ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 5 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Sevda spots Cody Bolt at the park and walks up to him saying  

Sevda: hello there you must be Cody Bolt, I and here to give you back the power that was stolen from you Spatial manipulation.

Sevda touches  Cody bolt's hand and gives him back his power saying .

Sevda: there it's done now i must be off.

Sevda then flies to orbit and uses her power to up a wormhole to the Sunflower Galaxy. after enter the wormhole she winds up on another planet and looks around for signs of life. Sevda then spots her first Opzoiui  who looks at her saying.

opzoiui: hmm your a strange one, what business do you have here?

Sevda looks at the male opzoiui saying  in stern tone.

Sevda: I'm looking for a person name  Kazskotuiouio Kaszisoautou?

Opzoiui: you mean Ashley Wildfire huh , what do you want with her?

Sevda: I here to give something back that was stolen from her.

Opzoiui: on in that case you can find her at the graveyard around this time she should be visit the grave of her dead parents, who were murder by those vile Zerg.  Ashley want's to avenged their deaths, but she knows she can't do this  since Amaukia defeat her in combat and stole her power.

Sevda: and that's the very thing I'm going to give back to her the power that Amaukia stole from her.

Opzouiui:  if you can do that stranger, then that would be mighty helpful, i wish you the best of luck.

Sevda then heads of to the graveyard.

Sevda spots Ashley Wildfire at the graveyard and approaches her saying.

Sevda: looks like you moaning of the deaths of your parents, you want to exact vengeance right well I can help with that.

Sevda grabs Ashley wildfire's arm and gives her back her Force-Field Generation ability saying in stern tone.

Sevda: there it's done now I must be off, and my you have the best of luck at vengeance against the Zerg!

Sevda files up into space and opens up a worm hole to the the Sombrero Galaxy then arrives at a planet . where he finds his first Chesozoid who looks at him saying.

chesozoid: state your business strange are you with the Zerg?

Sevda: come on do I look like I'm with them?

chesozoid: you don't , but still you better state what you doing here right now, or else you be in for a fight."

Sevda: My name is Sevda I come from a planet called Earth, I came here to give a power back to a person name Kazskotuiouio Kaszisoautou!

chesozoid: ah yes Garry Maverin, if you want to find him to check the docks.

Sevda then heads off to check the docks.

more_horiz
Sevda spots Garry Maverin on the docks and approaches him saying

Sevda: hello there my name is Sevda and I'm here to give you back your power.

Sevda then grabs Garry Maverin's hand and gives him back his Intangibility Negation saying in firm tone.

Sevda: well my job here is done, now i must be off.

Sevda then heads off into space and opens up a wormhole to the Bode's Galaxy. She arrives on a planet and spots her first Taruiziou who looks at her saying in stern tone.

Taruiziou: well hello there stranger what brings you around theses parts are you ally or foe? you not with those awful Zerg are you?

Sevda: I'm not with them, my name is Sevda I'm from Earth and I'm here to see a person name Paikioiki Uipkio I have something that belongs to them.

Taruiziou: so you're looking for Gabe Shotgun huh well you can find her at her the resistance base, off worlder.

Sevda then heads off to the resistance base.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Sevda spots  Garry Maverin on the docks and approaches him saying

Sevda: hello there my name is Sevda and I'm here to give you back your power.

Sevda then grabs Garry Maverin's hand and gives him back his Intangibility Negation saying  in firm tone.

Sevda: well my job here is done, now i must be off.

Sevda then heads off into space and opens up a wormhole to the Bode's Galaxy. She arrives on a planet and spots her first Taruiziou who looks at her saying in stern tone.

Taruiziou: well hello there stranger what brings you around theses parts are you ally or foe?  you not with those awful Zerg are you?

Sevda: I'm not with them, my name is Sevda I'm from Earth and I'm here to see a person name Paikioiki Uipkio I have something that belongs to them.  

Taruiziou: so you're looking for Gabe Shotgun huh well you can find her at her the resistance base, off worlder.

Sevda then heads off to the resistance base.

Sevda spots Gabe Shotgun at the resistance base saying in stern tone

Sevda: Hi there my name is Sevda and I am here to give you back your Blade Construction ability!

Sevda then gives Gabe Shotgun back her ability saying in firm tone.

Sevda: okay I give you back your power now I must be off.

Sevda then flies up in to space and opens up a worm hole to Wolf-Lundmark-Melotte Galaxy. she then lands on a planet and spots her first Raxlaian who growls at her saying.

Raxlaian: you not with those Zerg are you.

Sevda: I'm not with those guys I'm Sevda and I come from a planet called Earth.

The Raxlaian sniffs Sevda saying in stern tone .

Raxlaian: okay I believe you, you don't smell like a Zerg in fact you smell like Fleaiania tech.

Sevda: well yeah I'm android and my creator was a Fleaiania.

Raxlaian: I see well the Fleaiania's are trust worthy folks, sot that means i can trust you. okay now why did you come here?

Sevda: I came here to give back a power that belongs to a person name Razsauioukioum Zaskomouim.

Raxlaian: Razsauioukioum Zaskomouim huh well you can find him at the ruins of a old castle just north of here. he's with a bunch of armed men their making preparations to take down the Zerg and rescue his beloved Princess Xephzalozheaghathu Ekehuijachichuxob.

Sevda heads north to the old castle

more_horiz
Sevda arrives at the old castle ruins and spots Razsauioukioum Zaskomouim saying in stern tone.

Sevda: hi there are you Razsauioukioum Zaskomouim ?

Razsauioukioum looks at Sevda saying in a kind tone

Razsauioukioum: yes I'm Razsauioukioum Zaskomouim , and who might you be stranger.

Sevda: I am Sevda and I come from a planet called earth. I am here to give back a power that was stolen from you.

Sevda grabs Razsauioukioum's right hand and gives him back his teleportation ability saying in firm tone.

Sevda: there it's done i given you back your teleportation ability, why don't you test it out.

Razsauioukioum tests out his teleportion and the afterwards jumps for joy. he then looks at Sevda saying in kind tone.

Razsauioukioum: you have my gratitude for restore my power which the tyrant Amaukia stole from me.

Sevda: that tyrant you speak off tried to take over my planet but he was defeated by three girls Emilia, Jojo and Susan.

Razsauioukioum: three girls took down the Tyrant Amaukia, that is most impressive.

Sevda: now that you have you ability back what are you going to do now?

Razsauioukioum: I'm going to free my people from the hands of the Zerg and rescue my beloved princess Xephzalozheaghathu Ekehuijachichuxob in the name of benevolence!

Razsauioukioum teleports out of the old castle afterwards Sevda walks out of castle and flies up into space saying in firm tone.

Sevda: okay there's just one more left to go!

Sevda then opens up a worm hole to the Andromeda Galaxy and arrives on a planet that is similar to earth saying in firm tone.

Sevda: this place is just like earth, well expect for the weirdly shape buildings.

Sevda then bumps into her first Golmorck who looks at her saying.

Golmorck: hmm you don't look like a Zerg so you must be another off worlder.

Sevda: yes I am my name's Sevda and I come from a planet called earth.

Golmorck: earth huh, so Sevda of earth why did you come to this planet?

Sevda: I came here to give back a power that belongs to a person name Iazkaoiuiou Zasou where might i find her.

Golmorck: Galleon Von Midas Hensier aka Goldielocks you find her at a park nearby girl is still trying stand against the Zerg even after Amakuia took away her power,and her older brother Dyson Midas Hensier join the Zerg that traitor.

Sevda heads off to the park.

more_horiz
Sevda spots Goldielocks saying in calm tone.

Sevda: hello there my name is Sevda I come from a planet called earth. I came here to give you back your ability!

Sevda then grabs Goldielocks' hand and gives her back her Electrical Conversion saying in calm tone.

Sevda: okay my job here is done , now i bid you farewell.

Sevda flies up into space and opens up a wormhole to the Milky way galaxy. meanwhile Agent Kiki who is still with Lady Pipii and Vamiolos sees wormhole suddenly appear in front of them saying in worried tone.

Agent Kiki Stonewall: ah Lady Pipii & Vamiolos a wormhole just open up it might be trouble. wormholes make me nervous as you never know what's going to come out of the another side.

as Sevda appears from the wormhole Agent Kiki Stonewall let's out a sign of relief saying.

Agent Kiki Stonewall: okay it's Agent Sevda.

Agent Sevda looks at Kiki Stonewall saying in stern tone.

Agent Sevda: Agent Stonewall what are you still doing out here get back to your post asap!

Lady Pipii looks at Agent Sevda saying in curious tone.

Lady Pipii: how was it you were able to do what you just did and how can you breath in space?

Agent Sevda: I can breath in space because I'm a 1st generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Android . i have a built in GPS targeting system, super strength, and vector manipulation. my name is Sevda Naboa which stands for Superior Elite Vector Defense Armor Neo atomic Bio Omega Android.

I have a weapon called the O-buster it's giant high tech sword, the the handle is made out of a nearly indestructible alloy metal and blade is compose of pure solidified energy. I wear specialized suit to keep my vector manipulation under control , the suit was design by Professor Paladia. i can't control my vector manipulation without my suit because of a malfunction in my bio motherboard.

Lady Pipii: but what's up with the headphones?

Agent Sevda: the headphones are part of the suit and they not actually headphones. the rest of my suit is under my attire.

Lady Pipii: so your android that's cool were you made here on earth with earth technology?

Agent Sevda: I was made here on earth but it wasn't with earth technology it was with Fleanina technology.

more_horiz
the scheming Orochi

at Osaia Orochi  is in Bradley the 3rd's Lab looking around as she says in sinister tone.

Orochi:  nice lab  Bradley has here  it will served  CHAOS's purposes nicely! now let's see  a little bit of this and a little bit of that. yeah this poison should put Osaia out of commission for awhile!  of course I could just  do it the old fashion way but where is the fun in that?

Bradley knocks on his lab door saying " Medusa what are you doing in there  your  going to missed the meeting."

Orochi: ah  just busy with something Bradley I'll be wait there!  ( Orochi looks around the corner and spots Stills saying)  heh how long have you been standing there watching me agent Stills!

more_horiz
Stills says nothing and fires a deadly nerve toxin at her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Orochi takes the dart out of her neck saying with a smirk on her face

Orochi: how nice nerve toxin but that's not going to work on me I'm immortal! really stood against the likes of Susanoo a mere toxin isn't going to do me in. you know just for amusing I think i turn you into i don't a mouse and have one of my snakes chase you around. I hope you like being a mouse agent!

Orochi points her finger towards Stills and casts spell to turn him into a mouse with her demonic magic.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Orochi: how nice  nerve toxin but that's  not going to work on me I'm immortal! really  stood against the likes of Susanoo a mere toxin isn't going to do me in.  you know just for amusing I think i turn you into i don't a mouse and have one of my snakes chase you around. I hope you like being a mouse agent!

Orochi points her finger towards Stills and casts spell to turn him into a mouse with her demonic magic.

which explodes into Stills as he stands there smiling

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Orochi: how nice  nerve toxin but that's  not going to work on me I'm immortal! really  stood against the likes of Susanoo a mere toxin isn't going to do me in.  you know just for amusing I think i turn you into i don't a mouse and have one of my snakes chase you around. I hope you like being a mouse agent!

which explodes into Stills as he stands there smiling

Orochi smiles saying 

Orochi: hmm looks like you have protection Agent, but let's see how that protects you from cosmic demonic energy.  

Orochi fires a blast of cosmic demonic energy from her finger tips near Stills head  blows a hole straight into a wall as she says 

Orochi: hmm being separated in two for so long has made me weak , if only i could revived my prize snake. then i will be at my full cosmic demonic power.     yeah new flash I'm a cosmic demon  and the Shinto gods are cosmic deities.

more_horiz
Shed then see Amaterasu emerge above stills with Susano'o as he chanted and held out a familiar looking sword

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Shed then see Amaterasu emerge above stills with Susano'o as he chanted and held out a familiar looking sword

Orochi: I see now this was all a setup you plan this from the start.  you must have gotten intel on me  so you already know that I'm not the real Medusa.  that I'm actually Yamata no Orochi, and that the real Medusa has long been dead.  looks like it's time for me to leave! 

a snake fires out of Orochi and wraps around her and she suddenly vanishes as she teleports back to CHAOS while getting out her last words 

Orochi:  you may have  foil my scheme this time, but next time  as a member of CHAOS I will not fail I swear on that! in fact i might have already succeed!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Orochi: I see now this was all a setup you plan this from the start.  you must have gotten intel on me  so you already know that I'm not the real Medusa.  that I'm actually Yamata no Orochi, and that the real Medusa has long been dead.  looks like it's time for me to leave! 

a snake fires out of Orochi and wraps around her and she suddenly vanishes as she teleports back to CHAOS while getting out her last words 

Orochi:  you may have  foil my scheme this time, but next time  as a member of CHAOS I will not fail I swear on that! in fact i might have already succeed!
Stills hits a com saying "Agent Stonewall contact Osaisa ASAP, snake hunt begins!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stills hits a com saying "Agent Stonewall contact Osaisa ASAP, snake hunt begins!"

Agent Stonewall: roger that sir. by the way I'm still in space with Vamiolos, and Lady Pipii  , Agent Sevda is here as well.  she wants me to tell you that she succeeding in  give back the powers to the people Amakuia stole them from. also sir I think you need to do a though search of Bradley's lab she might have already done something. 

oh and I'm picking up cosmic energy coming from your position on the radar , the Shinto gods must there with you , well either them or Freyja 

more_horiz
Put vs. Susanoo 

continue from where we left off. 

Osaisa  gets a call from Agent Stonewall who says in stern tone 

Agent Stonewall: Osaisa    there has been a snake in the grass!

Sandstone:  and just who is it?

Agent Stonewall: it's Medusa or should I say Orochi! Stills is in Bradley's lab and has confirm that Orochi is Agent of CHAOS!"

Sandstone: damn agent of CHAOS right in our backdoor and we didn't even know it!  Bradley go check your Lab make sure she didn't do anything!"  

Bradley nods saying 

Bradley III: sure thing Sandstone!

Sandstone:  Lara , Hardbodie , Nash , Burists get ready we have a snake to catch I'll contact the Osaisa Euro. ( contacts Osaisa Euro saying ) Sandwinder  , Medusa is it who she appeared to be she's agent of CHAOS i repeat she's agent of CHAOS!

Sandwinder answers Sandstone over the phone saying" 

Sandwinder: wait last time we track Medusa was on our side , she was good friends with my grandfather Mcgalister .  she help my brother Put save my grandfather Mcgalister  so why in the hell is she on CHAOS side now it doesn't make sense!

at the Manastina Mansion  Kushinadahime appears before Sandwinder saying in divine tone.

Kushinadahime: I'm the Cosmic goddess Kushinadahime the wife of the mighty Susanoo I can answer your question mortal. the person you know as Medusa was just original part of a cosmic demoness know as Orochi!  let me tell you a story mortal  long ago I used to be mortal just like you a live in peaceful planet with my father Ashinazuchi . my home planet was lushes and filled of live until one day a colossal eight head snake show up it was so large that it took up the length of   space of eight hills and eight valleys.

this thing devour my seven sisters and I was spared as I managed to flee to this planet and established a life in Japan. my father track me down and explain to me that  me and my sisters had to be sacrifice to the eight head Snake creature in order to spare our home world.  when i learn that this thing had consume my home world i was beside my self in tears.  but he nightmare then end there that thing came after me it want to devour me and that's when he show up he show up Susanoo. 

in one fell swoop he slay the monster which turn out to just be pet of a sinister being know as Orochi. Susanno did battle against this being won and split her into two beings Medusa and  Cleopatra. one good and one evil.  after that he made me his wife and I became a Cosmic goddess. 

a Organization called CHAOS  used a device to fused Medusa and Cleo back into Orochi!  

Sandwinder: that's some story , but I believe. okay Impulsa , Thopyia, Speaky , Holly listen up   Medusa or should I say Orochi is now our enemy!  now if we can only contact Put but he doesn't have his communicator with him.

Kushinadahime: don't worry about that my husband Susanoo is taking care of that he is inform your brother about the situation as we speak. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply