ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Exodus City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Exodus City - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Exodus City

more_horiz
Serlena Sturtevant was out for a midnight stroll. She lit up a smoke as she walked down the street, hands in her pockets.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Serlena Sturtevant was out for a midnight stroll. She lit up a smoke as she walked down the street, hands in her pockets.

A guy in a long hat passed her. He stopped then turned, tipping his hat to her then she sees him walked off. Disappearing into the night

NuCAU: Exodus City - Page 3 Mad-ha10

more_horiz
OT: Hey Guy is it cool if you can RP one of Helena's parents? Surprise me on which one Cool

At The D'Mico Mansion

A shot is heard and Ritter kicked the door open armed with her duel handguns. She hears a click and turned to see Helena draw ger firearm at her. "Whoa, whoa, it's just me Ms.D'Mico" Ritter said holding her weapons up in the air"I heard gunfire in here"

Helena recognizing Ritter she took a deep breath and calmed down"Ritter...****" She uncocked her gun and ran her fingers through her hair. Ritter carefully approached Helena while putting her own handguns up and gently took Helenas. She sits down next to her"What happen in here?"

Helena sighed" Some crazy lady in a red dress burst through my closet with an ax. She kept screaming off with my head so I shot her and she disappeared"

Ritter pondured"Teleporting assassin?"

"A possibility" Helena responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

A guy in a long hat passed her. He stopped then turned, tipping his hat to her then she sees him walked off. Disappearing into the night

NuCAU: Exodus City - Page 3 Mad-ha10

"The fuuu-?" Serlena turned and watched him. She came up with only one explanation. "Street Pimps." She shook her head and continued on her walk.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Hey Guy is it cool if you can RP one of Helena's parents? Surprise me on which one Cool

At The D'Mico Mansion

A shot is heard and Ritter kicked the door open armed with her duel handguns. She hears a click and turned to see Helena draw ger firearm at her. "Whoa, whoa, it's just me Ms.D'Mico" Ritter said holding her weapons up in the air"I heard gunfire in here"

Helena recognizing Ritter she took a deep breath and calmed down"Ritter...****" She uncocked her gun and ran her fingers through her hair. Ritter carefully approached Helena while putting her own handguns up and gently took Helenas. She sits down next to her"What happen in here?"

Helena sighed" Some crazy lady in a red dress burst through my closet with an ax. She kept screaming off with my head so I shot her and she disappeared"

Miss D'Amico ran in with a triple shotgun sword, which was a shotgun with three barrels and sword blades attached to the top like bayonets. "Ritter, Helena, is everything alright?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At The D'Mico Mansion

Miss D'Amico ran in with a triple shotgun sword, which was a shotgun with three barrels and sword blades attached to the top like bayonets. "Ritter, Helena, is everything alright?"

"I'm fine mom"Helena said

"WHERE IS THE CREEP" Helena sees Mai Lee rushed in armed with a large sword with her eyes glowing with pure fury

Gabriella entered after, looking around and noticed no signs of intrusion"You ok Ms.D'Mico?"

"No need of the formalities Gabe." Helena smiled" I'm fine. I scared her away" she looked at Ritter" Sorry about me pointing the gun on you"

"It's cool" Ritter said

OT: Loved Trench's bio Very Happy Looking forward to his interactions with Gabriella.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At The D'Mico Mansion

"I'm fine mom"Helena said

"WHERE IS THE CREEP" Helena sees Mai Lee rushed in armed with a large sword with her eyes glowing with pure fury

Gabriella entered after, looking around and noticed no signs of intrusion"You ok Ms.D'Mico?"

"No need of the formalities Gabe." Helena smiled" I'm fine. I scared her away" she looked at Ritter" Sorry about me pointing the gun on you"

"It's cool" Ritter said

OT: Loved Trench's bio Very Happy Looking forward to his interactions with Gabriella.

"Ah, well, very good then." Miss D'Amico said and put her gun down. "Is everyone else okay?"

more_horiz
OT: Anyone want to move to the next day?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Anyone want to move to the next day?

I'm game. We could have it that Ultra Girl agreed to look into the issue tomorrow while she have him assure that Alice wouldn't cause any trouble with her powers

IC: Flannery walked into the kitchen to see breakfast already placed" Lifesaver" she said then sits down"You're welcome" Jennifer smiled then took a sip of her coffee"Noticed anything out of the ordinary last night?"
"How out of the ordinary?" Flannery asked
"Characters from Alice In Wonderland popping up kind of out of the ordinary"Jennifer said
"Yeeah." Flannery bit her bottum lip"About that" she starts to fill her in on what occurred, leaving out the Cheshire shoplifting part

more_horiz
Matthew flexed in front of the mirror after waking up and then grabbed a shower. Heading downstairs, he poured himself milk and cereal and turned on the TV. There was a news report about sightings of a superhero and strange creatures running around the city last night. Matthew chewed slowly and tapped his spoon on the bowl. (Strange creatures....like that rabbit from last night?) He made a mental note to talk to Hank about it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Matthew flexed in front of the mirror after waking up and then grabbed a shower. Heading downstairs, he poured himself milk and cereal and turned on the TV. There was a news report about sightings of a superhero and strange creatures running around the city last night. Matthew chewed slowly and tapped his spoon on the bowl. (Strange creatures....like that rabbit from last night?) He made a mental note to talk to Hank about it.

His morning was thankfully more uneventful. He ate breakfast, washed the dishes, hugged his mom and bumped fists with his dad before heading out to the bus. He sat next to Hank. "You hear what happened last night?"

more_horiz
Chester woke up in the cell, staring at the guard who smirked at his get up

"What? You got no fashion sense? An all green sit with a bowler hat is the HIPPEST thing to wear"

more_horiz
Helena is having breakfast with Mai and Gabriella. Mai looked around and noticed the extra security"After last night think Miss D'Mico's going to assign guards to watch you while you're at school?"

"Who needs a bodyguard when I have you guys" Helena said

"If any assassin tries anything we'll make em pay" Gabriella said in which Mai nods

"You're assurance in my safety touch me where I live" Helena said places a hand on her heard" Besides I wouldn't worry. I'd make any assassin pay for targetting me" she said while she waved at her mom and Gabe high fived Ritter who was with Miss D'Mico

more_horiz
To Guy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Helena is having breakfast with Mai and Gabriella. Mai looked around and noticed the extra security"After last night think Miss D'Mico's going to assign guards to watch you while you're at school?"

"If any assassin tries anything we'll make em pay" Gabriella said in which Mai nods

"You're assurance in my safety touch me where I live" Helena said places a hand on her heard" Besides I wouldn't worry. I'd make any assassin pay for targetting me" she said while she waved at her mom and Gabe high fived Ritter who was with Miss D'Mico

"While I have the utmost faith in your friends and Ritter, I have taken the liberty of hiring a little extra help, just to be safe. One that you will never see coming." Miss D'Mico said. "You can come down now!"

As the girls looked around, a ninja dropped down from the ceiling.

"Ladies, meet Just."
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111126213206/blazblue/images/2/24/Hakumen_%28Continuum_Shift%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

His morning was thankfully more uneventful. He ate breakfast, washed the dishes, hugged his mom and bumped fists with his dad before heading out to the bus. He sat next to Hank. "You hear what happened last night?"

cat

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
To Guy

Basketball

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"While I have the utmost faith in your friends and Ritter, I have taken the liberty of hiring a little extra help, just to be safe. One that you will never see coming." Miss D'Mico said. "You can come down now!"

"Ladies, meet Just."
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111126213206/blazblue/images/2/24/Hakumen_%28Continuum_Shift%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png

"You know what they say Helena, the more the merrier" Gabriella said

"True"Helena examins the ninja" Looks capable enough and has shown can keep a low profile"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

cat

"Outside of a strange cat grinning at me while standing on his head not really" Hank said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ladies, meet Just."

"True"Helena examins the ninja" Looks capable enough and has shown can keep a low profile"

"I assure you he is the best that money can buy." D'Amico smiled. "He'll be following you at school in the shadows and keeping out of sight, just in case something does happen. I don't want to risk anything with all the reports last night."
Just nodded.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

cat

"Outside of a strange cat grinning at me while standing on his head not really" Hank said

Matthew nodded. "Would you believe me if I said a white rabbit ran through my room last night, rambling on about an important date?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ladies, meet Just."

"I assure you he is the best that money can buy." D'Amico smiled. "He'll be following you at school in the shadows and keeping out of sight, just in case something does happen. I don't want to risk anything with all the reports last night."
Just nodded.

"Ok. Just as long as he, I think, understands the meaning of boundaries. Such as changing and showering in the girls locker room and such" Helena said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

cat

Matthew nodded. "Would you believe me if I said a white rabbit ran through my room last night, rambling on about an important date?"

"Makes one wonder if this city is getting weirder than normal" Hank joked

"I see." Jennifer said after hearing Flannery explain about her recent outing she looked at the clock and stood up" You got a few minutes before the bus arrives, we'll work something out concerning this after school"

Flannery nods" Sure thing mom"

more_horiz
On the school bus Anne, while sitting next to Lilly, yawned then rubbed her eyes trying to keep herself awake

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply