemanly" Dobryy vecher, Greed" she smiled then Greed turned to Shen who said" A handshake will do" then the two shook hands

"The both of you choose life, what kind of mental state do you see her in?" Greed said

"Sane" Lady Victoria said then Shen commented" The same"

"I find her valuable alive and with her sanity in tact." Lady Victoria said" Shen here has reasons of a more...personal nature"

Pride raised an eyebrow" Really? Don't blame you" he complemented Shen

" Just remember the rules. Now that you've placed your bets you cant interfere on the outcome" Greed said

"Not my first rodeo Greed, well aware of the rules" Shen said
Lust relaxed on a couch with a drink. She patted the seat next to her, inviting over Scarlett.

Gluttony hit the roulette table after watching it for awhile, getting a feel for how the wheel spun before making a bet. "$800 on 32 red." She smiled.

The wheel was spun and the ball was dropped on it, ending up on 32 red.

She was paid back $28,000.
Canny trailed her fingers along the wall. She smiled as she took in a deep breath. "Ahhhhh, you feel that Violet? That is some pure concentrated evil coming up from here."
" Coming from someone that has faced closing a hell dimension" She pulled out a Blunderbuss" I consider this a Tuesday"
"That was you? Man, that could have been a lot of fun."
Violet rolled her eyes at that"Whatever." she then aims her blunderbuss then blast the door open

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Rachel Summers picked herself up. Her head was killing her. "We have to go. We have to save them all."
" Save who?" Flannery asked
"The school. There is going to be a prank at the prom, it all goes wrong and she lashes out." Rachel shook her head. "They all die. She's going to kill everybody at the school, everybody who has ever hurt her...and then-then her own mother will attack her. We have to go, we have to stop it."
" I'll get my suit" Flannery said then left and Jubilee asked Rachel" Will you be ok? Whatever you've seen has taken it's toll on you and seems to have affected Flannery also"
"I-I'm fine. I'm fine." Rachel said and stood up. "I'll be okay guys." She contacted Flannery. "Flanne, you alright?"
" The nosebleed and headaches have stopped so I'm good" Flannery said as she starts to put on her mask

"So what could we be dealing with? A potential Alpha?" Jubilee asked
"Potentially. It doesn't look like she has any real control yet. Our primary goal should be to find her first and talk to her. We'll break it to her slowly." She said. "And we have got to prevent the prank at the prom from occurring."
"Ok.So this would mean a undercover assignment then" Jubilee said(Hey Flann, 86 the costume)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Ok.So this would mean a undercover assignment then" Jubilee said(Hey Flann, 86 the costume)

"That's right. We'll wear our street clothes. I'll get some transcripts ready so we can get into the school."

Violet rolled her eyes at that"Whatever." she then aims her blunderbuss then blast the door open

The horrible stench was like a punch to the face. It was the scent of what had to be dozens of rotting corpses that had been down in there for years, decades. Canny created a green ball of light and tossed it up to the ceiling, illuminating Room Zero in a sickly green glow. "Wow...I think we can agree that s-t went down here." She whistled. The room was filled with corpses. Mutilated, defiled, slimy corpses. It was obvious from the state of them that they were killed by...something. Something that had torn out chunks of them, ripped holes in their torsos, disemboweled them, broken necks and worse. Violet and Canny took a step inside and suddenly, suddenly the exit seemed so very far away. Evil radiated around them. Room Zero was not just a room. Room Zero was a world in itself.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"That's right. We'll wear our street clothes. I'll get some transcripts ready so we can get into the school."

Jubilee examined Laura" You can pass as a student, just don't use your claws on any of them. I'll take up something in the teaching position"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Jubilee examined Laura" You can pass as a student, just don't use your claws on any of them. I'll take up something in the teaching position"

"Scout's honor." Laura smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The horrible stench was like a punch to the face. It was the scent of what had to be dozens of rotting corpses that had been down in there for years, decades. Canny created a green ball of light and tossed it up to the ceiling, illuminating Room Zero in a sickly green glow. "Wow...I think we can agree that s-t went down here." She whistled. The room was filled with corpses. Mutilated, defiled, slimy corpses. It was obvious from the state of them that they were killed by...something. Something that had torn out chunks of them, ripped holes in their torsos, disemboweled them, broken necks and worse. Violet and Canny took a step inside and suddenly, suddenly the exit seemed so very far away. Evil radiated around them. Room Zero was not just a room. Room Zero was a world in itself.

(Well...came this far.) She looked up defiantly, letting the place know what kind of a person they're dealing with" Names Verain, Violet Verain. Asshole!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(Well...came this far.) She looked up defiantly, letting the place know what kind of a person they're dealing with" Names Verain, Violet Verain. Asshole!"

"And I'm Canny!"

The room shifted in different directions. "Ahhhh, a human. It has been so long since I have seen one. And the Soul Eater herself. Tell me, for what reason have you two come here?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Schoolgirl Outfit Laura!
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/202/c/0/school_girl_x23_by_toviorogers-d584tzr.png
Very Happy cheers 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Schoolgirl Outfit Laura!
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/202/c/0/school_girl_x23_by_toviorogers-d584tzr.png
Very Happy cheers 

Jubilee: Once the mission is over. Keep the outfit, I have a few nifty ideas Wink 

more_horiz
Bates High School

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 6 Plainf10

The first class period went off a little better than Carrie expected, it didn't help ease the anxiety that she's feeling right now. Her head is down and she slumped over in an attempt to keep herself from being spotted. She felt like a pack of predators is just waiting to maul her the first chance they get. Even didn't participate in the questions when the teacher the teacher was calling the students. She was glad that she didn't call her, she didn't like all eyes being on her.

Carrie glances up at the clock then quickly glanced down. Just a few more minutes she says to herself. As the bell ring she quickly grabbed her stuff and make a haste exit before the other students could.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bates High School

The first class period went off a little better than Carrie expected, it didn't help ease the anxiety that she's feeling right now. Her head is down and she slumped over in an attempt to keep herself from being spotted. She felt like a pack of predators is just waiting to maul her the first chance they get. Even didn't participate in the questions when the teacher the teacher was calling the students. She was glad that she didn't call her, she didn't like all eyes being on her.

Carrie glances up at the clock then quickly glanced down. Just a few more minutes she says to herself. As the bell ring she quickly grabbed her stuff and make a haste exit before the other students could.

As Carrie White was walking down the hallway, Chris tripped her while walking by. Carrie dropped her books but while she was falling down, she felt somebody catch her. "Woah, close one." Laura said with relief.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bates High School

As Carrie White was walking down the hallway, Chris tripped her while walking by. Carrie dropped her books but while she was falling down, she felt somebody catch her. "Woah, close one." Laura said with relief.
Carrie flinched when Laura grabbed her then raised her hands in a desperate attempt to protect herself"P-P-Please don't hurt me. I just want to get my stuff and go to my next class"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bates High School

Carrie flinched when Laura grabbed her then raised her hands in a desperate attempt to protect herself"P-P-Please don't hurt me. I just want to get my stuff and go to my next class"

Laura handed Carrie a book. "Hey chill out. I'm not here to hurt you. This yours?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bates High School

Laura handed Carrie a book. "Hey chill out. I'm not here to hurt you. This yours?"

Carrie nods then accepted the book"T-Thanks"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bates High School

Carrie nods then accepted the book"T-Thanks"

"You're welcome." She helped Carrie gather her books. "My name's Laura."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Schoolgirl Outfit Laura!
Very Happy cheers 
Jubilee: Once the mission is over. Keep the outfit, I have a few nifty ideas Wink 

Laura: "Yes Miss Lee."I love you 

more_horiz

Laura held open the door for Carrie at their next class. "Go ahead."

more_horiz
just as the fight is about to start the screen goes black and Nabeshin says in firm tone.

Nabeshin: well that's it folks shows over turns out we didn't have enough budget to show the fight, so we are ending it here.

Edward Jones: you can't ending there you hack!

Nabeshin: sorry kid we had cut it, not enough budget oh and thanks for enjoying the show.

Edward Jones: I did enjoy it that show was a train wreck.

the end

Nabeshin ( erasing the end sign) : hold on I just got word from our producers the people on these forums you know who you are. that Edward Jones, Yuri Shi, and Kyo are no longer part of said arc that this play was about, and that their previous posts before this battle ever took place have been retcon out of the arc and assign as placeholders for the next one.

Edward Jones: ha that means your play is a dud!

Nabeshin: not exactly I just have to a retake , change a couple of things , remove you , Yuri and Kyo as characters from my play!

more_horiz
later that evening

Nabeshin : okay it's time to start the casting for the Colossus of Death Redux play ! first up is the casting for Silas and the people auditioning for the role are Wolverine, Goku, Kenshiro, Kenshin, Zoro from one piece and Danny aka Iron Fist. okay Wolverine you up first.

Nabeshin doesn't grade Wolverine performance as Silas instead he's too busy look at wolverine's claws and then tells everyone to stop saying in bold tone.

Nabeshin: they're that's are Silas, okay the rest of you go on home your no longer need.

assistant director: ah Nabeshin would it have been better to pick the people on the list who could actually manipulate Chi?

Nabeshin : don't question me decision assistant I the great Nabeshin know what am doing! besides he's got adamantium claws!

assistant director: so you choose Wolverine to play role of Silas just because he has adamantium claws isn't that decision a little skewed!?!

Nabeshin: nope, it's perfectly sound reason.

Assistant director: I'm begin to question your credibility.

Nabeshin: what was that assistant?

Assistant Director: it was nothing forget i said anything.

OT: who is Nabeshin's Assistant ?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
later that evening

Nabeshin :  okay it's time to start the casting for the  Colossus of  Death  Redux play ! first up is the casting for  Silas and the people auditioning  for the role are Wolverine, Goku, Kenshiro,  Kenshin, Zoro from one piece and Danny aka Iron Fist.  okay Wolverine you up first.

Nabeshin doesn't grade  Wolverine performance as   Silas instead he's too busy look at wolverine's claws  and then tells everyone to stop saying in bold tone.

Nabeshin: they're that's are Silas, okay the rest of you go on home your no longer need.

assistant director: ah Nabeshin would it have been better to pick the people on the list who could actually manipulate  Chi?  

Nabeshin : don't question me decision assistant I the great Nabeshin know what am doing!  besides he's got adamantium claws!

assistant director: so you choose  Wolverine to play  role of Silas just because he has  adamantium claws isn't that decision a little skewed!?!

Nabeshin:  nope, it's perfectly sound reason.

Assistant director: I'm begin to question your credibility.

Nabeshin: what was that assistant?

Assistant Director:   it was nothing forget i said anything.

OT: who is Nabeshin's Assistant ?

You know. I just may use you for an abridged version of the arc that we are doing! This is too good to not consider it Laughing 

more_horiz
Jabba's Palace

The next day.

Everyone had already woken, freshend up, and went about in their normal activity. Riddick and Leia were the first to awoke and Riddick spend the majority of the time by her side. It was Riddick who broke the silence" If I have Jabba figured out, he'd expect evidence of our one night encounter. Where would you like me to hit you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Jabba's Palace

The next day.

Everyone had already woken, freshend up, and went about in their normal activity. Riddick and Leia were the first to awoke and Riddick spend the majority of the time by her side. It was Riddick who broke the silence" If I have Jabba figured out, he'd expect evidence of our one night encounter. Where would you like me to hit you?"

Leia pointed to a spot on her lower right cheek. "Here should be good. We should make it look real after all and I think that would have been the most likely place."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Jabba's Palace

The next day.

Leia pointed to a spot on her lower right cheek. "Here should be good. We should make it look real after all and I think that would have been the most likely place."

Riddick nods, he isn't the sort to even outright say it or even express it yet Leia could sense him being apologetic for what he's about to do next.

Bib knocked on the door, he heard Riddick's response then Riddick opened the door and dragged Leia out. Bib notice a bruise on the lower right cheek on Leia then glanced up at Riddick" I warned her to not cause any trouble, she didn't take my warning, and I made her pay the price for it"

"Understandable sir" Bib said then he studied Leia, he took note that despite the bruise Riddick didn't completely damage one of Jabba's prized possessions as Leia is still able to walk. He then asked Riddick" Despite the circumstances, was the evening to your liking?"

Riddick responded" Lets say I know why Jabba likes her over the others"

" On a personal level, it was a very bold move you did sir. Not many here would be so willing to single her out the way you did." Bib said, he thought back to what Bobba said about Riddick. Riddick is known for many things but he's hardly of the vile sort. He took another glance at Leia and ponders what Bobba said and what he just witnessed today" Speaking of Jabba, he wanted me to inform you that whenever your not doing a task he request of you he wants you to guard her" He glanced at Leia" Make sure that if anyone gives her trouble you make an example out of them"

"No problem. What task would he want me to do" Riddick asked

"He wants you to go with Bobba and check on Han Solo and Chewbaca. Bobba will show you where they are being kept" Bib said

"Consider it done" Riddick said

Bib then summoned a twi'lek slave girl to escort Leia, he told her in her native tongue" Make sure she's cleaned up for the master"

more_horiz
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply