ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Stronghold and OBO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 6 EmptyRe: Stronghold and OBO

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Then our first move should be to help Obo. If machine woman does go giant, we'll need her help. Come on, let's go."
Later at Biotech  Tasyozoukai and Frederick spot OBO and Frederick says in firm tone.

Frederick: OBO you don't have to do this.

OBO: but I do, you do understand Lorena she, she has.....

Tasyozoukai: we know she has Jojo, and we're going to rescue him with this fellow's help his name is Stronghold.

the device inside OBO's brain makes her think she's it grave pain and she drops to her knees saying in firm tone.

Lorena's henchman: hey you overgrown woman, the boss told you to grab the tech, now dispose of these three so we can get out of here.

OBO: but Tasyozoukai and Frederick are my friends I won't attack them.

Frederick: this must be Lorena's doing, Stronghold now's your chance take the device out of OBO's head.

Frederick, and Tasyozoukai keep Lorena's men occupy leave Stronghold to take care of the device in OBO's ear.
"Alright, hold still lady." Stronghold said and ran over to Obo and jumped up to her arm, then onto her shoulder and then up into her ear. He glanced around and found it quickly. "Alright....got it." He reached deeper into her ear and fumbled until he found it and picked it up and jumped out of the ear and smashed it on the ground. "And with that, you're infection has been cleared up ma'am...now if you'll excuse me." Stronghold knocked out one of the henchmen and knelt down and wiped his gloves on the man's shirt.
one of the henchmen with remote try to make OBO attack Stronghold,  Frederick and  Tasyozukai and notices it's not working saying in firm tone.

Henchman: huh why the hell isn't this working ( see's the smash device on the ground and angry OBO stare at him) oh shit!

as Frederick and Tasyozukai  are taking care of the henchmen that are attacking them  they see OBO grab the henchman in front of her and she starts to squeeze him saying in angry tone.

OBO: you  guys kidnapped me and my little girl, and try to force me to do things. but worst , worst of all you  guys threaten to vaporize my little Jojo!  Jojo is my pride and joy, I won't let anything bad happen to her and in threaten to vaporize her you all evoke my  wrath!

Frederick: OBO calm down you're going to kill him.

OBO: but this  wretched person works for Lorena she  kidnapped, but that device in me and try to force me to do things by threatening to vaporize  Jojo.

Tasyozukai  : I know  but has the thought concur to you that this is what Lorena wants? she wants you to kill that man, she wants you to get angry and go on rampage. she wants to show that you're  a monster, but that's not what you are.

OBO calms down and  loose her grip on the henchmen then  places him on the ground saying in firm tone.

OBO: your right that's not who I'm , I am not some rampage monster who goes around destroying things. now let's go find my daughter I know where Lorena is keeping her.  ( OBO looking down at Stronghold) thank you little one from freeing me from that  awful device.

OT: physically OBO looks like a giant version of Sophia.
"All in a day's work ma'am." Stronghold smiled, trying not to stare at her chest. (Gotta say though...I never thought I'd meet somebody calling ME Little. It's kinda funny.) He turned the others. "Alright, now let's go save the kid and then we can all go beat up Lorena."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Then our first move should be to help Obo. If machine woman does go giant, we'll need her help. Come on, let's go."
Later at Biotech  Tasyozoukai and Frederick spot OBO and Frederick says in firm tone.

Frederick: OBO you don't have to do this.

OBO: but I do, you do understand Lorena she, she has.....

Tasyozoukai: we know she has Jojo, and we're going to rescue him with this fellow's help his name is Stronghold.

the device inside OBO's brain makes her think she's it grave pain and she drops to her knees saying in firm tone.

Lorena's henchman: hey you overgrown woman, the boss told you to grab the tech, now dispose of these three so we can get out of here.

OBO: but Tasyozoukai and Frederick are my friends I won't attack them.

Frederick: this must be Lorena's doing, Stronghold now's your chance take the device out of OBO's head.

Frederick, and Tasyozoukai keep Lorena's men occupy leave Stronghold to take care of the device in OBO's ear.
"Alright, hold still lady." Stronghold said and ran over to Obo and jumped up to her arm, then onto her shoulder and then up into her ear. He glanced around and found it quickly. "Alright....got it." He reached deeper into her ear and fumbled until he found it and picked it up and jumped out of the ear and smashed it on the ground. "And with that, you're infection has been cleared up ma'am...now if you'll excuse me." Stronghold knocked out one of the henchmen and knelt down and wiped his gloves on the man's shirt.
one of the henchmen with remote try to make OBO attack Stronghold,  Frederick and  Tasyozukai and notices it's not working saying in firm tone.

Henchman: huh why the hell isn't this working ( see's the smash device on the ground and angry OBO stare at him) oh shit!

as Frederick and Tasyozukai  are taking care of the henchmen that are attacking them  they see OBO grab the henchman in front of her and she starts to squeeze him saying in angry tone.

OBO: you  guys kidnapped me and my little girl, and try to force me to do things. but worst , worst of all you  guys threaten to vaporize my little Jojo!  Jojo is my pride and joy, I won't let anything bad happen to her and in threaten to vaporize her you all evoke my  wrath!

Frederick: OBO calm down you're going to kill him.

OBO: but this  wretched person works for Lorena she  kidnapped, but that device in me and try to force me to do things by threatening to vaporize  Jojo.

Tasyozukai  : I know  but has the thought concur to you that this is what Lorena wants? she wants you to kill that man, she wants you to get angry and go on rampage. she wants to show that you're  a monster, but that's not what you are.

OBO calms down and  loose her grip on the henchmen then  places him on the ground saying in firm tone.

OBO: your right that's not who I'm , I am not some rampage monster who goes around destroying things. now let's go find my daughter I know where Lorena is keeping her.  ( OBO looking down at Stronghold) thank you little one from freeing me from that  awful device.

OT: physically OBO looks like a giant version of Sophia.
"All in a day's work ma'am." Stronghold smiled, trying not to stare at her chest. (Gotta say though...I never thought I'd meet somebody calling ME Little. It's kinda funny.) He turned the others. "Alright, now let's go save the kid and then we can all go beat up Lorena."

small crossover

on the way to Lorena's hideout OBO is walking with Fredrick , Tasyozukai and Stronghold on top of her shoulders. it's amazing how some one of her great size can be so nimble and it's amazing how she can advoid stepping on things despite her size. Frederick spots Alita and Esthara and says in firm tone

Frederick: OBO let's stop here for a moment, Princess Mazanrok and Esthara come of here there's some one I like for you two meet. Stronghold this is my apprentice Esthara Hasiabhia and the princess of my home country Alitla Mazanrok. they will be going to school here. so what are you two doing wonder around the city?

Alita: asking random people to help us on a project to find out what I'm made of.

Esthara: we haven't found any one to help us yet, but we're going to keep on looking. so have you found a place for us to stay at?

Frederick: yes, and me and Tasyozoukai found jobs. hopefully we hear back from this LION we sent them applications.

Tasyozukai ( hearing the word sumo and power lifter): there's two words again why do people think I'm this sumo or power lifter it's confusion.

Frederick : it seems to have to do with your size , and from the looks on their faces I say their surprise that woman of your short stature could put on that much muscle mass.

Esthara: well I seen this thing about sumos on a magical picture box and you gut might be the reason these people here thing your a sumo. but it seems to me more people think your a power lifter because of your gut and muscle mass. I say were complete cover more people would think you where a sumo or just super obese a learn that's a word for really really really fat.

Tasyozukai : so it's my physique, well good thing I'm not complete cover as you say Esthara don't want to give people the impression that i'm fat.

Alita: oh hi there OBO, hey OBO you didn't step on any of these things called cars did you?

OBO lifts up her feet to check them and says in firm tone.

OBO: my feet are clean, i haven't step on anything.

more_horiz

"Yeah, ah, please don't step on anything."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, ah, please don't step on anything."
OBO: don't worry I wont step on anything.

Frederick: so Alita and Esthara what else where you two doing.

Alita: well we ran into these men with guns and they shoot  at me but it was strange. the bullets they just passed right through me i didn't feel I think. oh and  Esthara beat them to bloody pulp and cut off one of their hands with her sword.

Frederick: I see Esthara so Stronghold your sword.

Esthara unsheathes  her sword saying in firm tone

Esthara: this is my sword it is forge from the fang of  a crystal tooth vibro tiger a species of enormous  cats that reside in my homeland.  it vibrates at a high frequency  allowing it to cut through I would say anything.

Alita: hey guys there's something on the magical picture box. Oh so what football looks like , looks neat.

Esthara:  interesting.

Tasyozukai: that right there is  called a TV.

Esthara: a TV huh right there's something else coming on looks interesting.

live interview with  Saskouara Manastina of the Stridayxa Thunderfoots  and  Vanessa of the  Stridayxa on the TV shows a  the interviewer asks them questions  and this is how they are shown  replying to them.

Stridayxa City  ( on the TV screen that Esthara, Alita, Frederick and Tasyozukai are looking at )

Stronghold and OBO - Page 6 Coppernia_city_by_jjasso-d5zayqw

Saskouara  Manastina ( location  being broadcast Stridayxa City): what do I think about  the Exodus Dragons , well I'm surprise they actually made it this far. hopefully they can provide a decent game, and won't disappoint.  what sport would i play if i wasn't playing soccer? well I guess basketball, but I do have a interest in American football.

if you want any more questions on how the game is going down please talk to Victor the team captain.   

Vanessa Manastina  ( location being broadcast Stridayxa City):   what do I think about the Exodus Tigers, well for I don't know how they made it this far must of caught a lucky break. oh and as the team captain of the  Stridayxa  Yaks I say the Exodus Tigers are going down, down, D-o-w-n , Down ! cause my team is going to crush them on the field.    me and the girls won't even have to try we can beat them in our sleep.

I'm I  being overconfident, hell no I know for the fact my team is going to win! oh and I just want to tell this american team Exodus Tigers that will we be playing using Svensk fotboll rules , so  don't be surprise in some of you end up on stretcher!  what sport would I play if I wasn't playing soccer? what kind of dumb question is that the only sport I play is soccer.

but i guess if I had to play another sport it would be  mixed martial arts. I'm seeing the team captain of  Stridayxa Thunderfoots Victor's younger brother  Magnus that's none of your damn business, and for the record me & Magnus are just friends okay.

the interview ends and something else comes on the TV as Frederick says in firm tone.

Frederick:  well that was  certainly  interesting.

Tasyozukai: well the young man on the screen seem like a good fella and the young woman well it seems that she doesn't think to highly of this country's ability to play this game called soccer.  making  her words come off as overconfident. I wonder is the reason this young woman  thinks so lowly of this country ability to play this game called soccer is because it has a record at being bad at it?

more_horiz

OT: Cool on the sword I guess, but, ah, shouldn't they be rescuing the kid instead of watching TV?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Cool on the sword I guess, but, ah, shouldn't they be rescuing the kid instead of watching TV?
yeah we should but just wanted to do that, oh well let's move on with the scene

Alita: so Frederick, Tasyozukai and OBO were are you  guys going with this Stronghold Person?

Frederick: were going to go rescue OBO's daughter Jojo she's in danger.

Eshtara:  in danger huh, what could possibly endanger that kid.  it's more likely that the people who have her are more endanger of her harming them on accident  than she is being harm by them.  well me and Alita have to go find more  random people  to talk , and maybe look at more TVs see ya later guys.

Alita and  Esthara leave to go talk to more random people. and OBO continues to Lorena's hideout saying in firm tone

OBO: why are Esthara and Alita wasting their time talking to random people if they need help on a project why don't they just ask my husband Carl for help? well looks like they will be too busy doing that to help us rescue my daughter.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Alita: so Frederick, Tasyozukai and OBO were are you  guys going with this Stronghold Person?

Eshtara:  in danger huh, what could possibly endanger that kid.  it's more likely that the people who have her are more endanger of her harming them on accident  than she is being harm by them.  well me and Alita have to go find more  random people  to talk , and maybe look at more TVs see ya later guys.

Alita and  Esthara leave to go talk to more random people. and OBO continues to Lorena's hideout saying in firm tone

OBO: why are Esthara and Alita  wasting their time talking to random people if they need help on a project why don't they just ask my husband Carl for help?  well looks like they will be too busy doing that to help us rescue my daughter.  

"That's their problem. Just keep your eye on the ball and we'll have little Jojo rescued in no time." Stronghold assured her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

OBO: why are Esthara and Alita  wasting their time talking to random people if they need help on a project why don't they just ask my husband Carl for help?  well looks like they will be too busy doing that to help us rescue my daughter.  
"That's their problem. Just keep your eye on the ball and we'll have little Jojo rescued in no time." Stronghold assured her.
later they arrive at Lorena's hideout which is still in city limits but out side of the actual city but what they see appears to just be  ordinary circus

OBO: okay here it is Lorena's Hideout.

Fredrick: this doesn't look like must of a hideout, looks to me like some kind of fair?

Tasyozukai:  yeah I agree.  

OBO: that's because it isn't one, it's a circus , the actually hideout is underground.  there's a secret entrance inside the main tent over there. her place is pretty huge big enough to hold me even.  am too big to go inside the main tent  but that's  teleport inside just used that to transport me into Lorena's base.

Fredrick: well any place big enough to hold you  OBO has to be huge.

OBO: are yeah Lorena has some kind of security measurements install so to use the secret entrance you're going to need   a card key from the one of her men.

Tasyozukai: so I guess all we need to do is knock out one of her man sounds easy enough.

Fredrick: right let's wait for one of them to come out and take them out!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

later they arrive at Lorena's hideout which is still in city limits but out side of the actual city but what they see appears to just be  ordinary circus

Fredrick: this doesn't look like must of a hideout, looks to me like some kind of fair?

OBO: that's because it isn't one, it's a circus , the actually hideout is underground.  there's a secret entrance inside the main tent over there. her place is pretty huge big enough to hold me even.  am too big to go inside the main tent  but that's  teleport inside just used that to transport me into Lorena's base.

OBO: are yeah Lorena has some kind of security measurements install so to use the secret entrance you're going to need   a card key from the one of her men.

Tasyozukai: so I guess all we need to do is knock out one of her man sounds easy enough.

two henchman come out from the main tent and saying in firm tone.

Henchman 1 : man tough day huh

Hechman 2: yeah you said it I think I'm just going to lay down and relax for awhile.

Fredrick: okay now's are chance to get those key cards Stronghold.

more_horiz

Alright, how's this for a solution? The other thread will be about Stronghold and the other traditional Exodus Characters, and in this thread is for when he is hanging out with OBO and them?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Henchman 1 :  man tough  day huh

Hechman  2:  yeah you said it I think I'm just going to lay down and relax for awhile.

Fredrick: okay now's  are chance to get those key cards Stronghold.

"You got it." Stronghold said and jumped down and walked around and then snuck up behind them and then slammed their heads together, knocking them out and then grabbed the cards.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Henchman 1 :  man tough  day huh

Hechman  2:  yeah you said it I think I'm just going to lay down and relax for awhile.

Fredrick: okay now's  are chance to get those key cards Stronghold.

"You got it." Stronghold said and jumped down and walked around and then snuck up behind them and then slammed their heads together, knocking them out and then grabbed the cards.
OT: still waiting on you to make Saskouara Manastina and Vanessa  friends for the Famous Manastina siblings thread.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p735-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-
thread#24078

Lawrence Madison will make his first actual  appearance  in the Famous Manstaina Siblings thread.

that's good but i want to make suggested  Alita and Esthara  will be in the Exodus city  thread when they aren't around OBO, Fredrick and Tasyozukai, when their hang out with other kids their age?

Tasyozukai: okay now let's get inside.

Fredrick : yeah let's go.

Tasyozukai and Fredrick walk inside the main tent.

OT 2 : oh and may want to take a look at this and tell me if you want anything change

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p735-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#23847

OT 3: when OBO, Fredrick and Tasyozukai aren't with Stronghold they will be in the NUCAU LION thread,since I'm thinking about making OBO a LION agent.

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 6 EmptyRANDOMNESS!

more_horiz

You know, at this point I think it would be easier to list the characters in this show that aren't stalkers. lol! 

more_horiz
OT: so should Saskouara Manastina' number of friends be 5 , 4, 3 or 2? and should Vanessa Manastina number of friends be 3 or 2 ?

also Zonna aka Big Z aka Zenith introduction in Exodus City, and also this

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t54p180-nucau-exodus-city#24101

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t54p165-nucau-exodus-city#24098

also i have a reply for you in the The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread.

IC: now back to business.

the group would find themselves in a high tech lab with cold steel floors and walls as Fredrick says in stern tone.

Fredrick: so this is Lorena's hideout huh it's immense, how did she have time to build all of this? now where is that teleport OBO talk about? hey Tasyozukai do you spot anything with your keen eye sight?

Tasyozukai: yeah I do some kind of strange device I think it might be the teleport that OBO was talking about.

Frederick walks over to the strange device and scratches his head saying in firm tone.

Fredrick: I don't understand any of this, if this is indeed said transport OBO talk about then how does it work? Tasyozukai can you figure this out?

Tasyozukai: I just as stump as you are Fredrick.

Fredrick: what about you Stronghold can you figure this out?

Tasyozukai: I doubt he can this doesn't seem to be his expertise, were going to have to use those devices called phones that Carl gave us and contact him cause this is his area of expertise.

more_horiz
Frederick takes out what looks a cell phone saying in firm tone.

Frederick: okay now how do we quickly contact Carl for help on this?

Tasyozukai: I don't know maybe press that button with green symbol on it?

Frederick : okay worth a shot.

Frederick press the button with the green button on his cell phone and it quickly dials  Carl who answers saying in firm tone.

Carl: yeah who is this?

Frederick: it's me Frederick am here with Tasyozukai and Stronghold we're at  Lorena's hideout.  currently I'm looking at a strange device and I want you to tell me what it is?

Carl: can you describe it to me? hmm I see sounds like a molecular transporter.

Frederick: how do we get it to work  so we can transport OBO here?  can you explain that more clear I didn't catch that.

Carl: sorry I'll simplified it okay what you need to is.

over the phone Carl tells Frederick  how to operated a molecular transporter giving hi simple to understand instructions. afterwards Frederick says in firm tone.

Frederick: and that should do it?

Carl: yeah that should do it.

the molecular transporter activates  and transports OBO into  Lorena base who says in firm tone.

OBO: okay now let's go rescue my daughter Jojo.

more_horiz
small henchman : hey how is that girl doing?

Large Henchman: you mean that monster, she nearly rip my arms out of it's socket when we wear playing that tug of war game. it was 100 of us big guys against that monster and it just flung us like we were rag dolls with one arm. serious why couldn't have been a normal kid, why did we have to end up kidnapping that monster.

small henchman: dude you should say such things like that it's just kid. anyways I think we better check on her in cell let's go.

Large Henchman: you go do that, I don't want to be anywhere near that thing.

Tasyozukai ( listen in on the conversation): okay if we follow the small guy with the glasses he will lead us to where Jojo is being kept. Frederick, OBO, Stronghold let's move.

Small henchman walks off to check on Jojo.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
small henchman : hey how is that girl doing?

Large Henchman: you mean that monster, she nearly rip my arms out of it's socket when we wear playing that tug of war game. it was 100 of us big guys against that monster and it just flung us like we were rag dolls with one arm.  serious why couldn't have been a normal kid, why did we have to end up kidnapping that monster.

small henchman: dude you should say such things like that it's just  kid.  anyways  I think we better check on her in cell  let's go.

Large Henchman: you go do that, I don't want to be anywhere near that thing.

Tasyozukai ( listen in on the conversation): okay if we follow the small guy  with the glasses he will lead us to where Jojo is being kept.  Frederick, OBO, Stronghold let's move.

Small henchman walks off to check on Jojo.

the henchmen would lead OBO, Tasyozukai, Frederick and Stronghold directly to where  Jojo is being a cell with a force field around it.  inside the cell Stronghold would see the biggest four year old girl he had ever seen. the girl was sitting down but it was obvious that if she stood up she would be 12 foot tall . the girl smiles saying in happy tone.

Jojo: mommy  I'm so glad to see you, and you bought , Freddy , and Zukai  ( refering to Frederick and Tasyozukai)   ( looking at Stronghold) huh who's this it's another little person like Freddy ,Zukai and daddy!

OBO: this  person is name Stronghold honey here's here to help us rescue you! Stronghold this is my daughter Jojo.

Tasyozukai so Jojo how did you wind up here ?

Jojo: well I was in Exodus City with daddy when these men in suits show up. they were funny at first they tried to move me but couldn't do it.  then I see a trail of candy on the ground so i deiced to  follow it caused I like candy. the next thing i know I'm in this place, and the worse thing this place has no  candy!

Fredrick: okay so we know how they kidnapped Jojo now they used candy as bait.

Tasyozukai punches  at the cell that Jojo is being kept at her her blow bounces off a invisible force field.

Tasyozukai : hmm  their seems to be some kind of invisible barrier around the cell, there must be a device around here that controls it.

Fredrick ( spots a control plane in the corner ) I have a hunch that it's that, okay now I think we need to contact  Carl again.

Tasyozukai: are we could just smash it and save us them, okay all in favor of smashing the device say I!

OBO: I say we smash the device,  Lorena is a genius   she probably has some kind of failsafe install incase some tries to mess with that barrier generator .   so it's best we just smash it to advoid that kicking in!

more_horiz

"Can do!" Stronghold smiled and jumped forward and drop kicked the machine, smashing it to pieces.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Can do!" Stronghold smiled and jumped forward and drop kicked the machine, smashing it to pieces.

the force field deactivates around the reinforced steel cell and OBO calls to her daughter Jojo saying in firm tone.

OBO: okay Jojo now come here and gave Mommy a hug.

Jojo gets up grabs her indestructible red rubber ball and walks towards the reinforce steel wall. she bursts through it. Jojo then hugs the only part of her mother she can reach saying in happy tone.

Jojo: I love you mommy. it was cold and damp i here I didn't like it. oh but it was fun playing with those little people who were keeping in that cell they were so funny. I even played this game of Tug of war with a 100 of them and won, it was so easy mommy i didn't even have to use both arms.

( walks over and gives Fredrick and Tasyozukai a big hug) thank you for coming to rescue me Freddy Zukai , )

OBO: Jojo, pumpkin squeeze them too hard they can't breathe, you're crushing them.

Jojo lets go and Fredrick and Tasyozukai catch their breaths as she says in apologize tone.

Jojo: sorry about that Freddy and Zukai I didn't mean to squeeze so hard i was just so excited to see you two.

Fredrick: it's okay Jojo you were just exciting is all we're not mad at you.

Tasyozukai: hmm with Jojo's strength is going to make it hard to find a school for her to go to, not to mention her size.

OBO: yeah I know that, but I want my Jojo to go to school so she can learn.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

the force field deactivates around the reinforced steel cell and OBO calls to her daughter Jojo saying in firm tone.

OBO: okay Jojo  now come here and gave Mommy a hug.

Jojo gets up  grabs her indestructible red rubber ball  and walks towards the reinforce steel wall. she bursts through it.  Jojo then hugs the only part of her mother she can reach  saying in happy tone.

Jojo: I love you mommy.  it was cold and damp i here I didn't like it. oh but it was  fun playing with those little people  who were keeping in that  cell they were so funny.  I even played this game of Tug of war with a 100 of them and won, it was so easy mommy i didn't even have to use both arms.  

( walks over and gives  Fredrick and Tasyozukai a big hug) thank you for coming to rescue me Freddy Zukai , )

OBO: Jojo, pumpkin squeeze them too hard they can't breathe, you're crushing them.

Jojo lets go and  Fredrick and  Tasyozukai catch their breaths as she says in apologize tone.

Jojo: sorry about that Freddy and Zukai I didn't mean to squeeze so hard i was just so excited to see you two.

Fredrick: it's okay Jojo you were just exciting is all we're not mad at you.

Tasyozukai: hmm with  Jojo's strength is going to make it hard to find a school for her to go to, not to mention her size.

OBO: yeah I know that, but I want my Jojo to go to school so she can learn.

"I'm all for that, but I think we should get out of here first and inform the police. I'm sure they'll be interested to know about the kidnapping and once they do, everybody will be hunting for Machine Woman."

more_horiz
OT: continue when I wake up, right now I'm off to play Resogun on my PS4.

more_horiz
later outside of the police station

OBO: Fredrick ,Tasyozukai , Stronghold you all go on in with Jojo I'll wait right here I'm too big to fit inside.  ( looking at a officer) hey miss can my daughter fit in there?

Frederick ( spots Esthara in handcuffs) ah Esthara  hey do you have those strange things around your wrists?

Esthara: their called cuffs, and I got them place on after a assault a couple of unruly and attack them with my sword.   the person who put on me said I'm be arrest for killing a bunch of guys with my sword who were bother me and Alita, and using a lethal  weapon  to killed a bunch of guys .  well how in the hell was a supposed to know that you won't allow to kill here, how I'm supposed to protect the Alita if I can't kill off the scum that tries to threaten her.

Alita: I told you to go easy on them Esthara, but you just had to go off on them didn't you.

Esthara: of course I did they were threaten you Alita, and it's my job to protect you!

Frederick:  you know Esthara you should take this opportunity you have here to act like a normal girl, and have some fun for once.

Tasyozukai: Stronghold, Frederick let's go onside okay.

Tasyozukai walks inside the police station and Frederick follows her    along with  Alita,  Esthara and the officer who's holding her. Jojo meanwhile looks at the entrance to the Police station and scratch her head saying in curious tone.

Jojo: so how I'm getting through that door ? it looks kind of small.

OT: the average height of a door is 6 feet and 8 inches. so for Jojo to enter a door it would need to quite larger then a normal size door so she won't bump her head on it. and the ceiling of the building would need to be greater then 12 feet so her head doesn't brush the ceiling.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
later outside of the police station

OBO: Fredrick ,Tasyozukai , Stronghold you all go on in with Jojo I'll wait right here I'm too big to fit inside.  ( looking at a officer) hey miss can my daughter fit in there?

Frederick ( spots Esthara in handcuffs) ah Esthara  hey do you have those strange things around your wrists?

Esthara: their called cuffs, and I got them place on after a assault a couple of unruly and attack them with my sword.   the person who put on me said I'm be arrest for killing a bunch of guys with my sword who were bother me and Alita, and using a lethal  weapon  to killed a bunch of guys .  well how in the hell was a supposed to know that you won't allow to kill here, how I'm supposed to protect the Alita if I can't kill off the scum that tries to threaten her.

Alita: I told you to go easy on them Esthara, but you just had to go off on them didn't you.

Esthara: of course I did they were threaten you Alita, and it's my job to protect you!

Frederick:  you know Esthara you should take this opportunity you have here to act like a normal girl, and have some fun for once.

Tasyozukai: Stronghold, Frederick let's go onside okay.

Tasyozukai walks inside the police station and Frederick follows her    along with  Alita,  Esthara and the officer who's holding her. Jojo  meanwhile looks at the entrance to the Police station and scratch her head saying in curious tone.

Jojo:  so how I'm getting through that door ? it looks kind of small.

OT: the average  height of a door is 6 feet and 8 inches.   so for Jojo to enter a door it would need to quite larger then a normal size door  so she won't bump her head on it.   and the ceiling of the building would need to be greater then 12 feet so her head doesn't brush the ceiling.
inside the police station.

Frederick: I'm here to report on a kidnapping that took place. the child who was kidnapped is safe, she's outside  but currently she's trying to figure out how to get inside you see she's kind of big... ( sees Jojo walk through the entrance of the police station causing damage to it  cause she couldn't fit through so . never mind looks like she figure out how to get inside here after all.

Jojo: I'm sorry about that.

Tasyozukai : thing we want to report about is that this girl Jojo was kidnapped by a woman name Lorena Katz along with her mother OBO.  she used this girl along with a device she had place in my friend OBO's head to get her to attack and steal high tech equipment from a tech company here. she can tell you more but she's far too big to fit in here.

Victoria Stonewall  is sitting at a desk and she looks up saying in firm tone.

Officer Victoria Stonewall: well that's a interesting story but we're going to need to talk to the mother.  also I'm wonder  how was it possible that kid over there was kidnapped she's the size of a bear, no offense. ( looking at Stronghold, Tasyozukai, Frederick , and Tasyozukai )   you know i lot of stuff has happen here, like the fact that someone went around  impersonate me, tapping into the police frequencies and giving out bogus crimes that never happen.

I'm here sitting at this desk  cause I'm in trouble for something I didn't even do.  so I'm not in good mood, and would like to hurry this up.  

Jojo: they lure me into this large  van with candy, it wasn't very comfy.

Tasyozukai: hmm sounds like Lorna has been messing around with the authorities here.

Frederick: oh by the way since your work here can you find away to drop the charges place on that young girl over there I'm kind of her guardian, she's quite new here and didn't know about the laws here, as I'm I, my friend Tasyozukai, my friend OBO, her daughter Jojo, and that other girl over there Alita.

officer Victoria Stonewall : you mean that  girl ( looking at  Esthara) she's comment serious offenses , and I'm in bad mood.  but a supposed i can see what i can do about getting her charges drop seeing that you say she didn't know about the laws here.

more_horiz
OOC: For Admin

Officer Victoria Stonewall: chief there's some people here to report on a kidnapped that took place also  one them wants the charges drop  on the girl  ( looking at Esthara).  one of them is that Stronghold fella, one of them is a huge lady, I' mean like huge, and one of them is  girl who's even bigger then the woman! this girl is at  lest 12 feet and looks to be 4 years old chief.

chief what should i do?

Tasyozukai: look miss we need you to listen to us , it's very important!

Officer Victoria Stonewall: sorry miss but my hands are tie, we have to speak to the mother of the child.   ( man this woman is huge she makes me look tiny by comparison  even I'm taller then her, and that girl just exactly how big is her mother if she's that big?!?).  you say the girl's mother can't fit inside this building right?

Tasyozukai:  that's correct miss.

Officer Victoria Stonewall:  then we're going to have to do this on the roof. Chief Strong Sir  requesting permission to  conduct business on the roof!

more_horiz
Nemo greets the two heroes

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply