ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 33 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

John readied himself, staring at the front of the ship in preparation of what comes next

"Oh, hey there brother!" Aquan said, giving him a hearty pat on the back. "The guards and I were talking about some beach they went on the other day and apparently walked on the set of a movie. The guards ended up getting paid for a movie shoot they weren't even a part of!"

"Yes your highness, it was very funny. They thought we were men in suits!"

"'m sure you will Deimos, I'm sure you will"

As they reached the planets atmosphere they arrived at the destination Elizabeth opens the door of the ship. They brought the necessary lights and they ventured out. As Elizabeth and the others walked further Nadia has an odd feeling about the planet. Al could see just fine without the light as his species can adjust well within the darkness. They see someone waving them over. As they got close the person he greeted them"Greetings travelers. Names Sig-Gorath"

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Ood_Sigma?file=Ood_sigma_no_png.jpg

"Cody Chase. Hello" Cody greeted in return

"What movie was it?" Questar asked

Deimos bid them farewell then turned around and vanished
John created a flame with his left hand to light the way. He planned to ask Al how he could see but greeted Sig-Gorath first. "John Terrace, hello Sig-Gorath. Are you our guide?"

"It was called Poseidon 3000. Fish men from Neptune come to Earth and try to conquer it" one of the guards says. "I was Neptunian admiral of death no 1!" he said, smiling at Questar

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I think the war is going to turn out interesting"

Actually Cody greeted first tongue
I didn't mean it like that

I meant it like he greeted Sig-Gorath before asking Al about his vision, not eclipsing Cody Chase or anything

sorry for the miscommunication

OT: No harm done just messing with ya tongue

IC: Sig-Gorath shook John's hand then as the exchange is done Elizabeth introduced" Elizabeth Chase, Hi" the two shook their hand

Nadia looked around, she swears theres something unusual about the planet. Despite the obvious. She felt as if the planet is calling out to her. She was snapped into attention when Elizabeth called her" Nadia Taima, interesting planet you have sir"

"Why thank you" Sig-Gorath" I appreciate the five of you in answering the call"
"Uh, no problem Sig...or should I call you your full name? I don't know what's best to address you by..." he'd say, drifting of before leaning over to Al. "Yo Al, how are you seeing right now man?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

John readied himself, staring at the front of the ship in preparation of what comes next

"Oh, hey there brother!" Aquan said, giving him a hearty pat on the back. "The guards and I were talking about some beach they went on the other day and apparently walked on the set of a movie. The guards ended up getting paid for a movie shoot they weren't even a part of!"

"Yes your highness, it was very funny. They thought we were men in suits!"

"'m sure you will Deimos, I'm sure you will"

As they reached the planets atmosphere they arrived at the destination Elizabeth opens the door of the ship. They brought the necessary lights and they ventured out. As Elizabeth and the others walked further Nadia has an odd feeling about the planet. Al could see just fine without the light as his species can adjust well within the darkness. They see someone waving them over. As they got close the person he greeted them"Greetings travelers. Names Sig-Gorath"

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Ood_Sigma?file=Ood_sigma_no_png.jpg

"Cody Chase. Hello" Cody greeted in return

"What movie was it?" Questar asked

Deimos bid them farewell then turned around and vanished
John created a flame with his left hand to light the way. He planned to ask Al how he could see but greeted Sig-Gorath first. "John Terrace, hello Sig-Gorath. Are you our guide?"

"It was called Poseidon 3000. Fish men from Neptune come to Earth and try to conquer it" one of the guards says. "I was Neptunian admiral of death no 1!" he said, smiling at Questar

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I think the war is going to turn out interesting"

Actually Cody greeted first tongue
I didn't mean it like that

I meant it like he greeted Sig-Gorath before asking Al about his vision, not eclipsing Cody Chase or anything

sorry for the miscommunication

OT: No harm done just messing with ya tongue

IC: Sig-Gorath shook John's hand then as the exchange is done Elizabeth introduced" Elizabeth Chase, Hi" the two shook their hand

Nadia looked around, she swears theres something unusual about the planet. Despite the obvious. She felt as if the planet is calling out to her. She was snapped into attention when Elizabeth called her" Nadia Taima, interesting planet you have sir"

"Why thank you" Sig-Gorath" I appreciate the five of you in answering the call"
"Uh, no problem Sig...or should I call you your full name? I don't know what's best to address you by..." he'd say, drifting of before leaning over to Al. "Yo Al, how are you seeing right now man?"

"Just fine" Al responded

"Sig would be fine" Sig-Gorath responded" You're summoned here because a being known as Lord Tyranus. A warlord that's looking to conquer our planet and take our planet's resources in the process"

more_horiz
"No I meant like, how can you see? Your eyes different or something?" he'd ask before cocking his head slightly at the name Tyrannus. "Man, he makes it pretty obvious he's a bad dude with a name like that!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
I had edwina agree to it like three times man, and Jojo WAS there
but w/e

let's move on

well i guess Jojo must have a short memory than, either that or she wasn't paying attetion at the time. but let's focus on Jojo's Nasal septum deviation and her friend Babs.

"Well it's not like she didn't have enough problems, how couldyou not fix her deviated septum with all the resources they haveon hand? WHy didn't you tell Babs?

Carl: well dear for all the resources i have on hand the problem is getting past that thick skin of our daughters to do any surgery nothing i have can cut through her. and I then tell Babs because I thought i could fix our daughters septum by myself.

Babs: I could help if you just ask, you could have made a surgical blade from one of my teeth. surely it could cut through Jojo's Skin.

Carl: well I wasn't sure that would work that's way i didn't ask you to help Babs. but time and time again i fail tryin to fix Jojo's septum on my own. I have learn from my mistakes and I'm willing to used one of your teeth but unless your teeth can cut through some one who can take a blast of immensely powerful plasma that has the power & temperature of a nuke with out a scratch then I'm afraid your teeth aren't going to cut it.

"You've had grad students who could phase through, and people who manipulate ice in this region. You have all of these resources that could cause her less pain, yet you sit on your hands? ge...get out of my sight!" Edwina says, shooing Jojo's parents away. "I'll call someone" she said, picking up this phone object

I'm just going to roll with this even through a lot of the informention is wrong

Shivarious just shakes her head.

Shivarious: arugaghuh how is ice manipualtion going to help my grand daughter deviated septum, she isn't made out of ice, her skin is just icy blue like mine. and there are no full blood ice giants here besides me, this isn't Norway!

Carl: grad students, I don't have any grad students I'm not a teacher, I don't run a school! I'm a medical doctor I do medical surgeries and I used the resources I have at the hospital i work at! and you gt shooing me away this is my home not yours.

Babs: I don't think there's any grad students here who can do that, infact i haven't seen anyone around here who can phase through stuff.

inside Minzy's home

Minzy's father ( on the phone ) : oh it's you Edwina, yeah Emilia is still here with me, my daughter Minzy and Dakaota. now you want me to do what fix Jojo's deviated septum , i didn't know Jojo had a deviated septum i thought she maybe had allergies why didn't anyone tell me. of course I will do it all i need is the proper tools and mechincal parts to make the right device. infact I'm going to the junk yard right now to see if i can find the right stuff.

Emilia: I didn't get to ask you this before Dakaota but what's was the science behind that gravy & mash potato device that just seem to make gravy & mash potatos from thin air? does it have something to do with atomic transmutation?

more_horiz
can we just skip the obothing?

I think we'vegota lot of miscommunication and I"m already following like 20/30 threads

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

I think we'vegota lot of miscommunication and I"m already following like 20/30 threads

sure thing

OBO, Edwina, and Jojo go meet up with Minzy's father in the Junk Yard. Minzy's father tells them that he can fix Jojo's deviated septum with a device he just made in the junk yard from a pile of scarps. the device works and everyone is happy , Jojo thanks Minzy's father and walks off with her mother OBO causing the ground to shake with every step she takes making foot imprints in the ground

now to Emilia, Dakaota, and Minzy.

at Minzy's house.

Minzy: so Edwina's going to train Jojo and Jojo is part of your superhero team huh Emilia. so what is your team called?

Emilia: i'm a been pondering on a name and I decied that the team I'm on will be call Teen Rangers!

Minzy: Teen Rangers huh i like it, you know your cousin Susan wants to form her own team as well she's the local hero here.

Emilia: so you never herd of this guy called Problem?

Minzy: nope, Susan's the local hero here, she calls her self Dizzy. I don't know who this Problem guy is but somebody is messing with people's heads.

Emilia: I sure can't wait to see cousin Susan again i grew since the last time i saw her. and since got my eye sight fix she can't call me magoo anymore.

Minzy: well Susan & Babs should be over here soon for my sleep over. hey Dakaota check outside the window for Susan & Babs.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"No I meant like, how can you see? Your eyes different or something?" he'd ask before cocking his head slightly at the name Tyrannus. "Man, he makes it pretty obvious he's a bad dude with a name like that!"

Well his species can see in the dark and I wouldn't mind a name rewrite. Smile Although given the universe heroes should be used to villains with names like that.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

sure thing

OBO, Edwina, and Jojo go meet up with Minzy's father in the Junk Yard. Minzy's father tells them that he can fix Jojo's deviated septum with a device he just made in the junk yard from a pile of scarps. the device works and everyone is happy , Jojo thanks Minzy's father and walks off with her mother OBO causing the ground to shake with every step she takes making foot imprints in the ground

at Minzy's house.

Minzy: so Edwina's going to train Jojo and Jojo is part of your superhero team huh Emilia. so what is your team called?

Emilia: i'm a been pondering on a name and I decied that the team I'm on will be call Teen Rangers!

Minzy: Teen Rangers huh i like it, you know your cousin Susan wants to form her own team as well she's the local hero here.

Minzy: nope, Susan's the local hero here, she calls her self Dizzy. I don't know who this Problem guy is but somebody is messing with people's heads.

Emilia: I sure can't wait to see cousin Susan again i grew since the last time i saw her. and since got my eye sight fix she can't call me magoo anymore.

Minzy: well Susan & Babs should be over here soon for my sleep over. hey Dakaota check outside the window for Susan & Babs.
They see susan and babs...fighting Problem?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Well his species can see in the dark and I wouldn't mind a name rewrite. Smile Although given the universe heroes should be used to villains with names like that.
I know Razz, John was just making light of the situation

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

sure thing

at Minzy's house.

They see susan and babs...fighting Problem?

Babs ( fighting Problem) : sigh just who is this jackass it's way too early for this, I just want to relex!

Babs uses her Spider-man like agility, enchanced flexability, super jumping and Camouflage to combat problem.

Froggy's Dizzy's you're character so you do the action for her.

inside Minzy's house

Emilia: so should we do something?

Minzy: Nah Susan's got this she's like Hawk Girl & Hisako Ichiki ( X-men Armor) combine, plus she has super sonic flight and wind generation like Red Tornado from DC comics.

more_horiz
The group would gasp as they see Susan's powers backfire on her when Problem claps his hands together, only to be sent flying as Dizzy does her infamous DIZZY PAWWWNCH

more_horiz
The group would gasp as they see Susan's powers and Babs' camofluge backfire when Problem claps his hands together, only to be sent flying as Dizzy does her infamous DIZZY PAWWWNCH

Emilia: well I'm going to help out

Emilia rushes out side to help her cousin Susan and makes a Pyschic construct of a volley of arrows to hit Problem with while he's in the air saying in firm tone.

Emilia: Cousin Susan or should I say Dizzy are you alright?

Babs: yeah she's fine, thanks for the save Dizzy. I can't believe my camouflage backfire on me. huh why aren't you shock by my apperence?

Emilia: with what I seen why would I? just ask my cousin Dizzy next to you she's seen the stuff in my nightmares.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I just want to add something in)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
The group would gasp as they see Susan's powers and Babs' camofluge backfire when Problem claps his hands together, only to be sent flying as Dizzy does her infamous DIZZY PAWWWNCH

Emilia rushes out side to help her cousin Susan and makes a Pyschic construct of a volley of arrows to hit Problem with while he's in the air saying in firm tone.

Babs: yeah she's fine, thanks for the save Dizzy. I can't believe my camouflage backfire on me. huh why aren't you shock by my apperence?

Emilia: with what I seen why would I? just ask my cousin Dizzy next to you she's seen the stuff in my nightmares.
"She's looking fi-WATCH OUT!" Dizzy would tell them as Problem caused the arrows to be launched back at them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"She's looking fi-WATCH OUT!" Dizzy would tell them as Problem caused the arrows to be launched back at them

Emilia: huh that's not possible , there's arrows are made of psionic energy only equal or greater psionic energy could launched them back!

Emilia quickly puts a Psionic force field around herself her Cousin Dizzy and Babs but then the Arrows suddenly go in the other driections and land away from them as Emilia says in confused tone.

Emilia: what just happen?!?

a Woman with blue hair and red eyes then appears wearing a LION uniform saying in firm tone.

???: I just happen!

Emilia: who the hell are you?

Babs: wait aren't you Sevda Naboa New Battleaxe high's Librarian?

Sevda Naboa: that and I'm also a agent of LION!

Babs: wait mild manner Naboa the Librarian is a LION Agent?!?

Sevda Naboa: there's a lot of things you don't know about me kids!

more_horiz
"If it's greater or equal power necessary, then maybe Problemhas that as a source of power? or maybe he's disrupting the energy?" Dizzy asked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"If it's greater or equal power necessary, then maybe Problemhas that as a source of power? or maybe he's disrupting the energy?" Dizzy asked

Sevda Naboa: or maybe he's manipulate vectors, but the last time i check I was the only one around here who could do that! ( looking at Dizzy and Emilia) you both have the same source of power psionic energy but it's use in different ways. Emilia with her Pisonic constructs and you Dizzy with your Psionic armor. however like all energy Psionic energy has vectors, and therefore can be deflect by a person who can manipulate vectors!

but of course I don't think Problem has that ability, so he must have some kind of
disrupting power.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sevda Naboa: or maybe he's manipulate vectors, but the last time i check I was the only one around here who could do that! ( looking at Dizzy and Emilia) you both have the same source of power psionic energy but it's use in different ways. Emilia with her Pisonic constructs and you Dizzy with your Psionic armor. however like all energy Psionic energy has vectors, and therefore can be deflect by a person who can manipulate vectors!

but of course I don't think Problem has that ability, so he must have some kind of
disrupting power.

"Which he's sending this way right now!" Dizzy would say as she was ent flying in aball of her own energy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

disrupting power.

"Which he's sending this way right now!" Dizzy would say as she was ent flying in aball of her own energy

Sevda stops Dizzy from flying off using her vector manipualtion and confronts Problem saying in firm tone.

Sevda Naboa: you have about one second to tell me how you can disrupt Psionic energy and why your doing here before I call in the reinforcements!

Emilia: Sevda Naboa that name sounds familiar, like i seen it somewhere before? ( thinking back) ah now I remember where I saw that name before on one of Bradley's files in his lab it's acronym for Superior Elite Vector Defense Armor Neo Automic Bio Omega Android!

Sevda Naboa: look I'm not bluffing if you don't tell me what your doing here and how you can disrupt Psionic energy I'm going to call in reinforcements! so start talking, not talking huh well you had your chance. ( contacting LION) LION this is Agent Sevda speaking send in reinforcements.

Emilia: what if he's android?

Sevda Naboa: that's a possibility DARPA had a large group of Neo Automic Bio Omega Androids made including myself. from Type 00 which is me all the way past Type 012! the only way to be sure that is to careful exmaine his neck, each Neo Automic Bio Omega Android including myself has their number type on the right side of their neck!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : this post has been updated)

more_horiz
Elizabeth cleared her throat at John's comment then responded" Taking down evil warlords is our specialty sir we are more than glad to help"

OT: BTW Froggy is it cool of you can RP Lord Tyranuss?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

disrupting power.

Sevda stops Dizzy from flying off using her vector manipualtion and confronts Problem saying in firm tone.

Sevda Naboa: you have about one second to tell me how you can disrupt Psionic energy and why your doing here before I call in the reinforcements!

Emilia: Sevda Naboa that name sounds familiar, like i seen it somewhere before? ( thinking back) ah now I remember where I saw that name before on one of Bradley's files in his lab it's acronym for Superior Elite Vector Defense Armor Neo Automic Bio Omega Android!

Sevda Naboa: look I'm not bluffing if you don't tell me what your doing here and how you can disrupt Psionic energy I'm going to call in reinforcements! so start talking, not talking huh well you had your chance. ( contacting LION) LION this is Agent Sevda speaking send in reinforcements.

Sevda Naboa: that's a possibility DARPA had a large group of Neo Automic Bio Omega Androids made including myself. from Type 00 which is me all the way past Type 012! the only way to be sure that is to careful exmaine his neck, each Neo Automic Bio Omega Android including myself has their number type on the right side of their neck!

"We'll be there, currently handling a situation in Bosnia so wecanonly provide about two agents at the time, what level of threat is the target?"

Problem flies away from Sevda, giving her a raspberry

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elizabeth cleared her throat at John's comment then responded" Taking down evil warlords is our specialty sir we are more than glad to help"

John shrugged at Elizabeth as she said that. "Yeah we're like trained to do this, just point us at the guy and we'll take him down, bamboomy'know?" John asked Gorrath

OT: sure

Tyrannus sat in his newly acquired throne room, his long reptilllian fingers and orange skin pressing against the tip of the throne. He looked bored, bored with conquest

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

John shrugged at Elizabeth as she said that. "Yeah we're like trained to do this, just point us at the guy and we'll take him down, bamboomy'know?" John asked Gorrath

Tyrannus sat in his newly acquired throne room, his long reptilllian fingers and orange skin pressing against the tip of the throne. He looked bored, bored with conquest

Nadia shuts her eyes then rubbed her fourhead

"You ok?" Cody asked and Nadia nods" I'm good"

Gorrath nods then points to the west" Just about 1,000 travels beyond that hill is where he resides. Do be careful young ones"

"We will sir" Cody said then looked at the others" Lets go"

more_horiz
OT: Check sign up. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nadia shuts her eyes then rubbed her fourhead

"You ok?" Cody asked and Nadia nods" I'm good"

Gorrath nods then points to the west" Just about 1,000 travels beyond that hill is where he resides. Do be careful young ones"

"We will sir" Cody said then looked at the others" Lets go"
John would 'flame on' and float into the air, acting as a guiding light for the group. He took a quick look back at Nadia and made a mental note to ask Elizabeth what was going on with her.

"We're off to fight the tyrant, the deadly tyrant Tyrannus!" John would sing quietly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

disrupting power.

Sevda Naboa: that's a possibility Creed Inc had a large group of Neo Automic Bio Omega Androids made including myself. from Type 00 which is me all the way past Type 012! the only way to be sure that is to careful exmaine his neck, each Neo Automic Bio Omega Android including myself has their number type on the right side of their neck!

"We'll be there, currently handling a situation in Bosnia so wecanonly provide about two agents at the time, what level of threat is the target?"

Problem flies away from Sevda, giving her a raspberry

Sevda: I say the target is a Level 3 and there's a possibility he might be a Neo Automic Bio Android like me!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply