ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Green Arrow

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGreen Arrow - Page 2 EmptyRe: Green Arrow

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Once she finally set her sister back down, Olivia took a tour of her own home. It was strange. She felt like she was seeing it for the first time. She was a stranger in her own house. Everything just felt alien to her. Olivia saw old chairs she used to sit in and didn't remember them at all. She ran her hands along a couch as if it was her first time seeing it. Eventually, she walked into her bedroom again.
http://www.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Fancy-and-Romantic-hotel-room-288216280
"Oh mom...you really didn't change a thing did you?" Olivia dropped her bags and walked around her room, turning around in a circle. She permitted herself to laugh in joy and happiness. Olivia spun around and then flopped on the bed. "...I have missed this bed.I could stay right here, right in this spot, like this forver. Just like this."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upO_YcV7qes
Thea sat down next to her sister. "No more sleeping on the ground for you, sis. From now on, it's only the best for you. Welcome back to luxury!"
Olivia laughed and sat up and high-fived her. "Thanks sis."
They hugged again. It took Olivia a few moments to bring herself to let go. "I've missed you."
"Right back at you."
Olivia turned to her mother and Walter. "Mom, Steele, thank you both."
"Welcome home sweetheart."
"Alright, so, I think I'm just gonna take a nice nap before dinner. I have some changing to do anyway."
"Cool, we'll see you sis, we'll be making your old favorites." Thea hopped off the bed and closed the curtains. "I am so breaking out my fancy dress for this."
"Which one?"
"The one mom hates." Thea laughed.
"Remind me to sell that."
"I'll buy another one."
"Then I'll sell that one too."
Olivia laughed. "I'm home."

After repeating the list to herself again, Olivia fell asleep.

A few hours passed before she woke up again and did some stretching before stepping into the shower.
It felt good to be in her home shower again. Better than anything she felt in five years. She'd completely forgotten how could even just this could feel for her. Once the shower ended, Olivia stepped out to the bathroom, drying herself off with a towel. Olivia wiped away some of the smoke from a mirror and looked at herself.

After 5 years, everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable. The face I see in the mirror is a stranger. The beautiful, naive party girl I used to be has vanished completely. In her place is a scarred, battle hardened warrior on a mission: To avenge my father and save my city from the corruption pulling it down into ruin. No matter what, I will accomplish my goals and save this city.

Olivia put a robe around her muscular, scarred body and finished drying off. She stepped out into her bedroom and walked over to the closet to look for clothes. The first thing she discovered after trying on her clothes was that they didn't fit quite as well as they used to. They were for a party girl, not a soldier.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/196258496232665710/
Olivia finally managed to get a suit on and posed in front of the mirror. It was almost like old times.

A knock on the door. "Come on in!"

She turned around and saw her best friend walk through the door.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/150237337541669475/
"What'd I tell you Olive? Yacht's suck."

Now, having been through five years of hell and greeted with her BFF, Olivia reacted with all of the grace and tact one would expect.
Green Arrow - Page 2 Lrt0G3P

"TOMMY!"
"Nnnggh...Hi. Hi Olive...air."
She released her hug on him. "Missed you buddy."
Tommy Merlyn smiled and nodded. "Back at you...you've been...working out."
"Well, didn't have much else to do on the island. But enough about me, come on, tell me what I've missed."
"Oh God, what haven't you missed?" Tommy smiled and slapped her on the back as they walked.

Not long after, they were sitting with the Queens around the dinner table.

"Ok. What else did you miss? Super bowl winners… Giants, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Giants again. The president punched out a terrorist, that was cool. Oh, and “Lost,” they were all dead…I think...aaaand Marvel got rebooted."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, it was crazy."

"What was it like there?" Thea asked abruptly.

"Where?"

"You know."

"Cold. Windy. Stormy. I had to learn to do my own fishing, that was an experience. You have no idea how many got away from me." Olivia laughed it off. "Like, seriously, I could've sworn they were mocking me."

The family had a laugh as Olivia continued her story, leaving out ALL of the bad stuff, and gesturing wildly with her arms. While she was doing so, Risa tripped while carrying pears over to them. Olivia quickly caught her and the tray of pears and smiled. "Yo."

"мне очень жаль!" Risa apologized.

"хорошо не волнуйтесь об этом." Olivia assured her to the surprise of everyone.

"Olivia?"
"Dame, you speak Russian?"
"I didn't know you took Russian in College Oliver."
"Yeah, well, today is full of surprises."
Walter and Moria reached over and held one another's hands.
"Oliver…Walter and I are married, and I don’t want you to think that either one of us did anything to disrespect your father."
"We both believed that Robert, like you, was, uh, well, gone."
Olivia looked visibly pained by this news but she soon covered it up. "It's fine." She assured them. "Hey, come on now guys, this is a celebration! Let's have some fun! Risa, join in, you're family too!" Olivia held up her drink. "It's good to be back guys!"

The mood brightened up again and the party got back into full swing. Night came and a storm started up.

Olivia washed up and tried to sleep as the storm got worse.

THEN

Robert Queen looked at the radar as the ship's radar beeped as the storm started getting worse.

A crew member emerged from the outside, dressed in rain gear. The man took his drenched hat off as Robert tossed him a large towel. "Are you alright?"
"Aaah, fine, thanks. Listen, the Captain says it's a Category 2. He's suggesting we head back!"
"Good idea!"
Olivia Queen walked into the room dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans. "Hey dad, what's up?"
"We've got a storm. A big one."
"We in trouble?" Olivia asked as Sara Lance emerged dressed in a sexy qipao dress and holding a wine bottle in her left hand.
"One of us certainly is."
Olivia laughed and turned to Sara. "Hey Olive? Where do you keep the wine opener on this boat?"
"I'll be right there Peach."
Sara blew her a kiss and made her way back to their room.
Robert shook his head and patted her on the back. "Honey...I respect your life choices, I do...but, this is not going to end well. For them or you."
"Dad, it's cool, it already has." Oliva laughed and returned to Sara before spinning around and walking backwards. "You just focus on getting us home. You've got this dad!"

Olivia hurried back to her room and looked around for Sara who surprised her from behind and slapped Olivia's ass. Olivia laughed and turned around and grabbed her and the two spun around and jumped down on the bed. Olivia puled Sara close and they kissed. The two continued to make out until they were interrupted by a loud blast of thunder.

Sara pulled back. "...1, 2, 3. It’s getting closer!" Sara sat up, worry clear on her face.

Olive scoffed. "Well..that’s not very scientific.
"And what would an Ivy League Dropout know about weatherology?" Sara laughed.
"Oh I know science, girl. I know....fermentation." Olivia leaned close and started kissing her neck. "I know...biology." She started rubbing her thigh.
Sara laughed and squeezed. "Oooohh Laurel is soooo going to kill me!"
"Hey. Hey, hey, heeeyyyy." She held a finger to Sara's lips. "She is never going to find out. Alright? Now come on, let's party." She gave Sara a playful shove onto the bed. Sara laughed as they started up again. "Just trust me sugar, we.are.going.to.be..." Olivia continued kissing her between words until they were interrupted by an explosion within the boat causing it to flip and the wall to break open as water rushed into the cabin. The explosion threw both of them to opposite sides of the room. "AAAAGGGH!" Olivia screamed out as she slammed into a wall and fell onto the floor again. She coughed as she pushed herself up, her head was swimming. "S-Sara?!"
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
"SARA? SARA!" Olivia looked up as she saw Sara being sucked out into the icy cold water. "NNNOOOOO!" Olivia pushed herself up to her feet and rushed after her. She didn't care about the water or the cold or anything. She had to help her. She had to save her! "SARA!"
"OLIIIIIVVVVEEE!"
Olivia Queen ran into the water and dived in after her. Darkness surrounded her.

Olivia burst free from the water, caughing and hacking as she looked around for her. "SARA? SARA!" A wave crashed over her and pushed her back into the water. Olivia struggled against the water until she was able to break to the surface again. "SSSSAAAARRRAAAAAAA!" She screamed out as loud as she could manage.

"OLIVIA!"
She turned around to see her father and a crew member on board of a lifeboat. "D-DAD?!"
"Olivia! GET ON!" He threw her a rope. Olivia grabbed the rope and pulled herself onto the lifeboat, trembling and shivering from the water. "DAD! SARA! SARA!"
"Olivia I'm sorry!"
"No. Nononono! NO! She's out there!"
"No. I'm sorry. She's gone. She's gone."
"No. NO SHE'S NOT! SARA!"

"Olive. Olive! OLIVE WAKE UP!"

NOW

Olivia's eyes snapped open and on instinct she grabbed and flipped her mother to the ground and put her hand on her mother's throat, her eyes wide and wild, her breathing rapid.
"OLIVIA STOP!" Walter shouted at her.
"W-Walter? Wha? What? MOM!" She pulled her hand away and backed away across the floor, looking around frantically as the rain poured in on her from the open window. "M-Mom. Mom I-I'm sorry...I...I..." She hugged herself, fighting back tears.
Moria coughed as Walter picked her up. "It's okay...it's okay honey...you're home now, alright? You're home. You're safe. It's okay."

One Day Later...

Laurel and her close friend Marie-Hélène Berengar were crushing pills onto Thea's desk before slipping it into a baggie just as Oliver is interrupted. They hide the baggie and pills. Thea smiles. "Sup Ollie?"

"Oh wow. I have not heard that in forever....Speedy."

Thea smiled at the old nickname. "Worst.Nickname.Ever!" She said in a cheesy, Comic Book Guy voice.

"Oh really? And just who was it always chasing after me as a kid?" She retorted with a smile on her face.

"Hey, see you at school 'Speedy'." Her friend laughed and headed out.

Thea shook her head. "So what's up?"

"I brought back a gift."

"You came back...from a deserted island...with a souvenir?"

"To be more precise.." She reached into her back pocket and pulled a necklace. "It's a Buddhist Hozen which symbolizes reconnecting. I...found it and I kept it with me for five years, just hoping that it would work. That it would bring me back to you." She held it out to Thea who gratefully accepted.

"Five years...Olivia...how on Earth did you keep track of this for that long?"

"It was not easy. Sometimes I almost lost it."

Thea put on the necklace. "How do I look?"

"Amazing."

"A ro-ock! That is sweet! You know, I kinda want one of those shirts that says 'My friend was a castaway, and all I got was this crappy t-shirt'."

"Stay out of trouble."

"You too Speedy." The sisters hugged and Thea ran off.

Tommy shook his head. "Have you...noticed how hot your sister's gotten?"

Olivia glared at him.

"Because I certainly have not. No sir. Come on, let's ride."

They drove through the city in his Benz.

"Your funeral blew."

"Did you get lucky?"

"Fish in a barrel. They were so sad…"

Oliver: No.

"And huggy. And I am counting on another target rich environment for your welcome home bash."

"At my what?"

"Come on girl, you came back from the dead. This calls for a party. You tell me where and when. I’ll take care of everything." They drove slowly through a poor, run down neighborhood. People were living on the streets here. Huddling together, eating scraps of food. Some of them desperately chugging down what booze they had. Tommy shook his head sadly.
"And this city’s gone to crap. Your dad sold his factory just in time. And why’d you want to drive through this neighborhood anyway?"

Olivia turned to look at her father's run down factory. "No reason."

"So what’d you miss the most, steaks at the palm, drinks at the station, meaningless sex?"

"...Laurel." She said sadly.

"..Everyone is happy you’re alive. You want to see the one person who isn’t?"

"I..have apologies to make."

CNRI OFFICE!

Johanna ran up to Laurel holding a sheet of paper.
"Laurel, I just got this from Hunt’s lawyers. They filed a change of venue. We are now in front of Judge Grell."

"..Hunt funded Grell’s re-election campaign."

"Mm-hmm."

"He’s got Grell in his back-pocket doesn't he?"

"You know, it’s fun being your friend. I get to say “I told you so” a lot."

"No. Adam Hunt is not smarter than we are."

"Nooooo, he’s just richer and willing to commit multiple felonies!"

"We don’t need to go outside the law…"

"“to find justice.” Your dad’s favorite jingle."

"He can try what dirty tricks he wants. We will win this."

"Hello, Laurel."

Laurel dropped her papers. "Olive."

The two walked quietly outside.

"I see you went to Law School. Just like you always said."

"Yeah, dad's really proud."

"Hey, ah, listen, ummm...Adam Hunt’s a heavy hitter. You sure you want to get in the ring with him?"

"Five years and you want to talk about Adam Hunt?!"

"No. Not really. Just...trying to break ice."

"What do you want Olive?"

"To apologize. It was my fault. I wanted to ask you not to blame her."

"For what?" Laurel glared at Olivia Queen and got in her face. "For-for Falling under your spell? How could I possibly blame her for doing the same things that I did?"

"I never meant to…"

"She was my sister! I couldn’t be angry because she was dead! I couldn’t grieve because I was so angry. That’s what happens when your sister dies while screwing your girlfriend! We buried an empty coffin…because her body was at the bottom of the ocean where you left her! It should have been you."

"I know that it’s too late to say this, but I’m sorry."

"Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry, too. I’d hoped that you’d rot in hell a whole lot longer than 5 years. How did you think that was gonna go, Tommy?"

"...About like that."

Laurel glared at them both before turning around and going back to work. "I have work to do. So stay out of my way!"

Olivia watched her and then turned around and walked back to the car with Tommy."

"Are you alright?"

"Fine, you?"

"Good, ok, so we took care of that. Good call. Now we can make up for lost time. If you’re not too sick of fish, I suggest we find some leggy models and eat Sushi all day. What do you say?"

Suddenly a van drove up right behind them, nearly running them down before the two friends dived out of the way. "What the hell are you doing?!"

In response, a few thugs in hoods jumped out of the van wearing red skull masks jumped out of the van. The men were wielding guns.

"HEY! HEY WAIT A SECOND!"

The men fired on the two, taking Tommy right out with tranquilizers.

"TOMMY!" Olivia rushed over to him only to be shot by a trang in the neck. She fell to the ground. As she was fighting to stay conscious, a man ran over to see what was going on. "H-Hey! HEY!"

One of the men turned around and fired an actual gun on the civilian, shooting him dead. He said something to his friends and they grabbed Olivia and Tommy...

THEN

As the three rested on the lifeboat, a man, Gus, lit up a fluorescent light above the boat, hoping, praying, that somebody...anybody, would see them.

Robert gave Oliver a bottle of water to drink.

"Here, honey. Drink."

"What the hell are you doing?!" Gus demanded. That’s all we’ve got!"

"If anybody’s making it off this boat, it’s going to be my little girl!" Richard said firmly before turning his attention back to Olivia. He hugged his daughter close and closed his eyes. "I’m so sorry. I thought I’d have more time. I’m not the man you think I am. I didn’t build our city. I failed it. And I wasn’t the only one."

NOW

"Queeeen....Queeeeen. WAKE UP!" A hood was yanked off of her head and a bright light was shined on her face as the hooded thug looked at her. She blinked a few times and looked down, relieved to see she was still clothed. "HEY!" The thug grabbed her by the hair and slapped Olivia across the face. She ignored it and checked on Tommy. He was alive but still out of it. Good, that would make things easier. "Focus b-ch! Here's the deal: I ask the questions, you give me anwers. Now talk!" He jabbed a stun gun into her side. "Hnnngggh."

"Queen: Did your father survive that accident? Did he make it to the island? Did he tell you anything?" The thug jabbed the stun gun into her side again.

"Yes, he did."

The thug tilted his head. "And what did he tell you, your highness?"

"He told me to kill scum like you." She smirked.

The thugs burst out laughing. "You think we're scared of one little girl zip tied to a-"

Olivia revealed her hands.

"Oh shit."

more_horiz
To quote Cordelia Chase.

To The Thug: "You are so gonna get your ass kicked!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
To quote Cordelia Chase.

To The Thug: "You are so gonna get your ass kicked!"

Oh so much!

Thoughts on the rest of the update?

I also responded to the DBZ one and in Batman.

more_horiz
Quite an emotional encounter between Olivia and Laurel. Surprisingly enough I can see it on Laurel's side alot more than the canon version. Especially as she still lacks a sister to be reunited with.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Quite an emotional encounter between Olivia and Laurel. Surprisingly enough I can see it on Laurel's side alot more than the canon version. Especially as she still lacks a sister to be reunited with.

Exactly my point. I wanted to show that what they did was seriously wrong and just how much it hurt her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Once she finally set her sister back down, Olivia took a tour of her own home. It was strange. She felt like she was seeing it for the first time. She was a stranger in her own house. Everything just felt alien to her. Olivia saw old chairs she used to sit in and didn't remember them at all. She ran her hands along a couch as if it was her first time seeing it. Eventually, she walked into her bedroom again.
http://www.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Fancy-and-Romantic-hotel-room-288216280
"Oh mom...you really didn't change a thing did you?" Olivia dropped her bags and walked around her room, turning around in a circle. She permitted herself to laugh in joy and happiness. Olivia spun around and then flopped on the bed. "...I have missed this bed.I could stay right here, right in this spot, like this forver. Just like this."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upO_YcV7qes
Thea sat down next to her sister. "No more sleeping on the ground for you, sis. From now on, it's only the best for you. Welcome back to luxury!"
Olivia laughed and sat up and high-fived her. "Thanks sis."
They hugged again. It took Olivia a few moments to bring herself to let go. "I've missed you."
"Right back at you."
Olivia turned to her mother and Walter. "Mom, Steele, thank you both."
"Welcome home sweetheart."
"Alright, so, I think I'm just gonna take a nice nap before dinner. I have some changing to do anyway."
"Cool, we'll see you sis, we'll be making your old favorites." Thea hopped off the bed and closed the curtains. "I am so breaking out my fancy dress for this."
"Which one?"
"The one mom hates." Thea laughed.
"Remind me to sell that."
"I'll buy another one."
"Then I'll sell that one too."
Olivia laughed. "I'm home."

After repeating the list to herself again, Olivia fell asleep.

A few hours passed before she woke up again and did some stretching before stepping into the shower.
It felt good to be in her home shower again. Better than anything she felt in five years. She'd completely forgotten how could even just this could feel for her. Once the shower ended, Olivia stepped out to the bathroom, drying herself off with a towel. Olivia wiped away some of the smoke from a mirror and looked at herself.

After 5 years, everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable. The face I see in the mirror is a stranger. The beautiful, naive party girl I used to be has vanished completely. In her place is a scarred, battle hardened warrior on a mission: To avenge my father and save my city from the corruption pulling it down into ruin. No matter what, I will accomplish my goals and save this city.

Olivia put a robe around her muscular, scarred body and finished drying off. She stepped out into her bedroom and walked over to the closet to look for clothes. The first thing she discovered after trying on her clothes was that they didn't fit quite as well as they used to. They were for a party girl, not a soldier.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/196258496232665710/
Olivia finally managed to get a suit on and posed in front of the mirror. It was almost like old times.

A knock on the door. "Come on in!"

She turned around and saw her best friend walk through the door.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/150237337541669475/
"What'd I tell you Olive? Yacht's suck."

Now, having been through five years of hell and greeted with her BFF, Olivia reacted with all of the grace and tact one would expect.
Green Arrow - Page 2 Lrt0G3P

"TOMMY!"
"Nnnggh...Hi. Hi Olive...air."
She released her hug on him. "Missed you buddy."
Tommy Merlyn smiled and nodded. "Back at you...you've been...working out."
"Well, didn't have much else to do on the island. But enough about me, come on, tell me what I've missed."
"Oh God, what haven't you missed?" Tommy smiled and slapped her on the back as they walked.

Not long after, they were sitting with the Queens around the dinner table.

"Ok. What else did you miss? Super bowl winners… Giants, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Giants again. The president punched out a terrorist, that was cool. Oh, and “Lost,” they were all dead…I think...aaaand Marvel got rebooted."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, it was crazy."

"What was it like there?" Thea asked abruptly.

"Where?"

"You know."

"Cold. Windy. Stormy. I had to learn to do my own fishing, that was an experience. You have no idea how many got away from me." Olivia laughed it off. "Like, seriously, I could've sworn they were mocking me."

The family had a laugh as Olivia continued her story, leaving out ALL of the bad stuff, and gesturing wildly with her arms. While she was doing so, Risa tripped while carrying pears over to them. Olivia quickly caught her and the tray of pears and smiled. "Yo."

"мне очень жаль!" Risa apologized.

"хорошо не волнуйтесь об этом." Olivia assured her to the surprise of everyone.

"Olivia?"
"Dame, you speak Russian?"
"I didn't know you took Russian in College Oliver."
"Yeah, well, today is full of surprises."
Walter and Moria reached over and held one another's hands.
"Oliver…Walter and I are married, and I don’t want you to think that either one of us did anything to disrespect your father."
"We both believed that Robert, like you, was, uh, well, gone."
Olivia looked visibly pained by this news but she soon covered it up. "It's fine." She assured them. "Hey, come on now guys, this is a celebration! Let's have some fun! Risa, join in, you're family too!" Olivia held up her drink. "It's good to be back guys!"

The mood brightened up again and the party got back into full swing. Night came and a storm started up.

Olivia washed up and tried to sleep as the storm got worse.

THEN

Robert Queen looked at the radar as the ship's radar beeped as the storm started getting worse.

A crew member emerged from the outside, dressed in rain gear. The man took his drenched hat off as Robert tossed him a large towel. "Are you alright?"
"Aaah, fine, thanks. Listen, the Captain says it's a Category 2. He's suggesting we head back!"
"Good idea!"
Olivia Queen walked into the room dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans. "Hey dad, what's up?"
"We've got a storm. A big one."
"We in trouble?" Olivia asked as Sara Lance emerged dressed in a sexy qipao dress and holding a wine bottle in her left hand.
"One of us certainly is."
Olivia laughed and turned to Sara. "Hey Olive? Where do you keep the wine opener on this boat?"
"I'll be right there Peach."
Sara blew her a kiss and made her way back to their room.
Robert shook his head and patted her on the back. "Honey...I respect your life choices, I do...but, this is not going to end well. For them or you."
"Dad, it's cool, it already has." Oliva laughed and returned to Sara before spinning around and walking backwards. "You just focus on getting us home. You've got this dad!"

Olivia hurried back to her room and looked around for Sara who surprised her from behind and slapped Olivia's ass. Olivia laughed and turned around and grabbed her and the two spun around and jumped down on the bed. Olivia puled Sara close and they kissed. The two continued to make out until they were interrupted by a loud blast of thunder.

Sara pulled back. "...1, 2, 3. It’s getting closer!" Sara sat up, worry clear on her face.

Olive scoffed. "Well..that’s not very scientific.
"And what would an Ivy League Dropout know about weatherology?" Sara laughed.
"Oh I know science, girl. I know....fermentation." Olivia leaned close and started kissing her neck. "I know...biology." She started rubbing her thigh.
Sara laughed and squeezed. "Oooohh Laurel is soooo going to kill me!"
"Hey. Hey, hey, heeeyyyy." She held a finger to Sara's lips. "She is never going to find out. Alright? Now come on, let's party." She gave Sara a playful shove onto the bed. Sara laughed as they started up again. "Just trust me sugar, we.are.going.to.be..." Olivia continued kissing her between words until they were interrupted by an explosion within the boat causing it to flip and the wall to break open as water rushed into the cabin. The explosion threw both of them to opposite sides of the room. "AAAAGGGH!" Olivia screamed out as she slammed into a wall and fell onto the floor again. She coughed as she pushed herself up, her head was swimming. "S-Sara?!"
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
"SARA? SARA!" Olivia looked up as she saw Sara being sucked out into the icy cold water. "NNNOOOOO!" Olivia pushed herself up to her feet and rushed after her. She didn't care about the water or the cold or anything. She had to help her. She had to save her! "SARA!"
"OLIIIIIVVVVEEE!"
Olivia Queen ran into the water and dived in after her. Darkness surrounded her.

Olivia burst free from the water, caughing and hacking as she looked around for her. "SARA? SARA!" A wave crashed over her and pushed her back into the water. Olivia struggled against the water until she was able to break to the surface again. "SSSSAAAARRRAAAAAAA!" She screamed out as loud as she could manage.

"OLIVIA!"
She turned around to see her father and a crew member on board of a lifeboat. "D-DAD?!"
"Olivia! GET ON!" He threw her a rope. Olivia grabbed the rope and pulled herself onto the lifeboat, trembling and shivering from the water. "DAD! SARA! SARA!"
"Olivia I'm sorry!"
"No. Nononono! NO! She's out there!"
"No. I'm sorry. She's gone. She's gone."
"No. NO SHE'S NOT! SARA!"

"Olive. Olive! OLIVE WAKE UP!"

NOW

Olivia's eyes snapped open and on instinct she grabbed and flipped her mother to the ground and put her hand on her mother's throat, her eyes wide and wild, her breathing rapid.
"OLIVIA STOP!" Walter shouted at her.
"W-Walter? Wha? What? MOM!" She pulled her hand away and backed away across the floor, looking around frantically as the rain poured in on her from the open window. "M-Mom. Mom I-I'm sorry...I...I..." She hugged herself, fighting back tears.
Moria coughed as Walter picked her up. "It's okay...it's okay honey...you're home now, alright? You're home. You're safe. It's okay."

One Day Later...

Laurel and her close friend Marie-Hélène Berengar were crushing pills onto Thea's desk before slipping it into a baggie just as Oliver is interrupted. They hide the baggie and pills. Thea smiles. "Sup Ollie?"

"Oh wow. I have not heard that in forever....Speedy."

Thea smiled at the old nickname. "Worst.Nickname.Ever!" She said in a cheesy, Comic Book Guy voice.

"Oh really? And just who was it always chasing after me as a kid?" She retorted with a smile on her face.

"Hey, see you at school 'Speedy'." Her friend laughed and headed out.

Thea shook her head. "So what's up?"

"I brought back a gift."

"You came back...from a deserted island...with a souvenir?"

"To be more precise.." She reached into her back pocket and pulled a necklace. "It's a Buddhist Hozen which symbolizes reconnecting. I...found it and I kept it with me for five years, just hoping that it would work. That it would bring me back to you." She held it out to Thea who gratefully accepted.

"Five years...Olivia...how on Earth did you keep track of this for that long?"

"It was not easy. Sometimes I almost lost it."

Thea put on the necklace. "How do I look?"

"Amazing."

"A ro-ock! That is sweet! You know, I kinda want one of those shirts that says 'My friend was a castaway, and all I got was this crappy t-shirt'."

"Stay out of trouble."

"You too Speedy." The sisters hugged and Thea ran off.

Tommy shook his head. "Have you...noticed how hot your sister's gotten?"

Olivia glared at him.

"Because I certainly have not. No sir. Come on, let's ride."

They drove through the city in his Benz.

"Your funeral blew."

"Did you get lucky?"

"Fish in a barrel. They were so sad…"

Oliver: No.

"And huggy.  And I am counting on another target rich environment for your welcome home bash."

"At my what?"

"Come on girl, you came back from the dead. This calls for a party. You tell me where and when. I’ll take care of everything." They drove slowly through a poor, run down neighborhood. People were living on the streets here. Huddling together, eating scraps of food. Some of them desperately chugging down what booze they had. Tommy shook his head sadly.
"And this city’s gone to crap. Your dad sold his factory just in time. And why’d you want to drive through this neighborhood anyway?"

Olivia turned to look at her father's run down factory. "No reason."

"So what’d you miss the most, steaks at the palm, drinks at the station, meaningless sex?"

"...Laurel." She said sadly.

"..Everyone is happy you’re alive. You want to see the one person who isn’t?"

"I..have apologies to make."

CNRI OFFICE!

Johanna ran up to Laurel holding a sheet of paper.
"Laurel, I just got this from Hunt’s lawyers. They filed a change of venue. We are now in front of Judge Grell."

"..Hunt funded Grell’s re-election campaign."

"Mm-hmm."

"He’s got Grell in his back-pocket doesn't he?"

"You know, it’s fun being your friend. I get to say “I told you so” a lot."

"No. Adam Hunt is not smarter than we are."

"Nooooo, he’s just richer and willing to commit multiple felonies!"

"We don’t need to go outside the law…"

"“to find justice.” Your dad’s favorite jingle."

"He can try what dirty tricks he wants. We will win this."

"Hello, Laurel."

Laurel dropped her papers. "Olive."

The two walked quietly outside.

"I see you went to Law School. Just like you always said."

"Yeah, dad's really proud."

"Hey, ah, listen, ummm...Adam Hunt’s a heavy hitter. You sure you want to get in the ring with him?"

"Five years and you want to talk about Adam Hunt?!"

"No. Not really. Just...trying to break ice."

"What do you want Olive?"

"To apologize. It was my fault. I wanted to ask you not to blame her."

"For what?" Laurel glared at Olivia Queen and got in her face. "For-for Falling under your spell? How could I possibly blame her for doing the same things that I did?"

"I never meant to…"

"She was my sister! I couldn’t be angry because she was dead! I couldn’t grieve because I was so angry. That’s what happens when your sister dies while screwing your girlfriend! We buried an empty coffin…because her body was at the bottom of the ocean where you left her! It should have been you."

"I know that it’s too late to say this, but I’m sorry."

"Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry, too. I’d hoped that you’d rot in hell a whole lot longer than 5 years. How did you think that was gonna go, Tommy?"

"...About like that."

Laurel glared at them both before turning around and going back to work. "I have work to do. So stay out of my way!"

Olivia watched her and then turned around and walked back to the car with Tommy."

"Are you alright?"

"Fine, you?"

"Good, ok, so we took care of that. Good call. Now we can make up for lost time. If you’re not too sick of fish, I suggest we find some leggy models and eat Sushi all day. What do you say?"

Suddenly a van drove up right behind them, nearly running them down before the two friends dived out of the way. "What the hell are you doing?!"

In response, a few thugs in hoods jumped out of the van wearing red skull masks jumped out of the van. The men were wielding guns.

"HEY! HEY WAIT A SECOND!"

The men fired on the two, taking Tommy right out with tranquilizers.

"TOMMY!" Olivia rushed over to him only to be shot by a trang in the neck. She fell to the ground. As she was fighting to stay conscious, a man ran over to see what was going on. "H-Hey! HEY!"

One of the men turned around and fired an actual gun on the civilian, shooting him dead. He said something to his friends and they grabbed Olivia and Tommy...

THEN

As the three rested on the lifeboat, a man, Gus, lit up a fluorescent light above the boat, hoping, praying, that somebody...anybody, would see them.

Robert gave Oliver a bottle of water to drink.

"Here, honey. Drink."

"What the hell are you doing?!" Gus demanded. That’s all we’ve got!"

"If anybody’s making it off this boat, it’s going to be my little girl!" Richard said firmly before turning his attention back to Olivia. He hugged his daughter close and closed his eyes. "I’m so sorry. I thought I’d have more time. I’m not the man you think I am. I didn’t build our city. I failed it. And I wasn’t the only one."

NOW

"Queeeen....Queeeeen. WAKE UP!" A hood was yanked off of her head and a bright light was shined on her face as the hooded thug looked at her. She blinked a few times and looked down, relieved to see she was still clothed. "HEY!" The thug grabbed her by the hair and slapped Olivia across the face. She ignored it and checked on Tommy. He was alive but still out of it. Good, that would make things easier. "Focus b-ch! Here's the deal: I ask the questions, you give me anwers. Now talk!" He jabbed a stun gun into her side. "Hnnngggh."

"Queen: Did your father survive that accident? Did he make it to the island? Did he tell you anything?" The thug jabbed the stun gun into her side again.

"Yes, he did."

The thug tilted his head. "And what did he tell you, your highness?"

"He told me to kill scum like you." She smirked.

The thugs burst out laughing. "You think we're scared of one little girl zip tied to a-"

Olivia revealed her hands.

"Oh shit."

Olivia lunged for the first thug, grabbed his wrist to prevent him from tazing her again and she quickly hammered him three times in the throat. As blood dribbled out of his mouth beneath the mask, Olivia shoved him aside and rushed down the second thug. She jumped in the air, kneed him in the face, landed and spun him around just as the third thug was firing his gun. Bullets riddled the second thug's body as Olivia held him out in front of her as a shield. Once the thug stopped shooting, Olivia shoved the thug away and started towards the third thug. He turned and ran and Olivia took a few seconds to check Tommy's pulse. He was alive and just starting to wake up. Olivia smiled and raced after the third thug, catching up quickly. The thug turned and fired on Olivia but she was no longer there, having jumped up to higher ground. The thug ran outside, racing along rooftops with Olivia in pursuit. The thug turned and fired again so Olivia dodged his aim, jumped down to a lower roof, slid down another one and continued after her prey.
The thug ran inside of an old warehouse and turned to fire on Olivia but could only see her shadow as Olivia ran through the upper level, jumped down, grabbed onto a chain, swung towards a wall, kicked off of it and flew back towards the thug and drop kicked him in the face, breaking through his mask and sending the thug skidding several feet backwards. Olivia let go of the chain and landed next to the thug, kicked his gun away, grabbed him by the throat and turned him around and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"You killed that man!" Olivia hissed at him.
"Ggghhkkk...gaaacckk...p-please...you...don't have to-"
"Yes I do. Nobody can know my secret." With that, Olivia snapped the thug's neck and kicked him to the floor. She dusted off her clothes and hurried back to where Tommy was, figuring he would be awake by now.

more_horiz
THE SUIT
Green Arrow - Page 2 Arrowmask2
Green Arrow - Page 2 Arrowettedark
Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
THE SUIT
Green Arrow - Page 2 Arrowmask2
Green Arrow - Page 2 Arrowettedark
Cool

Green Arrow - Page 2 Imageedit_4_8668088536
Green Arrow - Page 2 Anarrowette
Finalized Suit. Cool

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Out of fire and ashes Olivia Queen is reborn!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Out of fire and ashes Olivia Queen is reborn!

Exactly! Laughing

I was wondering if she was too broad shouldered, but with the muscles for the character, I think it's fine. Wink

more_horiz
Olivia woke up Tommy and carried him outside. "Hey, hey buddy. Come on, get some air, that's it, breath in and out, in and out, reelaax...and don't look behind you."
"Huh? Wh-why?"
"Well...the bad guys are dead."
"The bad guys?"
"The skull masks."
It all came back to Tommy. "That's right! The assholes! Where are they? What happened?"
"Easy man, easy, easy. Their dead, we're fine, a green hood saved us."
"A green...hood?"
"Yeah, some crazy person in green ran inside and took them out. I saw the whole thing!"

"Seriously?" Quentin Lance asked Olivia as he slapped down the sketch that Olivia had provided. "One man in green ran inside, took out three armed men and saved your life? Who do you know, that would go that far out of their way for you?"
"Good Samaritan I guess. Or Robin Hood."
"That right? And what about Mr.Merlyn, did you see Robin Hood too?"
"I...was kinda out of it, everything was blurry and spinning for me. Sorry."
"Finally back from vacation and already somebody is gunning for you eh Olive?"
"Could you identify the men?" Moria asked.
Lance shook his head. "Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons. These guys were pros. Might be related to the Scarlet Skulls..."
"Who?"
"An up and coming gang of thugs. Small time. This is out of their paygrade...probably figured your family would pay a King's ransom to have you back."
"Is there anything else Detective Lance?"
"If you are able to think of anything else, let me know."
"I will sir. It's good seeing you again."
"Just like old times, eh Olive?" He glared at her. "Well. Have a good day Miss Queen." Lance packed up and walked towards the door. After a few moments, Olivia Queen turned and followed him. "Quentin wait!"
"Is it about the case?"
"No..it's about S-"
"I don't want to hear it." Quentin said firmly and turned and left.
"That went well."
"Tommy."
"What happened...wasn't your fault.
"Yes it is. I asked her out on the boat with me. What happened was entirely my fault."
"Olive you couldn't have known what would happen on that ship."
"That doesn't change anything...but...you know, thanks man."
"What are friends for?" Tommy and Olivia hugged. "I'm going to head home. Who knows? Dad might actually be worried."
"Tell him I said hello."
"I will. Be safe Olive-Branch."
"Back at you Tommy-Gunn."
They fist bumped and Tommy walked to his car and drove home.
Moria watched the two interact before turning and walking upstairs.

Olivia borrowed a book from Thea's shelf: Game Of Thrones, to read while she planned out her next move. It didn't take her long to get sucked in. Olivia had to admit, she desired to see harm done to Joffrey.
She was interrupted when Raisa entred with a lunch tray. She laughed at the scene. "You really are different. You're reading."
Olivia laughed and put a bookmark in place. "Oh I have missed you."
"No kitchen on the island?" Raisa joked as she set the tray down.
Olivia hugged her. "No friends either."
"Aaaah, you are a good girl."
"For a long time, I wasn't. But I'm different now: I want to be better, to be the person you always believed I could be. I have apologies to make and wrongs to right, and for starters: I'm giving you a raise."
"Oh you don't have to do that."
"But I want to. You've been putting up with my insanity for years. It's high time you got rewarded for it. Come on, sit, let's catch up."
The two got to talking and had a good laugh about what was going on in the city and recent events.

After a few hours of hanging out together, Olivia decided to leave and get to work. Just as she was leaving, she was stopped by Moria and a sunglasses wearing man.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/473792823272816339/
"Hello again Diggle."
"I'm glad you remember each other Olivia because he will be accompanying you from now on as both a chauffeur and your bodyguard."
Olivia laughed. "Come on mom, I'm a little old for an armed babysitter."
"I know, but I need this. Please honey."
Olivia smiled. "Alright mom, for you." She hugged her mom goodbye and got into the armored limo with Diggle. Olivia kicked up her feet.

"Soo...can I call you Dig?"
"If you like."

After awhile of driving, Olivia spotted where she needed to go and quickly came up with a distraction for Diggle.

"So what's your story? Are you an ex-military?

"Yes, ma'am." Diggle said proudly. "105th airborne of of Kandahar, retired. Been in the private sector a little more than 4 years now. I don’t want there to be any confusion, Mr. Queen. My ability to keep you from harm will outweigh your comfort. Do we have an agreement?"

Being perfectly honest here, the abduction was indeed unexpected. It forced me to move up my plans, but what I told the police was true. The hooded vigilante was there in that warehouse, and she’s just getting started.

No response came as Olivia made her move. "Ma'am!" The car opened and closed as she vanished, moving like a blur down the street. Diggle slammed on the breaks and turned around. "OLIVIA!" He yelled out as he now saw that she was gone.
Olivia quickly walked through the slums until she found her father's old factory and cleared the fence with a running jump. Olivia flipped in the air and landed on her feet. She entered the formerly abandoned factory and got to work in setting up her lair in between gearing up and training her body for the fight to come.

While she was training, Olivia had a television set up that spoke about the lawsuit regarding Adam Hunt.

Television Anchorman: The suit alleges that Hunt committed multiple acts of fraud and theft against the city’s underprivileged. Laurel Lance, an attorney for the city necessary…

Adam Hunt…his crimes go deeper than fraud and theft, but he’s been able to bully, bribe, or kill anyone who’s gotten into his way. He hasn’t met me yet.

An enraged businessman storms through an underground parking garage towards his car, he is flanked by his bodyguards.

He's wearing a smooth shirt and buttoned it up fully to support the graceful bowtie he's wearing. On top of the shirt he's wearing a sleek vest with 5 buttons, it has a a fairly deep v-line, which causes the vest to line up perfectly with the jacket's v-line when it's button up. The jacket is a perfectly tailored fit for him. It has an elaborate houndstooth pattern which gives the suit a sporty, yet stylish look. The 4 buttons of his double breasted jacket are all buttoned up, it's the best way to wear a jacket like this after all. The jacket is the same length all around, it has a vent at the back, there are two pockets on one side and one pocket on the other and there's a breast pocket which contains a pocket watch. He's wearing pants which have the same pattern as the jacket, but a different, complementary color and they perfectly complement his shoes. He's wearing a stylish pair of longwing bluchers. To top it all of he's wearing a stylish belt, which can be accompanied by a watch and a tie clip.

Gray, shaggy hair is pulled back to reveal a lean, menacing face. Bulging blue eyes, set rooted within their sockets, watch lovingly over the ancestors they've felt disconnected from for so long.
A knife wound from his youth has left a mark reaching from just under the left eye , running towards the other eye and ending on his left cheekbone leaves a stinging memory of a violent past.

The is the face of Adam Hunt, a ruthless businessman willing to do whatever it takes to squash those who stand in his way. He stands tall among others, despite his heavy frame.

Adam snapped his fingers. "You." He gestured to one of his men. "Remind Grell that I put him on the bench and I can take him off of it. He does things my way or I turn him into a cautionary tale!"

"Yes sir, Mr. Hunt!"

He gestured to another man who quickly lit a cigar for him. Adam took a drag off of it and blew smoke. "And this attorney...this...Laurel Lance…you said she wasn’t gonna be a problem anymore. I told you to fix that situation." Hunt paused and turned to his left hand man. "Reunite Miss Lance with her sister, okay?"

"Yes Sir!" The Left Hand said and left.

Hunt resumed walking to the car when the lights broke overhead.

Hunt looked around. "THE HELL?!"

Something whizzed past him, took off the tip of his cigar and stabbed into one of his men. Hunt's cigar fell out of his mouth as two more arrows hit his remaining bodyguards soon after, downing them as well.

The remaining bodyguard fired an SMG left and right, spraying bullets that only hit the ground and pillars around them. "Sir! SIR GET IN THE CAR!"

"Hey!"

The bodyguard spun around by there was nobody there.

Something jumped on the car and fired an arrow, taking out the last bodyguard. "Missed me!"

The vigilante's voice was distorted making it impossible to discern who it was.

The vigilante flipped off of the car and threw a spinning kick at Adam Hunt, who blocked with his arms and retaliated with a few jabs and a haymaker. The Arrow easily dodged the punches and then spun around and smacked the back of his legs with her bow, causing Adam to yell in pain as he went down and the Arrow then kicked him to the floor, grabbed him by the shirt, dragged him up to his feet and kneed him in the chest, kicking Hunt up into the air. He landed several feet away and quickly scrambled up to his feet and pulled out a handgun and fired on her but Green Arrow dodged his aim and quickfired an arrow, shooting his gun out of his hand. He looked at it and turned his head just in time to eat a punch to the face from Green Arrow. The Vigilante pressed the attack, backing him up with jabs and a smack across the face from her bow and she turned around and kicked the side of his head. Adam Hunt was flung through the air and he smacked into a wall and fell on his back. As he was spitting on the floor and struggling to push himself up to his feet, Green Arrow walked right over to him and kicked the man onto his back again and put a foot on his chest and aimed an arrow at his face. "Adam Hunt: You Have Failed This City. I really should kill you for your sins right now. But I'm going to give you a chance to save yourself: You are going to transfer $40 million into Starling City bank account 1141 by 10 P.M. tomorrow night."
"W-what? What if...I don't?"
"Then I will tear through anything in my way and take it by force. Consider yourself warned Hunt." She took her foot off of him and vanished into the shadows.
Adam Hunt spat blood onto the floor. "Yeah? IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU'RE DEAD!" He screamed into the darkness. In response, an arrow flew from the darkness, went through the back window of his car, through the car and out of the windshield, across the parking lot and into a wall. Adam Hunt quickly backed against a wall.

more_horiz
Oh Olivia, everyone wanted a piece of the Royal Brat: And not in a good way Wink Olivia's a true professional, Adam never stood a chance. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh Olivia, everyone wanted a piece of the Royal Brat: And not in a good way Wink  Olivia's a true professional, Adam never stood a chance. Very Happy

Adam must be made of, like, granite or something though to be conscious after all of that. Laughing

Kinda funny that she's just grabbing books off of her sister's shelf like that. And that Thea is into Thrones. Razz

Arya FTW. cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Olivia woke up Tommy and carried him outside. "Hey, hey buddy. Come on, get some air, that's it, breath in and out, in and out, reelaax...and don't look behind you."
"Huh? Wh-why?"
"The bad guys?"
"The skull masks."
It all came back to Tommy. "That's right! The assholes! Where are they? What happened?"
"A green...hood?"
"Yeah, some crazy person in green ran inside and took them out. I saw the whole thing!"

"Seriously?" Quentin Lance asked Olivia as he slapped down the sketch that Olivia had provided. "One man in green ran inside, took out three armed men and saved your life? Who do you know, that would go that far out of their way for you?"
Lance shook his head. "Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons. These guys were pros. Might be related to the Scarlet Skulls..."
"Who?"
"An up and coming gang of thugs. Small time. This is out of their paygrade...probably figured your family would pay a King's ransom to have you back."
"Just like old times, eh Olive?" He glared at her. "Well. Have a good day Miss Queen." Lance packed up and walked towards the door. After a few moments, Olivia Queen turned and followed him. "Quentin wait!"
"Is it about the case?"
"No..it's about S-"
"That went well."
"Tommy."
"Yes it is. I asked her out on the boat with me. What happened was entirely my fault."
"What are friends for?" Tommy and Olivia hugged. "I'm going to head home. Who knows? Dad might actually be worried."
"Tell him I said hello."

Olivia borrowed a book from Thea's shelf: Game Of Thrones, to read while she planned out her next move. It didn't take her long to get sucked in. Olivia had to admit, she desired to see harm done to Joffrey.
She was interrupted when Raisa entred with a lunch tray. She laughed at the scene. "You really are different. You're reading."
"For a long time, I wasn't. But I'm different now: I want to be better, to be the person you always believed I could be. I have apologies to make and wrongs to right, and for starters: I'm giving you a raise."
"But I want to. You've been putting up with my insanity for years. It's high time you got rewarded for it. Come on, sit, let's catch up."
The two got to talking and had a good laugh about what was going on in the city and recent events.

After a few hours of hanging out together, Olivia decided to leave and get to work. Just as she was leaving, she was stopped by Moria and a sunglasses wearing man.
"Hello again Diggle."
"I'm glad you remember each other Olivia because he will be accompanying you from now on as both a chauffeur and your bodyguard."
Olivia smiled. "Alright mom, for you." She hugged her mom goodbye and got into the armored limo with Diggle. Olivia kicked up her feet.

"If you like."

After awhile of driving, Olivia spotted where she needed to go and quickly came up with a distraction for Diggle.

"Yes, ma'am." Diggle said proudly. "105th airborne of of Kandahar, retired. Been in the private sector a little more than 4 years now. I don’t want there to be any confusion, Mr. Queen. My ability to keep you from harm will outweigh your comfort. Do we have an agreement?"

Being perfectly honest here, the abduction was indeed unexpected. It forced me to move up my plans, but what I told the police was true. The hooded vigilante was there in that warehouse, and she’s just getting started.

No response came as Olivia made her move. "Ma'am!" The car opened and closed as she vanished, moving like a blur down the street. Diggle slammed on the breaks and turned around. "OLIVIA!" He yelled out as he now saw that she was gone.
Olivia quickly walked through the slums until she found her father's old factory and cleared the fence with a running jump. Olivia flipped in the air and landed on her feet. She entered the formerly abandoned factory and got to work in setting up her lair in between gearing up and training her body for the fight to come.

While she was training, Olivia had a television set up that spoke about the lawsuit regarding Adam Hunt.

Television Anchorman: The suit alleges that Hunt committed multiple acts of fraud and theft against the city’s underprivileged. Laurel Lance, an attorney for the city necessary…

Adam Hunt…his crimes go deeper than fraud and theft, but he’s been able to bully, bribe, or kill anyone who’s gotten into his way. He hasn’t met me yet.

An enraged businessman storms through an underground parking garage towards his car, he is flanked by his bodyguards.

He's wearing a smooth shirt and buttoned it up fully to support the graceful bowtie he's wearing. On top of the shirt he's wearing a sleek vest with 5 buttons, it has a a fairly deep v-line, which causes the vest to line up perfectly with the jacket's v-line when it's button up. The jacket is a perfectly tailored fit for him. It has an elaborate houndstooth pattern which gives the suit a sporty, yet stylish look. The 4 buttons of his double breasted jacket are all buttoned up, it's the best way to wear a jacket like this after all. The jacket is the same length all around, it has a vent at the back, there are two pockets on one side and one pocket on the other and there's a breast pocket which contains a pocket watch. He's wearing pants which have the same pattern as the jacket, but a different, complementary color and they perfectly complement his shoes. He's wearing a stylish pair of longwing bluchers. To top it all of he's wearing a stylish belt, which can be accompanied by a watch and a tie clip.

Gray, shaggy hair is pulled back to reveal a lean, menacing face. Bulging blue eyes, set rooted within their sockets, watch lovingly over the ancestors they've felt disconnected from for so long.
A knife wound from his youth has left a mark reaching from just under the left eye , running towards the other eye and ending on his left cheekbone leaves a stinging memory of a violent past.

The is the face of Adam Hunt, a ruthless businessman willing to do whatever it takes to squash those who stand in his way. He stands tall among others, despite his heavy frame.

Adam snapped his fingers. "You." He gestured to one of his men. "Remind Grell that I put him on the bench and I can take him off of it. He does things my way or I turn him into a cautionary tale!"

"Yes sir, Mr. Hunt!"

He gestured to another man who quickly lit a cigar for him. Adam took a drag off of it and blew smoke. "And this attorney...this...Laurel Lance…you said she wasn’t gonna be a problem anymore. I told you to fix that situation." Hunt paused and turned to his left hand man. "Reunite Miss Lance with her sister, okay?"

Something whizzed past him, took off the tip of his cigar and stabbed into one of his men. Hunt's cigar fell out of his mouth as two more arrows hit his remaining bodyguards soon after, downing them as well.

The remaining bodyguard fired an SMG left and right, spraying bullets that only hit the ground and pillars around them. "Sir! SIR GET IN THE CAR!"

"Hey!"

Something jumped on the car and fired an arrow, taking out the last bodyguard. "Missed me!"

The vigilante flipped off of the car and threw a spinning kick at Adam Hunt, who blocked with his arms and retaliated with a few jabs and a haymaker. The Arrow easily dodged the punches and then spun around and smacked the back of his legs with her bow, causing Adam to yell in pain as he went down and the Arrow then kicked him to the floor, grabbed him by the shirt, dragged him up to his feet and kneed him in the chest, kicking Hunt up into the air. He landed several feet away and quickly scrambled up to his feet and pulled out a handgun and fired on her but Green Arrow dodged his aim and quickfired an arrow, shooting his gun out of his hand. He looked at it and turned his head just in time to eat a punch to the face from Green Arrow. The Vigilante pressed the attack, backing him up with jabs and a smack across the face from her bow and she turned around and kicked the side of his head. Adam Hunt was flung through the air and he smacked into a wall and fell on his back. As he was spitting on the floor and struggling to push himself up to his feet, Green Arrow walked right over to him and kicked the man onto his back again and put a foot on his chest and aimed an arrow at his face. "Adam Hunt: You Have Failed This City. I really should kill you for your sins right now. But I'm going to give you a chance to save yourself: You are going to transfer $40 million into Starling City bank account 1141 by 10 P.M. tomorrow night."
"Then I will tear through anything in my way and take it by force. Consider yourself warned Hunt." She took her foot off of him and vanished into the shadows.
Adam Hunt spat blood onto the floor. "Yeah? IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU'RE DEAD!" He screamed into the darkness. In response, an arrow flew from the darkness, went through the back window of his car, through the car and out of the windshield, across the parking lot and into a wall. Adam Hunt quickly backed against a wall.

"A psychopath. A freaking psycho-bitch in green, using a bow and arrow." Adam held an ice pack to his head as he sat down in the lobby with the police.

"A disturbed woman in green who thinks she's an archer, do I have that right?" Officer Soyon stifled a laugh.

"Let's keep this professional Officer. Just take his statement and we'll put out an APB on Robin Hood."

"I'm being serious here! This maniac put my men in the hospital! Nearly killed me!

"Alright, don't worry. We'll find her."

"Now listen detective." Hunt stood up and walked over to him, still holding the ice pack to his head. "Now listen up, hey, I’m not some grocer who got taken for his register. I go to the front of the line. Now he said he would be back here by 10 P.M. Make sure you’re here first. You can coordinate with my head of security, Mr Yongzheng

The detectives looked at him and the man smiled and offered his hand to Detective Lance. Lance shook his hand. "We'll catch this loony together detective."

"Oh of course, alright, thanks for your time."
Detective Hilton laughed. "It looks like her highness was telling the truth."
Lane scoffed at the idea. "Yeah. Well, there’s a first time for everything. Alright, let's make a plan. If Robin Hood tries to start something, we'll finish it."

Oh man that was fun.

Olivia finished stashing her gear, being careful in how she placed her bow. Olivia ran her fingers alongside it, thinking about everything the bow had been with her through.

Xīnzàng shèshǒu, tōnghuà jiéshù kǔnàn de.Heartstriker, Call of Ending Misery. This superior longbow has been remarkably constructed of a rare Brazilian walnut wood. Its string is made from first-class boar gut, it's a fairly uncommon material around these parts of the world. The limbs have been decorated with blade-like attachments and end in rounded curves shaped like wings. The handle is wrapped in soft hide and decorated with gilded decorations. The bulky quiver is made from soft hide and is supposed to be worn around the archer's back. The outer side has been decorated with armored plating, which protects it and makes it look more special than normal quivers, and seemingly glowing thread, which is just a means of showing off. In the hands of any archer this bow is capable of firing arrows up to 189 meters while still retaining lethal power. This bow has been my faithful companion for five years. And with it, I will save this city, and shoot down everyone who stands in my way. By now, Hunt has probably contacted Detective Lance. Knowing him, they'll be covering the outside, so I'll need to find an alternate route inside...I know I can use the window on the top floor for a quick escape via zip-line...got it, I'll use the window to get inside, go over their heads, get in, take the elevator up there. Take care of his men on the top floor, get the money, get out, get back to the party before anybody knows I'm gone. Perfect. Should be easy enough to get in and out of the party without anybody noticing me.

Hunt drank some booze to deal with the day he was having.
"Sir, should we still deal with the Lance girl?"
"...No, not yet, we'll see how well Detective Lance does. If we can eliminate the archer, we'll let this go. If not, then we play hardball."
"Understood sir. Our men are armed up. She's not getting in here."
Yongzheng tapped his foot on the floor. "Hey, do you think?"
"No, no way that cop brat has those kind of moves. She was way too tall."
"Fair enough."

more_horiz
Olivia already making the criminals take note; she's not the person to mess with Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Olivia already making the criminals take note; she's not the person to mess with Very Happy

Oh hell yeah man! cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Huh? Wh-why?"
"The bad guys?"
"The skull masks."
"A green...hood?"

"Who?"
"Is it about the case?"
"No..it's about S-"
"That went well."
"Tommy."
"Tell him I said hello."

"Hello again Diggle."

"If you like."

"Yes sir, Mr. Hunt!"

"Hey!"

"A psychopath. A freaking psycho-bitch in green, using a bow and arrow." Adam held an ice pack to his head as he sat down in the lobby with the police.

"A disturbed woman in green who thinks she's an archer, do I have that right?" Officer Soyon stifled a laugh.

"Let's keep this professional Officer. Just take his statement and we'll put out an APB on Robin Hood."

"I'm being serious here! This maniac put my men in the hospital! Nearly killed me!

"Alright, don't worry. We'll find her."

"Now listen detective." Hunt stood up and walked over to him, still holding the ice pack to his head. "Now listen up, hey, I’m not some grocer who got taken for his register. I go to the front of the line. Now he said he would be back here by 10 P.M. Make sure you’re here first. You can coordinate with my head of security, Mr Yongzheng

The detectives looked at him and the man smiled and offered his hand to Detective Lance. Lance shook his hand. "We'll catch this loony together detective."

"Oh of course, alright, thanks for your time."
Detective Hilton laughed. "It looks like her highness was telling the truth."
Lane scoffed at the idea. "Yeah. Well, there’s a first time for everything. Alright, let's make a plan. If Robin Hood tries to start something, we'll finish it."

Oh man that was fun.

Olivia finished stashing her gear, being careful in how she placed her bow. Olivia ran her fingers alongside it, thinking about everything the bow had been with her through.

Xīnzàng shèshǒu, tōnghuà jiéshù kǔnàn de.Heartstriker, Call of Ending Misery. This superior longbow has been remarkably constructed of a rare Brazilian walnut wood. Its string is made from first-class boar gut, it's a fairly uncommon material around these parts of the world. The limbs have been decorated with blade-like attachments and end in rounded curves shaped like wings. The handle is wrapped in soft hide and decorated with gilded decorations. The bulky quiver is made from soft hide and is supposed to be worn around the archer's back. The outer side has been decorated with armored plating, which protects it and makes it look more special than normal quivers, and seemingly glowing thread, which is just a means of showing off. In the hands of any archer this bow is capable of firing arrows up to 189 meters while still retaining lethal power. This bow has been my faithful companion for five years. And with it, I will save this city, and shoot down everyone who stands in my way. By now, Hunt has probably contacted Detective Lance. Knowing him, they'll be covering the outside, so I'll need to find an alternate route inside...I know I can use the window on the top floor for a quick escape via zip-line...got it, I'll use the window to get inside, go over their heads, get in, take the elevator up there. Take care of his men on the top floor, get the money, get out, get back to the party before anybody knows I'm gone. Perfect. Should be easy enough to get in and out of the party without anybody noticing me.

Hunt drank some booze to deal with the day he was having.
"Sir, should we still deal with the Lance girl?"
"...No, not yet, we'll see how well Detective Lance does. If we can eliminate the archer, we'll let this go. If not, then we play hardball."
"Understood sir. Our men are armed up. She's not getting in here."
Yongzheng tapped his foot on the floor. "Hey, do you think?"
"No, no way that cop brat has those kind of moves. She was way too tall."
"Fair enough."

Olivia returned to the mansion to go get changed for her party. On her way, she noticed a sports car driving away from the direction of the mansion. Olivia thought nothing of it for now and cleared the gate and walked inside. "Hey guys, I'm back!"
Raisa looked up from her vacuuming and gestured to the mat. Olivia gave a sheepish smile and wiped her feet. "How's that?"
She nodded and turned it off. "And how was your trip Miss Queen?"
"Refreshing. I feel...satisfied, like I'm ready to be me again."
"That's heartwarming. Where is Mr.Diggle?"
Olivia looked out the window to see him coming into the driveway. "Parking the car. Let him know I'll want to talk to him alright?"
"Of course."
"You're the best." Olivia went upstairs to get changed.
After showering, she chose an outfit.

She's wearing a clean shirt and left it unbuttoned at the top for a more casual look. On top of the shirt Olivia Queen is wearing a trendy vest with 6 buttons, it has a a fairly deep v-line, it's just narrow enough for the top to remain visible, adding another layer to the overal look of the suit. Even with her improved muscle mass, the suit fit her like a glove, a tailored glove. It has a subtle pinstripe pattern which gives the suit an elegant look. Next, the 3 buttons of her double breasted jacket are all buttoned up, she wants to look stylish after all. The jacket is slightly longer at the back, it has no vent, there's a single pocket on one side and there's a breast pocket which has been left empty. Olivia is now wearing pants which have a different style than the jacket, but they complement each other perfectly and they're a perfect match for his shoes. she's wearing a graceful pair of brogue derbies. To top it all of she's wearing a luxurious belt, which can be accompanied by cuff links and a scarf.
"I've still got it even after all this time." Olivia smiled and twirled in front of the mirror. "I am going to be turning heads at the club tonight!" Knocking on the door. "It's open." She turned to Diggle. "How do I look?"
"Like somebody who would dive out of a car." Diggle snarked. "Mind telling me where you were?"
"Sightseeing."
"Sightseeing?"
"Yeah, come on Digg, I've been gone for years. I had to see the city."
"Mmmm Hmmmm." Diggle walked over to her. "You won't be pulling any more houdini acts on me Miss Queen, because I am going to stick to you like Superglue. Now, how about some dinner before the party?"
"An early dinner. Well I skipped lunch out, so sure."
"Do you want to give your friend a call?"
"Sure."
"Gonna tell me how you got out of the car?"
"I...went through some stuff on that island."
Diggle patted her on the back. "You're not the only one who has been through hard times Miss Queen. Now, if you want somebody to talk to, I'm here. But don't think that means I will be letting you get away again."
"Fair enough. Hey, listen, at the party....I'm going to need a favor."
"A favor now?"
"It's crazy, I know but...it's...look, I'll tell you more on the way, but it's a precaution."
The two had some drinks and leftovers in the dining room. Olivia liked Diggle well enough, but she had a job to do tonight and she had a plan to ditch him tonight. But for now, they got along together.

After Olivia cleaned up, they left to go to the party.
Diggle locked the doors and kept an eye on Olivia the entire time.

I feel like the old me, going out partying like this. The lights shining in the sky, the crowded parking lots, the fancy cars, it's just like five years ago. But I have to remain focused. I made a promise and if Adam Hunt doesn't deliver on it, I'll take it all by force. I check my watch: 9:07 PM. 53 minutes left for Hunt to deliver. Tommy's waiting for me. We high five and descend the stairs.
"Hey! Hey all you party people! All me to present: OLIVIA QUEEN! LADY OF THE HOUR!" He yelled out. The club partyers cheered her name as the music kicked up and the party got into full swing. "Ladies! Ladies, ladies, ladies...please, let's give Olive the Starling City Welcome she deserves!"

Olivia wrapped her arms around a few women as she approached the center stage. She let go and climbed on up. "Thank you! Thank you very much everybody!" Olivia told them and took a shot. She downed it quickly. "Oh Tequila, how I have missed you!"

"OLIVE! OLIVE! OLIVE! OLIVE!"

Adam Hunt walked over to the window and looked outside. "What the hell is all that about?"
Mister Yongzheng shook his head. "It's a party for that girl who came back from the dead...Olivia Queen I think?"
Hunt rolled his eyes. "Make a note to have that place bought and bulldozed after tonight."
"Noted sir."

Quentin Lance rolled his eyes at the party. "Really Olivia? You're doing this tonight?"
"Something wrong sir?"
"Nothing. Keep an eye out for Robin Hood."
"Yes Sir!"

Back At The Party

Olivia was flirting with the women at the party alongside Tommy but out of the corner of her eye, she saw Thea talking to a strange man and buying...something from him. Olivia picked Diggle out of the crowd, pointed at the mystery man, nodded  and mouthed the words 'investigate him.'
Diggle took one look at the mystery man and nodded he made his way through the crowd to investigate him.
Olivia was interrupted by Tommy who turned her to face the dancers.
"Alrighty then Olive, now by my rough estimate, you have not had sex in 1,839 days. As your wing-man, I highly recommend Carmen Golden."
Olivia was impressed. She didn't remember Tommy being that good at math. "Sounds like fun." She looked up at the dancing women. "Which one is she?"
"The one who looks like the chick from Twilight.
Olivia looked at Tommy, confused. "What’s 'Twilight'?"
Tommy sighed and slapped her on the back. "You’re so better off not knowing."
Olivia smiled as she watched Miss Golden turn it around. She watched and then patted Tommy on the back. "I've gotta take care of something real quick. Brb." Olivia maneuvered around the clubbers and got to Thea.
What is she wearing?
http://orig11.deviantart.net/e073/f/2008/344/e/a/janina___x3m_night_club_by_janinan.jpg
"Olive! Heeey! Man is this sick or what?"
"What are you doing here? Who let you in?"
"I did't catch the Doorman's name but he was all 'right this way Misses Queen!'." She said in a horrible tough guy, Brooklyn Accent.
"You are way too young to be here. Please tell me you haven't been drinking."
"Not yet."
"Thea come on."
"Olive relax! My sister, you, came back from the dead. We should all be here partying!" Thea twirled and took a wine glass off of a waitress's tray. "Thaaaank you."
Olivia took it out of Thea's hand while pickpocketing here for the drug she bought and stashing it in her own pocket.
"Oh come on now!"
"You are way too young for this. This....this isn't a good place for you."
"Oh, really? This from the woman who was checking out the asses of every woman in the club?"
"That isn't...I wasn't....that's who I am but I'm trying to be better."
"And I'm just trying to be like you."
Olivia laughed. "Thea, the old me is not somebody anyone should be emulating. Now, look, I know how it is. I was gone, dad...is gone, mom must've been a wreck, so you felt the need to act out."
Thea started to protest but Olivia kept talking.
"I didn't have any excuse for my old behavior. I was just a brat. I drank, I fought, I slept around, I broke people's hearts. Laurel lost her sister, because of me. I don't want to lose mine."
A minute of silence passed between them while the music blared. "Ah damn." Thea looked down and scratched her head. "And here I was, with a whole speech prepared. You're still beating me."
"Sorry, sis."
"Ah, screw it, it's fine. I'm sorry too."
"Under the bridge."
"Hey, is it fine if I just dance? Since I'm here?"
"That's fine. Have some fun." Olivia hugged her sister. "Now, they have some Coke Products at the bar. Ask and ye shall receive."
"Thanks."
"By the way, if you try any alcohol, I'll know."
"Yes Mooom."
Thea and Olivia laughed as she got up on the dance floor.
Olivia walked into the bathroom, dumped the drink in the sink and pulled out the drug. She didn't recogniz it from the old days, which might mean it was something new. Definitely something to look up. Olivia tossed the drug in the trash, pulled out a bunch of paper towels and then tossed them over it, burying the drug bag underneath them so thank nobody would think to grab for it.
Olivia washed her hands and then walked out to the bar.
"Olivia!" The bartender smiled. "I haven't seen you here in forever. Come on, what'll it be?"
Olivia thought it over and decided to get herself something special.
"A dry martini, deep champagne goblet. Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice-cold, then add a large thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?"
"Finally, a classive! I've missed you Olive."
"Back at you Sharkie."
They fist bumped and Olivia decided to hang out and enjoy her drink.

Olivia was halfway through it when Laurel Lance sat down next to her. Olivia did a double take and then stood up. "Y-you came?"
"I did some thinking about what I said, and I had a private chat with Tommy and...he made the fair point that we have too many years between us to leave things the way we left them." Laurel looked out at the club. "Is there someplace quieter that we could go?"

"Yeah, I know a spot." Olivia payed for the drink and finished it before leading Laurel to the Observatory Floor. She looked down at the party, deciding to let Laurel start.

"Hey...Olive...listen." Laurel sat down. "I-I'm sorry about saying that you should've been the one who died. That was wrong."

"No. You weren't wrong. If I could change places with her...I would."

"Thank you. Um...th-there's something I've been wanting to ask...but I've been too afraid."

"Ask away."

"When Sara died...did she suffer?

Blood dripped out of Olivia's mouth as she pulled her head out of the flooding waters, her hair damp and hanging down around her face, her clothes soaked. She could only watch as another explosion rocked the ship and Sara was pulled away from her into the waves. "SARAAAAAH!"

"No."

"God, I've thought about her every day."
"Me too. Laurel, listen, you were right to call me out on what I did. The way I treated you...I can never take any of that back. I know saying sorry doesn't make up for it, but I am truly, sorry for what I did. And I think...I know, that you deserve better than me."
"Olive."
"No, please, let me finish. You deserve, somebody, who can be there for you. Someone who's...more than this." Olivia gestured at the club. "I'm going to try to be better, but I want you to find that someone."
"You're better than you think you are Olivia. Listen…If you need someone to talk to about what happened to you, I’m here."
Olivia smiled but then her phone vibrated. She checked it. 10:00 PM. No money. Somebody was going to have to learn the hard way.

"Something wrong?"

"Just something I need to take care of. Laurel, I know this is asking too much after what I did but, could you keep an eye on my sister for me?"
"I think I can manage that. Where is she?"
Olivia brought her to the window and showed Thea dancing on a platform.
"Oh boy. You owe me for this."
"I know."

Laurel looked at her and then glanced back at the party. "You know Olive? Maybe that island did change you." She looked back to see...Olivia was gone. "Olive?"

Olivia walked into the service hallway and adjusted her tie. She found Diggle waiting for her. "Is there anything in particular I can help you with?"

"Sorry, just...been a long night. Um, what happened with the guy?"

"Dealer. I instructed him on the error of his ways and threw his trash in a dumpster."

"Thank you. If you'd please, I'd like a minute to myself."

"You know, I would believe you Olive, if you weren't full of it. Now come on, let's go back to the party."

"Fine, you win." Olivia grabbed the door handle and shook it. "...Locked. That's awkward. You wanna try?"

Diggle went to try the door and then Olivia grabbed Diggle and put him in a sleep her hold and held him as Diggle passed out. She gently lowered him to the floor and then set him down. "I'm sorry Diggle, but I have work to do."
Olivia pulled a scrunchy out and quickly tied her hair back into a bun. It was time to go grab her gear.

Detective Lance kept an eye out. So far so good. No sign of the thief. Either they had scarred him off or it had been a bluff. Either way, it was past 10:00 PM now.
"All clear sir."
"I know. Now listen, we're not going anywhere until morning. I want to make sure this loony doesn't try anything stupid."
"Understood sir.'

Above the policemen's heads, an arrow attached to a wall.

Yongzheng took out his sword as he instructed his men. "Alright boys. Cover the elevator. Hang back and be ready. Stay in the corners and stay alert." He locked the door. "It’s past 10:00. She’s never getting in here."

A man face-slid along the floor until he hit a desk.

"In my experience with this city, if somebody says that they are going to threaten you, they'll do it. Keep an eye out."

Another man had his face smashed against a pillar.

"Yes sir."

The Arrow left a trail of broken bodies on the lower floor and calmly walked over to the elevator, opened it up and pressed the button for the top floor. She whistled as it took her up.

"Boss? We have a problem!"

Yongzheng looked out of a glass wall and saw the elevator lights. Somebody was coming up. He grabbed the walkie talkie. "Are any of you idiots coming up? Is anybody there? Somebody answer me!"

No response.

The lights turned off.
"Alright, everybody get ready!"

Ding.
Ding.
Ding.
DING!

The elevator doors opened and the henchmen opened fire with their automatic weapons....into an empty elevator. The thugs just stared. A second later, The Arrow dropped down from the roof of the elevator, shooting three arrows in mid-air, taking out three henchmen before she even landed, landed on her feet, ran out of the elevator, fired a fourth arrow to take out another man, threw her bow through the air at a fifth man hard enough to knock him over, ran over to the wall and up and alongside it as a sixth man fired on her, the bullets peppering the wall behind her. The Arrow then sprang off of the wall, flipped over the man, grabbed him and threw him over her head and into a pillar. The man smacked into it and fell to the floor. He was done. The last man in the hallway opened fire on her but Olivia did a 540 degree flip into the air, evading the bullets, and ducked behind a pillar and pulled a smaller arrow from her wrist glove. The moment the thug stopped shooting, The Arrow jumped out from behind cover, threw a knife at him, rolled across the ground, got to her feet, rushed the man, grabbed her bow and jump kicked the man through the glass.

Time elapsed: 35 Seconds.

The thugs opened fire again, only this time they shot up one of their own. The Arrow then leaned out and loosed two arrow, taking out two of the men, ran into the room, took out a third, fired one at Yong which he cut with a sword and then The Arrow turned and quickly fired one at Adam Hunt. The Arrow whizzed right past him and into the wall behind him. "H-ha-ha! Y-you missed!"
With the lights from the party and from the outside, Hunt could see his enemy clearly now. A tall, well built archer with green chest armor, a green leather costume and some kind of ski mask.
It was impossible to see her face or emotions behind the mask but he had the strangest feeling that the archer was smiling at him.

Yongzheng attacked again and swung his sword at the Archer's head but she ducked it and struck him on the back with her bow and kicked at his back. He stumbled forward but got his footing in time to cut down two arrows that the Archer fired at him. He laughed. "This should be fun."
"You brought a sword to a bow fight." The Arrow pointed out.
Yong ran at her and slashed with his sword at a downward angle but she sidestepped him and backed up as the swordsman stabbed at her but she flipped to the side and struck him with her bow again and then he slashed at her head and she ducked under it and then he kicked at her face, hitting the mask but throwing her backwards all the same and she hit the desk.
"You brought a bow to a swordfight!"
Adam Hunt grabbed his phone ran out and called Detective Lance. "It's the archer! She's here. She's here!"

"Rodger that. We're moving in people. All units converge! ALL UNITS CONVERGE!" All of the assembled police joined up with Detective Lance and they opened the door and poured into the building. Nearing the top floor, they saw all of the unconscious guards littering the floor. "What the hell?"
Lance turned to his men and pointed to a small group at the back. "You lot! Check these men for injuries and call for an ambulance. The rest of you, with me!"
"YES SIR!"
"Let's move people!"

The Arrow skidded backwards and then grabbed onto the carpeting to steady herself as the swordsman advanced on her. She sprung up back to her feet and jumped up and spin-kicked a Large Murano Red Applied Heavy Silver Leaf Italian Art Glass Flower Vase off of a stand and right at the swordsman and quickly following this up by shooting some arrows at him. Yong slashed through the vase, cutting through it and shattering it to pieces. Water splashed into his face, distracting him for just a moment. Yong still managed to cut one of the arrows but the other two got through his defenses. One hitting him in the shoulder and the other in the chest. He fell back. The Arrow used the chance to close in, hit him with a couple of strikes from his bow, kick him in the chest and then punch him in the mouth, making Yong spit blood from his mouth. He fell against the desk, spat blood onto it, pulled the arrow out of chest, cursed in Chinese and then flung the arrow at him. Olivia dodged it and then he closed in and kicked at her but Olivia blocked it with her bow and he put his foot down and tried to strike her and punched at her and then he used an elbow and knee strike but Olivia dodged the knee strike and blocked his elbow and then she struck the back of his leg and kicked him to the ground. He slid across the floro and smacked into a stand. "Is that it? That all you got?!" He yelled and pushed himself up and attacked Olivia again as she fired an arrow at him. He caught it with his good hand and used a spinning kick to kick at her head but she evaded it and struck him again and then used a spinning strike from her bow, backhand and kick to throw him into the air. He landed on a glass table, broke it and cut himself on the glass. Despite bleeding from his wounds, he was able to grab some of the glass shards and get to his feet and throw them at the Arrow but she jumped over them and kicked him in the face, landing on his face with both feet and then springing off of him.

"You...sonnova...." He fell down.

The police exited the elevator and looked at all of the wounded men. They ran to the back just in time to see The Arrow zip-lining down to the party.

Lance watched her zip down to the party for just a moment before running over to Yong and checking his pulse. "Hey! Hey, it's gonna be alright, we're here to help you."
"Holy shot." A policeman said. "Was this all her?"
"One person did all this?" Another one asked, shocked.
"He's alive. Okay. Alright, I'm taking a squad to the party. The rest of you, secure the area, tend to the wounded, call additional ambulances here."
"Understood, be careful out there sir."
"Thanks. Let's go!"

more_horiz

Olivia Queen returned to the party dressed in her suit once more. She grabbed a drink from a waitress, slipped her a few hundred dollars and motioned for the DJ to turn the music up. Diggle walked back into the party and saw Olivia waving at him. He narrowed his eyes and rubbed his neck. Laurel and Thea were having a laugh together at the bar. It was as if she had never left. Olivia was considering talking to the woman that Tommy introduced her to when The Police Poured in.

"Cut it. CUT IT!" He ran his thumb across his neck and the DJ turned off the music and the lights returned to normal. "Find her! Search the building roof to basement." He instructed the police and the fanned out. "Starling City Police! Party's Over Kids!"

Thea, being under age, was now hiding behind the bar. Thea and Sharkie kept quiet about this.

"Detective Lance? What's up man?"

Quentin gave a death glare to Tommy. "Oh Mr. Merlyn. Imagine my shock at finding you here. Roofie anyone special tonight?"

"Really? You're going there? I'll have you know I am a perfect gentleman!"

"This is a private party detective, I'm going to need to see your invitation."

"My badge is my invitation Queen. Now listne up: There was an incident at Adam Hunt's building tonight. You know anything about that?"

Olivia shrugged. "Adam...Hunt?"

"One of Starling Cities Millionaire Bottom Feeders. I thought you two would be friends."

"Well, I have been out of town."

"Yeah? Well he just got attacked by the psycho with the hood. The same one who saved your ass the other day."

"Robin Hood? You haven't found 'em yet?"

"Don't play dumb with me Queen."

"Fine. Tell you what. I'll give you a hand." She climbed up on a stand. "Hey! Everybody listen up! TWO MILLION DOLLARS TO ANYBODY WHO CAN FIND A NUTBAR IN A GREEN HOOD! WHADDYA SAY?!"

The crowd cheered. "OLIVE! OLIVE! OLIVE! OLIVE!"

"Well there you have it."

"You arrogant little...did you even try to save her?!"

Olivia's mask slipped. "Detective I-"

"Did you even try to save my daughter?!" Lance shouted at Olivia.

"Come on, let's go, Sarah wouldn't want this."

"Detective, it's not like that! I-"

"Stay away from Laurel, you hear me?"

"It's alright, let's go, let's go." Hilton led his partner out to get some air and cool his head.

Laurel looked at Olivia who nodded and she rushed out to talk to her father.

Diggle took a drink and watched Olivia closely, saying nothing.

"Alright, so! Come on guys! It's way too quiet in here. This is a party! DJ: KICK IT!"

The party resumed, people dancing and music blaring.

Thea sprung up from behind the bar again once she was sure it was safe.

Olivia held up her drink into the air. "WE'RE PARTYING TILL THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

Robert gave Olivia the rest of the water. "There's not enough for all of us...so, so you save your strength? Alright?" He kissed his daughter's head. "You can survive this. Okay? Promise me you will. You survive this, live through this, make it home. Make it better. For everyone. Right my wrongs? Do you hear me baby girl?"

"Just rest dad. You need your rest."

"Promise me!"

"I will. I promise dad. We're going home together. Alright? So just rest."

"Yes, you're right. Time for this old man to rest." Robert closed his eyes for a moment and then he reached into his vest pocket and pulled out a handgun.

Gus sat up in shock. "Queen! What are you doing? DON'T!"

Robert Queen shot him in the head, then another man.

Olivia woke up screaming. "DAD! DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Robert placed the gun on his own head. "Live. Survive."

"DADDY NO! NO PLEASE!" Olivia screamed. This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. This had to be a nightmare. "I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO!"

Robert smiled. "Goodbye." He pulled the trigger and his blood splashed onto Olivia's face. "DAAAAAAAAAD!"

The Next Day. Adam Hunt was screaming into his phone.

"What the Hell Are You Talking About?! $40 Million Dollars doesn't just...up and fucking vanish!" He listened and then laughed a little. "U-Untraceable? H-haha. UNTRACEABLE?! IT IS 4O MILLION DOLLARS! FIND IT!" Adam Hunt slammed the phone down onto the table. "How? HOW DID SHE DO IT?!"

Laurel meanwhile was utterly confused. "Sooo...if, hypothetically, 50 grand magically appeared in your bank account...I advise you to not mention it to anybody. Ever. God Bless You, Too." She hung up. "Huh."

"Well what happened?"

"Let's just say, I just got a very grateful phone call from one of our clients against Adam Hunt."

"Me, too. Heh. It looks like Starling City has a guardian angel. By the way, your cute friend’s here. I'll give you some alone time."

"You...alright. Okay."

She walked around outside with Tommy. "You left the party pretty quick last night, even after I made sure the bar was stocked with Pinot Noir."

"My dad needed me."

"I saw what happened. Is he okay?"

"About as well as he can be."

"That's good. So how about you and Olive Oil?"

"There's nothing between us...anymore. We're just friends now."

He laughed. "And here I was, thinking the only thing between Olive was us."

"Oh I wouldn't characterize us an us, Merlyn." She joked.

"Then what would you call it?"

"Mmmmm, A Lapse."

"Oh-ho! That's quite a few lapses.… your place, my place, your place again.

"Oh, come on, Merlyn. We both know that you’re not a one-girl type of guy."

"Ohhh, that depends on the girl."

She gave him a friendly punch in the arm. "Okay, I have to go back to work." She turned back to her job.

Tommy smiled as he watched her walk away. "Little Dinah Laurel Lance, always trying to save the world!"

She turned back and held her arms up to her sides. "Hey, if I don't who will?"

Olivia Queen stood on the balcony and looked out at her city as the Sun shined down. She takes a deep breath and smiles. Laurel Lance. She says that the island changed me. She has no idea how much. There are many, many more names on the list. Criminals who rule my city through intimidation and fear. And every last one of them is going to wish that I had died on that island.

Moria Queen spoke on her cell phone in a darkened room, with the door locked. "The police failed to identify the men I hired to my little girl, and they never will. No, don't worry. There are other ways of finding out what she knows..."

more_horiz
The word epic doesn't even begin to describe this. The suspense added on just makes it even more intriguing Very Happy

Yay Detective Lance! The characterization is spot on.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The word epic doesn't even begin to describe this. The suspense added on just makes it even more intriguing Very Happy

Yay Detective Lance! The characterization is spot on.

Oh yeah. I'm having fun with this. I wanted to emphasize her humanity as much as her badassery. She's still traumatized by the island and feeling the guilt of not being able to save Sara. Speaking of whom, sneaked in a different washed away Flashback for that one. See if you can name it. Wink
She's also looking after her kid sister and Laurel. Heartwarming to see her helping. Sneaked in a bit of comedy there with Thea hiding.  Laughing
Yeah, Lance doesn't really like Olive, but his reasons make sense.
How did you like the suit description?
Also, Bond Reference! cheers

more_horiz
Loving Thea more and more, and adorable little spitfire Laughing I liked the method behind her madness and Olivia squashing it was pretty heartwarming. Laurel's starting to come around Very Happy

I like the bit with the suit

more_horiz
At the club two women: a brunette who is around Thea's age and a tall blonde woman older than her is seen dancing together on center stage.

The brunette is seen dancing in a rather captivating red dress while the blonde is dressed in a suite which both are custom made. Disregarding everything around them, completely lost in the music.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
At the club two women: a brunette who is around Thea's age and a tall blonde woman older than her is seen dancing together on center stage.

The brunette is seen dancing in a rather captivating red dress while the blonde is dressed in a suite which both are custom made. Disregarding everything around them, completely lost in the music.

Thea Queen was sitting next to Tommy and enjoying the music when she saw the two girls dancing. She raised her soda to them and smiled.

Marcus Redmond walked across the rooftop of his building, heading towards his personal chopper. He had the money he wanted, now he just had to get out of town and he'd be set for life. But even the best laid plans often go awry. Just as he was about to get in, an arrow whizzed through the air, shot through one window and then out the other one, missing the pilot but nevertheless scaring the hell out of him. He fell down on his butt and turned around. "Who? WHAT?"
Three more arrows were released, taking out three of his bodyguards. The lights on the helipad illuminated the attacker dressed in green. The archer ran at them as the guards were turning around and struck one across the face with her bow, kicked another in the face, punched a third one and then kicked him to the ground, smacked the arm of a man attempting to pull out his gun and knocked the gun from his hand, turned around, kicked the man to the ground, ducked under the kicks of two bodyguards at once, caught the punch of the next man and kicked him in the chest, turned to the two men next to her, countered a punch by smacking the man's arm with her bow hard enough that it made the arm swing around and punch the man in the face and then Olivia blocked a kick and smiled behind her mask and kicked the bodyguard in the balls and threw him to the ground. Seeing one of the bodyguards pulling out a gun, she did a no-handed cartwheel to the right twice, evading the bullets from the bodyguard as the sailed past her. While doing this, The Arrow pulled out her arrows and fired them upon landing and put one through the gun of the bodyguard and the other through the bodyguard himself. Olivia then ran up to Marcus Redmond and jump kicked him in the chest, sending him flying a few feet backwards off of the roof of the helipad and onto a lower roof and onto a rooftop fan. The Arrow soon landed next to him and grabbed him by the neck, broke the covering of a fan and forced him closer to it. "NO! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T!" He begged.
“Marcus Redmond, you have failed this city! Cell phone, inside pocket, call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners back their money. Do it now! If I find out that you kept any of it for yourself, I will be back!" The Arrow then pulled him to his feet and threw him through the air. He hit a wall and slumped to the ground. The Arrow then vanished. Shaking, Marcus reached into his pocket and dialed up the number of his partner.

Olivia Queen returned to her base of operations and took off her mask.
The day I went missing...was the day I died. Five years in hell forged me into a weapon, which I use to honor a vow I made to my father, who sacrificed his life for mine. In his final moments, he told me the truth: That our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others. That he failed our city, and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs. But to do that without endangering the people closest to me, I have to be someone else. I have to be...something else.

Chien Na Wei walked arrived at a hospital room carrying a boquet of flowers. She smiled down at the patient and set them on the table next to his bed and then she sat down and looked at him. "Nǐ kěyǐ dǎkāi nǐ de yǎnjīng. Wǒ zhīdào nǐ shì bùshì zài shuìjiào."
You can open your eyes now. I know you're not sleeping.

Yongzheng opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Nǐ bùshì shǒu pěng xiānhuā de lèixíng."
You're not the type to bring flowers.

She smiled. "Wǒ kěnéng shì hǎo de, dāng wǒ xiǎng. Shuí zhèyàng zuò shì wèile nǐ ma?"
I can be nice when I want to. Who did this to you?

"Zìjǐng tuán. Gōngjiàn shǒu."
The vigilante. An archer.

"Zhè bùshì yīgè tuányuán?" She questioned.
It wasn't a league member?

"Wǒ bù huì hái huózhe, rúguǒ tā shì." He reasoned.
I wouldn't be alive if it was.

Chien crossed her legs and pondered this. "Ránhòu, tā shì yīgè xīn de rén. Yěxǔ yīgè dúlì de chéngbāo shāng. Wúlùn nǎ zhǒng fāngshì, wǒ huì chǔlǐ. Gàosù wǒ nǐ zhīdào de yīqiè."
Then it is someone new. Perhaps an independent contractor. Either way, I will deal with it. Tell me everything you know.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thea Queen was sitting next to Tommy and enjoying the music when she saw the two girls dancing. She raised her soda to them and smiled.

Marcus Redmond walked across the rooftop of his building, heading towards his personal chopper. He had the money he wanted, now he just had to get out of town and he'd be set for life. But even the best laid plans often go awry. Just as he was about to get in, an arrow whizzed through the air, shot through one window and then out the other one, missing the pilot but nevertheless scaring the hell out of him. He fell down on his butt and turned around. "Who? WHAT?"  
Three more arrows were released, taking out three of his bodyguards. The lights on the helipad illuminated the attacker dressed in green. The archer ran at them as the guards were turning around and struck one across the face with her bow, kicked another in the face, punched a third one and then kicked him to the ground, smacked the arm of a man attempting to pull out his gun and knocked the gun from his hand, turned around, kicked the man to the ground, ducked under the kicks of two bodyguards at once, caught the punch of the next man and kicked him in the chest, turned to the two men next to her, countered a punch by smacking the man's arm with her bow hard enough that it made the arm swing around and punch the man in the face and then Olivia blocked a kick and smiled behind her mask and kicked the bodyguard in the balls and threw him to the ground. Seeing one of the bodyguards pulling out a gun, she did a no-handed cartwheel to the right twice, evading the bullets from the bodyguard as the sailed past her. While doing this, The Arrow pulled out her arrows and fired them upon landing and put one through the gun of the bodyguard and the other through the bodyguard himself. Olivia then ran up to Marcus Redmond and jump kicked him in the chest, sending him flying a few feet backwards off of the roof of the helipad and onto a lower roof and onto a rooftop fan. The Arrow soon landed next to him and grabbed him by the neck, broke the covering of a fan and forced him closer to it. "NO! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T!" He begged.
“Marcus Redmond, you have failed this city! Cell phone, inside pocket, call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners back their money. Do it now! If I find out that you kept any of it for yourself, I will be back!" The Arrow then pulled him to his feet and threw him through the air. He hit a wall and slumped to the ground. The Arrow then vanished. Shaking, Marcus reached into his pocket and dialed up the number of his partner.

The day I went missing...was the day I died. Five years in hell forged me into a weapon, which I use to honor a vow I made to my father, who sacrificed his life for mine. In his final moments, he told me the truth: That our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others. That he failed our city, and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs. But to do that without endangering the people closest to me, I have to be someone else. I have to be...something else.

Chien Na Wei walked arrived at a hospital room carrying a boquet of flowers. She smiled down at the patient and set them on the table next to his bed and then she sat down and looked at him. "Nǐ kěyǐ dǎkāi nǐ de yǎnjīng. Wǒ zhīdào nǐ shì bùshì zài shuìjiào."

Yongzheng opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Nǐ bùshì shǒu pěng xiānhuā de lèixíng."

She smiled. "Wǒ kěnéng shì hǎo de, dāng wǒ xiǎng. Shuí zhèyàng zuò shì wèile nǐ ma?"

Chien crossed her legs and pondered this. "Ránhòu, tā shì yīgè xīn de rén. Yěxǔ yīgè dúlì de chéngbāo shāng. Wúlùn nǎ zhǒng fāngshì, wǒ huì chǔlǐ. Gàosù wǒ nǐ zhīdào de yīqiè."
Then it is someone new. Perhaps an independent contractor. Either way, I will deal with it. Tell me everything you know.

"Woo! Just what I needed" The brunette says to the blonde as they walk to the bar. The blonde scouts the place, picking up on it the brunette nudges."You know Yelena, you can be of good company but it wouldn't kill you to switch off every now and then."

"That is what you request of me?"

"Its not a direct order its just..." The brunette shook her head"Nevermind, you'll come around eventually"

They arrived at the bar. "One club soda" The brunette says to the bartender.

"What would you like miss?" he says to Yelena who responded"Purple Rain"

While waiting for their drinks the brunette noticed Thea and Tommy."Hi there, Name's Helena" she offered her hand" Come here often"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Woo! Just what I needed" The brunette says to the blonde as they walk to the bar. The blonde scouts the place, picking up on it the brunette nudges."You know Yelena, you can be of good company but it wouldn't kill you to switch off every now and then."

"That is what you request of me?"

"Its not a direct order its just..." The brunette shook her head"Nevermind, you'll come around eventually"

They arrived at the bar.  "One club soda" The brunette says to the bartender.

"What would you like miss?" he says to Yelena who responded"Purple Rain"

While waiting for their drinks the brunette noticed Thea and Tommy."Hi there, Name's Helena" she offered her hand" Come here often"

How did you like the fight scene? cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply