ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire

more_horiz
Really had to drill it in there did they tongue

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire

more_horiz
OT: What are they saying?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: What are they saying?

OT: Were you having an off day? I've noticed that you've even forgot some of the past arcs in Marvel/CAU

more_horiz
Sorry dude, like, the posts weren't really all that clear.

Sooo lets rewind a bit and just tell me what they were trying to say.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Sorry for the long wait. Was busy with something Embarassed

IC:

"Tippy Toe said Aquan's a guy"

Neutral "Oh" Iron Fist said then decided to change the subject" Have you checked on Wade as of late? It has been unusually quiet, outside of the normal surroundings."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sorry for the long wait. Was busy with something Embarassed

IC:

"Tippy Toe said Aquan's a guy"

Neutral "Oh" Iron Fist said then decided to change the subject" Have you checked on Wade as of late? It has been unusually quiet, outside of the normal surroundings."

"Hmmm....last I checked, he was dragging Coulson to Asgard. I sent him a text earlier. And anyway, I wouldn't worry about Wade, he's immortal remember?"

more_horiz
Third Times The Charm

Squirrel Girl got a sense that, outside of the usual surroundings things are unusually quiet and not of the comfortable kind

more_horiz
"You're.....right....I don't like this.......I can't even heard the birds outside." Squirrel Girl looked at Tippy Toe. "Tippy? You got anything?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"You're.....right....I don't like this.......I can't even heard the birds outside." Squirrel Girl looked at Tippy Toe. "Tippy? You got anything?"

Tippy Toe shook her head then she climbed down, she pulled out her walled then showed Squirrel Girl the cell phone number for Weasel

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Tippy Toe shook her head then she climbed down, she pulled out her walled then showed Squirrel Girl the cell phone number for Weasel

Squirrel Girl nodded and pet Tippy Toe as she dialed Weasel's number and called him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Squirrel Girl nodded and pet Tippy Toe as she dialed Weasel's number and called him.

"Hello?" Weasel answered

OT: BTW check out the Prime Flashback thread for the montage Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello?" Weasel answered

"Hey Weasel, is Wade there?"

more_horiz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello?" Weasel answered

"Oh thank God. Uh.." Weasel run his fingers through his hair" Yeah he is but he's in a really bad way"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello?" Weasel answered

"Oh thank God. Uh.." Weasel run his fingers through his hair" Yeah he is but he's in a really bad way"

Squirrel Girl stood up. "What happened?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello?" Weasel answered

Iron Fist noticing the troubled expression he went over to her

"I-I don't know he just kept rambling incoherently. I'm over at his place right now keeping an eye on him so that he wont do anything thats out of control, beyond his standards" Weasel said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello?" Weasel answered

"I-I don't know he just kept rambling incoherently. I'm over at his place right now keeping an eye on him so that he wont do anything thats out of control, beyond his standards" Weasel said

"We'll be right over." Squirrel Girl said. "Something's happened to Wade, something bad. I think somebody attacked his mind."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello?" Weasel answered

"We'll be right over." Squirrel Girl said. "Something's happened to Wade, something bad. I think somebody attacked his mind."

How does she know that? scratch

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello?" Weasel answered

How does she know that? scratch

It was a guess. Weasel told her over the phone that he's an incoherent wreck and that he's keeping an eye on Wade, so Squirrel Girl took the guess that somebody might have attacked his mind. She does say that she thinks that's what happened.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply