ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 4 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
"Well I'm glad you found what you needed to, now will I be left alone?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well I'm glad you found what you needed to, now will I be left alone?"

true to being Hachiman avatar  Golden Kensei  looks at Edwina and says in enlighten tone

Golden Kensei:  your attitude shows that you are not enlighten but that is to be expected . if you want to be left alone then shall be it, but know this beware of the snake in the grass and keep sharp eye!

Golden Kensei hands Edwina some of  books  and then leaves the room as Feserica says in stern tone to Edwina.

Feserica:  just leave already so i can do my work! (looking at note) is it possible to measure the amount of resistance Seif has to change in motion when her ability is activated? what kind of stupid question it's not freaking possible to measure the resistance Seif has to change in motion when her ability is on, cause when it's on for all intents and purposes she's unstoppable while moving!

meanwhile in the Lab Sevda is looking at Amakuia's armor and spots a note on it that says " Sevda jack into Amakuia's armor and use Hikari to hack into it's memory banks , we need to find out who Amakuia stole those 10 powers from. "  " after that we can figure out why to give back the powers Amakuia stole with his armor to the people who stole them from."   Sevda glances over the note and nods saying in stern tone.

Sevda: I understanding carrying out orders.

Sevda jacks into Amakuia's armor and  Hikari finds her self in the cyberspace of  Amakuia's armor . instructions  would then appear in cyberspace telling Hikari to find and hack into Amakuia's armor's memory banks. however a bunch of robotic drones appear to stop her from doing this as they say in threaten tone.

security drones: intruder alter, all intruders must be eliminated!

more_horiz
in the cyberspace of Amakuia's armor the security drones start firing at Hikari as Sevda voice is herd saying in firm tone.

Sevda: Hikari you need to get past the security in Amakuia's armor if you want to get to his armor's memory banks!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Admin and Froggy

meanwhile in space

Kiki Stonewall: Vamiolos  & Lady Pipii it's over they did it they defeated Amaukia!

Lady Pipii: that they did!

At LION

Sevda: Stills , Amaukia has been defeated,  however I'm concern about Medusa .  do you think we should keep a close eye on her?

back at Death Valley

Jojo: I wonder if Stronghold was watching, and I wonder if he's here right now?

Put: everyone I have announcement to make I'm leaving for Acantha ! I'm heading to  Zengouki Mountain to learn  Zengouki Kougkagzaistu Ken from the Zengouki monks!

"That's good. It would have been a pain if you guys had lost." Vamiolos said.

Kiki Stonewall: yeah it is good, and according to HQ Amaukia stole the powers he used with that power armor he was wearing.  so the right thing to do is give the powers back to the people he stole them from but how to do that?

In Death Valley.

Jojo:  man I really want Stronghold to be here so that i can meet him.

Seif ( LION communicator ): Jojo when you get back to the base we have a special surprise in store for you.

Jojo: you do I can't wait to see it. now to find Stronghold I need to see him, I want to know what he taught about my fight against Amakuia.

Jojo starts  looking for Stronghold tearing up the ground in the process as she walks  meanwhile back in space

Lady Pipii:  ( looking at Jojo  from earth) wow that girl really needs to learn how to control her strength, especially with as much raw power as she has.

Kiki Stonewall:  as it stands right now that girl is a wrecking ball, she causing damage without even meaning to.  ( looking at Vamiolos  and Lady Pipii) oh and it was nice of her to call her self Stronghold Girl shows how much of a fan she is of Stronghold.  

for Admin

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in the cyberspace  of Amakuia's armor the security drones start firing at Hikari as  Sevda voice is herd saying in firm tone.

Sevda: Hikari  you need to get past  the security in Amakuia's armor if you want to get to his armor's memory banks!

Hikari : the security here shouldn't be a problem!

Hikari uses her power Datakinesis to take care of Amakuia's armor's security as she looks for Amakuia's armor's memory banks. once she finds it she sees that it's being guard by a 80 foot firewall bot with a glowing red gem in it chest as it says in threaten tone.

Firewall bot: harmful item detected , preparing Virus protocol!

the firewall bot starts firing beams of energy met to destroyed virus that might infect the armor but Hikari uses her power to counter the beams. once the firewall bot is defeat, Hikari hacks into memory banks and gains the necessary data. after that's done Sevda jacks out of the armor and contacts Stills saying in firm tone.

Sevda: Stills I have good news , my X-Guardian Hikari has successfully hack into Amakuia's armor's memory banks and we now know the people he stole powers from using his armor. those people are 1 Aasyioukikiou Kasoiuitozkkziuotiozo , race Toadnite , male , stolen ability Hyper breath, galaxy- comet galaxy. 2 Basoukioukoto Zaskoutiaskuou, race Arachnobia , female , stolen ability enhanced relfexes, galaxy- the Triangulum Galaxy

3 Uzauikoukio Maskouiaskou , race Xalazindas , male, stolen ability, telekinesis, galaxy- The Whirlpool Galaxy. 4 Uiop Suio, race Zaeimuai , female, stolen ability sound manipulation, galaxy- The Cartwheel Galaxy. 5 Taraszyoukizuoi Costriouiu , race Zaozinin, male ,stolen ability Spatial Manipulation ,galaxy- Tadpole Galaxy.

6 Mazsuiozkuio Zaskoutaitioskuiou, race Opzoiui , female , stolen ability Force-Field Generation, galaxy- The Sunflower Galaxy. 7 Kazskotuiouio Kaszisoautou , race Chesozoid, male , stolen ability Intangibility Negation, galaxy- the Sombrero Galaxy . 8 Paikioiki Uipkio, race Taruiziou, female, stolen ability Blade Construction, galaxy- the Bode's Galaxy.

9 Razsauioukioum Zaskomouim, race Raxlaian, male, ability stolen Teleportation, galaxy- Wolf-Lundmark-Melotte Galaxy. 10 Iazkaoiuiou Zasou , race Golmorck , female , ability stolen Electrical Conversion, Galaxy-the Andromeda Galaxy. the stolen powers are being contain in a small tank located on the right side of the armor.

more_horiz
Hikari swims through Amaukia 's suit, looking at the power orbs, waiting ot hear which one she should pick

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Hikari swims through Amaukia 's suit, looking at the power orbs, waiting ot hear which one she should pick

Sevda : Hikari we're going to go in order with this, so  pick up the first orb that should be the orb that contains the hyper breath power Amakuia stole from the Toadnite Aas.

Mf: normally traveling to these galaxies would be next to impossible, but since Sevda is here it would be that difficult. she just needs to do necessary calculations to open up wormholes to said galaxies as simple as that.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sevda : Hikari we're going to go in order with this, so  pick up the first orb that should be the orb that contains the hyper breath power Amakuia stole from the Toadnite Aas.

Mf:  normally traveling to these galaxies would be next to impossible, but since  Sevda is here it would be that difficult. she just needs to do  necessary calculations to open up wormholes to said galaxies as simple as that.
Hikari picks up the hyper breath orb with no trouble, then heads in the order described by Sevda

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mf:  normally traveling to these galaxies would be next to impossible, but since  Sevda is here it would be that difficult. she just needs to do  necessary calculations to open up wormholes to said galaxies as simple as that.

Hikari picks up the hyper breath orb with no trouble, then heads in the order described by Sevda

when all the orbs are gather Sevda contacts Stills Saying in firm tone.

Sevda: Stills I got orbs contain super powers that Amaukia stole from 10 aliens. I'm going use my vector manipulation to open up wormholes to these Aliens respected worlds which are galaxies apart from each other. the first world I'm going to is located in the Comet galaxy! I'm heading into space right now I know the dangerous of opening wormhole here on earth, it's safer to do it in space.

more_horiz
"Good to hear this Seda, good to hear this! Return those powers"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Sally would then fly into space and use her vector manipulation to open up a worm hole to the comet Galaxy , once there she flies around in space looking for a planet with life on it until she spots. she lands down on the battle and notice that it's inhabits are toad like and are being enslave by Amakuia's race being force to work in what appears to be mineral mines.  Sevda lands on the planets ground saying in firm tone.

Sevda :greetings I come from a far away world called earth, I'm here to give back the power of Hyper Breath that belong to a  person name Aasyioukikiou Kasoiuitozkkziuotiozo!

a old Toadnite  looks at Sevda and says in firm tone.

Old Toadnite: so you're looking for VR are you off worlder.  if you want to find him head to cave east of here, that is were he hangs out. ever since losing his ability, he has retreating solitary confinement.

Sevda heads east  as the Old Toadnite directing.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sally would then fly into space and use her vector manipulation to open up a worm hole to the comet Galaxy , once there she flies around in space looking for a planet with life on it until she spots. she lands down on the battle and notice that it's inhabits are toad like and are being enslave by Amakuia's race being force to work in what appears to be mineral mines.  Sevda lands on the planets ground saying in firm tone.

Sevda :greetings I come from a far away world called earth, I'm here to give back the power of Hyper Breath that belong to a  person name Aasyioukikiou Kasoiuitozkkziuotiozo!

Old Toadnite: so you're  looking for VR are you off worlder.  if you want to find him head to cave east of here, that is were he hangs out. ever since losing his ability, he has retreating solitary confinement.

SEvda finds VR and gives him back his power, and he goes to free his people from the menace of Amaukia's horde, freezing the whole group en masse then blasting them to death

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Old Toadnite: so you're  looking for VR are you off worlder.  if you want to find him head to cave east of here, that is were he hangs out. ever since losing his ability, he has retreating solitary confinement.

SEvda finds VR and gives him back his power, and he goes to free his people from the menace of Amaukia's horde, freezing the whole group en masse then blasting them to death

Sevda looks at VR saying in firm tone.

Sevda: I'm with a group called LION and we could used people like you, we're always looking for new recruits.

more_horiz
Sevda: just think about it for a moment and let me know your decision okay!

more_horiz
continue this

Sevda ( Looking at VR) Okay I have to leave now here's Intergalactic pager ( hands VR the Pager) just page me if you come to a decision to join LION or not.

Sevda then flies into space and opens up another wormhole this time to Triangulum Galaxy and arrives on a planet filled with Arachnid humanoids, she sees that the Arachnobias are being enslave just by the Amakuia's race just like the toadnites previously were. Sevda floats down to the ground and speaks to one of them saying.

Sevda: you there I come from a far away place called earth, I'm here to give back the power of hyper relfexes to Basoukioukoto Zaskoutiaskuou.

Arachnobia says something to Sevda and Sevda says in firm tone.

Sevda: Hikari translate language.

Old Arachnobia ( translation): if you want to know where Spider Gal is Mizy Hamlton should know you can find her with her younger sister Izzy hamlton just go to this address.

Sevda: thanks for the information

Sevda heads to the address and meanwhile at Mizy's home

Mizy ( moping) : look Izzy I know things are terrible out there with the whole slavery thing, but what I'am supposed to do about it I don't have my power, and it's not like some stranger is just go to knock at the door to give me back my power.

more_horiz
VR NODS AND CONSIDERS AS THE PLOT MOVES FORWARD

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

back to Sevda

Mizy hears some knocking at the door saying in moping tone

Mizy: uh probably just another guard outside waiting to harass me as usually, well i guess i better go check to see who it is anyways.

Mizy goes to the foot door , opens and Sevda looks at her saying in firm tone.

Sevda: do you know where I might find Spider Gal, am here to give back her power that was stolen from her.

Mizy ( translation ) : how do i know your telling the truth , you might just be another one of Amakuia's guards coming here to harass me!

Sevda: I'm not one of Amaukia's guards , My Name is Sevda I'm android who comes from a far away planet called earth and a work for a organization called LION.

Mizy: ( translation) earth huh, why should i trust you , for all i know this earth and the organization LION might be in legal with Amakuia!

Sevda: trust me earth and LION are not in legal with Amakuia. in fact he tried to enslave it, but was stop by three girls, Somnium , Stronghold Girl and Dizzy.

Mizy: wow someone actually managed to defeat Amakuia, i'm impressed, okay I trust you for now.

Sevda: okay now that you trust me please tell me where Spider Gal is ?

Minzy ( translation ): you're looking right at her, I am Spider Gal!

Sevda then gives Mizy back her hyper reflexes saying in firm tone .

Sevda: okay your powers should be back there Spider Gal.

Spider Gal does couple of reflexes tests to see if her power is back and then goes to hug her sister Izzy saying in joyful tone.

Spider Gal : guess what sis, I got my hyper reflexes back, Spider Gal is back sis! okay now time to kick some mechanical butt!

more_horiz
for Admin

after walking around Jojo suddenly finds her self back at LION and Mo addresses her saying in stern tone"

Agent Mo: sorry big girl but we can't just like you  roam around  outside LION you're way too destructive.  look I know you don't mean to  it but....

Jojo: understand you guys are just looking at for my well being, but i was just looking for my Idol Stronghold.

Agent Mo  : I see well maybe he's  here why don't you check around.  also maybe you should think about change your hero name Stronghold Girl is ind of tacky.  how about Powerhouse?

Jojo checks around LION until she finds Stronghold saying in joyful tone.

Jojo ( looking down at Stronghold  who next to her looks like a small child) : oh there you are I finally found you Stronghold, my name's Jojo Small I'm your big fan of yours.  I even name my self after you I called my self Stronghold Girl , Agent Mo here says it's tacky and that I should change it to Powerhouse what do you think? ever since i was just a little girl I want to be a hero like you! hey did you see my fight against this alien warlord name Amakuia Zerg that was my first ever fight against a super powerful foe.

....................... well to tell you the truth the first super powerful foe I fought was the person name Unrealman but that wasn't much of fight.  I always want to be a hero like you, but the people in my home town never let me, they think of me as monster, but i never once  intentionally  wanted to cause destruction.  I always tried to help my town, but they would never accept, and then they had the nerve to go get that jackass Unrealman to tried to take me out and I never meat any of them any harm!

my home town resents  and shuns me ,  the only friends I had in my home town were Susan a half harpy , Minzy a Gremlin  , Daokota a Yeti , Austin a Minotaur and  Babs  a Chupacabra. I would gladly take a name such as Powerhouse, anythings better then wrecking ball, i hate that name, but that's want people back in my home town call me.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

back to Sevda

Mizy  hears some knocking at the door saying in moping tone

Mizy: uh probably  just another  guard outside waiting to harass me as usually, well i guess i better go check to see who it is anyways.

Mizy goes to the foot door , opens and Sevda looks at her saying in firm tone.

Sevda: do you know where I might find  Spider Gal, am here to give back  her power that was stolen from her.  

Mizy ( translation ) :  how do i know your telling the truth , you might just be another one of Amakuia's  guards coming here to harass me!

Sevda:  I'm not one of Amaukia's guards , My Name is Sevda I'm android who comes from a far away planet called earth and a work for a organization called LION.

Mizy: ( translation) earth huh, why should i trust you , for all i know this earth and the organization LION might be in legal with Amakuia!

Sevda: trust me earth and LION are not in legal with Amakuia. in fact he tried to enslave  it, but was  stop by three girls, Somnium , Stronghold Girl and Dizzy.  

Mizy: wow someone actually managed to defeat Amakuia, i'm impressed, okay I trust you for now.

Sevda: okay now that you trust me please tell me where  Spider Gal   is ?

Minzy ( translation ): you're looking right at her, I am Spider Gal!

Sevda then gives Mizy back her hyper reflexes  saying in firm tone .

Sevda: okay your powers should be back there Spider Gal.

Spider Gal does couple of reflexes   tests to see if her power is back  and then goes to hug her sister Izzy saying in joyful tone.

Spider Gal :  guess what sis, I got my hyper reflexes back, Spider Gal is back sis!  okay now time to kick some mechanical butt!

Sevda looks at Mizy saying in  firm tone.

Sevda: well you have fun doing that and oh here's a intergalactic communicator for you , i would ask if you want to be join LION but you not old enough, so I am going to ask if you want to go to the Academy  I will give you some time to think about it when made a decision contact  me at LION.  

Spider Gal: sure I'll let you know what I deiced.

Sevda quickly goes into space and opens up a wormhole to the The Whirlpool Galaxy and travels to a planet  when she encounters the first intelligent life form  she looks at it saying in firm tone.

Sevda: I am looking for a person name  Uzauikoukio Maskouiaskou I'm here to give him back his telekinesis have you see him?

the Xalazinda looks at Sevda saying in stern tone.

Xalazinda ( translation) :  you can find Jim Beibop at the resistance base outsider. even through he has lost his power, he still fights .  

Sevda: and where is this resistance base?

the Xalazinda gives Sevda directions to the base and she heads off towards it.

more_horiz
in space a portal opens up and out comes  couple of Beings ones wearing Japanese clothing  and the one wearing armor as one of them say in firm.

Izanagi: we like to expressed are gratitude for there's mortals defeated Amakuia ,oh hi there Vamiolos!

Izanami: yes we are couldn't bare to have seen this planet  rule  some  tyrannical overlord we have grown very fond of it.

Heavenly Kings:  so we are grateful for there's mortals for their win against Amaukia!

Amaterasu:   and there is some one else who would like to expressed there thanks.

Haciman: Diabotechi!

Susanno:  my creation Diabotechi wants to expressed her thanks for Amaukia being defeated, so I will being her here at a size were she can communicate.

Susanno snaps is fingers and suddenly a bolt of energy  strikes down in front of him and it  turns into Diabotechi expect for being her actual size she is now at much smaller size as she says in firm tone

Diabotechi: I very glad from the bottom of my heart that those girls managed to beat Amakuia, i could have bare seeing my childern the Yokai  rule by such a being, it would have broken my heart!  

Freyja: they did good, and I'm glad they didn't screw up!

Kiki Stonewall : looks at the gods and saying in firm tone

Agent Kiki Stonewall: well we thank you for your words , but I get  the feeling that you all are older then what we have record on earth!

Izanagi: how old we are isn't up to discussing mortal , we are cosmic beings who came to this planet a long time ago, and we became fond of the planet.  

Lady Pipii: and what about you  ( looking at Freyja) just how old are you?

Freyja: like them I too I am cosmic being who came to earth a long time ago and have became fond of it mortal.

Susanno: we also came to say this, the Cosmic Snake Demoness  Yamata no Orochi has rising her ugly head!  we hope you mortals figure out that she's walking among your kind . I had split her soul in half ,but someone made her whole again!

more_horiz

Sevda looks at Mizy saying in  firm tone.

Sevda: well you have fun doing that and oh here's a intergalactic communicator for you , i would ask if you want to be join LION but you not old enough, so I am going to ask if you want to go to the Academy  I will give you some time to think about it when made a decision contact  me at LION.  

Spider Gal: sure I'll let you know what I deiced.

Sevda quickly goes into space and opens up a wormhole to the The Whirlpool Galaxy and travels to a planet  when she encounters the first intelligent life form  she looks at it saying in firm tone.

Sevda: I am looking for a person name  Uzauikoukio Maskouiaskou I'm here to give him back his telekinesis have you see him?

the Xalazinda looks at Sevda saying in stern tone.

Xalazinda ( translation) :  you can find Jim Beibop at the resistance base outsider. even through he has lost his power, he still fights .  

Sevda: and where is this resistance base?.

the Xalazinda gives Sevda directions to the base and she heads off towards it

when  Sevda gets to the resistance base she sees a bunch of  Zerg soldiers antagonizing  Xalazinda  and listens in on the conversation.

conversation

Zerg commander:  for the last time  where is the Mask one!  if the Mask one does not show himself  one of you will be vaporize every 30 seconds! so if you don't want these people to be vaporize show yourself Mask One!

Xalazinda  resistance member 1:  I am the Mask one!

Xalanzinda resistance member 2 : no it is I who am the Mask one!

Xalanzinda Resistance member 3 :  It's really me who is the Mask one!

Xalanzinda resistance member 4 :  he's not the Mask one , I am!

Xalanzinda Resistance member 5 :  I am the true Mask one!

Xalazinda  Resistance member 6 : no I am

Xalazinda resistance member 7 : no me!

rest of the Xalazinda resistance members : we are the mask one!

Zerg Commander: I am getting annoying by this silly game, will the real mask one show themselves?

Sevda ( Listen in ): hmm seems like those Zerg soldiers are looking for  Jim Beibop, I need to get to him before they do!

Sevda uses her GPS to scan the layout of the entire resistance base and then says in firm tone

Sevda: okay by using my GPS to scan the entire resistance base I found out that Jim is located in center of the building, that's a life signal coming from there! now to make my move but first I'm going to take care of those Zergs!

Sevda uses her Vector Manipulation to take of the Zergs and to enter the resistance base without be notice.

more_horiz
in the command center of the resistance base Jim Beibop is looking at battle plans when he spots Sevda enter the room saying in stern tone.

Jim: who are you, you not with the Zerg are you?

Sevda: am not with the Zerg , I am Sevda I am a member of a organization called LION and came here to give you back your power.

Jim: okay is this a joke are something , my Telekinesis was stolen by Amaukia how can you possibly give it back?

Sevda: cause he was defeated by the effort of three teen super power girls , and I took the powers he stolen once he was defeated.

Jim: wait three teen girls took down Amaukia, that's hard to believe.

Sevda: but it is true I assure you!

Jim: okay if what you say is true then return my power to me now!

Sevda: sure thing!

Sevda gives Jim back his power and he says in firm tone as he looks at Sevda .

Jim: I can feel it my Telekinesis is back you were telling the truth after all!

later outside

Resistance member 1: damn it those too many of these bastards ,and we're taking heavy causalities if the tide doesn't change fast we're not going to hold out must long guys!

Zerg Solider: surrender to the great Zerg Empire, resistance is futile!

suddenly the Zergs are flung through the air like rag dolls as Jim steps out of the base's entrance saying in stern tone.

Jim: guess who got his power back assholes! alright people it's time to change things, it's time to get these damn bots off are planet ! so let's give them hell!

Sevda: well looks like you can handle things from here I have to get going here's a intergalactic communicator in case you want to contact LION about join?

Jim: I'll think about it.

Sevda then flies into space and opens up a wormhole to the Galaxy- The Cartwheel Galaxy and lands on a planet where she spots someone saying in firm tone.

Sevda: hey you, you wouldn't by any chance know where a person name Uiop Suio is question

the person who is a Zaeimuai speaks in Zaeimuai which is a sign language since Zaeimuai don't talk . the Zaeimuai basically tells Sevda that the person she seeks if with their son right now , and that their can be found at the river fishing at this hour.

Sevda ( translating the Alien sign Language ): okay from what you're saying I find Salt and her son Yo at a river near by thanks. ( walking around ) hmm wow if Echo we're here she would surely love this planet!

more_horiz
Sevda makes it to the river and spots Salt fishing with her son Yo and flies over to greeted them saying in firm tone.

Sevda: hello there My name is Sevda I'm from LION a organization on a planet called earth. I came here to give you back you power of Sound Manipulation Salt. ( sees Yo get in fighting stance) chill kid I'm not the enemy.

Yo ( Zaeimuai hand writing tool ): why should me and my mother trust you , you and this LION could be with the Zerg. also why are you calling me Kid you don't look any older then me.

Sevda ( translation) I am android so am older then I look. also LION isn't with the Zerg they came to earth and their leader Amaukia Zerg was defeat in combat by the effort of three girls Emilia , Jojo and Susan.

Yo: ( hand writing tool) wait so three girls managed to defeat that jerk ass Amaukia Zerg the one who stole my mother's ability.

Sevda: yes and I took the powers he stole, I have already give back 3 powers he stole to their rightful owners. Now Salt if you will please hold out your hand so i can give you back your sound manipulation.

suddenly a Zerg vessel appears in the sky and the commander who is on board says in stern.

Zerg commander : attention slaves , this river is now under Zerg command! any slave got fishing in these waters will be vaporize! so please leave or you will be vaporize!

Yo draws a picture of a hand giving the middle finger to the Zerg empire.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Sevda makes it to the river and spots Salt fishing with her son Yo and flies over to greeted them saying in firm tone.

Sevda: hello there My name is Sevda I'm from LION a organization on a planet called earth.  I came here to give you back you power of Sound Manipulation Salt.  ( sees  Yo get in fighting stance) chill kid  I'm not the enemy.

Yo ( Zaeimuai hand writing tool  ):  why should me and my mother trust you , you and this LION could be with the Zerg.  also why are you calling me Kid you don't look any older then me.

Sevda ( translation) I am android so am older then I look.   also LION isn't with the Zerg  they came to earth and their leader Amaukia Zerg was defeat in combat by the effort of three girls Emilia , Jojo and Susan.

Yo: ( hand writing tool) wait so three girls managed to defeat that jerk ass Amaukia Zerg the one who stole my mother's ability.

Sevda:  yes and I took the powers he stole, I have already give back 3 powers he stole to their rightful owners.   Now Salt if you will please hold out your hand so i can give you back your sound manipulation.

suddenly a Zerg vessel appears in the sky and the commander who is on board says in stern.

Zerg commander : attention slaves , this river is now under Zerg command!  any slave got fishing in these waters will be vaporize! so please leave or you will  be vaporize!

Yo draws a picture of a hand giving the middle finger to the Zerg empire.

the Zerg vessel fires at Salt's ship but Sevda uses her vector manipulation to deflect the beams the Zerg Vessel fires back it causing ti sustain damage saying

Sevda: okay Salt I'm going give you back your Sound manipulation, than I'm off."

Sevda grabs Salt's right hand and returns her sound manipulation to her then flies into orbit. Sevda uses her power to open up a worm hole to the Tadpole Galaxy and arrives near a planet. Sevda lands on the planet and checks for signs of life and spots her first Zaozinin who looks at her saying.

Zaozinin ( universal translator ): huh you not from around here are you stranger? say you not with those bad people the Zerg are you?

Sevda: know I'm not with Zerg I'm looking for a person name Taraszyoukizuoi Costriouiu I have something that belongs to him.

Zaozinin: you're looking for Cody Bolt huh you can find him hang out at a park near here.

the Zaozinin gives Sevda directions to the park and she heads off .

more_horiz
Sevda spots Cody Bolt at the park and walks up to him saying

Sevda: hello there you must be Cody Bolt, I and here to give you back the power that was stolen from you Spatial manipulation.

Sevda touches Cody bolt's hand and gives him back his power saying .

Sevda: there it's done now i must be off.

Sevda then flies to orbit and uses her power to up a wormhole to the Sunflower Galaxy. after enter the wormhole she winds up on another planet and looks around for signs of life. Sevda then spots her first Opzoiui who looks at her saying.

opzoiui: hmm your a strange one, what business do you have here?

Sevda looks at the male opzoiui saying in stern tone.

Sevda: I'm looking for a person name Kazskotuiouio Kaszisoautou?

Opzoiui: you mean Ashley Wildfire huh , what do you want with her?

Sevda: I here to give something back that was stolen from her.

Opzoiui: on in that case you can find her at the graveyard around this time she should be visit the grave of her dead parents, who were murder by those vile Zerg. Ashley want's to avenged their deaths, but she knows she can't do this since Amaukia defeat her in combat and stole her power.

Sevda: and that's the very thing I'm going to give back to her the power that Amaukia stole from her.

Opzouiui: if you can do that stranger, then that would be mighty helpful, i wish you the best of luck.

Sevda then heads of to the graveyard.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply