ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 39 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The person in the armor checked the voice modulator it had on board and turned around to face Valor. "Much faster than what the data suggested" he said, sounding mechanical and backing up

The person was hit with a massive blast from the palm of Valor's hand that is a combination of a light construct with a energy that is enough to pack quite a whallop "So who sent you after me?"
it was sent down inches away from the ground before bringing up a sufficient enough shield. A smirk appeared on the suit as she asked her question saying "like I'd tell you that, funny" Laughing before moving it's hands in a circle motion that it made bigger and bigger, until the circle materialized and turned into rings of energy that were sent flying at her
Pepper would see Valor's attacker weaving the ring energy around her, before using a free hand to send something flying Pepper's way 0_o

it was almost a paper like projectile

Pepper ran for cover and sent a call to Tony.

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 39 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The person in the armor checked the voice modulator it had on board and turned around to face Valor. "Much faster than what the data suggested" he said, sounding mechanical and backing up

The person was hit with a massive blast from the palm of Valor's hand that is a combination of a light construct with a energy that is enough to pack quite a whallop "So who sent you after me?"
it was sent down inches away from the ground before bringing up a sufficient enough shield. A smirk appeared on the suit as she asked her question saying "like I'd tell you that, funny" Laughing before moving it's hands in a circle motion that it made bigger and bigger, until the circle materialized and turned into rings of energy that were sent flying at her
Pepper would see Valor's attacker weaving the ring energy around her, before using a free hand to send something flying Pepper's way 0_o

The projectile splatters against the wall, leaving a message

"Ezekiel says hi Stark"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Already caught it Pepper" Tony said while responding to her call, he request to Jarvis"I'd like three chairs here"

"Yes sir" Jarvis nods then leaves

Tony looks at the note, not paying any mind he speaks to Rodey"She'll be fine it's a warm up to her. Ever been to Atlantis?"

With the use of the arm blade Valor broke free of the ribbon construct then fires multiple energy blast at the mystery attacker

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ezekiel says hi Stark"

Aren't we supposed to be establishing a Rogues Gallery for Valor? Not Stark?

more_horiz
OOC: Is any of the older students from Xavier's around, or anyone willing to mess with Arsenal and one of his knights?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Hey Guy could you give me something exciting for any hero in Marvel/CAU to do? Just something to provide me creative inspiration. A little fried as of late Embarassed

At the cruise ship, Rachelle flew into the air to get a better look at their surroundings.

As Thor, Captain America and Astrowoman were searching for clues on Loki, they saw the Wrecking Crew attacking a shipyard.

Nightcrawler, Gambit, and Rogue landed in Brazil.

Cyclops, Jean and Pietro arrived at Manripoor.

Emma, Iceman, Beast, and Colossus arrived in Japan.

Shadowcat and Jubilee began moving around the Weapon X base.

more_horiz
Morpha ordered some food at the restaurant.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Hey Guy could you give me something exciting for any hero in Marvel/CAU to do? Just something to provide me creative inspiration. A little fried as of late Embarassed

At the cruise ship, Rachelle flew into the air to get a better look at their surroundings.

As Thor, Captain America and Astrowoman were searching for clues on Loki, they saw the Wrecking Crew attacking a shipyard.

OT: Nice. But you can do better Smile

IC:

"I don't seem to have a pen with me" Sif said then sees the pen in the form of a mechanical quill that Fandral offered her"Thanks, you always carry that with you?"

"It's for the countless autographs for the lovely maidens I encounter" Fandral said then sighed"Both a blessing and a curse"

"Uh huh" Sif said then checked the contract to make sure everything's in order and signed it then Fandral did the same after she handed it back to him, then Hogan and Volstagg

Nitro was the only member among the Wrecking Crew that isn't with the others as he's staking out She-Hulk's place while checking his watch to wait for the others to show up

OT: Weren't they supposed to be attacking She-Hulk?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"I don't seem to have a pen with me" Sif said then sees the pen in the form of a mechanical quill that Fandral offered her"Thanks, you always carry that with you?"

"It's for the countless autographs for the lovely maidens I encounter" Fandral said then sighed"Both a blessing and a curse"

"Uh huh" Sif said then checked the contract to make sure everything's in order and signed it then Fandral did the same after she handed it back to him, then Hogan and Volstagg

Nitro was the only member among the Wrecking Crew that isn't with the others as he's staking out She-Hulk's place while checking his watch to wait for the others to show up

Skurge took a careful look at the contract and then handed it to Hela, who signed it as well. "The contract is signed." She rolled it up. "Now then, Loki is not in Asgard, Midgard, Nifflheim or Hel. He is hiding himself in another dimension that he located after his last banishment. There is a way to reach it but be forewarned, the path to this realm is fraught with peril."

Skurge slammed his ax into the ground. "I welcome it!"

Titania, Nitro and Absorption Man are going after She-Hulk.
Bullseye is going after DD.
The Wrecking Crew are doing a job at the docks doing a separate job/distracting any wondering heroes while She-Hulk is fighting the above three.
I have no idea where Typhoid Mary is. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

Skurge took a careful look at the contract and then handed it to Hela, who signed it as well. "The contract is signed." She rolled it up. "Now then, Loki is not in Asgard, Midgard, Nifflheim or Hel. He is hiding himself in another dimension that he located after his last banishment. There is a way to reach it but be forewarned, the path to this realm is fraught with peril."

The Wrecking Crew are doing a job at the docks doing a separate job/distracting any wondering heroes while She-Hulk is fighting the above three.

OT:Gotcha Smile

IC:

Fandral let ouy a heartly laugh" Lady Hela, traveling dimensions filled with great peril and surviving is our speciality"

"Odinson would do the same if it meant finding Loki, so shall we" Hogun said

"Waste a perfectly good adventure and the chance to knock Loki down a few pegs, why pass on that" Volstaff said

"As you can see the choice is unanimous" Sif said

Nitro sighs"Ok, time to get messy", he then hears a couple of steps behind him"Leaving without us huh?" Absorbing Man said

"I was patient enough"Nitro said

Astrowoman motioned to them where the attack is taken place

Captain America in his armor nods"Lets go"

In the underground labs inside the Weapon Plus compound

"I hear it's completly gorgeous this time of year"Darius said talking with someone over the phone while standing infront of the lab door. The doors were sealed shut and completly soundproof but his hearing can still pick up what went on inside"A vacation in Brazil is just what you need to clear your head. Catch you later Mince"

Inside the compound far away from where Darius is Jubilee's hearing picked up whats going on in one the labs"You guys catch that"

Wolverine's hearing caught it it was a little faint but it brought a sense of familiarity to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umXkRe5tnUY

"Not good?" Hawkeye asked

The door opened up and Dr.Marva Ivanov came out, she looked around"Where's big red?"

"He got bored" Darius said with a shrug"How did it go in there?"

"He got what he's rewarded for providing us the subjects that we need, the rest of you will be rewarded handsomly also"Dr.Ivanov said

Darius shook his head"Your thanks is enough for me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ezekiel says hi Stark"

and didn't we go over trusting me dude?

don't sweat it, we definitely are, just Ballistic is trolling here

As the lasers came in Ballistic shot what appeared to be missiles at breakneck speed negating each laser. "So I guess NOW woudl be a good time for introductions since I'm either gonna blowyou away and you should know my name, or.......yeah that's probably what's gonna happen" the voice said, sounding very chipper with a New Zealand accent. "So ya name is Valor right? Mine is Ballistic,, and it's time to put your name to the test, see if it fits!" Ballistic said, spreading it's arms out and aiming at a construction crew working 50 miles northwest of them. "These missiles will hit tthem in two minutes, either you save them and take the shot, or come and try to fight me" Ballistic said, firing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ezekiel says hi Stark"

and didn't we go over trusting me dude?

don't sweat it, we definitely are, just Ballistic is trolling here

As the lasers came in Ballistic shot what appeared to be missiles at breakneck speed negating each laser. "So I guess NOW woudl be a good time for introductions since I'm either gonna blowyou away and you should know my name, or.......yeah that's probably what's gonna happen" the voice said, sounding very chipper with a New Zealand accent. "So ya name is Valor right? Mine is Ballistic,, and it's time to put your name to the test, see if it fits!" Ballistic said, spreading it's arms out and aiming at a construction crew working 50 miles northwest of them. "These missiles will hit tthem in two minutes, either you save them and take the shot, or come and try to fight me" Ballistic said, firing

Don't worry I do Smile Was just a little confused there Cool

more_horiz
BTW Froggy posted a interesting development in Wolverine, Hawkeye, Shadowcat, Jubilee, and X-23's Weapon Plus adventure Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW Froggy posted a interesting development in Wolverine, Hawkeye, Shadowcat, Jubilee, and X-23's Weapon Plus adventure Wink
oh i read 0_o

now i'm worried for our heroes though Shocked

more_horiz
Night Guys!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

OT:Gotcha Smile

IC:

Fandral let ouy a heartly laugh" Lady Hela, traveling dimensions filled with great peril and surviving is our speciality"

"Odinson would do the same if it meant finding Loki, so shall we" Hogun said

"Waste a perfectly good adventure and the chance to knock Loki down a few pegs, why pass on that" Volstaff said

"As you can see the choice is unanimous" Sif said

Nitro sighs"Ok, time to get messy", he then hears a couple of steps behind him"Leaving without us huh?" Absorbing Man said

"I was patient enough"Nitro said

Astrowoman motioned to them where the attack is taken place

Captain America in his armor nods"Lets go"

In the underground labs inside the Weapon Plus compound

"I hear it's completly gorgeous this time of year"Darius said talking with someone over the phone while standing infront of the lab door. The doors were sealed shut and completly soundproof but his hearing can still pick up what went on inside"A vacation in Brazil is just what you need to clear your head. Catch you later Mince"

Inside the compound far away from where Darius is Jubilee's hearing picked up whats going on in one the labs"You guys catch that"

Wolverine's hearing caught it it was a little faint but it brought a sense of familiarity to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umXkRe5tnUY

"Not good?" Hawkeye asked

The door opened up and Dr.Marva Ivanov came out, she looked around"Where's big red?"

"He got bored" Darius said with a shrug"How did it go in there?"

"He got what he's rewarded for providing us the subjects that we need, the rest of you will be rewarded handsomly also"Dr.Ivanov said

Darius shook his head"Your thanks is enough for me"

"So what are we waiting for?" Titania asked.

"Welcome back Jen." Matt Murdock said to her.

The Wrecking Crew smashing things around the shipyard when there was a flash of lightning in the sky. "Awww crap." Wrecker said. The four turned and looked up. "It's Thor!"
"And he's brought company." Thunderball said.
"Do we have a plan?" Bulldozer asked.
"Wrecker, Bulldozer, you two get Thor. Me and Piledriver will take down Astrowoman and Captain America!" Thunderball declared....right before being smacked in the face by Cap's shield. "OW!"
"I suggest, you yield wrecking crew." Thor said as he landed.
"Yield to this." Wrecker said as the villains charged the heroes.

Mince did her best to ignore the screams. "Yeah, you too, I'll kill someone for ya." She said and hung up.

"Let's slice 'em." Laura said to Wolverine.

Banner was working in his lab with Maria and Coulson on standby.
In his mind, Hulk desired something to smash.

"Verily." Hela said. "Listen closely warriors." Hela gave them the instructions. She could open a gateway for them to a realm of battle and war. They were on their own once they got there. Within that realm there was a great tower that a special door inside. Behind that door was a maze. Should they manage to navigate it, they would find their way to Loki. "What happens then, is up to you."

more_horiz

Nightcrawler, Gambit, and Rogue landed in Brazil. "Alright, what's our plan?" Nightcrawler asked.
"Raise hell, mon ami." Gambit said and readied his cards.
"Sounds fun, but ah got a bettah idea." Rogue said and took off her gloves and flew up and then came down behind the two guards in front of the base silently and grabbed their faces, covering their mouths. The guards fell over. Rogue set them down to the side. She had their memories now, which gave her and the others the layout of the base.
Nightcrawler *BAMF*ed himself and Gambit over.
"A woman's touch goes a long way boys." Rogue said and put her gloves back on.
"You know the base layout now?"
"Like the back of my hand." Rogue said and kicked open the door.
"Let's roll." Gambit said as the group charged in.
Rogue flew in and punched the first guard she saw hard enough that he flew into a group of them and knocked them over. "Strike!"
Gambit leaped into the middle of the group, whipped out his staff and began smacking the guards with it.
Nightcrawler *BAMF*ed down the hallway and took out another group with a tele-blitz.

"Hey, HEY!"
Mince looked up. "What is it?"
"We're under attack! Three mutants just broke in!"
"Mutants? It must be the X-Men. Is Storm with them?"
"Uh...no."
"Alright...fine. I'll just kill the ones that are here." She walked over to the guard as he was turning around and then snapped his neck. She sighed with relief as the screams stopped. She was going to need to think relatively clearly to deal with these guys. "Alright, let's see which of you X-Men I kill first." She walked down the hallway, ready to meet the challenge.

Cyclops, Jean and Pietro arrived at Manripoor. They reached the base and hid out at first. "Alright, what's the plan Summers?"
"We know what we're dealing with. Jean, read their minds and find out what you can and then take them out." Cyclops said.
Jean nodded. "Good idea." She pressed her hand to her forehead. It took some time but Jean soon got what she wanted. She smiled as read their memories, seeing what they had seen, getting the layout of the base. Once she learned what she needed, she told them to go to sleep. Jean then used her telekinesis to crush the camera's. "Your move Pietro."
"I love it when she does that." Cyclops said.
Pietro ran to the base, taking out the guards that ran outside to see what was going on at superspeed. He turned and signaled for the others.
Jean flew them both over with telekinesis. Cyclops blasted down the door and they charged inside.
The guards came at them from all sides. Cyclops blasted a group down with an optic blast, Jean flung another small group of guards down the hallway with telekinesis.
Pietro blitzed everyone else.

Japan,
Emma took down the guards in front of the base. "And that is that." She smiled. "Colossus?"
Colossus walked right up to the door and kicked it down.
"Classy." Iceman joked as he and Beast followed them.
Guards ran up to them and opened fire. Colossus took point and charged forward, the machinegun bullets pinged off of him and he barreled over the guards.
Emma put the ones that were still awake to sleep and stepped over the ones that weren't.
Iceman slid past them on ice and froze the next batch of guards.

more_horiz

The Wrecking Crew smashing things around the shipyard when there was a flash of lightning in the sky. "Awww crap." Wrecker said. The four turned and looked up. "It's Thor!"
"Wrecker, Bulldozer, you two get Thor. Me and Piledriver will take down Astrowoman and Captain America!" Thunderball declared....right before being smacked in the face by Cap's shield. "OW!"

Mince did her best to ignore the screams. "Yeah, you too, I'll kill someone for ya." She said and hung up.

"Verily." Hela said. "Listen closely warriors." Hela gave them the instructions. She could open a gateway for them to a realm of battle and war. They were on their own once they got there. Within that realm there was a great tower that a special door inside. Behind that door was a maze. Should they manage to navigate it, they would find their way to Loki. "What happens then, is up to you."

"Remember, Krauser said we sent a message, doesn't mean we still wont have our share of fun while we're at it" Nitros said to the other two

"Hello Matt, miss me" Jennifer asked in a playful manner

Captain America ducked an attack from Piledriver then used his shield to hit him underneath the chin while Astrowoman challenged the leader"Last chance to back out"

Hawkeye said to Shadowcat"We came this far, think you can use your ghost powers to scout out the labs here"

Wolverine could pick up the same residue thats similar to Hulks but it's getting stronger

Bruce closed his eyes(Do you mind? I'm working) whatever inside his mind responded he shuts his eyes even tighter, as he opens them a slight green color already flushed in his eyes but he shut them quickly to not let the agents behind him to see(Fine, fine! Just remember to go after the ones who deserve it) He then gets up and turns to Coulsen and Hill as his eyes already returned to normal"This would sound crazy but if it's not too much trouble could one of you escort me to the Canada? The Other Guy has a vibe that needs to be settled"

Agent Hill could feel her stomach tighten, she knows it would go against the onjectives Fury has set but if this request can appease the guest's not so better half"I'll be glad to escort you Mr.Banner"

Sif closed her eyes and placed her hand on her fourhead, after a moment she and the others walked towards the portal while hearing Volstagg whisper"What could be in this dimension that could worry even Hela?"

more_horiz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Remember, Krauser said we sent a message, doesn't mean we still wont have our share of fun while we're at it" Nitros said to the other two

Captain America ducked an attack from Piledriver then used his shield to hit him underneath the chin while Astrowoman challenged the leader"Last chance to back out"

Hawkeye said to Shadowcat"We came this far, think you can use your ghost powers to scout out the labs here"

Wolverine could pick up the same residue thats similar to Hulks but it's getting stronger

Bruce closed his eyes(Do you mind? I'm working) whatever inside his mind responded he shuts his eyes even tighter, as he opens them a slight green color already flushed in his eyes but he shut them quickly to not let the agents behind him to see(Fine, fine! Just remember to go after the ones who deserve it) He then gets up and turns to Coulsen and Hill as his eyes already returned to normal"This would sound crazy but if it's not too much trouble could one of you escort me to the Canada? The Other Guy has a vibe that needs to be settled"

Agent Hill could feel her stomach tighten, she knows it would go against the onjectives Fury has set but if this request can appease the guest's not so better half"I'll be glad to escort you Mr.Banner"

Sif closed her eyes and placed her hand on her fourhead, after a moment she and the others walked towards the portal while hearing Volstagg whisper"What could be in this dimension that could worry even Hela?"

"Who or whatever it is, we shall cut their heads off." Skurge declared. "To battle!"

"I'm with you." Coulson said to Maria.

"Not happening!" Thunderball said and swung his ball and chain around and around before launching the ball towards Anna.

Bulldozer charged Thor head on and only got uppercutted by the hammer. The wrecker ran in close and swung his crowbar at him. Thor blocked his strikes with Mjolnir and then grabbed his arm and smacked him across the shipyard with his hammer.

Piledriver was knocked backwards by Captain America. He slid across the ground and then got up for some more.

Titania nodded and got ready.

"You know it. You were excellent out there by the way." Matt said to Jennifer.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Who or whatever it is, we shall cut their heads off." Skurge declared. "To battle!"

"Not happening!" Thunderball said and swung his ball and chain around and around before launching the ball towards Anna.

Bulldozer charged Thor head on and only got uppercutted by the hammer. The wrecker ran in close and swung his crowbar at him. Thor blocked his strikes with Mjolnir and then grabbed his arm and smacked him across the shipyard with his hammer.

Piledriver was knocked backwards by Captain America. He slid across the ground and then got up for some more.

OT:You also have a RP to Shadowcat as Hawkeye
IC:
"You know for a boot licking servant to Amora you are ok in my book"Fandral said to Skurge as they walk down the first path of the maze that involves a long path that has no walls on each end and the passage makes it difficult to maintain ones balance. Hogun looked down, not wanting to know the fate of one who falls from this path he looks forward

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Wrath_of_the_Titans_09.jpg

"I appreciate that but wouldn't want you to catch heat from Fury incase it all goes south"Agent Hill said

Piledriver was caught with a hard right hook across the jaw by Captain America

Astrowoman catch the ball then used it by hitting Thunderball in the face

"Thanks"Jennifer said"So wheres Foggy?"

At Foggy's place

Foggy had finished refreshing himself as he prepares for his date, which he's relieved is still on despite the chaos that occured earlier as he examins himself in the bathroom mirror

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:
"You know for a boot licking servant to Amora you are ok in my book"Fandral said to Skurge as they walk down the first path of the maze that involves a long path that has no walls on each end and the passage makes it difficult to maintain ones balance. Hogun looked down, not wanting to know the fate of one who falls from this path he looks forward

"I appreciate that but wouldn't want you to catch heat from Fury incase it all goes south"Agent Hill said

At Foggy's place

Foggy had finished refreshing himself as he prepares for his date, which he's relieved is still on despite the chaos that occured earlier as he examins himself in the bathroom mirror

"It's phasing and sure thing." Kitty said. "Later." She phased into the floor.

"Left to get ready for a date." Matt said. "Lara's here."

Lara jumped down from a building. "Hi Jen!"

"And you are decent for a friend of Thor's." Skurge replied.

"This goes south you guys might not make it back. Look the more back up you have the better right? Besides, there's that energy gun I've been dying to try out." Coulson said. "I mean come on, would you do any different?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

At Foggy's place

"This goes south you guys might not make it back. Look the more back up you have the better right? Besides, there's that energy gun I've been dying to try out." Coulson said. "I mean come on, would you do any different?"

As Kitty phased into the labs she sees alot of giant tubes that contain subjects, some that include various mutants and she caught a familiar one inside

http://marvel.com/universe/Wisdom%2C_Peter

Jennifer hugged Lara"Hey you"

Volstagg carefully walked towards the path then he hears a screeching sound echoing the path they are walking in

Agent Hill grinned"Nope. Just make sure you have protective armor underneath that suit" she looks at Bruce" Lets go"

At the hanger the three catched Dru and Deadpool hanging around the SHIELD sonic jet

"Had to convince Dru here to make a U-Turn back, knew you wouldn't resist a good smashing" Deadpool said

"How did you convince Dru" Bruce asked

"Had to weedle it out of her" Deadpool said

Flashback
"Weedle, weedle, weedle" Deadpool in the passenger side of the jet says repeatedly

End Flashback

"That was unecessary flashback wouldn't you say?" Deadpool asked

"Don't have the time Wade lets get moving" Agent Hill said"I'm flying"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

At Foggy's place

As Kitty phased into the labs she sees alot of giant tubes that contain subjects, some that include various mutants and she caught a familiar one inside

http://marvel.com/universe/Wisdom%2C_Peter

Jennifer hugged Lara"Hey you"

Volstagg carefully walked towards the path then he hears a screeching sound echoing the path they are walking in

Agent Hill grinned"Nope. Just make sure you have protective armor underneath that suit" she looks at Bruce" Lets go"

At the hanger the three catched Dru and Deadpool hanging around the SHIELD sonic jet

"Had to convince Dru here to make a U-Turn back, knew you wouldn't resist a good smashing" Deadpool said

"How did you convince Dru" Bruce asked

"Had to weedle it out of her" Deadpool said

Flashback
"Weedle, weedle, weedle" Deadpool in the passenger side of the jet says repeatedly

End Flashback

"That was unecessary flashback wouldn't you say?" Deadpool asked

"Don't have the time Wade lets get moving" Agent Hill said"I'm flying"

Drusilla twirled her guns and then holstered them. "Alright. Let me know when we're there."

Coulson arrived, wearing body armor underneath his suit and carrying an energy cannon.

Kitty looked around, noticing that there was nobody watching, she decided now was the best chance. She ran up to the tube and phased Peter out of it and then carried him through the ground back to Hawkeye. "Watch him. He's a friend of mine. They're locking people and mutants up in these weird tubes. I don't know what they're doing to them."

Lara hugged her back. "I have some free time so I thought I'd hang out with you guys for awhile."

Titania stared. "Well....this is bad."

more_horiz
"Define death seekers. A group of fools sneaking into a private residence uninvited with little knowledge of the danger they would face"

A voice echoing the hall where Jubilee, X-23, Hawkeye, and Wolverine see a large figure emurged from the darkness

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 39 RULK_by_toonfed

"On the plus side of things, this makes my day so much better" Abominaton grinned maliciously

Foggy opened the door and yelled as a pin had flew and stabbed the hand that was holding the bathroom door as he walked out then others had pierced his ankle and he fell to one knee. He cursed at the pain as his non hurt hand is placed on the floor to provide him some leverage

"Don't quit now hon"

He looks up and his voice quivers at the sight of the intruder

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101203072947/marveldatabase/images/f/f7/Thunderbolts_Vol_1_115_page_--_Bullseye_%28Lester%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

"The fun has just started" Bullseye said as he chuckled twirling one of his pens in his hand while slowly approaching Foggy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply