ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Gryphon

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Gryphon - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Gryphon

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
OT: Fun Fact, Rick and his buddies once did a hench job in Twilight City.
They agreed to never go back or mention their encounter with the 'monster' again...

Gryphon or Angel Enigma? Razz

Angel Enigma.
They did encounter Gryphon once, but he took them all down before they knew he was there.
They were rolling with a different gang when they ran into Angel Enigma, and what happened next scared them so badly they swore to stay far away from Twilight City.

Just pointing out Gryphon can be intimidating too.

more_horiz
A guy that can take you out before you know he's there isn't intimidating?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Gryphon landed ontop of the Conroy building he stands, overlooking the cryptic city below

Before I decide to move on I'm giving anyone one last chance to get involved in this

Not saying he isn't. Also this

more_horiz
Do whatever you feel like man. Smile

more_horiz
Flaws aside still a good fight

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Hey Guy could you RP a mob boss in Twilight City? Needed to introduce another character Smile

OT: Kev's got something going on for us already it seems but I think I can whip something up.

IC: "So you see gentlemen, that is our situation. The shipment comes in three days and I do not want the cops looking into this. Buy them or do whatever you have to but keep them away from the docks." The mob boss said to his lackeys.

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Dark Rose sliced the lock off the door, and leaving her access to the jewelery store.

"Shall we?" Moon Dragon asked. "We shall" Dark Rose grinned as the two ninjas entered the store.

You have two open that you can do whatever with.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Gryphon landed ontop of the Conroy building he stands, overlooking the cryptic city below

Before I decide to move on I'm giving anyone one last chance to get involved in this
He'd see a gang of people walk up in demon masks, each half green and half red, as an explosion happened on the city street right in his line of vision. Each of them was holding a handgun and one grenade, laughing maniacally. The leader of the group appeared to be a man who had his whole body in half. one side green, the other red. "Well gentlemen, looks like SPLITSIDE has to come to a SPLIT decision regarding what to do with this city!" he'd shout, turning to the group (his henchmen) and laughing

the aura around him, if one could see those things, would seem split up as well, as if two distinct souls were int he body

Last edited by Froggy on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
It's like Joker+Two-Face!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
It's like Joker+Two-Face!
a classic type of foe

there is ALWAYS a twist though

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Hey Guy could you RP a mob boss in Twilight City? Needed to introduce another character Smile

OT: Kev's got something going on for us already it seems but I think I can whip something up.

IC: "So you see gentlemen, that is our situation. The shipment comes in three days and I do not want the cops looking into this. Buy them or do whatever you have to but keep them away from the docks." The mob boss said to his lackeys.

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Dark Rose sliced the lock off the door, and leaving her access to the jewelery store.

"Shall we?" Moon Dragon asked. "We shall" Dark Rose grinned as the two ninjas entered the store.

SMASH

The job wasn't something that called for the greatest of care, or for a soft touch of a skilled thief. The complex security system would have taken way to much time to disable with the tools they had on hand. It was hard enough taking off the cameras, and alarms along the back door to give them enough time to get into the store. But once Moondragon smashed that glass case holding that necklace...there was no stopping that silent alarm. They had no more then five minutes to grab everything, and take what they could.

more_horiz
OOC: The irony is I have a character who is "Gryphon." He was my version of Bat Man. There were two versions. Steam Punk/Gas Lamp England. And the second modern day. I feel like posting gin this thread. Since title character is obviously not available. I will introduce one of my bad guys for this.

:Cue docks of Twilight City, as a cargo boat appears. Waiting there were hired goons with guns.:

Mook 1: I heard we are going to get a Weapon of Mass Destruction. I wonder what it is. :Cocks gun with joy.:

Mook2: Yeah yeah, like can hold the city ransom and threaten to blow it up, from our resorts in Cuba.

:The Cargo doors open. THe goons soon saw someone,or was it something?:

:The figure came forward, 6'11. Built of all muscle and wearing a mask, yes a wrestling outfit. As the figure speaks up. Think James Lee Jone's Vader voice, from Star Wars. Without the techno effects.:

"Gentlemen! So you came! Oh I am glad to do business! Mr. Sparrow,the package is made."

:Cue a chubby bastard in fancy coat and a cane. Sparrow was he and he spoke up.: "What is the joke, is it a bomb, a ray gun, a god damn robot! You, who are you!?"

??: My friend, I AM THE WEAPON. And I would like it if your men were not aim at me.

Sparrow: Horse shit, fellas, waste this mask wearing weirdo.

:The Masked Man saw the bullets, as they fire out. He was dodging the bullets in mid air, and his gloves he caught some more. As the bullets soon ran out of clicks he spoke.:

"My name? I am Death, I am despair!" : As he was speaking, he broke a goon's neck by punching his face hard enough. There were eight more left, as he proceeds. Then he decides to kill the other gun men. Snapping spines with kicks and shattered ribs with ease. As Sparrow got to his car, but it was too late. The masked Man got to the hood of the car, and smashes it, crumbling the hood and obviously the engine was no more. He then goes to Sparrow, tearing the car door off and lifts the fat man into the air.:

"I am Black Arrow. The Man Slayer." :He then uses his free hand, punches a literally hole into the fat man and drops him, as he died from the punch, as he then looks to the city lights, as he decides to hide into the darkest, to find the prey he was sent to come here.:

"I like the lights, but I prefer flames. Just you wait, just you wait." :Ninja vanish!:

EDIT!

I am sorry to see you had a plot about a shippment deal. I am willing to be mob bosses too. But well I do not think Black Arrow was good for that. Sorry once again, up to you guys. As it was not Three Days, but one night.

Edit 2:

The other two bad guys were "Shark Man" and " Snap Dragon". I may introduce them latter.

Just remembered another villain. Jimmy Mason, "The Turtle."

So, thoughts on Black Arrow?

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Kei-Mei Xiyinquan stood guard outside of Boa Yu's room, ever watchful.
Wink

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
OOC: The irony is I have a character who is "Gryphon." He was my version of Bat Man. There were two versions. Steam Punk/Gas Lamp England. And the second modern day. I feel like posting gin this thread. Since title character is obviously not available. I will introduce one of my bad guys for this.

:Cue docks of Twilight City, as a cargo boat appears. Waiting there were hired goons with guns.:

Mook 1: I heard we are going to get a Weapon of Mass Destruction. I wonder what it is. :Cocks gun with joy.:

Mook2: Yeah yeah, like can hold the city ransom and threaten to blow it up, from our resorts in Cuba.

:The figure came forward, 6'11. Built of all muscle and wearing a mask, yes a wrestling outfit. As the figure speaks up. Think James Lee Jone's Vader voice, from Star Wars. Without the techno effects.:

"Gentlemen! So you came! Oh I am glad to do business! Mr. Sparrow,the package is made."

:Cue a chubby bastard in fancy coat and a cane. Sparrow was he and he spoke up.: "What is the joke, is it a bomb, a ray gun, a god damn robot! You, who are you!?"

??: My friend, I AM THE WEAPON. And I would like it if your men were not aim at me.

:The Masked Man saw the bullets, as they fire out. He was dodging the bullets in mid air, and his gloves he caught some more. As the bullets soon ran out of clicks he spoke.:

"My name? I am Death, I am despair!" : As he was speaking, he broke a goon's neck by punching his face hard enough. There were eight more left, as he proceeds. Then he decides to kill the other gun men. Snapping spines with kicks and shattered ribs with ease. As Sparrow got to his car, but it was too late. The masked Man got to the hood of the car, and smashes it, crumbling the hood and obviously the engine was no more. He then goes to Sparrow, tearing the car door off and lifts the fat man into the air.:

"I am Black Arrow. The Man Slayer." :He then uses his free hand, punches a literally hole into the fat man and drops him, as he died from the punch, as he then looks to the city lights, as he decides to hide into the darkest, to find the prey he was sent to come here.:

"I like the lights, but I prefer flames. Just you wait, just you wait." :Ninja vanish!:

EDIT!

I am sorry to see you had a plot about a shippment deal. I am willing to be mob bosses too. But well I do not think Black Arrow was good for that. Sorry once again, up to you guys. As it was not Three Days, but one night.

Edit 2:

The other two bad guys were "Shark Man" and " Snap Dragon". I may introduce them latter.

It's cool Chou Smile Black Arrow, kinda like Green Arrow right?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

EDIT!

Edit 2:

It's cool Chou Smile Black Arrow, kinda like Green Arrow right?

OOC: Black Arrow *does* have weapon training. Due to being grown up a child soldier in South America. He truly got his nick name due to his melee fighting style.

Black: He hits you really hard, usually deals in death. Really damaging to head or chest/back.

Arrow: How fast his reflexes are, as a youth could catch and deflect arrows.

But yeah in the future going to be playing as him some more. More into the depths of Twilight City. Making a name for himself.

more_horiz
The Ninja Thieves or Splitside, decisions decisions. I'll go with both, The Ninja Twins first then Splitside Smile

more_horiz
:The Figure of Black Arrow was looking to the city lights, cell phone in hand as he calls a trusted comrade of his.:

: Kevin Hendix woke up in his mobile house. Something akin to a tank, but more so. As he answers.:

"Sparrow?"

Black Arrow: "No my friend, Sparrow, is dead. The fool thought I was a amateur. I want to ask you something.

Turtle: Name it, pal.

BA: Get in contact with the other Mob Bosses and arrange a meeting. Also, start hacking the city of anything that is worth while. This is our plan now. I lead, you provide. in the end, the city could be ours.

Turtle: I like the sound of it Arrow Man. :Phones cut off, as he accesses his computer and driving, heading to Twilight City. Time for some mayhem.:

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Ninja Thieves or Splitside, decisions decisions. I'll go with both, The Ninja Twins first then Splitside Smile

They ain't twins.

Just friends trained in the art of the nina, armed, and love to steal.

more_horiz
: The Turtle was doing his job. Getting the mob numbers down.Also their files and secrets. While doing a map of the city, aiming for any sort of prison,and where the law life. Peeling the defense hard drives, giggling like a school girl, while arranging a meeting. About official matters.:

:Dock workers found the scene of carnage.:

Dock worker one: Hot damn. These guys, are dead. I think that their mobsters.With the guns. :Looks over,seeing Rupert Sparrow.: "Holy shit! A Mafia don boss, dead. It looks like someone shot him in the stomach. But I never seen a bullet hole like that, loks like someone PUNCHED a hole into his body!

Dock worker two: I am going to phone this shit in. :Dialing 911.:

:Elsewhere Black Arrow ninja sneaks into a motel, has his attire on,thinking of how to be "normal" since he cannot be seen like this, it will be serious security breach in the plan. Sleep, then get out and get new clothes and such before the big meeting. But must hide his face. For now anyway.:

Dream of a childhood memory.

- He was just a child, eight years old out on a battle in Metavira, small island off the coast of South America. How he learn to dodge and use cover. In the memory he was blonde,blue eye and getting a tan. He was currently under cover, then the gun fire stops.Clicks and such heard.-

"Losers pick Uzis!" -He comes out, firing off two arrows extremely fast, throat hit. The other got hit right between the eyes. Running in zig zag style to dodge gun fire, as he slides and drew out his own hand gun, firing back as he moves. Bullet number one got attacker in the right eye. His partner got his gun hand shot, dropping his weapon. He then was ambushed by a large enemy, armed with a Machete. He walks backwards to dodge the swipe, and he then takes out a arrow and stabs his left knee with the arrow, the man in turn cries in pain and falls over,grabbing his injury.-

"Relax, I'll make it quick." - Took out his knife and stabs him in the neck. He then looks into his back pack.For the mission. It was to capture the government meat heads who exploited this country, and their people. He soon took out C4charges and places them around the perimeter of the main "palace" these scum have as home.-

- Soon hits the button,blasting the walls down and steps away.While the rebels were to rush in. He steps away for a moment. seeing he has three arrows left, his knife, a gun, and his close quarter combat training. He in turn goes inside, getting out his hand gun, with a laser pointer scope as he goes back in,seeing some "royality" attempting to leave,three runners, two men and a woman. Caps them all. While the rest of the rebels were doing their business. He sighes and sits down at the nearby pool. Soon a tall man in armor spoke up.- "You are truly a weapon. Not a true human, but a device of mayhem, and death. You and your arrows. Against modern arms. I do believe it is time to give you a nick name. You shall be.. Black Arrow!" -He as a child simply smiles.

:Then though he remembers the other stuff, his youth. In a cage of stone and bullets, the pills and treatments with his blood.Remembers how he punched the stone walls apart.:

Present day:

:One could note without his gloves on, his hands had tattooes, of Dark Arrow shapes.:

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Great Brodeur wrote:

SMASH

The job wasn't something that called for the greatest of care, or for a soft touch of a skilled thief. The complex security system would have taken way to much time to disable with the tools they had on hand. It was hard enough taking off the cameras, and alarms along the back door to give them enough time to get into the store. But once Moondragon smashed that glass case holding that necklace...there was no stopping that silent alarm. They had no more then five minutes to grab everything, and take what they could.

Ready to proceed Kev?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Great Brodeur wrote:

SMASH

Ready to proceed Kev?

Of course.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Great Brodeur wrote:

SMASH

Ready to proceed Kev?

Of course.

As they both got to the roof of the building they were both blinded by a bright flashing light as the light vanished they noticed that the stuff they stole were taken from their possession

"Looking for something"

They both turned to see Gryphon facing them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Great Brodeur wrote:

SMASH

Ready to proceed Kev?

Of course.

As they both got to the roof of the building they were both blinded by a bright flashing light as the light vanished they noticed that the stuff they stole were taken from their possession

"Looking for something"

"Oh crap," Moondragon said flatly.

"Well, we were looking for some new jewelry...until you took it" Dark Rose said. "Why don't you give it back?"

"Why don't you bother the other criminals?," Moondragon bemoaned as she drew her kodachi.

"I guess we just lucked out," Dark Rose said as she drew her katana.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Great Brodeur wrote:

SMASH

Ready to proceed Kev?

Of course.

"Looking for something"

"Oh crap," Moondragon said flatly.

"Well, we were looking for some new jewelry...until you took it" Dark Rose said. "Why don't you give it back?"

"Why don't you bother the other criminals?," Moondragon bemoaned as she drew her kodachi.

"I guess we just lucked out," Dark Rose said as she drew her katana.

This should be fun. Smile To be continued tomorrow!

more_horiz
I'm ready when you are.

more_horiz
OOC: Anyone want to continue?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply