ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Stronghold and OBO

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionStronghold and OBO - Page 8 EmptyRe: Stronghold and OBO

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Sure, long as I get to have those two, Fred and Taz come along with me at the end of this"

Frederick: ( looking at OBO) wait your one of those LION guys aren't you?  wasn't actually expect them to send some one out this quick.  anyways does this LION Perhaps  have a position for our Giantess Friend OBO over there?

Tasyozukai: yeah we will go with you after this.

OBO picks up a damaged car and  compresses it in her right hand until  it's in the shape of a ball and drops it to the ground with Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

Office Stonewall:  i know one position OBO could get, it's often done by machines, but she would make a excellent car crusher.

'yes, yes we do and we have a good position for OBO"

Frederick: that's good to know kind sir.

Tasyozukai, Frederick sign the contract and sign OBO's name on their as well.  as Tasyozukai says in firm tone.

Tasyozukai: there there's something I must tell you since me and Frederick are knights of  Noviella with Frederick being the commander of the Noviella army.   your  going to have to talk to King Mazanrok   and Queen Mazanrok   about this. however that can wait until later.

OBO: thank you kind sir.

Office Stonewall ( spots Esthara about to be attack by a mugger with a baseball bat) :  I should help her   she's about to be attack.

Frederick: no need for that Esthara can take care of herself.

the mugger who's twice Esthara size hits her  in the back of the head  with a wooden baseball bat hard enough that it breaks on her head.  Esthara quickly gets up and  the mugger says in shock tone.

Mugger: what the hell that hit should have easily taken out a delicate little flower like you.

Esthara:  that wasn't very nice hitting me in the back of the head like that, that really pisses me off!  furthermore I don't what you mean by delicate little flower but if your applying that I'm weak because I'm small.  then all I have to say is  this!

Esthara decks the Mugger with blow hard enough to send him spinning in the air with a jaw cracking sound as everyone including Nemo and Stronghold can see this, saying in stern tone.

Esthara: that's for hitting me on the back of the head and this is for suggesting that I'm weak!

the Mugger gets up only to see Esthara lifting up his 750 lbs bike over her head  and before he can say anything everyone include Nemo and Stronghold sees her toss the bike at the guy  hitting him so hard that  he gets the breath knock out of him as he falls to the ground getting pin by the bike.  Frederick looks at Nemo, Stronghold and Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

Frederick: see I told you Esthara could take care of herself.

note: Esthara weighs 150lbs  so she just pick up and toss a object that was 5 times her own weight.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Sure, long as I get to have those two, Fred and Taz come along with me at the end of this"

Frederick: ( looking at OBO) wait your one of those LION guys aren't you?  wasn't actually expect them to send some one out this quick.  anyways does this LION Perhaps  have a position for our Giantess Friend OBO over there?

OBO picks up a damaged car and  compresses it in her right hand until  it's in the shape of a ball and drops it to the ground with Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

Office Stonewall:  i know one position OBO could get, it's often done by machines, but she would make a excellent car crusher.

Tasyozukai, Frederick sign the contract and sign OBO's name on their as well.  as Tasyozukai says in firm tone.

Tasyozukai: there there's something I must tell you since me and Frederick are knights of  Noviella with Frederick being the commander of the Noviella army.   your  going to have to talk to King Mazanrok   and Queen Mazanrok   about this. however that can wait until later.

Office Stonewall ( spots Esthara about to be attack by a mugger with a baseball bat) :  I should help her   she's about to be attack.

the mugger who's twice Esthara size hits her  in the back of the head  with a wooden baseball bat hard enough that it breaks on her head.  Esthara quickly gets up and  the mugger says in shock tone.

Mugger: what the hell that hit should have easily taken out a delicate little flower like you.

Esthara:  that wasn't very nice hitting me in the back of the head like that, that really pisses me off!  furthermore I don't what you mean by delicate little flower but if your applying that I'm weak because I'm small.  then all I have to say is  this!

Esthara decks the Mugger with blow hard enough to send him spinning in the air with a jaw cracking sound as everyone including Nemo and Stronghold can see this, saying in stern tone.

Esthara: that's for hitting me on the back of the head and this is for suggesting that I'm weak!

the Mugger gets up only to see Esthara lifting up his 750 lbs bike over her head  and before he can say anything everyone include Nemo and Stronghold sees her toss the bike at the guy  hitting him so hard that  he gets the breath knock out of him as he falls to the ground getting pin by the bike.  Frederick looks at Nemo, Stronghold and Officer Stonewall saying in firm tone.

note: Esthara weighs 150lbs  so she just pick up and toss a object that was 5 times her own weight.

"Wow, I think we might want to call an ambulance for that guy..." Stronghold noted. "Nice toss though."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

note: Esthara weighs 115 lbs  so she just pick up and toss a object that was 6.53 times her own body weight

"Wow, I think we might want to call an ambulance for that guy..." Stronghold noted. "Nice toss though."

had to fix her weight.

Esthara: ah thanks.

Later at the ECPD Meta Division Stronghold, Frederick , Tasyozukai , Nemo and officer Stonewall would be greeting by  Professor Chronic well  OBO waits outside.  Chronic taps his cane on the ground  saying in firm tone.

Chronic:  i herd about this metal woman business, so  what to we need?

Officer Stonewall:  electricity and magnetize weapons if possible. ( looking at  a young girl in a glass tube" hey professor who's the young girl in the glass tube?  

Chronic:  ah see, and that's Sammy , my greatest creation, a state of the art android.  she's not ready for action yet I still need to run a few more tests on her. I would like to call her the ultimate android but that would be stroking  my ego. okay  before we continue I'm going to have to electronic take you two's measurements  ( looking at Fredrick and Tasyozukai)

Tasyozukai: why for?

Chronic:  in case you two want to wear power armor?  don't worry  it will be quick! ( electronic taking Frederick and Tasyozukai measurements ) okay let's see ( addressing Frederick) you're  6'0" weigh 215 lbs  and are in excellent shape not bad.  ( addressing  Tasyozukai)  you are quite the specimen lady , you're only 5'0" yet weigh 400 lbs.  to have as much muscle as you have at your height is nothing but   astonishing.

now that we have your measurements we can  have power armor prepare for you two if you  want.

Tasyozukai and  Frederick: ah no thanks we're just fine.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply