ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Exodus City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Exodus City - Page 5 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Exodus City

more_horiz
bounce

more_horiz
They arrived at the school and everyone got out of the bus. Matthew made a note to visit the weight room after school for a workout.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
They arrived at the school and everyone got out of the bus. Matthew made a note to visit the weight room after school for a workout.

James got off the bus and flipped through the notes. He looked around and then Gabriele driving up with Helena and her friends. Smiling, he walked over to talk to her. He was almost over there when someone tripped him and snatched the papers out of his hands. He stopped himself and looked up. "Walk much?"
Matthew was chatting with Hank and saw what was going down. "Ah geeze this again. I'll be right back."
James dusted his hands off. "Oh, you again, Delbert Weinheimer. You know with a name like yours, I can understand why you'd pretend to be tough."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/015/a/3/eene_vlad_by_devapein-d378t79.png
"The hell you say to me? It's Crossbones you little s-t."
"Whatever. Just give me back my notes. Now."
"Or what?"
"Or I'll-"
"Is there a problem?" Matthew asked as he walked up.
Delbert and Matthew glared at each other. "No. No problem. Just helping him up." He gave James back his papers and walked off.
"You alright man?"
"Yeah, I had it handled though."
"I'm sure you did James. See you later!" Matthew said and met back up with Hank.

more_horiz
"Take care Dean" Helena said to her limo driver as he waved in response and he drove off"There goes your pal"Gabrielle said to Mai who motioned to Lilly walking off of the bus with Anna. Mai waved at her direction

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Take care Dean" Helena said to her limo driver as he waved in response and he drove off"There goes your pal"Gabrielle said to Mai who motioned to Lilly walking off of the bus with Anna. Mai waved at her direction

Adjusting his coat and taking a deep breath and exhailing. James walked over to talk to her. "Uhm...excuse me, Gabrielle right? Hi."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Adjusting his coat and taking a deep breath and exhailing. James walked over to talk to her. "Uhm...excuse me, Gabrielle right? Hi."

Mai felt Helena patting her on the shoulder"Come on Mai" she looked back at Helena then at the other two"See you later" she says to Gabrielle then heads off with Helena. Gabrielle lookes at James"Hello James"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mai felt Helena patting her on the shoulder"Come on Mai" she looked back at Helena then at the other two"See you later" she says to Gabrielle then heads off with Helena. Gabrielle lookes at James"Hello James"

OT: Noah!
http://www.stickam.com/noahmaxwell
He's got a guardian angel! Very Happy

IC: "Hi." James repeated nervously. "Check these out." He offered her the papers.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: "Hi." James repeated nervously. "Check these out." He offered her the papers.

OT: Good to know that he's still alive and kicking Very Happy

IC: Gabrielle accepted the papers then examined them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Yep! Very Happy

IC: The papers were about the crazy supervillain attacks that had various cities on similar days: Rivington, Ascenscion, Champion, and others. "What I find interesting...is...despite all that..we lucked out with just a little weirdness last night." James said. "I don't know, maybe...maybe this is just the calm before the storm."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: The papers were about the crazy supervillain attacks that had various cities on similar days: Rivington, Ascenscion, Champion, and others. "What I find interesting...is...despite all that..we lucked out with just a little weirdness last night." James said. "I don't know, maybe...maybe this is just the calm before the storm."

Hearing about the strange occurances reminds her of another strange past event" Ever heard about what happened in Lightspeeds hometown about people disappearing. Not just talking about a small few but a city wide situation?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Hearing about the strange occurances reminds her of another strange past event" Ever heard about what happened in Lightspeeds hometown about people disappearing. Not just talking about a small few but a city wide situation?"

"Lightsped....Lightspeed yeah! Yeah I heard about that when I was looking up all of this last night. I mean...how does someone just abduct an entire city at once?" He paused. "Think it's aliens?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Lightsped....Lightspeed yeah! Yeah I heard about that when I was looking up all of this last night. I mean...how does someone just abduct an entire city at once?" He paused. "Think it's aliens?"

"Well...Thats what the media is implying, if it were a terrorist attack there would be threats of ransom. The fact that you have recent incidents involving dangerous aliens just connects it all together"Gabrielle said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Well...Thats what the media is implying, if it were a terrorist attack there would be threats of ransom. The fact that you have recent incidents involving dangerous aliens just connects it all together"Gabrielle said

(Oh my God....I'm talking to her...I'm really talking to her....) James nodded. "Yeah, do you think what happened last night was, like, some kind of prelude to an Exodus City Invasion?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

(Oh my God....I'm talking to her...I'm really talking to her....) James nodded. "Yeah, do you think what happened last night was, like, some kind of prelude to an Exodus City Invasion?"

"I wouldn't jump to that sort of conclusion just yet but lets keep our eyes open just incase" Gabrielle said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I wouldn't jump to that sort of conclusion just yet but lets keep our eyes open just incase" Gabrielle said

"Yeah, good idea."

The bell rang. "Aaaand I gotta go. Um, keep the papers. I have copies. Bye!" James said and ran off.

more_horiz
Matthew closed his eyes and relaxed as he waited for class to begin.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The teacher walked in. "Greetings class, everyone get out your homework and pass it to the right."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

The teacher walked in. "Greetings class, everyone get out your homework and pass it to the right."

Matthew and the other students did so.

In a different class.....
Flannery Kingston found a poem in her desk.
http://www.poemslovers.com/love_poems/first_love/poems/1402.html

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flannery smiled then puts the poem back in her desk, she gets up and walks over to where Hank was sitting and wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed him on the cheek"Feelings mutual" Hank while surprised he hides it then kissed her in return

"Save it for after class guys" The teacher walked in and they noticed it isn't their usual Space and Theory teacher. Flannery lets go then returned to her seat as the teacher introduced himself"Names Victor Gustavison, I'll be replacing your previous teacher James Davis who has retired from his duties"

http://vampirediariesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/vampire-diaries-matt-davis-alaric-saltzman.jpg

(Interesting change) Helena smiled and listen in

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flannery smiled then puts the poem back in her desk, she gets up and walks over to where Hank was sitting and wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed him on the cheek"Feelings mutual" Hank while surprised he hides it then kissed her in return

"Save it for after class guys" The teacher walked in and they noticed it isn't their usual Space and Theory teacher. Flannery lets go then returned to her seat as the teacher introduced himself"Names Victor Gustavison, I'll be replacing your previous teacher James Davis who has retired from his duties"

http://vampirediariesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/vampire-diaries-matt-davis-alaric-saltzman.jpg

(Five out of ten.) Summer thought to herself. "Hello." She said politely to the teacher.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Five out of ten.) Summer thought to herself. "Hello." She said politely to the teacher.

(Could be worse, could be a balding old guy) a voice inside Summer's head called to her

Victor nods in acknowledgement to Summer as he starts to begin the lesson"I'd like you to log into your computers and begin chapter one of the current topic which is creation of the universe, something that a celestial being sneezed up or something much much grander, like being created by space mice"

Flannery smiled then holds back a laugh when remembering something she saw from Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy as she's logging onto the computer

more_horiz
*Does the Legato has 3,000 posts dance.* Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Could be worse, could be a balding old guy) a voice inside Summer's head called to her

Victor nods in acknowledgement to Summer as he starts to begin the lesson"I'd like you to log into your computers and begin chapter one of the current topic which is creation of the universe, something that a celestial being sneezed up or something much much grander, like being created by space mice"

Flannery smiled then holds back a laugh when remembering something she saw from Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy as she's logging onto the computer

(Good point.)

Summer logged onto the computer.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Good point.)

"You know what students, howabout we go a little old school? So going to do something a little unusual for the class. For starters, log out of your computers"

Confused Flannery glanced at Hank who noticed her and shrugged. Flannery logged out of her computer.

"Ok our session today is going to be a little more vocal. Who can tell one of the main possible theories of the creation of the universe?" Victor asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Good point.)

"You know what students, howabout we go a little old school? So going to do something a little unusual for the class. For starters, log out of your computers"

Confused Flannery glanced at Hank who noticed her and shrugged. Flannery logged out of her computer.

"Ok our session today is going to be a little more vocal. Who can tell one of the main possible theories of the creation of the universe?" Victor asked

Summer raised her hand.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply