ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 5 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Anyone open?
OOC: like duck season
so yeah

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
so yeah

OOC: Noah is in the training center.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
so yeah

Noah would feel Nemo tap him on the shoulder. "Noah, that teen group project I have up and running needs some help. I'm hoping to encounter a young lady in Exodus City to offer her membership but, I don't think she'll be receptive so is there some type of body armor you could give me? It'd be b etter if ti was a remote control mech"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
so yeah

Noah would feel Nemo tap him on the shoulder. "Noah, that teen group project I have up and running needs some help. I'm hoping to encounter a young lady in Exodus City to offer her membership but, I don't think she'll be receptive so is there some type of body armor you could give me? It'd be b etter if ti was a remote control mech"

Noah blinked.

"I think your looking for Prof. Robbers," Noah said. "I''m here for my first training session." He looked around the spacious room. "I think Mrs. McCoy said he was in the basement from what I can remember....I think that was what she meant to say when she told him to go to hell this morning."

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
so yeah

Noah blinked.

"I think your looking for Prof. Robbers," Noah said. "I''m here for my first training session." He looked around the spacious room. "I think Mrs. McCoy said he was in the basement from what I can remember....I think that was what she meant to say when she told him to go to hell this morning."
"That bad huh?" Nemo asked, looking at the route to the basement. "uhh..mind coming along with me? Just in CASE McCoy is there? I'm not going to lie, she kind of scares me Noah" he'd say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
so yeah

Noah blinked.

"That bad huh?" Nemo asked, looking at the route to the basement. "uhh..mind coming along with me? Just in CASE McCoy is there? I'm not going to lie, she kind of scares me Noah" he'd say

"Sure," Noah grinned.

He floated a few feet off the ground as he awaited for Nemo to lead the way. "After you, sir."

more_horiz
"Show off" was all Nemo said as they walked down the hall. UPon arriving in fron tof Dr. Roberts lab, Nemo looked around, then knocked

"Helloooo?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Show off" was all Nemo said as they walked down the hall. UPon arriving in fron tof Dr. Roberts lab, Nemo looked around, then knocked

"Helloooo?"

No answer.

Noah was the next on to knock on the door.

"Hello? Dr.Roberts?," Noah called out. "Are you in there?"

Still no answer as Noah looked down at the door, and noticed it was slightly ajar. "Should we go in?," he asked.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Helloooo?"

No answer.

Still no answer as Noah looked down at the door, and noticed it was slightly ajar. "Should we go in?," he asked.
"Let's" Nemo would say, stepping in lightly. "Dr. Roberts, it's your favorite agent, Nemooooo"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Helloooo?"

No answer.

"Let's" Nemo would say, stepping in lightly. "Dr. Roberts, it's your favorite agent, Nemooooo"

Still no answer.

Noah carefully pushed in the door as he floated in.

To say what they saw a war zone would be an insult to all war zones around the world. Large amounts of scrap metal, and unused electronics lay scattered on an oil stained floor. "Hello?." Noah called out. "Dr. Roberts?"

Noah floated towards his desk, which was nothing more then a folding table and a chair parked right underneath it. Save for some coffee stains, there was no signs of where the doctor was, or where he could be found.

more_horiz
Nemo looked around, muttering to himself

"let him work unsupervised, they said. let him draw out his genius alone, they said" Nemo would say, tapping points in the room with his own teleportation energy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"let him work unsupervised, they said. let him draw out his genius alone, they said" Nemo would say, tapping points in the room with his own teleportation energy

Nemo could hear a slight thump coming from under a pile of super strength plastic, and scrap metal.

"Hello?," a voice asked weakly. "Is anyone there?"

It was the voice of Dr. Robberts.

"Dr. Roberts?" Noah yelled as he rushed over the pile.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo could hear a slight thump coming from under a pile of super strength plastic, and scrap metal.

Nemo walked over to the pile, holding his blaster. "Doc, how'd ya pull THIS off?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo walked over to the pile, holding his blaster. "Doc, how'd ya pull THIS off?"

"Just get this stuff off me!," Robberts yelled. "I think I'm going to suffocate under all this"

more_horiz
Nemo lifts the rubble off Dr. Roberts, and afterwards asks him "how'd this happen doc?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo lifts the rubble off Dr. Roberts, and afterwards asks him "how'd this happen doc?"

Once free from the rubble Dr. Roberts was able to get to his feet....wearing a dark colored armor giving him the appearance of a paladin.

A paladin wearing purple exo-skeleton complete with a ribbon hanging from the tip of his helmet.

NuCAU: LION - Page 5 HibikiKyoshiro-ExoskeletonSuitOn

"I guess I got carried away while testing it....," Roberts said sheepishly. "I guess the twin blasters work alright."

more_horiz
(twin blasters? Should've figured) Nemo said, looking around before shaking his head and putting a hand on Robert's shoulder. "Doc, I need you to...lease me an armor or something. This side-project I have going on makes it necessary. At least that or upgrade my blaster to a wrist mounted one?" he asks

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
(twin blasters? Should've figured) Nemo said, looking around before shaking his head and putting a hand on Robert's shoulder. "Doc, I need you to...lease me an armor or something. This side-project I have going on makes it necessary. At least that or upgrade my blaster to a wrist mounted one?" he asks

"Well, I guess you can take this one," Dr.Roberts said. "This armor I mean." He takes off the helmet to reveal a boyish face hidden underneath a mess of blonde hair. Large black bags hung under his light blue eyes which seemed to be a bit bloodshot. "I think this was the one Dr.McCoy wanted built for you."

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, I guess you can take this one," Dr.Roberts said. "This armor I mean." He takes off the helmet to reveal a boyish face hidden underneath a mess of blonde hair. Large black bags hung under his light blue eyes which seemed to be a bit bloodshot. "I think this was the one Dr.McCoy wanted built for you."
Nemo observed the armor and gave a nod of approval. He touched Dr. Roberts shoulder, then asked "really? This armor was for me? Niii........hey uh, Roberts, when was the last time you got some sleep man?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo observed the armor and gave a nod of approval. He touched Dr. Roberts shoulder, then asked "really? This armor was for me? Niii........hey uh, Roberts, when was the last time you got some sleep man?"

"Oh, I've slept plenty...it's just that I smoked that entire brick of pot in my room...."

Roberts blinked.

"Did I just say that out loud?"

"What's pot?" Noah asked innocently.

more_horiz
"Something that you shouldn't concern yourself with" Nemo tells Noah as he looks at Dr. Roberts. "Yo, I know the higher ups let you guys take a lot of...liberties, but I'm gonna be a lot less lenient. If the drug use has impaired your performance and this suit #)#s up on me, I'm having your head, do you understand?" he'd tell Roberts, his custom shades hiding the expression

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Something that you shouldn't concern yourself with" Nemo tells Noah as he looks at Dr. Roberts. "Yo, I know the higher ups let you guys take a lot of...liberties, but I'm gonna be a lot less lenient. If the drug use has impaired your performance and this suit #)#s up on me, I'm having your head, do you understand?" he'd tell Roberts, his custom shades hiding the expression

"Okay, okay, okay...," Roberts said as he put his hands up. "..the armor still works well...I promise.." He pointed towards the left gauntlet of the armor. "It's fully powered...all systems work..and the armor is vibranium....top notch."

"Hey Dr.Roberts!," Noah called from across the lab. "Do you need this?"

In his hands was an....interesting piece of glass tubing to say the least.

NuCAU: LION - Page 5 Crazybongs03

"What do you use this for?"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Okay, okay, okay...," Roberts said as he put his hands up. "..the armor still works well...I promise.." He pointed towards the left gauntlet of the armor. "It's fully powered...all systems work..and the armor is vibranium....top notch."

"Good good to hea-Nemo stopped himself as he saw the bong. He then threw up his hands and turned to Dr. Roberts. "Balls in your court Doc, I ain't explaining that to him, I got a job to keep" Nemo would tell Roberts, fiddlign iwth the armor

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Good good to hea-Nemo stopped himself as he saw the bong. He then threw up his hands and turned to Dr. Roberts. "Balls in your court Doc, I ain't explaining that to him, I got a job to keep" Nemo would tell Roberts, fiddlign iwth the armor

Noah smiled as he looked down at the....strange little water pipe. "Is this a new kind of beaker?," he asked as he held it closer to his face. "It looks a little big to be one...maybe some new kind of flask?"

Dr.Roberts chuckled nerviously. "Yeah...you could say that...." The doctor reached over to try to get it back. "Now...I have some experiments to run...could you please give it back to me...and please don't tell your mom about it. It's a surprise..."

He grinned as he gently took it back, and hid it underneath his lab coat.

more_horiz
Agent Song is open for interaction

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply