ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Gryphon

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Gryphon - Page 4 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Gryphon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Yeaaaah. Not enough spark in this honestly. Ok I have a solution. The bit between Gryphon and the two thieves still happen but as another part of Gryphon's adventure in Twilight City. Fair compromise? Still I'd like someone to help me out with this. Seriously.

OT: Is the thing with Splitside and Angel Enigma dead too or what?

just want to know before proceeding

Nah. The Angel Enigma arc is the main arc Gryphon is involved with and Splitside has potential. Smile
OT: alright so Splitside is on the backburner

for the back up maybe he gets involved with a guy named Ringer? High Gear the high tech car thief? Officer Grimm?

more_horiz
Now to get a good idea of Gryphon's voice just picture Batman from the Tim Burton. Not the Nolan Batman voice

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Yeaaaah. Not enough spark in this honestly. Ok I have a solution. The bit between Gryphon and the two thieves still happen but as another part of Gryphon's adventure in Twilight City. Fair compromise? Still I'd like someone to help me out with this. Seriously.

Nah. The Angel Enigma arc is the main arc Gryphon is involved with and Splitside has potential. Smile

for the back up maybe he gets involved with a guy named Ringer? High Gear the high tech car thief? Officer Grimm?

High Gear intrigues me. Would be a good way to showcase Gryphon's driving skills

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

High Gear intrigues me. Would be a good way to showcase Gryphon's driving skills
So it'll be High Gear making a break for it and Gryphon sets out to stop him?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Now to get a good idea of Gryphon's voice just picture Batman from the Tim Burton. Not the Nolan Batman voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G18qHPhcM
Cool

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

So it'll be High Gear making a break for it and Gryphon sets out to stop him?

Yeeeep! Smile

more_horiz
Harley Gordon was a man obsessed with automobiles, criminally obsessed. So it was no surprise that he had managed to rob a car show and take off in a modified race car, painted gold with the letters H and G in black on the sides, millions of dollars from the auction in the car. Gryphon woul dsee the criminal known as High Gear take off int he car, but also see that there were several others following him, albeit randomly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Harley Gordon was a man obsessed with automobiles, criminally obsessed. So it was no surprise that he had managed to rob a car show and take off in a modified race car, painted gold with the letters H and G in black on the sides, millions of dollars from the auction in the car. Gryphon woul dsee the criminal known as High Gear take off int he car, but also see that there were several others following him, albeit randomly

Gryphon sees the henchmen then he manuvers the vehicle and it vanishes into the darkness

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Gryphon sees the henchmen then he manuvers the vehicle and it vanishes into the darkness
Harley would swear he saw someone on the rooftop, but shook his head and kept driving. He'd be able to get SO MUCH money with these cars, #*# for them, and no one could stop him, or know that his suit was controlling the vehicles

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Harley would swear he saw someone on the rooftop, but shook his head and kept driving. He'd be able to get SO MUCH money with these cars, #*# for them, and no one could stop him, or know that his suit was controlling the vehicles

OT:Intense. To be continued tomorrow Smile

more_horiz
see ya tomorrow

more_horiz
Meet Sparrow!
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/311/1/6/_50_shione_by_fooray-d328w04.jpg

As Gryphon was out at the time, Sparrow was left to her own devices. Which of course meant training her tight ass off. She had been hitting the giant bag (1,724 pounds!) which was larger then her body with her bare hands and feet for the past three hours straight and had worked up quite the sweat from it. As she trained, she wondered what Roc was up too. The last she had heard he was training a newbie, the Sable girl and was out with Jape. After a few more fierce hits to it she jumped up into the air and spinned and kicked it, bounced off, landed on the floor and did a leg sweep before spinning on her upper back and leaping back up give it a spinning backhand, her punches and kicks echoing off the walls around her. She flexed and calmed down. Her shirt was see through now and drenched with sweat. She smelled herself. "Whooo! I need a shower." She grabbed a towel and her water bottle and walked to the shower.
After cleaning her up and changing her clothes, she headed out. She had someplace to be tonight...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FightClubbing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Meet Sparrow!
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/311/1/6/_50_shione_by_fooray-d328w04.jpg

As Gryphon was out at the time, Sparrow was left to her own devices. Which of course meant training her tight ass off. She had been hitting the giant bag (1,724 pounds!) which was larger then her body with her bare hands and feet for the past three hours straight and had worked up quite the sweat from it. As she trained, she wondered what Roc was up too. The last she had heard he was training a newbie, the Sable girl and was out with Jape. After a few more fierce hits to it she jumped up into the air and spinned and kicked it, bounced off, landed on the floor and did a leg sweep before spinning on her upper back and leaping back up give it a spinning backhand, her punches and kicks echoing off the walls around her. She flexed and calmed down. Her shirt was see through now and drenched with sweat. She smelled herself. "Whooo! I need a shower." She grabbed a towel and her water bottle and walked to the shower.
After cleaning her up and changing her clothes, she headed out. She had someplace to be tonight...

As she came down to the underground club she ran into the guy incharge of the betting"We'll if it isn't my favorite regular"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meet Sparrow!

As she came down to the underground club she ran into the guy incharge of the betting"We'll if it isn't my favorite regular"

"The usual please." She said and handed him the money.

more_horiz
While H.G was driving he could get a uneasy feeling that he's being tailed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
H.G. checked his rearview every two blocks, but didn't see anybody, not even another driver in his remote controlled cars!

"I gota get some sleep" he says

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Well, that kind of happens when you abandon the plot before it even gets off the ground.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:

Well, that kind of happens when you abandon the plot before it even gets off the ground.

First of all I do have a life outside of roleplaying and you weren't around often enough when I do try to get the plot off the ground. So howabout instead of playing the blame game we just contribute in helping eachother out?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:

First of all I do have a life outside of roleplaying and you weren't around often enough when I do try to get the plot off the ground. So howabout instead of playing the blame game we just contribute in helping eachother out?

I have a life out side of this to, but it doesn't change that fact that a lot of replies are left hanging. I did try to replay to an earlier post, but heard nothing about it for a good while. I figured you uped, and forgot about it which tends to happen a lot around here.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:

I have a life out side of this to, but it doesn't change that fact that a lot of replies are left hanging. I did try to replay to an earlier post, but heard nothing about it for a good while. I figured you uped, and forgot about it which tends to happen a lot around here.

Another way of saying this is just tell me if you're not interested in doing it. It will be a lot more appreciated then just not replying at all with no explenation.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
H.G. checked his rearview every two blocks, but didn't see anybody, not even another driver in his remote controlled cars!

H.G sees blinding headlights flashed infront of him followed by a launcher shot at him and it exploded into a mass of light the light shined even brighter then it stopped. H.G found that the cars and the ones he's driving stopped suddenly

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

H.G sees blinding headlights flashed infront of him followed by a launcher shot at him and it exploded into a mass of light the light shined even brighter then it stopped. H.G found that the cars and the ones he's driving stopped suddenly
He squeezed his palms together and all hsi suit did was make a fizzling noise. "Well, this isn't good, my gears shorted out, time to pull something ELSE off the shelf" he'd say, leaping out of the car and running to the sidewalk. He'd see someone's parked car and after looking around, jammed his fist through the window, started the car up, and took off with it. "Whoever ruined my haul is gonna get it I Swear!" he'd say, running the car past the others

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:

Another way of saying this is just tell me if you're not interested in doing it. It will be a lot more appreciated then just not replying at all with no explenation.

Then PM me. Sometimes I have other rpgs to work on that I just don't have the time to respond to the others. It doesn't mean that I'm not interested so dont make it like I'm not. Now howabout we just drop this discussion and continue roleplaying.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

He squeezed his palms together and all hsi suit did was make a fizzling noise. "Well, this isn't good, my gears shorted out, time to pull something ELSE off the shelf" he'd say, leaping out of the car and running to the sidewalk. He'd see someone's parked car and after looking around, jammed his fist through the window, started the car up, and took off with it. "Whoever ruined my haul is gonna get it I Swear!" he'd say, running the car past the others

He is driving along and he hears an engine roar behind him

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meet Sparrow!

"The usual please." She said and handed him the money.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply