ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 40 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Define death seekers. A group of fools sneaking into a private residence uninvited with little knowledge of the danger they would face"

A voice echoing the hall where Jubilee, X-23, Hawkeye, and Wolverine see a large figure emurged from the darkness

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 40 RULK_by_toonfed

"On the plus side of things, this makes my day so much better" Abominaton grinned maliciously

Foggy opened the door and yelled as a pin had flew and stabbed the hand that was holding the bathroom door as he walked out then others had pierced his ankle and he fell to one knee. He cursed at the pain as his non hurt hand is placed on the floor to provide him some leverage

"Don't quit now hon"

He looks up and his voice quivers at the sight of the intruder

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101203072947/marveldatabase/images/f/f7/Thunderbolts_Vol_1_115_page_--_Bullseye_%28Lester%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

"The fun has just started" Bullseye said as he chuckled twirling one of his pens in his hand while slowly approaching Foggy

X-23 growled and raised her claws. "Let's go bub."

Matt paused as his hearing picked something up. "Jen..."

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 40 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
OT:Will Foggy be saved in time from the masked intruder Bullseye?

Will The Hawk, The Vampire(Jubilee), The Wolverine, The Weapon X-23 survive their encounter with Abomination?

Will The Ultimates and the two agents of SHIELD have their big damn hero moment?

What other secrets will Kitty unfold in the labs?

Does Daredevil, She-Hulk, and Savage She-Hulk know of the danger that will approach them?

What kind of dangers will Sif and The Warriors Three and Skurge face in the twisted maze?(Speaking of you have a RP involving that Guy)

These questions shall be answered when you tune in tomorrow for the next exciting adventure of Marvel/CAU!!! Night Guys!!!

more_horiz
OOC: don't forget will Valor save those construction workers from Ballistic?

more_horiz

Volstagg carefully walked towards the path then he hears a screeching sound echoing the path they are walking in

"Would you like me take point?" Skurge asked the group, eager to face whatever was in there with them.

more_horiz
"Whats the verdict" Sarah asked Morpha concerning the restaurant

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Whats the verdict" Sarah asked Morpha concerning the restaurant

Morpha glanced around and smiled. "I like it. Good pick."

more_horiz

"I understand sis, I'll hold down the fort and make sure Franklin is looked after while you guys are away" Johnny said

"Thanks Johnny make sure you be careful also" Susan said over the comm

"Am I always, and back at ya"Johnny said

"So if I could I'll light a candle or find a way to celebrate our anniversary Licia, sorry this trip will be longer than intended" Ben said over the comm that he send to Alicia

"It's ok Ben I understand, be sure to wear something appropriate for the trip and don't get too hostile towards dangerous alien warlords" Alicia said

"I'll take the diplomatic approach Licia, love you" Ben said

Alicia smiled"Love you too"

End of Flashback

"Getting some good mileage out of this ship Stretch, would've taken weeks in a normal spaceship" Ben said while flying the aircraft following Surfer to Planet Xiren(Space Sector 0996) to meet with one of the members of the Galaxy Knights

Susan Richards in the meantime appears lost in thoughts

On Earth

Franklin is in his room conducting a research on his laptop

http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Mutant

A knock came from his door"Come in"

"Hey big guy" Johnny Storm entered" Got a moment"

Franklin turned from his seat and faced him"Sure Uncle John"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"I understand sis, I'll hold down the fort and make sure Franklin is looked after while you guys are away" Johnny said

"So if I could I'll light a candle or find a way to celebrate our anniversary Licia, sorry this trip will be longer than intended" Ben said over the comm that he send to Alicia

"It's ok Ben I understand, be sure to wear something appropriate for the trip and don't get too hostile towards dangerous alien warlords" Alicia said

End of Flashback

"Getting some good mileage out of this ship Stretch, would've taken weeks in a normal spaceship" Ben said while flying the aircraft following Surfer to Planet Xiren(Space Sector 0996) to meet with one of the members of the Galaxy Knights

On Earth

"Thanks. I worked overtime on this one." Reed said. "Which I promise to make up to you Susan."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

End of Flashback

On Earth

"Thanks. I worked overtime on this one." Reed said. "Which I promise to make up to you Susan."

Susan snapping out of her thought as she heard Reed she smiled then teased" I'll hold you to that"

"We're here" Ben said as he can see the planet Xiren from afar

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/232/redplanetbysoberdreamer.jpg/

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

End of Flashback

On Earth

Susan snapping out of her thought as she heard Reed she smiled then teased" I'll hold you to that"

"We're here" Ben said as he can see the planet Xiren from afar

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/232/redplanetbysoberdreamer.jpg/

Reed glanced at the planet. "Well, this looks pleasant."

more_horiz
"So what's it gonna be, VALOR? You gonna stop the missiles or stop me? you possibly can't do both!" he asked as he shot the missiles, speeding up into the air

more_horiz
On earth

After Johnny Storm explained to Franklin about what Reed and Susan and Ben are doing

"Could you help me throw a welcome home celebration when they return"Franklin asked Johnny who smiled"Sure"

"Uncle John" Franklin said as something seems to be troubling him

"Yes Franklin"Johnny said with concern as to what could be troubling Franklin

"If I'm a mutant would you look at me any differently" Franklin asked Johnny a little worried what his response would be. Johnny pulled Franklin in a hug"You'll still be Franklin to me, nothing will change that"

Franklin smiled and hugged Johnny in return

Moments later Johnny entered the living room, he sees Alicia curled up on the couch reading a book"The Untold Tales of Sherlock Holmes". He caught a smile escaping her then he sighs" How much did you hear?"

"Enough" Alicia said"It's nice that you have a tender side"

"Yeah well don't spread it around, wouldn't hear the end of it from Peter" Johnny said

"Thats the last person you should worry about"Alicia said

"Right, Stark"Johnny said

"Don't worry wont do anything to damage your reputation" Alicia teased

Getting his coat Johnny asked" It's a nice night out so what do you say I treat the three of us to dinner, I know this nice little restaurant"

"Sure" Alicia got up"You sure I'm talking to Johnny and not a Skrull"

"Hahaha" Johnny said sarcastically"Going up to get Franklin"

Last edited by Legato on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OOC: Come on, if I wanted to be ignored, I would have stayed on CBR.

more_horiz
I'm sorry.

Maes Desmond was walking down the street, enjoying some time off from Xavier's and a nice peaceful day.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Not interacting with you due to that tone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Not interacting with you due to that tone
OOC: well things have been quiet and his posts haven't gotten much action so it's not really unexpected is it?

and Lori petty is hot but let's all remember we need to give and get with each other cause posting a big ass post and having it ignored, or a small intro sucks eithe rway you know?

and Arsenal is in XA isn't he?

-------

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=35

-------

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=35

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply