ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionUltra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 3 EmptyRe: Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

more_horiz

AFRO POWER!afro cheers 

descriptionUltra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 3 EmptyRe: Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

more_horiz
The power of the fro compels you!!!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Riddick approached and sat next to Leia"What if it's The Force? From what I've heard about it and from what just happened recently you've just unleashed part of its potential"
"That's gotta be it." Leia held her hand out and focused on a cup, silently commanding it to fly to her hand. Nothing. "Hmm...this might take some time to figure out. Once I'm out of here, I'll talk to Luke about it."
"Speaking of..How resourceful is he?" Riddick asked Leia in regards to the duel that Jabba arranged between Luke and Riddick
"Trust me Riddick, Luke is one of the most resourceful men I know. That and he'll be able to sense your feelings, so he should be able to get the gist of your plan."
Riddick nods then asked" Have you calmed down?"
Princess Leia took a deep breath and exhaled. "Yeah. I'm sorry if I hurt you."
Riddick shrugged"No regrets, couldn't just leave you alone with your own demons. Coming from someone who has his share, eventhough they'll still be with you do not let them overcome you. Might be too late for me in that department but there is still hope for you"
"Do you mean...the Necromongers?" Leia asked.
Riddick nods at her

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Riddick approached and sat next to Leia"What if it's The Force? From what I've heard about it and from what just happened recently you've just unleashed part of its potential"
"That's gotta be it." Leia held her hand out and focused on a cup, silently commanding it to fly to her hand. Nothing. "Hmm...this might take some time to figure out. Once I'm out of here, I'll talk to Luke about it."
"Speaking of..How resourceful is he?" Riddick asked Leia in regards to the duel that Jabba arranged between Luke and Riddick
"Trust me Riddick, Luke is one of the most resourceful men I know. That and he'll be able to sense your feelings, so he should be able to get the gist of your plan."
Riddick shrugged"No regrets, couldn't just leave you alone with your own demons. Coming from someone who has his share, eventhough they'll still be with you do not let them overcome you. Might be too late for me in that department but there is still hope for you"
Riddick nods at her

Leia put her hand on his shoulder as Riddick sat down with her. She knew the stories of the monsters beyond the stars like the Necromongers and the Reavers. She was fortunate that she never encountered them. After a moment, an idea occurred to Leia. "Riddick, Jabba offered you his resources in tracking them, correct?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Riddick nods at her
Leia put her hand on his shoulder as Riddick sat down with her. She knew the stories of the monsters beyond the stars like the Necromongers and the Reavers. She was fortunate that she never encountered them. After a moment, an idea occurred to Leia. "Riddick, Jabba offered you his resources in tracking them, correct?"
OT: Oh man Riddick meeting River would be fun Very Happy BTW. While I liked the movie, Book and Wash didn't die

IC: "He did" Riddick nods" Cant say I trust him in keeping his word, known too many of his type."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Riddick nods at her
OT: Oh man Riddick meeting River would be fun Very Happy BTW. While I liked the movie, Book and Wash didn't die

IC: "He did" Riddick nods" Cant say I trust him in keeping his word, known too many of his type."

OT: You know it!

IC: "Then why not come with us?" Leia offered. "Once we defeat the Empire, I'll be happy to help you track them down."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Riddick nods at her

OT: You know it!

IC: "Then why not come with us?" Leia offered. "Once we defeat the Empire, I'll be happy to help you track them down."

"Why you'd be willing to do that? Especially for someone like me" Riddick asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"You're putting your life on the line to help me and my friends Riddick. It's only right that I do the same for you. Besides, you can hide it, but I can feel something in you. Beneath all that grime and darkness, there is good in you Riddick."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You're putting your life on the line to help me and my friends Riddick. It's only right that I do the same for you. Besides, you can hide it, but I can feel something in you. Beneath all that grime and darkness, there is good in you Riddick."

"Not often I hear that." Riddick pats Leia on the shoulder" You're ok Princess" he gets up then walks over to the floor where his makeshift bed is

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Not often I hear that." Riddick pats Leia on the shoulder" You're ok Princess" he gets up then walks over to the floor where his makeshift bed is

"Thanks. Head's up." She tossed him an extra pillow from her bed and pulled the blanket over herself. "Well, I will see you in the morning."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thanks. Head's up." She tossed him an extra pillow from her bed and pulled the blanket over herself. "Well, I will see you in the morning."

Riddick caught it and nods" Same to you" Riddick didn't sleep right away, he stayed awake long enough to keep watch then make sure Leia's resting peacefully. Seeing that she is he laid back down then drifted off to sleep

more_horiz

OT: I love you 

more_horiz
The next morning

"Ah. It ain't nothing like watching a run rise on an alien planet" Deadpool said while sitting on top of Jaba's Palace video recording it

You are so going to throw this at Kitty's face aren't you?

(You know it!!! I have enough vids that would make her envious for years)

BTW there is a certain little thing you need to take care of

(Oh yeah)

Deadpool cut the video off then he punched in a few numbers. He listened in as the phone started ringing"Hello?"

"Hey Flann!!! How's it going"

Back on earth it's still the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping at the Xavier Institute, well everyone except Jubilee who had guard duty. And the one student that unfortunately"A woke up from Deadpool's call"Are you crazy?" Flannery said sleepily

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"Wade...It's 4:30 in the morning. You have five seconds to tell me why are you calling me this late" Flannery said

Deadpool took a deep breath" I'dlikeforyoutolookupapossiblemutantnamedCarrieWhite.Sheisapsychiclikeyouwhoisgoingthoughaverydifficulttimeandifyoudon'thelpherthingswillendtragicallyforher" he exhaled

Flannery rubbed her face as she's still pretty groggy"Ok you want us to look for a psychic named Carrie and try to prevent a horrible incident that involves her?"

"Pretty much"Deadpool said

"Why are you calling me for this?" Flannery asked

"I'm not exactly Chuck's favorite person atm and your number is the only one I can hack and you're the only one that Chuck can listen to concerning this" Deadpool said and he hears Flannery sleeping over the phone. Deadpool reaches into his pocket and pulls out a horn. Bringing it close he presses the button

Flannery shot up"Ok,ok I'll see if the Professor can let us check it out"

"Many thanks Flann. BTW tell Jennifer I said hi" Deadpool said

"W-What?...Hello?" Flannery asked then she heard nothing but a dial tone. She sighed(I got to talk to Kitty about keeping my phone secured)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The next morning

"Ah. It ain't nothing like watching a run rise on an alien planet" Deadpool said while sitting on top of Jaba's Palace video recording it

(Oh yeah)

Deadpool cut the video off then he punched in a few numbers. He listened in as the phone started ringing"Hello?"

Back on earth it's still the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping at the Xavier Institute, well everyone except Jubilee who had guard duty. And the one student that unfortunately"A woke up from Deadpool's call"Are you crazy?" Flannery said sleepily

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"Wade...It's 4:30 in the morning. You have five seconds to tell me why are you calling me this late" Flannery said

Deadpool took a deep breath" I'dlikeforyoutolookupapossiblemutantnamedCarrieWhite.Sheisapsychiclikeyouwhoisgoingthoughaverydifficulttimeandifyoudon'thelpherthingswillendtragicallyforher" he exhaled

Flannery rubbed her face as she's still pretty groggy"Ok you want us to look for a psychic named Carrie and try to prevent a horrible incident that involves her?"

"I'm not exactly Chuck's favorite person atm and your number is the only one I can hack and you're the only one that Chuck can listen to concerning this" Deadpool said and he hears Flannery sleeping over the phone. Deadpool reaches into his pocket and pulls out a horn. Bringing it close he presses the button

"Many thanks Flann. BTW tell Jennifer I said  hi" Deadpool said

"W-What?...Hello?" Flannery asked then she heard nothing but a dial tone. She sighed(I got to talk to Kitty about keeping my phone secured)

Laura walked in, wearing a tank top and her underwear. She was rubbing her eye. "Couldn't help but overhear....who's Carrie?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

Laura walked in, wearing a tank top and her underwear. She was rubbing her eye. "Couldn't help but overhear....who's Carrie?"
OT: Normally this would be a Yay moment but Laura's spoken for, and that person's guarding the school grounds right now Wink 

IC: Flannery shrugged" All Wade told me was that she's a psychic and we should look into it. That and preventing some kind of tragic incident that involves her."

Last edited by Legato on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
prepare for  fourth wall breaking

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween Chibi Theater  a boy name Ed

Nabeshin: ladies and gentleman my name's Nabeshin and I will to bring to you a tale about a boy name Ed  those of you who seen the  Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween  thread know who this boy is but this is my own take on the boy's introduction. so  here it is a  boy name Ed.

Gotham City  9 P.M

Edward Jones: what the hell I don't live in Gotham I live in Magikville  who the hell is running this show!

Magikville   12 pm

Edward Jones : okay that's more like it.

Nabeshin:  Magikville is basically your everyday small town you got your blah blah blah everyone pretty much knows everyone but what makes this town different then other small towns is that it's heavy populate by magic girls and  blah blah blah.  that's right magical girls galore , normal magic girls, cat girls, dogs girls , bunny girls and everything in between  more then you can shake a stick at. in this town lives a 15 year old boy by the name of Edward Jones who also goes by the name The Iron Flea and he has a girlfriend name Yuri Shi who just happens to be a magic girl.

Edward Jones: it's the Iron Alchemist you asshole!

Wolverine as Edward Jones:   I'm seriously going to kill Deadpool for this.

Edward Jones: why the hell is Wolverine playing me?!?

Kyo:  relax will ya you're going to blow a casket.

Edward Jones: easy for you to say at lest the guy playing you isn't wolverine and looks the part.

Nabeshin:  as Edward Jones wakes up he would  find himself   greeting by five beautiful magic girls and She Hulk.

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 3 Watanabe_Nebeshin_Shinichi

Edward Jones: damn it you hack stop changing around things!

Wolverine Edward as Jones ( bad acting): who in the hell are you ladies and how the hell did you get inside my room my door was lock!

She Hulk as a magic girl: we used magic silly!

Wolverine as Edward Jones: magic huh that figures

She Hulk as magic girl: so who do you want to cuddle with first huh, hey how about cuddling with me huh? oh and this can be our little secret Yuri doesn't have to find out

Edward Jones ( seeing Wolverine embracing She Hulk): that's not how it happen and are you even trying to act!

Nabeshin: now playing the role of Yuri , Yuri!

Edward: ( sees Yuri walk on stage) Yuri what the hell are you doing playing yourself?!?

Yuri: I thought it would be fun silly.

Wolverine: girl get on with it say your lines!

Yuri: aruguagaghh scary claw man go away scary claw man!!!

Yuri punches Wolverine and sends him soaring through the air and Nabeshin says in firm tone

Nabeshin: folks we will be right back just as soon as we find where our star Wolverine has landed.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

OT: Normally this would be a Yay moment but Laura's spoken for, and that person's guarding the school grounds right now Wink 

IC: Flannery shrugged" All Wade told me was that she's a psychic and we should look into it. That and preventing some kind of tragic incident that involves her."

OT: lol! 

IC: Laura yawned. "Alright...did Wade say where she or should we ask the Professor tomorrow?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

IC: Laura yawned. "Alright...did Wade say where she or should we ask the Professor tomorrow?"
Flannery shook her head" For him to call this late it must be urgent, we could have the Professor look into this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

Flannery shook her head" For him to call this late it must be urgent, we could have the Professor look into this"

"Alright...ummm...I guess into TP contact with him. I'm gonna go check up on Jubilee alright? And uhh...good morning."

more_horiz

OT: Laura!
Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 3 Laura_kinney_x23_wolverine_s_clone_by_thesaigou

Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"Alright...ummm...I guess into TP contact with him. I'm gonna go check up on Jubilee alright? And uhh...good morning."
Flannery suppressed a yawn then smiled" Same to you"

Elsewhere in the Xavier Institute

"Aaaand send" Jubilee just finished with sending in her latest blog entry and then sensed Laura approaching" Looking good" she smiled" How are the students doing"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"Aaaand send" Jubilee just finished with sending in her latest blog entry and then sensed Laura approaching" Looking good" she smiled" How are the students doing"

"Thank you." She walked over and checked out the blog. "Very nice. The students are doing good, I was just in chat with Flannery actually. Turns out, we've got a mission."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The next morning

(Oh yeah)

"Yes" Deadpool responded

"Thank you." She walked over and checked out the blog. "Very nice. The students are doing good, I was just in chat with Flannery actually. Turns out, we've got a mission."
"Really?"Jubilee intrigued"What is it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Laura!
Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 3 Laura_kinney_x23_wolverine_s_clone_by_thesaigou

Cool 
OT: Yummy!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply