ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 20 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The heroes would see the AIM agents filing in 5 at a time led by X-ray of the U-Foes with Ironclad holding guard near their warpgate

Vector was inside the museum, pushing everybody away from a certain object in the museum. "The Wand of Watoomb, this is what we were paid to look for, but if I take this myself I will be the one to hold power"

"Vector don't even start!" Vapor would tell him. "We need to get in and out when we do this or Prometheus won't give us those benefits we so need!"
The Avengers would see the police being pushed back by AIM agents who were packing some SERIOUS heat

what appeared to be modified Sentinel weaponry but attached to their arms

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 20 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm sure you would, but I have a feeling the X-Men already did. Or if they haven't, the chances are pretty good that Blade has."

"Better refuel" Jubilee reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a blood capsel, she opened the top and drinked down the blood. As she did she picked up a scent just about 300 miles ahead

"With Logan joining the mob I know that" Hawkeye said then hears a motorcycle nearing him and Laura"I was starting to wonder if we left you behind"

"I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't keep up with this little scooter of yours. Did you catch Jubilee?" Logan asked

"She passed us by a short while ago." Laura said.

Kitty smiled. "She should race Pietro some time."

"I am interested in seeing what her vampire super speed limitations are" Hawkeye said then the four of them arrived to the spot where Jubilee is waiting for them

"Hey Jubes." Laura said.

Hawkeye and Wolverine parked their bikes, Jubilee waved at their direction"I don't think Creed is alone, I picked up a vampire scent then another scent that closely resembles The Hulk"

(I know it cant be Banner, Fury has him under house arrest. If my theory is correct it's no wonder this mission has Fury paranoid. I'd be too if we are dealing with an army of Hulks) Hawkeye responded then got off the bike then prepares to hide it" We have vampires, no offense Jubilee, working on this now? As if this mission couldn't get any weirder"

*SNIKT!*
"Bring 'em on." Laura smiled.

Kitty smiled. "So what's our plan? Want me to go in first, scope it out and shut down security?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The heroes would see the AIM agents filing in 5 at a time led by X-ray of the U-Foes with Ironclad holding guard near their warpgate

Vector was inside the museum, pushing everybody away from a certain object in the museum. "The Wand of Watoomb, this is what we were paid to look for, but if I take this myself I will be the one to hold power"

"Vector don't even start!" Vapor would tell him. "We need to get in and out when we do this or Prometheus won't give us those benefits we so need!"
The Avengers would see the police being pushed back by AIM agents who were packing some SERIOUS heat

The Spider's Senses started going nuts. "Oh boy, it's going to be one of those days isn't it?" Spider-Man asked before web slinging up into the air with Spider-Lady following suit.

Morpha punched her hands into the ground and sent them through it to attack the AIM Agent's from below.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The Spider's Senses started going nuts. "Oh boy, it's going to be one of those days isn't it?" Spider-Man asked before web slinging up into the air with Spider-Lady following suit.

Morpha punched her hands into the ground and sent them through it to attack the AIM Agent's from below.
The AIM agents were swallowed up by the hands causing Ironclad to have his attention drawn to them, along with X-ray

"The Avengers are here, we gotta intercept 'em X-ray" Ironclad tells his partner, clapping his hands to make a shockwave at the heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The AIM agents were swallowed up by the hands causing Ironclad to have his attention drawn to them, along with X-ray

"The Avengers are here, we gotta intercept 'em X-ray" Ironclad tells his partner, clapping his hands to make a shockwave at the heroes

The slime that had covered the agents was blasted off of them and the Avenger's were pushed back from it. However, the spider's had been in the air and thus were over it. They attacked by shooting web balls at the villain's faces.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The slime that had covered the agents was blasted off of them and the Avenger's were pushed back from it. However, the spider's had been in the air and thus were over it. They attacked by shooting web balls at the villain's faces.
X-ray fried the webbing off his face and started to blast at the assemblage of arachnid themed heroes, while Ironclad came running for them, making holes in the ground as he increased his density

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

X-ray fried the webbing off his face and started to blast at the assemblage of arachnid themed heroes, while Ironclad came running for them, making holes in the ground as he increased his density

The spider's split up and swung around to avoid their shots.
Spider-Man around to attack Ironclad while Spider-Lady swung down to engage X-Ray.
Morpha ran in to attack.

more_horiz
"Who are you? Spider-Woman? How many of you have there been? I'm x-ray and I'm gonna blow you away!" He said blasting at her with some radioactive energy

Spiderman would see Ironclad try to swat him off his back while Vapor and Vector heard the fight going on outside and saw Morpha running in to attack, the phasers the AIM agents had not working on her genome

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Who are you? Spider-Woman? How many of you have there been? I'm x-ray and I'm gonna blow you away!" He said blasting at her with some radioactive energy

Spiderman would see Ironclad try to swat him off his back while Vapor and Vector heard the fight going on outside and saw Morpha running in to attack, the phasers the AIM agents had not working on her genome

"Spider-LADY!" She corrected as she dodged the radiation blasts. She stuck to a wall and fired web's at his feet.

Morpha formed one arm into a massive tentacle and swung it at the AIM Agents to knock them out of her way.

Spider-man flipped off of Iron Clad and wrapped webs around his legs.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Spider-LADY!" She corrected as she dodged the radiation blasts. She stuck to a wall and fired web's at his feet.

Morpha formed one arm into a massive tentacle and swung it at the AIM Agents to knock them out of her way.

he burned the webs away, sounding annoyed. "Those stupid webs aren't going to stop me! I CAN BLOW STUFF UP LADY!" he'd say, blasting at her even though her dodging was bringing Ironclad into his line of view

the agents were knocked out of the way, causing Vector to see Morpha and she'd feel a POWERFUL telekinetic force push her back through a police vehicle

Ironclad ripped off the webbing as he started to charge towards Spidey

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

he burned the webs away, sounding annoyed. "Those stupid webs aren't going to stop me! I CAN BLOW STUFF UP LADY!" he'd say, blasting at her even though her dodging was bringing Ironclad into his line of view

the agents were knocked out of the way, causing Vector to see Morpha and she'd feel a POWERFUL telekinetic force push her back through a police vehicle

Ironclad ripped off the webbing as he started to charge towards Spidey

"I'm sensing some anger issues here." Spider-Lady joked as she dodged the blast by jumping off of the wall. She shot some more webs at him to bring Ironclad into his line of sight.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to be buddies with The Rhino would you?" Spider-Man asked as shot some webs to cover Ironclad's face before jumping out of the way.

Morpha was blasted backwards and smashed right through the police car and into a truck. She fell down and got up. She smiled up at him. "So who are you then?"

more_horiz
"STOP!" *blast*
"SHOOTING THESE #)##))# WEBS" *Blast*
"AT MY $#$)$) FACE" X-ray would say, punctuating this next blast with..Ironclad stopping with the webs on his face, ripping them off only to have X-ray shoot him through a building. "d#*)# X-ray!" he hsoute das he got up. "Now I'M ANGRY!" he said jumping up and then landing in the street, causing a shock wave

"I am Vector, leader of the U-Foes and their greatest member"

"But Simon you said I wa-

"Vapor! Do NOT use my real name! I am Vector!" he said to her, causing Vapor to disappear

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"STOP!" *blast*
"AT MY $#$)$) FACE" X-ray would say, punctuating this next blast with..Ironclad stopping with the webs on his face, ripping them off only to have X-ray shoot him through a building. "d#*)# X-ray!" he hsoute das he got up. "Now I'M ANGRY!" he said jumping up and then landing in the street, causing a shock wave

"Vapor! Do NOT use my real name! I am Vector!" he said to her, causing Vapor to disappear

The Spider's leaped into the air at the same time, avoiding the shockwave but X-Ray was knocked down by it.

Morpha sent a tentacle from her feet down through the ground and up behind Vector to attack him. "I'm Morpha. I can shapeshift."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"STOP!" *blast*

The Spider's leaped into the air at the same time, avoiding the shockwave but X-Ray was knocked down by it.

Morpha sent a tentacle from her feet down through the ground and up behind Vector to attack him. "I'm Morpha. I can shapeshift."

X-ray caused a small explosion as he was knocked down, knocking Ironclad up into the air again

Morpha would feel that same telekinetic force push her hand away as Vector gloated after being grabbed by it "nothing can touch me, I push everything away! I can push all away" which would probably give her an idea

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"STOP!" *blast*

X-ray caused a small explosion as he was knocked down, knocking Ironclad up into the air again

Morpha would feel that same telekinetic force push her hand away as Vector gloated after being grabbed by it "nothing can touch me, I push everything away! I can push all away" which would probably give her an idea

Landing, Spidey shot webs up to grab Ironclad. They wrapped around him and with a grunt, he used his spider strength to spin Ironclad around and tossed him ontop of X-Ray.

(So he can push all away, but only if it enters a field of himself. In other words...) She pulled the hand back underground and then sent it up again, this time to grab his feet from underneath.

more_horiz
The Spiders would see X-ray start to glow under Ironclad and saw that he was going to blow

Vector whispered a four letter word as he felt Morpha grab his legs

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Spiders would see X-ray start to glow under Ironclad and saw that he was going to blow

Vector whispered a four letter word as he felt Morpha grab his legs

Their spider senses blaring, they shot out their webs to pull Ironclad off of X-Ray before he bew.

Morpha smiled as she flowed around his feet and began to squeeze them hard.

more_horiz
X-ray started to blast up in the air, explosions forming around his body

"VAPOR! SIS I CANT CONTROL IT ANYMORE SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG!"

Once the spidey's pulled Ironclad off X-ray they'd notice his density would be increasing

Vector moaned in pain and wondered what was going on before he saw MOrpha's feet and pushed them off, but as he pushed them off he starte dto push himself away from the Earh

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
X-ray started to blast up in the air, explosions forming around his body

"VAPOR! SIS I CANT CONTROL IT ANYMORE SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG!"

Once the spidey's pulled Ironclad off X-ray they'd notice his density would be increasing

Vector moaned in pain and wondered what was going on before he saw MOrpha's feet and pushed them off, but as he pushed them off he starte dto push himself away from the Earh

"Wait!" Morpha stretched her arm out to try and catch Vector.

The Spider's yanked him back and jumped over him, leaving Ironclad to smack into a wall.

"Now what?" Spider-Man asked as he saw all the powers going out of control.

more_horiz
Morpha would grab Vector and just notice his powers were sending him all around

the other two members were accounted for but where was Vapor? She was hiding in the gas pipes of the museum

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Morpha would grab Vector and just notice his powers were sending him all around

the other two members were accounted for but where was Vapor? She was hiding in the gas pipes of the museum

Morpha sent tentacles out of her feet to anchor herself and then wrapped her arm around Vector to reel him in.

"How do you catch smoke?" Spider-Lady asked as she looked around for Vapor.

more_horiz
Vector's powers were startingto get stronger and stronger before completely flaring out as he fell into Morpha's grasp

same thing happened to Ironclad, X-ray and then Vapor as she started to clank in the gas pipes of the museum, completely human

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Vector's powers were startingto get stronger and stronger before completely flaring out as he fell into Morpha's grasp

same thing happened to Ironclad, X-ray and then Vapor as she started to clank in the gas pipes of the museum, completely human

Morpha had to struggle to keep a hold of him and he nearly broke out of her grasp. She was relieved when he collapsed and she pulled him over to herself and she checked his pulse.

As X-Ray was falling back down, Spider-Lady turned around and shot webs underneath him to catch him as Spider-Man ran into the museum and began searching for Vapor. Following the sounds of the pipes, he reached her and broke them open. "Are you okay?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Morpha had to struggle to keep a hold of him and he nearly broke out of her grasp. She was relieved when he collapsed and she pulled him over to herself and she checked his pulse.

As X-Ray was falling back down, Spider-Lady turned around and shot webs underneath him to catch him as Spider-Man ran into the museum and began searching for Vapor. Following the sounds of the pipes, he reached her and broke them open. "Are you okay?"
Morpha would see Vector was okay, if unconscious

Vapor was covering her completely naked body and nodding. "I...>I haven't been material in so long though...I thought I was goign to fad eout of existence again though! Are you going to take us to prison?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Morpha would see Vector was okay, if unconscious

Vapor was covering her completely naked body and nodding. "I...>I haven't been material in so long though...I thought I was goign to fad eout of existence again though! Are you going to take us to prison?

Spider-Man quickly wrapped her up in a web blanket. "Uh, well, it's good that you didn't. We will be taking you in but I think we can get you home help." He said and lifted her up. "Come on then Miss...."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply