ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
"And so, after, after beating Apex and saying goodbye to the others, I flew home. I knew there wouldn't be anybody there but it just felt right to go there. I got to the living room before I passed out and then I woke up here." Penelope said as she finished the cocoa. "How long was I out?" She asked Mary.

"Over a day. You were still unconscious when we found you and spoke to your parents and then we brought you here to recover. You were out the whole time."

"What? M-my parents? MY PARENTS!" Penelope stood up. "What happened to them? Are they okay?"
"They're fine Penelope. Just relax. We patched them up and spoke to them. We learned everything from them. I...know about the abuse."
Penelope sat down and went quiet.

"Penelope. I know you have been through a lot already so I am willing to get them some therapy and-"

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see them?"

"Of course. Right this way."

Penelope opened the door and found her parents looking down. "MOM! DAD!"
Her parents looked up and ran to their daughter and embraced her. For the first time, they held her in their arms lovingly. For fifteen years they were horrible to her. For fifteen years she cried herself to sleep at night. And here, now, after all this time, after the horrible battle she had fought, the destruction they had witnessed, the pain and sorrow and fear, all of that was gone and they just held each other. For the first time in her life, Penelope felt her parent's love.
And she wept tears of sorrow and joy at the same time.

Mary closed the door to allow them time alone. She noticed Firewolf and Reeyus walking down the hallway. "Hello Firewolf."

"Dr.Crossenberg" Firewolf saluted

The group could see Agent Bookman, walking down the hall where they're standing, carrying a large stack of files

"Hello Firewolf, enjoying your visit to LION?"

Sophia arrived. "Bookman, would you like some help?"

"Yes ma'am. Pretty impressive facility"Firewolf said

"Sophia!"Bookman looked from behind her stack of files"It's ok ma'am, I got it"

Inside Agent Skyfall's office"All the scientist are safe and sound? Thats good to know"

"Thank you. This is Agent Bookman and Synaburg, an executive member of LION." Mary said.

"Hi Firewolf. Hi Reeyus." Sophia said and let her pass. "So how's the kid?"

"Reconciling."

Sophia peeked in to see Penelope sitting down and talking with her parents.

"That's good."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
"And so, after, after beating Apex and saying goodbye to the others, I flew home. I knew there wouldn't be anybody there but it just felt right to go there. I got to the living room before I passed out and then I woke up here." Penelope said as she finished the cocoa. "How long was I out?" She asked Mary.

"Over a day. You were still unconscious when we found you and spoke to your parents and then we brought you here to recover. You were out the whole time."

"What? M-my parents? MY PARENTS!" Penelope stood up. "What happened to them? Are they okay?"
"They're fine Penelope. Just relax. We patched them up and spoke to them. We learned everything from them. I...know about the abuse."

"Penelope. I know you have been through a lot already so I am willing to get them some therapy and-"

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see them?"

Her parents looked up and ran to their daughter and embraced her. For the first time, they held her in their arms lovingly. For fifteen years they were horrible to her. For fifteen years she cried herself to sleep at night. And here, now, after all this time, after the horrible battle she had fought, the destruction they had witnessed, the pain and sorrow and fear, all of that was gone and they just held each other. For the first time in her life, Penelope felt her parent's love.

Mary closed the door to allow them time alone. She noticed Firewolf and Reeyus walking down the hallway. "Hello Firewolf."

The group could see Agent Bookman, walking down the hall where they're standing, carrying a large stack of files

Inside Agent Skyfall's office"All the scientist are safe and sound? Thats good to know"

"Thank you. This is Agent Bookman and Synaburg, an executive member of LION." Mary said.

"Reconciling."

"That's good."

Firewolf saluted Sophia then he shook Bookman's hand, she smiled"Sports man, just about any sport you could participate in and good enough to go pro if you wanted to" Firewolf blinked astonishingly as she's pretty much accurate"Got all of that from a handshake"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see them?"

"Reconciling."

"That's good."

Firewolf saluted Sophia then he shook Bookman's hand, she smiled"Sports man, just about any sport you could participate in and good enough to go pro if you wanted to" Firewolf blinked astonishingly as she's pretty much accurate"Got all of that from a handshake"

"That's Bookman for you, a woman of many, many talents." Sophia said.
"Speaking of which, how did your interview go?"
"Apex? She's in shock right now. Lost everything including her powers. We're doing a background check on her now and we'll talk again when she's ready."
Mary smiled. "Serves her right after what she put that city through."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see them?"

"Reconciling."

"That's good."

"Apex? She's in shock right now. Lost everything including her powers. We're doing a background check on her now and we'll talk again when she's ready."

"If you don't mind me saying ma'am it would still be best that we keep a power collar on her"Bookman said

"Why's that? She lost her powers"Firewolf said

"She's still a meta regardless. A meta is not defined by their power but by their DNA, least thats how Dr.St.John's theorized it when this first came up. Sure her powers are gone now but it could be temporary till she figures out that she can get her powers back"Bookman said

"Interesting theory. However theres one thing she has that would convince you that you don't have anything to be concerned about"Firewolf said

"Whats that"Bookman said

"Most metas like her rely on thier abilities too much that by the time they lose it they act like they cant go through life without them. That is exactly why LION Agents with meta abilities are trained to rely on other skills outside of their powers so in the event they lose theirs still consider them pretty dangerous. Also there have been some reports on beings that lose thier powers evolve into badass normals"Firewolf said in which Bookman smiled from ear to ear and motioned to Reeyus

"Full of surprises"Firewolf said to him

more_horiz
Also posted something in the X-Men Discussion Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see them?"

"Reconciling."

"That's good."

"If you don't mind me saying ma'am it would still be best that we keep a power collar on her"Bookman said

"She's still a meta regardless. A meta is not defined by their power but by their DNA, least thats how Dr.St.John's theorized it when this first came up. Sure her powers are gone now but it could be temporary till she figures out that she can get her powers back"Bookman said

"Interesting theory. However theres one thing she has that would convince you that you don't have anything to be concerned about"Firewolf said

"Whats that"Bookman said

"Most metas like her rely on thier abilities too much that by the time they lose it they act like they cant go through life without them. That is exactly why LION Agents with meta abilities are trained to rely on other skills outside of their powers so in the event they lose theirs still consider them pretty dangerous. Also there have been some reports on beings that lose thier powers evolve into badass normals"Firewolf said in which Bookman smiled from ear to ear and motioned to Reeyus

Reeyus grinned. "As if I'm going to let a little depowerement slow me down."

"You're both right and she does have the collar on." Sophia said. "You guys can go say hi to her later if you like. For now, let's give Firewolf the tour. Want to come Mary?"

Mary saw Penelope walking out. "I'll catch up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see them?"

"Reconciling."

"That's good."

"Whats that"Bookman said

"You're both right and she does have the collar on." Sophia said. "You guys can go say hi to her later if you like. For now, let's give Firewolf the tour. Want to come Mary?"

Firewolf glanced at Penelope who noticed him, he smiled and saluted her before he continued his tour with the others"Let me get some of those off your hands" he offered Bookman who shook her head"Got to file these for Mr.Eastwood"

"Sure he wouldn't mind"Firewolf said

"You know how he is with his secret test of character."Bookman said

"If this is a test of character it would be to test the compassion of one agent in lending a helping hand to a fellow agent" Firewolf said

Bookman considered, biting her bottom lip as she did so"Ok"

Firewolf got some of the files and Bookman could tell how light the load she's carrying"Lifesaver"

"I do my best. Is it true that Dr.St.Johns is a legit vampire?"Firewolf asked

more_horiz
Nemo marked off the reports in his room and took the recon notes Jet managed to get regarding Haven. Conventional means of transportation were impossible and considering it was recognized as a sovereign nation, trying to barge in there would cause WAY more problems than he wanted. These kids he had gotten together were a group LION could use as a counterpoint to Atomix, and considering that some of them might've been taken by Atomix himself if Nemo didn't intervene in time, made him feel good.

The way Jet managed to get these notes was to observe aroudn the border while zipping past it using the Nemo designed Hypertoculars, seeing past he forcefield and assortment of defenses

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo marked off the reports in his room and took the recon notes Jet managed to get regarding Haven. Conventional means of transportation were impossible and considering it was recognized as a sovereign nation, trying to barge in there would cause WAY more problems than he wanted. These kids he had gotten together were a group LION could use as a counterpoint to Atomix, and considering that some of them might've been taken by Atomix himself if Nemo didn't intervene in time, made him feel good.

The way Jet managed to get these notes was to observe aroudn the border while zipping past it using the Nemo designed Hypertoculars, seeing past he forcefield and assortment of defenses

OT: Noticed the Firewolf intro?

more_horiz
Anyone interested in doing something with Gryphon and that arc involving him investigating Angel Enigma? Especially with Song investigating it also.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Anyone interested in doing something with Gryphon and that arc involving him investigating Angel Enigma? Especially with Song investigating it also.

Kev has characters in that thread, particularly two thieves Gryphon is supposed to be fighting it out with, Reaper and Jape are with Phoenix right now.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: Noticed the Firewolf intro?
OT: yeah, let's get him some action after the introduction! thrust him into the FRAY!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
well i was hoping to connect the Splitside thing to that but there's also the two ninja thieves kev has in that thread

youw ere gonna take care of them first, then splitside. Once you finished with Kev I would have connected splitside to the Angel Enigma thing and had Song/Gryphon freak out about the dilemma

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see them?"

"Reconciling."

"That's good."

"Whats that"Bookman said

Firewolf glanced at Penelope who noticed him, he smiled and saluted her before he continued his tour with the others"Let me get some of those off your hands" he offered Bookman who shook her head"Got to file these for Mr.Eastwood"

"If this is a test of character it would be to test the compassion of one agent in lending a helping hand to a fellow agent" Firewolf said

Firewolf got some of the files and Bookman could tell how light the load she's carrying"Lifesaver"

"You bet. I'll introduce you when she gets back."

Penelope waved to Firewolf.

"How was it?" Mary asked.

Penelope wiped her eyes. "Good. They agreed to go into therapy, to get help for what they've done in the past. And I....well...I-I'm...I don't know if I can go back to school....after what happened. The gang attacked, looking for me....how am I supposed to explain that?"

Mary thought about this. "Penelope, how would you like a school where you can make a lot of friends, get the help you need and work on your powers?"

"I'd like that very much Miss Crossenberg."

Mary smiled. "Come with me."

The phone at Halworth's rang.

more_horiz
Halworth always liked to answer the phone by hand, even if it was much easier to grab it telekinetically. "Hello, LION business I take it?" he asked. He never scanned who was on the other end when THIS number came up, due to him trusting taht they wouldnt' try anything.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Halworth always liked to answer the phone by hand, even if it was much easier to grab it telekinetically. "Hello, LION business I take it?" he asked. He never scanned who was on the other end when THIS number came up, due to him trusting taht they wouldnt' try anything.

"Something like that. I assume you already know what happened at Armington City?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Something like that. I assume you already know what happened at Armington City?"
"Yes I saw, quite a devastating scene. Unfortunately I was out of the country with my students, letting them take their final exam when it happened or I would have intervened. It does not take a telepath to know that your call is going to be about the young lady at the epicenter of that warzone, is it not?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes I saw, quite a devastating scene. Unfortunately I was out of the country with my students, letting them take their final exam when it happened or I would have intervened. It does not take a telepath to know that your call is going to be about the young lady at the epicenter of that warzone, is it not?"

"Yes. She's right here with me. Her name is Penelope. She's a good kid, just a little scared. And you are just the kind of guidance she needs right now."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
well i was hoping to connect the Splitside thing to that but there's also the two ninja thieves kev has in that thread

youw ere gonna take care of them first, then splitside. Once you finished with Kev I would have connected splitside to the Angel Enigma thing and had Song/Gryphon freak out about the dilemma

I could have Song look into that Splitside situation while Gryphon is busy with the ninja thieves Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

I could have Song look into that Splitside situation while Gryphon is busy with the ninja thieves Smile
sounds good to me

the splitside post is the one where he broke into the bank, reply tot hat and we'll work form there

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see them?"

"Reconciling."

"That's good."

"Whats that"Bookman said

"You bet. I'll introduce you when she gets back."

Penelope waved to Firewolf.

"How was it?" Mary asked.

Penelope wiped her eyes. "Good. They agreed to go into therapy, to get help for what they've done in the past. And I....well...I-I'm...I don't know if I can go back to school....after what happened. The gang attacked, looking for me....how am I supposed to explain that?"

Mary thought about this. "Penelope, how would you like a school where you can make a lot of friends, get the help you need and work on your powers?"

"I'd like that very much Miss Crossenberg."

Mary smiled. "Come with me."

The phone at Halworth's rang.

Nothing against Penelope but I wanted to do something with Firewolf. Which is why I introduced him

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes. She's right here with me. Her name is Penelope. She's a good kid, just a little scared. And you are just the kind of guidance she needs right now."
"I would be glad to have her enrolled at my academy. I would like to visit her in person if that's possible? We'llt alk about paperwork and the parental situation when I get over there" Halworth said lookin gat the class pictures in the hall

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Kev has characters in that thread, particularly two thieves Gryphon is supposed to be fighting it out with, Reaper and Jape are with Phoenix right now.

Could you just ceate characters to join up with Gryphon?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Could you just ceate characters to join up with Gryphon?
I could do it

and they could be part of the reason Firewolf gets called on for his first mission

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Nothing against Penelope but I wanted to do something with Firewolf. Which is why I introduced him

He's with Reeyus, Sophia and the paper and is exploring LION now and being given a tour.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply