ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Halworth always liked to answer the phone by hand, even if it was much easier to grab it telekinetically. "Hello, LION business I take it?" he asked. He never scanned who was on the other end when THIS number came up, due to him trusting taht they wouldnt' try anything.

"Something like that. I assume you already know what happened at Armington City?"
"Yes I saw, quite a devastating scene. Unfortunately I was out of the country with my students, letting them take their final exam when it happened or I would have intervened. It does not take a telepath to know that your call is going to be about the young lady at the epicenter of that warzone, is it not?"

"Yes. She's right here with me. Her name is Penelope. She's a good kid, just a little scared. And you are just the kind of guidance she needs right now."
"I would be glad to have her enrolled at my academy. I would like to visit her in person if that's possible? We'llt alk about paperwork and the parental situation when I get over there" Halworth said lookin gat the class pictures in the hall

OT: Congrats on 1200 posts!

IC: "Of course, we'll be here waiting for you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Halworth always liked to answer the phone by hand, even if it was much easier to grab it telekinetically. "Hello, LION business I take it?" he asked. He never scanned who was on the other end when THIS number came up, due to him trusting taht they wouldnt' try anything.

"Something like that. I assume you already know what happened at Armington City?"
"Yes I saw, quite a devastating scene. Unfortunately I was out of the country with my students, letting them take their final exam when it happened or I would have intervened. It does not take a telepath to know that your call is going to be about the young lady at the epicenter of that warzone, is it not?"

"Yes. She's right here with me. Her name is Penelope. She's a good kid, just a little scared. And you are just the kind of guidance she needs right now."
"I would be glad to have her enrolled at my academy. I would like to visit her in person if that's possible? We'llt alk about paperwork and the parental situation when I get over there" Halworth said lookin gat the class pictures in the hall

MY POWER IT GROWWWWS

IC: "I will be there shortly" Dr. Halworth would say before opening up the coordinates Nemo gave him. As he arrived at the front of the LION Helicarrier, he let himself in using a personal passcode walking down the hall until he was directed to Penelope's room

As he stood out there talkign with the agents, he'd turn to Penelope and smile. "Hello Penelope, my name is Jonas Halworth, and I would like to talk to you"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

MY POWER IT GROWWWWS

IC: "I will be there shortly" Dr. Halworth would say before opening up the coordinates Nemo gave him. As he arrived at the front of the LION Helicarrier, he let himself in using a personal passcode walking down the hall until he was directed to Penelope's room

As he stood out there talkign with the agents, he'd turn to Penelope and smile. "Hello Penelope, my name is Jonas Halworth, and I would like to talk to you"

(Wow....he got here fast...) "H-hi...I'm Penelope."

Mary smiled. "I'll leave you two alone." She said and walked out to catch up with Firewolf and the others.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

MY POWER IT GROWWWWS

Mary smiled. "I'll leave you two alone." She said and walked out to catch up with Firewolf and the others.
"Nice to meet you Penelope, mind if we talked? I heard about the incident in Armington City, and Mary here has suggested to me the wonderful idea of having you enroll in my school. You have a wondrous gift young lady and you're just now grasping the depths of it. It's a scary, but wonderful time isn't it? I'm guessing you've encountered friends who're empowered like you, and wondering whether that path they took is the one you should? I can tell you that if you come with me, you can be the hero that we all see you as" he'd say, smiling at her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

MY POWER IT GROWWWWS

"Nice to meet you Penelope, mind if we talked? I heard about the incident in Armington City, and Mary here has suggested to me the wonderful idea of having you enroll in my school. You have a wondrous gift young lady and you're just now grasping the depths of it. It's a scary, but wonderful time isn't it? I'm guessing you've encountered friends who're empowered like you, and wondering whether that path they took is the one you should? I can tell you that if you come with me, you can be the hero that we all see you as" he'd say, smiling at her

"I'd like that very much sir." Penelope said. "My friends....they joined up with Atomix. But...I-I know...that isn't for me. I want to help people."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

MY POWER IT GROWWWWS

"I'd like that very much sir." Penelope said. "My friends....they joined up with Atomix. But...I-I know...that isn't for me. I want to help people."
Halworth grimaced inwardly. His old friend Adam was apparently popular with the youth nowadays, taking the anger of the disenfranchised metas and putting it to good use. He put his hand on Penelope's shoulder and then spoke; "You'll get the chance to help people, even your friends at my school. Now the only question is there anything we need to get from your house? Mary here has already informed me of your parental situation and what paperwork we'll have to go over but trust me it will be a quick process."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

MY POWER IT GROWWWWS

Halworth grimaced inwardly. His old friend Adam was apparently popular with the youth nowadays, taking the anger of the disenfranchised metas and putting it to good use. He put his hand on Penelope's shoulder and then spoke; "You'll get the chance to help people, even your friends at my school. Now the only question is there anything we need to get from your house? Mary here has already informed me of your parental situation and what paperwork we'll have to go over but trust me it will be a quick process."

".....My Teddy Bear....and my tooth brush and the pillows from my bed." She blushed, almost laughing with embarrassment. "I know it sounds childish but I...would really like to bring those with me." Penelope smiled.

more_horiz
".....My Teddy Bear....and my tooth brush and the pillows from my bed." She blushed, almost laughing with embarrassment. "I know it sounds childish but I...would really like to bring those with me." Penelope smiled.

"Don't feel embarrassed, you just need some objects of comfort. I'll have one of my colleagues retrieve them for you right now" he'd say to her as he telepathically contacted Daniel Dino to get her things out of Armington City

"My colleague will be flying to your home right now and will return with your things by the time we leave here. I think you'll really enjoy my current crop of students, they're quite an eclectic bunch" he'd say, guiding her out of the room and looking at the papers he had. He would then hand them to her parents, saying "I will take good care of your daughter, and allow her to flourish in a post-human environment"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Don't feel embarrassed, you just need some objects of comfort. I'll have one of my colleagues retrieve them for you right now" he'd say to her as he telepathically contacted Daniel Dino to get her things out of Armington City

"My colleague will be flying to your home right now and will return with your things by the time we leave here. I think you'll really enjoy my current crop of students, they're quite an eclectic bunch" he'd say, guiding her out of the room and looking at the papers he had. He would then hand them to her parents, saying "I will take good care of your daughter, and allow her to flourish in a post-human environment"

"Please...give her a good home." Her father pleaded as they signed the papers and handed them back.
"Mom...Dad...I love you."
"We love too sweetheart. Be safe."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Please...give her a good home." Her father pleaded as they signed the papers and handed them back.
"I promise to do just that, no worries sir" Halworth said as he guided Pneleope to the War p Gate back to the academy. Once she stepped through it, she found that it lead to Halworth's office. He opened the front door and showed her the hall. It was larger than any mansion she'd ever dreamed of and there were students sprawled out on the couch in the living room. "Dino will be arriving soon with your things, and I'll have someone show you the rooms, but for now are you hungry?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I promise to do just that, no worries sir" Halworth said as he guided Pneleope to the War p Gate back to the academy. Once she stepped through it, she found that it lead to Halworth's office. He opened the front door and showed her the hall. It was larger than any mansion she'd ever dreamed of and there were students sprawled out on the couch in the living room. "Dino will be arriving soon with your things, and I'll have someone show you the rooms, but for now are you hungry?"

"Starved." Penelope said.

Hearing this, a dinosaur girl came bounding up to them. "I have a meat meal in the fridge if you're hungry sir." She looked down at Penelope. "Who's this? New kid?"

Penelope stared at Ophelia. "....Is this Dino?"

more_horiz
Halworth smiled to himself, then shook his head. "No Penelope, but the resemblance is uncanny. This young lady is named Ophelia and she's quite the voracious reader AND eater. Ophelia, this is Penelope, your newest classmate" he'd tell her

he'd also send a telepathic message to Mary, saying (I think she'll fit in fine here. Did she give any names as to who her 'friends' were?)

As this happened, Dino would be seen walking through the door with Specs, who had Penelope's stuff in a bag.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Halworth smiled to himself, then shook his head. "No Penelope, but the resemblance is uncanny. This young lady is named Ophelia and she's quite the voracious reader AND eater. Ophelia, this is Penelope, your newest classmate" he'd tell her

he'd also send a telepathic message to Mary, saying (I think she'll fit in fine here. Did she give any names as to who her 'friends' were?)

As this happened, Dino would be seen walking through the door with Specs, who had Penelope's stuff in a bag.

(Yes, though she mostly knows them by codenames: Pysche, Bruiser, Burst, and Vindalee.)

Ophelia smiled and offered her hand. "Welcome to Halworth's."

Penelope hesitantly reached out and held her clawed hand. "Hi."

Ophelia then turned and whistled. "Yo guys check it out! We got a new kid!"

Penelope saw Specs and Dino. "Hello."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Yes, though she mostly knows them by codenames: Pysche, Bruiser, Burst, and Vindalee.)

(I see, any physical descriptions? I'd presume that Ada-Atomix has made contact with them already)

Some of the students in the lobby rushed over, ready to grill her with questions

"where you from? what's yoru fav color? how old are you? can we go out? I have the power to make my kisses kiss you from the other side of your face would you like that?" only to have Specs cover her and Ophelia

"Look people, she just got here and while I'm sure she likes the attention, maybe give her and Ophelia some room, alright?" he'd ask in a commanding voice. Specs had a rather rugged, adult look to him and handed Penelope her bag. "Dino got your stuff and it's all in here, you can double check if you want but we got everything for you" he'd say, smiling at her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(I see, any physical descriptions? I'd presume that Ada-Atomix has made contact with them already)

Some of the students in the lobby rushed over, ready to grill her with questions

"where you from? what's yoru fav color? how old are you? can we go out? I have the power to make my kisses kiss you from the other side of your face would you like that?" only to have Specs cover her and Ophelia

"Look people, she just got here and while I'm sure she likes the attention, maybe give her and Ophelia some room, alright?" he'd ask in a commanding voice. Specs had a rather rugged, adult look to him and handed Penelope her bag. "Dino got your stuff and it's all in here, you can double check if you want but we got everything for you" he'd say, smiling at her

Mary double checked the files. "Ah, here we go..." She described each member of the team with the same info Penelope gave them.

Ash held up his hand for the others to stop.

Penelope nodded and looked inside. "Thank you...ummm...I'd like something to eat if that's okay."

more_horiz
(thank you Mary, I'll keep an eye out for them, though I'm sure LION already is doing that) Halworth would say

"Ophelia, take her into the kitchen, we'll show her the room and board after this, I think Diamondback would be best suited for it, or Anna" Specs says wiping his shades off with closed eyes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
(thank you Mary, I'll keep an eye out for them, though I'm sure LION already is doing that) Halworth would say

"Ophelia, take her into the kitchen, we'll show her the room and board after this, I think Diamondback would be best suited for it, or Anna" Specs says wiping his shades off with closed eyes

(You know us.)

"Righto! Come on Penny!" Ophelia said, coming up with the nickname right then and there and dragging Penelope off to the kitchen.
"What? Wait, woah!"

Ash laughed. "Oh yeah, she'll fit right in. So where did you find her Doc?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(You know us.)

"Righto! Come on Penny!" Ophelia said, coming up with the nickname right then and there and dragging Penelope off to the kitchen.
"What? Wait, woah!"

"She's the young lady from Armington City, which was recently a warzone while you and your peers were taking that final exam I set up for you"

(SEE ISSUE 15)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(You know us.)

"What? Wait, woah!"

"She's the young lady from Armington City, which was recently a warzone while you and your peers were taking that final exam I set up for you"

(SEE ISSUE 15)

"Her?" Ash asked. "Woah, who would have thought...a kid like that. And all in one day..."

"Soooo....this meat dinner you said you made..."

"Coming right up!" Ophelia heated up the left overs and gave some to Penelope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhDthbBrrU

"What is this?"

"Meatzza. Pizza made out of meat."

"Is it edible?"

"Totally. Believe me, I know meat."

"You're a carnivore?"

"You bet!" Ophelia said and smiled, showing her razor teeth.

"Okay, well, time to eat." She said her prayers and ate. "Oh...My...God....this is awesome!"

"And she's already taken to Ophelia's cooking."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(You know us.)

"What? Wait, woah!"

(SEE ISSUE 15)

"Her?" Ash asked. "Woah, who would have thought...a kid like that. And all in one day..."

"Soooo....this meat dinner you said you made..."

"Coming right up!" Ophelia heated up the left overs and gave some to Penelope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhDthbBrrU

"What is this?"

"Meatzza. Pizza made out of meat."

"Is it edible?"

"Totally. Believe me, I know meat."

"You're a carnivore?"

"You bet!" Ophelia said and smiled, showing her razor teeth.

"Okay, well, time to eat." She said her prayers and ate. "Oh...My...God....this is awesome!"

"And she's already taken to Ophelia's cooking."
"Looks can be deceiving Ash. Yes she's been through a lot, but I think coming here and being around young people like her-like you and Ophelia-will do her a world of good, and I'd be worried if she did NOT take to Ophelia's cooking. The girl has become quite the chef since she's gotten here" Halworth would say

more_horiz
:Lee was open, schedule wise before having lunch, wonders how the new people are dealing with it.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Lee was open, schedule wise before having lunch, wonders how the new people are dealing with it.:
Pacheco comes up to Lee, looking nervous

"Man I..I can't beliee the mission I got" he says, showing him that he has a ticke tto Haven. "Be glad you don't have superpowers dude"

more_horiz
"Yikes, I hope you will be alright. But yeah, I guess being powerless has perks, and you just showed me one of them."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Yikes, I hope you will be alright. But yeah, I guess being powerless has perks, and you just showed me one of them."
"I was actually going to ask you to come along man, since I need a good cover story" Pacheco said, looking down

more_horiz
Lee: Yeah I'll tag along with you, no worries, just got to stay cool and focus on the job, like a laser beam.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply