ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
as the three walked off, Taylor started to talk about Lightspeed

"Yo you think he's faster than Astroman? I think he is, ee the wayheblitzed past the bullet from point blank range on BrahmNorton?"

more_horiz
Meanwhile....

A woman was interviewing a businessman about his new megastore. In the middle of the interview, a man in black walked into the shot. The suit looked like a villain costume or a weird superhero suit. The man in black looked up and down and then turned to the camera and waved to it and then turned back around and created two glowing ball shaped like a bomb, took a pitching pose and then lobbed it at the store, creating an enormous explosion.
The businessman, the reporter and the camera man were knocked down by the force of the explosion. Whistling to himself, the man in black walked up to the camera and picked it up. "Greetings Ascenscion City! I am Bombardment and you have just witnessed my awesome power of explosions! And I am not alone either. BEHOLD!" He turned the camera to face a woman.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/313/a/c/ac5533083e8fb608.jpg
"B-ches, this is SexBomb."
SexBomb created two large bombs and turned and tossed them at other small business stores, blowing them up.
She turned and blew a kiss at the camera. "Lovely isn't she? You worthless normals have ONE DAY to decide: Either bow down before me and surrender control of the city to me or the two of us shall continue to destroy the city until you do."
SexBomb walked up and kissed Bombardment. They then threw away the camera and blew it up.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Yo you think he's faster than Astroman? I think he is, ee the wayheblitzed past the bullet from point blank range on BrahmNorton?"

"I don't know, Astroman could probably do that too." Neil said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I don't know, would he? Imean guy took a punch from something that ate tank fire. I heard they're gonna race butit'son pay per view and i can't buy that"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I don't know, would he? Imean guy took a punch from something that ate tank fire. I heard they're gonna race butit'son pay per view and i can't buy that"

"I can." Neil said.
"Seriously?" Jay asked.
"I'm awesome like that. Besides, we have a total of 80 bucks that we don't have anything to do with."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I can." Neil said.
"Seriously?" Jay asked.
"I'm awesome like that. Besides, we have a total of 80 bucks that we don't have anything to do with."
""let's go over to Neil'sthen, I'll bringthefood, or you got that covered too?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I can." Neil said.
"Seriously?" Jay asked.

"Sweet. I'll go ask Eliza and Lyra." Jay said and headed to go find them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I can." Neil said.
"Seriously?" Jay asked.

He'd find the two arguing, about rather deep concepts for fourteen year olds

"Frankly, I don't think demolishing government is a solution,] and if anything would just create MORE of a problem Lyra" Eliza would state

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I can." Neil said.
"Seriously?" Jay asked.

He'd find the two arguing, about rather deep concepts for fourteen year olds

"Frankly, I don't think demolishing government is a solution,] and if anything would just create MORE of a problem Lyra" Eliza would state

"But if you remove the current problematic government then you can build up a better one in it's place!" Lyra pointed out.

"Hi." Jay said.

more_horiz
"But HOW WILL YOU BUILD UP A-oh hey Jay, we're just debating politics right now, getting ready for debate class, so waht's up?" Eliza asked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"But HOW WILL YOU BUILD UP A-oh hey Jay, we're just debating politics right now, getting ready for debate class, so waht's up?" Eliza asked

Jay told them about checking out the payperviewrace.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'm all for it, butwe should besafe, some chicks just attacked the city earlier today and my parents want me to ge thome quick before going anywhere"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'm all for it, butwe should besafe, some chicks just attacked the city earlier today and my parents want me to ge thome quick before going anywhere"

"Really?!" Jay asked. "Well....alright then...I'll going to go call my folks real quick. I'll meet up with you guys at the party later then."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Really?!" Jay asked. "Well....alright then...I'll going to go call my folks real quick. I'll meet up with you guys at the party later then."
"Alright then, later Jay" she'd say before turning to Lyra. "Let's continue this atNeil's, alright?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Alright then, later Jay" she'd say before turning to Lyra. "Let's continue this atNeil's, alright?"

"Certainly." Lyra said.

Jay made the call to his parents. "Mom? Yeah, yeah it's me. I just heard, are you okay? Okay, thank God.....so what's happened? Explosions? Bomb Powers? So we're dealing with meta's. Alright...I'll have to step in. Alright, yeah, I'll swing by to pick up the costume. Alright, tell Dad, yeah, I know. I love you too. Goodbye." Jay said and hung up and then ran off to his house, into his room and opened his closet. He then got changed at super speed until he was wearing his superhero outfit.
Fastlane clenched his fists. "Alright. Time to rock and roll."

more_horiz
he'd arrive at the scene and see cops barricading the civilians away from the two metas, holding off their fire

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
he'd arrive at the scene and see cops barricading the civilians away from the two metas, holding off their fire

Bombardment and SexBomb laughed at the police. "COme ON! Can't you do any better then this?!" Bombardment asked as he created a bomb in one hand and threw at the police, blasting the barricade and sending police flying. "Whooohooo!" SexBomb followed it up with her own bombs, blasting the police again.
"If this is the best you guys can do, this city is gonna be ours for the taking." Bombardment said. He created some more bombs and prepared to finish the police when a white blur raced past the two, striking them in the face, then turning around and hitting them again, then again, then again.
The white blur then moved over to the police, who were injured but alive. "Is everyone here okay?" Fastlane asked.
"Unghhh...y-yeah....who?"
"Don't worry. I'm here to help."
The two villains stood up. "What the f? Who the hell are you?" Bombardment asked.
"Well, I suppose this is as good a time as any. I....Am FASTLANE!"
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/087/1/e/he_who_rides_the_lightning_by_stonedustghost-d3como0.jpg

"Fastlane huh...you the local hero around here?" Bombardment asked as he and SexBomb sized up their opponent.

"Hey, you're not as slow as I thought!"

"You caught us off guard earlier, but this time, YOU DIE!" SexBomb yelled and started to throw two bombs at him only to be punched in the face as Fastlane blitzed her, crossing the distance between them easily and striking her before she could react. "Tooslow!"
"Se-" Bombardment started but Fastlane ran over to him and kicked him in the stomach, launching him backwards from the speed and force of the kick.
The two villains rolled on the ground and tried to pick themselves up.
"You gotta be faster then this if you wanna take me on."

more_horiz
Can this thread use another hero, or villain?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Sure thing dude, roll with it

the cops tried to back up this kid, taking advantage of the fact he had them on the ground

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bombardment and SexBomb laughed at the police. "COme ON! Can't you do any better then this?!" Bombardment asked as he created a bomb in one hand and threw at the police, blasting the barricade and sending police flying. "Whooohooo!" SexBomb followed it up with her own bombs, blasting the police again.
"If this is the best you guys can do, this city is gonna be ours for the taking." Bombardment said. He created some more bombs and prepared to finish the police when a white blur raced past the two, striking them in the face, then turning around and hitting them again, then again, then again.
The white blur then moved over to the police, who were injured but alive. "Is everyone here okay?" Fastlane asked.
"Unghhh...y-yeah....who?"
"Don't worry. I'm here to help."
The two villains stood up. "What the f? Who the hell are you?" Bombardment asked.
"Well, I suppose this is as good a time as any. I....Am FASTLANE!"
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/087/1/e/he_who_rides_the_lightning_by_stonedustghost-d3como0.jpg

"Fastlane huh...you the local hero around here?" Bombardment asked as he and SexBomb sized up their opponent.

"Hey, you're not as slow as I thought!"

"You caught us off guard earlier, but this time, YOU DIE!" SexBomb yelled and started to throw two bombs at him only to be punched in the face as Fastlane blitzed her, crossing the distance between them easily and striking her before she could react. "Tooslow!"
"Se-" Bombardment started but Fastlane ran over to him and kicked him in the stomach, launching him backwards from the speed and force of the kick.
The two villains rolled on the ground and tried to pick themselves up.
"You gotta be faster then this if you wanna take me on."

"Oh.......daaaamn...you're...a speedster..."

"Okay yeah, was it the name that gave me away?"

"Doesn't matter....we can deal with you just fine." Bombardment said as he stood up then bent over to catch his breath and hold his stomach.

"Might want to start by standing up straight." Fastlane commented as he crossed his arms.

SexBomb meanwhile had wiped her mouth and created several small bombs in her hand. Smiling and not making a sound, she rolled them across the ground towards Fastlane. Upon reaching his feet, the bomb's exploded all at once.
Seizing the moment, Bombardment created two large bombs and threw them into the smoke, causing more explosions. The police tried to shield the people as they screamed. Once the smoke cleared however, Fastlane was not in pieces as they hoped but instead was casually standing on SexBomb, who was knocked out.
"Wha....what...the..."
"Sorry dude, but like I said, you're just too slow. I got out of the way the moment I felt the first one touch my foot. The explosions never even touched me."
"Damn you!" Bombardment raised his hand to create another bomb....only to realize someone was grabbing it. Looking to the side, he saw Fastlane holding him by the wrist with one hand and with his other behind his back. "Gotcha." He said and kicked him three times with super speed and then punched Bombardment down. He was out.
Fastlane had won.
He then turned to the police and held out one hand with two fingers up in a V Sign. "Am I awesome or what?"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:

The Great Bro!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzPjGHO7k5s&feature=plcp
Cool

more_horiz
As the cops cuff the two metas up, they nod in approval at the kid. "Fastlane right? Thanks for the help kid. I'm officer Grady" one says, handing the two metas off to another cop. "How can we get in touchw ith you, in case we gotta deal with more crazies like this?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As the cops cuff the two metas up, they nod in approval at the kid. "Fastlane right? Thanks for the help kid. I'm officer Grady" one says, handing the two metas off to another cop. "How can we get in touchw ith you, in case we gotta deal with more crazies like this?"

"How about a signal?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"How about a signal?"
Grady looks at the other officers, who all laugh quite a bit. "If we got the budget, we could do it. We'll figure something out though kid, but since the mayor isn't big on police spending, we don't get a lot of stuff that a city with a hero needs. However if you were to show up at HIS place, impress him or something, at a ball per se" Grady says, dropping a card into his hand. "Unannounced and all that, not like a cop who wants his department to be upgraded directed you there, if you get my drift" he adds, winking at Fastlane

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"How about a signal?"
Grady looks at the other officers, who all laugh quite a bit. "If we got the budget, we could do it. We'll figure something out though kid, but since the mayor isn't big on police spending, we don't get a lot of stuff that a city with a hero needs. However if you were to show up at HIS place, impress him or something, at a ball per se" Grady says, dropping a card into his hand. "Unannounced and all that, not like a cop who wants his department to be upgraded directed you there, if you get my drift" he adds, winking at Fastlane

Fastlane smiled. "You got it. I'll blow him away with my entrance." He said. "And....good job."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply