ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Before you go, Jubilee, I have something for you." Beast said.

Jubilee stopped and turned to Beast" Whats that?"

Beast grinned and walked to the side of the room and pressed a few buttons on a console. a briefcase was produced which he brought over and opened for her. Inside was a black costume.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/159/5/f/walking_on_mfing_sunshine_by_kadenfukuyama-d3ie0ji.png
"I call this the sunshine suit, it's something I've been working on since you were turned. Fortunately for us, sunlight doesn't kill you. However, it does weaken your abilities. This costume was designed with the theory that the sunlight needs to touch your body for that to happen. It blocks sunlight and keeps your entire body covered, therefore allowing you to use your vampire abilities to their full potential. It comes complete with shatter proof lenses and hidden silver stake weapons for close combat."

Jubilee ran her hands over the material, she smiled then as she wrapped her arms around Beast's neck she gave him a kiss on the cheek"I so owe you for this"

*Bamf*

The students looked behind then stood Nightcrawler" I believe the words you guys are looking for is Oh Crap"

"Please go easy on us" Hinata pleaded

"Oh dont worry I'm not going to make you guys do something like run thrity laps around the mansion, without your powers, or anything like that" Nightcrawler said

Jon and Flannery breathed a sigh of relief

"You lucky kids get a opportunity to wash and wax the X-Jet" Nightcrawler said"No powers"

Jon's eyes widen" But that thing is huge!"

"Best to get a move on then" Nightcrawler grinned

Jennifer laughed" Or hit a defenseless woman"

"Oh it's cool. I covered for ya, actually got a thumbs up from Ben when Susan's not looking" Johnny said

Wolverine and Laura then took off

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 3 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Beast grinned and walked to the side of the room and pressed a few buttons on a console. a briefcase was produced which he brought over and opened for her. Inside was a black costume.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/159/5/f/walking_on_mfing_sunshine_by_kadenfukuyama-d3ie0ji.png
"I call this the sunshine suit, it's something I've been working on since you were turned. Fortunately for us, sunlight doesn't kill you. However, it does weaken your abilities. This costume was designed with the theory that the sunlight needs to touch your body for that to happen. It blocks sunlight and keeps your entire body covered, therefore allowing you to use your vampire abilities to their full potential. It comes complete with shatter proof lenses and hidden silver stake weapons for close combat."

Jubilee ran her hands over the material, she smiled then as she wrapped her arms around Beast's neck she gave him a kiss on the cheek"I so owe you for this"

*Bamf*

The students looked behind then stood Nightcrawler" I believe the words you guys are looking for is Oh Crap"

"Oh dont worry I'm not going to make you guys do something like run thrity laps around the mansion, without your powers, or anything like that" Nightcrawler said

"You lucky kids get a opportunity to wash and wax the X-Jet" Nightcrawler said"No powers"

"Oh it's cool. I covered for ya, actually got a thumbs up from Ben when Susan's not looking" Johnny said

Matthew stepped up. "Sir, Mister Wagner, please, this was all my idea. There's no reason to punish the rest for something I dragged them into."

With Foggy hiding in the back, Matt smiled and stood up, holding his cane with both hands and smiling.

"Thank man, I owe you." Spidey said.

"Your appreciation is enough Jubilee, but if you must, just make sure you come home alive." Beast said.

"They're watching again aren't they?" Scott asked Jean casually.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Bamf*

Matthew stepped up. "Sir, Mister Wagner, please, this was all my idea. There's no reason to punish the rest for something I dragged them into."

With Foggy hiding in the back, Matt smiled and stood up, holding his cane with both hands and smiling.

"Your appreciation is enough Jubilee, but if you must, just make sure you come home alive." Beast said.

Flannery spoke up" We could have just said no sir, if he has to pay for it then I will do the same"

Hinata just nods with agreement

Jon sighs"Yeah same here"

Kurt smiled at not just Matthew standing up for the students but also the students loyalty"I see no harm done so consider this overlooked but let it be a lesson when it comes to listening in on the teacher's conversation"

The door opened and Shari greeted" Mr.Murdock, Ms.Walters, greetings. May we come in?"

"Howabout hooking me up on a date with Felicia?" Johnny asked

"We are X-Men, surviving dangerous situations is what we do best" Jubilee said

Colossus kissed Kitty on the cheek"Take care Kitten"

"I'll watch over the student" Xavier said to Emma

At the library

"You know what this whole thing reminds me of?" Miles said to Clare" Harry Potter, yet with superpowers. You'd be a lock as Hermione"

Clare glared at Miles" Going to pretend I didn't hear that last one"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Bamf*

Flannery spoke up" We could have just said no sir, if he has to pay for it then I will do the same"

Hinata just nods with agreement

Jon sighs"Yeah same here"

Kurt smiled at not just Matthew standing up for the students but also the students loyalty"I see no harm done so consider this overlooked but let it be a lesson when it comes to listening in on the teacher's conversation"

The door opened and Shari greeted" Mr.Murdock, Ms.Walters, greetings. May we come in?"

"Howabout hooking me up on a date with Felicia?" Johnny asked

"We are X-Men, surviving dangerous situations is what we do best" Jubilee said

Colossus kissed Kitty on the cheek"Take care Kitten"

"I'll watch over the student" Xavier said to Emma

At the library

"You know what this whole thing reminds me of?" Miles said to Clare" Harry Potter, yet with superpowers. You'd be a lock as Hermione"

Clare glared at Miles" Going to pretend I didn't hear that last one"

"Thank you Charles, take good care of them." Emma said.

"Thank you Mister Wagner." Matthew said.

Kitty kissed him back. "Back at you big man."

"Hmmm, I'll see what I can do." Spidey said.

"Please." Matt said. "Miss..."

more_horiz
Meanwhile...
Mary Jane Watson Parker, in her disguise of Lady Spider (Spider-Woman was taken already) was out swinging around the city for exercise, she had her communicator if the Avengers needed her, and decided to go say hi to Jameson.

more_horiz
Rachelle put her arm around Ororo as they enjoyed the view on the ship.

Elsewhere, Anna Chase was sparring with Thor.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile...
Mary Jane Watson Parker, in her disguise of Lady Spider (Spider-Woman was taken already) was out swinging around the city for exercise, she had her communicator if the Avengers needed her, and decided to go say hi to Jameson.

Inside Jameson's apartment

Jameson was hiding inside the bathroom, frantically searching his pockets for his cell phone(For the love of where is it?!) The crashing outside startled him"Where are you!" A voice outside bellowed

He pulled out his cell phone and called 911, as it answered" Yes a madman broke into my apartment and" A much louder crash occured"HELP ME!!!"

A tall figure stood in the hallway slowly approaching the bathroom door"Nobody's gonna save your skin from being ripped off and worn as a coat"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Ororo embraced Rachelle in return, enjoying the ocean view

In Asgard

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 3 Asgardearth199999

(Man, I see why The Avengers would count on him in the event Hulk gets unstable) Anna thought to herself as she stands in the arena, think of the arena in DBZ but more indoors. She wiped the sweat from her brow and resumed her fighting stance

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Asgard

(Man, I see why The Avengers would count on him in the event Hulk gets unstable) Anna thought to herself as she stands in the arena, think of the arena in DBZ but more indoors. She wiped the sweat from her brow and resumed her fighting stance

Thor on the other hand was enjoying himself. "You are a splendid warrior Anna Chase! The Odinson has not had such a good brawl in some time. I suggest you work on your defense some though."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile...

Jameson was hiding inside the bathroom, frantically searching his pockets for his cell phone(For the love of where is it?!) The crashing outside startled him"Where are you!" A voice outside bellowed

He pulled out his cell phone and called 911, as it answered" Yes a madman broke into my apartment and" A much louder crash occured"HELP ME!!!"

A tall figure stood in the hallway slowly approaching the bathroom door"Nobody's gonna save your skin from being ripped off and worn as a coat"

Spider-Lady's spider-sense went off as she swung by. Swinging onto the building, she looked in the window and saw a man attacking. (Well, I'll have a heck of a story for Pete tonight.) She smiled and forced open the window with her spider strength. "Hey you!" She called to the intruder.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile...

Spider-Lady's spider-sense went off as she swung by. Swinging onto the building, she looked in the window and saw a man attacking. (Well, I'll have a heck of a story for Pete tonight.) She smiled and forced open the window with her spider strength. "Hey you!" She called to the intruder.

The figure turned"I've wondered which one of you spiders will show up"

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/10844.gif

Scorpion shot it's tail at Spider-Lady

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Asgard

Thor on the other hand was enjoying himself. "You are a splendid warrior Anna Chase! The Odinson has not had such a good brawl in some time. I suggest you work on your defense some though."

"I'll keep that in mind" Anna responded, Anna Chase charged then delivered a spinning roundhouse kick to his face

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile...

"Scorpy!" She dodged to the side. "How have those anger management classes been working for you?" Spider-Lady asked as she shot web balls at his face.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In Asgard

"I'll keep that in mind" Anna responded, Anna Chase charged then delivered a spinning roundhouse kick to his face

Thor blocked it with his arm, grabbed her leg, spun around and tossed her across the ring.

more_horiz
In Genosha, Magneto watched as his mightiest Acolyte, Atomix, spoke to the masses of mutants who had immigrated to Genosha for a new life. As he spoke, others could be seen standing next to him, such as Trigger, Inferno, Copycat and Cutthroat.

"Welcome to your new LIVES! he sarted off saying"

more_horiz
Yay Froggy! bounce

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
In Genosha, Magneto watched as his mightiest Acolyte, Atomix, spoke to the masses of mutants who had immigrated to Genosha for a new life. As he spoke, others could be seen standing next to him, such as Trigger, Inferno, Copycat and Cutthroat.

After the speech was over, Atomix floated above his fellow Acolytes, as they plotted out how to help the new arrivals settle into the island, and discuss other matters

"Our lord Magneto is in a dire moment of need right now. Xavier foolishly spreads his falsehoods about Magneto and his desires, our desires!"

"We shall amend this sir. Inferno and I will report to Scarlet Witch, while Cutthroat will attend to Polaris and as for Copycat?"

"She will join me, we have MUCH to discuss in regards to Genosha's future"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

After the speech was over, Atomix floated above his fellow Acolytes, as they plotted out how to help the new arrivals settle into the island, and discuss other matters

"Our lord Magneto is in a dire moment of need right now. Xavier foolishly spreads his falsehoods about Magneto and his desires, our desires!"

"We shall amend this sir. Inferno and I will report to Scarlet Witch, while Cutthroat will attend to Polaris and as for Copycat?"

Chimera observed as Atomix speaks, although in a half interested state, he looked around the Island rather impressed in how developed it became" Just to be sure our objective is to raise a little hell? In the middle of recruiting of course"

OT:

Chimera

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 3 Kimblee4

IC:

In Hyperius(Located in Massachutetts), home of the Chase Siblings. Alex Chase flies in the air, waving back at the people below who saw him. He mentally reminds himself to check up on Anna after he is done with patrol and talk with her about Cody and Elizabeth

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile...

"Scorpy!" She dodged to the side. "How have those anger management classes been working for you?" Spider-Lady asked as she shot web balls at his face.

Scorpion dodged the webs then leaped up to the wall, crawling above it" Once I'm done with the both of you I wont need it" She sees electricity charging up and it shoots at Spider-Lady

Anna Chase caught herself in the air then she lands on ground, she continues the fight and throws a punch at Thor's face

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chimera observed as Atomix speaks, although in a half interested state, he looked around the Island rather impressed in how developed it became" Just to be sure our objective is to raise a little hell? In the middle of recruiting of course"

OT:

Chimera

IC:

In Hyperius(Located in Massachutetts), home of the Chase Siblings. Alex Chase flies in the air, waving back at the people below who saw him. He mentally reminds himself to check up on Anna after he is done with patrol and talk with her about Cody and Elizabeth

There was a rush of wind as Blur ran up to Chimera. "Did you say something about raising hell?"

Hyperius

A warehouse.

There was the sound of metal banging as inside a group of mutant haters were flung into the warehouse door, leaving dents in it. "I am going to tell you weaklings this once: Leave. Me. Alone." Psionica said as she floated in the air, looking down on them.

more_horiz
Elsewhere at a undisclosed location in Montana, the secret mountain base of The Ultimates

Izumi arrives, just nearing Dr.Banner's Quarters" Enjoying your new living arrangements Mr.Banner"

"A little more roomy when compared to my last one, still needs some improvements to suit my taste" Bruce said while looking up from his laptop"So whats the verdict?"

"Fury gives them a 36 hour headstart then we come in." Izumi said while she entered his quarters and sat across from Bruce's desk, Bruce respond" If we are lucky we might not have to do much"

"Thats a big if. We aren't sure what arsenal our target has, just don't like the idea of the Logan and the rest going on the frontline just to see what we are up against" Izumi said

" I wouldn't call it sending them on the frontline. Logan would have found out eventually and the X-Men would join to back him up. At least they got a heads up" Bruce said

Izumi sighed" Hope so, also hope that regardless of what happened in the past Logan keep his head in the game. Sometimes his rage could rival that of, well you know"

Bruce laughed" No argument on that one"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT:

Chimera

IC:

There was a rush of wind as Blur ran up to Chimera. "Did you say something about raising hell?"

Hyperius

A warehouse.

There was the sound of metal banging as inside a group of mutant haters were flung into the warehouse door, leaving dents in it. "I am going to tell you weaklings this once: Leave. Me. Alone." Psionica said as she floated in the air, looking down on them.

"Mostly mid level for now but yeah" Chimera said" Just whatever can cause some adrenaline pumping excitement"

Alex hears whats happening at the warehouse and makes his way there. Inside there was a whoosing sound, looking at the mutant haters then back at Psionica"Ok. Who started this?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT:

Chimera

IC:

Hyperius

A warehouse.

"Mostly mid level for now but yeah" Chimera said" Just whatever can cause some adrenaline pumping excitement"

Alex hears whats happening at the warehouse and makes his way there. Inside there was a whoosing sound, looking at the mutant haters then back at Psionica"Ok. Who started this?"

"It was them as usual. I had been planning to take this warehouse for myself as a meditation spot and I was checking it out when these fools ambushed me." She gestured to broken weapons and spent shell casings on the ground. "As you can see, they were unsuccessful."

"That's a damn lie!" The ringleader of the gang yelled. "We had this place to ourselves already when this mutie-b-ch came out of nowhere and assaulted us. We were defending ourselves!"

"You are only digging yourself deeper." Psionica commented.

"Sweet." Blur said. "I've been itching for some action."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere at a undisclosed location in Montana, the secret mountain base of The Ultimates

Izumi arrives, just nearing Dr.Banner's Quarters" Enjoying your new living arrangements Mr.Banner"

"A little more roomy when compared to my last one, still needs some improvements to suit my taste" Bruce said while looking up from his laptop"So whats the verdict?"

"Fury gives them a 36 hour headstart then we come in." Izumi said while she entered his quarters and sat across from Bruce's desk, Bruce respond" If we are lucky we might not have to do much"

"Thats a big if. We aren't sure what arsenal our target has, just don't like the idea of the Logan and the rest going on the frontline just to see what we are up against" Izumi said

" I wouldn't call it sending them on the frontline. Logan would have found out eventually and the X-Men would join to back him up. At least they got a heads up" Bruce said

Izumi sighed" Hope so, also hope that regardless of what happened in the past Logan keep his head in the game. Sometimes his rage could rival that of, well you know"

Bruce laughed" No argument on that one"

"A whole 36 hours?" Drusilla asked as she walked up to them. "I'd bet money the X-Men have this wrapped up in 26 or less."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT:

Chimera

IC:

Hyperius

A warehouse.

"You are only digging yourself deeper." Psionica commented.

"Sweet." Blur said. "I've been itching for some action."

As the rest of the acolytes spread around the island, Derrick Terrace a.k.a Inferno as he was now called escorted some new arrivals to meet with the Scarlet Witch who headed the Housing Departments of Genosha, as Trigger walked alongside him

Mariah Flores aka Copycat was with Cutthroat observing Polaris as she read to the children

OOC: is this like wolverine and thex-men polaris?

"De-Inferno, keep on guard, there's always the chance of stuff going down with new arrivals you know" Trigger told him, her hands reaching into the holsters. She didn't like unsheating her guns in front of the new arrivals, due to the fear it might cause, so instead she had other things loaded, like knives and random weapons

Inferno nodded. "On watch twenty four seven Trigger, don't have to worry about me!"

OOC: If this next part isn't okay i'll just delete it

"We started it? she's the one who was born with it!"

"Maybe it's maybelline" one of the mob said to the other, and was swiftly shut up by his fellow members

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply