ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionUltra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Bib approached Riddick" My my." He looked at the money"We'll see to it that you're taken care of. Names Bib Fortuna"

"You help keep the gears running" Riddick said as he give Bib the money

"In a manner of speaking" Bib said then he glanced up. He stopped as he notices Riddick's face up close" You're him"

"Knew someone would catch on" Riddick said

"It's my job to know about you sir."Bib said as he walked with Riddick to Jabba while he could avoid the trap door theres also the enforcer with an itchy trigger finger next to him. Bib approached Jabba and he whispered to Jabba in Huttese" The man's name is Riddick, one of the galaxy's most notorious criminals. Anyone who has tracked him ends up dead, even prisons couldn't hold him. He might be of some use sir"
Jabba observed Riddick. "Riddick...Ahhhh. DROID!"

"Oh, yes my lord?"

Jabba spoke to him and 3PO turned to translate.

"Mister Riddick, I bid you welcome to my palace. I know of your reputation and your history with the accursed Necromongers." Jabba paused for a moment before continuing. "I have an offer for you that I believe can work out well for both of us. You see, I have eyes all over the galaxy. They all report back to me. Recently the Necromongers have become a major problem for my businesses by abducting them and slaughteing planets that I had business set up on. The entire galaxy wants them gone.  Here is my offer: Agree to work here for me as my bodyguard, you will be paid handsomely and be given your own room along with food, drink and your choice of the women. I will also grant you full access to my resources in tracking the Necromongers. In exchange, you will fight and kill whomever I tell you to." Jabba smiled as he remembered the message from earlier. "I know that you are hungry for a real challenge Riddick, and I want to offer you the greatest challenge of your life: A Jedi Knight whom has threatened my empire before is on his way here. When he arrives, I would like you to take his head. As a token of my good will, I will offer you my prize possession for the night, you may bed Leia if you so desire."

(WHAT?!) Leia looked wide eyed from Jabba to Riddick, digging her hands into the cold stone of his throne.
Deadpool scowled at Riddick then the voice in his head spoke up

Don't!!! Wade, remember what we came for. We cant afford to screw this up
He's right!!! Lets go along to get along then when the time is right we'll paint this palace with these scum's blood.
(I hear ya. But once this is over I'm mounting the SOB's head over my fireplace)

Riddick glances over at Leia, on a personal standpoint he doesn't blame her. He knew the feeling of being shackled and degraded. Given the opportunity she cant wait to tear her master's throat out. He also knows theres more to her than what her appearance gave out, hence his interest in a private meeting. Sometimes it pays to have the kind of rep he has, it could gain you enemies and perhaps unsuspecting allies.

"If this Jedi is as bad as you say" He smiled" I'd be honored to put his rep to the test. Been awhile since I've fought someone worth killing"

Jabba laughed loudly. "Then we have a deal! I look forward to watching slay the Jedi. As for your pay.." Jabba gestured to Bib. "You can expect four times this amount, daily." Jabba gestured to his court. "All welcome the newest member of my personal guard: RIDDICK HIMSELF!" The criminals in Jabba's palace cheered loudly as Leia looked away from all of this.

Jabba ordered the bands to play as the celebration began.

Boba didn't take his eyes off of Riddick. (Okay...what are you up to?)
Riddick noticed R2 approached him with drink. He accepted it then raised his glass at Jabba

Moments later as the party is still going on the guest of honor decided to "retire" to his quarters with part of the bargain that Jabba offered him. He find the quarters that Bib recommended then he opened the door.

Riddick turned and faced Leia" Going to simply say this. Don't start any trouble, then there wont be any trouble. Come on" he then took her inside

Even with the memory wiped there was a tiny part of 3PO that, for some reason, had a sense of pure dread.

"Ah come on Tin Man" Deadpool wrapped an arm around 3PO's neck" This is a party so no need to feel glum."

He listened in then once the cost was clear he looked at Leia and asked in a low tone"I assume you're not from around here. And from what I've read off of you, you've seen your share of crap and overcame them. Otherwise you wouldn't be standing. You also know of this man that I'm suppose to kill, noticed your reaction awhile back. So what are you? The presence I got from you is that of someone with a fighting spirit. Either military or someone a little high on the social ladder but you have been in your share of battles. Don't get the wrong idea. I only brought you here so that you can have a break from him and to see if my hunch concerning you are true"
"My name is Leia. Princess Leia Organa of Alderran and I am a high ranking member of the Rebel Alliance." Leia said firmly, with just as much fire as Riddick expected.
"Is there any language that Jabba doesn't comprehend?" Riddick asked
"It's hard to tell. Any language he doesn't speak, he can have 3PO, the gold Protocol Droid, translate for him." Leia said.
"Fortunately. I caught him hanging with one of Jabba's men. Something I don't get, what is someone of your status doing...here?" Riddick asked
Leia sighed and sat on the bed. "It all went wrong.." She explained how the Empire had captured them and frozen Han Solo in carbonite and Boba Fett gave him to Jabba. They had a plan to smuggle Han out by infiltrating his gang but he had caught onto their plan: Reprogramming the droids and then catching onto her act as boussh, capturing her and Han when they tried to leave. She had originally planned for Lando to smuggle out Chewie and the droids once she had rescued Han, but now he would have to play his part a bit longer. Leia continued by saying that she would have fought Jabba if she could, but she couldn't risk the lives of her friends. Leia finished by saying that the Jedi Knight coming was Luke Skywalker, a close friend and the man who destroyed the first Death Star.

Fett with Bib. "We need to talk."
Bib nods then the two excused themselves from the party

"I know what will make you laugh. Puppy!!!" Deadpool said to 3PO then crouched down" Ruff, ruff, ruff" he then rolled around did the usual puppy dog tricks. Including the Snoopy Dance

Riddick leans against the wall as he soaked all this in(involved in another galactic crisis, must be Tuesday)

He looked at Leia" If there is anything we have in common, we both don't want that piece of shit to breath the same air as us"

OT: Just want to say. Deadpool cheering up 3PO I love you I love you I love you

3PO did indeed laugh. "Thank you Master Wilson, but, there is no need for that. You are, after all, a guest here and a guest should relax." 3PO looked up. "Like she is." Deadpool turned around to see...a giant squirrel woman, barely suppressing her laughter.

"We both know Riddick's reputation. There has to be a reason that he's here. I don't believe for a second that he took Leia away just to have her for a night." Boba said. "We should be on our guard."

"Believe me Riddick, nothing would give me more pleasure then seeing that fat piece of worm ridden filth burn."

descriptionUltra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG

more_horiz
"We all have our reasons Boba, even you. However that was Jabba's call and we should honor it" Bib looked around then responded" From the sound of things his arrival has improved the moral here, havent seen them this lively"

" Not sure what his intentions are with Leia and throwing theories do not become me. Come the next day, I say remain close to him. Of course he'd be untrusting towards you given your profession but given that you both work for the same guy he wouldn't be foolish to try anything towards you. If he makes a move against Jabba then you make yours. BTW. This discussion that we just have remains between us, I'll double your original price if you don't breath a word of this"

Riddick looked up as he heard some skittering sound, he grinned at Leia" When that moment comes, that will be an interesting day."

Deadpool looked up as well"Small world" he looked at 3PO then motioned to R2" Keep an eye on him K? If anyone gives him trouble let me know"

A squirrel ran over to Squirrel Girl then she climbed on her shoulder and whispered to her concerning Riddick's "evening" with Leia

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"We all have our reasons Boba, even you. However that was Jabba's call and we should honor it" Bib looked around then responded" From the sound of things his arrival has improved the moral here, havent seen them this lively"

" Not sure what his intentions are with Leia and throwing theories do not become me. Come the next day, I say remain close to him. Of course he'd be untrusting towards you given your profession but given that you both work for the same guy he wouldn't be foolish to try anything towards you. If he makes a move against Jabba then you make yours. BTW. This discussion that we just have remains between us, I'll double your original price if you don't breath a word of this"

Riddick looked up as he heard some skittering sound, he grinned at Leia" When that moment comes, that will be an interesting day."

Deadpool looked up as well"Small world" he looked at 3PO then motioned to R2" Keep an eye on him K? If anyone gives him trouble let me know"

A squirrel ran over to Squirrel Girl then she climbed on her shoulder and whispered to her concerning Riddick's "evening" with Leia

"My lips are sealed. Just watch your back Bib." Boba said and went back to his business.

(Crumb? No, that little monkey can't ever keep his mouth shut.) "Agreed." She looked at Riddick. It was strange, but she could almost feel something from him. There was...murkeyness? No, griminess around him, but she could feel...light in there.

R2D2 beeped, whirled and whistled. "Well, I am so glad that you are having a good time."

Squirrel Girl fed Tippy Toe a nut. "Wade, I've got some good news."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"My lips are sealed. Just watch your back Bib." Boba said and went back to his business.

(Crumb? No, that little monkey can't ever keep his mouth shut.) "Agreed." She looked at Riddick. It was strange, but she could almost feel something from him. There was...murkeyness? No, griminess around him, but she could feel...light in there.

R2D2 beeped, whirled and whistled. "Well, I am so glad that you are having a good time."

Bib nods" You as well sir"

"We are finally going to get a sequel to Back To The Future?" Deadpool said joining Squirrel Girl and Tippy Toe

"For the time being. We'll have to play along . The way I see it since I'm his bodyguard then I'm your bodyguard, personally I prefer your company. I'll keep the other slime in this place off you" Riddick said to Leia

more_horiz
OT: I also find it intriguing that the Necromongers are so bad news that even Jabba would pull an Even Evil Has Standards card when it comes to them

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bib nods" You as well sir"

"We are finally going to get a sequel to Back To The Future?" Deadpool said joining Squirrel Girl and Tippy Toe

"For the time being. We'll have to play along . The way I see it since I'm his bodyguard then I'm your bodyguard, personally I prefer your company. I'll keep the other slime in this place off you" Riddick said to Leia

Boba returned to his post.

"It had sequels Wade. Riddick has not touched Leia, they're talking and he's one of the good guys now."

"Thank you Riddick."

more_horiz
Riddick fell from a cliff, several rocks manage to strike him as he fell. As he lands he was still conscious enough to feel the tons of rubble land ontop of him. He remained conscious long enough to hear the lone necromonger from the arranged ambush cry out

"YOU KEEP WHAT YOU KILL RIDDICK!!!"

It was still the middle of the night as Riddick's eyes shot open. He sits up on the floor in which he slept on while giving the bed to Leia. He sighs and shook the sleep away. He's not so much bothered by the dream, as he had worse nightmares. He finds it a reminder to never forget about his main objective. He realized one drawback though, when going up against someone like the Necromongers he realize that he'd need an army to provide him the advantage. He remembers Jabba's offer but he'd rather kill him than trust another person that would just try to take him out when he had the chance. And no way Riddick's going to make that same mistake again.

He hears Leia sleeping to the far right. He picked up a low shuddering sound and a slight murmuring. Whatever shes dreaming about isn't good.

He'd go there to wake her but he doesn't want to do anything to alarm her. The only small comfort he can give her is to keep watch. He gathered his weapon and he stared at the door, looking to keep his end of the bargan towards Leia if anyone tries to come in

more_horiz
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Riddick fell from a cliff, several rocks manage to strike him as he fell. As he lands he was still conscious enough to feel the tons of rubble land ontop of him. He remained conscious long enough to hear the lone necromonger from the arranged ambush cry out

It was still the middle of the night as Riddick's eyes shot open. He sits up on the floor in which he slept on while giving the bed to Leia. He sighs and shook the sleep away. He's not so much bothered by the dream, as he had worse nightmares. He finds it a reminder to never forget about his main objective. He realized one drawback though, when going up against someone like the Necromongers he realize that he'd need an army to provide him the advantage. He remembers Jabba's offer but he'd rather kill him than trust another person that would just try to take him out when he had the chance. And no way Riddick's going to make that same mistake again.

He hears Leia sleeping to the far right. He picked up a low shuddering sound and a slight murmuring. Whatever shes dreaming about isn't good.

He'd go there to wake her but he doesn't want to do anything to alarm her. The only small comfort he can give her is to keep watch. He gathered his weapon and he stared at the door, looking to keep his end of the bargan towards Leia if anyone tries to come in

Leia was having several nightmares mixed into one: Han's torture, the Rebel Alliance being slaughtered by the Empire without them there to help, her friends being executed by Jabba, Luke wandering the desert searching for her in vain until he died of thirst and was buried by the desert sands, she dreamed of a large demonic creature coming up from the sands below them, and the worst was seeing herself as Jabba's slave for the rest of her life.

Leia shuddered in her sleep.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Leia was having several nightmares mixed into one: Han's torture, the Rebel Alliance being slaughtered by the Empire without them there to help, her friends being executed by Jabba, Luke wandering the desert searching for her in vain until he died of thirst and was buried by the desert sands, she dreamed of a large demonic creature coming up from the sands below them, and the worst was seeing herself as Jabba's slave for the rest of her life.

Riddick glances back at Leia then approached her, taking great steps to not pose any threat or alarm her" Leia. Leia wake up"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Riddick glances back at Leia then approached her, taking great steps to not pose any threat or alarm her" Leia. Leia wake up"

The nightmarish visions became worse and worse until in a blur of motion she woke up, holding out her hand. Despite the distance between them, Riddick felt as if something, some invisible hand, was gripping his throat. It was only for a moment though and the feeling soon faded. "R-Riddick? Riddick, what....are you okay?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The nightmarish visions became worse and worse until in a blur of motion she woke up, holding out her hand. Despite the distance between them, Riddick felt as if something, some invisible hand, was gripping his throat. It was only for a moment though and the feeling soon faded. "R-Riddick? Riddick, what....are you okay?"
Riddick took a few breaths then spoke" You continue to surprise me"he grinned while rubbing his throat" What was that you just did?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Riddick took a few breaths then spoke" You continue to surprise me"he grinned while rubbing his throat" What was that you just did?"
bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I don't know." Leia admitted. "I was having a nightmare..it was horrifying and then you woke me up. I-I freaked out and I felt...something flow through me. I don't know what that was?"

more_horiz
Riddick approached and sat next to Leia"What if it's The Force? From what I've heard about it and from what just happened recently you've just unleashed part of its potential"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Riddick approached and sat next to Leia"What if it's The Force? From what I've heard about it and from what just happened recently you've just unleashed part of its potential"

"That's gotta be it." Leia held her hand out and focused on a cup, silently commanding it to fly to her hand. Nothing. "Hmm...this might take some time to figure out. Once I'm out of here, I'll talk to Luke about it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"That's gotta be it." Leia held her hand out and focused on a cup, silently commanding it to fly to her hand. Nothing. "Hmm...this might take some time to figure out. Once I'm out of here, I'll talk to Luke about it."
"Speaking of..How resourceful is he?" Riddick asked Leia in regards to the duel that Jabba arranged between Luke and Riddick

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Speaking of..How resourceful is he?" Riddick asked Leia in regards to the duel that Jabba arranged between Luke and Riddick

"Trust me Riddick, Luke is one of the most resourceful men I know. That and he'll be able to sense your feelings, so he should be able to get the gist of your plan."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Trust me Riddick, Luke is one of the most resourceful men I know. That and he'll be able to sense your feelings, so he should be able to get the gist of your plan."
Riddick nods then asked" Have you calmed down?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Princess Leia took a deep breath and exhaled. "Yeah. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Riddick shrugged"No regrets, couldn't just leave you alone with your own demons. Coming from someone who has his share, eventhough they'll still be with you do not let them overcome you. Might be too late for me in that department but there is still hope for you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Riddick shrugged"No regrets, couldn't just leave you alone with your own demons. Coming from someone who has his share, eventhough they'll still be with you do not let them overcome you. Might be too late for me in that department but there is still hope for you"

"Do you mean...the Necromongers?" Leia asked.

more_horiz
prepare for  fourth wall breaking

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween Chibi Theater  a boy name Ed

Nabeshin: ladies and gentleman my name's Nabeshin and I will to bring to you a tale about a boy name Ed  those of you who seen the  Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Heroes, Villains, and Those Inbetween  thread know who this boy is but this is my own take on the boy's introduction. so  here it is a  boy name Ed.

Gotham City  9 P.M

Edward Jones: what the hell I don't live in Gotham I live in Magikville  who the hell is running this show!

Magikville   12 pm

Edward Jones : okay that's more like it.

Nabeshin:  Magikville is basically your everyday small town you got your blah blah blah everyone pretty much knows everyone but what makes this town different then other small towns is that it's heavy populate by magic girls and  blah blah blah.  that's right magical girls galore , normal magic girls, cat girls, dogs girls , bunny girls and everything in between  more then you can shake a stick at. in this town lives a 15 year old boy by the name of Edward Jones who also goes by the name The Iron Flea and he has a girlfriend name Yuri Shi who just happens to be a magic girl.

Edward Jones: it's the Iron Alchemist you asshole!

Wolverine as Edward Jones:   I'm seriously going to kill Deadpool for this.

Edward Jones: why the hell is Wolverine playing me?!?

Kyo:  relax will ya you're going to blow a casket.

Edward Jones: easy for you to say at lest the guy playing you isn't wolverine and looks the part.

Nabeshin:  as Edward Jones wakes up he would  find himself   greeting by five beautiful magic girls and She Hulk.

Ultra Massive Universal Crossoveer RPG - Page 2 Watanabe_Nebeshin_Shinichi

Edward Jones: damn it you hack stop changing around things!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply