ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Gryphon

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Gryphon - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Gryphon

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Anyone want to continue?

We could do something with the Eternal Dragons. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Anyone want to continue?

We could do something with the Eternal Dragons. Smile

OOC: I'm game for it.

more_horiz
Kei'Mei Xiyinquan stood guard outside of the room of Boa Yu, the leader of the Eternal Dragons.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Kei'Mei Xiyinquan stood guard outside of the room of Boa Yu, the leader of the Eternal Dragons.

OT: Got a few RP's waiting in the Daredevil/She-Hulk thread

more_horiz
And you have one waiting from Kev in this thread.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

The door opened up and out strutted Boa Yu.

Wearing a low cut red dress that clung to he body with a skin tight fit, and red high heels showed the crime boss was ready for a night out on the town.

"Ready Kei'Mei?," Boa asked as she slung her tiny purse over her bare shoulder. "We have a long night a head of us!," she said in an almost cheer.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

Wearing a low cut red dress that clung to he body with a skin tight fit, and red high heels showed the crime boss was ready for a night out on the town.

"Ready Kei'Mei?," Boa asked as she slung her tiny purse over her bare shoulder. "We have a long night a head of us!," she said in an almost cheer.

"Very good ma'am. Where should we go first?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

Boa placed her finger on her chin as she consider some of the possible destinations for the night. "How about some dinner?," she asked her bodyguard. "Maybe some dinner at
Pétale de Rose? I heard that they have the best seafood in Twilight!"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

Boa placed her finger on her chin as she consider some of the possible destinations for the night. "How about some dinner?," she asked her bodyguard. "Maybe some dinner at

"An excellent suggestion ma'am." Kei'Mei agreed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

"Then what are we waiting for!?," Boa exclaimed.

Like an excited child heading towards he circus, Boa excitedly skipped towards the elevator. Even in her heels, she seemed to skillfully traverse the hallway floor before pushing the call button. "Keep up Kai'Mei!," Boa called in a happy voice.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

Like an excited child heading towards he circus, Boa excitedly skipped towards the elevator. Even in her heels, she seemed to skillfully traverse the hallway floor before pushing the call button. "Keep up Kai'Mei!," Boa called in a happy voice.

"Yes ma'am!" Kei'Mei replied and followed after her.

Arriving at the car, she opened the door for her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

Boa jumped into the driving. Once in, she turned towards Kei'Mei.

"After you," she grinned. "Make sure that you get us their on time...I wouldn't like to lose our reservation"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

"After you," she grinned. "Make sure that you get us their on time...I wouldn't like to lose our reservation"

"Yes ma'am." Kei-Mei said and strapped herself in, drove out of the garage and down the street to the restaurant.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

"Yes ma'am." Kei-Mei said and strapped herself in, drove out of the garage and down the street to the restaurant.

Just as was to be expected from the driving skills of her trusted assassin it was a smooth ride towards their destination. As the red Mercedes quickly drifted in and out of traffic Boa eye's slowly began to close. It had seemed that the soothing ride was lulling her into sleep...a pre-meal nap if you will. "I wish we could do more often," she said. "Just spend some time relaxing instead of worrying about Meat Face"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

Just as was to be expected from the driving skills of her trusted assassin it was a smooth ride towards their destination. As the red Mercedes quickly drifted in and out of traffic Boa eye's slowly began to close. It had seemed that the soothing ride was lulling her into sleep...a pre-meal nap if you will. "I wish we could do more often," she said. "Just spend some time relaxing instead of worrying about Meat Face"

"Just give the word ma'am and I will slit her throat in her sleep." Kei'Mei said casually.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

"Just give the word ma'am and I will slit her throat in her sleep." Kei'Mei said casually.

"After dinner perhaps," Boa yawned as she opened her eyes. "Besides, we have no idea where she'll turn up next...," she pauses to let out a yawn. "...maybe a ditch if we are lucky." She turns towards Kei'Mei. "I think it's right at the next turn"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

"After dinner perhaps," Boa yawned as she opened her eyes. "Besides, we have no idea where she'll turn up next...," she pauses to let out a yawn. "...maybe a ditch if we are lucky." She turns towards Kei'Mei. "I think it's right at the next turn"

"Right it is ma'am." Kei'Mei said and made the turn.

more_horiz
OOC: I plan to make my guy to be a big meany. I hope I do not upset all that is happening. Just feel the need. To cause some carnage. That and this scene is inspired by Blown Away. Decent movie about bombs!

IC:

:Everything seems normal in Twilight City, or atleast it seems that way. For the Turtle is friend and would be ruler hacked mafia money supplies and hired out some construction crews. The *right* kind.:

:Black Arrow was currently maskless, in a empty boat at the harbor, playing some U2 as he bites into a apple, hitting the switches.:

:The prison has been bombed. Which would allow some of them to escape. Also a bridge had pieces blown away and the biggest hospital got triggered. He watches in the news the mayhem he has master minded, and it was the first step in a plan of his. TO actually rule over a target. As opposed to helping others to ascend.:

OOC: Yes he is like Bane, even same theme music. But his origin is *REALLY* different.

:Hopes this counts as Cannon, my favorite villain I have made, to show up with a boom.:

And no, there is no Red Mask in this situation.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

A few more moments going up the street brought them to the Le pétale de rose. A street level building made of red brick. It was a simple place on the outside. More like something one would find in the industry sector of Twilight then in posh downtown area. But like many things, it's appearance did little to keep people away as a long line was waiting out of the place's open glass doors.

"Call Monica," Boa yawned as she stretched in her car seat. "Tell her to reserve a table for us."

more_horiz
OOC: Want to continue with this?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm ready!"

"Good question"

A few more moments going up the street brought them to the Le pétale de rose. A street level building made of red brick. It was a simple place on the outside. More like something one would find in the industry sector of Twilight then in posh downtown area. But like many things, it's appearance did little to keep people away as a long line was waiting out of the place's open glass doors.

"Call Monica," Boa yawned as she stretched in her car seat. "Tell her to reserve a table for us."

"Already on it ma'am." Kei'Mei said and called her on her cell. "Hello Monica? It's me, Kei'Mei. We'd like our usual table please."

more_horiz
"Oui miss," a voice calmly answered. "You're table should be ready by the time you enter."

The other line went hung up.

"I take it we should have our usual seats?," Boa asked.

more_horiz
OT: Yeaaaah. Not enough spark in this honestly. Ok I have a solution. The bit between Gryphon and the two thieves still happen but as another part of Gryphon's adventure in Twilight City. Fair compromise? Still I'd like someone to help me out with this. Seriously.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Yeaaaah. Not enough spark in this honestly. Ok I have a solution. The bit between Gryphon and the two thieves still happen but as another part of Gryphon's adventure in Twilight City. Fair compromise? Still I'd like someone to help me out with this. Seriously.

OT: Is the thing with Splitside and Angel Enigma dead too or what?

just want to know before proceeding

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Is the thing with Splitside and Angel Enigma dead too or what?

just want to know before proceeding

Nah. The Angel Enigma arc is the main arc Gryphon is involved with and Splitside has potential. Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply