ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 6 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Scramblers? Psi-shielding? This guy probably has answers and I wonder why the Tallus isn't saying anything. No mission at all or what she'd think while walking over to the armored man. She was definitely going to ask them about it, after they figured out who this guy was

Meanwhile, back at The Crystal Palace....

"Hn, the scanners have gone fuzzy and lost sight of the group" Heather would say, before the ever filial clack of fingers hitting a keyboard is heard again.
As the group got closer he can recognize the attire they're wearing(What kind of bloody comic con did they come from?) he then says to the group" Ok consider yourselves lucky you're still alive and sane. Not many hearing this had that kind of luxury. Follow me and make haste"
Mariah follows along, noting to ask him what THAT was anyways, some kind of siren song?" she'd think

As Heather worked, someone was looking across the void, peering, a mind powerful enough to tear things asunder on the molecular level, coupled with a machine that wished to dissect on that level

He led them towards a barbershop and he steps on a panel on the floor and they find themselves standing on a platform thats taking them downward. As the secret door closes he led them to a underground bunker. The group notices a symbol on the wall that looked like it was created in blood. He presses the comm on the side of his ear and he said" HQ this is Guardian, need some eyes in the sky as we have ourselves a Seraph situation"

"Roger that Guardian" A voice on the other end said then the communication ended

He turned to the group" This symbol should protect you from the singing." the helmet is removed as the man revealed himself to the group

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 6 Commander_shepard_by_donabruja-d4wlm26

"Lt.Hank Morrison and welcome to one really ****** up party" Hank said

more_horiz
OOC: hank shows up, aww yehhh

Mariah nodded, taking it in. She then nodded to Captain America. He said he knew Carmella before they came, so he's probably the best person to speak.

"It's something else alright, but being in situations like this is part of our job, isn't that right Captain?" she'd ask him, stepping to the side

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The telepathy only managed to temporarily work but her senses managed to get disoriented but they managed someone on the roof of a five story building waving at their direction. He leaps down and as he landed they notice the person wearing power armor as he beckons the group over to him.

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 6 PRyRmAA

"Is that a unit? No, it's different." Aptomi walked over to him cautiously while Kal flew down and looked at the armored man. "Hello sir." Cap said.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Scramblers? Psi-shielding? This guy probably has answers and I wonder why the Tallus isn't saying anything. No mission at all or what she'd think while walking over to the armored man. She was definitely going to ask them about it, after they figured out who this guy was

"Hn, the scanners have gone fuzzy and lost sight of the group" Heather would say, before the ever filial clack of fingers hitting a keyboard is heard again.
As the group got closer he can recognize the attire they're wearing(What kind of bloody comic con did they come from?) he then says to the group" Ok consider yourselves lucky you're still alive and sane. Not many hearing this had that kind of luxury. Follow me and make haste"
Mariah follows along, noting to ask him what THAT was anyways, some kind of siren song?" she'd think

As Heather worked, someone was looking across the void, peering, a mind powerful enough to tear things asunder on the molecular level, coupled with a machine that wished to dissect on that level
He led them towards a barbershop and he steps on a panel on the floor and they find themselves standing on a platform thats taking them downward. As the secret door closes he led them to a underground bunker. The group notices a symbol on the wall that looked like it was created in blood. He presses the comm on the side of his ear and he said" HQ this is Guardian, need some eyes in the sky as we have ourselves a Seraph situation"

"Roger that Guardian" A voice on the other end said then the communication ended

He turned to the group" This symbol should protect you from the singing." the helmet is removed as the man revealed himself to the group

"HANK!" Cap smiled and removed his helmet. "I've gotta say, I did not expect to meet up with you so quickly here."

"Friend of yours Matt?" Kal asked.

"Hank Morrison, my best friend back in my universe." Cap said.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Mariah nodded, taking it in. She then nodded to Captain America. He said he knew Carmella before they came, so he's probably the best person to speak.

"It's something else alright, but being in situations like this is part of our job, isn't that right Captain?" she'd ask him, stepping to the side

"Not sure how you do things from where you are from but here shooting at those things wildly wont get the job done. If it were that simple then we would have gotten rid of those things and I'd be at home watching some Football right now" Hank said

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Can say that again." Cap nodded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"HANK!" Cap smiled and removed his helmet. "I've gotta say, I did not expect to meet up with you so quickly here."

Hank quirked an eyebrow then shook his head"You a captain eh? In what branch?"

more_horiz
Mariah felt surges of her old fiery personality churning, then held back. Guy didn't know that they were packing power, with a dude who tore a hole in a helicarrier, Aptomi's Guyver suit, and her, a former Horseman of Apocalypse, but then she reminded herself he didn't know that, and seeing his demeanor about this whole thing had been at war with these beings quite a bit and they did seem like an esoteric group.

Just do like you did when you got partnered up with someone you didn't like during squad runs, bristle and bear it Mariah would think, nodding.

"Well, we're still kind of new at this, so excuse our attempt to try and blast the first thing that tries to scramble our brains" she'd say

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(I guess we don't know each other.) "Matthew Maximilian. Captain America and I'm from....well, SHIELD...but that's in a way different universe. This is my team: Kal, Mariah, Aptomi, Pod 10 and She-Hulk. You can call us the Exiles. We're here to help fix this world."

more_horiz
Lady Green: nice to meet you Hank

Pod 10: from where I'm from  I usually  just go in head first and think later. usually  when something goes wrong my grandmother, this intergalactic police force called the Maids , my best friend and my sister are usually there to bail me out of a jam.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(I guess we don't know each other.) "Matthew Maximilian. Captain America and I'm from....well, SHIELD...but that's in a way different universe. This is my team: Kal, Mariah, Aptomi, Pod 10 and She-Hulk. You can call us the Exiles. We're here to help fix this world."

Hank chuckled" Dimensional travelers, like Doctor Who. You guys will fit right in here. Ok let me give you the rundown on these things. They're called Seraphs, one of CHAOS's pet projects"

" Regular bullets or any weaponry wont do squat on these things. It will only piss em of. They can be put down by a powerful magical artifacts or divine materials. If your powerful enough then you can put a hurting on one of them, which could temporarily put them out of commission. Fortunately LION has developed a combination of Science & Magic Technology that can give us a bit of an edge against these things."

"That singing that you heard. Reason why I said you guys were lucky is because sometimes when hearing it that would do more than just disrupt your senses. It will also drive you into a psychotic frenzy, turn you into a pillar of salt, or just cause you to explode. Those falling victim of the latter are the lucky ones.'

" The best defense against it are mystical symbols like that and be magically protected by a Magi, which I've called for you guys on the way over here"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Hank chuckled" Dimensional travelers, like Doctor Who. You guys will fit right in here. Ok let me give you the rundown on these things. They're called Seraphs, one of CHAOS's pet projects"

" Regular bullets or any weaponry wont do squat on these things. It will only piss em of. They can be put down by a powerful magical artifacts or divine materials. If your powerful enough then you can put a hurting on one of them, which could temporarily put them out of commission. Fortunately LION has developed a combination of Science & Magic Technology that can give us a bit of an edge against these things."

"That singing that you heard. Reason why I said you guys were lucky is because sometimes when hearing it that would do more than just disrupt your senses. It will also drive you into a psychotic frenzy, turn you into a pillar of salt, or just cause you to explode. Those falling victim of the latter are the lucky ones.'

" The best defense against it are mystical symbols like that and be magically protected by a Magi, which I've called for you guys on the way over here"

(Not even Zoalords can telepathically control me, and this siren song? I have a feeling I am going to hate magic.) Aptomi thought to herself.

"Thank you, that will be a great help to us." Kal said. "So, if you don't mind me asking, do you know a woman named Carmella?"

more_horiz
Yeah, the mental tearing reminded Mariah of what Magneto had Emma Frost do to captured enemies of the state. She cringed internally at that thought.

"When did these Seraphs first start showing up?" she'd ask, before taking note of Kal's question. Very direct and to the point

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Yeah, the mental tearing reminded Mariah of what Magneto had Emma Frost do to captured enemies of the state. She cringed internally at that thought.

"When did these Seraphs first start showing up?" she'd ask, before taking note of Kal's question. Very direct and to the point

"Around 98 when they butchered the hell out of Berlin. Thats why we made these bunkers to protect the citizens till the coast is clear" Hank said

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Not even Zoalords can telepathically control me, and this siren song? I have a feeling I am going to hate magic.) Aptomi thought to herself.

"Thank you, that will be a great help to us." Kal said. "So, if you don't mind me asking, do you know a woman named Carmella?"
" Oh yes, I'm her and her crew's liaison. Whenever theres trouble with the supernatural expect us there. We are often referred to as the oncoming  storm" Hank said then the room is engulfed in a bright light. As the light cleared they see a winged humanoid female above them.

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 6 864_un10

"Little warning before you do that" Hank said then he looked at the others" Mates, Angel Enigma. Angel Enigma these are the ones I told you about"

"I see. You guys are pretty lucky" Angel Enigma said in which Hank nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

" Oh yes, I'm her and her crew's liaison. Whenever theres trouble with the supernatural expect us there. We are often referred to as the oncoming  storm" Hank said then the room is engulfed in a bright light. As the light cleared they see a winged humanoid female above them.

"Little warning before you do that" Hank said then he looked at the others" Mates, Angel Enigma. Angel Enigma these are the ones I told you about"

"...Okay...what is that?" Aptomi asked.

"That is a Angel." Matthew said. "Specifically, Jessica, known most commonly as Angel Enigma."

"..Woah....Ahhhh....hello." Kal said, caught off guard with meeting an actual angel.

more_horiz
Lady Green: while it's a good thing I prefer to beat things the old fashion way with my fist! also the name is Lady Green not She Hulk, but it's perfectly find to call me that.

Pod 10: hmm what arthropod alien form should I choose for this, Roach, Big B, Sound Bug, Bee, Pincer , Mite, Energy Shrimp , Inch , Cameo, Spider Dude?

more_horiz
Mariah would feel the power radiate off the woman, similar to Kal. She waved, and continued talking while she watched the woman ascend. "Well, our mission involves us contacting Carmella personally. Now I understand if that'd raise suspicion so I'm willing to subject myself to whatever tests you may feel necessary, but time is of the essence here, we're working to save all of reality"

Mariah tapped Pod 10 on the shoulder, telelpathically chatting with him

(Wait to choose a form, Beter)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"...Okay...what is that?" Aptomi asked.

"That is a Angel." Matthew said. "Specifically, Jessica, known most commonly as Angel Enigma."

"..Woah....Ahhhh....hello." Kal said, caught off guard with meeting an actual angel.
"In this case, she's one of the good ones" Hank said

"Good, Evil, don't concern myself with such labels." Angel Enigma said

"Better than those bastards out there Jess, thats all it matters" Hank said" Now could you please use your divine mumbo jumbo on them?"

"Since you've asked nicely" Angel Enigma said" I should warn you, this might tingle a little"

Angel Enigma stretched out her hand and the group's bodies started to glow and Angel Enigma wasn't kidding when it comes to the warning. As it stopped Angel Enigma spoke" You should be protected from the singing. The only negative effect you'd get from it now is pure irritation"

Last edited by Legato on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Mariah stared in quiet wonder at Angel Enigma, a real angel? maybe? could she? No, she probably wouldn't know, or would she? couldn't hurt to ask, but not right now, a mission at hand.

"Thank you for your aide" she'd say, bowing. "Is there any way we could meet Carmella? Our mission-or at least some part of it-revolves around speaking to her"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah stared in quiet wonder at Angel Enigma, a real angel? maybe? could she? No, she probably wouldn't know, or would she? couldn't hurt to ask, but not right now, a mission at hand.

"Thank you for your aide" she'd say, bowing. "Is there any way we could meet Carmella? Our mission-or at least some part of it-revolves around speaking to her"

They could hear rain coming down pretty hard. Then the place started to rumble as the sound of thunder approaches. Hank grinned" Lady, you just may get your wish."

" I am needed above" Angel Enigma said

"Ok. Once you've taken out enough of them we will join you. Make sure the property damage is to a minimum" Hank said then Angel Enigma nods and teleports out of the area

more_horiz
OT: Soooo. How do you guys like my universe and it's characters?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Soooo. How do you guys like my universe and it's characters?

Loving it. This is some epic, heavy stuff here man.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

They could hear rain coming down pretty hard. Then the place started to rumble as the sound of thunder approaches. Hank grinned" Lady, you just may get your wish."

" I am needed above" Angel Enigma said

"Ok. Once you've taken out enough of them we will join you. Make sure the property damage is to a minimum" Hank said then Angel Enigma nods and teleports out of the area

She'd give Hank a genuine grin. She gotto know Matt after Xavier joined up with Magneto, but never got to know of the friends Matt spoke of all that well, except for Flannery and Jay.

"Thank you for your aid Lt." Mariah would say, looking around. "Tell me, is this the most deadly thing CHAOS has made? and how recent was the first appearance of these things?"

OOC: haha well I think my like for it should be shown with how I was overjoyed to see Hank all gruff and stuff, yeah yeaaaah

I like the set up you have here with CAU-Para and can't wait to see more, esp Rachelle and Carmella

more_horiz
OT: Glad you guys like the verse Very Happy  Will continue tomorrow. Goodnight!!Sleep 

more_horiz
night man, catch you later!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply